HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Grey_fox20 »

"Darien" Grey said, seeing Darien's hand on his shoulder and hearing his kind words "I do believe you mis-understood me" Grey stood and turned to Darien "Believe in me, Sylvia would never hurt me in any way, sure she'll use the dog whistle or the shock collar sometimes, but she'd never really hurt me" Grey pulled a note out of his pocket "She told me Nicky gave her this note, before he..." Grey's voice trailed off for a second "Anyway, this note told her to take care of me as Nicky would, she wouldn't hurt me" Grey put the note away and went back to his work "Now if you'll excuse me, I've a little bit to do" Grey said with a sad tone built in his voice.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Kurt then in his house, checked his brother. -Yeah, he is here- Said closing his room door trying to not wake him up. Kurt went to the sofa and put his headphones, after all the madness he need some music, to relax. When the player started to put songs, he was changing it.

-To creepy-
-To stupid-
-To... when i put this one?-

Then he listened a song, the song... he loved that song, it use to be their song: Close to you - The Carpenters, the Kurt and Diane song. That night he remebered, when they kissed for the first time, was playing that son under the celestal night...he had an idea. He climbed up the stairs and reached the roof and watching the stars, reminded that romantic night that will never come back; with that song in the player and in his mind, he said:

-Diane-

And leaned in the roof trying to see the stars, just like that night.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
theblackcateyes

Ice Kistune wrote:"Calm down sweetie why wouldn't you want me to look for your owner? I'm sure he or she misses you dearly." The dog was distraught for sure Jenny knew what that could mean,abuse,but she didn't want to jump to conclusions like that she needed evidence.
-He don't miss me, okay! and in that case I'll never come back there, he is a monster- Said Eve with the breath shaken.

-Please, just let me stay here, anywhere!! but here!! PLEASE!!. I promise you, I'll be a good pet, and i never will get in troubles- She said claiming for mercy with her hands to officer Jenny.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Saphia was starting to regret her decision to come to the park. It was dark out, there was a feral panda on the loose, and Grey was no where in sight. She stood there at the edge of the park, waiting. She was very nervous being out there alone, in the dark. A pin drop could have made her jump. Saphia was also starting to become worried about Grey. I hope nothing happened to him with that feral on the loose...
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny walked calmly; her feet treading lightly on the snow. Her eyes were half close into slits. She glanced at Paige, but found that she couldn't look at him.

I didn't say anything because it hurts...

He didn't even hug her back! How could she be there for someone who didn't want her? That horrible secret-- it made her troubles seem petty. Destiny couldn't believe she even bothered to tell him something so meaningless when that terrible secret was fresh in his mind...

Somehow, she traced this back to her mom. Her stupid, abusive, cold, harsh, mom; Hanna. You know...Natalie Black doesn't sound so bad anymore. She smiled weakly to herself, but still, she felt edgy and constantly checked her surroundings. Could she take a Panda, while protecting Paige and getting him to safety at the same time? Destiny could feel that empty chunk where her confidence used to be, before he came and took it away...

Setting her jaw, Destiny's head shot up. She was hearing things now; she was sure of it. "Did you hear something?" She whispered, stopping in her tracks and flickering her ears.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:
Ice Kistune wrote:"Calm down sweetie why wouldn't you want me to look for your owner? I'm sure he or she misses you dearly." The dog was distraught for sure Jenny knew what that could mean,abuse,but she didn't want to jump to conclusions like that she needed evidence.
-He don't miss me, okay! and in that case I'll never come back there, he is a monster- Said Eve with the breath shaken.

-Please, just let me stay here, anywhere!! but here!! PLEASE!!. I promise you, I'll be a good pet, and i never will get in troubles- She said claiming for mercy with her hands to officer Jenny.
"I-I-I Look we'll talk about this in a bit I need to look for that Panda." She looked at the dog sadly, god what could she do there is no way that she could not look for her owner it was against the rules. She closed the door to the van and started down the street and started walking. What do I do shes clearly being abused, but I have no proof of it nothing I can show to get her taken away from him. Jenny walked down another street lost in thought when she spotted a Cat and her Red Panda down the street.

Well at least one good thing will come out of this day. She said as she crept up on the two animals her capture stick ready in hand hoping the two didn't hear her but with her being distracted by Eve and the almost deserted snowy street there was almost no way they didn't.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:Saphia was starting to regret her decision to come to the park. It was dark out, there was a feral panda on the loose, and Grey was no where in sight. She stood there at the edge of the park, waiting. She was very nervous being out there alone, in the dark. A pin drop could have made her jump. Saphia was also starting to become worried about Grey. I hope nothing happened to him with that feral on the loose...
Grey's many thoughts were running through his head, one after the other, until one thought came up Where could Saphia be? Maybe she mis-understood the directions...I should go look for her Grey stood from the Tripod and turned to Darien "Darien, I've got to look for someone, but I can't risk my little contraption being stolen or damaged, especially if there's a feral about, So...if it's not too much bother, could you just keep an eye on it for me?" Grey asked, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a slightly broken shock collar "This old shock collar is quite good if you need to protect yourself, this little thing doesn't pack quite a punch, but it'll keep people at bay" Grey's thoughts were constantly yelling at him to go and find Saphia, so he dropped the collar and bolted off without warning, not able to control his actions, so he quickly turned as he ran and said "I'll be back in just a tick of a clock hand, Darien".

Grey ran and ran, soon coming across the park, he still ran as the control over his actions slowly came back. Up a treee, jumping from branch to branch, searching as quick as lightning. Grey's adrenaline was rushing and as his control came back, he saw a tinge of blue fur in the corner of his eye and he immediatly knew it was Saphia. "Hey Saphia!" Grey loudly pronounced, dropping from the trees to Saphia "Seems I'm a tad late,eh? Grey said, a little Hyper-active, with the adrenaline still there.

RP Characters:
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

"Grey! Grey wait!" Darien shouted after the fox as he took off running, he seemed just as fast as he talked. He couldn't even ask anything, even though he doubted Grey would have answered. But that's okay, he wouldn't pry in the fox's personal life, except in a case of abuse. Grey tried to reassure him there was nothing going on, but the shock collar he was now holding in his paws was giving him doubts about that. It seemed he had a case on his paws...

Finally, with a small whimper, he turned back to the... 'thing' Grey left him to guard. "I didn't agree I'd stay..." This last part Darien muttered to himself. He looked at the strange DIY project assembled on the tripod, having no idea to its purpose. "I don't think I'll need this." He threw the collar down in the snow. I'll wait for him a few minutes, but that's it! Pulling out his phone the shepherd called Shamrock's number.
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

(ooc: oops, see ooc for details.)
Last edited by xhunterko on Thu May 12, 2011 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

valerio wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:"Ah heya Val, Thought I'd update you what I told Dari. There is a sighting near the forest just above the park and the person who was getting this panda flown across the country is a wanted criminal." Ying then layed back on his chair and said "how you knew it was me." sticking his tongue out even though Valiant couldn't see it.
At Ying's report, Valiant sighed. Speaking of deja-vu... "Excellent job. Message me name and description. If I happen into this guy, I'll gladly tackle him: I was getting out of exercise. Oh, and you forgot? I collected all of your numbers. There should be an advantage in representing the law and doing security patrols."
(ooc: sorry I haven't posted I've been addicted to a social networking sight)

"Name and description coming straight to ya and I remember now." Ying then swivelled in his chair to a personal computer screen and said to Val "You need to get in touch again I'll be here, see you later, Ying out." he then pressed the collar button to disconnect the call but not hard enough and the call was still being patched through yet he didn't know that as he put on some music and sung to it almost perfectly again.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
valerio

Post by valerio »

Remembering the last time that police dog had scolded him for playing the hero, Valiant contacted Lance's Mom. Or rather, he sent her an SMS with the data about the red panda's owner.

(OOC: maybe I missed it, but what are the ID stats of this guy?)
theblackcateyes

-Looks like is better if I stay here- Said to herself Eve, but curiosity was killing her.

-Well,i guess that i just will sleep- Said the tired dog, trying to sleep in the van's floor
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:Grey ran and ran, soon coming across the park, he still ran as the control over his actions slowly came back. Up a treee, jumping from branch to branch, searching as quick as lightning. Grey's adrenaline was rushing and as his control came back, he saw a tinge of blue fur in the corner of his eye and he immediatly knew it was Saphia. "Hey Saphia!" Grey loudly pronounced, dropping from the trees to Saphia "Seems I'm a tad late,eh? Grey said, a little Hyper-active, with the adrenaline still there.
"EEEP!" Saphia screamed. Well, as loud as Saphia can scream anyway. She spun around and fell on her bottom from the speed of her turn. "Oh, its you" Saphia said, her cheeks blushing from embarrassment as she sat in the snow. "I was worried something had happened to you..."
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Charger continued to sit alone in Dakotah's clubhouse, not feeling like he wanted to do much, except maybe get intoxicated on some orange soda "I guess I'm not the most popular guy around here." He muttered under his breath. He then looked around and looked over at Dakotah "Hey, look bro, I'm going to go, I'll drop by sometime, we'll do something."

Shamrock was still in Valiant's backyard, listening to several songs over his headset when he felt his collar buzz. His mom texted him back and told him "Be careful, don't get hurt." He nodded and spun his records backwards quickly, making a strange, yet rhythmic DEE-DEE-LEE-BYOO sound.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I-I-I Look we'll talk about this in a bit I need to look for that Panda." She looked at the dog sadly, god what could she do there is no way that she could not look for her owner it was against the rules. She closed the door to the van and started down the street and started walking. What do I do shes clearly being abused, but I have no proof of it nothing I can show to get her taken away from him. Jenny walked down another street lost in thought when she spotted a Cat and her Red Panda down the street.

Well at least one good thing will come out of this day. She said as she crept up on the two animals her capture stick ready in hand hoping the two didn't hear her but with her being distracted by Eve and the almost deserted snowy street there was almost no way they didn't.
Hearing something in the street, Mitch turned around, and his jaw dropped in terror.

Here? They're here? Oh no, oh no no no no!

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! PLEASE NO!" Mitch screamed terrified, then he noticed the capture stick, but he didn't see a capture stick, or an animal control officer. The only thing he was thinking was the terror of the past going through his mind. Mitch let go of Eris and started backing away, but knew it was no good, once they had you, they had you.

"NO NO NO NO NO!!! PLEASE NO!!! NOT THAT THING! PLEASE JASMINE! NOT THE CATAL PROD! NO!" And then, all at once, Eris came back to his mind.

Oh no! They'll hurt her too!

"PLEASE, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU! DON'T HURT US! JUST, JUST, JUST ME! AND, AND LEAVE HER ALONE! PLEASE! WE, WE, WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING! I SWEAR!" He tossed the key back at Eris's feet.

"S-SEE!? PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T HURT US! PLEASE, P-PLEASE, P-P-P-PLEASE!" Mitch was sobbing now, on all fours, and praying that no one got hurt.
theblackcateyes

When the song over, he put down his headphones from his head.
The night seems so perfect. But then...
xhunterko wrote:GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! PLEASE NO!
Kurt listened a scream from his rooftop.

-What was that?-
Said Kurt curious and surprised.

In that paceful night, and with he in the rooftop, he could listen a few sounds from the streets, but those ones doesn't sound very happy. He aproached to the edge of his house, to keep listening clearer; scream, more screams sounded.

-What is going on?-

Then he saw the rooftops, the house were very near each other. So he thought.

-You have to be friking kiding me-
Said to himself.

Then he with his heart about to explote, ran for the entire rooftop and jumped to the next house.

-Ahh, this isn't so hard-
Said with the breath shaken.

Then he continued, and continued faster and faster, until he finally could see the sound origin.

-Officer Jenny???!!- He asked surprised in the roof belong to their.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Jenny's Phone began buzzing in her pants pocket but she ignored it for now she need to capture the Panda. She readied the Stick undoing the Loop enough to fit around the Panda but before she could get it around him he saw her and started freaking out. She stepped back a bit and blinked a bit. "I'm not going to hurt you but I have to take you in its the law you escaped and your wild I need to take you in to get a look up and get you back to your owners. I know it sucks but its the law." Jenny said as she walked up closer to the cowering Red Panda and was about to put the stick around his neck when she stopped.

"Listen this thing is scaring you if you promises to behave I'll just carry you back to the Van. But either way your going back with me." Jenny said as she put the stick at her side. That's when she heard someone scream her name from the Roof top and her head snapped up to the source of the sound. What the heck is going on here. She thought to her self as she barely made out the figure of a cat on the roof.

(OOC: You all know what a Capture Stick (I think that is what its called or a Grasper) is right I kind of get the feeling some of you don't the way you have your characters act like it will like physically hurt them. https://secure.buchahost.com/ketch-all. ... e_28in.jpg its that thing)
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:Grey ran and ran, soon coming across the park, he still ran as the control over his actions slowly came back. Up a treee, jumping from branch to branch, searching as quick as lightning. Grey's adrenaline was rushing and as his control came back, he saw a tinge of blue fur in the corner of his eye and he immediatly knew it was Saphia. "Hey Saphia!" Grey loudly pronounced, dropping from the trees to Saphia "Seems I'm a tad late,eh? Grey said, a little Hyper-active, with the adrenaline still there.
"EEEP!" Saphia screamed. Well, as loud as Saphia can scream anyway. She spun around and fell on her bottom from the speed of her turn. "Oh, its you" Saphia said, her cheeks blushing from embarrassment as she sat in the snow. "I was worried something had happened to you..."
"You were worried about me? I was more worried about you... Grey said, once again offering his paw to help someone up "Would you want a little bit of a hand there?" Grey continued, his adrenaline having left his system and him having calmed down a tad "Maybe we should head to where I've set everything up...Darien's there and I think I left a little abruptly and rudely" Grey said, thinking over the actions of the past few minutes.

RP Characters:
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

xhunterko wrote:Hearing something in the street, Mitch turned around, and his jaw dropped in terror.

Here? They're here? Oh no, oh no no no no!

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! PLEASE NO!" Mitch screamed terrified, then he noticed the capture stick, but he didn't see a capture stick, or an animal control officer. The only thing he was thinking was the terror of the past going through his mind. Mitch let go of Eris and started backing away, but knew it was no good, once they had you, they had you.

"NO NO NO NO NO!!! PLEASE NO!!! NOT THAT THING! PLEASE JASMINE! NOT THE CATAL PROD! NO!" And then, all at once, Eris came back to his mind.

Oh no! They'll hurt her too!

"PLEASE, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU! DON'T HURT US! JUST, JUST, JUST ME! AND, AND LEAVE HER ALONE! PLEASE! WE, WE, WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING! I SWEAR!" He tossed the key back at Eris's feet.

"S-SEE!? PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T HURT US! PLEASE, P-PLEASE, P-P-P-PLEASE!" Mitch was sobbing now, on all fours, and praying that no one got hurt.
Outside and barely even started on the route for home, Archimedes heard the yelling. It didn't take a dog's hearing though to catch that. He froze in the middle of the snow and tried to guess exactly where it was coming from. In theory, if he had a computer hooked up to his brainthe exact position of the sounds could've been figured. Still he just had a general direction without it.

"That can't be good" He said, but his better nature compeled a response. It was only logical to try to help or in the worst case observe to be aware of a new threat. He took off into the darkness in the general direction the sound had come from.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"You were worried about me? I was more worried about you... Grey said, once again offering his paw to help someone up "Would you want a little bit of a hand there?" Grey continued, his adrenaline having left his system and him having calmed down a tad "Maybe we should head to where I've set everything up...Darien's there and I think I left a little abruptly and rudely" Grey said, thinking over the actions of the past few minutes.
She took Grey's hand, still blushing a little under her fur. He was worried about me... Saphia thought to herself. "Thank you." She said standing up. "Okay then."
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:"You were worried about me? I was more worried about you... Grey said, once again offering his paw to help someone up "Would you want a little bit of a hand there?" Grey continued, his adrenaline having left his system and him having calmed down a tad "Maybe we should head to where I've set everything up...Darien's there and I think I left a little abruptly and rudely" Grey said, thinking over the actions of the past few minutes.
She took Grey's hand, still blushing a little under her fur. He was worried about me... Saphia thought to herself. "Thank you." She said standing up. "Okay then."
"Well then, let's head off shall we?" said Grey, starting to lead the way toward the street Maybe I should break the ice or something...before I unveil the surprise Grey thought, as he started walking "So...Saphia, why did you move to the Plateau?" Grey asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

RP Characters:
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"Well then, let's head off shall we?" said Grey, starting to lead the way toward the street Maybe I should break the ice or something...before I unveil the surprise Grey thought, as he started walking "So...Saphia, why did you move to the Plateau?" Grey asked, trying to strike up a conversation.
"Okay." She said, following Grey. She thought for a moment then answered his next question. "Well, Mom got a better paying job that she could do from home... And this place seemed like a good neighborhood for pets... And thats why we moved, I guess." Saphia thought it would be polite to ask him too. "Um, If you don't mind...why did you move here?
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:"Well then, let's head off shall we?" said Grey, starting to lead the way toward the street Maybe I should break the ice or something...before I unveil the surprise Grey thought, as he started walking "So...Saphia, why did you move to the Plateau?" Grey asked, trying to strike up a conversation.
"Okay." She said, following Grey. She thought for a moment then answered his next question. "Well, Mom got a better paying job that she could do from home... And this place seemed like a good neighborhood for pets... And thats why we moved, I guess." Saphia thought it would be polite to ask him too. "Um, If you don't mind...why did you move here?
"Why did I move here?" Grey said, the answer immediatly having entered his mind "Saphia, it's a long, complicated story...So I'll give you the short version" Grey jokingly said, trying to prolong the answer as much he could "Before I lived in the Plateau...well, before I lived in this country, I was in Ireland. I lived there with my first owner Nicky O'Mardar, greatest guy you'd ever meet. One day he had to leave to fight in a war...left me with his sister Sylvia... to be honest, I don't think she likes me very much. But we moved here because Sylvia promised to keep me away from Ireland, I don't know why, I just know she doesn't want me back there" Grey sadly said, each word bringing up the memories of being taken far away.

"But that's all over now" Grey said, jumping back to a joyous mood "We're almost there, I can see Darien, over there" Grey continued, spotting his contraption, with Darien standing near-by.

RP Characters:
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"Why did I move here?" Grey said, the answer immediatly having entered his mind "Saphia, it's a long, complicated story...So I'll give you the short version" Grey jokingly said, trying to prolong the answer as much he could "Before I lived in the Plateau...well, before I lived in this country, I was in Ireland. I lived there with my first owner Nicky O'Mardar, greatest guy you'd ever meet. One day he had to leave to fight in a war...left me with his sister Sylvia... to be honest, I don't think she likes me very much. But we moved here because Sylvia promised to keep me away from Ireland, I don't know why, I just know she doesn't want me back there" Grey sadly said, each word bringing up the memories of being taken far away.

"But that's all over now" Grey said, jumping back to a joyous mood "We're almost there, I can see Darien, over there" Grey continued, spotting his contraption, with Darien standing near-by.
Saphia still wanted to know more but she saw how sad Grey had sounded when he spoke of it, so she held her tongue, not wanting to make Grey sad again. She continued to follow Grey, now seeing Darien next to a strange... thing.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

With the officer distracted, Mitch took his opportunity. He bolted across the street! He only tripped on the curb once, but recovered quickly. Recognizing the tree that he used earlier, he bounded up it as quick as he could. He paused to catch his breath.

Owner? Law? Sucks? Ha, ha, ha. Oh, I get it.

"I DON'T HAVE AN OWNER!!!" Mitch yelled back from the tree.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE LAW? YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT SUCKS? I'LL TELL YOU WHAT SUCKS!" Mitch began, going on another rant.

"WHAT SUCKS IS BEING TAKEN FROM YOUR BEDS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BY POACHERS! WHAT SUCKS IS BEING BEATEN INTO SUBMISSION! WHAT SUCKS IS BEING SOLD TO AN ORGANIZATION THAT SUPRESSES FERALS AND MAKES THEM EVEN MORE TIMID!" Mitch took a breath here, "WHAT SUCKS IS BEING UNABLE TO SING! UNABLE TO DANCE! UNABLE TO PRAY! UNABLE TO LOVE! UNABLE TO HUG YOUR MOTHER OR GET COMFORT FROM YOUR FATHER! WHAT SUCKS IS BEING SHOCKED, WHIPPED OR BEATEN FOR GETTING A SMILE WRONG OR A FROWN AT A BAD TIME! WHAT SUCKS IS HAVING TWO YEARS OF YOUR LIFE STOLEN FROM YOU AND THEN YOU GET SHIPPED OFF TO WHO KNOWS WHERE FOR WHO KNOWS WHAT! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HALF THE MEANING OF THAT WORD!!!" Finished for a moment, Mitch began to sob.

(ooc: Yes, I know that. Mitch doesn't. All he's thinking is that they are coming back to get him. So he panicks.)
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"But that's all over now" Grey said, jumping back to a joyous mood "We're almost there, I can see Darien, over there" Grey continued, spotting his contraption, with Darien standing near-by.
Well that's just peachy! Darien tucked away his phone in his collar. Shamrock wasn't answering, and he hoped he hadn't offended the labrador by going out to search for the panda. He'll have to go back and see if he's okay, as soon as Grey comes back. "Speak of the devil..." he muttered, as he spotted the fox approaching. "Look who's back! Listen Grey, about what you told me earlier..." The shepherd trailed off as he noticed the shy looking cat at his side. He remembered now, they were together at the snow fight, too. Darien grinned as he walked up to Grey and nudged his side with an elbow gently. "Oh, now I see what all the hurry was about!" he whispered into the fox's ear. "You should have told me you were expected by your lady-freind!"

valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:With the officer distracted, Mitch took his opportunity. He bolted across the street! He only tripped on the curb once, but recovered quickly. Recognizing the tree that he used earlier, he bounded up it as quick as he could. He paused to catch his breath.

Owner? Law? Sucks? Ha, ha, ha. Oh, I get it.

"I DON'T HAVE AN OWNER!!!" Mitch yelled back from the tree.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE LAW? YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT SUCKS? I'LL TELL YOU WHAT SUCKS!" Mitch began, going on another rant.

"WHAT SUCKS IS BEING TAKEN FROM YOUR BEDS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BY POACHERS! WHAT SUCKS IS BEING BEATEN INTO SUBMISSION! WHAT SUCKS IS BEING SOLD TO AN ORGANIZATION THAT SUPRESSES FERALS AND MAKES THEM EVEN MORE TIMID!" Mitch took a breath here, "WHAT SUCKS IS BEING UNABLE TO SING! UNABLE TO DANCE! UNABLE TO PRAY! UNABLE TO LOVE! UNABLE TO HUG YOUR MOTHER OR GET COMFORT FROM YOUR FATHER! WHAT SUCKS IS BEING SHOCKED, WHIPPED OR BEATEN FOR GETTING A SMILE WRONG OR A FROWN AT A BAD TIME! WHAT SUCKS IS HAVING TWO YEARS OF YOUR LIFE STOLEN FROM YOU AND THEN YOU GET SHIPPED OFF TO WHO KNOWS WHERE FOR WHO KNOWS WHAT! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HALF THE MEANING OF THAT WORD!!!" Finished for a moment, Mitch began to sob.

(ooc: Yes, I know that. Mitch doesn't. All he's thinking is that they are coming back to get him. So he panicks.)
"You know what also sucks, panda?" said the voice above him. A calm, yet sad voice. "And don't worry, lets say that I'm on your side."

Panting, Valiant reached the Animal Control Officer. "Hello, madame. Sorry for taking so long, but I had to ask Rikki to track your cell's GPS. So, I take it that the little guy over there is our fugitive? I wanted to inform you that I had information: the guy who's looking for him is definitely NOT one of the good ones."
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

The Broken Fox wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:"But that's all over now" Grey said, jumping back to a joyous mood "We're almost there, I can see Darien, over there" Grey continued, spotting his contraption, with Darien standing near-by.
Well that's just peachy! Darien tucked away his phone in his collar. Shamrock wasn't answering, and he hoped he hadn't offended the labrador by going out to search for the panda. He'll have to go back and see if he's okay, as soon as Grey comes back. "Speak of the devil..." he muttered, as he spotted the fox approaching. "Look who's back! Listen Grey, about what you told me earlier..." The shepherd trailed off as he noticed the shy looking cat at his side. He remembered now, they were together at the snow fight, too. Darien grinned as he walked up to Grey and nudged his side with an elbow gently. "Oh, now I see what all the hurry was about!" he whispered into the fox's ear. "You should have told me you were expected by your lady-freind!"
"I should've told you, adrenaline took over, rushed off, couldn't tell you, sorry about that" Grey said apologetically "Also, I owe you another favour now, for keeping an eye on the tripod over there" Grey started to walk toward the contraption "By the way, what did you do with that collar I gave you" Grey asked, just remembering he gave the collar to Darien, but as Grey walked forward, through the snow to his tripod, he felt his foot paw step on something that felt like a collar. "oh my g-" Grey started, but before he could finish his sentence, he felt a sudden electric surge travel up his leg and surge through him and with a shout of pain he fell backward "Darien...it's a shock collar...not a landmine" Grey said, trying to stay in as good a mood as possible, even though even was just literally shock.

RP Characters:
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch instinctively jerked his head up.

Oh crap! A hawk! Okay, calm down, it says it's on my side, so lets see what it means by that.

"OH, AND I SUPPOSE YOU KNOW?" Mitch said back, still angry and not caring.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Jenny's head turned every which way seeing the new pets coming in to the street. "OK, OK everyone just calm down please." Jenny said as she looked at Mitch. "Listen Honey if that is all true I can do something about it I can send you back to the wild were you belong. I promise you that. Valiant and your info should be enough to get you sent back." She said to the Panda trying desperately to calm him down.

Lance watched as Archimedes took off in front of him towards the sound of yelling in the distance. "Hey wait up!" He yelled after him and took off after him catching up to him quickly. "We shouldn't just rush into something like this It could be dangerous. And come on Dakotah there is strength in number here." He called back to the other dog with them.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch instinctively jerked his head up.

Oh crap! A hawk! Okay, calm down, it says it's on my side, so lets see what it means by that.

"OH, AND I SUPPOSE YOU KNOW?" Mitch said back, still angry and not caring.
Bora showed a thought expression, something she had never done since...
Still speaking so only the red panda could hear her, she went on. "Years ago, I had a family, just like you. We lived in a place called Pecan Building, today an abandoned chapel in the nearby forest. it was a good life, together with my mate, he taking care of my eggs, me going for food.
"One day, while I was away to hunt, pets or children or some other pesky creature from this place came to visit the chapel and somehow found our hidden nest. My mate tried to defend it, but...."
Bora paused. Her voice didn't break, she was past that display of emotions. "When I came back, all that was left of my life was a shattered nest, the broken eggs and the bloodied feathers of my mate." She looked into Mitch's eyes. This time, her expression wa one of pure hostility. "I hate these people. Since then, I made sure enyone who dared to approach my home paid dearly... Until I met that dog." With her beak she pointed at Valiant. "He proved me that there are still decent pets in this community. He and his ferret friend are taking care of my place, and respect my territory, in exchange of me not maul its residents." She sighed. "Look, landwalker, maybe I didn't suffer like you did, but I can tell you one thing: alone, you don't stand a chance. And don't give me your lines about 'being better off dead', because there are many ways to terminate yourself, and you still haven't used one.
"So, here's the deal: you go to that human, she cares about our kind, I saw her doing a good job to heal us and even find a good family. You do that, and I won't outright kill you. Because if you want to end your misery, I'm really good at it. Oh, and by the way,"
she pointed at Valiant again. "That dog saved a Mink much in your situation. The little fella was supposed to become a set of gloves, and the dog protected him and took the lights out of the Mink's owner. Believe me, with them you'll be safe."
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"I should've told you, adrenaline took over, rushed off, couldn't tell you, sorry about that" Grey said apologetically "Also, I owe you another favour now, for keeping an eye on the tripod over there" Grey started to walk toward the contraption "By the way, what did you do with that collar I gave you" Grey asked, just remembering he gave the collar to Darien, but as Grey walked forward, through the snow to his tripod, he felt his foot paw step on something that felt like a collar. "oh my g-" Grey started, but before he could finish his sentence, he felt a sudden electric surge travel up his leg and surge through him and with a shout of pain he fell backward "Darien...it's a shock collar...not a landmine" Grey said, trying to stay in as good a mood as possible, even though even was just literally shock.
"Oh poodles!" Darien was kneeling by Grey's side as fast as he could. "Are you all right?" He looked at the fox with a worried expression. While these collars weren't supposed to do harm, they still delivered a nasty electric shock, and Grey could have hurt himself when he fell. "Why was the darn thing even on!? It's not supposed to shock you unless you turn on the remote!!!" He offered a paw to help Grey up. "I know you said everything's fine, but Grey, this is not okay!"

theblackcateyes

Kurt was seeing the entire situation, from his point to view he could recognize to the trouble protagonists:

-Jenny the weird officer.
-That red panda
-The cat with the red panda.
-Valiant (yeah he knows him :D )
-And a red hawk.

-I know that hawk, it's Bora-
Said

When he listen de Jenny's petition, he thought:

-Ok, she is right, will be better that I let her do her job-

The cat then went to the next, and the next, and the next house and silently went down to the street, sliding for a pipe. When he reached the street he hided behind an official catch van.
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Sat May 14, 2011 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

The Broken Fox wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:"I should've told you, adrenaline took over, rushed off, couldn't tell you, sorry about that" Grey said apologetically "Also, I owe you another favour now, for keeping an eye on the tripod over there" Grey started to walk toward the contraption "By the way, what did you do with that collar I gave you" Grey asked, just remembering he gave the collar to Darien, but as Grey walked forward, through the snow to his tripod, he felt his foot paw step on something that felt like a collar. "oh my g-" Grey started, but before he could finish his sentence, he felt a sudden electric surge travel up his leg and surge through him and with a shout of pain he fell backward "Darien...it's a shock collar...not a landmine" Grey said, trying to stay in as good a mood as possible, even though even was just literally shock.
"Oh poodles!" Darien was kneeling by Grey's side as fast as he could. "Are you all right?" He looked at the fox with a worried expression. While these collars weren't supposed to do harm, they still delivered a nasty electric shock, and Grey could have hurt himself when he fell. "Why was the darn thing even on!? It's not supposed to shock you unless you turn on the remote!!!" He offered a paw to help Grey up. "I know you said everything's fine, but Grey, this is not okay!"
Saphia knelt down on the other side of Grey, looking down at him with a concerned expression while Darien talked. Where did Grey get a shock collar in the first place? but she thought she already knew the answer to that.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

The Broken Fox wrote:"Oh poodles!" Darien was kneeling by Grey's side as fast as he could. "Are you all right?" He looked at the fox with a worried expression. While these collars weren't supposed to do harm, they still delivered a nasty electric shock, and Grey could have hurt himself when he fell. "Why was the darn thing even on!? It's not supposed to shock you unless you turn on the remote!!!" He offered a paw to help Grey up. "I know you said everything's fine, but Grey, this is not okay!"
"Oh yeah, might I mention, the shock collar's a little broken, I bit through it last time I had to wear it...the wiring is a little touch sensitive now" Grey said, grabbing Darien's paw "Now, I don't see what's so 'not okay' right now, I stood on a shock collar and was shocked, is that it?" Grey said,being lifted to his feet "I've worn the shock collar enough to become quite use to the shocks, but this shock hit skin, So I still don't see all the fuss and bother of this little 'shock'" Grey looked down at his foot paw to make sure there was no real injury "See, no injury, no harm done, It's all okay" Grey said, trying to calm Darien down a bit "Now...Saphia, I've been waiting to do this all day now, so, if you please, follow me" Grey said, turning to Saphia while walking backward toward the tripod.

RP Characters:
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

"The problem is, ..." Darien addressed Grey's back as he walked to his DIY project on the tripod, "... is that the shock collar is everything but normal! To think you've worn it enough to get used to it..." His voice carried a certain serious tone, that clearly said the shepherd was through with tiptoeing around the issue. "It's the tool of a lazy owner, who can't even be bothered to take the time to try and care for their pet. It's not a self defense weapon either! It shocks the wearer, not someone else." He was almost fuming now, riled up by his emotions, telling him to try and make the fox understand. "I'm a newshound Grey. I've seen it a thousand times before. That collar could very well be a whip for what it does! And you know what that is?" He paused, taking several deep breaths as he collected himself. "It can only do one thing. It allows a lazy, uncaring owner to say 'bad dog' from their couch! It's nothing more than punishment with the push of a button! So if you're owner is good to you, as you say, then why do you have it in the first place?!"

Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

The Broken Fox wrote:"The problem is, ..." Darien addressed Grey's back as he walked to his DIY project on the tripod, "... is that the shock collar is everything but normal! To think you've worn it enough to get used to it..." His voice carried a certain serious tone, that clearly said the shepherd was through with tiptoeing around the issue. "It's the tool of a lazy owner, who can't even be bothered to take the time to try and care for their pet. It's not a self defense weapon either! It shocks the wearer, not someone else." He was almost fuming now, riled up by his emotions, telling him to try and make the fox understand. "I'm a newshound Grey. I've seen it a thousand times before. That collar could very well be a whip for what it does! And you know what that is?" He paused, taking several deep breaths as he collected himself. "It can only do one thing. It allows a lazy, uncaring owner to say 'bad dog' from their couch! It's nothing more than punishment with the push of a button! So if you're owner is good to you, as you say, then why do you have it in the first place?!"
"Okay Darien, I can clearly see what you're saying" Grey said, adopting his own serious tone "I've kept up this wee chipper attitude since Sylvia had to take me from Ireland" Grey's voice became a deep Irish accent as he continued "But now I'm through with it! I know Sylvia's not the best owner, in fact, I think she may outright hate me! But she's the only family I've got! Nicky's gone, I don't know any of his other relatives and Sylvia was at least kind enough to take me in!" Grey took his jacket off and held it tightly in one paw "Sylvia gave me this, the last thing I have of ol' Nicky! She cares about me, maybe only a little but she still cares...I know what that collar is, but if it's a tool for a 'lazy, un-caring owner', then tell me, why would Sylvia has shown me the kindness she has shown? She had reason to use the collar too!" Grey put his jacket back on, walked over and picked up the collar "But now, Darien, I leave it to you" Grey held the Collar out for Darien to take "You can take the collar...and get the authorities involved...or you can leave it and let everything go...it's your choice" Grey said, his angry rant finally over, a tear welling in his eye and the tension rising.

RP Characters:
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Darien stared at the collar for a good, long minute before he moved. His face showed no signs as to what he was thinking about in that time, but when he spoke, a halfhearted smile appeared in his muzzle. "I can't let it go Grey." The statement hung in the air for a second, as the shepherd looked the fox in the eyes. "I realize there are a lot of things I don't know about your life, or about Sylvia, but what she does to you..." he pointed to the collar, "I just can't stand by and watch that happen without a word. No matter the circumstances or reasons." Darien reached with a paw towards the collar, but instead of taking it, he put his paw on top of Grey's. "But you're also wrong. Go to the authorities, or leave things be? Those aren't my only choices! I want to help you, not ruin your life, especially if she still means so much to you. If there's a chance to clean up this mess, then I prefer to give that a try before running for the cops. Tomorrow... Would you let me and a friend of mine come and talk to you and Sylvia?"

Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

The Broken Fox wrote:Darien stared at the collar for a good, long minute before he moved. His face showed no signs as to what he was thinking about in that time, but when he spoke, a halfhearted smile appeared in his muzzle. "I can't let it go Grey." The statement hung in the air for a second, as the shepherd looked the fox in the eyes. "I realize there are a lot of things I don't know about your life, or about Sylvia, but what she does to you..." he pointed to the collar, "I just can't stand by and watch that happen without a word. No matter the circumstances or reasons." Darien reached with a paw towards the collar, but instead of taking it, he put his paw on top of Grey's. "But you're also wrong. Go to the authorities, or leave things be? Those aren't my only choices! I want to help you, not ruin your life, especially if she still means so much to you. If there's a chance to clean up this mess, then I prefer to give that a try before running for the cops. Tomorrow... Would you let me and a friend of mine come and talk to you and Sylvia?"
Grey listened to Darien, yet once Darien had finished, Grey stayed completely silent. Grey let go of the collar and let it hit the ground "Darien..." Grey started "You and your friend can talk to us tomorrow...but for now, I just want to set up my surprise over there" Grey suddenly had a thought n his mind, as everything clicked together, he started to smile "Hey Darien, I've got one last thing for you" Grey quickly turned and went over to the cardboard box, near-by the tripod and opened it just enough for him to reach into it, but not enough for anyone to be able to see inside, and he pulled out a small brown box, wrapped in a dark green, felt ribbon. "I think I might as well give this to you now, it'll save some time..." Grey said, walking to Darien and holding out the box "Also, think of it as...thanks".

RP Characters:
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

It didn't take long for Archimedes to get to the Red Panda, or at least onto the street. He stopped at the end of the street and watched from the distance. He saw the Red Panda and animal control person, but the Panda didn't seem forocious, wild or harmful like anyone had said.

"I think we've found our Feral Panda" he said to Lance, "he seems just as harmless as any other Red Panda."