HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch grabbed a small bag on the low end cost. At least, he thought so, there were less numbers.

"That's cool Rikki, I've heard of drawing with charcoal before but it's too messy for me, heh," he said, "Do you think you could get me these?" He asked her.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Help yourself, lad. And charchoal is not really 'messy', given my true colors, heh."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, all righty, I guess I can't stand the dust then, at least, that's what little I remember," he said, heading up to the counter, he then paused for a moment, having no idea what to do, "Uh...?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki handed her plastic at the cashier. "Here, let me pay. Need something else, dear? Up for a snack, you two?"
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

valerio wrote:Valiant patted Lance's shoulder. "Next time, you get Bel, I get Kurt."
Kurt giggled at hearing this and hugged Lance softly. -Lance is only mine hahaha I'm joking- Exclaimed looking him -You did it perfect sweetie- After that he aproached and gave him a little kiss on the cheek...before turning his head again -That was fun....what now? *giggles*-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-What I have done?- Eve asked herself inher mind when she looked the expresion on his face when she touched him, so she pulled back her hand expecting another shot to starts over.

-mmm...sorry for that, my name is Eve- Said smiling him shily. [/color]
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Post by valerio »

Post edited
Last edited by valerio on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
theblackcateyes

valerio wrote:Valiant patted Lance's shoulder. "Next time, you get Bel, I get Kurt."
Kurt giggled at hearing this and hugged Lance softly. -Lance is only mine hahaha I'm joking- Exclaimed looking him -You did it perfect sweetie- After that he aproached and gave him a little kiss on the cheek...before turning his head again -That was fun....what now? *giggles*-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-What I have done?- Eve asked herself inher mind when she looked the expresion on his face when she touched him, so she pulled back her hand expecting another shot to starts over.

-mmm...sorry for that, my name is Eve- Said smiling him shily.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

theblackcateyes wrote:-What I have done?- Eve asked herself inher mind when she looked the expresion on his face when she touched him, so she pulled back her hand expecting another shot to starts over.

-mmm...sorry for that, my name is Eve- Said smiling him shily.
Will smiled back "It's okay, that was hardly anything more than a rolling in the dirt. I had it a lot worser back when I was trained."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

YingBlanc wrote:
razgriz wrote:"Alright," Nate said, walking up to the computer part and looking through what it had, he passed over two musicals he'd been in and had almost picked 'Masquerade', but passed it over. That just wouldn't have been fair. Finally, one scrolled by he could remember singing hundreds of times, but, wasn't in any musical. He pushed the button for it and stepped back with the microphone to sing.

Digital sounds came from the machine, then the first lines scrolled by, "Firefly: You would not believe your eyes..."

"If you say so" Archimedes said, climbing on a motorcycle, "though, you could race the winner."
"Right Allon-sy" Ying exclaimed as the song started to play and he started to sing in what he thought will be the right way that the actual singer would sing to this backing music since he don't think he remember it from the first sentence.

"You sure mate? You can have a race first." but once Nalo saw Specter's definite answer he said "Okay well how about that idea that Archy said, you race the winner?" agreeing with Archimedes.
Specter was starting to get nervous. He knew he couldn't get around playing without seeming odd, so he had the tablet say "Well, I've never actually been allowed to play an arcade game before, let alone a game with a screen, so don't expect me to do well." for him.

He knew that sounded weird for a pet the moment it finished playing from the tablet, and gave a silent sigh while putting his ears down. Why can't I just be normal like these guys? He thought. Because they're too normal, they're getting at something, so I've got to stay on edge. He rationalized in his usual paranoid fashion, tensing up while looking at the screen(s) for the game(s).
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
theblackcateyes

-TRained?- Asked to Will curious before put the hat up again inher head and smile him
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Yes, trained." Will said, his smile widening "Believe it or not I'm a Poi artist... Flame Dancer." he crossed his arms on his chest "Our troop was one of the best worldwide. It was both human and pet troop."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"What do you think Eris?" Mitch asked her, "Do you want to eat lunch somewhere here with us? I'm sure your better at picking out spots then I'd be. Say, and afterwards, I thought I saw some of the others near the entrance earlier, maybe we could find them later. Heh, oh, and Rikki, thanks. I shall write a poem in your honor with these, heh." He added playfully.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki flashed him one of her grins. "See? You can't live without me, giovanotto"
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:
"Right Allon-sy" Ying exclaimed as the song started to play and he started to sing in what he thought will be the right way that the actual singer would sing to this backing music since he don't think he remember it from the first sentence.

"You sure mate? You can have a race first." but once Nalo saw Specter's definite answer he said "Okay well how about that idea that Archy said, you race the winner?" agreeing with Archimedes.
Specter was starting to get nervous. He knew he couldn't get around playing without seeming odd, so he had the tablet say "Well, I've never actually been allowed to play an arcade game before, let alone a game with a screen, so don't expect me to do well." for him.

He knew that sounded weird for a pet the moment it finished playing from the tablet, and gave a silent sigh while putting his ears down. Why can't I just be normal like these guys? He thought. Because they're too normal, they're getting at something, so I've got to stay on edge. He rationalized in his usual paranoid fashion, tensing up while looking at the screen(s) for the game(s).
"That's alright" Archimedes said, "the idea is to have fun, not to do well."

With that, the dog revved on the engine as the game was about to start. On screen there was the road ahead and some scenery in the distance that couldn't quite be made out beyond that it was a city. To the left there was an ocean below a large cliff and to the right, sheer mountain going straight up. A large stoplight came on screen to count down to the start.

"I like to make myself believe, that planet Earth turns slowly. Its hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, because my dreams are bursting at the seams" Nate sang, finishing the song as the instruments slowly faded away into the background and then were gone entirely. He stood there a few seconds, then put the mic down to see who had won.

OOC: you can decide who wins...
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:
Lance giggled and looked down at Kurt "Thanks I did do well." He said "Well, Val and I are a bit peckish so I was thinking a bit of a snack." Lance said as he lightly nuzzled Kurt. He scanned the Gym and tried to hold back a laugh as he noticed Dakotah sleeping next to the training dummy. "Hey guys, looks like Dakotah wiped him self out." He said pointing over to the sleeping dog.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I'll get him in a more comfortable position." Belisarius took the sleeping pet in his arms and carried him to a large cot Valiant had wanted for the most exhausted pets, then put Dakotah down gently.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch was getting tired of just being the only one blushing.

"Come on girls, let's look for some place to eat," he said, then he offered his arm to Rikki, "Do you mind? And giovanotto?" He asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"italian for 'boy', just a tad more...confidential. Say, Eris, don't you find this cutie so adorable that you would eat him?"
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:

"That's alright" Archimedes said, "the idea is to have fun, not to do well."

With that, the dog revved on the engine as the game was about to start. On screen there was the road ahead and some scenery in the distance that couldn't quite be made out beyond that it was a city. To the left there was an ocean below a large cliff and to the right, sheer mountain going straight up. A large stoplight came on screen to count down to the start.

"I like to make myself believe, that planet Earth turns slowly. Its hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, because my dreams are bursting at the seams" Nate sang, finishing the song as the instruments slowly faded away into the background and then were gone entirely. He stood there a few seconds, then put the mic down to see who had won.

OOC: you can decide who wins...
"It's ok mate, you'll get the hang of it quickly." Nalo reassured while watched the screen in front of him taking in first the map in the top corner of the screen then the scenery of the game as the lights started to count down. "May the best pet win." Nalo exclaimed as the light went yellow before stopping a bit before flashing green and Nalo starting his bike off pretty well.

As the next lines scrolled across the screen he recognised the song and instantly started to remember the entire song in his head. When the song finished Ying also put the mic down and looked to the screen to see who won. On the screen it flashed up "Player 2 Wins" with the scores 416 for Player 1 and 429 for Player 2. "Close match, nice game Nate, your a force to be reckoned with for sure." before continuing "Another round, my pick this time" with a sly wink coupled with Ying's tongue sticking out.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Rikiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Mitch protested, turning a nice shade of red.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki stopped before a vending machine. "Take it easy, boy. I'm vegetarian today." She selected a snack, and a bag with fresh apple slices came down. The ferret picked the snack, opened the bag and tossed a slice to Mitch. "Fuji, best you can get."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote: "It's ok mate, you'll get the hang of it quickly." Nalo reassured while watched the screen in front of him taking in first the map in the top corner of the screen then the scenery of the game as the lights started to count down. "May the best pet win." Nalo exclaimed as the light went yellow before stopping a bit before flashing green and Nalo starting his bike off pretty well.

As the next lines scrolled across the screen he recognised the song and instantly started to remember the entire song in his head. When the song finished Ying also put the mic down and looked to the screen to see who won. On the screen it flashed up "Player 2 Wins" with the scores 416 for Player 1 and 429 for Player 2. "Close match, nice game Nate, your a force to be reckoned with for sure." before continuing "Another round, my pick this time" with a sly wink coupled with Ying's tongue sticking out.
On his bike, Archy revved the engine, but, missed the little speedboost some games give for revving it on the green light. He took off, quickly chasing after Nalo as he weaved through the pack of AI motorcyles. He actually drove really aggressively for a calm dog, bolting through every little opening he saw to move forward. In a few places he saw what may be shortcuts, but, he'd save them for the next lap when he knew the track better.

In contrast, Nate was calmly stepping back to see what song would present him the next challenge. He sort of knew the popular songs from being at the school's various social events and whatnot, but, never sang them. Hopefully a memory of a few lyrics would help him out. "Alright," the cat said, "May the best pet win."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote: "It's ok mate, you'll get the hang of it quickly." Nalo reassured while watched the screen in front of him taking in first the map in the top corner of the screen then the scenery of the game as the lights started to count down. "May the best pet win." Nalo exclaimed as the light went yellow before stopping a bit before flashing green and Nalo starting his bike off pretty well.

On his bike, Archy revved the engine, but, missed the little speedboost some games give for revving it on the green light. He took off, quickly chasing after Nalo as he weaved through the pack of AI motorcyles. He actually drove really aggressively for a calm dog, bolting through every little opening he saw to move forward. In a few places he saw what may be shortcuts, but, he'd save them for the next lap when he knew the track better.

In contrast, Nate was calmly stepping back to see what song would present him the next challenge. He sort of knew the popular songs from being at the school's various social events and whatnot, but, never sang them. Hopefully a memory of a few lyrics would help him out. "Alright," the cat said, "May the best pet win."
"God you have a different side for gaming Archy." Nalo commented as he struggled to keep the lead. he was also weaving in and out of the AI and also taking a few short cuts here and there.

Ying scrolled through the songs to the song he saw would be good when Nate was flicking through the songs. "You ready Nate? I feel this might be tricky but aye, you might surprise me" Ying asked as he made the machine start playing the song and a bass and drums instantly stated in a soul style and the first two line flashed onto the screen slowly, being covered yellow. It read out "Very superstitious, writing's on the wall, Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall" to which Ying sang pretty well almost getting it all right.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch caught the slice easy.

"Bet ya I couldn't do that again," he said, then he nibbled the slice down, savoring it. Mitch dug around in his bag, pulling out a couple rice cake sandwhiches.

"Want one?" He asked Rikki.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:"What do you think Eris?" Mitch asked her, "Do you want to eat lunch somewhere here with us? I'm sure your better at picking out spots then I'd be. Say, and afterwards, I thought I saw some of the others near the entrance earlier, maybe we could find them later. Heh, oh, and Rikki, thanks. I shall write a poem in your honor with these, heh." He added playfully.
Eris nodded, "Of course I'll eat lunch with you guys, I'm starving!" She said, her stomach conveniently rumbling on cue.
valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:
valerio wrote:"italian for 'boy', just a tad more...confidential. Say, Eris, don't you find this cutie so adorable that you would eat him?"
"Rikiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Mitch protested, turning a nice shade of red.
Rikki stopped before a vending machine. "Take it easy, boy. I'm vegetarian today." She selected a snack, and a bag with fresh apple slices came down. The ferret picked the snack, opened the bag and tossed a slice to Mitch. "Fuji, best you can get."
"Well, he is really cute." Eris said, teasing Mitch and playing along with Rikki.
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Poor Lucky had gotten so wrapped up in drawing, he failed to realize that a lot of the other pets left. He soon stood up and walked outside. He heard some commotion coming from next door, so decided to take a look. When he walked in, he was somewhat relieved that it was pets from the clubhouse.
ImageImageImage
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote: "God you have a different side for gaming Archy." Nalo commented as he struggled to keep the lead. he was also weaving in and out of the AI and also taking a few short cuts here and there.

Ying scrolled through the songs to the song he saw would be good when Nate was flicking through the songs. "You ready Nate? I feel this might be tricky but aye, you might surprise me" Ying asked as he made the machine start playing the song and a bass and drums instantly stated in a soul style and the first two line flashed onto the screen slowly, being covered yellow. It read out "Very superstitious, writing's on the wall, Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall" to which Ying sang pretty well almost getting it all right.
"Yea.. Blame my dad" Archimedes said, bolting into a shortcut now that he's had his first lap down. He flew around a turn and got shot out of a tunnel and up a ramp like a canonball. It landed him a little ahead of where he was and forced one of the riders to wipe out. "We play lots of military games..." He cut through a turn and bolted along a straight section, "and he sort of taught me some combative driving."

With Nate... the game was not so at hand. He sang along as best he could, he'd heard the song a few times, but, not near enough to 'know it'. So, singing he just tried to match the older styles of music in his singing and follow the lyrics as they came. Next time he chose though, it'd be Phantom of the Opera's Masquerade.
valerio

Post by valerio »

DismayWolf wrote:Poor Lucky had gotten so wrapped up in drawing, he failed to realize that a lot of the other pets left. He soon stood up and walked outside. He heard some commotion coming from next door, so decided to take a look. When he walked in, he was somewhat relieved that it was pets from the clubhouse.
"Glad to see you here!" Belisarius said. "Don't you like the gym? Valiant built it all by himself. What are you drawing? Can I see?"
"Yes, he's a curious big boy," Valiant said, while going to the fridge. He hoped he'd find some energy drink...Hah! Gotcha baby!
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

valerio wrote:
DismayWolf wrote:Poor Lucky had gotten so wrapped up in drawing, he failed to realize that a lot of the other pets left. He soon stood up and walked outside. He heard some commotion coming from next door, so decided to take a look. When he walked in, he was somewhat relieved that it was pets from the clubhouse.
"Glad to see you here!" Belisarius said. "Don't you like the gym? Valiant built it all by himself. What are you drawing? Can I see?"
"Yes, he's a curious big boy," Valiant said, while going to the fridge. He hoped he'd find some energy drink...Hah! Gotcha baby!

Lucky was taken a little surprised, "No, no....it isn't that....I'm just...not good at the gym...scroungy arms and....all.." he stated, feeling a little embarrassed. When his drawing came up into the discussion he quickly hid it behind his back, "It...isn't finished yet.." he said shyly, blushing a bit.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The wolf looked downcast. "Aw. I will show you my sketches in return. Pleease?" he asked with a friendly grin that looked a bit too predatory
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, he is really cute." Eris said, teasing Mitch and playing along with Rikki.
And just like that, Mitch's face got even redder.

"Oh come on," Mitch said, popping one cake in his mouth, they were small, bout the size of a hand.

"Not fair you two," he added, sticking out his tongue playfully trying to work with the blush.
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

valerio wrote:The wolf looked downcast. "Aw. I will show you my sketches in return. Pleease?" he asked with a friendly grin that looked a bit too predatory
Lucky turned his redden face and shown him the drawing he was making. Once looked at, it would be everyone he had seen in the clubhouse from where he was sitting. "It isn't great..." he stammered.
ImageImageImage
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance waved to Lucky "Hey glad you joined us." He said as he walked over to the fridge with Val and got him self a energy drink as well. He opened it a began chugging it for a few seconds before stopping. "Ahhh that feels better" He said.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:And just like that, Mitch's face got even redder.

"Oh come on," Mitch said, popping one cake in his mouth, they were small, bout the size of a hand.

"Not fair you two," he added, sticking out his tongue playfully trying to work with the blush.
"All's fair in love and war!" Eris said, sticking her tongue out at Mitch too. Eris laughed a bit as she looked around the mall. She was getting a little hungry, and was trying to remember what food places were in the mall.
valerio

Post by valerio »

DismayWolf wrote:
valerio wrote:The wolf looked downcast. "Aw. I will show you my sketches in return. Pleease?" he asked with a friendly grin that looked a bit too predatory
Lucky turned his redden face and shown him the drawing he was making. Once looked at, it would be everyone he had seen in the clubhouse from where he was sitting. "It isn't great..." he stammered.
"Why do you say so? It's very good! I like your use of the shades!" Belisarius wagged while bending down to examine the work. "I too prefer to depict landscapes and environment scenes."
---
ctcmjh wrote:"All's fair in love and war!" Eris said, sticking her tongue out at Mitch too. Eris laughed a bit as she looked around the mall. She was getting a little hungry, and was trying to remember what food places were in the mall.
Rikki assumed a dramatic pose, a paw to her chest, another to her brow -OK, the shopping bags didn't help, while she said, "What can we do to win the heart of you noble wild creature from the far forests?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch was practically red in the neck, ears, face, and everywhere else a blush reached.

"Not fair," he said, standing there stock still staring at Rikki.
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance waved to Lucky "Hey glad you joined us." He said as he walked over to the fridge with Val and got him self a energy drink as well. He opened it a began chugging it for a few seconds before stopping. "Ahhh that feels better" He said.
Lucky caught the wave and waved back, his ears perked as high as they can go, "Thank you...." he replied.
valerio wrote:"Why do you say so? It's very good! I like your use of the shades!" Belisarius wagged while bending down to examine the work. "I too prefer to depict landscapes and environment scenes."
Lucky heard the compliment and smiled, turning the picture back to himself, "Well, even though the shading is good, I have always wanted to draw with the flare as if the picture itself will come to life at any second..." he admitted bashfully. Though his expression changed, "I love drawing landscaping, my mom does too. She has a habit of framing my stuff and putting it on the walls..." he chuckled.
ImageImageImage
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote: "God you have a different side for gaming Archy." Nalo commented as he struggled to keep the lead. he was also weaving in and out of the AI and also taking a few short cuts here and there.

"Yea.. Blame my dad" Archimedes said, bolting into a shortcut now that he's had his first lap down. He flew around a turn and got shot out of a tunnel and up a ramp like a canonball. It landed him a little ahead of where he was and forced one of the riders to wipe out. "We play lots of military games..." He cut through a turn and bolted along a straight section, "and he sort of taught me some combative driving."

With Nate... the game was not so at hand. He sang along as best he could, he'd heard the song a few times, but, not near enough to 'know it'. So, singing he just tried to match the older styles of music in his singing and follow the lyrics as they came. Next time he chose though, it'd be Phantom of the Opera's Masquerade.
"Ah got ya Archy." Nalo was still ever so slightly ahead but Archy was gaining on him so he turned left and broke through some construction barriers and sped and swerved though the machinery and shot out of the other end gaining a bigger gap between him and Archy. "I just have had a lot of experience in driving games, proper simulators more but I do play a lot of Burnout, you have that at home?." Nalo asked swerving around AI players still.

Ying was still singing the song he choose rather well dancing slightly in place, a few people had now stopped behind them to see them singing. In his mind Ying was already thinking of other good songs that he might win at next time he picked his song.
valerio

Post by valerio »

DismayWolf wrote:Lucky heard the compliment and smiled, turning the picture back to himself, "Well, even though the shading is good, I have always wanted to draw with the flare as if the picture itself will come to life at any second..." he admitted bashfully. Though his expression changed, "I love drawing landscaping, my mom does too. She has a habit of framing my stuff and putting it on the walls..." he chuckled.
The big wolf nodded. "I plan to do the same with mine and Valiant's room. In fact, I will try to turn all the walls in a canvas and recreate a forest. It will be like our den in the wild. Right now, my mate only has those male doberman calendars hanging..."
Val heard the words and spit his mouthful of drink, hitting Lance in the face!
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

valerio wrote:The big wolf nodded. "I plan to do the same with mine and Valiant's room. In fact, I will try to turn all the walls in a canvas and recreate a forest. It will be like our den in the wild. Right now, my mate only has those male doberman calendars hanging..."
Val heard the words and spit his mouthful of drink, hitting Lance in the face!
Lucky chuckled, "I think that would be amazing, I would love to see some pictures of it once it is completed..." he blurted, wagging his tail.
ImageImageImage