HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

Rikki nodded "Will do. Hopefully, we'll have some privacy at the camping. Now, let's go." And she walked to the car.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying saw over the side of the car Nate walking through the gardens towards him, then stepping around from the side of the car and exclaiming "HEYA NATE!!! YOU ON THIS TRIP AS WELL." and when Nate asked his question was practically automatically answered and he said "Okays but let me see what dad thinks" He then turned towards his dad and pleaded "PLEAASE Can Nate ride with us dad!!" to which his dad said with a sigh "A friend of yours is a friend of mine" giving off a smile while putting a box onto the front seat "You can ride in back with Ying."

Meanwhile Nalo finished packing up the Ice-Cream Truck and hopped into the shotgun seat and waited for his dad to lock up thinking of what might happen during the camping trip, smiling to himself.
"Woo! This is gonna be fun!" Nate said, then more quietly, "despite that I've never been camping before, but it can't be that hard." He looked at the car, "alright, what can I help pack in?"
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Lucky and his mom quickly got everything into their car. Lucky's mom made sure to double check for where the meeting area was going to be held at, and began to pull out of the driveway.
Last edited by DismayWolf on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:Rikki nodded "Will do. Hopefully, we'll have some privacy at the camping. Now, let's go." And she walked to the car.
"Alright!" Eris said enthusiastically as she skipped off to the car and hopped in.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Alright guys are you all ready?" Jenny said as she closed up the car. "I am Mom, lets get going." Lance said as his dad started up the car and began to pull out of the drive way. Lance looked over at Val and smiled "This thing is going to be a blast for sure."

(OOC: Ok guys time to start moving out to the Site. I don't want the trip there to take more then a week so we will be there by Sunday at the latest but most likely Friday or Saturday.)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Elio waited for the girls to get up, then started the car.
"This is gonna be very exiciting, guys!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, I hope so," Mitch said. Then he scooted away from the girls to give them more space.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:Ying saw over the side of the car Nate walking through the gardens towards him, then stepping around from the side of the car and exclaiming "HEYA NATE!!! YOU ON THIS TRIP AS WELL." and when Nate asked his question was practically automatically answered and he said "Okays but let me see what dad thinks" He then turned towards his dad and pleaded "PLEAASE Can Nate ride with us dad!!" to which his dad said with a sigh "A friend of yours is a friend of mine" giving off a smile while putting a box onto the front seat "You can ride in back with Ying."

Meanwhile Nalo finished packing up the Ice-Cream Truck and hopped into the shotgun seat and waited for his dad to lock up thinking of what might happen during the camping trip, smiling to himself.
"Woo! This is gonna be fun!" Nate said, then more quietly, "despite that I've never been camping before, but it can't be that hard." He looked at the car, "alright, what can I help pack in?"
"Nope we're all packed, just sit back, and from what I hear, sing ya little hearts out" Ying's dad jokes getting into the drivers seat of the car while Ying opened the door to let Nate in first "This'll be awesome." Ying commentated sitting down next to Nate

Meanwhile Nalo and his Dad had finished packing and had started to make their way out of the Neighbourhood on the way to the Campsite, Radio on so both of them could listen to it.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Trying not to be rude, and not liking a silent car, Mitch glanced over at Eris.

"So, have you ever been camping before?" He asked her.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:Trying not to be rude, and not liking a silent car, Mitch glanced over at Eris.

"So, have you ever been camping before?" He asked her.
Eris shook her head enthusiastically, "Nope! Well, not really." She said, thinking, "I've never actually slept outside with others, or on purpose. It should be a ton of fun!"
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote: "Nope we're all packed, just sit back, and from what I hear, sing ya little hearts out" Ying's dad jokes getting into the drivers seat of the car while Ying opened the door to let Nate in first "This'll be awesome." Ying commentated sitting down next to Nate

Meanwhile Nalo and his Dad had finished packing and had started to make their way out of the Neighbourhood on the way to the Campsite, Radio on so both of them could listen to it.
It didn't take telling twice. Nate leapt into the car and buckled himself in.

Down the street, a motorcycle started as Mr. Dresner came out and started his bike up. He reved the engine a few times, then pulled out of the drive way to speed down the road.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying's dad started the car up as Ying put his seatbelt on and slowly backed out of the drive and turned heading for the entrance, some of the stuff they pact clunking as they drove along.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant nudged Lance. "Say say say," he said with a mischievous wide grin, "You and kitty have already decided for your private corner, or must I get back home and get me some earplugs?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:Valiant nudged Lance. "Say say say," he said with a mischievous wide grin, "You and kitty have already decided for your private corner, or must I get back home and get me some earplugs?"
"W-what? What are you talking about? There will be no need for earplugs." He said. Lance then looked at Belisarius "So Belisarius have you been around this part of the woods we are going to? Maybe you can show us some cool stuff around there." Lance said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I can't wait to show you! I noticed that most of the pets I met had barely ventured beyond the park, i will be happy to teach you some tricks to enjoy the wild life. And, if you have nothing against it, we could use an old den I found. If no-one claimed it, we could enjoy each other's company for the night. That place can host up to six wolves."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:"I can't wait to show you! I noticed that most of the pets I met had barely ventured beyond the park, i will be happy to teach you some tricks to enjoy the wild life. And, if you have nothing against it, we could use an old den I found. If no-one claimed it, we could enjoy each other's company for the night. That place can host up to six wolves."
"Cool! That sounds great. I can't wait to explore more of the woods I've always wanted to do it, but it seems far to dangerous." Lance said and his dad looked in the rear view mirror. "Your right its too dangerous for you alone, ferals don't like people or pets wandering on to their territory. I trust you can keep everyone safe Belisarius?" Rob said. He knew they could take care of themselves, but he was still a bit worried even with Valiant and Belisarius there, watching over that many pets would be quite a task.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch looked up from reading his book again and looked around.

"So, what's the place like where we're going?" He asked Mr.Leone.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Belisarius nodded slowly. "On my honor and my life, I will do no less than my best to take care of you and your friends during tis trip."
---
"To be honesr, I don't have the slightest idea, boy, save for that it's supposed to be the perfect spot for so many pets at once. And, anyway, you got Rikki, Valiant and Belisarius. It can't go wrong even if you tried."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying's dad started the car up as Ying put his seatbelt on and slowly backed out of the drive and turned heading for the entrance, some of the stuff they pact clunking as they drove along.
"So, what's all that stuff for?" Nate asked looking back at the equipment clanging around. It seemed somewhat like stuff he used, but not entirely.

Elsewhere, Archy felt the wind in his fur as Rascal Flatts played on the radio. "So dad, where ARE we going?" he asked over the wind.

"Well, its an old park type area a little bit away, I've been there a few times but never overnight. This will be interesting," the human answered, "should be fun."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:Ying's dad started the car up as Ying put his seatbelt on and slowly backed out of the drive and turned heading for the entrance, some of the stuff they pact clunking as they drove along.
"So, what's all that stuff for?" Nate asked looking back at the equipment clanging around. It seemed somewhat like stuff he used, but not entirely.

Elsewhere, Archy felt the wind in his fur as Rascal Flatts played on the radio. "So dad, where ARE we going?" he asked over the wind.

"Well, its an old park type area a little bit away, I've been there a few times but never overnight. This will be interesting," the human answered, "should be fun."
Ying looked into the back as well and turned to Nate and replied "Well remember I mentioned the talent show, well we managed to round up all the equipment we need." before looking back again and turning to Nate and continuing "And also some stuff for my own personal...hobby you can say." it was then that Ying's dad cut in and said to Nate "he takes after me you know, of coarse I have no talent, but in his hobby, he's an exact replica of me" with a laugh at the end.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Ooh!" Nate said, tempted to jump into the back and dig through things. "What kind of mics? KSM 57's? And what kinda soundboard? Yamha? Mackey?" He was curious... Then he caught the hobby line, "so, what stuff do you have for your hobby?"

OOC: I don't remember if ying told him about the ghost/super natural stuff yet...
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:"Ooh!" Nate said, tempted to jump into the back and dig through things. "What kind of mics? KSM 57's? And what kinda soundboard? Yamha? Mackey?" He was curious... Then he caught the hobby line, "so, what stuff do you have for your hobby?"

OOC: I don't remember if ying told him about the ghost/super natural stuff yet...
Ying stared at the pile in the back for a while before saying "No idea, your the expert for this stuff." with a little laugh at the end "Well my hobby....his job.... Ying said pointing to his dad him cutting in saying "it's a profitable business" "...Anyway...it's investigating the paranormal. See something in the night, you know I've caught the same thing somewhere and are finding a reason to it."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"So, ghosts, big foot, the Phantom of the Opera?" Nate asked to make sure he had it right.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

The car pulled into the parking lot of the camping part of the park and Rob shut it off. Jenny looked back to the back seat "We're here everyone!" She said as she unbuckled herself and Rob did the same getting out of the car.

(OOC: You can start arriving now. Went a day longer then I wanted it to but oh well.)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Belisarius stepped off the car. He sniffed deeply at the air. "Hmm, nice place to set a tent. I avoided it once." And when Valiant regarded him with a puzzled look, the big wolf pointed at himself with his fingers.

"Molto bello," Elio said, turning off the engine. "Rikki, we should schedule a family trip for us only."
"I'm with you, Dad!" Rikki said gleefully, as she unbuckled. "Right now, all we need is a nice spot for our tent before the best ones are claimed by these big brutes. Any suggestion, Mitch? Eris?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch set down his book and, without a word, quickly went to the nearest one and started picking off the rocks and sticks and tossing them aside.

"Look and scavenge all you want," Mitch said, "The best places are the softest. We are tenting right?"
Last edited by xhunterko on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Mr. Dresner pulled in between their two cabins or at least as close to it as he could get. Archy jumped off and immediately began unpacking.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:"So, ghosts, big foot, the Phantom of the Opera?" Nate asked to make sure he had it right.
"Yep all them...even the Phantom of the Opera, right dad." to which his dad shivered and said "Never again will I go to a theatre in Florida" while turning off the highway.

Meanwhile Nalo and his dad we're dancing and singing in their seat to a song on the radio.

-tiiiimmmmeeeee Skiiiiiip-

Ying's dad's car and Nalo's dad's ice cream truck finally pulled into the parking and they both got out. Ying waiting for Nate while Nalo helped his dad carry equipment to both their cabins.

Nalo breathed in deep and looked around the cabin and to where he would be sleeping "Ah love the rustic feel. Put up some of dad's stuff and it'll be perfect" he joked and laid on the bed.

Meanwhile Ying's dad was unpacking the stuff and he looks to Nate and asked "Hey how about healping me set up the investigation area? Might be fun, never know what these woods hide."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"SURE!" Nate said, leaping out of the car and immediately going to unpack things. He focused mostly on pulling out the equipment he could identify: XLR Cables, BNC Cables, Ethernet Cables, 1/4 Inch cables and all the related things. It was quite a bit of stuff.

----

Elsewhere, Archimedes was making himself at home on one of the top bunks. The beds inside the cabin were all connected to each other with little head and foot boards to act as dividers between sleeping areas. A bed in the corner was Archy's home for now. He put some stuff on the next bed to save it for Nate. Once his stuff was spread out, he jumped down and ran out to help others unpack shared/community resources.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch set down his book and, without a word, quickly went to the nearest one and started picking off the rocks and sticks and tossing them aside.

"Look and scavenge all you want," Mitch said, "The best places are the softest. We are tenting right?"
valerio wrote:"Molto bello," Elio said, turning off the engine. "Rikki, we should schedule a family trip for us only."
"I'm with you, Dad!" Rikki said gleefully, as she unbuckled. "Right now, all we need is a nice spot for our tent before the best ones are claimed by these big brutes. Any suggestion, Mitch? Eris?"
"I don't know much about camping, so I'll just follow your leads!" Eris replied as she hopped out of the car and followed the two of them. She went around, looking for soft places to pitch a tent.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"We-ell, first things first, I'd say we should look out for predators, but the only one I know of is interested in Valiant, sooo, what about under that tree, guys?" She pointed at an oak with thick, luscious branches
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:"We-ell, first things first, I'd say we should look out for predators, but the only one I know of is interested in Valiant, sooo, what about under that tree, guys?" She pointed at an oak with thick, luscious branches
Eris nodded, "That sounds like a great place! We'll be safe from any rain, just in case!" She said as she tossed her backpack onto the spot Rikki claimed, and kicked some branches out of the way.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

As Lance and his family unpacked the car he pulled his suitcase out from the trunk and set it down next to the car. He looked around at the others that were arriving and unpacking. "Why don't you guys find us a nice spot to set up the tents?" Rob said. Lance nodded and looked over at Val and Belisarius "Come on guys lets get going it shouldn't be that hard and we can meet up with our other freinds." He said.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Eris nodded, "That sounds like a great place! We'll be safe from any rain, just in case!" She said as she tossed her backpack onto the spot Rikki claimed, and kicked some branches out of the way.
"Heh. Trees only do so much. But that's what the tarps are for," Mitch said, abandoning his current pick. He held up a pinkie finger to Eris.

"Anything bigger then this and you'll feel it," Mitch said, going for the smaller sticks, "It's not pleasant in the morning to set your elbows down after streatching and hitting one of those."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh. Trees only do so much. But that's what the tarps are for," Mitch said, abandoning his current pick. He held up a pinkie finger to Eris.

"Anything bigger then this and you'll feel it," Mitch said, going for the smaller sticks, "It's not pleasant in the morning to set your elbows down after streatching and hitting one of those."
Eris nodded, "Oh yeah, I know what you mean!" She said, with a little laugh as she went scour the campsite for every little rock and stick she could find, "Hey, are we tenting together, or are we putting our tents super close to each other? Because I don't know if this is enough room for three tents. It's perfect for one, though."
valerio

Post by valerio »

IceKitsune wrote:As Lance and his family unpacked the car he pulled his suitcase out from the trunk and set it down next to the car. He looked around at the others that were arriving and unpacking. "Why don't you guys find us a nice spot to set up the tents?" Rob said. Lance nodded and looked over at Val and Belisarius "Come on guys lets get going it shouldn't be that hard and we can meet up with our other freinds." He said.
"Tents..?" Belisarius shook his head, and led Valiant to a spot nearby another tree. There, under a mound of rocks, there was a hole big enough to fit a wolf. "Here! We'll have this as our spot. Luckily, no one filled it. What do you think, my mate?"
Valiant nodded eagerly. "I think that I am gonna SO enjoy our little corner. Are you going to hunt for our meal?"
The wolf nodded. "Sure! You will prepare what it takes to organize a nice barbecue. Deal?"
The wolfdog patted his backpack. "Consider it done. There will be a lot of drool running, tonight!"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The Red Tabby/Main Coon cross opened his eyes again... but something was off... his most resent memory was something about... hay? A barn, something about a cow, maybe? then he noticed motion, window, seat, seatbelt, and... a square piece of plastic in his lap? Groaning the cat picked up the square and tossed it in the back seat, which was covered in all sorts of stuff. "Afternoon, Spec! I see that piece of plastic wasn't much, since you just tossed it back without looking at it." An The cat sat still for a moment before responding, but instead of some panicked motion, came a voice. "My name's Iblis. I thought you would know where you named me."

The car came to a stop at it's destination. "Promise me something Iblis, and click your tag." "Yeah, sure." "No uncalled for violence, and you already promised. Bag on the right when you're standing outside the car." "Uncalled f-!" The cat started, to be cut off by the closing of the other door of the car. :You're so nice mom.: He thought as he stepped out and looked around as he changed the tag from blue to red. Grabbing his bag with his right arm, and dangling the left like it's dead, he headed off toward the cabins so he could take one of the good spots before it was taken.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Lucky nd his mom arrived at the camp site. He slowly got out of the car as his mom opened the trunk. The two got their tent and sleeping bags ready. Once collected, they made their way to a clearing, but close to everyone else.
ImageImageImage
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah arrived at the camp site. It had been a bit of a long ride, but it was bearable. All he did was listen to his iPod and sleep, it worked, and now he was here. He got out of the car and stretched out after being in the car for so long. It felt great to finally be out of there. "I wonder where everyone's at." thought the German Shepherd continuing to stretch out. He looked around and could see some other pets outside. He wasn't really sure what to do next. He went to the back of the vehicle and grabbed his bag of stuff that he packed for the camping trip. He pulled out the bag and went through the miscellaneous items packed within. They were all good, useful items for camping if he ever needed them, since his dad was a boyscout when he was younger. He learned a lot of skills from him, but he hadn't been camping in so long. It was sure to be fun. Besides, he would get to have fun with the neighborhood pets and get closer perhaps. He felt like he wasn't so close with all the pets for as long as he knew them, maybe this could change everything. He smiled and zipped his bag back up, and started walking around, hoping to bump into a pet soon.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Sid and Will arrived at the camp site, they were one of the last, if not the last ones to arrive at the camp site. Luckily for Sid, Will was sleeping most of the time, saving energy for the camp.
"Will, wake up!" Sid said "We're at the camp!"
It took the light-sleeping cat less than a minute to wake up and to literally jump off the car through the window.
"Finally, a forest!" Will mumbled in awe
"Yep, let's begin to set up the tent!" Sid said with a smile as he went out of the car and opened the trunk, pulling out the big carton box with the tent.
"This spot over there looks nice." Will said, pointing at a spot not very far from the forest, yet still in close proximity to the rest of the group.
"Great choice, Will!" Sid nodded in approval "Now go and clean the place of twigs and stones, while I'll get the rest of the camping gear, okay?"
"Okay, Dad!" Will agreed and went to clean the spot.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters