HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

zephyrtobiaswolf

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by zephyrtobiaswolf »

Mikey gave another sheepish smile, his claws still scratching at the back of his neck.

“Yeah, I learned while my Dads were choreographing a dance show over in Venice. Jason says I save the business thousands on translator fees. And yeah, both me and my sister are also instructors at the studio, so chances are good your partner might train with me.”

The dalmatian’s skin was becoming increasingly warm and red under his fur, showing just the tiniest tinge of pink upon his white cheeks. Mikey wasn’t used to talking about himself this way; usually Tara was here to promote things. The dog was happy when Mitch moved on to beginning to explain the dance, his tail wagging as he clasped paws with the two pandas on either side of him. Mikey’s head cocked curiously however at Mitch’s statement.

~Take me on one on one? For what? Are we going to have some kind of dance competition or something…~

Mikey’s eyes showed confusion, and he was about to ask Cello what the other panda was talking about when two more suddenly arrived, these carrying weapons. It seemed that the dalmatian was not destined to get a dance lesson, or answers for that matter, just yet. Tail down Mikey gave a weak wave goodbye to the retreating pandas, still as confused as ever. Turning to Rikki Mikey opened his muzzle to address the female, completely oblivious to the fact that she kept using the word bello to address him.

“I think Dad is worried that if we don’t settle down we’ll never be able to make any long term friends. Traveling around the world is fun, but with work and all it doesn’t leave much time to meet other pets.”
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. -Marie Curie

Michelangelo (Mikey) Truesdale - SP
Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Bah, he's only kidding you, there hasn't been a duel for a life partner since the old times, heh," Cello said to Mikey, patting him on the shoulder.
Last edited by xhunterko on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zephyrtobiaswolf

It seemed that answers would only lead to more questions. At this point Mikey didn't even know what question to ask, his muzzle hanging slightly open and a hip hop beat emanating from it. The dalmatian looked from Cello to Zhang; perhaps he might be able to explain in plain english.
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. -Marie Curie

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Zhang rolled his eyes then stepped closer and whispered in Mikey's ear.

"Back in the old times, people would fight over girls. Mitch has noticed that Rikki has taken a shine to you, it seems, so he joked about fighting you for her," Zhang said, "Nothing to worry about though, he's not serious."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki nodded. "Yup. Sorry for making you uncomfortable, Mickey; I was born and raised in a culture where monogagmy is considered a tall value.
"Anyway, I saw your expression when I mentioned the bionic arm to Mitch. You see, my partner Valiant and I worked in the Antimafia...before Val lost his arm and got a replacement. He loves dancing, but never got to take lessons because he feared he'd be mocked for it. What does your school teach, in terms of styles?"
zephyrtobiaswolf

The heat from the dalmatian’s cheeks was hot enough to fry eggs, and his white fur had shifted into a distinct shade of red.

“Oh, um, I’m honored but I’m kind of, um… into other males.

If Mikey’s tail could tuck any further it would have disappeared completely, and the male looked as if he wanted to disappear into the nearest ditch. He didn’t even look up as Rikki told her story, although there was an involuntary twitch as the ferret spoke of her partner. This Valiant character sounded interesting, and if he didn’t die from embarrassment right here and now it might be cool to meet him. Now he just had to get through these next few minutes.

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The two pandas stood silent for a minute, looked at each other, then shrugged.

"We may have to guard you when those two are around, I'm sure Mitch would agree," Zhang said, with Cello nervously nodding her head.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Mitch entered the door of the chapel, was led to the back, and nervously led up to the stairs.

"Stay here, they were eating when we left them," One said, and went up to check.

"Oh," Mitch said, suddenly feeling hungry.

Great. He thought.
valerio

Post by valerio »

zephyrtobiaswolf wrote:The heat from the dalmatian’s cheeks was hot enough to fry eggs, and his white fur had shifted into a distinct shade of red.
“Oh, um, I’m honored but I’m kind of, um… into other males.
If Mikey’s tail could tuck any further it would have disappeared completely, and the male looked as if he wanted to disappear into the nearest ditch. He didn’t even look up as Rikki told her story, although there was an involuntary twitch as the ferret spoke of her partner. This Valiant character sounded interesting, and if he didn’t die from embarrassment right here and now it might be cool to meet him. Now he just had to get through these next few minutes.
Rikki, if possible, beamed up even more. "Really?? Well, Valiant is engaged already. He's mated to a super-hunk of a timber wolf by the name of Belisarius. But we have our share of unattached pups you may like to know. And don't worry, we're open-minded."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

zephyrtobiaswolf wrote:“Ya know, one of ya’ll are gonna have to show a lady around this place sometime; it sounds too interesting not to know where everything is.”
Paige's face brightened at hearing this. "I'm willing to show you around if you want, though I really couldn't show you much of the forest- seems most of it was discovered while I was away."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
zephyrtobiaswolf

Mikey heard Zhang’s words, but the dalmatian decided that these pandas must enjoy speaking in a variant of English that he was not yet familiar with. Guard him? From who? After all he was just the new guy here; surely he couldn’t have made any enemies yet even if he was surprisingly good at sticking his paw into his muzzle.

“Oh, that’s okay. I’m not really looking for anyone; I don’t think I’m really dating material.”

It was at this point that Tara would have scolded the dalmatian for being so down on himself. She was always telling Mikey that he had more talent, more to offer others, than he ever saw himself. And even though his sister wasn’t there Mikey could still hear her words ringing in his ears. Plus, he knew that she wouldn’t forgive him if he didn’t take this opportunity to try and recruit.

“Here um, why don’t I just show you a sampling of what we can teach…”

Mikey took a few steps back, his paws reaching up to undo his collar. Flipping it inside out the dalmatian laid it flat on the ground facing the other animals, and now small speakers could be seen lining the inside of the collar. The dog pressed a button, and hip hop music began to play, filling the air with notes that were generally reserved only for the dalmatian’s ears. Mikey closed his eyes, listened to the music for a moment, and then he began to dance.

It was an interesting sight indeed. Mikey seemed to have no trouble at all shifting between the power and precision moves of hip hop and alternative dance to the grace and delicacy of ballet and salsa. He flipped and spun and twirled, and all the confidence and power that lacked in his normal conversation was found in his dance. It was as if the world had ceased to exist, and all that was left was the music. As it shifted from hip hop to jazz to classical and back so did Mikey adapt, and for the first time since talking with Rikki and Mitch there was a genuine smile on the dog’s face. Truly this was the world to which he was born.

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki's jaw had dropped in amazement at the sight -indeed, had this guy met Val before, poor Bel would be still mateless!
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

xhunterko wrote:"Aye, for your help yesterday, we are all in your debt for helping out," Aunt Alma said to Lance.
Lance smiled and before turning and picking up a few pieces of meat, "Being in my debt isn't necessary, I did what anyone would do in that situation." He said popping a piece in his mouth
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The pandas, on the other hand, didn't think so. All three of them (Cello, Zhang, and the guard) had their fingers in their ears. They had been able to watch though.

"You are much better then Winslor," Zhang said, relaxing for a moment.

"But please, next time pick some other music," Cello said, Zhang punched her in the arm.

"No more, please no more," the guard whispered. A few workers on the housing projects also stopped, and looked around as if they were under threat.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nay, not just anybody," Aunt Alma said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:The pandas, on the other hand, didn't think so. All three of them (Cello, Zhang, and the guard) had their fingers in their ears. They had been able to watch though.
"You are much better then Winslor," Zhang said, relaxing for a moment.
"But please, next time pick some other music," Cello said, Zhang punched her in the arm.
"No more, please no more," the guard whispered. A few workers on the housing projects also stopped, and looked around as if they were under threat.
"Guys, you may not like the genre, but *please*! his moves are *awesome*, you should concede that!"
zephyrtobiaswolf

So lost was he in the music that Mikey didn’t even notice the other pandas reactions until there was a lull in the music. As he spun he saw how much of a disturbance he was causing though, and with an almost frightened jerk his paw snapped out to hit the pause button on his collar.

“I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to cause trouble.”

Again the dalmatian’s tail tucked low, his entire being shifting from the confident poise of his dance to the hunched over stillness of a scared pup so used to being punished for his faults rather than praised for his accomplishments.

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oi, don't feel bad pup, you didn't know," Cello said, "Still though, don't feel too bad, the moves were awesome. It's just, that we were tortured with that kind of music." Zhang nodded.

"We were taken away from our homeland by a terrorist group and were taunted and tortured so our wills could be broken," Zhang said, "but yes, it was awesome, much better than one of our captors. Still though, the dance style with the Mexican music? Can you do that one again, that looked cool!"
zephyrtobiaswolf

Mikey if anything felt even worse now. Somehow he had managed to come into these ferals’ homes and remind them of a terrible time in their lives. He wanted to run, to hide, but his paws wouldn’t obey him.

“I, um, I don’t know if I can. I’m sorry for being so stupid, I just… I mean…”

Mikey sighed, not knowing what to say or even how to say it. His muzzle never rose from his chest, his blue eyes staring at the dirt below him like it would magically open up and give him an answer.

“It’s called salsa, and it’s supposed to be done with a partner. Without my sister I couldn’t even show you properly and…”

Again the dog trailed off, not knowing how to continue.

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Cello set down her equipment and satchels. Then she walked up to Mikey.

"Hey it's all right, you didn't know, so don't feel bad, besides," Cello said, taking a paw, "You said you needed a partner, would you mind teaching me?"
zephyrtobiaswolf

“Well, um, okay…”

Mikey still felt bad, but with Cello right there asking him to teach her he really couldn’t just say no. Crouching down the dog tapped at his collar for a moment, and a minute later music began to play once more, much quieter this time. More importantly, this music had a distinctly latin flair.

“A lot of salsa dancing comes from the hips, but my dad says it’s really all about attitude. Anyone can salsa, so long as they are willing to have fun with it. Here, follow along with me, everyone is welcome to join.”

His words were soft, but slowly Mikey began to demonstrate the basic steps of salsa, giving Cello’s paw a light squeeze as he did so.

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Throw in another unappropriate comment, Zhangie-pup, and I will personally maim you before feeding you to Belisarius. Alive." Rikki whispered to the panda.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Cello was a natural, gliding with the music and mimicing his moves as best she could.

Zhang looked at Rikki puzzled.
After the pandas and everyone had finished, the guards brought Mitch to the center chair in the table. He had really hated these things and was obviously nervous.

"All right Mitch, NOW you can tell your part of the SECRET tunnels that we found," Benjamin said to his son. Mitch took a deep breath before starting.

"Eh hem, okay, but I really have to ask something first if I can," Mitch said.

"Sigh, fine," Benjamin said, "Always informal even in the most secret things."

Mitch turned around to face the guests.

"If I may ask, what would be the purpose of burying a mass amount of dead under water?" He asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Cello was a natural, gliding with the music and mimicing his moves as best she could.
Zhang looked at Rikki puzzled.
"Sorry. Just making sure he's not hurt. Seen it happen way too many times."
xhunterko wrote:After the pandas and everyone had finished, the guards brought Mitch to the center chair in the table. He had really hated these things and was obviously nervous.
"All right Mitch, NOW you can tell your part of the SECRET tunnels that we found," Benjamin said to his son. Mitch took a deep breath before starting.
"Eh hem, okay, but I really have to ask something first if I can," Mitch said.
"Sigh, fine," Benjamin said, "Always informal even in the most secret things."
Mitch turned around to face the guests.
"If I may ask, what would be the purpose of burying a mass amount of dead under water?" He asked.
Brother Francis shook his head, pensively. "I admit I have no idea regarding that. The only mass grave I just came to know about and that would be justified is the one protected by the Abracadabra sigil. The other...well, it must be investigated. I am sorry, my friend."
zephyrtobiaswolf

Tara purred softly before leaning forward and giving Paige a quick peck on the cheek.

“Aww sugga you're so sweet. I'm sure you'll be the perfect guide for me. And as for the rest of the forest, well I'm sure these strapping ferals might be able to help a girl out later.”
----------------------------------
Mikey's tail slowly began to untuck as he danced with the panda, impressed with how quickly she was picking it up.

“You are very good at this. Generally the male leads in salsa, but most people are watching the female, hence why there are moves like this...”

Mikey twirled Cello around as he spoke, dropping her into a dip as he supported her weight, a new smile on his muzzle. Oblivious as he was he missed Zhang and Rikki whispering, but noticing them near each other the dalmatian threw a grin their way.

“Hey Zhang, you should dance with Rikki.”

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
valerio

Post by valerio »

Immediately the ferret reddened and raised her paws. "Uh-un, nonono, I am clumsy, I so totally out of my element. Val is the graceful one, I am a whale, a walrus, a feetless penguin!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

From her position, Cello's grin looked a bit more evil than usual.

"Oh now come on dearie," Cello said, thoroughly enjoying herself, "You Know what Mitch would do in this situation, right?"

"I however, say nay, I have more respect for a lady's decision," Zhang said, "Although she is right. He'd have us dancing all over the place." With the last part he added an exaggerated circling of his right hand index finger in the air.

"Hm, well, we found two such pools, I was just, -*" Mitch said, but was cut off.

"Mitch, your testimony, if you please," Benjamin said, a bit annoyed. Mitch sighed. He then began his tale and told it much the same as Lance did. Ending with their discovery of the statue that triggered the flooding of the new lake. Two pandas who had been writing things down, handed two stacks of paper a few pages each, to the visiting priest.

"If you prefer, you may review the testimonies in writing," Benjamin said, and Mitch was about to get off the chair after a stern look from his father stopped him.

"Now, if you please Mitch, you MAY tell of our expedition into the well without water surrounded by water," Benjamin said. Mitch sighed.

"Oh boy, okay," Mitch said, "So, afterwards, my dad, (who, always has some scouts out all the time) sent two scouts to check out the place. They brought back sketches and artifacts, one of which being that sword. The "well" led down to a 3 story catacomb, with stairs leading down on it's sides, and on the outside, pillars for support, and in the center, about five caskets for each floor. The first floor graves were plain and simple, as you can see in the drawings." And at that, the sketches were shown to the priest as well.

"As you can see, symbols of your order adorn the walls and pillars, as one embedding suggests. The second floor, there were another five caskets. These again, had your order's symbols only a bit more elaborate, maybe some of the higher priests or something. Then, they found the biggest thing," Mitch stopped to take a breath from excitement, "they found again, five caskets, only these had heralds engraved on them. Along with their corresponding heralds on the shields on the walls and pillars. On the wall next to their heralds, were symbols of your order, so they must have served along side your order or something. That's where they also found the swords. Two swords to a shield. They were startled by something, grabbed a sword for proof, and made off with it."

Benjamin nodded.

"And again, there in lies our problem," he said, "We know so little of this land that we are unsure of what to do where. Were to bury dead, refuse, build our religious structures. We are hoping you may be able to shed some light on this mystery." Mitch was again, about to get down from the chair, and again, a stern look from his father said no. Mitch bolted back in a bit uncomfortable.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Brother Francis examined the information provided with genuine puzzlement. "Remarkable: You have found a treasure trove's worth of material. We'll examine the caskets' contents, for those who inhabited this chapel lived a recluse existence. They feared the emissaries from the Vatican, those were harsh times for us and our nonhuman brethren." Then the man smiled. "But I shall tell you this: Whatever we find that may result useful to you shall become your property, if you agree to live in this place and help populate it."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Benjamin nodded.

"That is our intention, although, we respect sacred places such as this," Benjamin said, "And will move out after we've sufficiently recovered. Though we will settle in the same area. Probably between the lakes again. Thanks to him. Speaking of which, do you marry ferals?" He finished with a grin.

"Dad!" Mitch said, offended.

"Oh shush," Benjamin said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"We certainly do," Lazarus answered, beaming. "For we are all equals in front of the Lord and the Goddess and their brethren. Unfortunately, such marriage will have power only within our order and any other order recognizing it, but I am afraid that as of now other human institutions are not so...open-minded."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Dad!" Mitch said again, embarrassed.

"Oh off with you now, I've had a rise out of you and a good chuckle, heh, go on," Benjamin said. Mitch stuck his tongue out at him and let himself off the table and down the tower.

"Heh heh, it's the groom's parents job, in our culture, to decide who weds a couple, ha ha," Benjamin said, "I do believe that the Secrecy Council is over?" And all the pandas in attendance nodded their heads at once.

"Phew, that's a relief, I hate those," Benjamin said, "Necessary evil that they are. Still, we have much to discuss. Where shall we begin?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I guess that we could start from food, medicines and tools," Brother Lazarus said. "Write down a comprehensive list of what you need, and we will provide as soon as possible."
zephyrtobiaswolf

Stars appeared in Mikey’s eyes as he imagined a whole tribe of pandas dancing in the street, and even though Rikki and Zhang refused to dance right now the gears in the dalmatian’s head had already begun forming a plot.

“Say Cello, do you guys know what a block party is?”

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
valerio

Post by valerio »

At those words, Rikki's gears started moving, too. "Gee..." she activated the collar's built-in radio. "Bel? Val? Unless you''re busy saving the world, would you come here? Yesterday?" She gave her position.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Ooc: Val, I propose we let the rest of the meeting go on in the background.

"Sadly yes, we were taught many things in our captivity," Cello said, then she noticed the look in his eyes and grinned as well, "What did you have in mind?"
Mitch's stomach still gurgled, and he knew it wasn't nervousness any more. He sighed, left the chapel, and went into the meat house. He wasn't expecting Lance there though, or his Aunt!

"Oh, hey Lance, hey auntie," Mitch said, giving his aunt a kiss on the cheek and grabbing a sausage or two, "If I may guess, I suppose you were my character witness huh?" The last he said to Lance, popping one into his mouth.
zephyrtobiaswolf

Mikey held Cello close, still dancing as he whispered into her ear.

“My dads have a killer sound system. If we could get the neighborhood together, perhaps we could play some tunes and help you guys make some better memories when it comes to music. And besides, I would love to get those two in the center of the dance floor.”

Mikey gave a sly look over at Rikki and Zhang, his tail finally giving a wag.

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki blushed. Of all the times for Mitch to be at that stupid stupid stupid meeting!! Wish that Val and Bel were here, at least to relieve her from this embarrass--
"You rang?" said a panting Italian wolfdog, bent in two from the fatigue.
Rikki's jaw dropped. "How did you make it so fa--"
"You said it was urgent," Belisarius, the massive Timber Wolf, reiterated. On the other hand, he looked as if he had just taken a short walk. Valiant hated him at that moment...then his eyes caught the new dog in town. He stood up and smiled, wagging. "Why, hello pretty pup." And, just like Rikki had said, his right arm was a sophisticated prostethic extension. The Italian Star, surrounded by Oak and Olive branches, was hanging from his collar.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Only one problem there pup, that's my boy, and that's Mitch's girl, still though, we could do something about that party," Cello said with a wink, clearly enjoying herself though, "you'll have to teach him these moves though. Oh, hey you two! Care to join?" The last Cello said to Bel and Valiant, clearly having too much fun.

Zhang was getting red in the face too, and was crossing his arms, trying not to show it, and failing poorly.
zephyrtobiaswolf

“Don't worry, I'm sure once my sis hears about this she'll have Rikki dancing in no time.” Mikey was about to say more, but he was surprised by the hasty arrival of both the wolfdog and timber wolf. Like a true professional though the dalmatian didn't miss a beat, still dancing with Cello as he smiled at the two new animals.

“Benvenuti alla festa. Vieni a partecipare!”

Mikey recognized the Italian star on the wolfdog's collar, and even as he danced the dalmatian couldn't help but sneak amazed looks at the prosthetic that had replaced the other male's right arm. It was just... cool. The timber wolf beside the male was no less intriguing, and Mikey blushed a little a Valiant's greeting.

“I'm giving an impromptu dance lesson; do you two wanna learn how to salsa?”

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

zephyrtobiaswolf wrote:Tara purred softly before leaning forward and giving Paige a quick peck on the cheek.

“Aww sugga you're so sweet. I'm sure you'll be the perfect guide for me. And as for the rest of the forest, well I'm sure these strapping ferals might be able to help a girl out later.”
Paige's face became a tomato as he felt Tara's brief show of affection. As he calmed himself, and held out his hand, he stated, "Well, then if you are ready, let the tour begin."
---------------
Will let out a soft giggle at the sight of his uncle's red face. He'd have to tell Dad and Grandpa about his.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
valerio

Post by valerio »

zephyrtobiaswolf wrote:“Don't worry, I'm sure once my sis hears about this she'll have Rikki dancing in no time.” Mikey was about to say more, but he was surprised by the hasty arrival of both the wolfdog and timber wolf. Like a true professional though the dalmatian didn't miss a beat, still dancing with Cello as he smiled at the two new animals.
“Benvenuti alla festa. Vieni a partecipare!”
Mikey recognized the Italian star on the wolfdog's collar, and even as he danced the dalmatian couldn't help but sneak amazed looks at the prosthetic that had replaced the other male's right arm. It was just... cool. The timber wolf beside the male was no less intriguing, and Mikey blushed a little a Valiant's greeting.
“I'm giving an impromptu dance lesson; do you two wanna learn how to salsa?”
Valiant wagged a finger at the wolf. "Love, you better learn Italian *and* dance, or you're gonna be replaced."
Bel said nothing, just snorted like a dragon.
"Kidding. Mr...Dalmatian, we'd be delighted to try the forbidden dance."
zephyrtobiaswolf

It is an unfortunate truth that there are some creatures that are simply born without filters. That small voice in one's head that stops them from saying the first thing that comes to mind simply fails to manifest. Mikey was one of those unfortunate creatures. Hence, when Valiant joked about replacing his mate the dalmatian turned and spoke in his most earnest voice.

"Replaced? How could you replace a supermajorhottie wolf like him?"

Mikey was doubly unfortunate, because unlike some the dalmatian knew what he had just said after spoke it. Suddenly the voice in his head came roaring to the forefront, laughing all the while. Mikey clasped his paws over his muzzle, looking considerably mortified as his eyes went wide.

"Sorry, I mean um... is there a monastery nearby? I think I need to take a vow of silence."
--------------------------------
Tara was surprised with how quickly the two canines had vanished, her eyes following them as they disappeared into the woods.

~What was that about?~

Deciding to leave that question for another day the feline smiled sweetly at Paige, not missing his sibling's giggle at the glorious red shade his face had taken.

"I can't wait to start sugga." Tara purred once more, taking Paige's hand and stepping close, nuzzling lightly against him. Tara was enjoying the male's company, more so because a part of her was curious to see just how red he could get.

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR