HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"There you go about prices again," Mitch said, "Something I have no idea about. But, I do know about shopping. Or at least, what the orginization told us not to do then. And ha ha, I'll leave my stuff at your place, if it's okay."
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Oh, uh, alright." Dakotah replied with the push towards the entrance. He started walking on his own, and it was silent for a little. He didn't want to keep it silent, and decided to try to strike up a conversation with Belisarius since Lance and Kurt were a little behind. "So..." he started, looking around and rubbing the fur on the back of his neck, "What's up?" he asked. After asking that he felt kind of dumb, this seemed like a really sophisticated wolf and here he was looking like a fool for saying what's up. Ah... stupid. Stupid. he thought to himself, but kept walking along.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Right lets go." Lance said as he following Dakota with Kurt in tow holding his hand blushing a bit still. He was wondering how the gym looked it should be good to get himself in better shape which he kind of needed. "Hey would you like to start working out at the gym Kurt? I was thinking of doing it myself." Lance said.

(OOC: My sister just had her baby! So I'm an Uncle now, and most likely won't be on at all tomorrow. :D)
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

IceKitsune wrote:"Right lets go." Lance said as he following Dakota with Kurt in tow holding his hand blushing a bit still. He was wondering how the gym looked it should be good to get himself in better shape which he kind of needed. "Hey would you like to start working out at the gym Kurt? I was thinking of doing it myself." Lance said.

(OOC: My sister just had her baby! So I'm an Uncle now, and most likely won't be on at all tomorrow. :D)
-Heheh thats sounds good, because..i'm nothing-Said giggling a little as took the skin on his arm and take it showing how skinny was..-Now i think about it that is nothing atractive hehe-
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"There you go about prices again," Mitch said, "Something I have no idea about. But, I do know about shopping. Or at least, what the orginization told us not to do then. And ha ha, I'll leave my stuff at your place, if it's okay."
"Good boy," Rikki said, as they were a few steps from the door. "Oh, and try not to jump whenever you see a mall cop. They're there for security, not kidnapping," she teased. She then opened the door. With a surprisingly booming voice, she said, "DAAAAD! Mitch and I want to go to the mall, care to pick us up?"
Elio Leone came a few instants later. He picked up a jacket and put it on. "Sure, lady. Val's present?"
She nodded. "And something for Mitch. he must learn about the best thing of modern life: shopping. My treat." She patted her collar, where she had her special credit card chip.
"Oh-HO!" the man laughed, patting her head. "So we're getting the serious lady, eh? Although I can't imagine why you and your brother tend to the feral side..."
---
Forty Six & 2 wrote:"Oh, uh, alright." Dakotah replied with the push towards the entrance. He started walking on his own, and it was silent for a little. He didn't want to keep it silent, and decided to try to strike up a conversation with Belisarius since Lance and Kurt were a little behind. "So..." he started, looking around and rubbing the fur on the back of his neck, "What's up?" he asked. After asking that he felt kind of dumb, this seemed like a really sophisticated wolf and here he was looking like a fool for saying what's up. Ah... stupid. Stupid. he thought to himself, but kept walking along.
The wolf looked around, examining the neighborhood. "Well, this all so new to me. I feared I'd get a worse reaction from you all, what with me being a feral, but at least i got a pleasant surprise. Valiant is proving a reliable mate...but I'm also surprised I found him in such a foul mood when I met him the first time. I hoped you people could help him out of his depression over his loss." his gaze was inquisitive, but there was no scolding in it.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Oh but we have." Dakotah said, "he had another mate but uh..." he began thinking, what exactly happened? "Well, they didn't break up or anything, but like he... disappeared. Like I honestly have no clue what happened, no one really does, it's crazy. And this was around the winter time too, and ever since that happened he was really depressed, until he met you of course." he started smiling "And we just been close to him kind of, making sure wasn't too bad, atleast tried helping with it. But he was so happy when he met you, I'm sure you yourself did way more to fix things up that we all did. And don't worry about being feral, I don't think different of you."
Off the Air.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Why, thank you." Belisarius made a courtesy wag. "Yes, his heart was empty, he needed someone who can take control. He has this wonderful attitude to be the perfect pack mate, but that last blow had left him...down." he sighed. "But enough with sad matters. What would you like to start with? The run?" He pointed at the path filled with strategic obstacles. valiant had built it thinking of the many charity contests he had attended during his career.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Oh-uh..." Dakotah was left speechless. He went to go see the gym, but he didn't know he was actually going to try it. But he didn't want to be rude, "Well... I-I guess." he said Am I going to race him? I'm totally going to lose if we race! He looked over at the course in front oh him, "What do I have to do?"
Off the Air.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Belisarius wagged happily. "It's easy! I'll show you the basics how Valiant taught me. Watch." And with that, he started running, muscles rippling, harmonious, sleek perfection of predator born and raised into the w--Crunch - Tadakrink - TOTOTOTOTOTOMM - *YOWLP!* - wuuUUUU - crash! "[Censored!]"
Then a roaring atomic mushroom rose in the neighborhood.

The race path was a total heap of rubble, as if the army of General Lee had passed by in a hurry. The grass was blackened.
"I forgot to mention I am a bit clumsy... Resurrection, please?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch was about to comment when he suddenly, and instantly turned around.

"What was that?!" he asked, "Hopefully no one got hurt! Yikes!"

"I know about shopping. I just don't know a lot about shopping," Mitch said, "At least, I know what the, orginization taught us NOT to do. Grr. Eh, sorry bout that. Hello Elio ."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki chuckled. "Well, this is the Leone household, not the Organization. So you jump into the dreadful metal horse and buckle up." She pointed at the blue sedan. "Su, su, we haven't all day...though I suspect Val will be busy for some more time with the gym..."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh now your making fun of my techlessness are we, hmm?" Mitch teased back, "So that's where that came from. Oh, and you needn't worry about me Mr.Leone. It's Rikki you should worry about, heh." Mitch took ooff all but one satchel and, like always, opened the sedan door for Rikki.
Last edited by xhunterko on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah watched the wolf Yeah, it was hoplele- then he fell over. Dakotah ran up "Are you okay?" and started chuckling a little "Yeah, you can go for another chance" he said smiling.
Off the Air.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I think I'll pass..." Belisarius brushed his fur, looking disheartened at the mess. "Aw, Valiant was so proud of it...."
"So what?" said the voice of the wolfdog, behind him.
And sure enough, the wolf's mate was there, his toolbox in his paws. "This means we get to work together, not such a bad deal, hm?" he walked to Belisarius, grasped his neck with his mech limb and forced his head down to kiss him deeply. When Belisarius returned the gesture, Valiant's figure seemed to disappear between the wolf's arms.
"Hmm-mm... Well, Dak, since the race is off for now, why don't you try that attack mannequin?" he pointed to a rough human figure made with thick stuffed leather. The mannequin was attached to a bar by a thick rope. "You don't have to use any talent, just go for it. Claw, bite...in other words, vent. Show your inner fighter, you'll feel all better and prepped up for another exercise. Believe me, it worked miracle on us grunts when we started the academy."
---
"Well, at least the Organization didn't leave you a mannerless hobo," Rikki said, then entered the car. "Thank you, dear."
When both animals had sat up, Elio closed the door and buckled them up, despite Rikki's protest. "And you are just right, boy: sometimes i believe that Rikki is the real man of the house."
The ferret smudged.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Hehe, well, alright." Dakotah said looking at Valiant and turning around to see the mannequin. He wasn't too sure about it, he didn't really see himself as a fighter, he had no resentment towards humans, maybe a few problems, but nothing to make him hate them all and all. But it wasn't as if Valiant hated humans either... He walked up to the mannequin. "So I just do anything?" he asked inspecting the figure and walking all around it. Then, to show Valiant that he was willing to do it, he clawed at the figure, but it looked more friendly than an actual attack, he looked at Valiant with a nervous smile.
Off the Air.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant walked to him and patted him on the shoulder. "Know what the secret is?" And with that, he gave a hefty one to the mannequin with his left arm, almost ripping it off from its restraints!
Val grinned at Dakotah. "Think bad humans. Think of all those guys who keep harming innocent pets, the scum of society. It will come natural. Now try." And gave him another pat.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:Specter went behind Archy trying to hide from the passing cat, who seemed to be angry about something. It didn't occur to him he was still to big to hide behind Archy effectively. Cats from when he was in the shelter had always been cruel when they were angry, and liked to pick on him, since he was the only nervous, shaken, easily made fun of cat that was there.

Not including when he was Iblis anyways, but he'd prefer to be made fun of rather than not remember what his angry alter ego was doing to the other animals, a preference that had stuck with him since he figured out about his alter ego's destructive nature. He'd tell someone about it, but he was made fun of for it when he was in the shelter as well, so what would make them treat him any different than they did about the matter?

Nothing. was his answer, and he didn't even question the thought, regardless as to if it matched their personalities or not.
"The tablet's all his" Archimedes said, "he can keep it if he wants." With that, the dog looked around to make sure he had his bearings right, then turned in the direction of the mall. "Alright, so, lets head to the mall."

As they set out, Nate followed behind, "Yea, but, I never liked their sound system there. They played horrible quality background music."
Ying followed in behind Archy, Nalo walking next to Nate. "Better you leading Archy. I'd just get us nearly lost again" Ying joked about what happened earlier in the day while Nalo said to Nate "Eh I hate that cheesy sort of elevator music to, The mall back home played the local radio station all day"
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
valerio

Post by valerio »

It wasn't a long ride, to be honest, but Elio needed to buy some tools for the house, having Valiant borrowed them for the club -and God knew he needed to really build up a social life...
The man sighed. Un lupo, santo cielo! A wolf! If somone had told him that he had to call 'son' a veritable son of the wild...
Elio chuckled, while he parked. He turned off the engine, then said, "Here we are, ragazzi. You two go explore, I'll browse a couple of shops. See you at the entrance in one hour, va bene?"
Rikki was already unbuckling. "All right, Dad! Come on, you..." she unfastened Mitch's belt then opened the door. "Let's go!" And once again she was in full control mode...
Elio was happy to see her so energic and bubbly around that cute boy. There *was* hope, after all.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Alright." Makes sense... Dakotah thought to himself. He then got serious, and got into a stance. Perhaps it was weird to get in a stance, but Dakotah didn't know exactly what to do when it was needed to attack he never been hostile before, or not that he could recall. Okay... bad people. Bad people. He kept thinking to himself. Then, he attacked. He at first swiped the mannequin and then chomped down on it's right arm. Dakotah hoped he was doing alright, he wasn't exactly sure.
Off the Air.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Specter didn't even question leaving the fox, from what he could tell, to find the object he was looking for with where that cat had passed by. She was angry looking, which raised several red flags about sticking around. He was back to regularly checking everywhere, and cautiously observing the rest of the group. He'd really wished he could just find a way to completely test someone's faithfulness really quick, but he knew that type of thing was a lost cause.

Following the rest of the group, Specter made sure he was the rear of the group, trying to stay close enough to be considered, but not so close as to be a conversationalist. His paw was cramping, and needed rest. He knew he'd get to another point where he'd have to write, so he started keeping track of what was being talked about, and who said what. He was sure he wouldn't remember who said what, but he would try anyways. He needed to blend to stay safe right now.

So much for easy. He thought.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance went over to the weights after looking around the whole Gym noticing the wrecked running track and sighing. He put some weights on the bar, about 100 pounds total and looked over at Kurt. "Spot me sweetie." He said.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Leafolawl wrote:Specter didn't even question leaving the fox, from what he could tell, to find the object he was looking for with where that cat had passed by. She was angry looking, which raised several red flags about sticking around. He was back to regularly checking everywhere, and cautiously observing the rest of the group. He'd really wished he could just find a way to completely test someone's faithfulness really quick, but he knew that type of thing was a lost cause.
Eris glanced at Specter as she passed him, but kept walking onwards. Once she was distanced from that group, a bit, her anger diffused into sadness again. She didn't feel like walking anymore, so she sat down on the curb, head in her hands, staring at the road in front of her.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch got out of the seat and looked around. And in near an instant, he could tell he made a mistake. There were so many people! He gulped. Then he remembered somebody.

"All right, all right," Mitch said, taking a deep gulp of air, "That was real nice of Elio though. We didn't even, give, him the chance, to answer yes or no." He then remembered her comment earlier.

"And don't you worry about my manners a bit," he said, "The orginization is proud to have the most perfectly adequetly trained precious critters for your enjoyement, amusement, and entertainment. We pride ourselves in the finest behaved pets on the market!" That last bit he made it sound like he was reading from a flyer. He shuddered as he got closer to the door.

[Hey Eris! Guess where I'm about to step into!]
He texted her real quick. He then texted the same message to Destiny. He knew both girls liked shopping.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Grey kept looking for his watch, his eyes scanning over the grass. This is harder than I thought Grey thought to himself, one paw on the back of his neck "might just have to get a new one" Grey groaned to himself Where would I get a new watch...relativly cheap, yet working... Grey started to think "...the mall!" Grey said to himself. Grey looked over at Saphia, seeing she hasn't noticed him missing, and he decided to make his way to the mall. Grey went on his way, walking out of the park and started off down the street.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch got out of the seat and looked around. And in near an instant, he could tell he made a mistake. There were so many people! He gulped. Then he remembered somebody.

"All right, all right," Mitch said, taking a deep gulp of air, "That was real nice of Elio though. We didn't even, give, him the chance, to answer yes or no." He then remembered her comment earlier.

"And don't you worry about my manners a bit," he said, "The orginization is proud to have the most perfectly adequetly trained precious critters for your enjoyement, amusement, and entertainment. We pride ourselves in the finest behaved pets on the market!" That last bit he made it sound like he was reading from a flyer. He shuddered as he got closer to the door.

[Hey Eris! Guess where I'm about to step into!]
He texted her real quick. He then texted the same message to Destiny. He knew both girls liked shopping.
Eris jumped a bit, as she was surprised when her phone vibrated. She pulled it out and read it, "What's he up to?" She said, smiling a little.

[Sup Mitch! Let me guess, you're stepping into an alternate dimension where humans wear collars and pets wear clothes? ]

She texted back. The silly text helped to take her mind off of Blue Berry, a little bit.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

[Ha ha, nope. Hopefully not! Rikki has inconcievably dragged me to the mall. Of all places. We're getting something for Valiant. Good to hear from ya! What have you been up to?]

Mitch texted back.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:[Ha ha, nope. Hopefully not! Rikki has inconcievably dragged me to the mall. Of all places. We're getting something for Valiant. Good to hear from ya! What have you been up to?]

Mitch texted back.
[lol, that sounds like something Rikki would do. I haven't been up to anything, really.]
Eris texted back to Mitch.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Hey, is that Eris? Say Hi to her for me! Ask her if she wanna join us? Can she?" Rikki was practically bouncing behind Mitch's back
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, okay, okay," Mitch said, he kept his eyes on the phone. It seemed to help. He was still waiting on a text back from Destiny though.

I hope she's okay.

[Heh, Rikki says hi. She also wants to know if it's possible that you could join us up here. Since, your not up to anything.]
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote:
Ying followed in behind Archy, Nalo walking next to Nate. "Better you leading Archy. I'd just get us nearly lost again" Ying joked about what happened earlier in the day while Nalo said to Nate "Eh I hate that cheesy sort of elevator music to, The mall back home played the local radio station all day"
"Imagine what its like when you listen to music for eighty percent of your waking time" Nate said, "hopefully this place isn't that bad on their music."

"I didn't think the mall was that bad" Archimedes said, "though, we did go into an electronics place. All I could hear in there was the giant TV's in back."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh, okay, okay," Mitch said, he kept his eyes on the phone. It seemed to help. He was still waiting on a text back from Destiny though.

I hope she's okay.

[Heh, Rikki says hi. She also wants to know if it's possible that you could join us up here. Since, your not up to anything.]
Eris started to type something along the lines of, "Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not feeling up to it."

But she shook her head, deleted it, stood up, and struck an epic pose, "No! I won't let Blueberry's departure turn me into a depressive shut in! I'll stop being so mopey, and I'll have fun! At the mall! With friends! And buy things!"She shouted to nobody in particular. She pulled out her phone,

[Tell her hi, back! I'd love to join you guys! I'll be there ASAP!]

She set off some fireworks really quickly, "For myself! For Blueberry! For Loki! For justice!" She shouted as the fireworks went off in sync with her words. After the last of the fireworks, she took off like a speeding bullet towards the mall. She knew the perfect shortcut that would get her there in only a few minutes if she sprinted the whole way there.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, she's on her way," Mitch said, "Shall we wait for her here then?" Then he heard some fireworks in the distance.

"And I suppose those are hers, heh heh," he said with a chuckle, "Guess I don't need to text back. So, do you have anything in mind for Valiant then?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, I was thinking about a model to build of an extrasolar system and a spicy calendar from the used bookstore. And for you? What would you like to bring to your own place?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris ran as fast as she could to the mall, taking a shortcut that she had discovered a long time ago, but not told anyone. She still did have to cross a street, but after she did so, and navigated around the parking lot, she found Mitch and Rikki. She jogged up to them, waving, "Rikki! Mitch! Hey!" She called out to them as she approached.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki waved to the cat. "Glad you could make it! Wow, you surely are a fast runner, gal! How ya doin?"
theblackcateyes

-Ohh… ok-

Said Kurt smiling to his partner. He walked right to him and put himself behind Lance.

Actually he didn’t knowed how he could help in case that something happened…but, in some way, he would help his lovely Lance…and was a good place for looking his cute body.

-Ready…sweetie?-Asked a little ansious

(OCC: Sorry for the late post.. :oops: )
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Specter stayed quiet on the walk there, only doing his paranoid-look-abouts that grew in frequency as the got farther from where he lived, as he'd come to not only expect, but demand of himself. He was looking around frantically a while before they'd reached the parking lot, but it was a different story when they got to the front of the mall. Specter stood almost as still as a statue looking at the automated doors to the mall, intimidated by the hordes of people could they held within.

"Are you sure we can be here?" Specter had the pad ask, holding it as far away from him as possible, as he was currently in paranoid overdrive. He pulled it back in and held it as close to himself as he could as to not drop it. He looked to Archy, since he was the most trusted among the group, and tried asking through his body language the same question he had written on the tablet not even moments ago.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Hey there she is! Those were your booms I heard I hope?" Mitch said to the cat, "Well, I dunno actually Rikki. Like I said, I don't know much about shopping."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Ohh… ok-

Said Kurt smiling to his partner. He walked right to him and put himself behind Lance.

Actually he didn’t knowed how he could help in case that something happened…but, in some way, he would help his lovely Lance…and was a good place for looking his cute body.

-Ready…sweetie?-Asked a little ansious

(OCC: Sorry for the late post.. :oops: )
Lance nodded and lifted the bar off the bench and began pumping his arms up and down, slowly counting up the numbers. "One, Two...Three...Four,Five..." He counted off and kept going.

(OOC: That's ok it happens.)
theblackcateyes

-You are doing it great-Said to Lance wavig his tail as a dog and holding a warm smile in his lips. He started to watch around the gym looking to the others a little embarrased for not being so strong or having so much muscles, after looking around he continued seeing Lance. -C´mon sweetie!-