HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Pecan
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Pecan »

Paige looked at Destiny. He trusted her, yes, and in all honesty, after being here a few months, he might even be willing to divulge that info. Yet... "I promised I'd tell Khun first." He replied. "However... I think I'm ready to write it to him. I'll write it out later tonight, and put it in the mailbox. Then... I guess I can tell you at-" Paige's eye's widened. "Oh no, that party!"

"W-what party, Uncle P-paige?" Will asked.

"You and I got a couple of invites to a New years party later tonight at Valiant and Rikki's. I'm assuming everyone got one." Paige gave Will a friendly look. "Of course, Will, Dad and Sammy will be home, so I understand if you want to stay home as well."

Will thought about it. On one hand, he was used to his home now. It was cozy, it was quiet... it was safe. On the other hand, Valiant and Rikki had been a huge part in saving him. He owed them, and this would be a small part in making it up to them. "No, I-i'll go." he responded. "It'll b-be good for m-me."

"Okay then." Paige pondered on whether or not to warn him about Rikki's... interest, but instead just turned back to Destiny. "Sorry... So, do you know if you were invited? If you were, I'll tell you at the party. If not... It might be tomorrow."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:That all sounded good, until the mention of being another pet. Mitch revolted.

"Ugh, I would rather get run over in the street and killed then to be somebody's 'pet'," Mitch said in response, "We hated being trained. The first thing that any one of us agreed to do, was escape and find freedom. You don't know how precious your freedom is until it gets taken away from you. And I would rather die then let that happen again. Sigh." Mitch gazed off into the distance a bit.

"Look, sorry, I don't mean to sound rude, and you've been sweet and all too," Mitch said, "But, your right in a way. I suppose I could hang out back for a little bit at least. It couldn't hurt."
Eris shook her head, "Well, you don't have to be a pet or anything. My Dad wouldn't care. As long as you don't cause trouble, he'd let anyone live in his house." She told Mitch, hoping to make her offer sound more palatable, "And don't worry, you won't have to wear a collar, or eat pet-food, or sleep in a pet-bed. Really, I don't do the last two either." She told him. She just didn't want him to be off in the streets, especially when it's this cold out, "So, come on. Let's go get you something to eat. What kind of stuff do you like?" She asked him, hoping they had something he liked to eat.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

When saw, that he he was been ignored, Kurt ran to the crowd and began to call them, when he looked to the others he saw Dakotah was entering to a house very fast.
-Hey, wait!-
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance slowed down some as Kurt called out to the group. "Don't worry man we won't leave you behind just relax." He said as he walked along side the cat.
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

"No problem!" He said to Ying as the pet climbed from his back. He stretched a little, and stuck with the group now that they slowed their pace he found himself somewhere in the middle of them all. He wondered just what this clubhouse would look like. He'd never been to a clubhouse before.
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
The Game

Post by The Game »

"I haven't seen Valiant or Rikki lately," Destiny said impassively, "but I don't think they would mind if I tagged along with someone." To this day, Destiny still held a small grudge on Valiant, though she took care to make sure no one ever figure out. Not enough to avoid him, but enough to make her uncomfortable about being in the same as him. But Paige would at the party, and she guessed Shamrock too, so she wouldn't be caught one-on-one with Valiant.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"That makes sense." Paige put a paw to his chin. "Though... I'd rather make sure... would you be okay with stopping by their house real quick?" He adjusted his glasses slightly; they had a habit of slipping every now and then. "That way, I can also let them know Will and I will be there."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny nodded. "That's okay with me." She started walking towards Valiant and Rikki's house. "Hey Paige?" she said, out of the blue, "Could you...help me out with something? I just need some advice..." She rubbed the back of her head bashfully. Destiny wasn't used to asking for help.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige and Will both followed Destiny. When she spoke, Paige gave a small smile. "I would be happy to help, Desi," he answered. "What's the situation?"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:Valiant's cheeks and ears were turning a bright red. "We-ell, I...it happened before I went to the Academy. Mom was a ballet dancer at the La Scala theater, in Milano, and she always brought me with her during her reharsals. I would sit in the public's seat and looked at her and her colleagues dancing.
"At home, I tried to dance when I was alone...and, well, I tried to mix ballet and disco, like you saw me do, before. Once I danced for Mom, when she was forced home with a flu. She liked it a lot, and encouraged me to try during her next birthday..."
His expression turned sad all of a sudden. "It was a disaster. I was proud of what I was doing, and I got laughed at as if I was a...a clown of sort. Even Mom giggled, and that hurt me more than a kick in the butt.
"To cut it short, I abandoned the idea of dancing, singing, doing anything artistic. When I came to age, I asked to enter the Academy and left my old life behind me. I chose the State as my new owner and family."
"Oh Val, I'm so sorry you got laughed at..." Darien hugged his boyfriend tight. "But never, ever let anyone's opinion discourage you! You were fantastic!" He looked up with teary eyes. "I can't imagine you held back this talent, a part of you, for so long. You know when I first started out writing, I got a lot of critique on my works. Some were gentle, and some were... not. But I didn't give up. You know why? I wouldn't stop, just because someone didn't like it! I enjoy writing! I enjoy doing it for myself as much as I do it for others." Darien reached out with a paw to cup a dark furred cheek. "I could see how you danced. It came from deep within you, and I want to help you embrace that side of yourself again!"
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant let himself lost in that warm embrace. "I...I think I must leave my old job bhind myself. I danced, now, because I wanted to encourage you into that DJ thing... But you're right, I also did that because I felt like I wanted to do it, deep inside." he shrugged. "I guess I'll have to rely on you once again, eh?" But if you're with me, tonight I'll really do my best. For you."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Eris shook her head, "Well, you don't have to be a pet or anything. My Dad wouldn't care. As long as you don't cause trouble, he'd let anyone live in his house." She told Mitch, hoping to make her offer sound more palatable, "And don't worry, you won't have to wear a collar, or eat pet-food, or sleep in a pet-bed. Really, I don't do the last two either." She told him. She just didn't want him to be off in the streets, especially when it's this cold out, "So, come on. Let's go get you something to eat. What kind of stuff do you like?" She asked him, hoping they had something he liked to eat.
"Heh, well, I'd eat anything really, bird, eggs, but if you've got a bamboo plant in there somewhere, you'd best hide it, I haven't had any in a good while," Mitch said. He got up and dusted his legs off, and turned around to leap over the fence. Then he hesitated. When she said 'next door', did that mean the next door behind the fence, that she leaped over, the fence to his now left, or the fence behind him, across the yard. Either way, he'd be, seen.

"Uh, w-where exactly did you say you lived?" He asked, nervous now.

It'd be just my luck...
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Well...you know how my dad has been dating again? You know, since he and my mom split?" Destiny looked off to the side, unsure of how to go on. "Well the girl, Natalie, she's really cool and everything but..." She sighed deeply, watching her breath form a cloud in front of her. "I think-- no, I know she and my dad are going to be seeing each other for a while, and it really bothers me. I just don't know...why..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh, well, I'd eat anything really, bird, eggs, but if you've got a bamboo plant in there somewhere, you'd best hide it, I haven't had any in a good while," Mitch said. He got up and dusted his legs off, and turned around to leap over the fence. Then he hesitated. When she said 'next door', did that mean the next door behind the fence, that she leaped over, the fence to his now left, or the fence behind him, across the yard. Either way, he'd be, seen.

"Uh, w-where exactly did you say you lived?" He asked, nervous now.

It'd be just my luck...
Eris nodded, "Good, we have plenty of eggs, and some chicken." She said, "Oh, my house is that one." She said, pointing to the house to the right of the one who's yard they were in. She started towards the fence that her family shared with the one she was it.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:Valiant let himself lost in that warm embrace. "I...I think I must leave my old job bhind myself. I danced, now, because I wanted to encourage you into that DJ thing... But you're right, I also did that because I felt like I wanted to do it, deep inside." he shrugged. "I guess I'll have to rely on you once again, eh?" But if you're with me, tonight I'll really do my best. For you."
Darien smiled and gave a tender kiss to Valiant. "You know I'll always be here for you! And don't worry, I'm sure the others will like your performance tonight..." His voice slowly trailed off and his eyes grew wide. "The others... Shamrock! I told him I'd be back in a minute!" Darien chuckled with slight embarrassment. "He must be wondering where we are for so long."

valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant rubbed his paws. "Time to set up the stage, then. Let's go."
Last edited by valerio on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Go figure. He thought. That would mean getting out in the open. Normally, he'd just bolt across something like this. But, not with somebody, that'd seem a little rude. Then an idea came to his head.

"Hey Eris," Mitch said, "RACE YA!" And without warning, he took off like a shot.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:Go figure. He thought. That would mean getting out in the open. Normally, he'd just bolt across something like this. But, not with somebody, that'd seem a little rude. Then an idea came to his head.

"Hey Eris," Mitch said, "RACE YA!" And without warning, he took off like a shot.
Eris narrowed her eyes and grew a cocky smile on her face, "Oh, It. Is On." She said as she ran and took off after him, keeping pace with him, but not passing him.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Ha! She's a goner! She doesn't know what she's messing with here! All right, come on!

And with that, Mitch pushed himself harder, gaining a slight lead. The bushes on the other fence were just in sight. He was almost there, then.

Ow?

Ow?!

OW!

"OW! OW! Ngh, ohhhh," Mitch wailed, stumbling a bit, he had forgot about his foot.

Dummy! He thought, slowing down and eventually stopping.

"Maybe, not such a good, ow, idea after all," he said, smiling weakly.

"Sorry, Eris, that was a good run too, ow," he finished.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:Valiant rubbed his paws. "Time to set up the stage, then. Let's go."
"Alright!" Darien said cheerfully, and with a bright smile. "I want everything to be perfect for tonight!" With a push from his arms he stood in a practiced movement, keeping the stress of lifting his weight off his bad leg. He looked at the room's mustelid owner. "Are you coming, Rikki? Maybe you can occupy yourself until tonight if you help. Less time to worry about Will showing up if you're busy?"

valerio

Post by valerio »

"Nah, I'll just take a nap. You two lovebirds try to do your job without pausing to embarrass the neighborhood."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Oh, you're getting a bit jealous, hm?" Paige gave a small laugh. "It sounds like you're afraid your dad might start being with her more than you." He closed his eyes. "Try asking if all three of you can go somewhere. Or, hey, even just you and Natalie. Just to make it feel more like it's the three of you, and not you and your dad, and your dad and Natalie."
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Alright!" Dakotah said, now with all the pets gathered around him on the porch of his uncle's house. "Be prepared for the most amazing thing you'll ever witness!" he said, getting ready to turn the doorknob, when suddenly it turned itself. His uncle had opened up the door, Dakotah, totally not expecting this to happen, instantly fell into the house. His uncle looked down at Dakotah "Whoops.... sorry. Didn't mean to do that." he said with a large grin on his face. Dakotah's uncle was about average size, he had a little bit of muscle too, but not a lot, just seemed pretty... average. He was wearing sky blue jeans, but they were covered in dirt and other misc. marks, they were even torn a little on the bottom, he also wore a striped blue polo shirt. He was balding a little on the top of his head. "Well," he said "Come on in." Dakotah got up and brushed himself off, a little embarrassed about falling. "My name's Vince by the way." he said with a smile, waving at all the pets following Dakotah inside his house.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Charger waved to Vince from the back of the group, trying not to laugh at Dakotah's slip-up "Nice to meet you sir, name's Charger." He followed the group into the house, feeling as though he was a part of a group being led by a tour guide.

Shamrock was still setting his things up, and just finished going through all his records. He looked down at his watch, noticing several minutes had passed by since Darien told him he would be back "Well, I think he said one minute, not twelve, oh well... he must be making out with Valiant, or something." He muttered to himself
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Archimedes was pretty much quiet and now in the back. Their running was over and he was sort of upset about that. Though, to counter that, they were going to a house and apparently a 'club house'. Truthfully, he hadn't been in all too many houses, so it was an interesting thing for him. He still expected to see aluminum fences, and industrial-type interiors everywhere he went.

The white dog chuckled at the unexpected falling of Dakotah and then followed everyone else inside. Really though, he wasn't sure what he'd find, probably the only thing he did expect on the inside was the warmth. It always felt somewhat refreshing to walk into a warm environment after being out in the cold. He shook himself lightly to try and shake any snow out of his fur before it became water and matted fur.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Hello Vince, nice to see you again." Lance said as he giggled a bit at Dakotah's little trip. As he walked into the house and looked around he smiled. Its good to be back here again." Lance thought to himself.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

"Di duit, Sir" Grey said to Vince, following the crowd of pets.
Grey stuck near the back of the crowd, staying silent, paws in pockets Hmm, well this is a nice place Grey thought, as they all entered the house.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

"Nice to meet you Vince" Ying said to him before going into the club house "You know I've been trying to think if I've been here before all the way here and my memory still hasn't come back." Ying said with a laugh at the end looking around the club house
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:"Nah, I'll just take a nap. You two lovebirds try to do your job without pausing to embarrass the neighborhood."
"Sweet dreams then, Rikki!" Darien wagged, as he stepped out if the room, waving his paw for Valiant to follow him. Quickly descending the stairs, he stepped out into the backyard. "Sorry for making you wait Sham!" he called out. "We're here now! So, what do we start with?"

theblackcateyes

-Hi sir, a pleassure, my name is Kurt- Said shaking the Vince hand, while he was entering to the house -By the way, it's a beautiful house that you have here, but this things (the Dakota's fall) happen very often around here?- Asked Kurt with a smile in his face. Then he try to help to Dakotah to get up of the floor -Are you okay?-
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock wagged his tail at Darien's return "Took you long enough you slowpoke, what were you doing up there? Making out with your boyfriend? Jeez I thought you'd never come back." Shamrock teased and stuck his tongue out "Anyways, I just need to hook up the speakers to the table, then my computer, then I just have to go through my records for each song, it's super easy."
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Yeah, I'm fine..." said Dakotah to Kurt a little disappointment in his voice, but it seemed he quickly recovered when he looked at Vince. "We're going to go in the clubhouse!" Dakotah said to Vince, really excited about being able to see it again, it had seemed as if he hadn't seen it for years and was visiting it as a childhood memory. "Heh, alright. You guys have fun, and be careful down there." After Vince turned away, Dakotah ran around from the living, past the kitchen and into a door beside it, of what seemed to be leading down into a basement. Dakotah's hand was on the knob of the door again, ready to turn it... hopefully no one will open it from behind this time. Dakotah waited for everyone to gather around him, he could barely contain his excitement.

"Okay guys...." he said twisting open the door and heading down the steps into the basement, leaving the lights off so no one could see what was down there, but with the door wide open, you could still see the steps, and that was about it. After waiting another minute for everyone to gather round, he smiled and then slowly raising his arm to the light switch, he flicked it on and yelled "BEHOLD!"

The lights turned on, revealing the basement, carpeted with rather old furniture down it, a couple of couches and recliners, though they looked a little beat up and dirty, all of them being brown.A bean-bag chair sat in between the couches and recliner. In front of one couch was a drawer that had a medium sized old tv setting on top of it. Beside it, accompanying the old tv was an old Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and a Genesis, both a little dusty and with a rather large stack of old games beside the two game consoles (Sonic 1,2,3, and X, Zelda 1 and 2, the first three Super Mario Bros.,Megaman games 1-6, Earthworm Jim, NBA Jam Live Tournament Edition, and Dragon's Revenge). On top of the tv was a VHS and DVD player. As if there wasn't enough games down there, there was an arcade machine in one corner, not one in specific, but with a whole lot choices of classic arcade games on it (you guy's can come up with the games on it) and beside the arcade machine was a Star Wars themed pinball machine, pressed against the wall next to the arcade. Across the corner from the arcade machine was a pair of huge speakers, all with a whole bunch of Alternative and Punk CDs scattered on top of them. The artists of the CDs being Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Bush, The Offspring, The Misfits, Rancid, etc. (feel free to add any CDs and artists, but I want to keep a 90s rock/alternative/punk theme to it) Next to the speakers were a shelf of books, containing many books (Don't want to control the books here, so you can decide :lol: ) a few feet further from the shelf was a door of what seemed was a closet, but it was closed beside it a white board hung on the wall saying "P.E.T.S." on it in blue marker, the font a little slanted. Under the white board was a medium sized amp with a red squire bass guitar leaning on it (Dakotah's bass). Beside the other couch was a big table, with chairs all around it, with 2 decks of cards on top and a baggie full of dice on the side next to the 2 deck of cards. In the corner closest to the stairs there was a computer, which looked fairly new compared to everything else down there. The room was covered in misc. music posters of Kurt Cobain (uncle was a huge Nirvana fan), Metallica's album "...And Justice for All", An Alice in Chains poster, and Slayer poster. And to top it all off, a mini fridge, full of soda, right beside the steps that lead down to the basement. Dakotah smiled, "So, whadd'ya guys think?"
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
valerio

Post by valerio »

Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock wagged his tail at Darien's return "Took you long enough you slowpoke, what were you doing up there? Making out with your boyfriend? Jeez I thought you'd never come back." Shamrock teased and stuck his tongue out "Anyways, I just need to hook up the speakers to the table, then my computer, then I just have to go through my records for each song, it's super easy."
Valiant started hooking up the cables. "Try again to use the words 'my' and 'boyfriend' while speaking of MY Darien, and I'll use *your* teeth to scratch on those records, tonight. By the way, do you have the cell of that cat...Eris? I need her here to organize the firework, and she *does* know how to use them. Also, speaking of GIRLfriends, where's Destiny? I thought you two still hung out."
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Of course Destiny and I still hang out, I've been with her for like, 5 months now, it's pretty great, and I have her number... however, Eris', I can't say I do. She never gave me hers. Also, teeth scratching, I think I might have to try that tonight." Shamrock giggled at how quickly Valiant's mood changed, always finding it amusing about how defensive he was over his mate.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Pecan wrote:"Oh, you're getting a bit jealous, hm?" Paige gave a small laugh. "It sounds like you're afraid your dad might start being with her more than you." He closed his eyes. "Try asking if all three of you can go somewhere. Or, hey, even just you and Natalie. Just to make it feel more like it's the three of you, and not you and your dad, and your dad and Natalie."
Destiny blushed brightly. "Jealous? I'm not jealous!" she spluttered. "I'm...concerned! That's it; concerned that he might stop paying attention to things that matter and focusing on, well, her! Plus, there's no way Jeff would ever stop being there for me, just because he has a girlfriend..." She took to rubbing her paws again. "She's offered to do one-on-one things with me. She adores me almost as much as she adores my dad. I just can't though. It feels like I'm betraying my mom." Destiny ended her sentence abruptly, suddenly afraid she was saying too much. The words literally spilled out of her, against her control.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Archimedes was in the back of the line going downstairs. As they approached the darkness, he took his time. He had no fear of the dark, but that didn't mean he wasn't allowed to hate it. His fur was white, white was light and he liked having light around. Then, they had just that, light and lots of it on everything.

"WOW" he said, drawing it out as he looked around. Perhaps getting most of his attention was the books and games. Two old consoles which he probably could list a few books of information on just off the top of his head. The NES was amazingly popular, most of its games were two dimensional, though a handful might have had the third in there. Everything it did came off cartridges, a number of which were unoffial and could be sort of made by geeks with time on their hands and a computer.

The white dog's tail wagged, this was a really cool place. Wonderful for pets to hang out and relax. 'Club house' didn't quite seem to do it justice. When he thought of that, he thought of some wood nailed together in a tree. This was better.
theblackcateyes

When Kurt went down the stairs, he saw the clubhouse, he looked around it -Well, this isn't so bad- he thought, he started to see it closely, he saw the posters

-Very cool, but seems like an Aerosmith poster is missing here-said it loud.

Then he started to see CDs - Great, Nirvana, we need a little of "teen spirit" right here- He said - Don't you think?- Asked to Dakotah, waiting his good vote to put the disc,after all that was his clubhouse.

Then he looked the door with the P.E.T.S. sign -Jeje- he thought.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:"Yeah, I'm fine..." said Dakotah to Kurt a little disappointment in his voice, but it seemed he quickly recovered when he looked at Vince. "We're going to go in the clubhouse!" Dakotah said to Vince, really excited about being able to see it again, it had seemed as if he hadn't seen it for years and was visiting it as a childhood memory. "Heh, alright. You guys have fun, and be careful down there." After Vince turned away, Dakotah ran around from the living, past the kitchen and into a door beside it, of what seemed to be leading down into a basement. Dakotah's hand was on the knob of the door again, ready to turn it... hopefully no one will open it from behind this time. Dakotah waited for everyone to gather around him, he could barely contain his excitement.

"Okay guys...." he said twisting open the door and heading down the steps into the basement, leaving the lights off so no one could see what was down there, but with the door wide open, you could still see the steps, and that was about it. After waiting another minute for everyone to gather round, he smiled and then slowly raising his arm to the light switch, he flicked it on and yelled "BEHOLD!"

The lights turned on, revealing the basement, carpeted with rather old furniture down it, a couple of couches and recliners, though they looked a little beat up and dirty, all of them being brown.A bean-bag chair sat in between the couches and recliner. In front of one couch was a drawer that had a medium sized old tv setting on top of it. Beside it, accompanying the old tv was an old Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and a Genesis, both a little dusty and with a rather large stack of old games beside the two game consoles (Sonic 1,2,3, and X, Zelda 1 and 2, the first three Super Mario Bros.,Megaman games 1-6, Earthworm Jim, NBA Jam Live Tournament Edition, and Dragon's Revenge). On top of the tv was a VHS and DVD player. As if there wasn't enough games down there, there was an arcade machine in one corner, not one in specific, but with a whole lot choices of classic arcade games on it (you guy's can come up with the games on it) and beside the arcade machine was a Star Wars themed pinball machine, pressed against the wall next to the arcade. Across the corner from the arcade machine was a pair of huge speakers, all with a whole bunch of Alternative and Punk CDs scattered on top of them. The artists of the CDs being Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Bush, The Offspring, The Misfits, Rancid, etc. (feel free to add any CDs and artists, but I want to keep a 90s rock/alternative/punk theme to it) Next to the speakers were a shelf of books, containing many books (Don't want to control the books here, so you can decide :lol: ) a few feet further from the shelf was a door of what seemed was a closet, but it was closed beside it a white board hung on the wall saying "P.E.T.S." on it in blue marker, the font a little slanted. Under the white board was a medium sized amp with a red squire bass guitar leaning on it (Dakotah's bass). Beside the other couch was a big table, with chairs all around it, with 2 decks of cards on top and a baggie full of dice on the side next to the 2 deck of cards. In the corner closest to the stairs there was a computer, which looked fairly new compared to everything else down there. The room was covered in misc. music posters of Kurt Cobain (uncle was a huge Nirvana fan), Metallica's album "...And Justice for All", An Alice in Chains poster, and Slayer poster. And to top it all off, a mini fridge, full of soda, right beside the steps that lead down to the basement. Dakotah smiled, "So, whadd'ya guys think?"
Grey stayed amongst the group, following Dakotah. When they were near the darkness of the basement, he tried to figure out what was in there before the lights came on, and once the lights did, Grey's thoughts turned to pure bliss and he fell down onto his knees "Dakotah...this is....this is....it's gorgeousness and gorgeousity made solid, it's heaven brought down unto the mortal world, dakotah, thou hath made paradise within thine own home!...but less poetically, it's amazing." Grey said, looking around the room, His tail swept back and forth, he was entirely awestruck.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Saphia entered the house with the rest of the group. They went down some stairs into an unlit room. Then the lights came on. Saphia took in the room silently. Wow, she thought as she looked around. She walked over to the book shelf and started fingering through the books, not looking for anything in particular.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance smiled as he and the other walked into the club house,he looked around at how amazed they were at all the stuff that was in it. "Yeah this place is still really cool even if I've been down here a few times before." He said as he walked over to the couch and plopped himself down on it reclining a bit his arm on the left arm rest. "Anyone want to play some video games?" He asked the others in the room.