HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"Still, the lake IS one of our primary sources for fish. That'll hurt," Mitch said, taking his phone out and texting his dad with this new development.

"Anyways, better go save face," he said, heading out. He headed back into the living room and, seeing the group converged at the kitchen, stopped before the wolves.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aren't you knocking on the WRONG part of the house?" Said a deep, large, gravelly voice behind Moon.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"But surely that must be painful! How's she going to eat like that?" Frances asks as she tries on an apron she noticed hanging on a peg.

"Sure! I'd love to see!" Scotty enthuses before noticing a movement through the window behind the wolf.
"Er... I think there's someone out there." Scotty points to the window as the tablet reads out his sentence.

--------------------
"Dat soun's like fun but also a bi' difficult. I was never too good wiv compu'ers an' niever was Dad, 'cept fer 'is accountin' stuff. 'Coz 'e's an' accountant when 'e's no' helping me on stage, yer know. What abou' yer owner, Jess?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Moon jumped and fell onto the ground when she heard a voice behind her. "Uh, um... Sowwy, I saw peoples inside teh howse and wanted to say hi." she explained, still on the ground.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"But surely that must be painful! How's she going to eat like that?" Frances asks as she tries on an apron she noticed hanging on a peg.
"My fangs are stronger than they seem to you, human," Amadora said, massaging her jaw. "But point taken: No frozen blocks of meat."
"That's good for you, ragazza mia" Cinzia said. "Would you like to assist us? you look like one who learns fast, and an extra pair of arms is always appreciated."
Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure! I'd love to see!" Scotty enthuses before noticing a movement through the window behind the wolf.
"Er... I think there's someone out there." Scotty points to the window as the tablet reads out his sentence.
"I'll show you how good I am at guarding the den!" Lucilla said, running to the door.
"Heh," Antonius, the eye-patched wolf grinned. "I'd say she's really trying hard to make an impression on you, pet cat."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Dat soun's like fun but also a bi' difficult. I was never too good wiv compu'ers an' niever was Dad, 'cept fer 'is accountin' stuff. 'Coz 'e's an' accountant when 'e's no' helping me on stage, yer know. What abou' yer owner, Jess?"
"They're both vets, specializing in animal psychiatry," Jess replied. "Dad's actually one of the best animal shrinks in the world. He's still practicing, but Mom hasn't been actively working for a few years."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Just don't hurt them if they're a friend or potential friend!" Scotty types hurriedly as the wolf runs off.
"Heh, well she's certainly done a good job of that." Scotty informs Antonius somewhat ambiguously.

"You sure that's a good idea, Cinzia? I mean, it'll be hard enough for you just making sure I don't burn the kitchen down let alone teaching two newbies at once."

--------------------
"Practisin'? 'As 'e no' got it down yet, den?" Chris jokes as she leads the pets past the Leones' and Brandsons' houses.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Matatabi giggled at Chris's joke as he walked beside her. He still had his head on her shoulder as he started purring.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I h-have a lot of respect for your parents th-then, Jess." Will smiled as he softly spoke. "I used to need s-sessions like that. They were really helpful."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I'll help, but I'm pretty sure I need to say something first," Mitch said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Still, it's not nice to knock on windows, it's a thing you learn," Borues, the large Grizzly Bear, said, his face in front of Moon's, smiling.

He took a step back.

"What's your name young one?" Borues asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Lucilla emerged from the back door at that moment. "Oh!" She said at the sight of the bear and waved at him "Hi there big one! You are Borues, right?" She then tilted her head, her eyes going from the big feral to the young pet cat. "You two friends of this household?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Um, mai nayme is Moon. Moon said, somewhat scared of the bear. She turned when she heard a new voice. "Uh, I doesn't know." Moon said, now nervous.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I am neither friend, nor enemy, but I MAY very well, despite the slightly, although questioningly obvious, you the same madam," Borues said to the she-wolf, nodding, then to Moon, "Worry not little one, you have no danger from me to fear."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"I am neither friend, nor enemy, but I MAY very well, despite the slightly, although questioningly obvious, you the same madam," Borues said to the she-wolf, nodding, then to Moon, "Worry not little one, you have no danger from me to fear."
"Oh, but you ARE friend," Lucilla said, slightly wagging. "Belisarius told me you helped to save the forest and he red panda village!" Then, to Moon, "Don't be afraid of me, little kitty. I am friend of another kitty. He's in the house."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Moon was very confused as to what the bear and wolf were talking about. "Oh, there iss anoter kitty in teh howse? Can I meet him?" she asked, now excited.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Seriously dough, i' does take a special type o' person ta do a job like dat. I respect dem too and I fink dey're prob'ly good owners fer you." She walks in silence for a short while, thinking.
"Yer know, I fink it might be furver to da diner den I fought. It was quicker in da car, see?"

--------------------
"So, where do we begin, Cinzia?" Frances queries, washing her hands in the sink.

In the lounge, Scotty casts about for something to keep the conversation going.
"So... What's your status in the pack, Mr. Wolf?" he queries, not having learned Antonius' name yet.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"So, where do we begin, Cinzia?" Frances queries, washing her hands in the sink.
"You take the minced meat packets in the fridge. They are defrosted. Amadora, look here." The woman took a potato and peeled it with a peeler until all the skin was gone. "Can you do that with 10 potatoes?"
The she-wolf took the peeler Cinzia was offering and then started working with the potatoes.
"Good. Frances, now unwrap one packet while I take the cake pan." She did so and then started greasing it.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:In the lounge, Scotty casts about for something to keep the conversation going.
"So... What's your status in the pack, Mr. Wolf?" he queries, not having learned Antonius' name yet.
"Antonius, or you will end up one confused kitty. I am a scout, best nose and ears there are." He made his nose quiver and flicked his ears. Then he pointed at other wolves. "The one there with the scarred left arm, an uncooperative grizzly by the way, is Titus. Dobie-fur is his mate Octavianus. Together with Agrippina, they are our head hunting patrol. Black wuffie is Nero, he is my boss in scouting. Scipio there, Bel's brother, is our planner for the hunts, together with Constantine and Aurelia."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues choked back a laugh with a cough.

Heh, kids. He thought.

"Just a bit ago little one, there was a fire in the forest and it being my forest, I helped put it out," the bear said gently, "But I'm sure you can meet him. Just knock on the door or let this friendly she-wolf help you in."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitch sighed, figuring his apology and announcement could wait til later. Then he heard talk in the kitchen about potatoes, and instantly headed over to the lower cabinets where the bulky dishes were.

"Boiled or baked? Small or large?" Mitch asked, looking at Cinzia.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Seriously dough, i' does take a special type o' person ta do a job like dat. I respect dem too and I fink dey're prob'ly good owners fer you." She walks in silence for a short while, thinking.
"Yer know, I fink it might be furver to da diner den I fought. It was quicker in da car, see?
Blay laughed a little. "Everything is quicker in a car. To be honest due to my life style I never really walk the much." He said starting to feel a very slight cramp from a muscle he hadn't worked in awhile.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Borues choked back a laugh with a cough.
Heh, kids. He thought.
"Just a bit ago little one, there was a fire in the forest and it being my forest, I helped put it out," the bear said gently, "But I'm sure you can meet him. Just knock on the door or let this friendly she-wolf help you in."
"Ohh, so that it is your territory as well? Then you must meet our packleaders, we must define the hunting territory! I'll go fetch them"" then, without waiting for an answer, Lucilla ran into the house...forgetting about Moon.
---
xhunterko wrote:Mitch sighed, figuring his apology and announcement could wait til later. Then he heard talk in the kitchen about potatoes, and instantly headed over to the lower cabinets where the bulky dishes were.
"Boiled or baked? Small or large?" Mitch asked, looking at Cinzia.
The old woman chuckled. "Oh, povera me, but this place is becoming so crowded. The potato will be baked. Large, cut in slices for the pie and put down in layers with layers of meat and cheese. Why, did you have any preference?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Moon shrugged as the she wolf left without her. She waddled over to the door and knocked on it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Frances unwraps the meat as she's asked, setting the dipping packet on the sink so as to avoid soiling the kitchen with meat juices.
"Okay. What next, Cinzia? Oh, hullo, mister panda. I didn't see you come in. I'm Frances, Scotty's owner. What's your name?" Distracted by a cold nose on the back of her neck (apparently the tallow in her "unscented" natural soap smells quite attractive to canines) she hadn't heard Scotty's introduction or noticed Mitch walk through the house.

--------------------
"I like walkin'. I like ta keep fit despite me asthma an' I can usually 'andle a brisk walk if'n I don' push meself too 'ard." Chris explains.
"What about da rest o' yers? Do yers like ta exercise?"

--------------------
"Thank you, Antonius." Scotty listens impressed to the account of the pack hierarchy.
"Wow. Almost sounds like a crack military team. Remind me not to get on the bad side of a wolf pack!" the cat half-jokes. His ears swivel towards the back door as Moon hammers on it.
"Er, Elio, I think someone wants to come in..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Frances unwraps the meat as she's asked, setting the dipping packet on the sink so as to avoid soiling the kitchen with meat juices.
"Okay. What next, Cinzia? Oh, hullo, mister panda. I didn't see you come in. I'm Frances, Scotty's owner. What's your name?" Distracted by a cold nose on the back of her neck (apparently the tallow in her "unscented" natural soap smells quite attractive to canines) she hadn't heard Scotty's introduction or noticed Mitch walk through the house.
"Keep working, cara. Go take some butter and grease the baking pan's bottom. Then take a piece of meat and mold it into the base of the pan, so to have a..say, half an inch layer of meat. All clear?"
"And what's for me, after peeling roots?" Amadora asked with some disdain.
"See that cupboard? Open it and take a pack of flour...Ah, sorry for asking, but you can read, can you?"
Amadora grinned. "We learnt to read the food stuff's labels. Tourists can make for some good providers."
Deciding not to delve further into that statement, Cinzia went on. "Ok, take the flour and pour half the packet onto the table. I'll teach you two how to make bread."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Thank you, Antonius." Scotty listens impressed to the account of the pack hierarchy.
"Wow. Almost sounds like a crack military team. Remind me not to get on the bad side of a wolf pack!" the cat half-jokes. His ears swivel towards the back door as Moon hammers on it.
"Er, Elio, I think someone wants to come in..."
Antonius put up an offended face. "Oh, but *any* predator is nice at heart...when our bellies are full."
Elio stood up. "Ah, thanks Scotty. My ears are not as good as before." He went to the door and opened it. He opened...and looked down to meet a cat he didn't know. "Oh, hi, kitty. You a friend of Scotty?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Um, my nayme is Moon. Could I meet S-sc... Sco..." Moon said, having a hard time trying to say 'Scotty'.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Um, my nayme is Moon. Could I meet S-sc... Sco..." Moon said, having a hard time trying to say 'Scotty'.
"Ah, sure. He's--" and it was then that the old man was almost topped over by Lucilla. She was in the company of a BIG grizzled wolf. "Boerus, this is Caesar, the packleader. Well, one of the packleaders. Amadora is busy. But she trusts him with diplomacy."
Elio took Moon's paw. "Come on in, lad. Oh, and I hope you don't fear wolves. We have....a family in."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yay!" Moon exclaimed, grabbing Elio's hand. She wasn't paying attention to the part about the wolves due to her excitement of meeting a new friend.
------------
Matatabi shook his head, though it didn't help with his balance and he stumbled slightly. "I like to take walks every now and again, but I usually don't make a habit out of it."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues grinned at the youngster's enthusiasm. He then bowed slightly before the wolf leader and nodded to the elderly human as well as he went about his guests.

"Greetings, though it wasn't necessary to meet now as I could meet them in my own time, I suppose now is any other," Borues gestured for Ceasar to come more outside in the yard.

"Let's not crowd the door shall we?" He added.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, Mitch, Mitch Grandestaffe," Mitch said, "I'm marrying their daughter Rikki, soon. Nice to meet you!"

"Anything I can do mama Cinzia?" He asked Mrs. Leone.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Borues grinned at the youngster's enthusiasm. He then bowed slightly before the wolf leader and nodded to the elderly human as well as he went about his guests.
"Greetings, though it wasn't necessary to meet now as I could meet them in my own time, I suppose now is any other," Borues gestured for Ceasar to come more outside in the yard.
"Let's not crowd the door shall we?" He added.
Caesar closed the door behind himself. "Belisarius told me about you. It is a honor: Since we are settling in this territory, we would better know the rules for hunting."
xhunterko wrote:"Oh, Mitch, Mitch Grandestaffe," Mitch said, "I'm marrying their daughter Rikki, soon. Nice to meet you!"
"Anything I can do mama Cinzia?" He asked Mrs. Leone.
"Thank you but no. If you want to do somerhing useful, spend some time with Rikki. In fact, I am curious as to why I am not seeing you together at all."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Nice to meet you, Mitch. And congratulations!"
Frances is not too sure what Cinzia means by greasing the pan. After staring between the butter and the pan for a few moments she recalls the layer of grease and oil in the pan after a roast dinner at a friend's house and wonders if that's what Cinzia means. Pulling the wrapper off the butter, she places the whole stick into the pan and sits the lot into the lit oven in order to melt the butter.
"Ooh, great! I love bread!" she enthuses as she shuts the oven door.

Scotty nods in acknowledgement of Elio and then giggles as he types a reply to Antonius.
"You know, Frances sometimes says the same about men!"

--------------------
Chris tightens her grip on Mat to make sure he doesn't fall.
"You okay dere, Mat? Do yer need ta stop again?" she queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I'm fine. We can keep going." Matatabi said, holding his head slightly.
-----
Moon had let go of Elio's hand as they walked inside. She saw a cat sitting in a chair with wheels, poking at something. Moon walked over to him and looked at what he was doing. "Hello. My nayme is Moon."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Nice to meet you, Mitch. And congratulations!"
Frances is not too sure what Cinzia means by greasing the pan. After staring between the butter and the pan for a few moments she recalls the layer of grease and oil in the pan after a roast dinner at a friend's house and wonders if that's what Cinzia means. Pulling the wrapper off the butter, she places the whole stick into the pan and sits the lot into the lit oven in order to melt the butter.
"Ooh, great! I love bread!" she enthuses as she shuts the oven door.
Cinzia's eyes widened with shock. A moment later, she put up an embarrassed smile as she went to the oven and put out the pan. "Yes, dear, that was the concept: spread the butter on the bottom. But...you do it with a smaller piece, raw...and your hands." She clucked her tongue as she put the warm butter into a cup. "Don't worry, now I'll show you." She took another pan, another butter block and after cutting off a piece, she rubbed the cold butter all over the bottom with a circular motion. "See? This is greasing. But now to the bread. And don't you dare to put a sad face on me, young lady: You won't get away so easily. Oh, and Amadora, see those red gloves hanging from the wall? Put them on, we don't fur in our bread."
While the wolf obeyed, Cinzia said to Frances, Usually, bread uses yeast, but it would take too long to wait for the leavening, so we will make without it."[/quote]
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Frances has to smile. Cinzia read her well.
"Sorry about the butter. I hope I haven't ruined it... I'll get you a new stick." She picks up a handful of flour from the table and rubs it on her palms.
"I saw a chef do this on TV." she explains. "Won't the bread be all flat and weird without the yeast though?" Frances watches thoughtfully as the wolf pulls on the rubber gloves.
"I might borrow those when you're done, Amadora. Saves me getting all slimy and gross from the meat. So what's the first step for the bread, Cinzia?"

--------------------
Scotty smiles at the kitten in a friendly manner. "Hi, Moon. I'm Scotty. Are you a friend of Elio?" queries his tablet.

--------------------
"All right. No' far now anyway. Er... I 'ope... I fink it's not... Yeah, dere's dat stop sign. It's just anover block away now. Yer ever been ta a diner before, Mat?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Moon jumped back, surprised at the tablet making noises. "I am nao." she said, sniffing the tablet.
--------
"No I haven't. Have you?" Matatabi asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Frances has to smile. Cinzia read her well.
"Sorry about the butter. I hope I haven't ruined it... I'll get you a new stick." She picks up a handful of flour from the table and rubs it on her palms.
"I saw a chef do this on TV." she explains. "Won't the bread be all flat and weird without the yeast though?" Frances watches thoughtfully as the wolf pulls on the rubber gloves.
"I might borrow those when you're done, Amadora. Saves me getting all slimy and gross from the meat. So what's the first step for the bread, Cinzia?"
Cinzia took other ingredients and set them in a neat order onto the table. "We already have the white flour. Then the wholeweat flour, milk, olive oil, bicarbonate of soda, and salt. I will explain you the exact doses according to your specific necessities. For now, let's just learn the technique. See how I divided everything in three equal parts? Good now put the two kind of flours, the salt and the bicarbonate together into the bowls in front of you, and use those wood spoons to mix them thoroughly. Oh, and the secret of a good yeast-less bread is the bicarbonate and a lot of liquids, so that it won't dry up and become hard. Do as I do."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

More than usual? Mitch thought, scratching his head, having scooted over to an out of the way place in the kitchen.

"Sadly today, she had to go back to work," Mitch said, "Which reminds me."

Mitch quickly texted the following to Valiant.

Hey val, Rikki said she had to go back to work cause it wasn't TECHNICALLY her day off. You aren't accidentally playing hooky are you?

Then to Rikki, just in case Cinzia WAS right.

Love you. See you when you get home?

"I only have 2 rules in my territory. One for everyone and one for myself. Don't over hunt. And don't overbear. That's my job, heh," Borues said, "Setting up a winter stack is fine, but you've got some explainin' to do if I find others starving cause of it. I need to eat too, and dead ones work just fine. But the forest is an economy. One thing overgrows the other and the whole system falls out of place. As far as WHAT is my territory. I am Lord of the woods 3 days walk from here North, South, and East, and 2 days a walk West. And yes, I DO patrol. A bear's title ain't worth much if he don't care for it wouldn't you say?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:More than usual? Mitch thought, scratching his head, having scooted over to an out of the way place in the kitchen.
"Sadly today, she had to go back to work," Mitch said, "Which reminds me."
Mitch quickly texted the following to Valiant.
Hey val, Rikki said she had to go back to work cause it wasn't TECHNICALLY her day off. You aren't accidentally playing hooky are you?
Then to Rikki, just in case Cinzia WAS right.
Love you. See you when you get home?
"Try guess!" Rikki said...from behind his back. "I swear, you say don't want to be associated with formalities and all, but you won't even care to follow me to the station and try to make my day easier. Males!"
HER idea Valiant texted back
xhunterko wrote:"I only have 2 rules in my territory. One for everyone and one for myself. Don't over hunt. And don't overbear. That's my job, heh," Borues said, "Setting up a winter stack is fine, but you've got some explainin' to do if I find others starving cause of it. I need to eat too, and dead ones work just fine. But the forest is an economy. One thing overgrows the other and the whole system falls out of place. As far as WHAT is my territory. I am Lord of the woods 3 days walk from here North, South, and East, and 2 days a walk West. And yes, I DO patrol. A bear's title ain't worth much if he don't care for it wouldn't you say?"
Caesar nodded. "Fair enough. We will be foraging according to our strict needs so not to thin the population. Humans will provide some food as well, plus we benefit from the hospitality of Valiant's human family. You shall not be bothered by our presence. In fact, should you need any help to protect the territory, as we are included into it. we will be helping you."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Frances copies Cinzia as closely as she can but gets distracted when Rikki enters the kitchen and accidentally adds a double dose of salt and neglects to add the bicarbonate.
"Oh, so you're the infamous Rikki who interrupted our breakfast this morning. Nice to finally meet you properly. Last I saw you you were just a blur, you were in and out so quick. I'm Frances. Did you meet Scotty, my cat, out in the lounge?"

Scotty, in the lounge, stifles a giggle at Moon's reaction.
"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you. This tablet is my way of talking since my voice doesn't work any more." He holds the tablet out for Moon's inspection and notices Rikki walk through the room as he glances upwards. Curious to meet the ferret that both Mitch and Val havae spoken so highly of, he leaves the tablet with Moon and wheels his chair towards the kitchen after her, stopping to pick up the pad and pen from the coffee table on the way past. As she surprises Mitch, he stops his chair in the doorway and waits to be noticed, watching the pair with his amber eyes.

--------------------
"No, I ain't. We don't 'ave 'em in da UK. We do 'ave pubs dough. Dere was one jus' down da street from my place dat made a chicken and gooseberry pie dat was ta die fer!" Chris replies as she steps into the driveway of the diner.
"Ah, dere it is. Shall we go in?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Frances copies Cinzia as closely as she can but gets distracted when Rikki enters the kitchen and accidentally adds a double dose of salt and neglects to add the bicarbonate.
"Oh, so you're the infamous Rikki who interrupted our breakfast this morning. Nice to finally meet you properly. Last I saw you you were just a blur, you were in and out so quick. I'm Frances. Did you meet Scotty, my cat, out in the lounge?"
"Don' get distracted, dear. And add the bicarbonate, or your loaf will come out stone-hard. Now, Amadora, pour the content onto the table like this..." With a delicate movement, as not to spread flour everywhere, she put the mix onto the table in the shape of a mountain. "Now collect it into a more coherent shape and dig into it until you have a hole in the middle. Like a volcano. Come on, Frances. food is important, too."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wat iss it?" Moon asked, sniffing and nosing the tablet.
-------
Matatabi nodded and walked inside, holding the door for everyone.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will walked through the open door, nodding at Matatabi as he walked past. "Thanks f-for opening it for us." Sitting on the interior bench in the small waiting area, he asked the others, "Uh, h-how many of us are th-there?"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star had wandered out on his own. Through these wanderings he muttered to himself, "This is why your father worries! You always stand back and disappear! Then you feel guilty and never find them again or are too awkward to speak to them if you do. Goshdarnit man, pull yourself toge-" He looked up from his not so internal monologue to himself to see the pets he had visited enter a cafe. "Take this as a sign you fool. You may never get one again."

He crossed the street quickly and entered. Coughing into his paw nervously he raised his other paw, "Um... got room for one more?" He asked, just loud enough to be heard.