HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Foxfan2164

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by Foxfan2164 »

"I'm fine, thanks." Hybrid replied, grabbing the paw and pulling himself up. He rubbed his head where the snowball struck him. "Where you guys having a snowball fight?" he asked."Could I play as well? I have nothing to do after I helped Lorne with his lawn."
My Characters (Links and all)
Just your average Fox, Max and Marion fan.

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko followed after Chris kind of breathing a sight of relief that the other dog took everything pretty well. If Chris looked to him for an answer he would shrug to agree that he would be fine with that if she was.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"She's a Rat I live with," Zachary said, probably a little too loud. "She's a very smart girl.
When she's not looking for Boy Rats... or hitting them... she's helping me read. She knows the complex words already. We, um, have an hour.
" He looked back out at the street. "Do you want to head back out or stay in here?"
Scotty shrugs.
"Your call. I'm in no hurry." Scotty types with a grin. "I suppose the question is whether or not you want to take your laundry to the library."

~~~~~~~~
"Sure! Da more da merrier!" Chris enthuses, tail wagging.
"As long as Meeko's okay wiv it, o' course." she adds, glancing at the ferret and getting the nod.
"I'm Chris, by da way. Chris Martin. An' dat's me bruvver, Meeko. What's your name?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Foxfan2164

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Sure! Da more da merrier!" Chris enthuses, tail wagging.
"As long as Meeko's okay wiv it, o' course." she adds, glancing at the ferret and getting the nod.
"I'm Chris, by da way. Chris Martin. An' dat's me bruvver, Meeko. What's your name?"
"My name's Hybrid Star." Hybrid said happily, his tail wagging as well. He was feeling pretty good now that he's made more friends and now he has something better to do than sitting home, by himself, doing nothing.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'd better leave it here," Zachary agreed, "I mean they probably won't want the duvets in the library. And I need to learn to read,"he continued with a grin of his own as he indicated the chair, "in case you ever need to whisper."
I am Kilo, a noble elderly Rodent.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko did a half wave when Chris said his name to be apart of the introduction and after learning that the new dog was Hybrid it seemed that there could be better things to say before getting back to playing games but this moment seemed to be the most mischievously perfect. So as quickly as he could Meeko gathered up a paw full of snow to throw at Chris to get the first shot off in the snow ball fight part 2 for sure and run away afterwards laughing if successful.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty giggles at the joke and hastens to type his reply.
"I suppose I'll have to teach you to read by the time we get to the library then. Gotta whisper in there." he quips. "You up for the challenge?"

~~~~~~~~
Chris had been about to say something else when she gets hit by Meeko's snowball.
"Oh, it's like dat, is it? I'm gonna getcha fer dat!" she yips happily, scooping and lobbing a snowball back at the ferret and running for cover behind the birdbath again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Foxfan2164

Post by Foxfan2164 »

"Well I guess im in now." Hybrid mutttered to himself quietly. He chasd after them, picking up a ball of snow on the way. "Hey, wait for me!" he said as he lobbed a snowball toward Chris. He then slipped behind a pile of snow and started making more ammunition.

Gael

Post by Gael »

"You're also welcome," he replies, happy that at least Gizmo didn't rocket out the door, "Hope you don't mind me asking but what are your plans for the day? I'll probably just be sitting on the couch either reading or watching TV."
“I don’t really have any plans, I already beta tested all my dad’s holiday releases, so if you like I can hang around for a while...ifyoudon’tmindofcourse”

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Gael wrote:“I don’t really have any plans, I already beta tested all my dad’s holiday releases, so if you like I can hang around for a while...ifyoudon’tmindofcourse”
"I don't mind the company," Lorne replies while putting some dishes back, "Like I said, I'll probably be watching a few movies as I think I'm going to keep the garage closed today."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary broke into a wide smile. "Oh, I love a challenge," he admitted, "AND I'm stupid enough to accept most of them when they come along!" He opened the door to head out.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Gael

Post by Gael »

SeanWolf wrote:
"I don't mind the company," Lorne replies while putting some dishes back, "Like I said, I'll probably be watching a few movies as I think I'm going to keep the garage closed today."
”Alright that sounds nice”[

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Snowball fights don't wait fer nobody!" Chris laughs, ducking under Hybrid's missile and sending one back, earning herself another hit to the ear from Meeko for her troubles.
"Ack! I'm flanked!" she laughs, retreating behind the birdbath again.

~~~~~~~~
Scotty follows the fox out the door and onto the street.
"The challenge for me," he says with a grin, "Is going to be figuring out how to make my computer say all the letter sounds properly. So what's the most insane challenge you've done? Or do I not want to know?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Zachary admitted, scritching the left side of his neck with his right paw by reaching over his head in embarrassment, "there WAS the time Wed challenged me to distract a...security guard so she could rescue a few friends. I did rather well," he confessed as he walked along, "and Wed had also stolen a key to the pound so she got me out... before dinner and photos."

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Foxfan2164

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Snowball fights don't wait fer nobody!" Chris laughs, ducking under Hybrid's missile and sending one back, earning herself another hit to the ear from Meeko for her troubles.
"Ack! I'm flanked!" she laughs, retreating behind the birdbath again.
The snowball Chris flung at Hybrid hit him on the side of the face, staining his brown fur with white snow. He laughed off the hit. "Oh you're gonna get it!" He yelled playfully. He threw two snowballs towards Chris's hiding spot.
Last edited by Foxfan2164 on Fri May 08, 2020 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, you're a jailbird?" the cat grins.
"I was too, originally, although I don't remember much of it. Apparently my mother was a stray and had, er, some difficulties giving birth to me and my siblings. She went to the pound for help, we made it all right and she, uh, didn't... My first owner adopted me from there when I was quite young. Basically became my new brother."

~~~~~~~~
Dodging behind the bird bath, one of the snowballs explodes harmlessly against the ceramic, the other catches Chris in the tail.
"Yipe! Dat was cold!" she yelps, lobbing a pair back at Hybrid and quickly following it up with one at the ferret who's taken up position near a rose bush, skeletal at this time of year.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sorry for that," Zachary said, wondering if he should put his handpaw on Scottie's shoulder or something as they walked the white topped concrete. His brain caught on another word. "Brother? I'd heard most Humans like to be called 'Mom' or 'Dad'?"

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie

Gael

Post by Gael »

Gizmo passes by the snowball fight as he walks home and watches as they throw snowballs at eachother, contemplating joining in