HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Broken Fox

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by The Broken Fox »

Grey_fox20 wrote:Grey listened to Darien, yet once Darien had finished, Grey stayed completely silent. Grey let go of the collar and let it hit the ground "Darien..." Grey started "You and your friend can talk to us tomorrow...but for now, I just want to set up my surprise over there" Grey suddenly had a thought n his mind, as everything clicked together, he started to smile "Hey Darien, I've got one last thing for you" Grey quickly turned and went over to the cardboard box, near-by the tripod and opened it just enough for him to reach into it, but not enough for anyone to be able to see inside, and he pulled out a small brown box, wrapped in a dark green, felt ribbon. "I think I might as well give this to you now, it'll save some time..." Grey said, walking to Darien and holding out the box "Also, think of it as...thanks".
Darien blinked in surprise. Out of the many possible reactions he hadn't expected being gifted in the least! "Thank you Grey... You really shouldn't have. I mean, I don't expect anything in return! But thanks!" He took the box and held it in his paws, trying to guess what could be inside. "So what's the occasion? And what is this? Well, I hope you don't mind if I go ahead and..." He carefully unwrapped the ribbon and opened the box, looking inside to find...
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

The Broken Fox wrote:Darien blinked in surprise. Out of the many possible reactions he hadn't expected being gifted in the least! "Thank you Grey... You really shouldn't have. I mean, I don't expect anything in return! But thanks!" He took the box and held it in his paws, trying to guess what could be inside. "So what's the occasion? And what is this? Well, I hope you don't mind if I go ahead and..." He carefully unwrapped the ribbon and opened the box, looking inside to find...
"What occasion? Well, it's New Years!" Grey said joyfully, as Darien opened the box "While I didn't have a lot to work with I still managed to put in the basic O'Mardar gifts...A scarf, your scarf is a sapphire color, I also included little home-made candies shaped like clovers and shamrocks, as well as your own personalised little item...yours happens to be a circular collar tag that doubles as a GPS and tracking device" Grey pulled a small plastic box of computer chips "These tracking chips are quite fun to use, I accidently dropped one out my window once, somehow I tracked it down to a different town, quite fun" Grey was still smiling as he spoke, since he knew this work wasn't done "Now, Saphia, I believe we have something to do" Grey said, turning to Saphia "now...once again, if you'll kindly follow me" Grey said, slowly walking toward the tripod.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"What occasion? Well, it's New Years!" Grey said joyfully, as Darien opened the box "While I didn't have a lot to work with I still managed to put in the basic O'Mardar gifts...A scarf, your scarf is a sapphire color, I also included little home-made candies shaped like clovers and shamrocks, as well as your own personalised little item...yours happens to be a circular collar tag that doubles as a GPS and tracking device" Grey pulled a small plastic box of computer chips "These tracking chips are quite fun to use, I accidently dropped one out my window once, somehow I tracked it down to a different town, quite fun" Grey was still smiling as he spoke, since he knew this work wasn't done "Now, Saphia, I believe we have something to do" Grey said, turning to Saphia "now...once again, if you'll kindly follow me" Grey said, slowly walking toward the tripod.
Saphia just stood there watching during their argument, not wanting to get in the middle of it. She smiled when Grey and Darien stopped fighting, glad that
Grey accepted Darien's help. When Grey asked her to follow, she did without a word.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

She doesn't believe I'll survive? Hah, I'll show her.

And with that, Mitch bounded up the tree and met eye to eye with Bora. He met her gaze as evenly as he could.

"Oh yes, Trust is important. In fact, it hinges upon life and death itself," Mitch said, going on a rant again, "Have I mentioned that I was in a situation much like this once? And do you know what happened? A group of us escaped once. And we got a day away and happened upon a town called Don Juegos. We went to the first authorities we could find, and you know what happened? To make a long story short, we were caught, held, and given back to the orginization. So if you'll excuse me for being a little low in the trust department. How do I know your all genuine and unpaid? I can't figure that out stuffed behind bars or under someone's questionable control now can I? But, if I get away now, or be left alone to survive, then I could start to build up for the future. Then we could have a life here. That is why I've not taken mine. Because there's still that small glimmer of hope. Now, do you still want to help me? Find a way to get me at least local feral status, and I'll comply with that. Because that is the only thing I'll accept until I can learn people's true motives! But, I will not be someone's 'pet'!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

If a bird had teeth, Bora would've grinned like a wolf.
"You know, landwalker, I like your attitude. You're a fighter, and you deserve a fighting chance... Unfortunately, as you may see..." her beak pointed down "You have simply no chances to escape, as it is. And you don't want to die.
You want to be a feral: you must ask the humans--"

"That's right!" said Valiant from below. "Listen, mister: Like it or not, I know my law, and you're considered an exotic animal. Best we can do, and we will do since you've been brought here illegally, is to return you to the wild, to your habitat. I know you have no reason to trust me, but consider the alternative! If some poacher found you, your escape will have been for nothing! Please, come down!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris jumped slightly when Mitch hugged her. She always had a big peeve of personal space, so the behind hug took her by surprise, not that she didn't like it. She did like hugging him. But, partly due to her shock, she had no idea what was going on until half the neighborhood, an officer, and that darned hawk was all around Mitch, who was standing on a roof, "Mitch! You can trust them!" She said as she effortlessly jumped up onto a roof near Mitch's tree, "Mitch, come down. You can trust these humans, they'll take you to the wild and you'll never be a slave to those sick twisted monsters ever again!" She said, as she stood on a roof, close to him. She hated being near Bora, but Mitch was worth it.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:Saphia just stood there watching during their argument, not wanting to get in the middle of it. She smiled when Grey and Darien stopped fighting, glad that
Grey accepted Darien's help. When Grey asked her to follow, she did without a word.
"Hope that little...arguement wasn't a bother" Grey said, wlaking wiht Saphia to the tripod "But now, I finally get to unveil my masterpiece of DIY" Grey said as he knelt down by the near-by cardboard box and flung it open "Now presenting..." Grey started, lifting the DIY project out of the box "The Gift-Zooka" Grey said, lifting the Gift-Zooka onto the tripod "Thanks to a lawnmower engine, a few lead pipes and a lot of work, I've made this...contraption, to shoot gifts high in the air and let them parachute down to the recipients" Grey looked over the Gift-Zooka for any problems there could be with it and then said to Saphia "Now, I needed you here for 2 things, the first was supposed to be during the New Years party and the other at midnight...but it seems time has worked against us a little..." Grey said nervously, taking out his watch and looking at the time "I was going to leave it 'till after everyone else got theirs but...I just can't wait anymore" Grey reached into his jacket, and pulled out a small box ,similar to the one he gave Darien, but this one was wrapped in a a gold colored, silk ribbon "I didn't put it with the rest...just in case it was damaged" Grey said,his nervous tone becoming more and more obvious, while holding the box out with one paw and holding a part of the ribbon with his other "Should I open it, or do you want to do the honours?" Grey said, while the paw holding the ribbon was slightly trembling.

RP Characters:
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"What occasion? Well, it's New Years!" Grey said joyfully, as Darien opened the box "While I didn't have a lot to work with I still managed to put in the basic O'Mardar gifts...A scarf, your scarf is a sapphire color, I also included little home-made candies shaped like clovers and shamrocks, as well as your own personalised little item...yours happens to be a circular collar tag that doubles as a GPS and tracking device" Grey pulled a small plastic box of computer chips "These tracking chips are quite fun to use, I accidently dropped one out my window once, somehow I tracked it down to a different town, quite fun" Grey was still smiling as he spoke, since he knew this work wasn't done "Now, Saphia, I believe we have something to do" Grey said, turning to Saphia "now...once again, if you'll kindly follow me" Grey said, slowly walking toward the tripod.
Darien smiled at Grey after he surveyed the content of the box. "Thank you Grey! It's very nice of you." He packed everything back and closed the box, he would take out his gifts when he got home later. But more importantly, Darien was glad Grey returned to his good mood, even if part of it was a facade. Still better then being depressed... He though. Tomorrow, I'll see what I can do to fix that! He watched as Grey invited Saphia to his project, and he figured it was his cue to leave the two of them alone. "I guess I have some errands of my own to attend to, I'll see you later at the party! Bye guys!" He turned to leave, box under his arm, and he pulled out his phone again. "Let's try calling Shamrock again..." he muttered as he dialed.

Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Midway through Shamrock's scratching, he felt his phone vibrate a bit and as he pulled his headphones, heard "TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING!!!" "Oh, good, Dari's calling me. Wonder what happened." He flipped his phone open and paused the song on his computer "Hey Dari! What's going on dude?"
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

The shepherd breathed a sigh of relief when the line connected. "Oh good, Shamrock, I was beginning to worry about you, you haven't answered my call earlier! Anyway, I'm out panda hunting, only I haven't found no panda, just a fox. Well, Grey to be precise! You remember him from the snowball fight?" He shuffled the box and the phone in his paws to get more comfortable as he walked. "I wanted to call you to see what's up with you, I kind of left you there on your own... Sorry about that! I was thinking about heading back to you, actually. I have no lead and it's getting dark and cold! That reminds me, could you run upstairs and ask Rikki how they're doing? I'm hoping Valiant has more luck with our firefox." Darien rounded a street corner and noticed two figures up ahead. He squinted his eyes and he pushed his glasses up his nose, and the figures turned into that of two cats. "Oh hey, I think I see Destiny and Paige coming up the street..."

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch thought carefully for a moment about what the clan had discussed. Since they were in the country already, the best bet was to simply, stay. Mitch crossed his arms for a moment. Still, that hawk thought he was still partially incapable. Mitch looked down at the crowd, and then back at Bora.

"Imagine this in the opposite direction, if you will," he said to her quietly. He stood up, fell backwards, caught a branch, and slid down the rest of the tree. He tripped once at the trunk, but quickly caught himself. Then he bolted across the street and, into the back of the van for a second. Then jumped up the back of the van. He passed a black cat on the way and kept it in mind. Coming over on the top, he settled in the center, laid down face first, and crossed his arms and legs in a playful manner, eyeing the wolfdog and the officer.

"What if we decided to make a home here?" he asked, "We used to live here, some of our ancient ancentors. At least, in another part of the country. And this wilderness is slightly like back home. So I don't see why not?"
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch thought carefully for a moment about what the clan had discussed. Since they were in the country already, the best bet was to simply, stay. Mitch crossed his arms for a moment. Still, that hawk thought he was still partially incapable. Mitch looked down at the crowd, and then back at Bora.

"Imagine this in the opposite direction, if you will," he said to her quietly. He stood up, fell backwards, caught a branch, and slid down the rest of the tree. He tripped once at the trunk, but quickly caught himself. Then he bolted across the street and, into the back of the van for a second. Then jumped up the back of the van. He passed a black cat on the way and kept it in mind. Coming over on the top, he settled in the center, laid down face first, and crossed his arms and legs in a playful manner, eyeing the wolfdog and the officer.

"What if we decided to make a home here?" he asked, "We used to live here, some of our ancient ancentors. At least, in another part of the country. And this wilderness is slightly like back home. So I don't see why not?"
-Are you happy with that life style?-Asked Kurt to the Panda
-The freedom is awesome, and be a pet could suck sometimes... I know, but thik about this: when was the last time that you get really happy?... When you're with someone, someone that love you, love... When you was with that cat... you were happy, right?- Continued pointing Eris.

Then the cat looked to the Panda's eyes.
-Think about it, you don't have to be a pet for feeling love-
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Mon May 16, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Well... whatever you can get around to make happen. And if that is Destiny in front of you, tell her I love her okay? She hasn't answered my texts yet. And I'll tell Rikki that you went on the hunt and came up short. See ya in a few Dari.... hope you don't miss my ears too much." Shamrock flipped the phone closed and walked back into Casa Leone and up the stairs to Rikki's room "Hey Rikki, Darien just gave me a call... he's with Grey, he went out looking for the panda, came up with nothing."
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch thought carefully for a moment about what the clan had discussed. Since they were in the country already, the best bet was to simply, stay. Mitch crossed his arms for a moment. Still, that hawk thought he was still partially incapable. Mitch looked down at the crowd, and then back at Bora.

"We'll leave that decision to you," said Valiant. "I mean, if you long for an independent life, and you can provide for yourself, you can be set free in this neighborhood. If you don't mind a little help, Bora can host you at Pecan Building: you won't be anyone's pet, but you'll have a roof over your head, rather than fighting for a den. Could we make that a deal?"
---
Challenger01 wrote:"Well... whatever you can get around to make happen. And if that is Destiny in front of you, tell her I love her okay? She hasn't answered my texts yet. And I'll tell Rikki that you went on the hunt and came up short. See ya in a few Dari.... hope you don't miss my ears too much." Shamrock flipped the phone closed and walked back into Casa Leone and up the stairs to Rikki's room "Hey Rikki, Darien just gave me a call... he's with Grey, he went out looking for the panda, came up with nothing."
In answers to Shamrock's words, Rikki pointed to her laptop. Through a one-way channel, connected with Valian't cell installed in his bionic arm, she could hear a live feed of what was happening. "I guess we can stop worrying about that matter."
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock took at look at Rikki's laptop "Well... I guess that certainly does solve that matter... Now, I know you two have been in the force for some time, but dang you have some cool gear."

Charger was still sitting in Dakotah's clubhouse "You know, I think I'm just going to head home.... I'm sure Dad's a bit worried." He hopped up out of the basement and out the door, thanking Dakotah's father on the way out.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

After Shamrock hung up Darien put the phone back in his collar. Miss your ears, huh? If I mention that to Destiny she'll have kittens! He trod through the snowy street, approaching his feline neighbors. "Hey guys!" he called out, waving his paw in the air to get Paige's and Destiny's attention.

valerio

Post by valerio »

Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock took at look at Rikki's laptop "Well... I guess that certainly does solve that matter... Now, I know you two have been in the force for some time, but dang you have some cool gear."
Rikki sighed, tapping her fingers on the desktop. "Cool gear, years of experience...and Ive been beaten at my own game by that German Spitz. He's totally good. I'd ask him out, but he'd make best with Valiant. Just my luck!"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:

"We'll leave that decision to you," said Valiant. "I mean, if you long for an independent life, and you can provide for yourself, you can be set free in this neighborhood. If you don't mind a little help, Bora can host you at Pecan Building: you won't be anyone's pet, but you'll have a roof over your head, rather than fighting for a den. Could we make that a deal?"
Jenny sighed and looked between the Hawk the Panda and the Wolfdog. "I might be able to pull something off with my superiors, but I can't promise anything. You are a Vulnerable species after all. You might have to live at a zoo, or best case you might have to have a tracking chip put in you so we can keep an eye out for you. Either way you still have to come with me for a check up first." Jenny said hoping one of the two situations would be favorable to Mitch.
razgriz wrote:It didn't take long for Archimedes to get to the Red Panda, or at least onto the street. He stopped at the end of the street and watched from the distance. He saw the Red Panda and animal control person, but the Panda didn't seem forocious, wild or harmful like anyone had said.

"I think we've found our Feral Panda" he said to Lance, "he seems just as harmless as any other Red Panda."
Lance caught up and looked at the sight in front of him. "Yep looks like it, really the only reason they wanted us to say in was because it might have rabies or some other diseases you know." Lance said as he spotted his mom talking to the panda. "Is everything alright Mom?" He called out to her it looked that way but he just wanted to make sure.

"Yes sweetie everything is going fine now we should be wrapping this up." She said before turning her attention back to the panda. "So what do you say Mitch?"
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:
Cwitt wrote:Saphia just stood there watching during their argument, not wanting to get in the middle of it. She smiled when Grey and Darien stopped fighting, glad that
"Hope that little...arguement wasn't a bother" Grey said, wlaking wiht Saphia to the tripod "But now, I finally get to unveil my masterpiece of DIY" Grey said as he knelt down by the near-by cardboard box and flung it open "Now presenting..." Grey started, lifting the DIY project out of the box "The Gift-Zooka" Grey said, lifting the Gift-Zooka onto the tripod "Thanks to a lawnmower engine, a few lead pipes and a lot of work, I've made this...contraption, to shoot gifts high in the air and let them parachute down to the recipients" Grey looked over the Gift-Zooka for any problems there could be with it and then said to Saphia "Now, I needed you here for 2 things, the first was supposed to be during the New Years party and the other at midnight...but it seems time has worked against us a little..." Grey said nervously, taking out his watch and looking at the time "I was going to leave it 'till after everyone else got theirs but...I just can't wait anymore" Grey reached into his jacket, and pulled out a small box ,similar to the one he gave Darien, but this one was wrapped in a a gold colored, silk ribbon "I didn't put it with the rest...just in case it was damaged" Grey said,his nervous tone becoming more and more obvious, while holding the box out with one paw and holding a part of the ribbon with his other "Should I open it, or do you want to do the honours?" Grey said, while the paw holding the ribbon was slightly trembling.
Saphia was amazed at what Grey had built. She listened Grey explain what it was for and was even more amazed. Saphia was standing there, just staring at the machine, when she noticed Grey pull out the present. "You can open it if you want to..." She replied.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

-Are you happy with that life style?-Asked Kurt to the Panda
-The freedom is awesome, and be a pet could suck sometimes... I know, but thik about this: when was the last time that you get really happy?... When you're with someone, someone that love you, love... When you was with that cat... you were happy, right?- Continued pointing Eris.

Then the cat looked to the Panda's eyes.
-Think about it, you don't have to be a pet for feeling love-
Mitch turned around and looked at Kurt, narrowing his eyes at him like he had everyone else.

"And that last time, that was with family, friends, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts," Mitch said to him quietly, then he swallowed a bit, "And, yes, if only just a little, with Eris. But, I see you've never had your freedom taken away from you. When that happens, you never truly can be happy, or feel love. Especially if it's not by your own decision." Mitch sighed, and took a deep breath, then let it out. The adrenaline was beginning to wear down, and he was still hungry. Then, to Vailant and Jenny.

"A zoo wouldn't do. As soon as murmurs of a new Red Panda checking in anywhere, they'd know. I'll have to show you my tattoo later, but they'll know," Mitch said, "I should also probably be kept off the record as well, officer. They've got eyes everywhere. But, if you're serious about helping me, then letting me go. Then I want someone to come with me. To see me in, and to see me out. Also, can you do me a favor about the tracking chip?"
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:Saphia was amazed at what Grey had built. She listened Grey explain what it was for and was even more amazed. Saphia was standing there, just staring at the machine, when she noticed Grey pull out the present. "You can open it if you want to..." She replied.
"As you say..." Grey said, pulling the ribbon and opening the box's lid "First we have a Red Rose colored scarf..." Grey pulled the scarf out and un-folded it, passing it to Saphia "It took a lot of work...but I put the scent of roses into the scarf and believe me, the thorns are very painful" Grey then reached into the box and brought out the candy clovers and shamrocks "There are these...of course, but there's one thing that sets this gift apart from the rest" said Grey, smiling as he took another, smaller box, out of the first box and opened it, revealing a 20 Carat necklace with an amethyst gem connected "This necklace....once belonged to Nicky's wife, when she was...gone, he left it to me...on the night before he left..." Grey was slighty blushing as he continued "Nicky gave this to his wife...Now I'm giving it to you" Grey placed everything back into the box with the ribbon and held it out for Saphia "So...will you be taking the gift, or should I keep holding it out like this?" Grey said, a little jokingly.

RP Characters:
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:
Cwitt wrote:Saphia was amazed at what Grey had built. She listened Grey explain what it was for and was even more amazed. Saphia was standing there, just staring at the machine, when she noticed Grey pull out the present. "You can open it if you want to..." She replied.
"As you say..." Grey said, pulling the ribbon and opening the box's lid "First we have a Red Rose colored scarf..." Grey pulled the scarf out and un-folded it, passing it to Saphia "It took a lot of work...but I put the scent of roses into the scarf and believe me, the thorns are very painful" Grey then reached into the box and brought out the candy clovers and shamrocks "There are these...of course, but there's one thing that sets this gift apart from the rest" said Grey, smiling as he took another, smaller box, out of the first box and opened it, revealing a 20 Carat necklace with an amethyst gem connected "This necklace....once belonged to Nicky's wife, when she was...gone, he left it to me...on the night before he left..." Grey was slighty blushing as he continued "Nicky gave this to his wife...Now I'm giving it to you" Grey placed everything back into the box with the ribbon and held it out for Saphia "So...will you be taking the gift, or should I keep holding it out like this?" Grey said, a little jokingly.
Saphia took Grey's hint and took the box out of his hands, blushing. She had been taken back by the present, mostly by the necklace. Saphia wanted to say something about how it was to special a gift for her to accept, but she couldn't think of the words. She looked up from the box at Grey, and all she could manage was "th-thank you..."she looked down at the box again, still trying to find the words. "A-are you sure?" was the best she could come up with.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:
Saphia took Grey's hint and took the box out of his hands, blushing. She had been taken back by the present, mostly by the necklace. Saphia wanted to say something about how it was to special a gift for her to accept, but she couldn't think of the words. She looked up from the box at Grey, and all she could manage was "th-thank you..."she looked down at the box again, still trying to find the words. "A-are you sure?" was the best she could come up with.
"Am I sure...?" Grey said "I've never been more sure of anything before" Grey smile turned from a grin to a soft smile as silence hung in the air "Well, it seems we have a bit of time before we need to use the ol' 'zooka over there..." Grey said, motioning his hand at the completed contraption "So...what do we do in the meantime?" Grey said, once again checking his watch.

RP Characters:
theblackcateyes

Then Kurt looked to Bora

-Do you know a place that he could use like a home?, you know the entire city- Said to Bora pointing the Panda.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Bura rubbed her throat, thinking. "Hmm, the old warehouses at Columbus St. would do. They used to contain the materials for the construction of the first houses, and now they're abandoned. Plenty of room to hide. If our friend doesn't mind sharing his space with the local rodents..."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Bura rubbed her throat, thinking. "Hmm, the old warehouses at Columbus St. would do. They used to contain the materials for the construction of the first houses, and now they're abandoned. Plenty of room to hide. If our friend doesn't mind sharing his space with the local rodents..."
"Heh, dinner," Mitch said, "But Eris has offered me the underneath of her house for now. If that's still allright with her. But I'll keep that in mind when the fourty-five..." Mitch slapped himself in the face.

"Stop saying fourty-five!" Mitch said to himself, "They're gone already! Sniff. But as I was saying. I'll keep it in mind for fourty-three clan mates. But thank you."
theblackcateyes

-fourthy three? clan? what are you talking about?-Asked Kurt to the panda.

Then he aproached him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant couldn't speak for an officer, do promises he couldn't keep. "Far as I know, he wouldn't find a better guardian angel than Bora, since she seems to have taken a liking to him, madame," he said to the woman. "If my word counts for something, I ask you to consider this option. I know every corner of Pecan Building, and our friend can hide there or in the forest. And I can reach the place on a run." He wasn't boasting, he had just done that to help Rikki, once...
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:
Cwitt wrote: Saphia took Grey's hint and took the box out of his hands, blushing. She had been taken back by the present, mostly by the necklace. Saphia wanted to say something about how it was to special a gift for her to accept, but she couldn't think of the words. She looked up from the box at Grey, and all she could manage was "th-thank you..."she looked down at the box again, still trying to find the words. "A-are you sure?" was the best she could come up with.
"Am I sure...?" Grey said "I've never been more sure of anything before" Grey smile turned from a grin to a soft smile as silence hung in the air "Well, it seems we have a bit of time before we need to use the ol' 'zooka over there..." Grey said, motioning his hand at the completed contraption "So...what do we do in the meantime?" Grey said, once again checking his watch.
Saphia closed the box and held it. She stood there for a moment, pondering Grey's question. She didn't have any ideas, so she gave up on thinking of something to do. Then, she thought of something to ask. "Um, if it would be okay... could you explain what I'm supposed to do? To help you with the canon, I mean..."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Then he aproached him.
"Well, after Don Juegos, they took three of us, and, well," Mitch said sadly, "Tossed three of us to the local coyotes for arena practice. It was to make an example of us and teach the rest of the clan a lesson. My cousin and his sister died the next day. Sniff. As for a clan, we're more of a medium sized village, if you will." Then Mitch scooted slightly away from Kurt. Feeling a little more nervous now with all the pets around.

Note to self, don't scream like an idiot next time.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

The Game wrote:Destiny walked calmly; her feet treading lightly on the snow. Her eyes were half close into slits. She glanced at Paige, but found that she couldn't look at him.

I didn't say anything because it hurts...

He didn't even hug her back! How could she be there for someone who didn't want her? That horrible secret-- it made her troubles seem petty. Destiny couldn't believe she even bothered to tell him something so meaningless when that terrible secret was fresh in his mind...

Somehow, she traced this back to her mom. Her stupid, abusive, cold, harsh, mom; Hanna. You know...Natalie Black doesn't sound so bad anymore. She smiled weakly to herself, but still, she felt edgy and constantly checked her surroundings. Could she take a Panda, while protecting Paige and getting him to safety at the same time? Destiny could feel that empty chunk where her confidence used to be, before he came and took it away...

Setting her jaw, Destiny's head shot up. She was hearing things now; she was sure of it. "Did you hear something?" She whispered, stopping in her tracks and flickering her ears.
Paige shook his head. "I don't think so, but I'm not really paying attention right now." He stopped and turned. "How about you, Will?"

"I-i'm not sure. It's n-not exactly quiet out right n-now... what noise in p-p-particular are you wondering about?"

(Was sick. I am sorry)
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:

Then he aproached him.
"Well, after Don Juegos, they took three of us, and, well," Mitch said sadly, "Tossed three of us to the local coyotes for arena practice. It was to make an example of us and teach the rest of the clan a lesson. My cousin and his sister died the next day. Sniff. As for a clan, we're more of a medium sized village, if you will." Then Mitch scooted slightly away from Kurt. Feeling a little more nervous now with all the pets around.

Note to self, don't scream like an idiot next time.
Valiant put a paw over Mitch's shoulder. "I uncovered many of those arenas during my job for the Antimafia. I..." he sighed. "I'm sorry for your losses. believe me, I know every single detail of your kind of experience. Please, allow us to keep you for the time required to get you back in full shape, at least. This is still an animal-friendly community. We won't allow those criminals to lay a finger on you. Also, whatever information you can give us, we'll use it to hunt 'em down." The Italian Wolf serrated his mechanical fist, producing a grinding sound.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

xhunterko wrote:
"A zoo wouldn't do. As soon as murmurs of a new Red Panda checking in anywhere, they'd know. I'll have to show you my tattoo later, but they'll know," Mitch said, "I should also probably be kept off the record as well, officer. They've got eyes everywhere. But, if you're serious about helping me, then letting me go. Then I want someone to come with me. To see me in, and to see me out. Also, can you do me a favor about the tracking chip?"
Jenny began to smile a bit this was going good. "Sure what would you need me to do?" She asked before turning to Valiant "As for you, I don't know how far you can be involved Val the higher ups might not like it. However I'll see what I can do your skills might be very helpful." She said to the Wolfdog.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:
Cwitt wrote: Saphia took Grey's hint and took the box out of his hands, blushing. She had been taken back by the present, mostly by the necklace. Saphia wanted to say something about how it was to special a gift for her to accept, but she couldn't think of the words. She looked up from the box at Grey, and all she could manage was "th-thank you..."she looked down at the box again, still trying to find the words. "A-are you sure?" was the best she could come up with.
Saphia closed the box and held it. She stood there for a moment, pondering Grey's question. She didn't have any ideas, so she gave up on thinking of something to do. Then, she thought of something to ask. "Um, if it would be okay... could you explain what I'm supposed to do? To help you with the canon, I mean..."
"Well, Saphia, what will happen is I'll climb on a high tree near-by here and use these Binoculars..." Grey said, pointing from a tree to the binoculars around his neck "...and since I take you for the intelligent type, I would tell the coo-ordinates of evereyone at the party, then we aim and fire" Grey said, miming a few of the actions "So...uh...that's no problem, right?" Grey asked, just realising the sheer amount he was asking Saphia to do, Grey was still constintly checking his watch nervously "So...I can take it you liked the gift?" Grey said, his jaw getting tired from all his talking, yelling and occasional falling.

RP Characters:
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote: "Well, Saphia, what will happen is I'll climb on a high tree near-by here and use these Binoculars..." Grey said, pointing from a tree to the binoculars around his neck "...and since I take you for the intelligent type, I would tell the coo-ordinates of evereyone at the party, then we aim and fire" Grey said, miming a few of the actions "So...uh...that's no problem, right?" Grey asked, just realising the sheer amount he was asking Saphia to do, Grey was still constintly checking his watch nervously "So...I can take it you liked the gift?" Grey said, his jaw getting tired from all his talking, yelling and occasional falling.
"I think I can do that..." She said. She had a lot of excess information in her head from the nonfiction books in her head, and she happened to have some that would help with this. However, she was still kind of nervous of messing up. She didn't want to disappoint Grey or anyone else. "Oh yes, I really like it." Saphia said, nodding her head gently. "The necklace is beautiful"
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote: "Well, Saphia, what will happen is I'll climb on a high tree near-by here and use these Binoculars..." Grey said, pointing from a tree to the binoculars around his neck "...and since I take you for the intelligent type, I would tell the coo-ordinates of evereyone at the party, then we aim and fire" Grey said, miming a few of the actions "So...uh...that's no problem, right?" Grey asked, just realising the sheer amount he was asking Saphia to do, Grey was still constintly checking his watch nervously "So...I can take it you liked the gift?" Grey said, his jaw getting tired from all his talking, yelling and occasional falling.
"I think I can do that..." She said. She had a lot of excess information in her head from the nonfiction books in her head, and she happened to have some that would help with this. However, she was still kind of nervous of messing up. She didn't want to disappoint Grey or anyone else. "Oh yes, I really like it." Saphia said, nodding her head gently. "The necklace is beautiful"
"Yes, the necklace is beautiful... Grey said "Cost a pretty penny too" Grey said, thinking over the necklace "Then again...we could've gotten one cheaper in this country..." Grey said, remembering seeing a similar neckalce in a store "But you live and learn, eh?" Grey said, shrugging his shoulders. As Grey spoke he also noticed that the street they were on was quite empty, only Saphia and Grey stood there, which gave Grey an idea "Hey Saphia...noone seems to be around...maybe we should head inside?" Grey asked, gesturing toward the broken attic window of his house "as they say 'it's better to wait where it's warm, than to freeze on the streets'" Grey said, once again bringing his humor into the situation.

RP Characters:
valerio

Post by valerio »

IceKitsune wrote:Jenny began to smile a bit this was going good. "Sure what would you need me to do?" She asked before turning to Valiant "As for you, I don't know how far you can be involved Val the higher ups might not like it. However I'll see what I can do your skills might be very helpful." She said to the Wolfdog.
Valiant nodded. He still was a retired police dog...but come to think of it, he could join the force, right? What with his training, it'd take much less time to complete the local Academy and--
The wolfdog shook his head! "Yeah, right! Now that I have a love life! Way to kill a relationship and break sweet Darien's heart, animale eggebbia!
"No sweat, madame. For now, let's just make sure our friend is in safe hands, OK?"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Darien's ear twitched as he waved to Paige and Destiny, and he stopped for a second in his tracks. Was someone talking about him? ...
Pecan wrote:Paige shook his head. "I don't think so, but I'm not really paying attention right now." He stopped and turned. "How about you, Will?"

"I-i'm not sure. It's n-not exactly quiet out right n-now... what noise in p-p-particular are you wondering about?"
Shrugging, he continued towards the cats, it seemed like they hadn't noticed his waving a moment earlier. But that was okay! He smiled as he started tiptoeing, even if the snow made it hard to walk quiet with its crunching under his paws. Now that he was nearer, he could see that Will was with them too. He kept sneaking, closer and closer...

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Valiant put a paw over Mitch's shoulder. "I uncovered many of those arenas during my job for the Antimafia. I..." he sighed. "I'm sorry for your losses. believe me, I know every single detail of your kind of experience. Please, allow us to keep you for the time required to get you back in full shape, at least. This is still an animal-friendly community. We won't allow those criminals to lay a finger on you. Also, whatever information you can give us, we'll use it to hunt 'em down." The Italian Wolf serrated his mechanical fist, producing a grinding sound.
"Actually, just forget about that favor," Mitch said, sighing, remembering what his mother said, "I was going to ask you to pierce my ear and put a loop tracker in it, like they used to. Some guys from a village farther north of us used it to put they're prey feathers in. And then keep adding feathers for so many kills. Sigh." Mitch found himself looking at the mechanical hand. And couldn't help it.

What on earth happened and how is that happening? He shook his head and tried to look away.

"As for hunting them down," Mitch said, "I had a different idea. And, be careful were you put that. Some of those stripes still hurt. I'd still like someone to come with me though." Mitch said, pointing to Valiant's paw at his mention of his whip stripes.
theblackcateyes

Eve listened voices form the outside and woke up-

-What?? What day is today?- Asked sleepy.

The she saw the van interior and remebered...

-Oh yeah, wait a second, how much time I was here?-
-HEY!!! Is someone there?-
Asked punching the cage.

The dog was frightered maybe passed two days, one week, but she didn't know, that was scary.