HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch gave her a kiss.

"Did I complain?" He asked, leaning back smiling at her.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will winced a bit as he watched Matatabi run towards the bathroom. "M-maybe it's just me," he stated to no one in particular, "but I-i think he isn't okay."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Jess had a worried look on her face. "No, I think he's very not okay. We may want to call a vet."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star looked worriedly after Matabi, "Um... M-maybe we should make sure he's okay first? At least someone who has known him a bit longer than I..."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Frances hugs her friend tightly.
"Mamma Leone. I like that. Very Italian." she smiles, sniffing. "Ooh, that bread is smelling good! How long does it have left? I love fresh bread!" Releasing the elderly lady, Frances returns to building her potato lasagne. Now that Cinzia knows all, Frances feels a lot lighter inside, especially given the older lady's reassurances.
Cinzia took and put on a pair of thick oven mittens. "Now stay back, dear." She opened the oven and pulled out the tray with the hot loaves. "My: congratulations, Amadora. Considering this is your first time, you did a remarkably good job." She put the tray on the table to cool down. "Your loaf looks fine, too, Frances. But remember, girls: I am going to judge the work without partiality. Food must be edible, or it is wasted food." Amadora nodded, knowing perfectly the importance of food.
---
xhunterko wrote:Mitch gave her a kiss.
"Did I complain?" He asked, leaning back smiling at her.
You didn't. It's just that..." Rikki sighed. "I thought it would be a thrill to go back to police, but I realize that is Valiant's old dream interruptus. I know I have done my part for the force, and I have no regrets for myself, so...I think I am ready to change my life, especially now that Val is on the right track. And now I'm wondering what it would be like, to be a princess of a red panda tribe. It's...all new to me. And I admit it, it's as much exciting as it's scary. What if I won't meet the expectations of your family? What if your tribesfurs start glowering for having a foreigner commanding them? Or will I just be a trophy wife? Or--" She facepawlmed. "Oy, I must really stop thinking, sometimes!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, I know. Trust me, I have A LOT of experience with inedible food!" Frances giggles, eagerly reaching for her loaf but promptly dropping it straight back onto the tray.
"Yowch! Hot! They'll need to cool some before we can eat them." The young woman cools her singed fingertips under the cold tap before showing Cinzia the nearly complete Tortino de Carne which is now just waiting for Amadora's last dousing of herbs.
"How's this looking?"

--------------------
"Ah, Bach! I like him! See if you know this song..." Scotty flicks to his music player again and switches to an epic recording of J.S. Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor played on an immense pipe organ.

--------------------
"Yeah, someone definitely needs ta go after 'im. May'aps two of yer so one can stay wiv 'im and one can go fer 'elp if need be... Boys?" Chris arcs an eyebrow and tilts her head towards the bathroom meaningfully. The cards lie still on the table now, forgotten in her worry.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I-i can go." Will slipped out from his seat and started towards the bathroom. "Who's coming w-with?" he inquired, before he got far enough away to require yelling.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko walked into the town diner and looked around. He checked his backpack, No food. then he checked his vest pockets, No money. He looked around the diner and decided to walk up to two cats and two dogs, along with a rabbit and a mink walking away. "Hi, do you mind if I join you?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

"I'll go." Star got out of his seat, glancing at the small creature before power walking towards Will, "So... what exactly should we do? Knock? Wait?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Mommy pways tat!" Moon said, bouncing up and down.
--------
Matatabi groaned as he leaned over the toilet and threw up again. Once he finished, he sat with his back against the wall.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will opened his mouth to answer the other pet, before wincing at the definite sound of throwing up coming through the door. "W-well, that proves he i-isn't doing to well, at least. I-i'll knock, but i-if he doesn't a-answer we should open it and ch-check." The mink rapped his paw on the door thrice, loud enough to be heard, but not so loud as to exacerbate any headache the pet inside might be feeling. "M-matatabi? Do you need a-anything?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Civilization wrote:Meeko walked into the town diner and looked around. He checked his backpack, No food. then he checked his vest pockets, No money. He looked around the diner and decided to walk up to two cats and two dogs, along with a rabbit and a mink walking away. "Hi, do you mind if I join you?"
Dolores, followed by a waitress, came at that moment, both carrying a BIG tray filled with their clients' orders. "Here you are, guys," Dorothy said with a merry voice. "I took the liberty of adding some safe sweets for you all, white chocolate-based. I was a girl when we made this very cake for Rinty...Oh. Another new pet in town, eh?" she said to the ferret. "Welcome, stranger. Are you with our friends here?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko looked at the waitress, "Hi, and no, I am not with your friends." They were obviously dealing with their own problems. He turned to the group, "I am sorry to have bothered you." He looked at the food and his stomach growled, loudly. I hope they didn't hear that.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Civilization wrote:Meeko looked at the waitress, "Hi, and no, I am not with your friends." They were obviously dealing with their own problems. He turned to the group, "I am sorry to have bothered you." He looked at the food and his stomach growled, loudly. I hope they didn't hear that.
Dorothy chuckled at that sound. "Well, at least you're here with a precise purpose, and I won'd let anyfur leave without a good meal. If you guys won't mind, I'll set a place for...What's you name, new pet?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch clasped both paws around her muzzle, then with the top hand, started giving her nose rubs.

"Yes you are. How well were you accepted on our hunt together? How have we treated you since we fell into each others arms? We allowed to be together, so you've exceeded family expectations from day one," Mitch said, "And good god forbid you're seen as a trophy wife! What gave you THAT idea?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Borues wandered down the road a bit more. Hoping he wouldn't HAVE to walk all the way to the shelter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A red panda scout glanced in the door of the diner, looking directly at Meeko with a glare!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, I know. Trust me, I have A LOT of experience with inedible food!" Frances giggles, eagerly reaching for her loaf but promptly dropping it straight back onto the tray.
"Yowch! Hot! They'll need to cool some before we can eat them." The young woman cools her singed fingertips under the cold tap before showing Cinzia the nearly complete Tortino de Carne which is now just waiting for Amadora's last dousing of herbs.
"How's this looking?"
Cinzia examined it carefully. "Say, it's turning out quite good. Now make sure you finish with a layer of meat, and douse it all with a generous dose of grated parmisan. Then you'll do another, before putting them both into the oven. Amadora, I need your strong arms to turn this fresh pasta into thin enough layers for the lasagna, come."
---
xhunterko wrote:Mitch clasped both paws around her muzzle, then with the top hand, started giving her nose rubs.
"Yes you are. How well were you accepted on our hunt together? How have we treated you since we fell into each others arms? We allowed to be together, so you've exceeded family expectations from day one," Mitch said, "And good god forbid you're seen as a trophy wife! What gave you THAT idea?"
Rikki batted her eyes at the red panda. "Oh, but I am the exotic, stranger beast who is being taken in your court. The scandal, the intrigue... Not to mention that I have a lot to learn about everything regarding your lifestyle, the small daily things. I can't help feeling like I'm going to be judged on a daily basis...Though I promise you one thing: I am SO going to do my best and only my best to make you and family proud of me."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko looked at the waitress, "My name is Meeko, and there is no need to do that for me, and besides..." Meeko felt his vest pockets again. "I can not pay."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure, sorry, we didn't ta snub ya, mate. It's just, our mate's gone to the baffroom an' 'e seems sick... Anyway, welcome. I'm Chris. What's yer name?" The spaniel shuffles over to make room for the ferret.
"Cor! Dat food smells good! Gimme! Please." she smiles at Dorothy. A typical dog, all thoughts are gone from her mind as the food is brought near.
"Oh, Meeko? Nice name. Don' worry. I'm sure I can chip in a few quid for ya. What do you fancy?"

--------------------
"Plays it? Is she an organist then? That's awesome!" Scotty's tablet tries to enthuse.
"I'd love to hear a pipe organ in real life! I bet they're so much better than the recordings!"

--------------------
"Meat and cheese. Right." Frances does as instructed, adding herbs as she'd seen the wolf do, and liberally coating the tray with cheese.
"Done. Shall I put that in the oven? What shall I do next? Oh, you actually know how to make the pasta? Awesome! Most people I know just buy it."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"N-no thanks. I-I'm fine." Matatabi said, trying to convince himself as much as the others. He groaned and held onto his head as he became dizzy again.
------------
"Mommy culd pway for yu." Moon suggested, smiling and bouncing up and down, showing that she was full of energy.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure, sorry, we didn't ta snub ya, mate. It's just, our mate's gone to the baffroom an' 'e seems sick... Anyway, welcome. I'm Chris. What's yer name?" The spaniel shuffles over to make room for the ferret.
"Cor! Dat food smells good! Gimme! Please." she smiles at Dorothy. A typical dog, all thoughts are gone from her mind as the food is brought near.
"Oh, Meeko? Nice name. Don' worry. I'm sure I can chip in a few quid for ya. What do you fancy?"
"He'll surely fancy another serving of our burger special. And listen well, little guy, I will *not* have anyfur leave *my* diner on an empty stomach. I'll just take your word that if you can, anytime, you'll pay me back with honest money. Is that a deal?"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Meat and cheese. Right." Frances does as instructed, adding herbs as she'd seen the wolf do, and liberally coating the tray with cheese.
"Done. Shall I put that in the oven? What shall I do next? Oh, you actually know how to make the pasta? Awesome! Most people I know just buy it."
"Oh, it's nothing, really: You'd be surprised at how many fine foods you can build even from leftovers. I will teach you how to make a fantastic frittata with anything from the previous meal. And since it's made with eggs, I'm sure Amadora will like this technique. And anyway, dear, now that you're officially an honoray Italian, you'll learn how to make fresh pasta as well."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch kept rubbing Rikki's nose.

"Honestly you're worrying too much," he said, taking a sniff in the air, "Something is starting to smell good. But no. You'll do fine. You'll see."

A moment later the red panda exited. Then a moment later he returned with 3 others. Not even making the door chime ring, they quietly entered the diner. All watching Meeko!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko took off his backpack and took a seat next to Chris. "Thank you." He looked at the waitress, "Thank you too, this means a lot to me." He looked again at the food, "This will be the first time I have had fresh food."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Andy...Wake up."...... ".....Mmmff...."

The Aker family finally arrive in town as they pass through some buildings.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Blay tensed up a bit as the new arrival sat down. Only a minute ago he was smiling, but now he shifted to a dull expressionless face. "So, you're name is Meeko right?" He asked without any enthusiasm. "How has your day been?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko looked at the cat, "Yes, my name is Meeko." He could see how uncomfortable he was. "My day has been... Unusual. Thank you for asking, how is your day going?"
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

"Oh, my day has been fine. Just met and've been chilling out with these people. My name is Blay." He said, trying to not sound awkward. "You're a ferret right? Cool, I haven't seen many ferrets."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

A white van parks on the driveway. "*Yawns* "Mmff....How long have I been out?"

"Hmm... About 2 hours tops..." Allan rubs his little brother's head.

Tami steps out of the van and opens the door for the foxes."Alright boys, we'll have to wait for the delivery truck to get here. For now, we should go familiarize ourselves with the area.

"Uh... Tami.... Why didn't we just continue to drive around?"

"...To walk?.... It's no fun stopping once in a while with a Van.... If you want, I can carry you.

Andy shakes his head, "No no, I'm good."

Allan picks him up "Alright, let's go."

Tami and the foxes start to walk down the street, wandering around.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I-it really doesn't sound like it," Will continued, ears perking at the groan. "A-are... are you sure you don't w-want some help, or want us t-to call someone?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Wait... Yer first fresh meal? Like, ever?" Chris asks quietly. "Sorry ta pry bu'... Ain't you never 'ad an owner? Someone ta care fer you?" The spaniel's heart goes out to the ferret. He's not by any means the first homeless pet she's seen but he is the first she's ever thought to stop and talk to.
"I tell you what. I'll shout you lunch. It's da least I can do. My day's been interestin' ta say da least. Er... I fink my tea is missink, sorry, ma'am." Glancing up, Chris notices the pandas and waves to them, wondering whether or not they'll come closer.

--------------------
"Honorary Italian? Surely you jest! I'm not worthy of that! My culinary skills are non-existent!" Frances protests.
"I can't wait to learn though!"

--------------------
"Play? Like on an actual organ? AWESOME!" Scotty fist-pumps the air in his excitement.
"When can I meet her?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Matatabi groaned as he pushed himself off the ground, only to stumble and fall back on the ground. "I-I need some help getting up. I'm so dizzy, I'm having trouble standing." he said, sitting back up.
-----------
"Wee cayn go to mai howse and meat Mommy nao." Moon said, excited.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

"Well, nice to meet you Blay." Meeko nodded to him. "This is indeed my first fresh meal, and your offer means a lot to me, you really don't have to do that." He rubbed the back of his neck. "No, I have never had an owner, luck is not very kind on my family." He noticed Chris wave and looked over to see the pandas.
Last edited by Civilization on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Jess was a bit distracted worrying about Matatabi. She only just now noticed the new member of their party.
"Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself," She said to Meeko. "I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jess."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Alright, I-i'm opening the door." Will pushed the door, and went to help the dizzy pet up. "This m-might be a bit awkward, me b-being smaller, but I'll h-help the best I can."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star quickly followed Will and stepped to Matatabi's other side, ready to help William get the sickly pet up, "I-I'll help as much as I can as well."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch kept rubbing Rikki's nose.
"Honestly you're worrying too much," he said, taking a sniff in the air, "Something is starting to smell good. But no. You'll do fine. You'll see."
"And...sorry for asking, but...have you ever considered, ah..?" She felt ashamed even thinking about it.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Honorary Italian? Surely you jest! I'm not worthy of that! My culinary skills are non-existent!" Frances protests.
"I can't wait to learn though!"
"And learn you will. Let's try some with some freshly baked bread..." Cinzia went and took a piece of the crust. She put it into her mouth... And almost spat it a moment later, only her education preventing from doing it.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"To tell the truth, um, uh, yes, but," Mitch said, giving her a kiss, "But while we CAN do anything, if we do, at our wedding, we'd have to offer a penance offering to Mun. And, um, er, well, the past 7 or so royal weddings have had penance offerings, and in this new land, I want to be the exception, not the rule. Eh heh."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the pandas, the lead younger one, waved back, before the group sat down. Still though, they spoke in low voices and kept to themselves.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"To tell the truth, um, uh, yes, but," Mitch said, giving her a kiss, "But while we CAN do anything, if we do, at our wedding, we'd have to offer a penance offering to Mun. And, um, er, well, the past 7 or so royal weddings have had penance offerings, and in this new land, I want to be the exception, not the rule. Eh heh."
"Ah, but...no. Err, I was thinking about another thing."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch tilted his head.

"What other thing?" He asked.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Matatabi got up and stumbled a bit, grabbing onto Will and Star's shoulders. He wrapped his arms around their shoulders and sighed. "Thanks guys. I appreciate it." he said, smiling slightly.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Frances has no such training. She also takes a piece of her bread but she does spit it into the rubbish bin, bewildered by the vigorous taste of salt and noting the strange firmness of the loaf.
"Like I said. Skills. Non-existent." she raps the solid loaf on the edge of the tray, making a solid thunk. "Need a new doorstop or paperweight? What did I do wrong?" Frances is too pleased at having a new "mom" to really feel disappointed this time.

--------------------
"Er, okay, sure. Let's just check how far off lunch is first, and I'd better make sure it's okay with Frances. Follow me." Scotty wheels himself into the kitchen.
"Excuse me, Mrs. Leone, Moon here wants to take me to meet her mother. Her mother's an organist and I've love to hear her play. I was wondering if there's time before lunch. And if it's okay with you if I go, Frances."
"Sure, go, have fun. Text me if you get into trouble. I wonder if any of the wolves would go with you since they wanted to see some human society."
"Thanks! I will! Er, I could ask them. Do you think that's a good idea, Cinzia, about the wolves, I mean? No offence, Amadora, but I don't know how people would react to your pack..." the cat looks apologetically at the wolf and then to Cinzia expectantly.

--------------------
"Oh, it's nuffink. I couldn't really do anyfink less. Er... Yer know, if yer needed somewhere ta sleep tonight I'm sure we got room at my place. We're still settin' up 'cause we only moved in today bu' dere's plenny o' room." offers the spaniel. She diverts her attention away from the pandas as it's clear to her that they're not interested in socialising for the moment.
"Yer said yer day's been unusual. Might I aks why dat is?" she queries, making small talk.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters