HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch sighed.

"Yeah I know, but, it's a hard thing to get used to," Mitch said, "Especially in the past, when no one was with us. Sigh. So, you want us to help you find anything here Eris? I hope your not thinking we're ignoring you over here. Heh."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki saluted sharply. " to serve and protect! Aye aye, sir!"
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Grey walked on and on and on, down one street and turning to the next. It wasn't very long before Grey found himself walking down a street that he swore he was on before Wasn't I just here? Grey thought, looking up and down the street Have I just been going in circles?

Grey just walked on and kept trying to find the right way "Note to self, memorise street names" Grey said to himself as he continued walking.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Lance smiled and kissed Kurt lightly on the forehead. "Don't worry sweetie we can make it lighter for you and get you up to where I am." He said as he took off some of the weights leaving it at 50bls and placed the bar back on the rack. "There that should be good enough. Give it a shot, I'll be right her if you need help." Lance said smiling sweetly at Kurt his tail wagging a bit.
-O...ok-o-ok...I wil try-Said a little nervious looking to the Lance's smile...for some reason that was giving him more self-esteem.

So he walked slowly and taking a big ammount of air with one breath, layed down and took the bar looking to Lance from under it
"Lets see if you can do twenty, reps." Lance said as he watched Kurt, hands ready to grab the bar if he was having trouble.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

-Ok hottie- Said Kust giggling as started pushing the bar up...it wasn't so hard, not so much that he expected, but wasn't a feather too...

-Ok, I'm doing it!!- Thought excited looking the bar moving away from him and coming back several times.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:
YingBlanc wrote: "Okays so allon-sy" Ying exclaimed looking at the map to memorise where the arcade is on the second floor. "Hopefully mate..." he started turning to Specter "...Once you get into a good game you won't notice anything around you. That's what happens to me sometimes anyway"
"I hope I don't, you never know what happens when you're absorbed in a game." Specter had wrote on the tablet, following a bit more quickly than he was outside, making sure he stayed in the middle of the group. "I mean, You could have stuff taken from you without even noticing, and that's never any fun, right?" he had it finish saying, again stopping it before it read his notes.

He knew they were on to his fear of something, he just didn't want word getting out about a possible abuse. It had happened in a previous town, but he was still freaking out over the questioning from the animal psychiatrists they'd forced him to see. An experience he wished to never go back through. While thinking about that he got a cold chill that made his fur stand on end a little.
"Arcades?" Nate asked, "I thought those were gone. We spent months trying to find an old machine from one just to use as a set piece... And eventually faked it with our own."

"They're still around, too popular in some places," Archy said, leading the way, "they're mainly in places where people can't bring regular game things with them, such as hotels and the beach." He looked back at Specter, "Its alright, we'll keep an eye out for you so no one steals anything."
soon they arrived at the arcade, the bleeps and boops of the arcade machines calling them in. Ying slowly walked in taking all of the gaming in while Nalo stood at the entrance to take it all in saying "Wow, this is the largest I've seen an arcade... and followed Ying into the arcade trying not to lose him in the large space.

Meanwhile in the corner of his eye Ying saw something that caught his attention and ran to it. it was a large karaoke machine. he picked up one of the mics and said "Oh I just love karaoke, anybody else wanna go up against the master" Ying jokedly tempted the others to step forward.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris jumped a little bit when Mitch spoke to her, "Huh, what? No, I don't really want anything from here." She replied. She was deep in thought, thinking about what Rikki had told Mitch. She smiled at Mitch, "Just like Rikki said, everyone's gone though troubles, some bigger than others. In yours and Valiant's cases, quite big. But anyone can pull through anything, just as long as they have the willpower to do it, and some helping hands to keep them going when things get rough." She hugged Mitch, "Rikki and me, and everyone else can be your helping hands. Because that's what friends are for." She grinned widely, "Let's go the art store now! Mitch needs his brushes, and I need a new sketchbook!"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

It was afternoon when a car arrived in Sunset Plateau. Inside, there were A human and a Nebelung cat, new to the town. Both of them looked tired from the long ride today.
"Now, son I will drop you at the park so you can stretch your legs. I'll go to find our new house." Sid said
The bored cat just rolled his eyes and muttered with annoyed tone "Fine, Dad!"
The man sighed "Will, please, understand, there was nothing I could do to prevent it. I'm the youngest of the Family and my opinion worth nothing for the others!" he explained "If I could've convinced them, I would've do so."
"Humph!" was the thing Will said, before turning his head to the other side.
Sis slowed down "I miss Sev and Mark as well, Will!"
"No you don't!" Will hissed "If you liked them, you would've at least tried to get us together, no matter with whom they end up with! If any of you cared for us..."
Sid's tone hardened "Will Folcean, I did what I could, I never let you down on anything, but at least I manage to get them to go with my Twins and not with my big brothers or Father! You know as well as me how they threat all of us!"
Will kept quiet, not even a hiss back. after about a minute of silence, he answered "Well, maybe you have made the right choice..."
By that time, they have reached the Park. Sid stopped the car and turned to his pet "Glad we made this clear." he said softly, stroking his pet's headfur "Why don't you go outside and relax a bit, okay? I'll call you when I find the house."
Will only sighed. He knew his Dad was right, yet it was him who didn't want to accept the truth. He turn to Sid and smiled "Thanks, Dad!" he got out of the car and closed the door. "I'll be here!" he said, turning around and heading to the park.
Sid nodded, but he suddenly remembered something. "Hey, Will!" he yelled
the cat turned "What, Dad?"
"Catch!" he threw a small backpack, which the cat caught.
When Will looked inside, his eyes shone.
"Have fun with them. "Earth and water solo" set." the man said as he rode away.
Will watched as his father went away and turned to the Park. "Well" he mumbled to himself "Here comes nothing!" he entered the park, the backpack secured on his back.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seeing kurt trying his best to make lance happy, Valiant decided to add spice to the thing. The wolfdog stopped working at the track, and said to the cat and the dobie. "Say, folks, what about a nice contest?" And he winked at his wolf mate
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:Seeing kurt trying his best to make lance happy, Valiant decided to add spice to the thing. The wolfdog stopped working at the track, and said to the cat and the dobie. "Say, folks, what about a nice contest?" And he winked at his wolf mate
Lance watched as Kurt began pumping up the bar up and down and he smiled. "Your doing great babe." he said as Valiant came up to them asked about a contest. "hmmmm what do you say sweetie? Up for a Contest? sounds like it could be fun." Lance asked
theblackcateyes

-What...!- Exclaimed Kurt as keep pushing the bar up, looking Valiant without move any part of his body... He then looked Lance and moved his head to Valiant

-What do you have in mind?-

--------------------------------------------------

Eve continued her walk down the street when suddenly a wind blizzard take off her thin jacket which one was being holded in her right paw, and drag it on the air...

-Ahhh s.... come here!!--Yelled running following the elusive clothing up the street.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

YingBlanc wrote:
razgriz wrote:"Arcades?" Nate asked, "I thought those were gone. We spent months trying to find an old machine from one just to use as a set piece... And eventually faked it with our own."

"They're still around, too popular in some places," Archy said, leading the way, "they're mainly in places where people can't bring regular game things with them, such as hotels and the beach." He looked back at Specter, "Its alright, we'll keep an eye out for you so no one steals anything."
soon they arrived at the arcade, the bleeps and boops of the arcade machines calling them in. Ying slowly walked in taking all of the gaming in while Nalo stood at the entrance to take it all in saying "Wow, this is the largest I've seen an arcade... and followed Ying into the arcade trying not to lose him in the large space.

Meanwhile in the corner of his eye Ying saw something that caught his attention and ran to it. it was a large karaoke machine. he picked up one of the mics and said "Oh I just love karaoke, anybody else wanna go up against the master" Ying jokedly tempted the others to step forward.
"Really? Thanks." Specter wrote in response to Archimedes' statement about keeping an eye out for his stuff, with a faint and nervous smile while they walked into the arcade. the first thing Specter's eyes had flown to was the karaoke machine, but Specter had made no conscious motions toward it, until Ying had ran over.

He wanted to do the same, but he couldn't bring himself to do it, since he still had his stage fright and his fear of ridicule, and his fear of people, AND his trust issues, AND several other issues he has with using his vocal chords in public that he'd forgotten, but knew he had. In an attempt to pull his thoughts from the karaoke machine, he wrote down on the tablet "Sorry if I sound strange, but I'm wondering, what do you all think of me? in that, not friendly way, I mean."
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant whispered something into the wolfs ear. Whatever he said made the ex-feral quite wagging. Then the wolfdog set his bench so to lay down under a bar. He grabbed a bar, without any weight on it...and Belisarius sat over the bar.
"Kurt will sit on your bar. Let's see who can do best, dobie, hm?" And to prove it, grunting, he started lifting the bar, grinning at the wolf.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch blushed a little from Eris's hug.

That was unexpected. Heh. But, she's right.

"Heh, lead the way Rikki," Mitch said, knowing nothing about the mall layout.

"But, you draw Eris? Nice. I couldn't draw my way out of a snowstorm heh," Mitch said to her, "But I have been told I draw fire really well by a few friends, heh." Mitch chuckled at a joke that only he was certain he'd get.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The art store was another well-furnished place, with a wide range of color sets, pencils, brush, papers of various size and consistency, sculpting tools, clay... In other words, one could enter a dummy and exit a Michelangelo!
"Help yourselves, folks."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris looked around the store for the sketch books. Luckily, they were on a stand near the front of the store, so she picked one out really quickly, "Yeah, I do draw a little bit. I'm a little shy about showing others my drawings, so I don't think anyone else knows I draw. But I'm no Michelangelo, I'm still learning." She said, "If you keep practicing, you can be good at anything you know." She told Mitch as she payed for her sketchbook and a new pen.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote: "Really? Thanks." Specter wrote in response to Archimedes' statement about keeping an eye out for his stuff, with a faint and nervous smile while they walked into the arcade. the first thing Specter's eyes had flown to was the karaoke machine, but Specter had made no conscious motions toward it, until Ying had ran over.

He wanted to do the same, but he couldn't bring himself to do it, since he still had his stage fright and his fear of ridicule, and his fear of people, AND his trust issues, AND several other issues he has with using his vocal chords in public that he'd forgotten, but knew he had. In an attempt to pull his thoughts from the karaoke machine, he wrote down on the tablet "Sorry if I sound strange, but I'm wondering, what do you all think of me? in that, not friendly way, I mean."
"Your on!" Nate said, jumping up next to Ying and grabbing the other mic. After spending his life around the stage, he'd better have some sort of voice for this type of thing. With the mic in hand though, he slowly began to turn it around to figure out what kind it was. After a few minutes, he concluded, "Probably a crumby dynamic." Which was okay, but, not the greatest, he liked the less rugged but higher performance condensors more.

"Well, I don't know you well," Archimedes began, to answer Specter's question, "but, you seem like your okay. A little too nervous, but, that's not a big issue." He looked around the arcade and spotted a good way to have some fun, the motorcycle racing games. "Up for a race?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:Valiant whispered something into the wolfs ear. Whatever he said made the ex-feral quite wagging. Then the wolfdog set his bench so to lay down under a bar. He grabbed a bar, without any weight on it...and Belisarius sat over the bar.
"Kurt will sit on your bar. Let's see who can do best, dobie, hm?" And to prove it, grunting, he started lifting the bar, grinning at the wolf.
Lance smiled and looked down at Kurt lifting the bar back into place. "Well sweetie lets get this started." He said taking off the weights and waiting for Kurt to get on top of the bar.
theblackcateyes

-Sure, this could be fun-Said getting up from the bench and looking the bar, the carefully put a foot on the bench and with slow movements sat on the bar on top of Lance's face looking to the front.
-Like this sweetie? It's ok?- Asked holding himself with his paws fornot falling
valerio

Post by valerio »

"heh, you two are so cute," Valiant said, muscles flexing under the effort.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, yeah I'm sure you could," Mitch said in response, "Now, where are those brushes. What do the signs say? Herm." He scratched his head as he read the hanging boards.

"Still though, do you think you could show me some sometime Eris? That's be cool I think," Mitch said.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh, yeah I'm sure you could," Mitch said in response, "Now, where are those brushes. What do the signs say? Herm." He scratched his head as he read the hanging boards.

"Still though, do you think you could show me some sometime Eris? That's be cool I think," Mitch said.
Eris blushed a bit at the thought of showing someone else her drawings. She usually kept them hidden, "Sure, I could show you them sometime." She said.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:"heh, you two are so cute," Valiant said, muscles flexing under the effort.
Lance grinned and nodded at Kurt "That's perfect sweetie. Ready to lose Val?" He said as he turned to the Dog. "Ready? Go!" He said and then began to pump the bar up and down with great effort. It was hard and he knew he didn't stand much of a chance against the wolf dog, but he was going to give it his best try anyway.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Tired already...pup?" Valiant grunted. Lance needed some serious training if he couldn't lift the weight of a cat, while he was doing his share with a full-grown wolf! "You should feel...encouraged by such a view." he grinned mischievously.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
Leafolawl wrote: "Really? Thanks." Specter wrote in response to Archimedes' statement about keeping an eye out for his stuff, with a faint and nervous smile while they walked into the arcade. the first thing Specter's eyes had flown to was the karaoke machine, but Specter had made no conscious motions toward it, until Ying had ran over.

"Your on!" Nate said, jumping up next to Ying and grabbing the other mic. After spending his life around the stage, he'd better have some sort of voice for this type of thing. With the mic in hand though, he slowly began to turn it around to figure out what kind it was. After a few minutes, he concluded, "Probably a crumby dynamic." Which was okay, but, not the greatest, he liked the less rugged but higher performance condensors more.

"Well, I don't know you well," Archimedes began, to answer Specter's question, "but, you seem like your okay. A little too nervous, but, that's not a big issue." He looked around the arcade and spotted a good way to have some fun, the motorcycle racing games. "Up for a race?"
Ying started the karaoke machine and said "May the best pet win" with a smile before continuing "Why not you pick our song"

Meanwhile Nalo followed Archy and Specter to the racing game and said "Is there a third bike anywhere? I'd love to give it a go but if not then it's fine, I can just view or see what else there is." before looking around if the second option would be picked.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

YingBlanc wrote:
razgriz wrote:"Your on!" Nate said, jumping up next to Ying and grabbing the other mic. After spending his life around the stage, he'd better have some sort of voice for this type of thing. With the mic in hand though, he slowly began to turn it around to figure out what kind it was. After a few minutes, he concluded, "Probably a crumby dynamic." Which was okay, but, not the greatest, he liked the less rugged but higher performance condensors more.

Ying started the karaoke machine and said "May the best pet win" with a smile before continuing "Why not you pick our song"

Meanwhile Nalo followed Archy and Specter to the racing game and said "Is there a third bike anywhere? I'd love to give it a go but if not then it's fine, I can just view or see what else there is." before looking around if the second option would be picked.
"Er, it's okay, you two can race, I'm more of a spectator when it comes to video games, so I'll just watch you two play." Specter had the tablet say. "And thanks, Archy. I just needed to know I wasn't bothering you guys." He finished conveying through the tablet before he sat down where he could see the screens for the game.

Oddly, he felt like someone was watching him, which is only odd because he normally felt like that, but it was worse at this moment than any others. It was probably just his insecurities, but he never ruled out the more negative possibilities, like someone who wanted one of them, or someone from his past, or something else that made his insides squirm. He took another look around the arcade from where he was sitting just to make sure.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:Ying started the karaoke machine and said "May the best pet win" with a smile before continuing "Why not you pick our song"

"Er, it's okay, you two can race, I'm more of a spectator when it comes to video games, so I'll just watch you two play." Specter had the tablet say. "And thanks, Archy. I just needed to know I wasn't bothering you guys." He finished conveying through the tablet before he sat down where he could see the screens for the game.

Oddly, he felt like someone was watching him, which is only odd because he normally felt like that, but it was worse at this moment than any others. It was probably just his insecurities, but he never ruled out the more negative possibilities, like someone who wanted one of them, or someone from his past, or something else that made his insides squirm. He took another look around the arcade from where he was sitting just to make sure.
"Alright," Nate said, walking up to the computer part and looking through what it had, he passed over two musicals he'd been in and had almost picked 'Masquerade', but passed it over. That just wouldn't have been fair. Finally, one scrolled by he could remember singing hundreds of times, but, wasn't in any musical. He pushed the button for it and stepped back with the microphone to sing.

Digital sounds came from the machine, then the first lines scrolled by, "Firefly: You would not believe your eyes..."

"If you say so" Archimedes said, climbing on a motorcycle, "though, you could race the winner."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:"Tired already...pup?" Valiant grunted. Lance needed some serious training if he couldn't lift the weight of a cat, while he was doing his share with a full-grown wolf! "You should feel...encouraged by such a view." he grinned mischievously.
"Heh, you wish I was tired." Lance said as he pumped harder and faster on the bar. "Hold on tight babe!" He said to Kurt as he pushed him self harder.
theblackcateyes

-Who do you think I am?- Kurt said to his partner giggling at the end. Honestly the work of Valiant looked heavier than Lance's one: What was him, small and delicated, compared to a big bad wolf as Belisarius? At least Kurt was able to cheer to his beloved boyfriend, maybe that could make him raise more times the bar in his hands.

-You guys are gonna lose...C'mon Lance!!! you can do it great!!- Said as continued moving his legs playful and grabbed strongly the bar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Come back, St....ahhhh!- Eve yelled as the floating hat evade her little paws again. before she noted it, she reached running the park, sunny and full of life ... seemed perfect...of course except for that elusive hat that was making fun of she as if its existence depended of it.

-I got you! Exclaimed when her hand almost reached the hat, however, before she could close her hand ... something appeared in her way.

-Aghhh! Yelled as she felt the impact of her body with something... someone with a tail and a smell special.

-Cat! - When Eve impacted, fell forward, rolling on the grass and finishing with a taste of dust in her mouth. Her face was full of dirt like most of her fur. When she could react, turned sharply to see who had beaten.

-Are you okay!??- She asked to the cat.
The Moon Howler

theblackcateyes wrote:-Come back, St....ahhhh!- Eve yelled as the floating hat evade her little paws again. before she noted it, she reached running the park, sunny and full of life ... seemed perfect...of course except for that elusive hat that was making fun of she as if its existence depended of it.

-I got you! Exclaimed when her hand almost reached the hat, however, before she could close her hand ... something appeared in her way.

-Aghhh! Yelled as she felt the impact of her body with something... someone with a tail and a smell special.

-Cat! - When Eve impacted, fell forward, rolling on the grass and finishing with a taste of dust in her mouth. Her face was full of dirt like most of her fur. When she could react, turned sharply to see who had beaten.

-Are you okay!??- She asked to the cat.
"Ugh!" Will moaned, still dizzy and held his head as he stood up and looked at the one, who crashed into him - a female Collie. "Ye, I had worse." he replied "What's the hurry?" the cat asked her, dusting himself off.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

-Oh, i'm so sorry- Said caressing the cat's head carefully worried about hurting him.

-I was chasing that hat-Said pointing to her pink hat which one was resting stopped on the grass.

-Pffff...sure when I hit somebody, that thing stop...are you sure you are okay?-Said still caressing him
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Really? That'd be awesome! Oh, here they are!" Mitch said, stopping at the brush section. He looked them over, trying to pick out the lower numbers.

"Still though, I'm sure whatever you do will be better then any of mine," Mitch said to Eris, then to Rikki, "Do you draw Rik, er, Rikki?"
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:Ying started the karaoke machine and said "May the best pet win" with a smile before continuing "Why not you pick our song"

"Alright," Nate said, walking up to the computer part and looking through what it had, he passed over two musicals he'd been in and had almost picked 'Masquerade', but passed it over. That just wouldn't have been fair. Finally, one scrolled by he could remember singing hundreds of times, but, wasn't in any musical. He pushed the button for it and stepped back with the microphone to sing.

Digital sounds came from the machine, then the first lines scrolled by, "Firefly: You would not believe your eyes..."

"If you say so" Archimedes said, climbing on a motorcycle, "though, you could race the winner."
"Right Allon-sy" Ying exclaimed as the song started to play and he started to sing in what he thought will be the right way that the actual singer would sing to this backing music since he don't think he remember it from the first sentence.

"You sure mate? You can have a race first." but once Nalo saw Specter's definite answer he said "Okay well how about that idea that Archy said, you race the winner?" agreeing with Archimedes.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Really? That'd be awesome! Oh, here they are!" Mitch said, stopping at the brush section. He looked them over, trying to pick out the lower numbers.

"Still though, I'm sure whatever you do will be better then any of mine," Mitch said to Eris, then to Rikki, "Do you draw Rik, er, Rikki?"
"Some sketches with charcoal," the ferret said, examining a set of pencils. "But I like to do many things with my paws, whenever I can, so I have no real 'talent' you could talk of."
---
Valiant set down the bar, after Belisarius had dismounted. The wolfdog was panting. "Heh, guess I'm gettin too old for this, pup," he said to Lance. "But 20 is still a good number."
The Moon Howler

theblackcateyes wrote:-Oh, i'm so sorry- Said caressing the cat's head carefully worried about hurting him.

-I was chasing that hat-Said pointing to her pink hat which one was resting stopped on the grass.

-Pffff...sure when I hit somebody, that thing stop...are you sure you are okay?-Said still caressing him
"It's no biggie, miss." Will said, as he tried to slip away from the caressing. " 'Course I'm okay. I've been trained for worse. Thanks for the concern."
He finally managed to slip away and turned to her "I'm Will, by the way." he introduced himself with a light bow.

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Who do you think I am?- Kurt said to his partner giggling at the end. Honestly the work of Valiant looked heavier than Lance's one: What was him, small and delicated, compared to a big bad wolf as Belisarius? At least Kurt was able to cheer to his beloved boyfriend, maybe that could make him raise more times the bar in his hands.

-You guys are gonna lose...C'mon Lance!!! you can do it great!!- Said as continued moving his legs playful and grabbed strongly the bar.
Lance pumped harder catching up to the reps that Val was doing as his boyfriend encouraged him along. "How are you doing over there Val? I'm catching up to you, I'm gonna win!" He said feeling a bit tired but still able to go strong.
valerio

Post by valerio »

the wolfdog sat up (see previous entry) "Yeah, bravo, keep twisting the blade, Caino." Val massaged his sore arm. "But I liked it, I should train like this more often. Anyone for a morsel? We need to recuperate some energy.""
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:the wolfdog sat up (see previous entry) "Yeah, bravo, keep twisting the blade, Caino." Val massaged his sore arm. "But I liked it, I should train like this more often. Anyone for a morsel? We need to recuperate some energy.""
Lance looked over at the Wolfdog and set the bar down on the rack letting Kurt get off. "S-sorry I didn't notice you where done, got to into it." Lance said as he got off the bench. "Yeah a snack sounds good right now." He said walking up to the Val and Belisarius quite a bit out of breath and panting.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant patted Lance's shoulder. "Next time, you get Bel, I get Kurt."
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

(WOAH! Sorry for not posting in a super long time, I really need to work on this stuff and stop going through these phases where I say I'm going to post and then stop.... it's a terrible habit) Dakotah was messing around with the mannequin and at first, it seemed awkward, but after a while, attacking the thing was not so weird. Slowly, the German Shepherd got more and more active on attacking the figure. He continued, becoming more and more aggressive and after a while he stopped. He was tired and wanted to relax for a little while and took a seat next to the mannequin and laid on his back trying to catch his breath, he closed his eyes and took a small nap. (We'll say that he was sleeping while everything else happened lol)
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4