HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by The Moon Howler »

Will scratched the back of his head "Well, I have nothing against it, but I'm not used to be referred as one."
He looked at the pets once again "Also, by my nature I'm not exactly domesticated, but I am far from feral as well. Due to my training."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Now you got me intrigued, boy. What were you trained into?"
The Moon Howler

"Poi... Flame-dancer, raised on small archipelago in the middle of the ocean. Trained hard to survive and become one of the best animal flame-dancers..." Will made a small pause, for a moment allowing an uncomfortable expression to appear on his face, but quickly covered it back with the polite smile "along with my twin..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh... I'm sorry. Did something happen to him?"
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

[[OOC:No. They are a team.]]

I think we've been spotted. he whispered to Katherine.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Oh... I'm sorry. Did something happen to him?"
Will shook his head "We got separated. For the likes of us, that pretty much worse than death."
He glanced at the ferret "You see, we are raised in pairs, gender doesn't matter, we learn to be each other's shadow - inseparable. Separating means pretty much crippling us. In my case it's even worse."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki wanted to pat his back in a reassuring gesture, but she wasn't sure about how he would react. She instead sat on her cot and said, "In a way, I understand what you are suffering. My best friend and I saw too many cases like yours."
The Moon Howler

Will raised an eyebrow "Do you? I doubt you've seen a twin taken away from the other. Brother enough is reason, but a twin..."
The nebelung went to the buck closest to the door and right under a window and sat on it "Back from where I come and how I'm raised, family matters a lot."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki had this defect: when someone, anyone, tried to tell her what she should know or feel, she didn't hold her tongue.
Soon as the cat had finished talking, she produced her old badge with the DIA logo. "See this, kitten? Direzione Investigativa Antimafia, you may have never heard of it in your country, but my partner and I dealt with any possible kind of animal abuse.
One of our investigations, in fact, led us to discover a 'medical' facility where a former vet experimented on twins only. This Mengele fan, a Giuseppe Botti, came with the idea that twins could make perfect dog fighters for the zoomafia's pet fight clubs. Only one was trained to the most possible extremes and if he or she died, the other was supposed to share all the rage and pain of the other to become an even fiercer fighter. Naturally, it was all a load of urban legend crap, but what Valiant and I had to deal with was not. So, yes, I think that a couple of dozen twin couples *does* account for my share of nightmares, thak you!"
The Moon Howler

Will eyed the ferret "You speak of human monstrosity, I speak of human ignorance. Both may share cases, but still they are different. Elders of the Family became greedy, tore the Family apart, tore our spirit apart for a bag of money. My keeper, or rather ... Dad and the few others seek to unite the Family, but it's hard. Tracks are fading... and honestly, so is the hope."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, I'm sorry for your loss, really, but if you think it's not enough, I'll just shut up, boyo!" Then Rikki walked out of the cabin.
The Moon Howler

Will stood up and followed the pet
"Oi, stop! Don't go away when the conversation isn't finished!"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz took a sip of his coffee, but dropped it. The smell was delicious, but atracts attention. Kathy cringed.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch stood there stunned watching the two of them leave.

"Well. That was, rather handled well," Mitch said, he didn't know really what to do, but didn't want to follow them anyways. Apparently Will had hit a wrong nerve.

Is there sometihng about Rikki that neither Valiant or her parents know? He thought puzzled. Then he remembered.

"Hey Lance, can you help me get my bag?" Mitch asked him, "It's in your car."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris listened to the conversation between Will and Rikki, and it evolve into a full on scuffle. When Will mentioned his twin going missing, Eris curled up a bit on her bed and her happy face turned to more of a regretful sad face.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz moved away to behind a tree. Thinking it was safe.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Iblis heard a movement from behind him and quickly snapped into reality. Quickly standing up, he swung around the tree. "Mind telling me what it is you're doing sneaking about like that, creeper?" He asked flatly as he did so, keeping his left arm in its fake dead dangle. His eyes were trained right on the dog, and clearly spoke of a nature of reflex common to the paranoid kind of people.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Will stood up and followed the pet
"Oi, stop! Don't go away when the conversation isn't finished!"
Rikki turned abruptly. "What?! So that you can tell me how miserable your life is because your brother may still be alive??"
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz pushed Kathy behind him and gave Iblis a look that could scare almost anything. Woundn't want to to interrupt you would I? He said in a very hostile voice. We just arrived near here when I pointed out the cabin. Katherine said moving next to Quartz.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Rikki turned abruptly. "What?! So that you can tell me how miserable your life is because your brother may still be alive??"
"Don't speak with disrespect for those you do not know. My brother is still alive, but we are far away from each other. It's not easy to live without your your Te'nai... your shadow." Will replied to her with a light hiss "Ya may be enforcer of the law, but that doesn't give ya the right to insult me and my blood-kin. You could've asked me and would've stopped - it's simple as it is." the Nebelung turned towards the cabin and headed towards it "Feh! Why do I even bother with quants..."

My RP Characters
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

valerio wrote:At that moment, Valiant emerged from his and Belisarius' den. "Man, you are so NOT putting cameras near our lovenest, got it? Sheesh, give a couple their privacy, will ya? And then, it's not that this place has a sinister fame or what. If there are any ghosts, they'll likely to be found at the old chapel."
Ying turned in the direction to Belisarius and says in reply "No worries, just say the no-go zones and I'll comply. And an old chapel aye, worth seeing that right you 2." asking Archy and Nate.
razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:"Oh I just brought some of my paranormal equipment with me Archy, nothing much, few cameras here and there." Ying said to Archimedes as Nate looked around "Just place these up on the trees and such, and also if you want you can set a few pointing to where this stage would be. But theatre and such isn't my specially so that will be you taking charge of me there."
Nate ran off, placing cameras here, there and everywhere as needed. When it came to the stage, he set them up for total coverage as, that was the only way to do it. There was one on a center wide shot of the stage, two off to the far sides with a wide shot for the whole area, and four more getting tighter shots on the main/focus areas of the stage. In the end, he had quite a nice range of views set up from high in the trees and low in the trees.

The white dog followed him and grabbed some cameras and cables and began running around to hook things up as well. He soon had wire running all through the trees for their cameras. As night time began to set though, he slowed down, becoming hungry.
Ying set up the cameras in the way he knew to get most coverage while Nate focused on the stage. "There we are, think that's all, not to the chapel once we unpack guys?"
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
valerio

Post by valerio »

At that point, Rikki simply decided this wasn't worth a fight. "Guys, I'm gonna set up my tent!" she called out, before going to the spot Mitch had indicated.
She was starting to understand why Valiant got so upset when his sleepover projects had gone awry. But the heck she'd ruin the general mood by staying in that cabin with that snotty no-good %&$£!
---
"I would like to classify the whole place as a no-go zone," Vaiant said "But I guess I'll grin and bear it. Just keep your cameras and mikes well off from this tree and this den. Or *you* will join the ranks of the beloved deceased." And after delivering that message, Valiant went back into the den. He snuggled into his poweful wolf's arms. "You know what? I never did this 'call of the wild' thing. This evening is just going to turn great! When will you go hunting?"
"Oh, I'll give it until tomorrow. I want us to enjoy this first day, together with the others..." At that point, Belisarius showed a mischievous grin, "And I want to make sure to be *hungry* for some calories."
The Moon Howler

Will stopped in mid-way to the cabins and thought for a moment, then he headed to his Dad's car.
He found Sid still looking for something. The man turned to his pet
"Will, I heard your arguing. Don't be so grumpy on your first meeting with others."
"Dad, that quant I was arguing with insulted my blood-kin!" Will crossed his arms on his chest "I have a good reason!"
"Will, you can't expect everyone to be familiar with our code. Give them some time!"
The Nebelung nodded "Oh, I'll give them time. Can You give me my staff?"
Sid nodded and gave him the wooden staff.
"Will, what are you planing to do?"
"Explore a bit..." was the short answer.
"Fine, but be careful, you aren't familiar with the forest."
"Okay, Dad!" Will took the staff and headed to the woods.

My RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:At that point, Rikki simply decided this wasn't worth a fight. "Guys, I'm gonna set up my tent!" she called out, before going to the spot Mitch had indicated.
She was starting to understand why Valiant got so upset when his sleepover projects had gone awry. But the heck she'd ruin the general mood by staying in that cabin with that snotty no-good %&$£!
Eris heard Rikki call out to them, and she hopped off of her bed and strode out the door and walked over to Rikki, "Need help setting up your tent? Or maybe I can just try to cheer you up?" She offered, smiling at her.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki sighed. "Wanna cheer me up? I'll buy you the biggest firecracker and you set it off under his pillow. Deal?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance distracted by the whole argument didn't see Quartz and Kathy run behind the tree. And shook his head as Rikki and Will walked off, and Mitch spoke to him.

"Oh, sure." He said and started off towards the car and the trunk of it getting Mitch's bag out of it. "There we go." He said and he started back to the cabin and Mitch.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:Rikki sighed. "Wanna cheer me up? I'll buy you the biggest firecracker and you set it off under his pillow. Deal?"
"Deal!" She said, smiling a bit, "I've had my eyes on the Magic Spirit Dragon Firecrackers." She joked, "It's bigger than my head, but it's louder than dynamite!" She exclaimed, waving her arms around to emphasis just how loud it was.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

QuartzOrren wrote:Quartz pushed Kathy behind him and gave Iblis a look that could scare almost anything. Woundn't want to to interrupt you would I? He said in a very hostile voice. We just arrived near here when I pointed out the cabin. Katherine said moving next to Quartz.
Iblis just stood there with an unchanging face at the look. "Really, I was waiting for someone to talk to, so why don't you tell me what the sneaking is about?" He said in the same flat voice he'd given with his last sentence. "And stop acting like I'm going to hurt you." He added coldly, with an easily noticed change in his voice.
Love me right now! Done.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz smiled. We just didn't want to be noticed. He said with a happier voice.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Right... Well, just don't take anything of mine, and we'll be fine." Iblis said as he turned back around to sit, grabbing his bag and letting the two dogs do whatever they were doing. :I can't get in trouble for something they do, so why should I bother?: He thought as he sat back down, leaning against the tree with his bag in his lap.
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch followed Lance out and took in everything that was happening. Trying to change the subject, he focused on the new comers.

"Say Lance, doesn't that cat look exactly like Specter but with a different tag? And I could've sworn I heard something in the bushes, but maybe I'm paranoid," He said.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz and Katherine giggled. You're not.

She jumped into the tree,taking Quartz with her.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
valerio

Post by valerio »

ctcmjh wrote:"Deal!" She said, smiling a bit, "I've had my eyes on the Magic Spirit Dragon Firecrackers." She joked, "It's bigger than my head, but it's louder than dynamite!" She exclaimed, waving her arms around to emphasis just how loud it was.
Rikki nodded. "You know? I like how you can think big, girl. Consider it your next gift when we're back home... Heh, remember when you were our local prankster?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Right on." Iblis said looking up into the tree. "Bunch'a weirdos." He added under his breath as he started leaning on his bag.

:what's in this thing, anyways?: He thought, looking down at the bag
Love me right now! Done.
The Moon Howler

Will entered the forest and went a few hundred meters within, until he saw a small opening with a small stream running through it. He stopped there. from a small package he took along with the staff he pulled out four wooden cups (with ropes attached) and then returned two of them in the bag. The other two he filled with water and tied them them on both sides of the staff.
The nebelung then stood up and held the staff horizontally, not spilling even a drop of the water from the cups.
Will took a deep breath and focused on the staff, then focused on his surrounding and closed his eyes...

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

belisarius' nose quivered.
"What's up, love?" Valiant asked, sensing him getting rigid.
"New scent. A domestic. I thought I knew them all..."
The Italian Wolfdog shrugged. "Must be one of the new pets... Hmm, methinks you want to know him. Or her."
"Him. Cat." The wolf moved toward the entrance. "Sorry, my mate, but I prefer at least to meet him. I don't want the new ones to get scared for a misuderstanding."
Valiant whimpered, but followed Belisarius outside. "Some nose you got: when it's truffle season, I want you help me fill my basket."
The Moon Howler

Will felt himself ready and began spinning the staff around him without spilling a drop of water, as he made a series of special moves that would help him regain his inner balance.
This was how he was trained, this was how he's practicing, this was how he could reach serenity.

My RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:Rikki nodded. "You know? I like how you can think big, girl. Consider it your next gift when we're back home... Heh, remember when you were our local prankster?"
Eris giggled, "How can I forget?" She asked, "Those were pretty awesome times."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki finished sinking the last pole. "Yup! It would have been easier to catch a shadow. And then there was Bora... Wonder how she's doing now."
---
One thing could be told of Valiant and Belisarius: they knew how to move in silence. They didn't so much of snap a twig while they observed the cat performing those exotic manoeuvres, enjoying every second of that show.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz moved to the other side of the tree. He climbed down and snuck to the back of the cabin. There, he took various plants and roots. Katherine mashed them up into a liquid. Then Quartz took twigs and made a bunch of cups. With that, he started heating water in some kind of metal container from their blanket that they had. After all that, he poured the water and mixture into each cup. “This is gonna be good.” He tested it on an animal by setting the steaming cup on the ground next to a squirrel. It started to get slower until it plopped down into a ball.
Kathy snickered. “Sleep incense,huh?” She opened the cabin windows, putting one on each, letting the incense get in.
RAINBOW YEAAH!