HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

theblackcateyes

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by theblackcateyes »

razgriz wrote:"Happy New Year" Archimedes said, watching as Eris's show of fire and light erupted into the sky.
I got the feeling that is gonna be a good good year, when you with me Said to Archy hugging him.

When the red explossion reach the night he felt happy, enough happy like start to loving.
IceKitsune wrote:Lance looked over at Kurt who was with Eve and Archy "Oh hey Kurt! You enjoying the Fireworks?" He asked walking up to him.

Jenny smiled and nodded "Happy New Year Mitch." she said then went back to watching the show

(OOC: Everyone at the Party is in the same place right?)
Yes! so much.... Then he recognized that voice and turned around only to look up to Lance.

-muffins and cookies, muffins and cookies, muffins and cookies, muffins and cookies, muffins and cookies.... ok relax- Thought breathing and smiling.

When Lance reached him he only smile and while the blue wave lighted the place he said:

-Sure! is pretty awesome, what about you? happy?-
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

After the fireworks calmed down just a little bit, Mitch had an idea. He knew they weren't over yet. And he didn't want to miss them, if anything Jenny would know that. But, he had to make one last check before everything was okay.

"Hey Jenny, um," Mitch said, "I, uh, I wanna try something. But I need you to let me go for a little bit. I'll come back if everythings safe. I promise. Please?"
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying walked up to the conductor of this Firework Symphony, Eris and said to her "This is very very nice, I would expect pyrotechnics would be your specialty. Though if anybody calls in about a "UFO" I'm going to let you explain" Ying then laughed and sat down next to Eris "So how's Blueberry?"
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock was so engrossed in his music that he didn't even hear Destiny walk out to him. So much so that he thought he heard her in his head, and wasn't expecting to feel a strong paw wrap around his collar. Before he knew it, his lips were locked with Destiny's by the sheer force of her muscle holding him there. His body went slightly limp until he regained his composure and then pulled away from her, giving her a cute wink "You always are the best at sneaking up on me. Happy New Year Destiny." He pulled her into a strong hug and held her in his arms
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:"I know! It'll be so much fun!" Eris said as she jumped over her table, onto the other side, "You'd win that bet! He's really the biggest dork I know!" She said, laughing, "He's also the coolest dork, so I guess it balances out."
YingBlanc wrote:Ying walked up to the conductor of this Firework Symphony, Eris and said to her "This is very very nice, I would expect pyrotechnics would be your specialty. Though if anybody calls in about a "UFO" I'm going to let you explain" Ying then laughed and sat down next to Eris "So how's Blueberry?"
"Coolest dork? That sounds like an oxymoron if you ask me!" Blackberry giggled, but she noticed when Ying approached Eris. "Oh, and that dog is...?" She asked. "Hi there! Are you friends with Blueberry?"
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

theblackcateyes wrote:I got the feeling that is gonna be a good good year, when you with me Said to Archy hugging him.

When the red explossion reach the night he felt happy, enough happy like start to loving.
Archimedes hugged Eve back and then looked up as Eris's fireworks stopped. "I guess that's all" he said, looking around. "So, I guess we've got maybe a bit over half an hour before we should head back home."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:"I know! It'll be so much fun!" Eris said as she jumped over her table, onto the other side, "You'd win that bet! He's really the biggest dork I know!" She said, laughing, "He's also the coolest dork, so I guess it balances out."
YingBlanc wrote:Ying walked up to the conductor of this Firework Symphony, Eris and said to her "This is very very nice, I would expect pyrotechnics would be your specialty. Though if anybody calls in about a "UFO" I'm going to let you explain" Ying then laughed and sat down next to Eris "So how's Blueberry?"
"Coolest dork? That sounds like an oxymoron if you ask me!" Blackberry giggled, but she noticed when Ying approached Eris. "Oh, and that dog is...?" She asked. "Hi there! Are you friends with Blueberry?"
Eris smiled at Ying, "Thanks, Ying!" She said, making sure to namedrop so Blackberry would know, "I think I really outdid myself this year, but if you think this is awesome, wait until you see the grand finale!" She said, smiling, her tail flickering around.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Jenny raised an eyebrow at Mitch's request and considered not letting him go but she had to trust him at some point. "Ok but don't be to long you don't even know where we live at I wanted to show you my house so you know where to go." She said setting him down.

"Yeah the fireworks are great." Lance said he thought about asking Kurt why he'd been acting strange around him,though he already had his suspicions,but thought that would be better asked later on.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

ctcmjh wrote:
Aquablast wrote:
Eris smiled at Ying, "Thanks, Ying!" She said, making sure to namedrop so Blackberry would know, "I think I really outdid myself this year, but if you think this is awesome, wait until you see the grand finale!" She said, smiling, her tail flickering around.
Ying turned around to the dog behind him and said "I'm Ying as mentioned, nice to see another Spitz here. So how may I address you ma'am" before turning to Eris again and saying "Can't wait for the Grand Finale then." then turning to the dog again.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

YingBlanc wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:Eris smiled at Ying, "Thanks, Ying!" She said, making sure to namedrop so Blackberry would know, "I think I really outdid myself this year, but if you think this is awesome, wait until you see the grand finale!" She said, smiling, her tail flickering around.
Ying turned around to the dog behind him and said "I'm Ying as mentioned, nice to see another Spitz here. So how may I address you ma'am" before turning to Eris again and saying "Can't wait for the Grand Finale then." then turning to the dog again.
Blackberry held out her hand for Ying to shake. "I am Blackberry, Blueberry's sister. You can just call me Black. Oh, and don't mind Blue too much if he bothers you. He isn't bad, but he is just kind of... You know." She rotated her index finger beside her head and smiled.

"ACHOO!" Just in time, Blueberry returned to the group with a glass of apple juice in his hand. "*Sniff* Argh... I hope you weren't trying to destroy my reputation any further, Blackberry!" He said, suspicious of his sister.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Aquablast wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:Eris smiled at Ying, "Thanks, Ying!" She said, making sure to namedrop so Blackberry would know, "I think I really outdid myself this year, but if you think this is awesome, wait until you see the grand finale!" She said, smiling, her tail flickering around.
Blackberry held out her hand for Ying to shake. "I am Blackberry, Blueberry's sister. You can just call me Black. Oh, and don't mind Blue too much if he bothers you. He isn't bad, but he is just kind of... You know." She rotated her index finger beside her head and smiled.

"ACHOO!" Just in time, Blueberry returned to the group with a glass of apple juice in his hand. "*Sniff* Argh... I hope you weren't trying to destroy my reputation any further, Blackberry!" He said, suspicious of his sister.
"Nice to meet you Black, and I don't mind Blue, he's a good friend" right then he saw Blueberry and said "Heya Blue, long time no see ay?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Okay.

Mitch took a deep breath as he prepared to look around.

"Few, this'll only take me a few minutes," he said, trying to reassure her, hugging her legs real quick, "I'll just circle around the woods and the-*" And then Mitch promptly fell asleep at her feet. Apparently he was more tired then he thought he was.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"Right-o! Let's get to-" Grey started to say, enthusiastically, but his voice died down as he looked up and saw the fireworks in the air, his eyes fixated on the colours dancing through the sky each firework rising and transforming into a cascade of brightness and wonder. Bauigh was also looking at the fireworks, albeit less mesmorised then Grey, but still enjoyed it none the less.
But as quick as Grey was enticed by the colours exploding above him, he snapped back into reality "Okay, no time for a test fire...let's dive right in!" Grey said, climbing the near-by tree."Okay, first one is...Lance. Green wrapped box. Coordinates are X5....2 and Y19" Grey said, looking through his binoculars "Let's pray the fireworks don't singe these gifts" Bauigh said, placing a gift in the barrel of the launcher "loaded and ready to fire,Saphia."
"X5 2... Y19... Firing." Saphia said a silent prayer, closed her eyes, and fired the gift. She opened her eyes and looked up. She sighed with relief as she saw the present flying.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock was so engrossed in his music that he didn't even hear Destiny walk out to him. So much so that he thought he heard her in his head, and wasn't expecting to feel a strong paw wrap around his collar. Before he knew it, his lips were locked with Destiny's by the sheer force of her muscle holding him there. His body went slightly limp until he regained his composure and then pulled away from her, giving her a cute wink "You always are the best at sneaking up on me. Happy New Year Destiny." He pulled her into a strong hug and held her in his arms
Destiny hugged Shamrock tightly, before pulling away. "You know what I think the best way to start off this year?" She quickly swung him away from his DJ station , smiling slyly. "Dancing! Let's see what you've got!"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Jenny looked down at the now sleeping form of Mitch and giggled a bit. He tired him self all out. How cute. she thought to herself as she scooped him up in to her arms and took him to her car and started driving home.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:"Right-o! Let's get to-" Grey started to say, enthusiastically, but his voice died down as he looked up and saw the fireworks in the air, his eyes fixated on the colours dancing through the sky each firework rising and transforming into a cascade of brightness and wonder. Bauigh was also looking at the fireworks, albeit less mesmorised then Grey, but still enjoyed it none the less.
But as quick as Grey was enticed by the colours exploding above him, he snapped back into reality "Okay, no time for a test fire...let's dive right in!" Grey said, climbing the near-by tree."Okay, first one is...Lance. Green wrapped box. Coordinates are X5....2 and Y19" Grey said, looking through his binoculars "Let's pray the fireworks don't singe these gifts" Bauigh said, placing a gift in the barrel of the launcher "loaded and ready to fire,Saphia."
"X5 2... Y19... Firing." Saphia said a silent prayer, closed her eyes, and fired the gift. She opened her eyes and looked up. She sighed with relief as she saw the present flying.
Both Grey and Bauigh looked up at the box in the air, going just high enough for the fireworks to not burn it. "Wow...that went better then I expected..." Grey said, looking as the box began to fall "Won't it get damaged once it hits the ground?" Bauigh asked, looking over at Grey "That's what the little paper parachutes are for, Bauigh" Grey replied, as the boxes little parachute released and it half-floated and half-fell downward toward Lance. "Now for the next one, there's a Dj'ing Golden Labrador Retriever in the sights...coordinates are X28 and Y...12? No, 13, it's 13" Grey said down to Saphia and Bauigh.
Bauigh loaded another gift into the launchers barrel and gave the thumbs up to Saphia, signalling it was ready to fire again.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

The Game wrote:
Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock was so engrossed in his music that he didn't even hear Destiny walk out to him. So much so that he thought he heard her in his head, and wasn't expecting to feel a strong paw wrap around his collar. Before he knew it, his lips were locked with Destiny's by the sheer force of her muscle holding him there. His body went slightly limp until he regained his composure and then pulled away from her, giving her a cute wink "You always are the best at sneaking up on me. Happy New Year Destiny." He pulled her into a strong hug and held her in his arms
Destiny hugged Shamrock tightly, before pulling away. "You know what I think the best way to start off this year?" She quickly swung him away from his DJ station , smiling slyly. "Dancing! Let's see what you've got!"
Shamrock grinned and cranked up one of his favourite songs and set it to play over the speakers. He started slow, just getting warmed up to the music before busting out in full on break dancing, spinning in a flurry all over the grass, making himself look like a blur against the firework studded sky
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

YingBlanc wrote:"Nice to meet you Black, and I don't mind Blue, he's a good friend" right then he saw Blueberry and said "Heya Blue, long time no see ay?"
"Humph, it hasn't been THAT long... I think..." Blueberry continued to be disagreeable. "Can't you be nice and say 'long time no see' once in a while, Blue?" Blackberry shook her head at Blueberry.
Cwitt wrote:"X5 2... Y19... Firing." Saphia said a silent prayer, closed her eyes, and fired the gift. She opened her eyes and looked up. She sighed with relief as she saw the present flying.
As Blackberry watched the fireworks, she noticed the floating box with little parachute. (Per:9) "Eh? What's that?" She pointed to the flying present. "Is that one of your tricks too, Eris?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:"Nice to meet you Black, and I don't mind Blue, he's a good friend" right then he saw Blueberry and said "Heya Blue, long time no see ay?"
"Humph, it hasn't been THAT long... I think..." Blueberry continued to be disagreeable. "Can't you be nice and say 'long time no see' once in a while, Blue?" Blackberry shook her head at Blueberry.
Cwitt wrote:"X5 2... Y19... Firing." Saphia said a silent prayer, closed her eyes, and fired the gift. She opened her eyes and looked up. She sighed with relief as she saw the present flying.
As Blackberry watched the fireworks, she noticed the floating box with little parachute. (Per:9) "Eh? What's that?" She pointed to the flying present. "Is that one of your tricks too, Eris?"
Eris watched the floating box float down, "I don't think so. It must be someone else."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

ctcmjh wrote:
Aquablast wrote:
Eris watched the floating box float down, "I don't think so. It must be someone else."
Ying sheilded his eyes with his paw looking for the box and as he saw it he said "I believe that's ermm....Grey's invention is it?" Ying then shrugged and said to Blueberry "Eh still it's nice to see you here."
theblackcateyes

-Wow, the time passed very fast- Said Eve looking to the Archy's eyes deeply.

-I'm thirsty, you wanna go to drink something?-

------------------------------------------

-What is that?- Asked Kurt pointing to a little object falling from the sky, very slowly...it looked like a box.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Yea, a drink would be good" Archimedes said, "maybe a bit more food." He sniffed the air and could still clearly find all that great food. Then he heard mention of the object above and quickly looked up. It was indeed a box falling out of the sky. "Well, you don't see that everyday."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny grinned at clapped for Shamrock. "Look at you! I had no idea you could dance like that!" She glanced away from him momentarily, to look up at what everyone else was talking about. "The new year's just full of surprises," she mused.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance also noticed the box and tilted his head to the side. "Yeah that is really strange." He said as the box came closer and closer to the group of pets. "Who wants to catch it?" He asked looking around.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock finally finished his routine and hopped off the grass and back to Destiny, holding her shoulder. "Wonder what those boxes are about.." He spoke to himself and yelled back to the rest of the party "Come on guys! We're out here and ready for you!"
The Game

Post by The Game »

"One second, Sham," Destiny mumbled as she pushed him so he was leaning forward to the point where he was almost bending over. "Don't move!" She warned as she backed up about ten steps. She bounced on her toes and surged forward, taking a giant leap onto Shamrock's back and another into the air, where she grabbed the box, flipped...

...and landed flat on her back. "OOF! I...got the box," she mumbled, wincing and holding up the small thing triumphantly for anyone who would look. Destiny's back didn't hurt yet; she was in that numb stage right before the the pain can be felt full force.
theblackcateyes

IceKitsune wrote:Lance also noticed the box and tilted his head to the side. "Yeah that is really strange." He said as the box came closer and closer to the group of pets. "Who wants to catch it?" He asked looking around.
I will do it!! Said Kurt jumping to the gift with open arms.. but when Destiny took it first, he just and fell to the ground.
-Stupid- Tought with pain on the ground.
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Game wrote:"One second, Sham," Destiny mumbled as she pushed him so he was leaning forward to the point where he was almost bending over. "Don't move!" She warned as she backed up about ten steps. She bounced on her toes and surged forward, taking a giant leap onto Shamrock's back and another into the air, where she grabbed the box, flipped...

...and landed flat on her back. "OOF! I...got the box," she mumbled, wincing and holding up the small thing triumphantly for anyone who would look. Destiny's back didn't hurt yet; she was in that numb stage right before the the pain can be felt full force.
Eris clapped and jumped a bit, "Awesome jump and sweet catch, Dessy!" She cheered, "But the landing could use some work!" She joked.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

theblackcateyes wrote: I will do it!! Said Kurt jumping to the gift with open arms.. but when Destiny took it first, he just and fell to the ground.
-Stupid- Tought with pain on the ground.
Archimedes quickly went over to help Kurt up, "Little bit late, I think" he said, helping the cat to get back up.
theblackcateyes

-I think that is true- Said joking while was cheking his elbow, that hurted a little.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"There'll probably be more" the white dog said, looking towards the sky. "It would seem odd just for one present to fall like that."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Are you alright Kurt?" Lance asked going over to the cat to make sure.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

The Game wrote:"One second, Sham," Destiny mumbled as she pushed him so he was leaning forward to the point where he was almost bending over. "Don't move!" She warned as she backed up about ten steps. She bounced on her toes and surged forward, taking a giant leap onto Shamrock's back and another into the air, where she grabbed the box, flipped...

Shamrock felt himself pushed over at Destiny's command, and that's what he loved about her, she knew how to take control. He felt her light paws hop onto his back and watched as she caught the box and then suddenly fell onto her back "Well... I can tell you got the box, come here." He took the box out of her paws and picked her up, holding her in his arms "You took quite a nasty spill... are you alright?" He asked looking into her eyes
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny glared at Eris. "Yeah, alright, I get it. Thanks for the support...ow...Eris," she mumbled gruffly, turning on her side.

Bad idea. That sent the pain in her back to its peak; and she gasped aloud. Wincing when Shamrock picked her up, Destiny had to bite her lip to keep from saying something she didn't mean. Forcing herself to be nice, she pushed away from Shamrock. "F...fine. But I'm definitely going to feel this tomorrow," Destiny chuckled, stretching herself out.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

The Game wrote:Destiny glared at Eris. "Yeah, alright, I get it. Thanks for the support...ow...Eris," she mumbled gruffly, turning on her side.

Bad idea. That sent the pain in her back to its peak; and she gasped aloud. Wincing when Shamrock picked her up, Destiny had to bite her lip to keep from saying something she didn't mean. Forcing herself to be nice, she pushed away from Shamrock. "F...fine. But I'm definitely going to feel this tomorrow," Destiny chuckled, stretching herself out.
Shamrock winced as she stood back up "Are you sure? Do you want an ice pack or something? I'll get you one, you can't possibly be feeling good after that." Shamrock seemed a bit over-protective of his girlfriend, but he knew it was for the best
The Game

Post by The Game »

"No, really, I'm okay," Destiny assured Shamrock. "I'll just walk it off..."

Well, her Karate Sensei had always said she needed to practice landing on her feet-- but come on, she was a cat for crying out loud. She thought he was kidding. Silently, she vowed to never doubt him again.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris clapped and jumped a bit, "Awesome jump and sweet catch, Dessy!" She cheered, "But the landing could use some work!" She joked.
"Oh my. We should let Blue do all the jumping and catching next time, I don't think it would matter even if he broke his leg." Blackberry said half-jokingly, where Blueberry just ignored her and sneezed. "That was a joke! ... You wouldn't break your leg, would you?" She continued to giggle.
YingBlanc wrote:"Eh still it's nice to see you here."
"... Sure, but I am just going to stay away from Blackberry now and get something to eat." Blueberry said, before heading back to grab some food. "He is no fun at all!" Blackberry frowned. "But want to get something to eat, you two? Before Eris resumes her fireworks again." She asked both Eris and Ying.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying stood up and stretched saying "Sure, already tried some of that food and I have to say it is very nice."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris nodded, "Yeah, I had a little bit before my show, and now I'm really craving some more." She said as she hurried around the table and hurried to Blueberry. She walked next to Blueberry and smiled, "So, Blueberry, why'd you have to go and get sick? It's kind of a bummer." She said with semi-fake disappointment, and some teasing.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:Both Grey and Bauigh looked up at the box in the air, going just high enough for the fireworks to not burn it. "Wow...that went better then I expected..." Grey said, looking as the box began to fall "Won't it get damaged once it hits the ground?" Bauigh asked, looking over at Grey "That's what the little paper parachutes are for, Bauigh" Grey replied, as the boxes little parachute released and it half-floated and half-fell downward toward Lance. "Now for the next one, there's a Dj'ing Golden Labrador Retriever in the sights...coordinates are X28 and Y...12? No, 13, it's 13" Grey said down to Saphia and Bauigh.
Bauigh loaded another gift into the launchers barrel and gave the thumbs up to Saphia, signalling it was ready to fire again.
"X28 and Y12..." She recited as she aimed the launcher and fired again. Saphia figured she should keep saying the numbers out loud, to avoid any mix ups.

((OCC: Sorry about not posting sooner. I've been kinda busy))