HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

IceKitsune

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

Lances phone went off as he finished up his drink and he pulled it out. "Hey Mom, whats up? Oh, ok then I'll be home in a little bit then." Lance said as he closed his phone and put it away. "Well guys I got to go mom needs me at home right away." He said as he kissed Kurt on his forehead. "I'll call you later sweetie."

(OOC: Ok guys get ready to go home and get ready for the camping trip.)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"So, so, where are, we, eating, again?" Mitch managed to say.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Good ol' hot dogs will do for you? There's that diner who serves them larger than life, with at least 20 kind of sauces and dressing." The ferret licked her chops
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Lucky heard what Lance had said about heading home, checking the time himself. He looked up towards the wolf, "I should get going home too, mom is probably making dinner now.." he said with a smile.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I, I, guess," Mitch said nervously still, "What's, what's a hot dog?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"A kind of sausage between slices of bread, falvored with different dressings... But I guess you better come and have a taste. Eris? you with us?"
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote: "Ah got ya Archy." Nalo was still ever so slightly ahead but Archy was gaining on him so he turned left and broke through some construction barriers and sped and swerved though the machinery and shot out of the other end gaining a bigger gap between him and Archy. "I just have had a lot of experience in driving games, proper simulators more but I do play a lot of Burnout, you have that at home?." Nalo asked swerving around AI players still.

Ying was still singing the song he choose rather well dancing slightly in place, a few people had now stopped behind them to see them singing. In his mind Ying was already thinking of other good songs that he might win at next time he picked his song.
Archimedes was leaning forward against the bike as he would if it were real. He was putting himself where he could make it change directions the quickest. His muscles were tense as he sort of zoned, just looking at the giant screen in front of him. There was the text, FINAL LAP. There was the straight away and, turn ahead! And.. and... SRRRRIIIII! Da da da, da... Startled by a sudden vibrating and loud noise coming from around his neck, the dog actually fell off the motorcycle just as it was flying towards the finish line, maybe not even a second away.

Before the device could stop ringing, the dog pulled it out of his collar and walked off to a slightly more quiet spot. "Hallo?" he said, seeing his dad as the caller. Apparently he wanted the three of them to return to the house, but wouldn't say why. As he hung up, the dog remembered Eve wasn't with him. He quickly turned the device and sent a text message: "Eve, Dad called. Wants us to head home. Unsure why."

With that settled, Archy walked back over to the motorcycles, "My dad called, wants me and Nate to head home," he explained, then looked up at the little placing board to see if he'd won. At some point he was sure he'd passed Nalo, but, after that had stopped tracking where he was and just raced.

Singing along, Nate was pretty much not moving except his mouth. He'd learned to sing like choir and like some musical maniac running across the stage. As there weren't any bright lights on him or anything else that seemed to say 'jump and run!', he just held still, singing up to the end.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh," Mitch said, starting to regain his composure, "I, I remember something about it during training now. I, must've, grrr, must've forgot."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:"A kind of sausage between slices of bread, falvored with different dressings... But I guess you better come and have a taste. Eris? you with us?"
"Of course I'm coming with you two! I love that place!" She said, licking her lips eagerly, "Besides, I didn't have breakfast, so I'm starved!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"So, what are your plans for the next day?" Rikki asked while they walked in the diner. "Belisarius wants to show me and Val to his den, he seems pretty excited about it."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:"So, what are your plans for the next day?" Rikki asked while they walked in the diner. "Belisarius wants to show me and Val to his den, he seems pretty excited about it."
"Well, I had something planned, but that kind of fell through." Eris said, following Rikki to the diner, "So I guess I'm not doing anything."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh hem, but, is going into a wolve's den really a wise decision?" Mitch asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki chuckled. "Mitch the only danger is that val and Bel start doing the mushy show in front of us. As for the rest, that wolf is the least dangerous creature on earth you could imagine."
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Lucky decided to slip out unnoticed, he didn't like even the simplest 'see-you-laters'. As he exited, he took one more look back into the gym, trying to memorize what everyone looked like to try to draw that too. As he left, he decided to head back to the park, though after a few moments, he found himself back at the gym, "Um....this isn't good.....great Lucky, you've gotten yourself lost......again.." he slightly scowled at himself.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Need help?" Belisarius asked, behind him.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Mmhmm, well, I'd have to give it some REAL thought," Mitch said in reply, "Instinct, you know and all that."
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

valerio wrote:"Need help?" Belisarius asked, behind him.
Lucky jumped a foot into the air and quickly turned around. When he seen who it was he chuckled, "Y-yeah...I would be grateful...." he muttered, a little embarrassed he got lost and got scared so easily
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Where do you need to go, friend?"
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote: "Ah got ya Archy." Nalo was still ever so slightly ahead but Archy was gaining on him so he turned left and broke through some construction barriers and sped and swerved though the machinery and shot out of the other end gaining a bigger gap between him and Archy. "I just have had a lot of experience in driving games, proper simulators more but I do play a lot of Burnout, you have that at home?." Nalo asked swerving around AI players still.

Ying was still singing the song he choose rather well dancing slightly in place, a few people had now stopped behind them to see them singing. In his mind Ying was already thinking of other good songs that he might win at next time he picked his song.
Archimedes was leaning forward against the bike as he would if it were real. He was putting himself where he could make it change directions the quickest. His muscles were tense as he sort of zoned, just looking at the giant screen in front of him. There was the text, FINAL LAP. There was the straight away and, turn ahead! And.. and... SRRRRIIIII! Da da da, da... Startled by a sudden vibrating and loud noise coming from around his neck, the dog actually fell off the motorcycle just as it was flying towards the finish line, maybe not even a second away.

Before the device could stop ringing, the dog pulled it out of his collar and walked off to a slightly more quiet spot. "Hallo?" he said, seeing his dad as the caller. Apparently he wanted the three of them to return to the house, but wouldn't say why. As he hung up, the dog remembered Eve wasn't with him. He quickly turned the device and sent a text message: "Eve, Dad called. Wants us to head home. Unsure why."

With that settled, Archy walked back over to the motorcycles, "My dad called, wants me and Nate to head home," he explained, then looked up at the little placing board to see if he'd won. At some point he was sure he'd passed Nalo, but, after that had stopped tracking where he was and just raced.

Singing along, Nate was pretty much not moving except his mouth. He'd learned to sing like choir and like some musical maniac running across the stage. As there weren't any bright lights on him or anything else that seemed to say 'jump and run!', he just held still, singing up to the end.
Nalo was doing the same as Archy on the last lap, leaning forward on the bike and all. he was then broken of concentration by the buzzing phone of Archy's next to him, but instead of Archy, he didn't fall off the bike. Archy was head a slightly as he passed his unmoving bike that seemingly defies gravity in that it stayed upright. He finished the track while Archy was on the phone and silently celebrated. "Ok Archy, well I'll see you soon hopefully I'm going to stick round for a bit." Nalo said to Archy dis-mounting the bike and walking over to Ying and Nalo who we're still going at the song and going at it greatly.

Ying was still dancing about as he sung this up beat song as it started to come to a close. Ying sung the last line almost perfectly and the screen shot up with the results, but it didn't really matter because the small group of people behind them turned into a small crowd listening in to the singing duo. When the song finished the crowd applauded both of them and Ying spun on his heels hearing it and turned to Nate and exclaimed "Seems we whipped up quite a performance for them to watch. Shall we take a bow now as you should be regular with, but is rather new to me" with a nervous laughed added to the end, if he had saw the small crowd behind him watching them he wouldn't have done so well he thought.

((OOC) you like to decide the results and also have I wrapped everything up in a nice little Christmas bow?)
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance stretched his arms out over his head as he reached the door of his house yawning. He opened the door and walked inside seeing both this mom and dad sitting in the living room with some suit cases packed up. He looked between the two "ummm, whats up with the suit cases?" He asked looking at them.

"We have a surprise for you and your freinds, We're all going on a camping trip tonight!" His dad said beaming and petting him on the head. Lance smiled and his tail wagged happily. "Wow! This is going to be so much fun!" He said excitedly
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote:
Nalo was doing the same as Archy on the last lap, leaning forward on the bike and all. he was then broken of concentration by the buzzing phone of Archy's next to him, but instead of Archy, he didn't fall off the bike. Archy was head a slightly as he passed his unmoving bike that seemingly defies gravity in that it stayed upright. He finished the track while Archy was on the phone and silently celebrated. "Ok Archy, well I'll see you soon hopefully I'm going to stick round for a bit." Nalo said to Archy dis-mounting the bike and walking over to Ying and Nalo who we're still going at the song and going at it greatly.

Ying was still dancing about as he sung this up beat song as it started to come to a close. Ying sung the last line almost perfectly and the screen shot up with the results, but it didn't really matter because the small group of people behind them turned into a small crowd listening in to the singing duo. When the song finished the crowd applauded both of them and Ying spun on his heels hearing it and turned to Nate and exclaimed "Seems we whipped up quite a performance for them to watch. Shall we take a bow now as you should be regular with, but is rather new to me" with a nervous laughed added to the end, if he had saw the small crowd behind him watching them he wouldn't have done so well he thought.

((OOC) you like to decide the results and also have I wrapped everything up in a nice little Christmas bow?)
The crowd wasn't anything major for Nate. He'd been on stage in front of a lot of people before. His hand dropped to his side with the mic while he looked up at the score. He had a 489 and Ying had a 489. As he turned, he brought his hand up just like he was going to hit the com button on a beltback he wasn't wearing. He paused for a second and then bowed to the crowd. If he'd have had a pack on, he'd have hit the talk button and checked that lights were ready to go post-show and curtains close.

In the background, Archimedes watched the cheering before pushing his way through to the cat. Being short did have an advantage every now and then, he could get through crowds pretty quickly. "Hey, dad called, he wants us to head for the house" the dog said, "and I haven't a clue why."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch's phone rang as he waited for the two girls to decide on anything. He figured it'd be Jenny or Lance or...

"Mom?" He said puzzled. His mother didn't have a cell phone. Okay, something was up. His hair stood on the back of his neck as he waited.

"Your where? Why are you there? What's going on, is everything okay?" He asked frantically, "Well, Eris and Rikki...Mom! Well, we're trying to decide on where to get something to eat. Yeah. Yeah. Mom! Okay, so, what's up? You need both of us back as soon as possible? Can we eat first? Okay. OKay. I won't take long I promise. Love you too. Bye."

"Hey Rikki, that was my Mom calling, says they need me hom, at Jenny's soon. Wouldn't say why," Mitch said, still concerned, "But we can get something to eat first though."
valerio

Post by valerio »

The ferret just led him out. "In this case, allow me to give you a ride. Eris, you with us?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:The ferret just led him out. "In this case, allow me to give you a ride. Eris, you with us?"
Eris nodded, "Sure, that sounds good. Thanks Rikki." Eris replied.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:

The crowd wasn't anything major for Nate. He'd been on stage in front of a lot of people before. His hand dropped to his side with the mic while he looked up at the score. He had a 489 and Ying had a 489. As he turned, he brought his hand up just like he was going to hit the com button on a beltback he wasn't wearing. He paused for a second and then bowed to the crowd. If he'd have had a pack on, he'd have hit the talk button and checked that lights were ready to go post-show and curtains close.

In the background, Archimedes watched the cheering before pushing his way through to the cat. Being short did have an advantage every now and then, he could get through crowds pretty quickly. "Hey, dad called, he wants us to head for the house" the dog said, "and I haven't a clue why."
Ying took a bow at the same time and turned to see that the score was exactly the same. "Oh wow, we're good" Ying exclaimed smiling before hearing Archy come through the crowd and greeted him saying "Heya Archy, you managed to catch our...performance you can say..." it was then that Ying's collar-phone rung and he flipped the switch to turn it on "Yello, Ying Blanc here" he introduced over the phone walking towards the door of the arcade where he was talking with somebody on the other end of the line before coming back and saying "That was my dad as well, needs me to come back as well, should we fetch the other two?"
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Yea, that way they don't get lost on the way home or anything" Archimedes said, "unless they really wanna stay here, but, I doubt it."

"What do you think dad wants?" Nate asked, thinking perhaps that he could work with stage crew again.

"I don't know, he just wants all of us home," the dog answered.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"But she said, sigh," Mitch said, "Where's your dad then?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki motioned the others to follow her. While walking, she took her phone. "Dad? We're ready to get home. Oh, and please, we need to stop by Mitch's village."
"Fine, girl: I'm ready and waiting. Did you find what you were looking for?"
"Yup! At last I started putting that money to good use."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"No, not there, you see, that's what has me worried," Mitch said, "She's at Jenny's."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"And do make sure he gets this," she said to Jenny, placing Mitch's crossbow next to his bag, "He won't leave without it. Poor boy. Heh."
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

valerio wrote:"Where do you need to go, friend?"
Lucky began to smile, "Home. If I can get to the park at least, I can find my way from there..." he replied, scratching the back of his head.
Last edited by DismayWolf on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Fine! Follow me, the park is just this way!" Belisarius led the direction. "A good way not to get lost is to memorize scent. The park is a fine unique spot to orient oneself. Once you learnt its scents you can't get lost."
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Lucky lowered his ears a bit, "I....actually lost a good deal of my scent..." he admitted. He followed Belisarius towards the park, "Thank you for helping me.."
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"oh. sorry for that. Anyway, here we are." the wolf patted the dog's back. "hope to see you soon."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:"Yea, that way they don't get lost on the way home or anything" Archimedes said, "unless they really wanna stay here, but, I doubt it."

"What do you think dad wants?" Nate asked, thinking perhaps that he could work with stage crew again.

"Right let's get on with finding those 2 then" Ying started before seeing Nalo walking towards them saying "Heya you lot..." putting a phone away. "You all got a phone call to get you home?" to which Ying replied "I have, we we're just about to look for you and Specter."

((OOC: sorry if it's wrong but I've not been sure of his name :lol: :lol: anyways i'll change if Ying still don't know Specters other side.)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

YingBlanc wrote:
razgriz wrote:"Yea, that way they don't get lost on the way home or anything" Archimedes said, "unless they really wanna stay here, but, I doubt it."

"Right let's get on with finding those 2 then" Ying started before seeing Nalo walking towards them saying "Heya you lot..." putting a phone away. "You all got a phone call to get you home?" to which Ying replied "I have, we we're just about to look for you and Specter."

((OOC: sorry if it's wrong but I've not been sure of his name :lol: :lol: anyways i'll change if Ying still don't know Specters other side.)
Home... why does that sou- RIGHT! Specter thought to himself while slowly following Nalo, before he started writing on the tablet again, laying low to try and avoid the eyes of the other people in the arcade. "Hey, do any of you know what time it is?" The pad had said after Specter had proof read it a few times to make sure he wasn't sending a message that was understandable.

((OOC: The only people who know about Iblis (Specter's other side) are those who he lives with... so far.))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

xhunterko wrote:"No, not there, you see, that's what has me worried," Mitch said, "She's at Jenny's."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"And do make sure he gets this," she said to Jenny, placing Mitch's crossbow next to his bag, "He won't leave without it. Poor boy. Heh."
Jenny raised an eyebrow at the crossbow and nodded slowly "Ok then I'll make sure he gets it." She said as she hmmm'd and shifted her eyes to one side. "I wonder if the other owners have told there pets yet? It getting close to the time to leave." She said as she glanced at her watch, it was now a 5:13 PM and then needed to leave soon or it would be too dark to set stuff up, they had maybe another hour and a half left before that.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:
YingBlanc wrote: "Right let's get on with finding those 2 then" Ying started before seeing Nalo walking towards them saying "Heya you lot..." putting a phone away. "You all got a phone call to get you home?" to which Ying replied "I have, we we're just about to look for you and Specter."
Home... why does that sou- RIGHT! Specter thought to himself while slowly following Nalo, before he started writing on the tablet again, laying low to try and avoid the eyes of the other people in the arcade. "Hey, do any of you know what time it is?" The pad had said after Specter had proof read it a few times to make sure he wasn't sending a message that was understandable.
"Its in the bottom corner on the tablet" Archimedes said, leading the way out of the mall. "If you tap on it, it opens the calender app."

"Alright and the mall door is... that way?" Nate asked, pointing in what he hoped was the direction the'd come from.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Thank you dear. The poor thing is so nervous, I often wonder about him," she said, then she started going through his bag one more time, "Blankets, pillows, roots, sigh. His other things from Valerio's. At least he packs well. Any idea what he's doing today?"
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:
YingBlanc wrote: "Right let's get on with finding those 2 then" Ying started before seeing Nalo walking towards them saying "Heya you lot..." putting a phone away. "You all got a phone call to get you home?" to which Ying replied "I have, we we're just about to look for you and Specter."
"Its in the bottom corner on the tablet" Archimedes said, leading the way out of the mall. "If you tap on it, it opens the calender app."

"Alright and the mall door is... that way?" Nate asked, pointing in what he hoped was the direction the'd come from.
before Ying the "Garcia of Sunset Plateau" as he called himself some times. He heard Archy tell Specter where it was and kept on walking. Nalo kept walking a long as well and said to Nate "Yes I believe that this is the way, it seems familiar" before looking around for a map of the mall.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

xhunterko wrote:"Thank you dear. The poor thing is so nervous, I often wonder about him," she said, then she started going through his bag one more time, "Blankets, pillows, roots, sigh. His other things from Valerio's. At least he packs well. Any idea what he's doing today?"
Lances ears perked up a bit and he looked over at Mitch's Mom. "Hes with Rikki right now. I believe they went to get something to eat or something like that." he said a bit excitedly, still happy to be going on a camping trip.