HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

razgriz

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by razgriz »

"Wait, I thought it was supposed to be bad-luck to tell what you wished for?" Archy said as they walked on. He hadn't really wished for anything. If anything at all, he had wished for Eve to get what she wanted.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch just let Jenny carry him along. He didn't care where. He was too tired to think about it.

"S-Some place wu-warm and s-soft muh mom," he mumbled, trying to be just loud enough. He snuggled into her arms a little closer.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

razgriz wrote:"Wait, I thought it was supposed to be bad-luck to tell what you wished for?" Archy said as they walked on. He hadn't really wished for anything. If anything at all, he had wished for Eve to get what she wanted.
Hehe, there it is- Said as they was reaching their home. They reached the door and before knock, Eve said:
Thank you,You don´t know how happy you had made me
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"I'm glad your happy" Archimedes said as he opened the door. Andrew was waiting for them just inside. "We're home dad, and really tirrre." The white dog started to fall forward, sleep beginning to over-take him.

Andrew practically flew forward and caught him. "Wow, that must've been some party" he said to Eve as he picked up the dog. Archy hugged around his dad's neck as he was picked up and well, that was it for him tonight.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:"Hey Grey, what's up?" Dakotah said waving to him. "Yeah, I think it's over, just about everyone's heading home I think." He then listened to Grey's question about the presents. "No, I didn't get a present, I didn't even know there were presents being handed out, and to all the pets too."
"I knew this would happen, Grey, but did you listen?" Bauigh said, standing from the pile of compiled bits and pieces "Bauigh, you can cut the cynacism now" Grey whispered to Bauigh, before turning his attention back to Dakotah "So, you didn't get a gift...? Hmmm, I think this gift idea was a little badly executed...but your gift should be wrapped in a teal wrapping paper...there should only be one of those" Grey said, knowing the problem of the gifts was starting to leave his control.
Meanwhile Bauigh was waiting for Grey, but Bauigh felt as though he forgot something...something to ask Grey, or Saphia The Necklace! Bauigh thought as he memory clicked back to place.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Yeah the way it was done there were bound to be mix ups with it. But it was a neat way of doing it." Lance said as he looked over the presents he got. "What color was mine suppose to be in?" He asked holding up the red covered box.

Jenny smiled as Mitch kept sleepily mumbling to himself. She cariered him to Lances bed and tucked him in it, it was way to big for the panda but it was better then nothing. Lance will have to use the couch tonight, though he won't mind. she though to herself as she gave Mitch a quick kiss on the forehead. "Sleep tight Mitch." she said to him.

"Heh who's the new pet sweetie?" the voice of her husband asked from behind her. She turned around and smiled. "He won't be staying forever sadly only checking in from time to time." she said kissing him on the lips. "I'm tired lets go to bed." she said and he nodded back "Happy New Year Jenny." Robert said and Jenny smiled back at him "Happy new year to you too sweetie." she said resting her head on his shoulder as they walked off.
Last edited by IceKitsune on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theblackcateyes

-Sure! was a great party da..- She was about to say "dad" but something stopped her. Eve looked down embarrassed and said: -*cof cof* I mean...was fun sir, your son is a great dancer, more than what he think-

-------------------

-Was a cute surprise Grey, even when was a little confusing- Said Kurt
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Aw, not you too" Andrew said, "I've adopted you both. You can call me dad." He said, reaching down to lightly pet Eve on the head. "Whatever trouble you had before, you won't have it here."
theblackcateyes

razgriz wrote:"Aw, not you too" Andrew said, "I've adopted you both. You can call me dad." He said, reaching down to lightly pet Eve on the head. "Whatever trouble you had before, you won't have it here."
With the memories of her last life on her mind and the Archy's dad comment...Eve suddenly hugged him and a tear droped from her eye.

-Thanks- She whispered.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Your welcome Eve" Andrew said, still petting her lightly. "Come on, lets get the two of you to bed. Its late afterall."
theblackcateyes

razgriz wrote:"Your welcome Eve" Andrew said, still petting her lightly. "Come on, lets get the two of you to bed. Its late afterall."
-Sure-Said Eve cleaning the tear and going to the room waving her tail happy. Then she opened the door
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Andrew followed behind Eve, still carrying Archimedes. He walked over to the bunk bed and gently lifted the dog onto the top bed. He pulled the covers over him and said, "good night buddy." Next, he bent down and pulled out the slide-out bed. "Alright Eve, you've got this one here."

The human went to the closet and retrieved two extra pillows which he gave to her. "If you need anything, my room's at the end of the hall" Andrew said, "but I think everything'll be alright. Tomorrow we'll work to get you your own room."
theblackcateyes

-Thanks, I think that everything will be alright, too- Then Eve gently took the pillows and leaned on "her" bed, she covered herself with a blanket and closed her eyes softly. Sweet Dreams.. dad- Said and with a smile in her face she felt asleep
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Good night Eve" Andrew said after he saw the girl was asleep. He walked to the door and turned off the light, but he did leave it open just a crack so that the dogs could see the way out if they needed him. And then, he too, went to his room and to sleep.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

IceKitsune wrote:"Yeah the way it was done there were bound to be mix ups with it. But it was a neat way of doing it." Lance said as he looked over the presents he got. "What color was mine suppose to be in?" He asked holding up the red covered box.
"Well, I thought I wrapped your gift in a dark purple...I just remember there being a large amount of purple on the wrapping of your gift" Grey said, looking at the red covered box "I have a feeling that if we attempt to fix this however, it will be tough" Grey said, having no idea how to fix the problem "maybe we should leave it as it is? Everyone can keep the scarfs and the extra thing I put in each could be kept...or 're-gifted'" Grey said, pondering the predicament with the gifts mix-up.

RP Characters:
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Aquablast wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:Ying went to the food table and picked up a plate putting food on it "Who's the host...I don't really know, it's one of 2 I know that." Ying then laughed after it and said "But I'm sure they'll be glad you like it."
"Oh, in that case, can you introduce me to them later? If it is not possible, please tell them Blue and I are grateful!" Blackberry said, before biting a potato wedge.
"Eh what, sorry I zoned out, sure, just before the sleepover starts I can introduce you to them." Ying said snapping himself back to reality and taking a bite out of a chicken leg. "So how did you and Blueberry meet if you don't mind me asking?"
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Can... Can we at least tell Blackberry first?" Despite saying that, Blueberry didn't resist and continued to let Eris pull him.
"Okay." Eris said as she continued pulling. She stopped for a moment, before running up to Blackberry and hugging her from behind, "Hey, Blueberry's not doing so well, so I'm gonna take him home, okay? You keep on mingling and stuff, okay? Don't worry, everyone's nice!" She said before rushing back to Blueberry, and pulling him again, "Okay, let's go."
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Grey_fox20 wrote: "I knew this would happen, Grey, but did you listen?" Bauigh said, standing from the pile of compiled bits and pieces "Bauigh, you can cut the cynacism now" Grey whispered to Bauigh, before turning his attention back to Dakotah "So, you didn't get a gift...? Hmmm, I think this gift idea was a little badly executed...but your gift should be wrapped in a teal wrapping paper...there should only be one of those" Grey said, knowing the problem of the gifts was starting to leave his control.
Meanwhile Bauigh was waiting for Grey, but Bauigh felt as though he forgot something...something to ask Grey, or Saphia The Necklace! Bauigh thought as he memory clicked back to place.
"Well, do you have any idea where the present could be... the one with the teal wrapping?" Dakotah was asking Grey, he really wanted to get a hold of his present, just to see what was inside. "Wait, someone doesn't have it, do they?"
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote: "I knew this would happen, Grey, but did you listen?" Bauigh said, standing from the pile of compiled bits and pieces "Bauigh, you can cut the cynacism now" Grey whispered to Bauigh, before turning his attention back to Dakotah "So, you didn't get a gift...? Hmmm, I think this gift idea was a little badly executed...but your gift should be wrapped in a teal wrapping paper...there should only be one of those" Grey said, knowing the problem of the gifts was starting to leave his control.
"Well, do you have any idea where the present could be... the one with the teal wrapping?" Dakotah was asking Grey, he really wanted to get a hold of his present, just to see what was inside. "Wait, someone doesn't have it, do they?"
"Well, honestly, I don't know where it could've gone, if it was fired out of that..." Grey said, pointing back to the decompiled Gift-zooka "then it could be anywhere over there..." Grey then pointed over to the party grounds "But if it didn't get fired then it wouldn't be far" Grey said, doing a quick look around of the immediate area "I don't believe I saw it fire...so it should be...around here" Grey said, his search of the area getting a little more thorough, until he soon looked up. "I believe I've found your gift, Dakotah" Grey said, still looking up at the teal gift, caught on the branch of a tree.

RP Characters:
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

After Saphia had shaken Kurts paw and told him her name, she just fell into the background like she always did. She watched them converse and just thought to herself while she twiddled her fingers (or whatever cats have). I should be getting home soon. Mom is probably starting to get worried... or sleeping. Either way...

((OOC: I'm just going to assume Saphia and Kurt exchanged pleasantries, if thats okay))
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

YingBlanc wrote:"Eh what, sorry I zoned out, sure, just before the sleepover starts I can introduce you to them." Ying said snapping himself back to reality and taking a bite out of a chicken leg. "So how did you and Blueberry meet if you don't mind me asking?"
Blackberry giggled at Ying zoning out. "It's fine. It is a bit late, so I am not surprised! As for me and Blue, we..." But she was interrupted before she could finish her sentence.
ctcmjh wrote:"Okay." Eris said as she continued pulling. She stopped for a moment, before running up to Blackberry and hugging her from behind,
"Eek!" Blackberry jumped when Eris suddenly hugged her from behind. "Oh, you startled me, Eris!" She giggled when she realized it was just Eris.
ctcmjh wrote: "Hey, Blueberry's not doing so well, so I'm gonna take him home, okay? You keep on mingling and stuff, okay? Don't worry, everyone's nice!" She said before rushing back to Blueberry, and pulling him again, "Okay, let's go."
"Really? Alright then, I am sorry to trouble you with Blue." She said to Eris, before turning to Blueberry and yelled. "You be good to Eris now, and tell mom, dad, and big bro that I will be back soon!" Blueberry lowered his ears in shame again. "I... I know already." He said with a guiltily, before he was pulled away be Eris again.

---- Blackberry and Ying ----

Once Blueberry and Eris were gone, Blackberry turned back to Ying once more. "Well, Blue and I first met at the animal shelter. He was even more aloof back then!" She giggled. "At that time, he was wounded and he looked really sad and depressed. I asked my mom and dad to adopt him, though having blue fur helped him too!" She said, referring to Blueberry's name. "By the way, are you people going to have a sleepover here?"

---- Blueberry and Eris ----

Blueberry was back to being pulled by Eris again as he walked along, but a lot slower than usual. "Uuh, s- slow down, Eris... I am not feeling that well..."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Grey_fox20 wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:"Yeah the way it was done there were bound to be mix ups with it. But it was a neat way of doing it." Lance said as he looked over the presents he got. "What color was mine suppose to be in?" He asked holding up the red covered box.
"Well, I thought I wrapped your gift in a dark purple...I just remember there being a large amount of purple on the wrapping of your gift" Grey said, looking at the red covered box "I have a feeling that if we attempt to fix this however, it will be tough" Grey said, having no idea how to fix the problem "maybe we should leave it as it is? Everyone can keep the scarfs and the extra thing I put in each could be kept...or 're-gifted'" Grey said, pondering the predicament with the gifts mix-up.

"Yeah I would keep it the way it is it would be much easier." Lance said as he took the scarf out and wrapped it around his neck.

(OOC: Blah I just felt like I should post a little something. I think we can start wrapping this all up unless anyone has any plans for there characters.)
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

IceKitsune wrote: "Yeah I would keep it the way it is it would be much easier." Lance said as he took the scarf out and wrapped it around his neck.

(OOC: Blah I just felt like I should post a little something. I think we can start wrapping this all up unless anyone has any plans for there characters.)
"I agree...it's late anyway...I think I'm going to go home, it's been one crazy day" Grey said, kneeling down to the metal pile and scooping them into a box "well Lance, Dakotah, today's been fun, best new years I've had in a while" Grey said, giving a wave to everyone as he began his walk home, box under his arm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cwitt wrote:After Saphia had shaken Kurts paw and told him her name, she just fell into the background like she always did. She watched them converse and just thought to herself while she twiddled her fingers (or whatever cats have). I should be getting home soon. Mom is probably starting to get worried... or sleeping. Either way...

((OOC: I'm just going to assume Saphia and Kurt exchanged pleasantries, if thats okay))
Bauigh saw Grey leaving and felt that he should be leaving as well, but he decided to wrap something up beforehand "Saphia, it's getting late, and since Grey's decided to leave, how about I walk you back home?" Bauigh asked, motioning his paw down the street "after all, it is getting rather dark out".

RP Characters:
theblackcateyes

-Now what?- Said looking Lance and Dakotah as was hugging himself, the night was cold.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Well," Dakotah started "I'm going to try to get my present..." Dakotah said looking up at the tree with his gift. "I'll walk home with you guys, but can you just wait until I grt my present please?"
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:Bauigh saw Grey leaving and felt that he should be leaving as well, but he decided to wrap something up beforehand "Saphia, it's getting late, and since Grey's decided to leave, how about I walk you back home?" Bauigh asked, motioning his paw down the street "after all, it is getting rather dark out".
Saphia considered Bauigh's offer for a moment. Well, it is pretty dark and I probably will be safer if I go with Bauigh... She cut off her thought and spoke. "I... I guess that would be nice..."she said as she looked slightly towards the ground, not really wanting to make eye contact.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:Bauigh saw Grey leaving and felt that he should be leaving as well, but he decided to wrap something up beforehand "Saphia, it's getting late, and since Grey's decided to leave, how about I walk you back home?" Bauigh asked, motioning his paw down the street "after all, it is getting rather dark out".
Saphia considered Bauigh's offer for a moment. Well, it is pretty dark and I probably will be safer if I go with Bauigh... She cut off her thought and spoke. "I... I guess that would be nice..."she said as she looked slightly towards the ground, not really wanting to make eye contact.
"Okay then, shall we? Bauigh asked, beginning to start the walk "Also, Saphia, before I forget, I've to ask you something" Bauigh said, as he walked "If I know Grey well enough, then I'm sure he's done what I'm thinking he's done" Bauigh said, his voice a little quieter than normal "Saphia, did Grey give you some kind of necklace?" Bauigh asked, his voice little more than a whisper.

RP Characters:
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Aquablast wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:"Eh what, sorry I zoned out, sure, just before the sleepover starts I can introduce you to them." Ying said snapping himself back to reality and taking a bite out of a chicken leg. "So how did you and Blueberry meet if you don't mind me asking?"
Blackberry giggled at Ying zoning out. "It's fine. It is a bit late, so I am not surprised! As for me and Blue, we..." But she was interrupted before she could finish her sentence.
ctcmjh wrote:"Okay." Eris said as she continued pulling. She stopped for a moment, before running up to Blackberry and hugging her from behind,
"Eek!" Blackberry jumped when Eris suddenly hugged her from behind. "Oh, you startled me, Eris!" She giggled when she realized it was just Eris.
ctcmjh wrote: "Hey, Blueberry's not doing so well, so I'm gonna take him home, okay? You keep on mingling and stuff, okay? Don't worry, everyone's nice!" She said before rushing back to Blueberry, and pulling him again, "Okay, let's go."
"Really? Alright then, I am sorry to trouble you with Blue." She said to Eris, before turning to Blueberry and yelled. "You be good to Eris now, and tell mom, dad, and big bro that I will be back soon!" Blueberry lowered his ears in shame again. "I... I know already." He said with a guiltily, before he was pulled away be Eris again.

---- Blackberry and Ying ----

Once Blueberry and Eris were gone, Blackberry turned back to Ying once more. "Well, Blue and I first met at the animal shelter. He was even more aloof back then!" She giggled. "At that time, he was wounded and he looked really sad and depressed. I asked my mom and dad to adopt him, though having blue fur helped him too!" She said, referring to Blueberry's name. "By the way, are you people going to have a sleepover here?"

---- Blueberry and Eris ----

Blueberry was back to being pulled by Eris again as he walked along, but a lot slower than usual. "Uuh, s- slow down, Eris... I am not feeling that well..."
"Ah got it." Ying said pulling up a chair and sitting down. "And the sleepover, I don't know, might need to confirm it, ain't seen val or darian for a while here. And only us rainbow doggies really. Might have one with all the pets some time maybe. Then again I am thinking of a little variety show some time as well with the pets here." Ying then leaned back on the chair and reached for some more food while saying
"So you got anything special with you? Anything unique? Like I work with the paranormal debunking media of the paranormal. It's a good hobby."
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"Okay then, shall we? Bauigh asked, beginning to start the walk "Also, Saphia, before I forget, I've to ask you something" Bauigh said, as he walked "If I know Grey well enough, then I'm sure he's done what I'm thinking he's done" Bauigh said, his voice a little quieter than normal "Saphia, did Grey give you some kind of necklace?" Bauigh asked, his voice little more than a whisper.
"Oh, do you mean like this?" As Saphia asked this, she took the present Grey had given her out of her collar and opened it. She took out the necklace and held it up to Bauigh while they walked.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock tapped Charger on the shoulder a few times "Hey buddy? You think your Dad can give me a ride home, I have some stuff that I can't carry myself... and, you know... your car IS pretty awesome." Charger nodded "Sure, let me give my Dad a call.. one sec." As Charger flipped his phone open, Shamrock started taking down his DJ set, knowing that the night was over. When Charger finished, he turned back to Shamrock "He'll be here in just a few minutes."

Several minutes passed by until the roar of the 440 came from around the corner and stopped in front of the Leone residence. Shamrock and Charger were already waiting outside with Sham's stuff. "Come on guys, in the car!" Allan shouted to the two. Both Charger and Shamrock lifted his set into the trunk of the car, then closed the lid. Charger slid into the back seat "You take the front Shamrock, it's a lot of fun." Shamrock nodded and buckled himself in, feeling the anticipation of what Mr. Robertson can do. "Alright boys." He muttered and slammed his foot down on the pedal, forcing both Shamrock and Charger back into their seats "YYYEEEAAAAHHH!" Shamrock yelled, feeling rush a rush in his veins in the short car ride before he finally got home, his mouth as wide as his lips would allow them. He stepped out of the car and let Charger out "Best, car ride... ever!" He giggled and took his stuff out with Charger and took it into his house. "Alright see ya Charger!" Shamrock yelled from inside his house as Charger sped off into the night/

[[OOC: Alright, that's my closing post for these two until we do a time skip or something...]]
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Now what?- Said looking Lance and Dakotah as was hugging himself, the night was cold.
Forty Six & 2 wrote:"Well," Dakotah started "I'm going to try to get my present..." Dakotah said looking up at the tree with his gift. "I'll walk home with you guys, but can you just wait until I grt my present please?"
"Yeah sure we can wait a bit." Lance said as he took off his scarf and put it around Kurts neck. "There you go it should help with the cold till he gets back." Lance said to Kurt.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:"Okay then, shall we? Bauigh asked, beginning to start the walk "Also, Saphia, before I forget, I've to ask you something" Bauigh said, as he walked "If I know Grey well enough, then I'm sure he's done what I'm thinking he's done" Bauigh said, his voice a little quieter than normal "Saphia, did Grey give you some kind of necklace?" Bauigh asked, his voice little more than a whisper.
"Oh, do you mean like this?" As Saphia asked this, she took the present Grey had given her out of her collar and opened it. She took out the necklace and held it up to Bauigh while they walked.
"I knew it..." Bauigh whispered to himself "I knew this day would come at last" Bauigh said, a smile spread on his muzzle. "You know Saphia...Grey's a good fox, he's just a little up front sometimes" Bauigh joked "But, I can see that he likes ya'...the necklace is clear evidence of that". Bauigh was in silence for a moment before saying "but, I think the real part is...your opinion on this".

RP Characters:
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

YingBlanc wrote:"Ah got it." Ying said pulling up a chair and sitting down. "And the sleepover, I don't know, might need to confirm it, ain't seen val or darian for a while here. And only us rainbow doggies really. Might have one with all the pets some time maybe. Then again I am thinking of a little variety show some time as well with the pets here." Ying then leaned back on the chair and reached for some more food while saying
Blackberry looked a little confused when she heard the word "rainbow doggies". "Eh? Rainbow? Do you mean... Oh!" She suddenly stopped, as if she understood what it meant. "Well... I can't say I understand it... Anyway, you better confirm it soon, as it is getting quite late. A big sleepover will have to wait." She said as she looked at the night sky.
YingBlanc wrote:"So you got anything special with you? Anything unique? Like I work with the paranormal debunking media of the paranormal. It's a good hobby."
"Me? Oh, I am nothing special! But I think you will be good friends with Blue, he was pretty interested in occult and supernatural things when I last saw him!"

(OOC: Yeah, Blackberry didn't know Blueberry isn't interested in paranormal stuff anymore.)
theblackcateyes

Without stop looking Dakotah on the tree, Kurt said: -Lance.....thanks for understand-Suddenly he hugged Lance softly, leaning his head in his softly fur.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Aquablast wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:"Ah got it." Ying said pulling up a chair and sitting down. "And the sleepover, I don't know, might need to confirm it, ain't seen val or darian for a while here. And only us rainbow doggies really. Might have one with all the pets some time maybe. Then again I am thinking of a little variety show some time as well with the pets here." Ying then leaned back on the chair and reached for some more food while saying
Blackberry looked a little confused when she heard the word "rainbow doggies". "Eh? Rainbow? Do you mean... Oh!" She suddenly stopped, as if she understood what it meant. "Well... I can't say I understand it... Anyway, you better confirm it soon, as it is getting quite late. A big sleepover will have to wait." She said as she looked at the night sky.
YingBlanc wrote:"So you got anything special with you? Anything unique? Like I work with the paranormal debunking media of the paranormal. It's a good hobby."
"Me? Oh, I am nothing special! But I think you will be good friends with Blue, he was pretty interested in occult and supernatural things when I last saw him!"

(OOC: Yeah, Blackberry didn't know Blueberry isn't interested in paranormal stuff anymore.)
"You know, why not we go in search of Lance, he's one of the people hosting the party and also I need to ask him the status on the Sleepover. So Allonsy." Ying exclaimed jumping off his chair and looking around to see if Lance was near him before setting off to find him.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"That sounds like a good idea! I wanted to see Lance too! I haven't seen him for a long time." Blackberry said and followed Ying.

(OOC: If there are no further dialogs...)

Soon, Blackberry spotted Lance... Being hugged by Kurt. "Ah, I see him! ... Huh? Is that cat hugging him?" She suddenly stopped walking. "Do you think we will be disturbing them, Ying? Maybe we should wait..." She looked away from Lance and Kurt, trying not to draw attention.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance smiled at the cat and nodded his head "Your welcome Kurt." He said and then noticed, but just barely, out of the corner of his eye Ying and Blackberry standing there. "Oh hey guys whats up?" He asked waving his free hand at them.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Blueberry was back to being pulled by Eris again as he walked along, but a lot slower than usual. "Uuh, s- slow down, Eris... I am not feeling that well..."
Eris stopped when Blueberry asked, "Oops, sorry Blue! I just wanted you to get to bed ASAP." She said, before walking again, this time much slower, and she was walking alongside him, rather than dragging him. She knew she was still holding his hand, but she made it seem like she forgot about it, "So, it's good to see that Blackberry's home."
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:
Cwitt wrote:"Oh, do you mean like this?" As Saphia asked this, she took the present Grey had given her out of her collar and opened it. She took out the necklace and held it up to Bauigh while they walked.
"I knew it..." Bauigh whispered to himself "I knew this day would come at last" Bauigh said, a smile spread on his muzzle. "You know Saphia...Grey's a good fox, he's just a little up front sometimes" Bauigh joked "But, I can see that he likes ya'...the necklace is clear evidence of that". Bauigh was in silence for a moment before saying "but, I think the real part is...your opinion on this".
"Oh...well...um...my opinion..." Saphia didn't have an opinion really. She hadn't even thought of Grey in that way until that moment. She had thought that Grey was just being friendly. Although, looking back on it now, what kind of "friend" gets you a necklace after knowing you for only a day? ...I guess someone who wants to be more than a friend... Saphia needed more time to think about how she felt, but she would give Bauigh the most truthful answer she could now. "Well...he's nice..."
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:
Cwitt wrote:"Oh, do you mean like this?" As Saphia asked this, she took the present Grey had given her out of her collar and opened it. She took out the necklace and held it up to Bauigh while they walked.
"Oh...well...um...my opinion..." Saphia didn't have an opinion really. She hadn't even thought of Grey in that way until that moment. She had thought that Grey was just being friendly. Although, looking back on it now, what kind of "friend" gets you a necklace after knowing you for only a day? ...I guess someone who wants to be more than a friend... Saphia needed more time to think about how she felt, but she would give Bauigh the most truthful answer she could now. "Well...he's nice..."
"That he is...that he is..." Bauigh said, slightly nodding his head "now that I think about it...are we going the right way to your house? Asking where your house was, kind of slipped my mind" Bauigh asked, looking down the street at each house "Though if we're not too far, I could go, let you think things over?

(OOC:okay, all the loose ends are almost wrapped up, next post should be my last post until the time skip.)

RP Characters: