HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Actually, just forget about that favor," Mitch said, sighing, remembering what his mother said, "I was going to ask you to pierce my ear and put a loop tracker in it, like they used to. Some guys from a village farther north of us used it to put they're prey feathers in. And then keep adding feathers for so many kills. Sigh." Mitch found himself looking at the mechanical hand. And couldn't help it.

What on earth happened and how is that happening? He shook his head and tried to look away.

"As for hunting them down," Mitch said, "I had a different idea. And, be careful were you put that. Some of those stripes still hurt. I'd still like someone to come with me though." Mitch said, pointing to Valiant's paw at his mention of his whip stripes.
Valiant flexed his artificial hand. "I was good at my job. Very good. The Mafia decided to teach me a lesson: they severed my arm and burned it. The US Army provided me with this prototype as an old favor, but my career in the DIA was over." His bitter expression was replaced by a good-natured smile. "But I'm still in the business, as a neighborhood watchdog, I rescue kittens from the trees and have a fine mate. So, I hope you can consider the idea that from pain can come good, with a little help from some friends." He winked.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Man, that must've sucked," Mitch said, then his ears perked up at the mention of Valiant's other.

"You have a mate?" Mitch asked, curious, and wanting to know a bit more about this wolfdog, "What's her name?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris stood on the rooftop, listening and watching Mitch and Valiant, as well as the others. She looked up at Bora and glared for a second before turning away. They had a few encounters, all of them ending in very harsh words and temporary truces (on the condition that Eris left the forest, or Bora's home, immediately), so needless to say that there was some bad blood between them.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Man, that must've sucked," Mitch said, then his ears perked up at the mention of Valiant's other.

"You have a mate?" Mitch asked, curious, and wanting to know a bit more about this wolfdog, "What's her name?"
Valiant blushed, as he used that same artificial arm to scratch behind his head. "Err... His name is Darien. A really cute and sweet Malinois. Instant crush. heh. he helped me a lot out of my depression."
ctcmjh wrote:Eris stood on the rooftop, listening and watching Mitch and Valiant, as well as the others. She looked up at Bora and glared for a second before turning away. They had a few encounters, all of them ending in very harsh words and temporary truces (on the condition that Eris left the forest, or Bora's home, immediately), so needless to say that there was some bad blood between them.
Bora noticed Eris watching at them. Without a word, she took off and landed near the cat -where 'near' meant she kept at a distance from the feline claws. "Aw, you surely look like a sour puss, dear. Still grudging over our last encounter?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:Bora noticed Eris watching at them. Without a word, she took off and landed near the cat -where 'near' meant she kept at a distance from the feline claws. "Aw, you surely look like a sour puss, dear. Still grudging over our last encounter?"
Eris kept her glare on Bora, flexing her claws, "It's hard not to keep a grudge against a bird-brain like you." She retorted, staying safe enough distance away that she could dodge in case Bora decided to swoop at her.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Bora shook her head. *tsk*, you must really be mad at your friend Valiant as well, then. If you cared to talk to him in these months, you'd know that your kind is allowed in my territory...provided you're chaperoned by Valiant or Rikki. Really, you need to socialize more." She sported a smug smile.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:Bora shook her head. *tsk*, you must really be mad at your friend Valiant as well, then. If you cared to talk to him in these months, you'd know that your kind is allowed in my territory...provided you're chaperoned by Valiant or Rikki. Really, you need to socialize more." She sported a smug smile.
That ticked a vein in Eris, "I don't need to socialize more! I'm plenty friendly enough!" She hissed, even knowing it was a big fat lie, "And I knew that!" Another lie, "And I don't need a chaperon." She said, glaring.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Bora chuckled. "Oh, sooowwy, precious. You have so many friends that you must keep yourself away from their suffocating presence, least someone...hug you." The hawk threw in her best mock gasp.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:Bora chuckled. "Oh, sooowwy, precious. You have so many friends that you must keep yourself away from their suffocating presence, least someone...hug you." The hawk threw in her best mock gasp.
Eris glared at Bora for a moment and huffed as she turned around, "Why don't you go bother someone else? You're getting on my nerves."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Bora stepped closer to the cat. "You're funny, that's why. The others may be so boring. You, on the other hand, are so in need to someone to relate to."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Valiant blushed, as he used that same artificial arm to scratch behind his head. "Err... His name is Darien. A really cute and sweet Malinois. Instant crush. heh. he helped me a lot out of my depression."
Mitch blinked. Then blinked again. He looked the wolfdog up and down. He could only think of one word.

Why?

Realizing he was being rude, again, he shook his head. He closed his eyes and counted to three.

"Um, sorry, I don't mean to be rude," Mitch said, "It's, just, just, something I have to get used to I guess. But it's cool that he helped you not be depressed. I guess." Mitch wanted to ask about what, but he knew he had already pushed it.

*GURGLE*

"Well, officer, I guess we'd better get going, on edict of my stomach," Mitch said to Jenny. Mitch thought for a moment.

"There's just one more thing I'd like to do before I go though," Mitch said. Even if everything turned out for the worst, he wanted to get one more, good run in. He un-crossed his legs and gripped the roof of the van. He took one more look at Valiant.

I'll have to see about hooking him up wit Ilia some how.

(ooc:Retconned to make it more clear to whom Mitch was speaking to.)
Last edited by xhunterko on Thu May 19, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:Bora stepped closer to the cat. "You're funny, that's why. The others may be so boring. You, on the other hand, are so in need to someone to relate to."
Eris turned back around to face Bora, "I don't need anyone! I don't need someone to relate to! I don't need to be close to anyone, because if you get close to someone, they just end up leaving and crushing your heart!!!" She nearly screamed at Bora, her voice filled with sudden, and seemingly irrational emotionality.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You tell me about it, landwalker," Bora's voice was no longer teasing, now. "Your knd killed my whole family. *I* had a reason to be mad at you, but now I also have a chance to...mend some of my wounds, thanks to the help of that Valiant guy. Look, if you've been hurt, the worst thing you can do is ran away from everyone. You'll become like me, ready to go for blood. Try to put your trust into someone, it won't kill you." With that, she flew off to the forest.
xhunterko wrote: Mitch blinked. Then blinked again. He looked the wolfdog up and down. He could only think of one word.

Why?

Realizing he was being rude, again, he shook his head. He closed his eyes and counted to three.

"Um, sorry, I don't mean to be rude," Mitch said, "It's, just, just, something I have to get used to I guess. But it's cool that he helped you not be depressed. I guess." Mitch wanted to ask about what, but he knew he had already pushed it.

*GURGLE*

"Well, officer, I guess we'd better get going, on edict of my stomach," Mitch thought for a moment.

"There's just one more thing I'd like to do before I go though," Mitch said. Even if everything turned out for the worst, he wanted to get one more, good run in. He un-crossed his legs and gripped the roof of the van. He took one more look at Valiant.

I'll have to see about hooking him up wit Ilia some how.
"Oh, and what would it be, little buddy?" asked Valiant, wagging.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

valerio wrote:"You tell me about it, landwalker," Bora's voice was no longer teasing, now. "Your knd killed my whole family. *I* had a reason to be mad at you, but now I also have a chance to...mend some of my wounds, thanks to the help of that Valiant guy. Look, if you've been hurt, the worst thing you can do is ran away from everyone. You'll become like me, ready to go for blood. Try to put your trust into someone, it won't kill you." With that, she flew off to the forest.
Eris watched Bora fly off to the forest, clenching her fist and extending her claws. She felt like screaming at the bird and then chasing her down. But instead, Eris sighed and fell to her knees. She looked to the ground, her body losing all of it's tension, "Maybe she's right..." She muttered to herself, "Loki..."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, TECHNICALLY, you haven't caught me yet," Mitch said grinning. At this, he leaped backwards into a back flip...

Get ready! He thought.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

xhunterko wrote:"Well, TECHNICALLY, you haven't caught me yet," Mitch said grinning. At this, he leaped backwards into a back flip...

Get ready! He thought.
Archimedes had watched everything from the background. He wandered just what would happen next. His first day here so far had proven rather adventerous compared to what he was used to. It seemed there was quite a mess going on here, at least to him and with how the legal bits came into it. Still, his thoughts were being torn towards food and the home he hadn't yet explored.

OOC: sorry for being quiet... school work = nightmare
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"Yes, the necklace is beautiful... Grey said "Cost a pretty penny too" Grey said, thinking over the necklace "Then again...we could've gotten one cheaper in this country..." Grey said, remembering seeing a similar neckalce in a store "But you live and learn, eh?" Grey said, shrugging his shoulders. As Grey spoke he also noticed that the street they were on was quite empty, only Saphia and Grey stood there, which gave Grey an idea "Hey Saphia...noone seems to be around...maybe we should head inside?" Grey asked, gesturing toward the broken attic window of his house "as they say 'it's better to wait where it's warm, than to freeze on the streets'" Grey said, once again bringing his humor into the situation.
"Oh, okay." She said. She took Grey's hint and started carefully, and slowly, climbing up the tree. She arrived at the branch that was across from the attic window and slowly made her way to the edge. She looked down and gulped. She was slightly afraid of heights. Okay, on the count of 3. 1... 2... 3! She jumped from the branch and made it into the attic. She let out a sigh of relief as she stood there in the attic.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Well, TECHNICALLY, you haven't caught me yet," Mitch said grinning. At this, he leaped backwards into a back flip...

Get ready! He thought.
Valiant shook his head. He looked sternly at the wild creature. "you're right, we didn't. But you're wrong if you think running away is the best option. This is uncharted territory for you, and the only people you can count on are the ones right here and right now, Prove yourself untrastable and we'll still be on your trail, but you won't have anyone to help you if in the meantime that human gets his hands on you. So..?
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Val is right running now isn't going to do you any good at this point. Now come on its getting late now please come with me so we can get this all sorted out." Jenny said as she walked closer to Mitch.

Lance looked around at what was happening in front of him there wasn't much he could do he didn't want to interfere with his mom there really was no need but he was getting a bit frustrated at how much the panda seemed to be just messing around.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:"Yes, the necklace is beautiful... Grey said "Cost a pretty penny too" Grey said, thinking over the necklace "Then again...we could've gotten one cheaper in this country..." Grey said, remembering seeing a similar neckalce in a store "But you live and learn, eh?" Grey said, shrugging his shoulders. As Grey spoke he also noticed that the street they were on was quite empty, only Saphia and Grey stood there, which gave Grey an idea "Hey Saphia...noone seems to be around...maybe we should head inside?" Grey asked, gesturing toward the broken attic window of his house "as they say 'it's better to wait where it's warm, than to freeze on the streets'" Grey said, once again bringing his humor into the situation.
"Oh, okay." She said. She took Grey's hint and started carefully, and slowly, climbing up the tree. She arrived at the branch that was across from the attic window and slowly made her way to the edge. She looked down and gulped. She was slightly afraid of heights. Okay, on the count of 3. 1... 2... 3! She jumped from the branch and made it into the attic. She let out a sigh of relief as she stood there in the attic.
Grey watched as Saphia made her way up the tree anfd into the attic, as Saphia jumped into the attic, Grey walked over to the front door and grabbed the side of the frame Well...let's see how well this works out... Grey thought as he started to climb the front of the house "So far, so good" Grey said to himself as he climbed further toward the attic window "Almost there..." Grey said reaching for the window ledge. Grey gripped the window ledge with his paw and slowly pulled himself up and through the window "Maybe...I should've...used the tree" Grey said tired from all the climbing he had done "you do know...that I could've gotten the ladder...or we could've gone through the front door" Grey said to Saphia, while looking around the attic for some kind of seat "Here we go..." Grey said, finding two beanbag chairs and dragging them out from the masses of boxes "Found two seats...or best I could amongst all...that" Grey said, motioning his hand at all the boxes "So...how about you tell me about yourself...?" Grey said, sitting down on one of the beanbags "We don't know much about one another...so, maybe we should change that,eh?" Grey asked, Slightly sinking into the chair.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Who says I'm running AWAY?" Mitch said, landing on his hands on the other side of the van, upside down, "Let me show you a thing or two about ferals getting lost. Let's see you catch me!" Then, he flipped back off and bolted into the woods. First tree he came to, he made a scratch pattern.

And one, and two, and three... Mitch thought, counting for distance.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant started walking in the direction the red panda had gone. "Ferals, oy," he muttered.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"My own paranoia. Sorry." Destiny smiled apologetically, but she was looking at something else. Nothing really, but she knew something was there. "Can we go faster? I'm getting a horrible feeling about being outside..."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige was about to say okay, and had even opened his mouth to do so, when Will's ears flicked up. "W-w-wait!" He cried. "If we're standing s-still... why do I h-h-hear steps in th-th-the snow?" His shivering had picked up, as he was spooked. "I think someone's w-w-watching us, Uncle Paige."

Paige turned to Will. "Will, calm down. I am sure-" His eyes went up just a tad, as he caught a flash of familiar fur. He smiled. "I am sure no one dangerous is watching us, you two. Though, if someone is there right now, they should know that scaring us might not be the best idea right now, given the circumstances." He had to hold in a laugh. There, hopefully Darien would get the hint, he mused.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch looked back for just a moment.

He's following?

Well, why wouldn't he?

Because orginization members only follow with guns, that's why!

Okay, chill out, just keep moving.

Mitch ran on for a good few counts. Stepping over boulders and the like. Only when he smacked his head on a tree limb did he get a better idea. He crawled up for as high as he could go and waited. He sat down, and, after curling himself up in his tail, looked back to check for Valiant.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Jenny sighed and rolled her eyes she loved the playfulness of the Panda but this was getting a bit annoying. She started after the Panda and Val keeping up with the wolfdogs walk.

Lance sighed and looked around at the group that had collected there and walked up to Eris he crouched down beside her. "Are you alright Eris?" He asked wanting to help the cat.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:
Cwitt wrote:"Oh, okay." She said. She took Grey's hint and started carefully, and slowly, climbing up the tree. She arrived at the branch that was across from the attic window and slowly made her way to the edge. She looked down and gulped. She was slightly afraid of heights. Okay, on the count of 3. 1... 2... 3! She jumped from the branch and made it into the attic. She let out a sigh of relief as she stood there in the attic.
Grey watched as Saphia made her way up the tree anfd into the attic, as Saphia jumped into the attic, Grey walked over to the front door and grabbed the side of the frame Well...let's see how well this works out... Grey thought as he started to climb the front of the house "So far, so good" Grey said to himself as he climbed further toward the attic window "Almost there..." Grey said reaching for the window ledge. Grey gripped the window ledge with his paw and slowly pulled himself up and through the window "Maybe...I should've...used the tree" Grey said tired from all the climbing he had done "you do know...that I could've gotten the ladder...or we could've gone through the front door" Grey said to Saphia, while looking around the attic for some kind of seat "Here we go..." Grey said, finding two beanbag chairs and dragging them out from the masses of boxes "Found two seats...or best I could amongst all...that" Grey said, motioning his hand at all the boxes "So...how about you tell me about yourself...?" Grey said, sitting down on one of the beanbags "We don't know much about one another...so, maybe we should change that,eh?" Grey asked, Slightly sinking into the chair.
Saphia sat down in the other beanbag and sunk a bit. "Uh...Okay, but there isn't very much to tell. I uh... like to read and um... be with my mom. I've never really done much else... until today, that is..." She answered, a little embarrassed. She was not the most outgoing cat. She sat there silently for a short moment and then she said "So... um.... if it's okay... what about you?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch looked back for just a moment.

He's following?

Well, why wouldn't he?

Mitch ran on for a good few counts. Stepping over boulders and the like. Only when he smacked his head on a tree limb did he get a better idea. He crawled up for as high as he could go and waited. He sat down, and, after curling himself up in his tail, looked back to check for Valiant.
"Hi there, stranger," said Valiant, waving his arm (the good one) at him, from below. "Nice day for a walkout, eh?"
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:Saphia sat down in the other beanbag and sunk a bit. "Uh...Okay, but there isn't very much to tell. I uh... like to read and um... be with my mom. I've never really done much else... until today, that is..." She answered, a little embarrassed. She was not the most outgoing cat. She sat there silently for a short moment and then she said "So... um.... if it's okay... what about you?"
"Me...? Well...there's not much to tell, there's one thing we have in common,eh?" Grey said, thinking over what to say "In the basics though, I just like to do two things, the first is to tinker and work on things, sometimes they work, sometimes they end in a bit of disaster" Grey starting saying "I also love to do a bit of parkour...or free running, whatever it's called, It keeps me agile, fit and it really helps me whenever I need to leave the house" Grey said, stretching his legs out "but I think you and I are almost one in the same, two birds of a feather, two cats of a collar, two....two...uh...seems I'm out of metaphors" Grey said, not thinking of what he was saying.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance sighed and looked around at the group that had collected there and walked up to Eris he crouched down beside her. "Are you alright Eris?" He asked wanting to help the cat.
Eris resisted the urge to jump up, smile and say everything was fine, and then pull a hasty prank. Instead, she sighed and shook her head, "No, I'm not alright. I miss Loki..."

(( I forgot if Lance is long-time resident, or if he moved in. But if he lived there for more than two years, he would remember Loki. Loki is Eris's "brother", meaning he's her owner's other cat. Two years ago from the present, Loki and Eris's mom (her owner's wife) suddenly left, and both Eris and her dad don't really talk about it. Most of the humans know what happened, but they won't tell their pets by request of Eris's owner))
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

The Game wrote:"My own paranoia. Sorry." Destiny smiled apologetically, but she was looking at something else. Nothing really, but she knew something was there. "Can we go faster? I'm getting a horrible feeling about being outside..."
Pecan wrote:Paige was about to say okay, and had even opened his mouth to do so, when Will's ears flicked up. "W-w-wait!" He cried. "If we're standing s-still... why do I h-h-hear steps in th-th-the snow?" His shivering had picked up, as he was spooked. "I think someone's w-w-watching us, Uncle Paige."
Paige turned to Will. "Will, calm down. I am sure-" His eyes went up just a tad, as he caught a flash of familiar fur. He smiled. "I am sure no one dangerous is watching us, you two. Though, if someone is there right now, they should know that scaring us might not be the best idea right now, given the circumstances." He had to hold in a laugh. There, hopefully Darien would get the hint, he mused.
"Awww, you guys are no fun!" Darien pouted, dropping all his efforts to be stealthy. He walked up to the small group with a large smile, greeting them with a friendly wag. "I wouldn't have been too scary... I know that the panda is still on the loose, why do you think I'm out here in the first place? But all I found was a fox hanging upside down! Ah, but that's a different story..." He stuffed the small gift-box he was carrying under his left arm. "Anyway, I come bearing a message!" He said theatrically, looking at Destiny. "Shamrock is at Valiant's, setting up for the party. He told me to convey his feelings of love and worry for you! He wishes you would answer his texts as well." he recited, in his best grandiose Shakespeareian accent.
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny had her fist in Darien's face within seconds. It took a minute for the realization that he wasn't a panda to sink in. She grinned sheepishly and lowered her paw. "Oh, it's just you. Sorry."
The Broken Fox wrote: "Anyway, I come bearing a message!" He said theatrically, looking at Destiny. "Shamrock is at Valiant's, setting up for the party. He told me to convey his feelings of love and worry for you! He wishes you would answer his texts as well." he recited, in his best grandiose Shakespeareian accent.
Destiny rubbed the back of her neck, blushing. She glanced at Paige and Will, hoping they wouldn't be laughing at her embarrassment."Oh, right, Shamrock. I forgot...about...where's my phone?" She pulled out her phone. It was on silent; that's why she hadn't heard any of texts come in. "Thanks, Darien," she mumbled, too engrossed in the text she was typing to give him her full attention.

Text: Sorry, my phone was on silent. Paige, Will, and I are safe. We haven't seen a panda or anything-- and we do, I think I can take him out ;D Make sure you stay safe; I'd hate to have to punish Valiant for letting something happen to you ;D

I love you! <3

Message sent.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

ctcmjh wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Lance sighed and looked around at the group that had collected there and walked up to Eris he crouched down beside her. "Are you alright Eris?" He asked wanting to help the cat.
Eris resisted the urge to jump up, smile and say everything was fine, and then pull a hasty prank. Instead, she sighed and shook her head, "No, I'm not alright. I miss Loki..."

(( I forgot if Lance is long-time resident, or if he moved in. But if he lived there for more than two years, he would remember Loki. Loki is Eris's "brother", meaning he's her owner's other cat. Two years ago from the present, Loki and Eris's mom (her owner's wife) suddenly left, and both Eris and her dad don't really talk about it. Most of the humans know what happened, but they won't tell their pets by request of Eris's owner))
Lance looked down at the ground and gently put his arm around Eris's shoulders. "Oh....I miss him too Eris. Listen I've never lost someone like that my self so I'm not going to pretend to know how you feel but it will be alright Eris, everything is going to be alright." Lance said sadly but trying to comfort the cat. "Now come on perk up, go prank some one you know he would hate to see you down like this." He said picking her up off the ground and standing her up.
valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:Mitch looked back for just a moment.

He's following?

Well, why wouldn't he?

"Hi there, stranger," said Valiant, waving his arm (the good one) at him, from below. "Nice day for a walkout, eh?"
Jenny caught up to the two animals and looked up at the Panda in the tree and just put her face in her palms This is getting annoying now. She thought to herself as she lifted her head again looking directly at Mitch glaring a bit at the panda. "Ok now this is getting on my nerves Mitch, Its been a long day and I have another stray animal in the van already come on down from there so we can get this all over with." She said not really wanting to climb the tree but she was willing to if she needed to.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

The Game wrote:Destiny rubbed the back of her neck, blushing. She glanced at Paige and Will, hoping they wouldn't be laughing at her embarrassment."Oh, right, Shamrock. I forgot...about...where's my phone?" She pulled out her phone. It was on silent; that's why she hadn't heard any of texts come in. "Thanks, Darien," she mumbled, too engrossed in the text she was typing to give him her full attention.
Seeing Destiny busy herself with her phone, Darien turned his attention to the others. "Now that Destiny's texting, part one of my job is done! Part two involves rounding you guys up for Valiant's new years party! I hope you're coming..." he wagged. "I haven't seen you two in a while, especially you, Will. Now that I think about, I haven't really seen you since the three of us met! How have you been?"
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

IceKitsune wrote:
Lance looked down at the ground and gently put his arm around Eris's shoulders. "Oh....I miss him too Eris. Listen I've never lost someone like that my self so I'm not going to pretend to know how you feel but it will be alright Eris, everything is going to be alright." Lance said sadly but trying to comfort the cat. "Now come on perk up, go prank some one you know he would hate to see you down like this." He said picking her up off the ground and standing her up.
Despite all of the adventure, Archimedes still felt the need to find home and let his dad know where he'd been. Pets had in the past been adopted and run away, he really didn't want his dad thinking that had happened. After Lance had gotten the other pet up off the ground, he went over.

"Hey, Lance? Could you point me in the general direction of my house?" the white dog asked, "I don't wanna worry Mr. Dres.. er, My dad."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh, you have no idea!" Mitch said in reply, "You'd think after being cooped up for two years I could use a little fresh air."

*gurgle*

HUSH YOU!

Then the officer showed up. And Mitch was practically giddy. If he could've trotted in a circle in the tree, he would have. In fact, he was trying not to but he couldn't help grinning.

Oh, this'll make things so much easier!
Jenny caught up to the two animals and looked up at the Panda in the tree and just put her face in her palms This is getting annoying now. She thought to herself as she lifted her head again looking directly at Mitch glaring a bit at the panda. "Ok now this is getting on my nerves Mitch, Its been a long day and I have another stray animal in the van already come on down from there so we can get this all over with." She said not really wanting to climb the tree but she was willing to if she needed to.
At the mention of the other stray, Mitch felt partially sorry. He would have to talk to it before they got back.

"Ohh, gee, I didn't know it was such a burden to try and earn the trust of a fairly skittish, suspicious, and fairly harmless feral trying to figure out things, and hoping everything's not a scam," Mitch said in reply. Then he grinned and flicked some snow off into their general direction. Then, he turned straight right, keeping in line withe the housing row, and bolted through the tree tops.

One, two, three...

At twenty-five, he came to a clearing with a boulder outcropping. He slid down, and tripped on the root again. He gathered up a few sticks and threw them the other way. He braced himself, then ran for the boulder taking as wide as steps as possible. When he got to the top, he jumped onto the trunk of the nearest tree, using his paws and not his claws to grip. Trying to break as little branches as possible, he climbed all the way back up, and began heading back towards the housing.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance looked down at the ground and gently put his arm around Eris's shoulders. "Oh....I miss him too Eris. Listen I've never lost someone like that my self so I'm not going to pretend to know how you feel but it will be alright Eris, everything is going to be alright." Lance said sadly but trying to comfort the cat. "Now come on perk up, go prank some one you know he would hate to see you down like this." He said picking her up off the ground and standing her up.
Eris sighed and stood up as well, "Yeah, you're right. I should try to cheer up a bit." She said with a genuine, tiny smile, "I should probably try to visit him and mom sometime, though." She said, "Thanks, Lance." She said, holding out her hand for a handshake. Little does Lance know, there's a joy buzzer hidden in her fur.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock felt his phone buzz in his collar and read the message and texted back:

I'm so glad you're alright sweetie...I'll see you at the party tonight, I'm making a surprise, just for you. You'll know it when you see it. I love you... have fun with Paige and Will. *kisses*

"Well... good news Rikki, Paige, Will and Destiny are alright... and they'lll be coming to the party tonight as well!"
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Oh, you have no idea!" Mitch said in reply, "You'd think after being cooped up for two years I could use a little fresh air."

*gurgle*

HUSH YOU!

Then the officer showed up. And Mitch was practically giddy. If he could've trotted in a circle in the tree, he would have. In fact, he was trying not to but he couldn't help grinning.

Oh, this'll make things so much easier!

At the mention of the other stray, Mitch felt partially sorry. He would have to talk to it before they got back.

"Ohh, gee, I didn't know it was such a burden to try and earn the trust of a fairly skittish, suspicious, and fairly harmless feral trying to figure out things, and hoping everything's not a scam," Mitch said in reply. Then he grinned and flicked some snow off into their general direction. Then, he turned straight right, keeping in line withe the housing row, and bolted through the tree tops.

One, two, three...

At twenty-five, he came to a clearing with a boulder outcropping. He slid down, and tripped on the root again. He gathered up a few sticks and threw them the other way. He braced himself, then ran for the boulder taking as wide as steps as possible. When he got to the top, he jumped onto the trunk of the nearest tree, using his paws and not his claws to grip. Trying to break as little branches as possible, he climbed all the way back up, and began heading back towards the housing.
Valiant shrugged and followed the red panda until he caught up again, "I'll say, my friend! You really seem in a hurry, today?" Are we such a bad company?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Man he's fast. That's okay, I just got to push it!

OW! HUSH UP YOU TOO! Stupid ankle!

Valiant shrugged and followed the red panda until he caught up again, "I'll say, my friend! You really seem in a hurry, today?" Are we such a bad company?"
"Well now, I don't know that yet now do I?" Mitch said, then rushed it a bit more.

I need bushes! Bushes come on!

Then, he came to a clearing, with, one bush. Then farther on was the road. And the housing. He noticed that he was only two houses away fromt the van, which, was sort of good.

That'll do!

Mitch slid from the tree and jumped and rolled into the bush. Then bolted it across the road, hopping over the curb this time.

Ha! Missed-oop!

Not watching were he was going, he stumbled over a rock and rolled just a shy foot of the van.