HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Teh Brawler

Re: Pet Friendly-In Character

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor sat down as well, sighing and rubbing his knees. "Ach, Ah'm tu ol' fer thi'," he mumbled. He then glanced over at Lucky, and asked, "Those ahnimahl controll awficeres wouldn't 'appen tu 'ave anehtheng tu du wit' yesterdei's rio', eh?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

[/quote]

"You know, it usually isn't a good idea to talk to yourself. It looks weird," Locke calls out from the sidewalk. He waved to the other dog, grinning wide to the first he'd seen on his wandering from his own home.[/quote]
"What do ya mean by that?"Zeke walked over to the dog that had spoken to him"Talking about myself?"he thought then shook it off"Hi my name is Zeke Crawley.Whats your name?"he smiled in greeting
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex was still looking down, his face wasn't as red as before, but it's still noticeable. He didn't dare to look up, since he felt Amelia's dad's look on his face.
Amelia's dad wrote:I don't know, If he makes you feel better...
His eyes raised. It was relieving that her dad wasn't angry anymore. It encouraged him to say something.
T-thanks.... I just want to say... I'm sorry we tried to lie. I guess I should go now.... *Turns to Amelia* Amelia... I'll go home. You should rest, too. It's for the *sniff* best. And I have to get my collar. I guess we'll see each other later. I really have to sleep now...
With that, Alex stood up, and walked outside, waving them goodbye. Although her dad seemed to calmed down, he didn't dare to kiss her, or even hug her. It was probably for the best, because they're both already sick.

His mom was waiting outside. She grabbed his paw, and they started walking home. She didn't mention Amelia, nor the events in the house, apparently accepting their relationship. What's bad about it, anyway? But she did mention the unconscious rabbit they found in the kitchen, who is now sleeping in his bed. During the way home, Alex explained to her that the rabbit confused him, too, and that he was already lying unconscious in front of their backdoor. Finally, they arrived home.
"I want you to go straight to bed. Or you can eat first, if you're hungry, but nothing more. I'll carry the rabbit down on the couch, and I'll go get your collar. You said you left it in the park, right?"
Yes, I did....
Before anyone could say anything, his stomach grumbled. Eating wasn't such a bad idea. Mom smiled at him.
"I already made breakfast for you. It's on the stove. ."
With that, she left upstairs, and returned a couple of moments later, carefully carrying the rabbit, and placed him on the couch, while Alex looked into the stew pan, to discover dog-spetti. His eyes rolled. Not the most enjoyable meal for a cat, hence its name, but it was still eatable. He didn't even bother getting a bowl, he just grabbed a fork and ate it directly from the stew pan. After a couple of swallows, his stomach was already full. He walked upstairs, going straight for his warm, soft bed, covering himself with a blanket, enjoying it. His eyes closed, and soon, he was asleep.

((I think I'll take a small break from the RP, just after the writers' block is gone. I just overused the word "he" in this post. Lack of imagination, etc. Will be back soon))
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

caelei

Post by caelei »

"Well, my wing was damaged before, when I crashed. But Trevor, O'Connor's owner, took me to the vet really early this morning, and I got my cast off. I was really excited about being able to fly again, and I wanted to show Rav."
Pavelle frowned. How long had Tory been around here? Or O'Connor, for that matter? She hadn't seen either of them, or at least she thought she hadn't, before. But if Tory had been wearing a cast, that implied that he had been hurt for a while. Which meant that he had been around for a while. Which also meant that O'Connor had been around, too. Was she becoming that unobservant that she completely missed a new dog and bird moving in? She hoped not, but who knew? And worse was, obviously Tory had met Rav before. Which meant that he might have been to Rav's house. But that wasn't good. Well, at least not for her. Because she lived right across the street from Rav. She should have been able to see both of them, O'Connor and Tory, before now. Her frowning grew more pronounced. She had obviously not been paying much attention to things, recently.

They left the boundary of the right edge of the park, so that when they looked ahead, they could spot the Wall. Seeing the building reminded Pavelle of the excitement from yesterday, which, in turn, reminded her also of Felix. And that brown mouse. She wondered if he had gotten out of the situation alright, or if something bad had happened. And then, of course, of what might have happened to Felix, too, tracking after that mean stray. She shook her head. Nothing bad had probably happened, and Felix could handle himself, anyway. And why was she even caring about him at all? Didn't she still want him to leave her alone and go home? Weird enough, she couldn't find herself immediately saying yes. She looked over at Magnus, and saw that his tail was tucked slightly, his ears perched nervously upright, listening. He remembered what happened here yesterday, too, and apparently he was afraid of it happening again. Pavelle sighed, then looked to Tory. "There's the Wall, right at the end of the block down there. Do you see O'Connor anywhere?" Magnus looked around for the old dog, eyes searching the sidewalks.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky shaked his head. "No, nothing to do with yesterday, I was fortunate enough to avoid all of that. Nah this is about a couple of weeks ago but right now I'd rather not talk about it." He finishes chuckling and looks over. "Exhilerating isn't it? Like a spy movie."
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Kalvin wrote:Lucky shaked his head. "No, nothing to do with yesterday, I was fortunate enough to avoid all of that. Nah this is about a couple of weeks ago but right now I'd rather not talk about it." He finishes chuckling and looks over. "Exhilerating isn't it? Like a spy movie."
"Eh, exhileraetin', bu' exhaustin'," O'Connor retorted. "Ye gawt teh remeber, Lahd, Ah'm an ol' dog."
caelei wrote:"There's the Wall, right at the end of the block down there. Do you see O'Connor anywhere?"
"Ummmm........Wait, is that him?" Tory pointed down the street, a couple of stores down at the two dogs sitting. Before he could get an answer, though, the two officers came out, and noticed Pavelle. "Excuse me, miss. Aren't you the sister of that raccoon who was injured at the riot?" They asked, hoping to elicit a response.

((OOC: That's what you get for accompanying and animal with 2 luck 8-) ))
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle and Magnus peered down the street, towards the two dogs. But before either could answer Tory, they heard a new voice.
"Excuse me, miss. Aren't you the sister of that raccoon who was injured at the riot?"
Pavelle jumped, surprised, as the officers came up to their group. Wow. Like she had thought earlier, she was being really unobservant. She watched as Magnus visibly shrunk back, his eyes growing larger, innocent. She recalled him growling at the protesters yesterday, and fought to keep a neutral face on, though she felt a little annoyed. This had better not turn into something about his actions, because she knew that he had snarled to protect the pets from harm. Of course they might not understand that. And speaking of not understanding... were these the same guys that bugged her last time? She peered at the two guys closer, but she couldn't remember what the other animal control officers had looked like. It might not be them; she couldn't remember if they had lost thier jobs, or gotten on probation or what. But one thing was certain. She wasn't stealing their van, this time. Or, at least she wasn't planning on stealing it. Of course, if the situation arose... She shook her head. No, no. She shouldn't think like that. If worse came to worse, she'd just take Mag and Tory and split down a couple back alleys. No problem. Still, it had been pretty fun taking that van before... until she whacked her head off the steering wheel, and Venison had to take care of everything for her. No carjacking today.

It was good that Felix wasn't around, right now. He wouldn't be wearing his collar, and he didn't seem like the type to take well to a challenge by humans, no matter if they had authority or not. She looked both animal control officers in the eye, giving them a somewhat steely stare, before answering, "Yes, I'm his sister. Is there a problem?" She crossed her arms, and had to refrain from tapping one of her feet impatiently, like she was in a hurry. Her stance and the set of her shoulders became passive-aggressive, like she would tolerate the situation... for now. Hopefully it would dissuade the officers from doing anything stupid and tell them to just leave her and her compainions alone.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier raised an eyebrow as Felix passed them. The raccoon looked back at them, almost challengingly. Sean apparently noticed it too, as he picked up his pace so that he passed Felix. Cier rolled his eyes and sped up in order to keep up with the rapidly accelerating pair.
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

"Oh no, we were just wondering if you got that identification crisis resolved. He heard about it from the officers who helped him out after the riot. That could have been troublesome," the officer said, leaning down and getting right in Pavelle's face. "After all, a raccoon running around wihtout a collar could cause problems." He spat the last word at her, obviously expressing his disdain at the thought. The other officer continued. "We don't need any more wild animals running around, after all, hurting people, and creating chaos." The two turned around and began to walk torwards their van. "Just keep an eye on him," the first officer added. "You wouldn't want things to get.......unpleasant for him." And with that, the two got into the van, and drove off, still not noticing Lucky and O'Connor. ((Luck 10+ Luck 8=really good luck))
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Clockwork Hero

Post by Clockwork Hero »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"What do ya mean by that?" Zeke walked over to the dog that had spoken to him. Talking about myself, he thought then shook it of. "Hi my name is Zeke Crawley. Whats your name?" he smiled in greeting
Locke smiled a toothy grin, "Just what I mean," he told Zeke. "M'name's Locke," he introduces with the slightly-too-wide
grin being dropped in favor for a more amicable smirk, like someone enjoying a private joke at the world's expense. "I'm new in town, my Dad's still moving all his stuff in, so I went for a walk."
caelei

Post by caelei »

Felix was a little disappointed, at first, when he noticed that Cier wasn't trying to pass him. But then Sean did. Which made Cier speed up, to try to keep up. Felix smirked, then pushed ahead again, going before Sean. He was trying to pace himself, wasn't going faster than a really rapid walk just yet. He'd just steadily get faster, if need be. The next step up would be a jog.

Meanwhile...
Pavelle leaned backwards as the guy got in her face, but wisely said nothing. Why bother with them? They were doing what she wanted them to, which was leave her and her friends alone. Of course, though, they had given her something to worry about in their couple of sentences. Would they be watching out for Felix? Because she would bet anything that he wasn't wearing his collar, and if they found him they'd probably take him, no questions asked. And that wouldn't really be good. Even if they just took him to a facility, he could probably do a lot in a small amount of time to get himself into big, big trouble. She felt her forehead crease unhappily, but she didn't want to really upset Tory, or Magnus for that matter, with these new troubles. So she quickly instead put on a semi-bright smile, rolling her eyes like the officers weren't a big deal, and then said, in as merry a voice she could muster, "Okay. Who wants to check out those two dogs over there?" And then she went in that direction without waiting for an answer.

Magnus hesitantly followed, ears laid back against his head. He was really confused. "Do you know about that?" he asked Tory in a quiet, concerned voice, his eyes warily watching the van as it drove off. Whatever it had been, it hadn't sounded good, to him.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

"No, this is the first time I've seen those two," Tory said. "I didn't even know they had things like animal control in human areas."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Nice to meet you Locke"Zeke smiled"What an odd character"he thought to himself"Do you know everyone is I was getting kinda lonely"he smiled"My dad and I just moved here as well"he frowned and whispered to himself"Mum..."he thought about her"Mum died and Dad didn't want to deal with the pain so he moved saying the house had to many memories so we left and now I think he moved to a pet friendly place hoping I would make friends and forget"he said in his head"But I won't..."he shed a tear
Pet Friendly:
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

ArgentFlame wrote:Really? Before I met Del it was really hard living by myself. I was always looking for food and avoiding predators.
Dylan smiled to himself, he didn't want to say it was easy, but it really wasn't all hard. Eh, It's really easy once you find a large stash of food, the hard part are the predators, especially cats...They make me sweat all over, its hard to tell if one really wants to eat you or not.
Djinn wrote:Sure, the park. Lead the way. I only really know how to navigate town through the back alleys
Pyxis happily agreed with Djinn Hooray! to the park we go! Pyxis led Djinn to the park, it seems that there were a lot of pets here today...But what is there to do? Looking over the park in interest he yawned, looks like he is still a little sleepy. Hey Djinn I think we shoud... Pyxis stood opened jawed when his eyes rested on one figure. Uh, Djinn isn't that the dog that wanted my fish yesterday?
Last edited by Dylan on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Make Pasta not war.
Clockwork Hero

Post by Clockwork Hero »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Nice to meet you Locke," Zeke smiled. What an odd character, he thought to himself. "Do you know everyone is I was getting kinda lonely," he smiled. "My dad and I just moved here as well. "he frowned and whispered to himself. "Mum..." he thought about her "Mum died and Dad didn't want to deal with the pain so he moved saying the house had to many memories so we left and now I think he moved to a pet friendly place hoping I would make friends and forget," he said in his head"But I won't..."he shed a tear
"You looked it," Locke said. "Really? Well maybe we should. . .," his words trailed as the other dog continued to talk, until Locke got very quiet. "Ummm," he stammered, eyes darting left and right as he took a step away to give Zeke space. "Are you doing alright there? Zeke, huh?" he asks with a concerned frown.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Sean continued to speed up in order to pass Felix, now jogging ahead of the other two. The park was in sight now and he sped up even more.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Keeshah wrote:Mom... let... me ... come.. with.. you.. he pants heavily.
So.. where are we going to first?
Venison didn't bother looking at him until he had caught up with Ven. "Well, I was thinking that we could head..." Venison stopped, looked at Rav, pointed, and raised an eyeridge.

"...

Pink...?" Venison looked down and away.

"Rav...take that off. Please." Venison kept walking. "Anyway. Right, there has to be a gym around somewhere. Probably along the main drag of town, if there is one. So we should go past the Wall, and in the direction of the park.

...Seriously Rav, Pink?"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
caelei

Post by caelei »

"No, this is the first time I've seen those two," Tory said. "I didn't even know they had things like animal control in human areas."
Magnus sighed, relaxing a bit. They hadn't been after him, which was good. But what about Felix? And they hadn't seemed to like Pavelle much, either. "I have seen ones like them before, I think," he said, trying to remember. "With a van like that one, but smashed into a fence." He grimaced.

Pavelle hurriedly power-walked up to Lucky and O'Connor. She recognized Lucky, and then turned her gaze to the other dog. This had to be O'Connor, from the description earlier. "Hi," she said, speaking to both, "Um. Have either of you lost a bird recently named Tory? A cardinal?" Just to make sure she had the right dog. Magnus walked up after that, sporting Tory, who was still perched on his head, and gave a happy wave, though he glanced over his shoulder once for the animal control.

Meanwhile...
Felix's eyes narrowed as Sean passed him again. "No you don't," he grunted, kicking it up to the next notch, jogging a little faster than Sean. He vaguely spotted a couple pets who seemed to be watching them, from the corner of his eye, but he didn't pay attention. He was focused on winning the race, though now he was slightly uncertain as to where they were racing to within the park. Probably the place where they had first encountered Sean. So he pivoted slightly in that direction, aiming for the old abandoned house, determinded to keep ahead of the others.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: Venison didn't bother looking at him until he had caught up with Ven. "Well, I was thinking that we could head..." Venison stopped, looked at Rav, pointed, and raised an eyeridge.

"...

Pink...?" Venison looked down and away.

"Rav...take that off. Please." Venison kept walking. "Anyway. Right, there has to be a gym around somewhere. Probably along the main drag of town, if there is one. So we should go past the Wall, and in the direction of the park.

...Seriously Rav, Pink?"

Rav tucks up his tail between his legs, an flats his ears back back on his head.
I'ts not my fault!! Mom washed it, an now it's ...faded to this color!
Rav barks almost in tears.
I had no choice, you think i want to walk around town looking like a FEMALE!!!!! (whine)
It was wear this to hide the redtags, or stay home. Mom didn't have time to take me to go get a new one..
Rav whimpers..
Please don't tease me, i feel bad enough about this already..
is there a pet shop near here in town??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Well, there has to be a pet shop somewhere around here. I'd be surprised if there wasn't. I mean, this neighborhood is full of pets. But, really, why don't you just take off the bandanna? Everyone's met you already. I hardly doubt they'll care that you do have those tags. They'll probably wonder how in the heck you got them, considering how you act. Let's head by the wall first. I'm sure someone there would know where a pet shop is."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:"Well, there has to be a pet shop somewhere around here. I'd be surprised if there wasn't. I mean, this neighborhood is full of pets. But, really, why don't you just take off the bandanna? Everyone's met you already. I hardly doubt they'll care that you do have those tags. They'll probably wonder how in the heck you got them, considering how you act. Let's head by the wall first. I'm sure someone there would know where a pet shop is."

It's not the pets i'm hiding the tags from. it's the humans.
They are the ones who would freak out an be scared of me because of them.. an animal control would be after me the moment they saw them..

Rav whimpers sadly..
An why are you hating it so much? I'm the one who is stuck with having to wear it.
Rav whines pitifully ...

Rav looks around on the ground..
Dang... no mud patches to rub it in..
Last edited by Keeshah on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Dylan wrote:Uh, Djinn isn't that the dog that wanted my fish yesterday?
When he looks over, he sees a dog walking alone with a vague look of... confusion? Frustration? Disgust? His fur must have looked a different shade in the forest, the trees making shade or something. Whatever. "Uh... yeah that looks like him. Best to avoid him."
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke shook his head"Huh?"he felt the tear on his cheek and quickly wiped it away"Yeah I'm fine its nothing"he sighed"sorry if I talked too much"he said clearing his throat"So ummm wanna go to the park...or...something"he asked trying to change the subject"I at least know where that is"
Pet Friendly:
Clockwork Hero

Post by Clockwork Hero »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Zeke shook his head. "Huh?" he felt the tear on his cheek and quickly wiped it away. "Yeah I'm fine its nothing," he sighed. "Sorry if I talked too much," he said, clearing his throat. "So ummm wanna go to the park...or...something," he asked, trying to change the subject. "I at least know where that is."
Locke contemplated the decision, for a moment. "You know, that sounds like a good time. Sure, why not?" he says with a shrug, grinning with half lidded eyes. He looked about himself for a moment before he ran his thumb across his nose and stuck his tongue out sheepishly. "You know where it is?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Its the only place I know I saw it when we were driving by"Zeke smiled"Maybe all the other pets are still there"he said beggining to lead the way"I memorized the route so I could follow it back ....I thought it would be a good place to start looking around town"he shrugged"Who knows"
Pet Friendly:
Clockwork Hero

Post by Clockwork Hero »

Locke didn't really need an explanation, but he nods and grins all the same as he ambles behind Zeke at an easy clip. He's not in the greatest of rushes. Why hurry to the park? The sights, sounds, and smells of the new place were interesting and something for him to savor as he rolled it over and over in his head, quietly listening to Zeke speak.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Djinn wrote:
When he looks over, he sees a dog walking alone with a vague look of... confusion? Frustration? Disgust? His fur must have looked a different shade in the forest, the trees making shade or something. Whatever. "Uh... yeah that looks like him. Best to avoid him."
Uh, good idea... Pyxis walked over to a tree and sat under it. You know, I have no I idea what to do. We could join one of the groups of pets here, maybe they have something to do, y'know?
ArgentFlame wrote: "It's hard to find food out in the forest, but at least I can come here and get some. It's been easier to avoid predators since the feral pack has left though."
Dylan was getting a little bored of this small chat, he just wanted to do something more...fun. Well yes, that is true... stopping as he looked around again, examining the shelves full of gadgets and materials. Dylan smiled a little and looked back at Del. say...what kind of stuff have you made? Anything particularly interesting?
Make Pasta not war.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Sean saw Felix pass him again, this time running for the spot where he'd first seen the raccoon. He broke into a sprint, running flat out past Felix. He approached the spot, hoping that Felix would be unable to catch up.
Cier slowed down when he arrived at the park. He looked around, there were quite a few pets there at the moment, but no sign of Magnus or Pavelle. Most of them pets he didn't recognize, but he saw Octavian down by the river. He began walking towards the group of pets he was in, while still keeping an eye on Sean.
Well, I have a Tesla Coil I just finished yesterday. There's an electromagnet, my sonic device, a plasma speaker, I've also got a hot air balloon sort of thing, never did anything with it though." She looked at the other things and her face fell. "Unfortunately, most of the things I make malfunction for some reason and don't work."
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai woke up, and inhaled deeply. Light was coming in through the window, revealing that it's a cloudy day, although it seemed like there won't be any rain.

After maybe five minutes of lying down and tossing around in the pet-sized bed, she decided to get up. After a long stretch, a surprised expression covered her face, as Mai heard a deep breathing coming from the next room. It was Alex, sleeping. This surprised her, because he usually gets up earlier. It was a rare occasion for her to see him asleep.
Not knowing anything about what happened yesterday, she smiles and walks towards Alex, only to notice that he's collarless. It was even a bigger surprise. In addition, the absence of Amelia, who was supposed to spend the night here, confused her even more. However, deciding not to wake him up, she walks out of the room, and heads down for the living room, where mom was sitting and watching TV, getting ready to go to work.
"Honey, you're up early."
Well, I went to bed early yesterday.... How come Alex is still sleeping?
"Oh, don't ask." - said mom, while rolling her eyes. "All I can say is that it was a hard night for him."
And.... where's Amelia? - asked Mai, before realizing what she just said. Mom shouldn't know Amelia's name, nor gender. But the one reveals the other. A big facepalm followed.
Oh no, I said it, didn't I?!
"What? Wait.... so you knew?"
Knew what?
"About their relationship?"
Y-yes..... but... how do you know?
"Oh, don't ask how I found out. All I can say is that it surprised me a lot. I never thought Alex would be so.... emotional. Anyway, what were you planning for today?"
Nothing, really.
It was true, and that alone was enough to turn her face into a bored expression. The Wall came to her mind, but going there alone didn't, and since Alex is asleep, the idea erased from her mind. Of course, there was still Balbaroy, but Mai didn't feel like visiting him after that yesterday. She was just about to sit on the couch, but her eyes caught the rabbit, another unusual thing.
Hey, what's with the fat bunny? - she asked, louder than necessary.
"We don't know. Alex says he found him yesterday lying unconscious in front of our door. That's all we know."
Mai didn't say anything anymore, and proceeded to sit in the second armchair, while staring at the rabbit. Today sure started strange for her.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

ArgentFlame wrote:Well, I have a Tesla Coil I just finished yesterday. There's an electromagnet, my sonic device, a plasma speaker, I've also got a hot air balloon sort of thing, never did anything with it though." She looked at the other things and her face fell. "Unfortunately, most of the things I make malfunction for some reason and don't work.

Dylan tiled his head sideways confused. So...doesn't that mean you should just fix the malfunctions? He nodded at what he just said, If it is broken, just fix it. I bet your smart enough to anyway. Even though I only understood one thing you said...It was hot air balloon if you wanted to know...
Make Pasta not war.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Here we are"Zeke smiled"Not much people here but its a step forwardhe yawned and turned towards Locke"So what do you wanna do now"he asked Locke"We have alot of time so we can do whatever time consuming thing we can think about"he began to think still trying to change his mind of the thought of his mother but it wasn't working so well but at least he didn't start crying this time
Pet Friendly:
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

"I have fixed some of them, but sometimes the part that breaks is expensive, and it would take awhile for me to earn enough money to buy it again. As for these," She pointed to the different devices in turn "The Tesla Coil basically produces lightning, the electromagnet is more or less just a fancy magnet, and the plasma speaker uses electrically charged gas to produce a very high quality sound."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Keeshah wrote:It's not the pets i'm hiding the tags from. it's the humans.
They are the ones who would freak out an be scared of me because of them.. an animal control would be after me the moment they saw them..

Rav whimpers sadly..
An why are you hating it so much? I'm the one who is stuck with having to wear it.
Rav whines pitifully ...

Rav looks around on the ground..
Dang... no mud patches to rub it in..
"There's probably someone at the wall who knows where to find the places we're looking for. You'll have to risk others seeing the bandanna, though. Well, I'm headed there. I'm going to ask where the gym and library might be. And a pet shop too, I suppose. Though you'll need to buy your own bandanna. I'm out of money myself."
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

ArgentFlame wrote:"I have fixed some of them, but sometimes the part that breaks is expensive, and it would take awhile for me to earn enough money to buy it again. As for these," She pointed to the different devices in turn "The Tesla Coil basically produces lightning, the electromagnet is more or less just a fancy magnet, and the plasma speaker uses electrically charged gas to produce a very high quality sound."
Dylan just stared at Del and nodded, uh huh... still having no clue what she was saying. So, what happens when they do work? I bet it's spectacular. looking at some of the devices with obvious interest. What do you do then?
Make Pasta not war.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: "There's probably someone at the wall who knows where to find the places we're looking for. You'll have to risk others seeing the bandanna, though. Well, I'm headed there. I'm going to ask where the gym and library might be. And a pet shop too, I suppose. Though you'll need to buy your own bandanna. I'm out of money myself."

Rav nods nods his head sadly...
I'll have to put up with being looked upon as a female for a while longer until we can find a pet shop. hopefully we will come across the more reasonable, an understanding pets.
dragging his feet along the ground as the two trot down the street..
Moneys not a problem, i still have the pre-loaded pet's debit card with me, that Mom gave me to use..
Things looking up as they approach the Wall.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Hmm...look. Over there, down the street. I think there's some pets. Um..." Venison reached into his pants, pulled out the saltshaker top, and put it over his right eye.
"Ah, yes. Pavelle, Minty, Lucky, Magnus. And a red bird on Mangus' head. I think three of those five have been living here for a while. Shall we talk to them?" Venison paced down the street at a leisurely pace. 'Hmm. I wonder how I remembered all their names. Usually bad with names...'

"Hello everybody. I slept in today. Have I missed anything exciting? It'd be a shame, as I'm looking to get some exercise. Pet Shop, Gym, Library...that's pretty much my schedule for the day...if I can find them all...would any of you know where those are?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:"Hmm...look. Over there, down the street. I think there's some pets. Um..." Venison reached into his pants, pulled out the saltshaker top, and put it over his right eye.
"Ah, yes. Pavelle, Minty, Lucky, Magnus. And a red bird on Mangus' head. I think three of those five have been living here for a while. Shall we talk to them?" Venison paced down the street at a leisurely pace. 'Hmm. I wonder how I remembered all their names. Usually bad with names...'

"Hello everybody. I slept in today. Have I missed anything exciting? It'd be a shame, as I'm looking to get some exercise. Pet Shop, Gym, Library...that's pretty much my schedule for the day...if I can find them all...would any of you know where those are?"

Rav peers inquisitively at Venison as he holds the saltshaker up to his eye.. cocking his head off to the side.
Is that some type of spy glass?? can't you see who that is down there?
Rav asks.
Hmmmm I don't anyone called Minty, or Lucky

Rav tries to hide abit by following along behind Venison, which fails to hide him as he is the taller dog.
He waves to the gathering of pets..
Howdee all, whats going on here today??
caelei

Post by caelei »

Sean passsed Felix once more, this time in a run. Felix gritted his teeth in a determined grin and sprinted after. It took him a couple moments, but he gained on the dog, slowly picking up speed, until he was level with the dog. And then he pulled a little in front, just barely, not wanting to have to run faster. He wanted to conserve energy in case they had to run somewhere else, since he hadn't seen Edie anywhere, so far. Had she left the park already?

Meanwhile...
While waiting from a response from the dogs, two more appeared. Pavelle, still looking a bit annoyed, a slighty forced smile on her face, smoothed out her expression, but she wasn't sure if the others had seen it. No mind that. It wasn't important, anyway.
Pavelle shrugged noncommitedly at the first question, though her mind played over her dad's angry face and the feel of the water as she was tossed in the river by Magnus... and the thing with the mouse with chasing and losing the stray and then trying to find O'Connor for Tory... she supposed it had been eventful, then. Huh. Just full of a bunch of little stuff. Or little-ish stuff, that is. She didn't bother to correct herself, however, and tried to think back to his other questions. Locating places? Even though she had lived around here for nearly a year - or had it been two? Two and a half? She couldn't remember; it blurred together - she hardly knew where anything was. Of course there was the Wall, and movie theature, but she had hardly been anywhere else, considering that she had suddenly become social close to two weeks ago. She had never been to a pet shop in her life. Though she supposed if there had to be one around, in would be in this area, where the other stores were located. Or maybe out by the hospital? (She knew too well where that was.) From the experience of being to the city, she knew that there were a bunch of libraries there, even a really big one, and a ton of bookstores, also. But she didn't know if Venison or Rav could go to the city. Finally, she answered, keeping her tone bland, "Hmm. I don't know about a petshop, though I don't know why you would need to go to o --" her voice trailed off as she noticed Rav's pink bandana. She stifled a laugh, wheezing a bit, a large grin threatening to overrun her carefully composed expression. She struggled to recover herself. "--ne, though it's none of my business. I pink... er, think. Think." She glanced apologetically at Rav before continuing, "I think there's a small bookshop in the hospital giftshop, but other than that, I couldn't help you with the library thing, either. As for the gym, Felix mentioned something about that earlier. But, if I recall, it doesn't open until two. Anyways, that's right there," as she pointed at an impressively-sized building next door. "Just reopened, I believe."

And then to Rav's question, "Just trying to find little Tory's friend O'Connor, actually," she said. She looked back to O'Connor, then glanced at Lucky, before turning back to Rav. Her eyes zoned onto the pink bandana again, and she tried not to smirk. "So, uh, trying to mix it up a little with your color choice today, Rav? Not that it's not flattering to your fur color, but um, it might accidentally give some the wrong impression." She wasn't saying it to be mean. Simply pointing out the change. And, maybe, to tease. But only a teeny, tiny bit. Very tiny.
Last edited by caelei on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor looked up as the raccoon and Magnus, nodding to Magnus in acknowledgement. "O'Connor!" Tory cried, as he jumped off of Magnus' head, embracing O'Connor's neck in a hug. "I'm sorry I flew away! I'll never do it again!"
O'Connor chuckled at the bird's apology. "Weill, ahs long as ye don' du et again." Just then, Rav and Venison walked up, as well.
Buckdida wrote:"Hello everybody. I slept in today. Have I missed anything exciting? It'd be a shame, as I'm looking to get some exercise. Pet Shop, Gym, Library...that's pretty much my schedule for the day...if I can find them all...would any of you know where those are?"
"Nevere 'eard o' those places en thi' neighborhood befaure, Beefcake." He then looked at Pavelle. "Oi, lahss, ye luk a mite luike Fehlix. Ye wouldn't 'appen teh bei 'is istere naow, would ye?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

"If they work I usually just keep them and use them every once in a while, or if I need money I sell them online occasionally."

Sean kept running, but it was clear he wouldn't be able to catch up to the raccoon.