HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by SeanWolf »

Lorne waves back before returning to his pizza and and trying to get the attention of one of the waiters so he could pay, "They were nice" he thought to himself in the meantime, "Though that is the first time I've seen that man critters in one area before"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
valerio

Post by valerio »

The owner leaned over the counter. "Oh, Zach? Thank you so much, but your turn's over already. And since you did extra time, you'll get extra grubs tomorrow: Special Mama Pizza, secret recipe. Hope you don't have allergies, dear!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary had just about finished dealing with things after pointing Lorne towards the cashier, when he heard his name being mentioned. "Thank'ew," he said, putting his cleaning things away before remembering Wed had been talking to him. "True what you say," he admitted, "so probably best we arrive just after food time, hmm?" He popped Wed into the pocket of his bodywarmer(Gilet) before taking his coverall off and taking a quick shower. He shook himself down and headed back to put his item of clothing on. "Pass me the collar in there, would you, Wed," he asked, indicating the pocket she was in.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Nodding, Lorne does just that and heads over to the cashier to pay for the meal.
"You probably hear this alot, but that was some mighty fine pizza!" Lorne complements while handing the cash over, "Service was great too!"
Gael

Post by Gael »

valerio wrote:She wagged happily in response at those words.
"Videogames, yesh! Bel, I mean Belisarius, talked a lot about those. It's things that happen in the teevee box, right? Do you get a prize when you win?
He smiles at her enthusiasm, "You don't exactly get a prize for winning the game it self, but with more competitive games some places will host tournaments, where people who are really good at them try to win against each other, and those usually have prizes. I've competed in one or two before I moved in, but I never actually won anything."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

It was somewhat of a relief to Meeko's nerves once Trello was gone, though the red panda had tried to be nice the ferret really was not up for that right then. Going through the ally shot up his nerves again, he personally did not like such places and would rather have avoided these areas now that he had a house to call home. So far this was not a good trip, but Meeko tried hard to hide that, hopefully the pet shop would turn things around for himself. He smiled at Chris once they were finally where they were trying to get, "Well, whatever you think looks good will do for me." And that was the truth, because he really did not care what he had, as long as he had something.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's your choice, Meeko. Dis is yer chance ta express yerself. I ain't pickin for ya." Chris grins, nudging the ferret.
"Seriously. Ya can 'ave whatever ya like!"

~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:The man shook his head. "Telescopic arms. They will stretch and let you sit down. At that point, the skeleton will crouch down so that you can fall forward and inside it when you have to leave your seat. I know, I know, it's cumbersome and all, but at the current state of the art I cannot come with a more practical solution for indoor movements. When I will have a Walker 2.0, you'll be the first to know."
"All right. No worse than getting in and out of my chair anyway, I suppose." Scotty shrugs and then types the command. He relaxes once he's comfortably on the couch but then realises he's lost his only method of communication.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary had just about finished dealing with things after pointing Lorne towards the cashier, when he heard his name being mentioned. "Thank'ew," he said, putting his cleaning things away before remembering Wed had been talking to him. "True what you say," he admitted, "so probably best we arrive just after food time, hmm?" He popped Wed into the pocket of his bodywarmer(Gilet) before taking his coverall off and taking a quick shower. He shook himself down and headed back to put his item of clothing on. "Pass me the collar in there, would you, Wed," he asked, indicating the pocket she was in.
She did so. "You going straight to bed, after dinner, cutie?"
---
SeanWolf wrote:Nodding, Lorne does just that and heads over to the cashier to pay for the meal.
"You probably hear this alot, but that was some mighty fine pizza!" Lorne complements while handing the cash over, "Service was great too!"
The woman blushed. "Believe me, I never hear enough of that. What are your business, here, if I may ask?"
---
Gael wrote:He smiles at her enthusiasm, "You don't exactly get a prize for winning the game it self, but with more competitive games some places will host tournaments, where people who are really good at them try to win against each other, and those usually have prizes. I've competed in one or two before I moved in, but I never actually won anything."
Lucilla looked even more happier, if possible. "Oooh, so if I win a tournament do I get a limb off the loser? Tigh is my favorite!!"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"All right. No worse than getting in and out of my chair anyway, I suppose." Scotty shrugs and then types the command. He relaxes once he's comfortably on the couch but then realises he's lost his only method of communication.
Jason was about to say something...then facepalmed. "I'll never hear the end of this from Jimbo..."
It was Cinzia who brought the cat a notepad and a pen. Don't be too harsh on him, dear, that would be rude. I mean, now you can walk again, eh?"
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

valerio wrote:
SeanWolf wrote:Nodding, Lorne does just that and heads over to the cashier to pay for the meal.
The woman blushed. "Believe me, I never hear enough of that. What are your business, here, if I may ask?"

"I'm a mechanic," Lorne replied, "I mostly specialize in motorcycles, classic muscles cars and trucks. Tinstar taught me everything I needed to know about them!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

SeanWolf wrote:"I'm a mechanic," Lorne replied, "I mostly specialize in motorcycles, classic muscles cars and trucks. Tinstar taught me everything I needed to know about them!"
"I see. So you're going to open a shop? Or are you taking over old Mel's? His only son left for L.A. and his was the best repair of Sunset."
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

"Did you say Old Mel?" Lorne was surprised to hear that name, "My owner's friends with him! I knew that address was familiar! Then I guess I am taking over for him!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Zachary chuckled, "I have to move first, Wed! I'm kinda on a 24hour credit with Aryle." He clipped the easy release collar on. "Move to the village with my stuff or her dad will come and get me." Zachary put his jacket on. "And HE has a crossbow!" He smiled slightly. "So, after getting there, then I'll go to the bedroom, deal?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well," Zachary chuckled, "I have to move first, Wed! I'm kinda on a 24hour credit with Aryle." He clipped the easy release collar on. "Move to the village with my stuff or her dad will come and get me." Zachary put his jacket on. "And HE has a crossbow!" He smiled slightly. "So, after getting there, then I'll go to the bedroom, deal?"
"I think we have a deal." She climbed up the fox before resting on his shoulder. "Lead on, my man!"
---
SeanWolf wrote:"Did you say Old Mel?" Lorne was surprised to hear that name, "My owner's friends with him! I knew that address was familiar! Then I guess I am taking over for him!"
"That's so nice of you! He can't wait to pass the art to someone worth! He will never toss anything away until it can be fixed, so get ready to get greasy."
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Lorne laughs, "Sounds like me and him will get along just fine! When I was rebuilding my Harley, I was greasier then a hamburger!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

SeanWolf wrote:Lorne laughs, "Sounds like me and him will get along just fine! When I was rebuilding my Harley, I was greasier then a hamburger!"
"Ahh, Harley! Then you two will be getting along just nice. How good are you with vintage cars? I swear, Mel built from pure scraps a Plymouth Fury, red and cream that he dubbed "Christine". And she runs like a charm."
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

"I love working on vintage cars. Everything from Thunderbirds to a Model-T a friend of my owner's had....hold up, Christine?" Lorne chuckled, "Now this car isn't possessed, is it?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Man," Zachary asked cheekily, tapping his passenger on the nose, "I didn't know you needed glasses!" That said he headed out, telling the owner he'd be back tomorrow and checking he had the crumpled cash note in the pocket. He was fairly sure that'd give him enough to get a single Rose or something for Aryle and he pulled up at the entrance to his hideaway and entered it to get his little suitcase and put his few items of clothing and books into it. "Don't be scared if someone answers me now, Wed," he assured, "you're quite safe. I'm headed to the Panda place now," he called up to the hidden corners., "is anyone else looking to join me and Wed?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

SeanWolf wrote:"I love working on vintage cars. Everything from Thunderbirds to a Model-T a friend of my owner's had....hold up, Christine?" Lorne chuckled, "Now this car isn't possessed, is it?"
The woman chuckled. "I'd rather say that the car is possessed. By Mel. Sorry for the pun. Say, would you like something special for tomorrow? Nobody can beat my breakfasts yet."
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

"That sounds great!" Lorne replied, "I could use a break from bowls of cereal"
valerio

Post by valerio »

SeanWolf wrote:"That sounds great!" Lorne replied, "I could use a break from bowls of cereal"
"Keep some room for my pancakes special then." She pointed at the fox. "Perhaps you want to join him. You need to explore the place after all. You'll get to know a lot of interesting characters."
Gael

Post by Gael »

valerio wrote:Lucilla looked even more happier, if possible. "Oooh, so if I win a tournament do I get a limb off the loser? Tigh is my favorite!!"
"Umm not limbs, just trophies and stuff" he is slightly going pale from fear
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

valerio wrote: "Keep some room for my pancakes special then." She pointed at the fox. "Perhaps you want to join him. You need to explore the place after all. You'll get to know a lot of interesting characters."
"Join who now?" Lorne asked, turning his head towards the direction being pointed at
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko worked a slight smile to Chris, it was not really the answer that he was looking for at all. He really did not have a clue to what color to pick out of the selection, usually he would just get whatever he could get his paws on and not question it. Which was not a good way of figuring out what his favorite color that he wanted was. First thing he did was think over each color meaning, he read about that somewhere that each color had a meaning, though in the end he was probably overthinking it there. Colors in psychology were rather vague anyways. So he switched over to what would look nice the longest, but had to stop himself quickly there as well, he was not on the streets anymore, dirt and tear would not be that big of an issue. Worrying that he would be taking too long now over something that should be simple was making him self aware. So he pointed at the white one, "How about that one?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sounds good. Dat'll go nicely wiv yer fur." Chris enthuses. "All ya need now is yer tag. Find one ya like or dat represents ya an' we'll get it engraved."

~~~~~~~~
Scotty nods at Cinzia and then raises an eyebrow and holds up a paw with forefinger and thumb held close together in a clear "just a little?" gesture.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Gael wrote:"Umm not limbs, just trophies and stuff" he is slightly going pale from fear
her shoulders dropped. "Aw. Okay, but at least can I play a bloodthirst predator in one of this teevee games? Like when I roleplay with my bros and sis?"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty nods at Cinzia and then raises an eyebrow and holds up a paw with forefinger and thumb held close together in a clear "just a little?" gesture.
Cinzia chuckled. "Nevermind. I will go get you something to eat. Any preference?"
Gael

Post by Gael »

valerio wrote:her shoulders dropped. "Aw. Okay, but at least can I play a bloodthirst predator in one of this teevee games? Like when I roleplay with my bros and sis?"
"That depends on the game", he says, "Some games let you, other games might not"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I find your lack of faith disturbing," Says a voice from Zach's back, from the turantula Heather. She crawled up on his head and perched between his ears.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside the panda village, the buses were starting to arrive and empty their lot. In front of the palace, seats were set up in front of the porch where a podium set was in place. News crews from around the country were already out in front.

Including, of course, one from Channel Five, sadly.

Right next to it was a comically small, yet sturdy, news crew van with a camera set up. This one was manned by pandas. While there was no official state tv yet they had broadcasting capabilities. Their channel name was Local Red Seven followed by a 7. They ignored the jeers from the Channel Five van as best they could.

Benjamin looked at his phone. Ten minutes.

Mitch stood in his room looking at stuff being put away. Everyone was dressed up for the show. Mitch smile, looking at Rikki.

"You're lovely," he said, completely smitten. One of the five handmaids in his room put a finger to her ear and nodded.

"Sirs, if you'll follow me for forming up, you are required in the inner court," She said. Mitch nodded.

"Well, come on guys," he said to his friends.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hello up there," Zachary said lightly, almost crossing his eyes in the attempt to look up. He held Wed caully with one hand to stop her falling off. "Wed, this is Heather. Heather, this is Wed. She's a friend from the Pizza place who's opted in to the Panda palaces. Now, lovely Heather, it'd probably be best if you resided in the case for the travel, yeah? We'll need to go through town and you know what Humes can get like, yeah?" He offered his other hand to the arachnid. It only shook a little this time.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gael wrote:"That depends on the game", he says, "Some games let you, other games might not"
Lucilla pouted. "Civilization is so *boring* I don't know why Belisarius likes it so much! And what about me playing chase with you? I can climb trees too!"
---
xhunterko wrote:Inside the panda village, the buses were starting to arrive and empty their lot. In front of the palace, seats were set up in front of the porch where a podium set was in place. News crews from around the country were already out in front.
Including, of course, one from Channel Five, sadly.
Right next to it was a comically small, yet sturdy, news crew van with a camera set up. This one was manned by pandas. While there was no official state tv yet they had broadcasting capabilities. Their channel name was Local Red Seven followed by a 7. They ignored the jeers from the Channel Five van as best they could.
Benjamin looked at his phone. Ten minutes.
Mitch stood in his room looking at stuff being put away. Everyone was dressed up for the show. Mitch smile, looking at Rikki.
"You're lovely," he said, completely smitten. One of the five handmaids in his room put a finger to her ear and nodded.
"Sirs, if you'll follow me for forming up, you are required in the inner court," She said. Mitch nodded.
"Well, come on guys," he said to his friends.
Rikki nodded in return to her mate. "You are as pretty as I knew my Prince would be. I think I must be dreaming." Then she addressed Valiant and Belisarius. "And you two, you look so *beautiful*. Lucky us, mamma insisted to have a TV set in papà's room, so he too can be proud of you."
Valiant was still blushing. "Think they are seeing us on TV?"
"You bet it! We paid a subriscription to Red7 so to get the best of the show. It's them who got an exclusive coverage from Meriweather. Sorry, guys," she added to the human crew.
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hello up there," Zachary said lightly, almost crossing his eyes in the attempt to look up. He held Wed caully with one hand to stop her falling off. "Wed, this is Heather. Heather, this is Wed. She's a friend from the Pizza place who's opted in to the Panda palaces. Now, lovely Heather, it'd probably be best if you resided in the case for the travel, yeah? We'll need to go through town and you know what Humes can get like, yeah?" He offered his other hand to the arachnid. It only shook a little this time.
The rat looked positively baffled. "A talking spider? What evil genemagic lab did you escape from?"
Gael

Post by Gael »

valerio wrote:Lucilla pouted. "Civilization is so *boring* I don't know why Belisarius likes it so much! And what about me playing chase with you? I can climb trees too!"
"I doubt I'll be good at it, but I'll try" he says hoping this doesn't end badly for him
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gael wrote:"I doubt I'll be good at it, but I'll try" he says hoping this doesn't end badly for him
"YAY!!" the wolf let go of him. "I love to play outside! It makes me so hungry, after! Ok. I'll count to 10, cover my ears and promise not to sniff! You're prey, you run! Ready?" she turned and, hands on her ears, she started to count. "!0...9...8..."
Gael

Post by Gael »

"Meep" he runs as far as he can as fast as he can in the 10 seconds and tries to hide in the tallest tree he can find
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gael wrote:"Meep" he runs as far as he can as fast as he can in the 10 seconds and tries to hide in the tallest tree he can find
"...2...1..." She turned. "Ready or not, here I come to gobble y'all!" She started moving around, keeping to her promise not to sniff the ground "Heeere, meat meat meat..."
Gael

Post by Gael »

Gizmo keeps himself as quiet as possible, he may or may not be about to panic and make a run for it
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gael wrote:Gizmo keeps himself as quiet as possible, he may or may not be about to panic and make a run for it
"I know you tried," Lucilla said, just looking down at the ground...until she reached the tree, then she looked up. "But a couple of lessons: first, you're always gonna leave visible tracks on the ground, in a forest, and I am good. Second, you should at least try and zig-zagging your way. Heere I come!" This said, she jumped and started climbing up!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, you don't need to go to any trouble for me. I already ate." Scotty writes.
Meanwhile, Frances' stomach gives a clear indication that she's in need of sustenance.
"Sorry. Excuse me." she blushes, putting her phone away.

~~~~~~~~
After finding Meeko a suitable tag and having it engraved, the dog, ferret and weasel head back out to the streets, chatting about nothing in particular as they see where their paws take them.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Gael

Post by Gael »

valerio wrote:"I know you tried," Lucilla said, just looking down at the ground...until she reached the tree, then she looked up. "But a couple of lessons: first, you're always gonna leave visible tracks on the ground, in a forest, and I am good. Second, you should at least try and zig-zagging your way. Heere I come!" This said, she jumped and started climbing up!
He rushes to get out of the tree...only to fall and knock himself out
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, you don't need to go to any trouble for me. I already ate." Scotty writes.
Meanwhile, Frances' stomach gives a clear indication that she's in need of sustenance.
"Sorry. Excuse me." she blushes, putting her phone away.
"Is there something I could give to you, instead?" Cinzia asked the woman.
---
Gael wrote:He rushes to get out of the tree...only to fall and knock himself out
Lucilla jumped down and sniffed at the body. "Hm. No wounds. What a funny cat, thought they'd all land on their feet..." She gently picked him up in her arms and brought him to a nearby creek. She then proceeded to splash water over his head.
Gael

Post by Gael »

he wakes up and looks around and then he goes pale, "Oh...hi, I-I guess you win...p-please don't eat me...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, I don't want to put you to any trouble." Frances demures, unwittingly repeating Scotty's line.

~~~~~~~~
After giggling at a joke, Chris suddenly henhouse her head as she sees a wolf carrying a cat. Curious, she follows the two with the mustelid pair in tow, and watches from a distance as the wolf revives the feline. For now she's downwind but that could change easily as the breeze is beginning to strengthen.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters