HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah arrived at the park, he was listening to his iPod when he arrived and looked around. There was clearly a large group of pets already there. There he could see Lance, Kurt, Mitch, Rikki, Valiant and.... Wait, who's that?. Dakotah immediately wondered at the new face. Another feral too. Dakotah ran up to the group, taking his ear buds out. "Hey guys," he said and looked at everyone. "And who's this?" he asked as friendly as possible and tilted his head to the direction of the feral wolf.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:Grey felt the tug on his arm and went along to the spot, taking Saphia with him by the paw. "Looks to be quite a quiet day from now, doesn't it?" Grey asked leaning his back against the tree "Though I guess maybe a few quiet days would be a nice thing to have" Grey said, his back sliding down the tree, taking him from a stand, down to laying on the grass "Care to join me, down here? Grey said, a little smirk on his face.
Saphia smiled and sat down next to Grey, leaving a small space between them. She set the bag down in the small space and then proceeded to open her book.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:Dakotah arrived at the park, he was listening to his iPod when he arrived and looked around. There was clearly a large group of pets already there. There he could see Lance, Kurt, Mitch, Rikki, Valiant and.... Wait, who's that?. Dakotah immediately wondered at the new face. Another feral too. Dakotah ran up to the group, taking his ear buds out. "Hey guys," he said and looked at everyone. "And who's this?" he asked as friendly as possible and tilted his head to the direction of the feral wolf.
The wolf raised a paw in a friendly gesture. "Pleased to meet you, domestic. My name is Belisarius. I just moved into this area, and am in the process of making the aquaintance of my lifemate's parents," he added in that deep and warm timbre, gesturing to Valiant.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"Are you alright?" Archimedes asked as he approached, he sniffed the air and looked at the cat. "Are you injured? Deaf? Ill?" The dog continued to look at the cat, keeping his distance enough that he couldn't be perceieved as threatening or anything.
He nodded when the dog asked if he was alright, and shook his head at the other threee, looking at the whole groupe all at once, he took a nervious step forward, and held is hand out.

It was easy to mistake as a 'hey can I shake your hand' type of thing, but he really wanted to have the pad of thier hand facing upward, so he could "write" on it.

just try to act natural, and you'll be fine. Was all he could tell himself, as he shook like a leaf.

(OOC: I'm sorry, I do alot of misspelling, so don't be surprised to see alot of edited posts.)
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:Grey felt the tug on his arm and went along to the spot, taking Saphia with him by the paw. "Looks to be quite a quiet day from now, doesn't it?" Grey asked leaning his back against the tree "Though I guess maybe a few quiet days would be a nice thing to have" Grey said, his back sliding down the tree, taking him from a stand, down to laying on the grass "Care to join me, down here? Grey said, a little smirk on his face.
Saphia smiled and sat down next to Grey, leaving a small space between them. She set the bag down in the small space and then proceeded to open her book.
"What're you reading there, Saphia?" Grey asked, slightly leaning toward her but as he leaned more, to try to see the book's words, his paw slipped and he went from leaning to sideways falling.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Yo Dakotah, Whats up?" Lance asked as the dog ran up to the group. He got up and stretched out a bit and yawned. "Well we should get going guys." He said
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

valerio wrote:"Pleased to meet you, domestic. My name is Belisarius. I just moved into this area, and am in the process of making the aquaintance of my lifemate's parents,"[/color] he added in that deep and warm timbre, gesturing to Valiant.
Dakotah's eyes widened heard the wolf "Wait, you're Valiant's new boyfriend then?" He assumed from the gesture. "Well, nice to meet you, Belisarius." he said nodding his head. "Hey Lance," Dakotah waved, "Where were you guys going to go?"
Off the Air.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"We're going to my place," Valiant answered, then started to walk in that direction... But Belisarius grabbed him and, as if the Italian Wolf had been a puppy, placed him over his shoulders. "Save your strength for when we reach your den, my alpha."It was difficult to imagine that monster of a creature calling 'alpha' a pet who could have passed for his son!
Valiant didn't resist and instead laughed merrily. Rikki almost weeped, hearing that sound: it had been so long since boss was so happy... "Let's go, Mitch, Lance, Kurt, Dakotah...this will be fun.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:
Ying and Nalo walked out behind them, Nalo saying goodbye to his dad before closing the door. Ying turned to where Archimedes was looking and saw the new pet as well saying "Yeh, seems so, We should have something like a banquet with all these new pets. Just a napkin idea, throw it away if you'd like" laughing slightly at the end of it.
"Hello" Archimedes said approaching the new cat, "I'm Archimedes, are you new here? I don't think I've seen you before."

"A banquet?" Nate said, "sounds a bit overkill, isn't it?"
"As I said, a Napkin idea, more joke-ish really" Ying explained scratching the back of his head while Nalo walked up to the new cat as well "Welcome to the neighbour hood, anything you need I'm just up the street." Nalo said with a smile on his face before holding out his paw and asking "Are you mute? My dad has a mute cousin so I'm use to it. It's Ok I accept any type of pet."
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Rats! So much for my soulfood today. Sigh.

Mitch glanced one more back in the direction of the park.

"Yeah, I'm coming, oh, by the way, that was delicious," he said to the higher up Valiant, "I guess I was hungrier then I thought I was." Mitch looked over at the german shepard.

"Oh, h-hey, Dakotah, wasn't it?" He asked. He looked back to Valiant.

Dogs and their culture, yeesh.
valerio

Post by valerio »

At home, Elio and Cinzia Leone were busy, respectively, reading the newspaper and cooking
Elio was an old-fashioned man, he hated TV or any other electronic gizmo to rely on his information. He bought a lot of press and loved spend time getting to know the world the old fashioned way.
Cinzia wasn't satisfying any cultural stereotype. She loved cooking, she had worked for years for a restaurant. Since their sons were busy with the other pets, she could start working at the local diner, after all...
Cinzia sighed. Poor Valiant, he was so down for Darien's deception. They seemed such a nice couple, who would have thought one like Darien would be such a...
No bad thoughts, bambina, she admonished herself. She may have not decided to have children, but that wouldn't allow her to become foul-mouthed...
They knocked at the door. "I'm stirring the ragù, dear." She heard a sigh and a rustling of paper as Elio put the newspaper down. She hoped it wasn't a door-to-door vendor or PETA. Elio tended to become nervous with those people, and he still had a hefty uppercut...
"Ah, Cinzia?" she heard him stutter. "Please, come in the living room."
It was time for the woman to sigh, as she added water and lowered the flame, hoping the sauce wouldn't get spoiled... "Elio, you know how delicate the Bolognese is. What can it be..." She was sure she must look very comical, gaping at the immense, muscly animal standing in the middle of her house. "Oh."
"Mom, Dad said Valiant, grinning like no tomorrow, "This is Belisarius. My boyfriend. And I hope you can adopt him."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock opened the door behind him to find his girlfriend "Destiny!" He shouted and picked her up off her feet, hugging her tightly in his arms "Oh... gosh, I'm so sorry we didn't hang out last night, Charger kinda invited me over..." Shamrock whispered in her ear softly "I'm kinda the only friend he has."
Charger came out of the kitchen a few seconds later, the Basenji's tail wagging "I thought you guys were going out to brunch or something weren't you?" He muttered with a mouth full of pancakes
Destiny smiled and gave Shamrock a hello peck on the cheek, hugging him in return. She pulled away but kept one arm around him, looking at Charger with a slightly forced smile. "Morning!"

When Eve glomped her from behind...well, it could've ended up ugly. However, she stopped herself from practicing a very complicated and pain inducing flip on the 'attacker'. "Buenos dias, Eve," she greeted her. When the other girl licked her face, Destiny coughed-- loudly-- and shimmied out of her grasp and practically tangled herself in Shamrock's arms. "Thank you," she paused and added, "You're...uh...comfortable too?" Her ears flattened against her head. "my God that sounded better in my head... It's nice to have you joining us."
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

-Sure- Said following to the guys and hugging Lance close enough to whisper him: -By the way, I want to talk with you...is about...I wanna...ok?- Kurt facepawed after hearing how silly that sounded.

-------------------------------------------------------

Eve saw the Destiny reaction and was about to apologize, but she prefered look down and smiled blushed -Thanks...what can i do? how can i help you?-
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Sure- Said following to the guys and hugging Lance close enough to whisper him: -By the way, I want to talk with you...is about...I wanna...ok?- Kurt facepawed after hearing how silly that sounded.
Lance looked down at Kurt as they walked getting closer to Valiants house, he tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. "Its ok you can tell me anything." He said as they walked in and saw the look on Valiants mom and dads faces. Yep this is going to need some explaining, I hope they take this well." Lance thought to himself as he waited.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Man and woman held each other's hands, staring at the big feral, unsure of what to do, or what to say as well... Heck, that monster towered over their son like a grown-up over a cub!
"Boyfriend..?" Elio asked. Like his wife, he really hoped their son would get over Darien, but...
"Adopt him?" Cinzia asked. She was just trying to imagine all the problems coming with such a decision, the breaucracy...
But both humans saw also how Valiant beamed. He was happy, simply as that. Happy and fearful of their denial.
What could they say? This went way beyond their experience. All they knew about wolves came from visits at the zoo, documentaries and old shepherd tales from their village in Sicily. And those weren't tales of fraternal love and respect...
Elio sighed and nodded: After all, hadn't they adopted Valiant despite him being first line against Mafia? Hadn't they decided to run a terrible risk by taking in their lives a hero against organized crime?
And so, the man of the house gestured to this Belisarius, pointing at the large couch. "Okay then, we'll talk, wolf. Cinzia, please fix something for our guest, he looks like he needs a lot of calories."
The wolf bowed slightly his head , as Valiant and Rikki slightly exhaled. "Thank you for your trust, Valiant's parents. And yes, some food is always appreciated, you are very generous." And with that, he followed the man to the couch.
Elio turned to Lance. "Lance, boy, I'll be needing to get in touch with your Mother: there may be a lot of work to do, if this young man proves himself true. By the way, how old are you?"
Only at that question, did Valiant realize he hadn't even asked! He felt himself blushing.
"I'm nine, Sir."
Elio nodded. "Good. At least, this time my son picked up a more experienced guy." He winked at his son.
"Da-aad!"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

YingBlanc wrote:"As I said, a Napkin idea, more joke-ish really" Ying explained scratching the back of his head while Nalo walked up to the new cat as well "Welcome to the neighbour hood, anything you need I'm just up the street." Nalo said with a smile on his face before holding out his paw and asking "Are you mute? My dad has a mute cousin so I'm use to it. It's Ok I accept any type of pet."
Specter was quite relieved to see someone familiar with mutes, as he nodded to the question, while switching his comunication attempts to Nalo.

first thing he did was was write "Sorry, I'm not so big on groups. the kind of scare me. My name is Specter by the way. While writing though, he went through several physical displays of emotion.

He put his ears down and looked away in an apologetic mannor at first, and blushed when admitting he had an issue with large groups, but looked up and to Nalo in an informal mannor while giving his name.
Love me right now! Done.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance nodded this was going to be a bit rough to get though, though it was doable. Lance pulled out his cell phone and dialed his moms number. Jenny picked up almost right away after seeing Lances name on the phone. "Hello Mom, Vailiants parents need to talk to you about something. It's pretty important." Lance said before handing off the phone to Elio. "Here she is but I'm not sure how much she will be able to do over the phone." Lance said

"Hello sir, what do you need?" Jenny said politely
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Lucky peeked out of his home. His mom and him had only just moved in a few weeks ago, but he was already starting to like the peacefulness of the area. "Well, Lucky..." he spoke to himself, "Today is the day I try to make some new friends..." As he took a step out, he slowly stepped down from the porch, remembering when he first moved in, he tripped over it trying to bring a box in. Once he had gotten passed that little obstacle, he began to make his way to the park, "Sure to be some pets there today..."
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance nodded this was going to be a bit rough to get though, though it was doable. Lance pulled out his cell phone and dialed his moms number. Jenny picked up almost right away after seeing Lances name on the phone. "Hello Mom, Vailiants parents need to talk to you about something. It's pretty important." Lance said before handing off the phone to Elio. "Here she is but I'm not sure how much she will be able to do over the phone." Lance said

"Hello sir, what do you need?" Jenny said politely
"Ah..." Elio passed the phone to his wife. "You go first, dear. Mom to Mom. I...need to make a couple of things clear with our...guest, now."
Cinzia said, "Mrs. Haynes? Jenny? Sorry for intruding, but looks like all of a sudden our boy has gotten himself a new boyfriend. Er, a wolf. A true timber wolf, large as life. Elio is talking with him right now, but we think we must consider the idea of a new adoption, and I know you and your husband are the authorities when it comes to pet safety and regulatins..." As she spoke, she listened to her husband and that creature talking. Sure thing, she had never met a feral who looked so at ease in a human's house...

"Mister," Elio was saying. "Let's cut it to the chase: Do you intend to exploit my son's vulnerability to get some perks?"
"No, Sir," was the calm answer, not a twitch of his ear.
"Should I believe that, in the space of a morningtime, you managed to make my son to fall for you like a ripe fruit and that now you'd be ready to share our house as a pet?"
Again that calm tone. "No, Sir. I mean, I don't consider myself a pet. I am born a son of the woods, not of the cage. And I did not 'seduce' your son, as you're implying. We are pack, equals, lifemates."
"Pretty words, but can you give us proof of that?" This time, he stared hard into the male's eyes. He knew he was challenging a creature that could tear him apart, or maul him pretty good. But he'd be decked to heck and beyond, if he allowed anyone to break Valiant's heart again.
For his part, the wolfdog was squeezing Rikki's paws, glad he wasn't using his metal limb. He felt like intervening, saying something, but he couldn't blame his parents for protecting him. After all, he was really depressed until this miracolous morn*
"We mated. That's how I am sincere, pack leader Elio."
Cinzia almost dropped the phone. She fumbled to catch it in mid air. She was definitely at a loss for words.
Elio was sure his heart had stopped beating for three seconds. "Uh..?" He felt as if his brain could talk only like a regressed gorilla. "Uh?"
If Belisarius was amused, he surely didn't show it. "This morning we mated. Fully, making equal to each other, in body and soul." Then he recapped how he came to move to Sunset Plateau and learn of Valiant. "Wolves mate for life, pack leader Elio. Surely you know that. Your son and I are pack. And I understand you must be quite uncomfortable with the notion..."
Too much information! Elio was thinking, shaking his head to get rid of...certain images. "No, I..." he sighed. "Look, my son had a love life before you, so it's not that we thought..." another defeated sigh. "Valiant, you actually commited with Belisarius? You know what you've done? Do you have an idea of the difficulties we're going to go through for this?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch was almost at a loss of all that was going on at Valiant's home. Sure he had known what to expect. And knew it wouldn't be easy. It looked like it wasn't going well.

Should I say something? But what. As much as I, detest the idea...

Mitch found himself standing next to Rikki not sure of what to say. He looked over at her almost silently asking for advice.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"What're you reading there, Saphia?" Grey asked, slightly leaning toward her but as he leaned more, to try to see the book's words, his paw slipped and he went from leaning to sideways falling.
Saphia saw Grey tilting out of the corner of her eye and quickly put her arm out to prevent his decent. After she did this, she answered, "Oh, it's called The Last Song."

((OOC: Sorry i didn't post sooner. I'm just such a scatter brain! I'll try to remember to post more often.))
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant nodded, no hesitation, no fear in his voice.
"I know, father," he said, using the tone and the words reserved for the most important talks. "I would not have dragged you and mother into this, if I didn't believe in it with all my heart." then he smiled at Mitch, at Lance... "it is time I stop feeling responsible for someone 24/7. I always said it was in my nature, in my training, to put other people and pets' needs before mine... But I was always filling the void in my life, now that I have no longer an official duty to attend." Then he went to Belisarius and held his shoulder, caressing it. "Darien wasn't my equal, he was someone I wanted to protect, and when he left me, he shook my confidence. Belisarius, simply, showed me that I didn't need to tie my heart to a problem, that I had a choice, he never forced me, father, he...just let me understand I could leave before I stepped into his world and he in mine." Valiant turned to his friends, joy glittering in his eyes and trembling voice. "Did I take a risk? Yes, God knows there won't be rumors and problems. But, this time, I can trust my mate to face them and, if necessary, fight them together, as pack." This time the wolfdog winked at Rikki. "Just like this fuzzball and I used to do, but with extra benefit."
Valiant walked to Lance and hugged him. "And I hope we all can still be friends."

Well, I'll be...Cinzia thought, agape during the whole talk.
it was nothing short of a miracle. Somehow, that creature from the wild had helped her son...shed the layer of fears that had haunted him so far.
A glance to her husband told her enough: they would support his decision, one way or the other! "Jen? Did you hear?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Jenny snapped out of her shock and shook her head "Y-Yes I heard. I just really don't know what to say, He would have to pass the GOE first off then get exams for any medical problems. This is doable but are you sure you want to go as far as Adoption and are you sure he wants to do it?" She said a bit in shock its not like romances between Ferals and Pets haven't happened before but going as far as adopting the Feral was a bit rare.

Lance Hugged back and smiled "Yes Val of course we can don't worry." He said
valerio

Post by valerio »

Elio stood up. "bah, what this world is coming to. Luckily, we don't lack the money for an extra mouth. What can I say, wol-Belisarius? Welcome to the family, regardless of the law's response." He extended his hand.
Belisarius shook it in a firm grip. "Your trust shall not be failed, hum-Elio."
"Touché, I guess." The man gripped Belisarius shoulders. it was like touching a mass of steel, this guy must be quite strong -as one should expect from an experienced feral. "But you still have to undergo a series of tests and exams. You want my son, you earn it, starting from now."
belisarius nodded. "I am aware of the GOE and other physicals involved. I read a book about the law. And i will respect it, for your brave son."
"Really!" Elio was pleasantly surprised. "And what else did you read?"
The wolf shrugged. "Oh, Homer, Dante, Curwood, London, Kipling... Humans tend to get rid of their old adventure books when they grow up. I got my paws on a lot of classics. Also, i read all the newspapers straight from the recycle bins."
Elio nodded to Valiant. "Son, you don't mind if I'll borrow your lover from time to time?"
"DAD!" Valiant blushed horribly, then he said, "No prob. Just knock before entering my room from now on, kay?" Then, to the panda, "Well, Mitch: looks like you're soon gonna lose a neighbor." he winked.

Cinzia shook her head, chuckling. "Just come home and let's get started with this, Jen, or I fear my son will kidnap this wolf and run with him to the woods."
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:"What're you reading there, Saphia?" Grey asked, slightly leaning toward her but as he leaned more, to try to see the book's words, his paw slipped and he went from leaning to sideways falling.
Saphia saw Grey tilting out of the corner of her eye and quickly put her arm out to prevent his decent. After she did this, she answered, "Oh, it's called The Last Song."

((OOC: Sorry i didn't post sooner. I'm just such a scatter brain! I'll try to remember to post more often.))
"Woah!" Grey said, as Saphia quickly stopped his fall "thanks for, well, catching me there" Grey thanked her. "The Last Song? I haven'y heard of that...what's it about?" Grey asked, a curious eyebrow raised once again.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Leafolawl wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:"As I said, a Napkin idea, more joke-ish really" Ying explained scratching the back of his head while Nalo walked up to the new cat as well "Welcome to the neighbour hood, anything you need I'm just up the street." Nalo said with a smile on his face before holding out his paw and asking "Are you mute? My dad has a mute cousin so I'm use to it. It's Ok I accept any type of pet."
Specter was quite relieved to see someone familiar with mutes, as he nodded to the question, while switching his comunication attempts to Nalo.

first thing he did was was write "Sorry, I'm not so big on groups. the kind of scare me. My name is Specter by the way. While writing though, he went through several physical displays of emotion.

He put his ears down and looked away in an apologetic mannor at first, and blushed when admitting he had an issue with large groups, but looked up and to Nalo in an informal mannor while giving his name.
After Specter stopped writing on Nalo's paw he said back "It's fine you'll get use to it soon I would Imagine, I'm Nalo." before turning to the others and informing them "What Specter was saying was that he's not one for big groups, they kinda intimidate him."
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

The Game wrote:
Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock opened the door behind him to find his girlfriend "Destiny!" He shouted and picked her up off her feet, hugging her tightly in his arms "Oh... gosh, I'm so sorry we didn't hang out last night, Charger kinda invited me over..." Shamrock whispered in her ear softly "I'm kinda the only friend he has."
Charger came out of the kitchen a few seconds later, the Basenji's tail wagging "I thought you guys were going out to brunch or something weren't you?" He muttered with a mouth full of pancakes
Destiny smiled and gave Shamrock a hello peck on the cheek, hugging him in return. She pulled away but kept one arm around him, looking at Charger with a slightly forced smile. "Morning!"

When Eve glomped her from behind...well, it could've ended up ugly. However, she stopped herself from practicing a very complicated and pain inducing flip on the 'attacker'. "Buenos dias, Eve," she greeted her. When the other girl licked her face, Destiny coughed-- loudly-- and shimmied out of her grasp and practically tangled herself in Shamrock's arms. "Thank you," she paused and added, "You're...uh...comfortable too?" Her ears flattened against her head. "my God that sounded better in my head... It's nice to have you joining us."
Shamrock took Destiny's paw and lead her out the door "Well, I guess now's a good a time as ever to get going eh?" The Lab held the door open for his two female guests and waved back to Charger "See ya around buddy!" Charger nodded and continued eating his mountain of pancakes on his plate
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Elio pointed at the door with his head. "Now out you go, frolicking hound. Take your savage friend with you and make sure to come home for lunch. We'll have tagliatelle alla bolognese. And you're invited of course, Belisarius. Shoo, shoo." he motioned his son out. Valiant surely didn't put any resistance. In fact, he grabbed the wolf's paw and ran out the house. "What are you waiting for, rotten eggs? Come!" He barked, dragging Belisarius as if he was weightless!
"Well, this *is* gonna get interesting," said Rikki, shrugging. "Shall we go, my fierce warrior?" she said to Mitch. "I wonder if the new family's pet had decided to stick his nouse out of the door, at last!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Again, Mitch groaned playfully at Rikki's comment.

"Eh, it's all the same to me, besides. A happy Valiant is a good thing right?" Mitch said, heading towards the door, "New pet? Where have I been? Wait, don't answer that part. And, I wouldn't, call, myself, fierce, th-that's, for certain."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Right I'll be over soon." Jenny said as she hung up the phone and sighed. This is going to be a long day for sure. She thought as she gathered up the proper forms and told her superiors where she was going and why.

"Come on Kurt lets go." He said then whispered in his ear "and you can tell me what you wanted to say before when we are out side." He said as he started walking to the door before stopping. "Oh, I almost forgot Are you done with my phone?" He asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

IceKitsune wrote:"Right I'll be over soon." Jenny said as she hung up the phone and sighed. This is going to be a long day for sure. She thought as she gathered up the proper forms and told her superiors where she was going and why.

"Come on Kurt lets go." He said then whispered in his ear "and you can tell me what you wanted to say before when we are out side." He said as he started walking to the door before stopping. "Oh, I almost forgot Are you done with my phone?" He asked.
Cinzia flipped the device closed and tossed it to the doberman. "Thanks. And keep an eye on Val, will you?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Again, Mitch groaned playfully at Rikki's comment.
"Eh, it's all the same to me, besides. A happy Valiant is a good thing right?" Mitch said, heading towards the door, "New pet? Where have I been? Wait, don't answer that part. And, I wouldn't, call, myself, fierce, th-that's, for certain."
Rikki swooned in front of the panda, hanging by his neck. "Oh, you carry the weapon and the plotting of man won't get the best of you! Who's better than you to protect a poor lady in distress?"
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Lucky turned down a street, then in front of a house, he noticed a group of pets hanging out. When he reached the house, he stopped, "Ok, Lucky, should you go and say hello, or keep trying at the park??", he thought to himself. He decided to keep on his track to the park. Once there, he began to walk through the playground, seeing what was going on.
Last edited by DismayWolf on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

xhunterko wrote:Rats! So much for my soulfood today. Sigh.

Mitch glanced one more back in the direction of the park.

"Yeah, I'm coming, oh, by the way, that was delicious," he said to the higher up Valiant, "I guess I was hungrier then I thought I was." Mitch looked over at the german shepard.

"Oh, h-hey, Dakotah, wasn't it?" He asked. He looked back to Valiant.

Dogs and their culture, yeesh.
"Yeah, it's Dakotah." he said offering a shake of paws to the panda. "And you're Mitch, right?". Dakotah followed everyone into Valiant's house and listened. It was an interesting conversation, and even surprising with some... information. But he felt like he should let his parents deal with it and not interrupt. After the conversation, he followed all the other pets to the exit, glad that Valiant was going to get what he wanted, and be happy. "Well, what are some plans for today?" Dakotah asked the pets.
Off the Air.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Apart from scandalizing everyone?" Valiant asked, jokingly. "Bel and I will hang betweent the park and the premises. We must be nearby for when Lance's Mom will send for us. Oh, and well, I guess I should be congratulating you all, folks. you really seem at ease with big buffy boy, here." And on that, he rubbed against Belisarius' flank, almost purring like a cat. The wolf wrapped him in his arm.
Rikki rolled her eyes. "Kevin may have lost a fan, boss, but you *still* must buy their calendar. it's charity, other than eye-candy."
Valiant shrugged. "Wait till i snapped enough pic of mah hunk, and we'll sell out for good. And we'll charge double for the kisses stand."
Belisarius cocked his head in curiosity. "Kisses stand?"
"Trust me, you do *not* want to know."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote: Specter was quite relieved to see someone familiar with mutes, as he nodded to the question, while switching his comunication attempts to Nalo.

YingBlanc wrote: After Specter stopped writing on Nalo's paw he said back "It's fine you'll get use to it soon I would Imagine, I'm Nalo." before turning to the others and informing them "What Specter was saying was that he's not one for big groups, they kinda intimidate him."
"I could get my tablet if it helps" Archimedes offered, "you can spell on it instead of having to find new space on someone's paw everytime you have to say something."

"Ooh... I used to know some sign language" Nate said, though it was only a half truth. Stage Crew had at one point adopted parts of it after their telex's decided to die during a series of shows. He made some gestures which he believed to be 'Hi, I'm crew cat'. More accurately it was 'Here me is crew kitty'. He continued speaking, "We had to use it once when the telexes died, the chief taught me while I was backstage."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Specter didn't waist time moving between people, as he was soon next to Archimedes. It wasn't that hard to do in a small group, exspecialy when they stood so close together.

He forcefully took his paw in his and scrawled "Please? And could we go alone? The size of the group is starting to be to much Without the ability to talk."

He was starting to freak out. He kept looking about in a mannor that had little reason to someone who didn't know he was abused, and he wouldn't stop flicking his ears as if he was listening for something, all with an accelarated breathing speed.

That was the only thing keeping him from running away, since he know very little about everyone there.

(OOC: Do you guys refer to thier paws as hands?)
Love me right now! Done.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Eve nodded and glomped Desiny a little more -Where are you going guys?- Said looking down-Oh, i'm doing it again-Whispered letting go Destiny giggling nerviously.

-----------------------------------------------------
-Ammmmmmm maybe i should do it....i mean say it.....later, i'm shy-Said blushing madly before hugging Lance
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:Specter didn't waist time moving between people, as he was soon next to Archimedes. It wasn't that hard to do in a small group, exspecialy when they stood so close together.

He forcefully took his paw in his and scrawled "Please? And could we go alone? The size of the group is starting to be to much Without the ability to talk."

He was starting to freak out. He kept looking about in a mannor that had little reason to someone who didn't know he was abused, and he wouldn't stop flicking his ears as if he was listening for something, all with an accelarated breathing speed.

That was the only thing keeping him from running away, since he know very little about everyone there.

(OOC: Do you guys refer to thier paws as hands?)
"Sure... Um, Nate, stick with Ying and Nalo" Archimedes said, turning to lead Specter to his house, just down the street.

"Okay" the black cat replied, somewhat surprised and a tad nervous to be on his own already (in his mind anyway). That wasn't entirely a first. He'd spent hours alone in the cat walks, but no-time alone outside his house and school.

OOC: paw/hand, same thing...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Rikki swooned in front of the panda, hanging by his neck. "Oh, you carry the weapon and the plotting of man won't get the best of you! Who's better than you to protect a poor lady in distress?"
At this, Mitch's face started turning a bright red.

Oh great.
"Yeah, it's Dakotah." he said offering a shake of paws to the panda. "And you're Mitch, right?". Dakotah followed everyone into Valiant's house and listened. It was an interesting conversation, and even surprising with some... information. But he felt like he should let his parents deal with it and not interrupt. After the conversation, he followed all the other pets to the exit, glad that Valiant was going to get what he wanted, and be happy. "Well, what are some plans for today?" Dakotah asked the pets.
"Heh, yeah, it's Mitch, and as for today, well," he said, looking around at the small group, "Today I think I've met enough people for now already. I can always catch up with you guys if you stick around the park. But anyways, I think I need to practice some yoga. Laters!"

And at that, he bolted for the tree line. He gunned up the nearest tree and climbed all the way to the top. Then, he bolted about eight trees away to set himself apart from everyone.

Oh boy, that was getting nerve racking. Okay, deep breaths, relax the body. Phew. But boy, oh boy what do I do about Rikki? I literally have no idea!

He leaned up against the tree and started to relax his muscles.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, what do you say?" Rikki said, at the sight of the Australian dog. "New guy ahead, folks. Boss, time to stop froliking, we gonna welcome the hermit now that he's out of his shell."
"Rikki..." Valiant chided, as he and Belisarius walked to the dog. "Hello there, chap! My name's Valiant Leone, my little friend here is Rikki and my big boyfriend here is Belisarius. May we welcome you into the neighborhood?" and he extended his artificial arm.
Hearing him, the wolf was happy that his lifemate considered him a part of his family without the least hesitation. So he bowed to the dog, a concession to manners. "Honored."
Last edited by valerio on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.