HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Zalgo

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Zalgo »

Gray was watching events unfold from his spot in the corner, his ears perked up. Red Panda? Dangerous feral...? His father would want to know about this. He stood up from the corner, and walked over to Lance. "Hey, is everything alright?" He asked. He had a lot of experience in handling wild animals; ferals, if you will. He wasn't exactly an indoor canine himself. He knew he'd be able to help, he just had to find out who he needed to speak to, to do so. "A couple people rushed out, is it because of this red panda thing?"
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying turned to Archy and said It says here that he 'is a dangerous feral in route to a secure holding location. They are savage, brutal, and will attack at any provocation.' Archy you want to stay here and guard this place with the others, I need to get home to my cameras, need to see if they got anything I can help Val and Dari with." And with that he quickly left the Club House and mad his way quickly home keeping a eye out for the panda. He got home and sat at his wall of computer screens and turned his collarphone so it constantly directs to Val and Dari. "Ok Val, Dari you two need anything I'm back at my house and willing to help. I'm going to fly through the videos see if they've caught anything of this panda" He said cracking his paws.
IceKitsune wrote:"I'm at the club house and thanks for the info Darien I'll get a hold of my mom right away but I'm sure they are already aware of whats going on." He said "As for Ying he left a little bit ago." he said as he looked around the club house
"Oh poodles!" Darien exclaimed. "I wanted to talk to him... hold on." His phone beeped softly in his ear, telling him he had another incoming call. He tapped at the screen to reveal the caller's ID as Ying. "Huh, speak of the devil!" the shepherd grinned, raising the phone to his ear again. "Listen Lance, stay indoors and look out for yourself. Call me or Val if something happens, and take care. I have to go now but I'll stay in touch. Bye!" He tapped at the screen ending one call and taking the other, and he was greeted by Ying's cheerful voice. "Hey Ying, you're just the spitz I wanted to talk to! I take it you know about the panda situation then. Listen, I need a favor. See if you can run a background check on the person who posted that ad and the email they left for contact info. Anything you can find out might be helpful. Can you do that?"
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

The Broken Fox wrote: "Oh poodles!" Darien exclaimed. "I wanted to talk to him... hold on." His phone beeped softly in his ear, telling him he had another incoming call. He tapped at the screen to reveal the caller's ID as Ying. "Huh, speak of the devil!" the shepherd grinned, raising the phone to his ear again. "Listen Lance, stay indoors and look out for yourself. Call me or Val if something happens, and take care. I have to go now but I'll stay in touch. Bye!" He tapped at the screen ending one call and taking the other, and he was greeted by Ying's cheerful voice. "Hey Ying, you're just the spitz I wanted to talk to! I take it you know about the panda situation then. Listen, I need a favor. See if you can run a background check on the person who posted that ad and the email they left for contact info. Anything you can find out might be helpful. Can you do that?"
Ying swung his chair to the keyboard and while typing away he said to Darien "Ok Dari won't be long....oh..." he froze for a few seconds before saying "...This guy is professional, he bounced the email all over the world it'll take some time but nothing that this little spitz can do" He smiles softly and set to work on tracking the original computer used to email. "One thing I notice is that people who bounce emails and calls are usually up to something bad."
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Zalgo wrote:Gray was watching events unfold from his spot in the corner, his ears perked up. Red Panda? Dangerous feral...? His father would want to know about this. He stood up from the corner, and walked over to Lance. "Hey, is everything alright?" He asked. He had a lot of experience in handling wild animals; ferals, if you will. He wasn't exactly an indoor canine himself. He knew he'd be able to help, he just had to find out who he needed to speak to, to do so. "A couple people rushed out, is it because of this red panda thing?"
The Broken Fox wrote: "Oh poodles!" Darien exclaimed. "I wanted to talk to him... hold on." His phone beeped softly in his ear, telling him he had another incoming call. He tapped at the screen to reveal the caller's ID as Ying. "Huh, speak of the devil!" the shepherd grinned, raising the phone to his ear again. "Listen Lance, stay indoors and look out for yourself. Call me or Val if something happens, and take care. I have to go now but I'll stay in touch. Bye!" He tapped at the screen ending one call and taking the other, and he was greeted by Ying's cheerful voice. "Hey Ying, you're just the spitz I wanted to talk to! I take it you know about the panda situation then. Listen, I need a favor. See if you can run a background check on the person who posted that ad and the email they left for contact info. Anything you can find out might be helpful. Can you do that?"
"Ok I will." he said as he hung up his phone and turned to Gray. "Yeah it looks that way. We should stay here until the whole thing blows over. Don't want to get in any trouble." Lance said as he called up his mom at the AC. He began telling her about what he had learned and just started nodding and closed his phone saying good bye. "Well my mom knows about the panda they are on there way out to look for it right now." Lance said to the group.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying swung his chair to the keyboard and while typing away he said to Darien "Ok Dari won't be long....oh..." he froze for a few seconds before saying "...This guy is professional, he bounced the email all over the world it'll take some time but nothing that this little spitz can do" He smiles softly and set to work on tracking the original computer used to email. "One thing I notice is that people who bounce emails and calls are usually up to something bad."
"That doesn't sound good... Thanks Ying, make sure to call when you know something!" Darien ended the call but he kept his phone in his paw, just in case he would need it. He looked at the labrador standing next to him and raised an eyebrow. "Alright Shamrock, now what do we do?"

Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"All we can basically do it sit around inside the house an wait, though, I have never heard of a dangerous feral panda, honestly. I mean, yeah, wolves and Bora are pretty bad, but a panda? Doesn't exactly make sense. But I sent everyone in my contacts a text with the same message, since I think I have more people in my phone than you Dari." Shamrock flipped his phone closed and tucked it back into his collar "But for now, I think I'm going to work on a few more mixes, might as well kill some time, hopefully someone finds the panda, then we can get back to the original plans." Shamrock flipped his headphones up onto his ears, they were so quiet he couldn't even himself breathe.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:"Ngh," Mitch whined, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey Eris, do me another favor and try not to let me sleep past the whole night?" Mitch asked out loud, not caring if she heard or not. He stretched big and wide and yawned with a gaping mouth. Suddenly he felt something tickling that mouth. Popping his eyes open, he shook his head in dismay.

What on earth?

Try as he might, he could never get the white, powdery crystals off his head. And it was begginning to fall harder. Then it hit him.

Oh, oh oh snow! Just my luck... He grumbled. Now where to sleep? Looking at Eris's home, he just now noticed the back porch.

Perfect! It'll be just like, back home, he thought fondly. He began to walk towards it, when he suddenly thought of something. Picking up his rake, he scrawled in it 'Mitch's Rake Now'. He layed it back down on the ground, and stretched again. He made his way to the porch, and underneath. Seeing was no problem for him, he made his way all the way to the back. Much to his surprise, he found a missing brick in the foundation.

Huh, I'll have to tell Eris about that.

Then the warmth from it called him to explore, and he obliged. The warmth led him to the center of the house near a support pillar. Tired and exhausted now, he cleared away some dirt for a small nest. Then he curled up as tight as he could get, and, using his tail as a blanket, closed his eyes, and softly went asleep.

Yeah, just like home. He thought smiling.

(ooc: can be retconned to just a flight of stairs if you didn't have a porch in mind ctcmjh. Also, my last post until monday/tuesday. Also, theblackcateyes, what leaves? It's dead mid-winter! :))
Eris walked with Mitch and was about to stop him before he crawled under the porch, "Make yourself at home down there. If you need anything, I'll be walking around." She told him as she walked out of her yard and onto the street. She looked up at the snow falling as she walked down the street, leaving paw-prints behind her, lost in though.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Grey was kneeling in the snow, opening the first box, he took a few small metal pipes from it. As Grey was fitting the pipes together, he looked up, noticing snow slowly floating down "Huh, well...it was bound to snow sometime today" Grey muttered to himself.
Grey was still fitting the pipes together, almost finished setting the first part up, when he noticed a cat walking around, she looked lost in her thoughts. Grey decided to continue with his setting up If she says hello, she says hello, If not...ah well, It saves me a bit o' time Grey thought to himself, trying to fit two pipes together, before realising he was holding one backward.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Challenger01 wrote:"All we can basically do it sit around inside the house an wait, though, I have never heard of a dangerous feral panda, honestly. I mean, yeah, wolves and Bora are pretty bad, but a panda? Doesn't exactly make sense. But I sent everyone in my contacts a text with the same message, since I think I have more people in my phone than you Dari." Shamrock flipped his phone closed and tucked it back into his collar "But for now, I think I'm going to work on a few more mixes, might as well kill some time, hopefully someone finds the panda, then we can get back to the original plans." Shamrock flipped his headphones up onto his ears, they were so quiet he couldn't even himself breathe.
"Stay put and just wait for something to happen? Okay Shamrock, you do that..." Darien wondered for a moment if the labrador heard his reply under the pair of large headphones, the thing looked like it was designed to be very soundproof! "I'll go and do something a little more productive!" The shepherd grinned and tucked his phone away, then he turned around and headed for the back door. He grabbed his scarf in the hall from where he left it on the way in, wrapped it around his neck, and he stepped out into the street just as the first flakes of snow started to fall.

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

The Game wrote:Silence.

Destiny was gaping at Paige,but she wasn't seeing him. She looked at his tail, but it didn't make sense. Her wide eyes finally focused on him, seeing him. Her next move was spinning in what used to be a second-nature 360. Destiny wasn't expecting to see anything, but she couldn't just stand there and gape all day long. "Oh...Paige...you never said anything..." She pulled him into a hug, offering her friendship and protection. "At least it was just your tail. You don't really need it anyway," she gave him a shaky smile.
"Desi, I never said anything because it hurts." Paige wasn't returning the hug. "Sure, I was able to fend for myself, but on the inside I-"

"GAH!" Will jumped up as something near his neck vibrated. He unwrapped his scarf, letting a cellphone drop. "U-uncle Paige, w-what is that?"

"Oh... I'm sorry, Will. I thought I put that in my scarf." He picked the phone up, and frowned. "...It's from Shamrock. He says there's a Feral Panda running loose." He texted away a short reply back:

Noted. I'm on lookout. Will and Desi with me. Where are you located?
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Jenny had just finished questioning another person about the missing Panda and was walking back to the AC Van when she noticed something in the bushes a few houses down. Jenny readied herself for anything holding the capture stick in a ready to use position as she crept up on the animal in the bushes. Just as she was about to attack and capture the animal she noticed it was a black cat (Kurt) with a collar on. "Ummm excuse me but what are you doing hiding in the bushes in the middle of winter?" She asked the cat (Kurt).
Last edited by IceKitsune on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

IceKitsune wrote:....she noticed it was a white cat (Kurt) with a collar on. "Ummm excuse me but what are you doing hiding in the bushes in the middle of winter?" She asked the cat (Kurt).
PM to Ice Kitsune: I'm a black cat.

When Kurt feel that someone was in the bushes, he surprised and stands up from the ground scared.

-What are you doing?- He shouted to the person with the stick, his heart was stoped, that kind of emotions make him jump and scream.... in the good way most of them, but not now; he took the notebook against his chest and scared he tried to protect himself.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny frowned and let go of Paige. "But that doesn't mean-" she was cut off by Will, and her own phone buzzing. She didn't bother to check the text, since Paige read it aloud anyway. "A feral panda? What the heck is a panda doing out here?" Her tone was light, as it always was. But her mind was racing. How could anyone bottle up something that horrible? How could anybody do something that horrible?

Perhaps because of her intense feeling of hatred toward- not only her one mother- but Paige's father, or her need to protect people, Destiny made a promise. That there would be nothing, absolutely nothing, that would hurt Paige ever again, no matter what.

And Destiny always kept her promises.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Don't worry sweetheart I'm not going to hurt you. You have a collar on there's no need to worry." She said putting the capture stick at her side now. "I'm looking for a Red Panda he escaped and is now running around in the neiborhood some where. Have you seen him anywhere?" She asked sweetly trying to get the cat to calm down.
theblackcateyes

-A red panda??, No sorry i don't have seen something like that- Said Kurt strangely to the stranger, -And who are you?
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying was watching over his cameras while the scan was running when he noticed a quick movement in one of the screens that nearly made him jump out the chair. he quicly got in contact with Val and Dari "Dari, one of my screens just caught a creature on the land, it was to fast to tell but it was at the edge of the forest and I doubt a pet would be there. Might be that panda." Then a beeping sound went off behind him and he swivelled his chair around to that computer screen and said "You not going to like this, I got the email the email was sent from and it's based in China. I've got the senders profile up and you are really not going to like this. The panda was on the way with some other animals native to that area to be made into counterfeit clothing products, you got to help this fella out." he then turned the tracking screen back into a video feed screen before swivelling back around and did a little prayer for the panda's safety.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:-A red panda??, No sorry i don't have seen something like that- Said Kurt strangely to the stranger, -And who are you?
"I'm Officer Jenny. Who might you be and also why are you hiding in the bushes?" Jenny asked the cat curiously as she stepped back a bit the snow crunching under her shoes.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying was watching over his cameras while the scan was running when he noticed a quick movement in one of the screens that nearly made him jump out the chair. he quicly got in contact with Val and Dari "Dari, one of my screens just caught a creature on the land, it was to fast to tell but it was at the edge of the forest and I doubt a pet would be there. Might be that panda." Then a beeping sound went off behind him and he swivelled his chair around to that computer screen and said "You not going to like this, I got the email the email was sent from and it's based in China. I've got the senders profile up and you are really not going to like this. The panda was on the way with some other animals native to that area to be made into counterfeit clothing products, you got to help this fella out." he then turned the tracking screen back into a video feed screen before swivelling back around and did a little prayer for the panda's safety.
Darien was walking down the street towards Ying's house when his phone rang again. It was the spitz calling. "That doesn't sound good..." he mumbled into the phone. "Thanks for the quick work Ying, now can you tell which way the creature might have gone?"

YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying turned back the screen where the creature was scene and said "It was going southwest from the edge of the forum tooo...." he then opened a map to Sunset Plateau "it looks like it was heading to the west side of the park."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris didn't notice anyone watching her, as she was completely lost in her thoughts while she walked along the street. She smiled a little as she kept walking.
theblackcateyes

So there she was, Eve was running across the grass, with the celestal dark screen with stars in the sky, she was feeling really tired; so when she reached a neighborhood with some houses she leaned in the grass...

-My chest, it's burning-
She said with her breath shaken.

-I never ran like this in my entire life- She said as she was looking the place.

Searching for a little of peace, she aproached to a tree; with the snow covering her body, the little dog tried to sleep under the tree's protection...The last thing that she saw: A house with broken window.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock felt his collar buzz a bit and checked his phone. Paige had replied, so Shamrock quickly responded. At Valiant's house, I'm here with Dari, Valiant, and Rikki. Take care of Desi for me, she's everything to me.

Charger was a bit oblivious to the situation at hand, and all he saw was Ying rush to his house in a mad dash. He walked over to Dakotah "Was there something I missed just now? Cause I feel like there's something I should know about."
Last edited by Challenger01 on Mon May 02, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch's eyes fluttered open slowly.

Huh, I wanted a longer nap then that. He thought, yawning.

Then he started to clean his fur, bit by bit, working his way to the tail. Albeit slowly.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying turned back the screen where the creature was scene and said "It was going southwest from the edge of the forum tooo...." he then opened a map to Sunset Plateau "it looks like it was heading to the west side of the park."
"Roger that Ying, west side of the park!" Darien grinned to himself as he said that first bit, he felt like he was radioing with someone. He turned around and started walking towards the park. He kept his gaze down at the ground, trying to find fresh pawprints in the snow, which left him somewhat unaware of his surrounding. "Say, just how many cameras do you have in place around town? They seem to cover a lot of ground..."

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige felt the phone buzz in his hand. Flipping it open, he looked at it and turned to Destiny. Well, it looks like Shamrock's where we were headed, too. He smiled. "That makes it easier finding everyone. So, should we just keep going?" Once again, he started an outgoing text, this time to Eris, since she'd been with them earlier:

Where are you? Shamrock sent text, want to make sure you're okay.
Last edited by Pecan on Wed May 04, 2011 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Gray didn't understand the fuss behind this animal. Feral's were everywhere, and if you left them alone, they'd leave you alone. Well, with a few exceptions. He smiled at Lance and turned to walk away. "Well, we're safe here, so why not just keep having fun? The humans will take care of it..." He wasn't in th emood to get into trouble, or hurt on his first day in the new neighborhood, so relaxing with some new friends was top priority on his list. He paused as he stopped walking, realizing how fast he changed his mind. That was unusual for him. He shrugged and turned back to Lance. "So, up for a game Lance?"
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked over at Gray and smiled "Yeah sure any game you had in mind you wanted to play?" Lance asked.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah sat there silently, deep in thought of what he was hearing. He just sat there blankly, almost as if he was staring in space and then Charger asked him something. "Oh..." Dakotah said looking at Charger. "Well, from what I'm hearing there's a feral red panda on the loose?" Dakotah said a little questioningly at Lance and Gray. Dakotah didn't really want to take any risks "Well, I think we should all stay here in the club house." Dakotah looked around "Well... a little too late to warn some others..."
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Saphia was looking for that book, oblivious to what was happening around her. She wasn't having any luck, so she gave up and put up her book and turned around. Where did everyone go? She thought noticing the lack of pets in the clubhouse. She heard Dakotah say something about a feral panda. She walked closer to him and asked "What did you say about a panda?"
theblackcateyes

Kurt took the notebook in his hands tightly and thought -This lady is weird, and with all this panda stuff,i think that is better go to my house- -Thanks, for whatever that you do- Said Kurt with a awkward smile to the strange, and then he started to walk under the night on the street.

On the street he saw little details -Well, for a fancy neighborhood, looks like a little light is missing here- He thought. But then suddenly he felt fear.... He was walking alone in the dark avenue, he thought so many times about returning with the others to the clubhouse, but all the times que reminded that "incident"...

He looked behind him, one time, two, three... He was scared, so started to run trying to be silent...-Hello, is anyone here?- He asked on the street. -Wait a second...This street was??.. oh no.. i think I'm lost-Thought the scaredy cat -Hello, somebody?- Said as he stop running.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well well well, if it ain't the little scaredy cat. Did your parents actually allow you out, all alone?" Asked a voice from a nearby tree. And it didn't sound really friendly...
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

The Broken Fox wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:Ying turned back the screen where the creature was scene and said "It was going southwest from the edge of the forum tooo...." he then opened a map to Sunset Plateau "it looks like it was heading to the west side of the park."
"Roger that Ying, west side of the park!" Darien grinned to himself as he said that first bit, he felt like he was radioing with someone. He turned around and started walking towards the park. He kept his gaze down at the ground, trying to find fresh pawprints in the snow, which left him somewhat unaware of his surrounding. "Say, just how many cameras do you have in place around town? They seem to cover a lot of ground..."
"Well I have a little here a little there..." Then he stopped for a few seconds and said "Around the 30s area" he said with a laugh. "Ay, getting good evidence against or ever for the paranormal is hard these days."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Archimedes went over to watch whatever game the other two were gonna play. He grabbed a beanbag chair along the way, dropped it next to the couch and just flopped down on it. He'd lost, but it'd be interesting to see how another game would come out, even just watching.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

YingBlanc wrote:"Well I have a little here a little there..." Then he stopped for a few seconds and said "Around the 30s area" he said with a laugh. "Ay, getting good evidence against or ever for the paranormal is hard these days."
Darien shook his head, but then he realized the gesture would not be seen through the phone. He recalled when he first heard the spitz was into paranormal investigation. "Ying, sometimes you're quite strange with this hobby of yours!" he chuckled. "But don't worry, I think it's a good kind of strange. Especially when your equipment comes in handy... Thanks for the info again, make sure to pass it on to Valiant, will you?"

Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Cwitt wrote:Saphia was looking for that book, oblivious to what was happening around her. She wasn't having any luck, so she gave up and put up her book and turned around. Where did everyone go? She thought noticing the lack of pets in the clubhouse. She heard Dakotah say something about a feral panda. She walked closer to him and asked "What did you say about a panda?"
Dakotah looked over at Saphia, it seemed see was too focused on her book to hear what was going on and heard just a little of the conversation. "Well," Dakotah said looking at Saphia "Apparently there's a loose feral red panda on the loose in our neighborhood and it might be dangerous." he said smiling all along, only to see what Saphia would say, especially about smiling of the situation. "And I guess we all have to stya here, or I'd prefer to atleast, so no one gets hurt."
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Charger nodded "Yeah, I would think to stay inside when there's a panda running around, I mean, I know I would get creamed if that thing came anywhere near me.. I'm a runner, not a fighter." He twiddles a few cards in between his paws, back and forth.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Jenny watched as the cat walked away and she just tilted her head. Strange little cat. She thought to her self as she continued to drive down the street in the Animal Control Van looking for the Panda. As she drove she noticed a Border Collie sitting underneath a tree of a house with a broken window. She exited the car parking it in the drive way of the house and walked up to the Dog. She knelt down and lightly shook her and noticing the chain around her collar. "Wake up sweetie what are you doing out here?" she asked attempting to wake the dog up.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch got up finally and made his way out the hole in the wall.

Well, he thought, making his way underneath the porch. What line shall I add? As was tradition, whenever a member of their tribe made a new home somewhere and sang their songs, a new line was to be added. Granted, it was to be only sung once, but still, it needed to be added. And impromptu to.

Well? It'll come to me. I guess. Mitch thought, crawling out into the falling snow. First, he lifted up his hands to the sky before starting to sing.

"RAISE YOUR VOICE UP TO THE SKY!" He began, as loud as he could possibly go.

"LET THE WARMTH FILL YOUR EYES!"
(Here, he brought his hands under his eyes.)
"OH SING A SONG OF JOY!"

"LET YOUR HEART BE CLEAR OF SADNESS!"
(Here, he pushed outward from his chest as if he were swimming.)

"FILL THIS HEARTH WITH FREINDS AND LAUGHTER!"
(Here, he acted as if he were giving someone a hug. Then he began pounding the porch with his fists. He took up a one two, one two, one one, one two pattern.)

Come on Mitch, what are you going to add? He was getting worried now, with the song almost over.

"KEEP THEM CLOSE, AND CLOSER STILL!"

Oh no! Your forgetting to dance! At this, he began shuffling left and right. Twice to the left, twice to the right. At the far right, he spun half around, and went left, then he did the same on the right.

"SET THE ROOF ON NICE AND STRONG!"
"STRETCH OUT THE WALLS FAR AND WIDE!"
"LAY THE FOUNDATION STRAIGHT AND THICK!"
(Here, he began drumming again.)

And this was the point Mitch had been dreading. What line to add? Then his stomach gurgled.

Oh, perfect.

"GIVE THANKS THAT YOUR STILL LIVIN'"!
"GIVE THANKS THAT YOUR STILL LIVIN'"!
"AND ABOVE IT ALL, GIVE THANKS THAT YOUR STILL LIVIN'"!

And at this, Mitch plopped backwards with his back on the ground. He hadn't sang like that in a while. And He was still surprised that he remembered most of the words. And, for no apparent reason, he started making a snow angel, just staring at the falling snow.
theblackcateyes

valerio wrote:"Well well well, if it ain't the little scaredy cat. Did your parents actually allow you out, all alone?" Asked a voice from a nearby tree. And it didn't sound really friendly...
The voice shcked the Kurt's mind, he actually expected nobody answered him...

-He...*glumped*Hello, hello? who said that- HE said several times while he was walking with no direction, for some reason, when he scared, the place gets darker.

-Where I am?-
HE thought.

-Help?...-He said for some reason, like he was asking to that voice.
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Wed May 04, 2011 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theblackcateyes

IceKitsune wrote:Jenny watched as the cat walked away and she just tilted her head. Strange little cat. She thought to her self as she continued to drive down the street in the Animal Control Van looking for the Panda. As she drove she noticed a Border Collie sitting underneath a tree of a house with a broken window. She exited the car parking it in the drive way of the house and walked up to the Dog. She knelt down and lightly shook her and noticing the chain around her collar. "Wake up sweetie what are you doing out here?" she asked attempting to wake the dog up.
Eve listened a few sounds, she tried to open her eyes, but it was so cool... so cool.... sudenly , without a strenght, she fell sleep.