HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Broken Fox

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:This time, it was Valiant to go behind Darien, then putting his hands over his shoulders. "Here's a deal that could make us both happy, love. You do the DJing and let Shammy teach you. I'll do the dancing tonight while you'll be DJing. And I'll perform solo. The others can watch but can't touch. Deal?"
Darien nodded to Valiant and smiled a little, wondering what kind of performance that will be, then he turned back to the table in front of him. He wanted to laugh as Shamrock basically hugged him from behind, it was almost like in those romance movies where one of the characters guides the other. It certainly helped him relax, and the shepherd sighed a little as Shamrock laid his head on his shoulder. He wouldn't give Valiant away for all the floppy ears in the world but still, Destiny was a lucky girl! He tried to listen to the rhythm as the labrador guided his paw on the disk, his tail wagging in time with the beat. "Okay Sham..." he whispered, and when he thought the song came to a part where it was appropriate, he tried to do a scratch on his own. Of course, he botched it terribly, making a screeching noise that would scare a cat straight up a tree. He chuckled nervously. "Oops, sorry!"
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Actually... that wasn't too bad, not one of my scratches, but not bad, just make sure you're a little lighter, like this." Shamrock waited until his scratch came up and pulled Darien's paw back, creating a strange, yet satisfying rhythm to the song. "Oh, here's another trick every DJ should know, the crossfade." Shamrock took Darien's left paw and brought it over what appeared to be a small nub in the middle of the set and pushed it to the right, making it so only the right record could be heard and pushed his right paw forward, then back again, making a noise that went perfectly in tune with the rhythm. He pushed the slider bar back to the center, letting both discs play again. "You think you got it Dari?"
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oo-Kay! I think our DJ-in-training needs something for an encouragement." Valiant walked in front of the canine duo. "Start again, Dari. If you do it well, you'll have my best." And he put himself in a dancing stance, the bionic arm across his chest, tail raised and curled up, ears perked forward, the other arm reaching down to his thigh. "Ready when you are."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Grey_fox20 wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:Ying turned to the request from the window and saw grey and said "Oh hey Grey, sure I'll pass it up." then Ying grabbed the box and slowly climbed up a tree in easy reach to Grey and asked "What you need this for anyway mate?"
"I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I need this for a little surprise I got planned for new years." Grey said, taking the box from Ying "Thanks for the help" Grey started to say, until he saw a black cat looking up to him "who's the newer-ish pet?" Grey asked Ying, taking a stray bit of duct tape of his own collar.
Ying sat down on the tree and said "I got ya" with a wink then he said "The new pet is called Kurt?"
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:"Oo-Kay! I think our DJ-in-training needs something for an encouragement." Valiant walked in front of the canine duo. "Start again, Dari. If you do it well, you'll have my best." And he put himself in a dancing stance, the bionic arm across his chest, tail raised and curled up, ears perked forward, the other arm reaching down to his thigh. "Ready when you are."
Darien raised an eyebrow. Just what on Earth was Valiant doing? Not so long ago he wouldn't even hear about dancing! Well, there's only one way to find out! He took a deep breath and focused on the beat, reaching out to the knobs and controls on the set and before he could overthink things, he let his paws begin their work.

valerio

Post by valerio »

Old reflexes kicked in. Valiant's tail started wag--no, waving, undulating softly while his body responded, one part at a time.
His left arm went to the metallic one, and together they formed an X. Valian't fingers drummed, while the wolf's eyes focused, narrowed, as if to challenge the DJ to give his best.
And when the music increased its tempo, he threw his arms back, unleashing the force he had concentrated before. His whole body rippled, his fur stood on end in waves, like a liquid thing. And then Valiant, in a strange but fascinating mix of classic dance and modern disco, started rotating on a foot. Every each three rotations, he jumped backwards, somersaulting in mid-air, and landed on his left hand. Then up again, and rotating.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked up at the fox and waved to him "Hey Grey hows it going?" Lance asked

(OOC:blah just felt the need to post a little something)
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

YingBlanc wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:Ying turned to the request from the window and saw grey and said "Oh hey Grey, sure I'll pass it up." then Ying grabbed the box and slowly climbed up a tree in easy reach to Grey and asked "What you need this for anyway mate?"
"I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I need this for a little surprise I got planned for new years." Grey said, taking the box from Ying "Thanks for the help" Grey started to say, until he saw a black cat looking up to him "who's the newer-ish pet?" Grey asked Ying, taking a stray bit of duct tape of his own collar.
Ying sat down on the tree and said "I got ya" with a wink then he said "The new pet is called Kurt?"
IceKitsune wrote:Lance looked up at the fox and waved to him "Hey Grey hows it going?" Lance asked

(OOC:blah just felt the need to post a little something)
"Kurt ,eh? Well, another new face, another lot of duct tape I'll be using" Grey said stretching out his back "Hey Lance, it's goin' well, I got a surprise for new years, a little tinkerin' and it'll be ready, I'm pretty sure everyone's goin' to like it...that is, if everything goes well" Grey said down to Lance. Grey then heard a mechanical stuttering behind him "oh no, I didn't turn the thing off, Ying, Lance, I'll meet ya' at the new years party, I've still got a lot of fixin' to do" Grey said, pickin' up his second roll of duct tape "also, do either of you know of a window fixin' company, one that's fairly cheap?" Grey asked, picking up a small shard of glass.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris looked around, "Hey, has anyone seen Blueberry today?" She asked, out of the blue. She seemed very uncharacteristically nervous when saying it.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

-Well, looks like he is busy - thought Kurt looking to the pet in the window.
-Hey Lance can i ask you something?- Said Kurt at the time that he was poking Lance.
I have watched all the things that are happening right here, but with all the new faces around here (including me, obviusly) Is there some way to let us introduce to everyone from the neighborhood, you know something kinda of... i don't know...some way?- asked shily Kurt yto Lance
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying now hung from his branch and said "Ok Grey, see you later. And no sorry." Then he slowly made his way down and fell face first into the snow at the last branch.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:Old reflexes kicked in. Valiant's tail started wag--no, waving, undulating softly while his body responded, one part at a time.
His left arm went to the metallic one, and together they formed an X. Valian't fingers drummed, while the wolf's eyes focused, narrowed, as if to challenge the DJ to give his best.
And when the music increased its tempo, he threw his arms back, unleashing the force he had concentrated before. His whole body rippled, his fur stood on end in waves, like a liquid thing. And then Valiant, in a strange but fascinating mix of classic dance and modern disco, started rotating on a foot. Every each three rotations, he jumped backwards, somersaulting in mid-air, and landed on his left hand. Then up again, and rotating.
Darien gasped silently at the sight before his eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, why was Valiant panicking if he could dance like that? Jaw hanging slightly open, the shepherd was completely taken by the performance, almost forgetting to tend to the equipment in front of him. When he realized he should keep the music going he glanced at Shamrock from the corner of his eye, silently asking him to guide his paw to the next motion.

valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant decided to encourage Darien by giving him some inspiration.
The Italian Wolf winked at his lover, then placed himself on all 4s. At the music's tempo, he waved his body like a snake, before dropping completely on his belly, squatting like he was about to pounce...instead, he rolled down on his back and after that he gave a push with his reins, lifting up his backside.
In that position, he rolled on his shoulders, before bending and jumping back in an erect position -like before, with arms crossed in an 'X'
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Well, looks like he is busy - thought Kurt looking to the pet in the window.
-Hey Lance can i ask you something?- Said Kurt at the time that he was poking Lance.
I have watched all the things that are happening right here, but with all the new faces around here (including me, obviusly) Is there some way to let us introduce to everyone from the neighborhood, you know something kinda of... i don't know...some way?- asked shily Kurt yto Lance
Lance turned to Kurt "Well there is the New Years party tonight everyone will be there. You should come you can introduce your self to everyone their." Lance said "Now we really should be going to the club house, come on Dakotah lead the way." Lance said before he noticed that Ying had fallen into the snow and walked over to him offering the dog a hand. "heheh that's the second time today some one has fallen off that tree." Lance said snickering a bit about it.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

IceKitsune wrote:
Lance turned to Kurt "Well there is the New Years party tonight everyone will be there. You should come you can introduce your self to everyone their." Lance said "Now we really should be going to the club house, come on Dakotah lead the way." Lance said before he noticed that Ying had fallen into the snow and walked over to him offering the dog a hand. "heheh that's the second time today some one has fallen off that tree." Lance said snickering a bit about it.
"Right." Dakotah said to Lance and turned around to the direction of his uncle's house to where the club house was, but before heading off he turned around once more and looked at the group. "C'mon guys, let's go. You all need to see the club house!" Dakotah didn't want to sound rude, but he loved the club house to death, and it had been so long since they last went there, and new pets would be there, so even better! Eventually, waiting was too much for him and he started walking off, going slow so atleast the other pets could follow him.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Saphia just stood there the whole time, watching, giggling quietly when Ying fell. When she saw Dakotah started walking again, she began to follow.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Archimedes had spent most of the time just standing there and waiting to see what would happen. At one point he thought he heard something trying to tear down a tree, but couldn't see anything of it. No one else seemed to notice, so he just stayed quiet for now. It could just be his imagination.

When the group got moving towards the club house again, he followed, but wished they'd get to running again. "So, does everyone go to the clubhouse often?" he asked.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

razgriz wrote:Archimedes had spent most of the time just standing there and waiting to see what would happen. At one point he thought he heard something trying to tear down a tree, but couldn't see anything of it. No one else seemed to notice, so he just stayed quiet for now. It could just be his imagination.

When the group got moving towards the club house again, he followed, but wished they'd get to running again. "So, does everyone go to the clubhouse often?" he asked.
Dakotah started to speed up his pace in walking towards his uncle's house, he turned and saw a few were following him, so that was good. "Well, it's been a while since we last hung out there... but yeah, when we did go to it, we went there a lot."
Off the Air.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Kurt followed Dakotah to the club house -Maybe this could be funny- he thought, when he was walking he remembered -Hey someone have seen to a little dog, cute, but annoying, with brown color fur and black eyes, and he has a spot in his left ear- Asked Kurt to everyone, searching for his younger brother.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

IceKitsune wrote:
theblackcateyes wrote:-Well, looks like he is busy - thought Kurt looking to the pet in the window.
Ying accepted the help up from Lance and shook off the snow over his fur which blended with his fur. And he catched up with the rest just as Kurt asked if somebody had seen a little dog and Ying said "No sorry. A relative of yours?"
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock realised that Darien sort of went limp in his arms, from what, he was unsure. He guided Darien's arms back and forth with the scratching as the song came to an end. Shamrock opened his eyes and took his paw off of Darien's and pressed pause on his computer. "You did great for your first time Darien... I think I even have a name for you... 'DJ Dari' sounds pretty alright to me." Shamrock backed away from Darien and let him regroup from the euphoria that he must have been experiencing.

Meanwhile, Charger was in a bit of a trance from all the new pets in the neighborhood. Seems I'm not the only new guy here... not bad, considering the pets here are friendly enough. "So this clubhouse bit... all of us new pets are invited? Or do we have to get on your good side first? Charger perked up.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Gray watched in silence. He had no problem with letting events unfold, especially at the pace they were going. The arrival of a new face, and one poking out of the top window of a house were a little entertaining. His ears perked up as he found out the one in the house, sticking his head out the window had the same name as him. That was a first. He wanted to meet this Grey now.

When everyone started moving again, in silence he began to follow again, mind you they didn't get far before Lance wandered off to help someone up.. He cleared his throat to remind the small group of his presence and smiled. "So... that guy up in the window... his names, Grey too?" He didn't really speak to Lance, as his eye's watched the house still. He hoped the new friend he'd met would catch onto the conversation, and give him a bit of info on this other pet with the same name.
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:Valiant decided to encourage Darien by giving him some inspiration.
The Italian Wolf winked at his lover, then placed himself on all 4s. At the music's tempo, he waved his body like a snake, before dropping completely on his belly, squatting like he was about to pounce...instead, he rolled down on his back and after that he gave a push with his reins, lifting up his backside.
In that position, he rolled on his shoulders, before bending and jumping back in an erect position -like before, with arms crossed in an 'X'
Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock realised that Darien sort of went limp in his arms, from what, he was unsure. He guided Darien's arms back and forth with the scratching as the song came to an end. Shamrock opened his eyes and took his paw off of Darien's and pressed pause on his computer. "You did great for your first time Darien... I think I even have a name for you... 'DJ Dari' sounds pretty alright to me." Shamrock backed away from Darien and let him regroup from the euphoria that he must have been experiencing.
Speechless, breathless, and his mind blank from the spectacle. That's how Darien felt as he watched Valiant twist and spin and turn and wave and dance and... He hadn't even noticed when the song finally ended or when Shamrock talked to him, his paws moving on their own guided by labrador over the controls. The shepherd was simply in awe! As it came to an end, all he could mutter was "Wow...", his eyes still fixed on Valiant.

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Almost there, almost there, almost....WHOOPS!

Mitch took a tumble as he got to the edge of the street. His slip landed him just in front of the bushes.

Stupid gutters!

He worried a bit as he checked on his foot. It hurt a little, but he could walk on it.

Ow! Ow! Idiot! Watch were your going okay?

He looked around once more. He couldn't tell if he wasn't seen or not. But his foot...

"Ow!" he said, trying to put some weight on it. At least it wasn't broken. He just needed to rest a little, he concluded. He sneaked behind the bushes slowly, and then.

*ping*

"Ow!" He hollared once, then quickly covered his mouth.

What on earth?

He looked down and discovered what he had stumbled upon.

Oh sweet! Half a rake!

He picked it up and brandished it in his hand just a bit. He wanted to look for more, but his foot told him not too. He didn't feel particularly safe in the bushes, but sat down anyway. Relaxing a bit, and closing his eyes, he didn't realize he had left part of his tail out in the open.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Hey, Dari... you gonna regroup or do I have to carry you out on a stretcher?" Shamrock tapped Darien a couple of times to make sure he didn't have a heart attack. He started unplugging his gear and flipped off the turntables. "Alright, I've basically got it all set up for us to carry... once you break out of your trance, we'll be good to go."
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Challenger01 wrote: Meanwhile, Charger was in a bit of a trance from all the new pets in the neighborhood. Seems I'm not the only new guy here... not bad, considering the pets here are friendly enough. "So this clubhouse bit... all of us new pets are invited? Or do we have to get on your good side first? Charger perked up.
"Haha, no, it's fine, every pet is invited over!" Dakotah said to Charger. "You'll just need to follow me there and check it out."
Off the Air.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock realised that Darien sort of went limp in his arms, from what, he was unsure. He guided Darien's arms back and forth with the scratching as the song came to an end. Shamrock opened his eyes and took his paw off of Darien's and pressed pause on his computer. "You did great for your first time Darien... I think I even have a name for you... 'DJ Dari' sounds pretty alright to me." Shamrock backed away from Darien and let him regroup from the euphoria that he must have been experiencing.
The Broken Fox wrote:Speechless, breathless, and his mind blank from the spectacle. That's how Darien felt as he watched Valiant twist and spin and turn and wave and dance and... He hadn't even noticed when the song finally ended or when Shamrock talked to him, his paws moving on their own guided by labrador over the controls. The shepherd was simply in awe! As it came to an end, all he could mutter was "Wow...", his eyes still fixed on Valiant.
Challenger01 wrote:"Hey, Dari... you gonna regroup or do I have to carry you out on a stretcher?" Shamrock tapped Darien a couple of times to make sure he didn't have a heart attack. He started unplugging his gear and flipped off the turntables. "Alright, I've basically got it all set up for us to carry... once you break out of your trance, we'll be good to go."
"DJ Dari...DJD... Sounds really cool, Sham." Valiant went to Darien and kissed him deeply. He felt like his soul wanted to escape through his mouth but he wouldn't cave in, not now! "I'm glad you appreciated it. Now come on, gotta bring this stuff before I decide I am tired like a dog, hehe." And he *was*, since he had cleaned the chapel, collected and threw a gigantic snowball and now...danced. He had actually did it, and it had come so...natural...
He only hoped he'd be as much natural, tonight...
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Hmmmm no I haven't but I will keep an eye out for him while we go to the Club House hes bound to show up." Lance said to Kurt. He then turned to Gray and nodded "Yep his name is also Grey, just spelled a bit different I think. He just moved in as well. Interestingly enough,if you couldn't tell just by looking at him,hes a Fox. You don't see many of them as pets." Lance said as he walked along with the others.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

IceKitsune wrote:"Hmmmm no I haven't but I will keep an eye out for him while we go to the Club House hes bound to show up." Lance said to Kurt. He then turned to Gray and nodded "Yep his name is also Grey, just spelled a bit different I think. He just moved in as well. Interestingly enough,if you couldn't tell just by looking at him,hes a Fox. You don't see many of them as pets." Lance said as he walked along with the others.
"Too right Lance" Grey said, climbing out of his attic window, and working his way down the front of his house. "I'm Grey O'Mardar, Nice to meet you" Grey said to Gray, offering his Paw to shake "I heard you had the same name as me" Grey continued, raising an eyebrow "Maybe you and I will become birds of a feather, we already have one thing in common,eh" Grey said, joyfully.

Grey's ears perked up when he heard another little box being shot out of his attic "I need to turn that thing off, before I lose all of the boxes" Grey said "Ah well,it should be empty now, might as well leave it, so where's everyone headin' now, Lance?" Grey asked, turning his head to Lance.

RP Characters:
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying saw Grey come down the tree and said "Glad you want to join us Grey, you know we should have nicknames for you so we don't get confused agree?" he asked looking around and then said "We're heading off to the Club House. You want to tag along?"
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying saw Grey come down the tree and said "Glad you want to join us Grey, you know we should have nicknames for you so we don't get confused agree?" he asked looking around and then said "We're heading off to the Club House. You want to tag along?"
"A nickname, eh? I'm on board for that, I just hope the nickname won't be like the one my owner already has for me" Grey said, turning to Ying "A clubhouse?" Grey said, his curiosity rising "Sounds like more fun than a day at O'mallys pub! I'll tag along, I need to fill in the time 'till the party anyways" Grey said, stretching out his arms "let's get headin' then".

RP Characters:
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:"DJ Dari...DJD... Sounds really cool, Sham." Valiant went to Darien and kissed him deeply. He felt like his soul wanted to escape through his mouth but he wouldn't cave in, not now! "I'm glad you appreciated it. Now come on, gotta bring this stuff before I decide I am tired like a dog, hehe." And he *was*, since he had cleaned the chapel, collected and threw a gigantic snowball and now...danced. He had actually did it, and it had come so...natural...
He only hoped he'd be as much natural, tonight...
The spell was finally broken as Valiant planted a kiss on Darien's lips. The malinois shook his head as a goofy grin spread on his muzzle. "Oh, I liked it alright..." he mumbled to Valiant, then turned to Shamrock, finally taking notice that he was talking to him for about a minute now. "Heh, sorry Shamrock!" he chuckled. "Let's get going then, just hand me what I should carry!" His imagination kicked in once more. Oh, he'll do his best tonight, just to see Val dance again!

Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

"A fox?" He blinked, turning to watch Grey climb down the front of house. Gray took in this characters features, the markings, and the bushy tail. His ears perked up, and he wagged his tail lightly as he was approached. He took Grey's paw in his own, and shook it merrily. "Maybe. There's more pets like you where I'm moving from... though, most of them still live in the tree's. Afraid of us canines they are, up there... tried to eat them once." He laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck as though embarrassed. "Your kind is fair game up there... guess it's a little different here though... good thing I came a lone and not with my team. They'd be on you like mashed potatoes and ham."

His eye's turned to Ying, and he nodded in agreement. "If it'll help, just call me by my last name. Savage. Back in Alaska, it was a running joke to use my last name since I'm pretty much harmless..." He shrugged, his ears following the sounds of the attic with small twitches as he glanced quickly. "Say, what you got up there, Grey?"
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

valerio

Post by valerio »

When the group reached Leone house, they door opened before they even reached it.
Out came Elio, who bent down to grab some of the stuff from Darien. "Shame on you, figliolo", he said to Valiant. "You know how bad is your boyfriend's leg, and you let him load himself like a mule." Before the three dogs could reply, he brought the stuff inside.
He guided them through the living room and from there into the kitchen and into the backyard, where Maria had transformed the large fenced garden in the most perfect BBQ. There was everything, including a chest in a corner from which came the pungent odor of fireworks ready to be used. Several kind of appetizers were ready on the central table. There was an empty space for the DJ equipment and enough room to dance.
"Couldn't get a minifridge, sorry boys," Maria said, before going and kissing Valiant's headfur. "Sodas are in the kitchen. You make sure they don't get drunk. Now please go upstairs. Poor Rikki came back a li'l ago all upset. Did you two..?"
Valiant sighed. "Oh. She wanted to meet Will, that mink I had saved this summer. Must haven't gone well, I fear." He put down his share of the equipment and ran inside.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Zalgo wrote:"A fox?" He blinked, turning to watch Grey climb down the front of house. Gray took in this characters features, the markings, and the bushy tail. His ears perked up, and he wagged his tail lightly as he was approached. He took Grey's paw in his own, and shook it merrily. "Maybe. There's more pets like you where I'm moving from... though, most of them still live in the tree's. Afraid of us canines they are, up there... tried to eat them once." He laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck as though embarrassed. "Your kind is fair game up there... guess it's a little different here though... good thing I came a lone and not with my team. They'd be on you like mashed potatoes and ham."

His eye's turned to Ying, and he nodded in agreement. "If it'll help, just call me by my last name. Savage. Back in Alaska, it was a running joke to use my last name since I'm pretty much harmless..." He shrugged, his ears following the sounds of the attic with small twitches as he glanced quickly. "Say, what you got up there, Grey?"
"Well, up in that attic, I've got a new year's surprise for everyone, but I think it still needs some tinkering...but I'm so excited to be able to use it again." Grey said, a shudder of excitment going down his spine "But, from what I've heard so far, I want to know a bit more about where you're from, it sounds like a fun place." Grey said, putting his paws in his pockets, realizing he has something in his pocket "what the...didn't remember putting this in my pocket" Grey said, pulling a small, wrapped, green, candy clover "Hey Savage, try this, they're pretty good" Grey said, lightly tossing the sweet clover at Gray.

RP Characters:
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Gray was now intrigued, wondering what it was. So far, he'd seen a box fly out the window and that was about it. Was it some kind of catapult? Maybe it would launch fireworks! His tail wagged faster, but his attention was taken from the attic window and back to Grey. His paws shot up quickly, and fumbled to catch the candy as it looked like a single item juggling act. He sighed as he clasped it in both his paws, opening them slowly as if he'd just caught a bug. He smiled and looked at the candy, placing it into his sweater pocket. "Um, maybe later. Thanks." He chuckled.

Grey wanted to know more about Alaska? He never thought about how he would describe it to someone he'd met from out of State. He smiled though, thinking it over on how he would say this. His paw found the longer fur on his chin and played with it. If he were to ever look older then he was, it would of been then. His scraggly, almost beard like fur was twirled as he looked deep in thought. He seemed like an old man.

"It's cold there, through the summer too... the snow doesn't melt much, but it's okay because it's never too deep in the first place. At night, when the sky is clear the lights from the aura bore-alas are so bright, you can see everything as clear as day. The air is crisp and clean, and is sure to wake you up from even the most groggy morning. The town which is a couple minutes away from my old home was small, just a tiny market at most... our town actually thrived off the semi-annual dogsled races that went on. Now those are fun, and if you know the right trail... it's absolutely beautiful in the wild." Gray's paw lowered, and he had a hint of sadness lain on his expression, a clear sign that he missed his old home. He paused and blushed a little, gaining bashful posture as he looked to the side. "Um... sorry for ranting."
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Nuh uh!

Mitch thought to himself as he came to. This was not the place, nor the season, for taking naps behind bushes. Besides, he still had a lot to do yet. He got up and stretched, and quite nearly fell back over.

"OW!" He yelped. He looked down.

Oh man, that is really bad, he thought. Looking at his ankle, it was really swollen.

Well, maybe I can still walk on it. He tried once, then again, then finally tried to walk in a circle.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ohhhhh," he cried as sharp pangs went up his leg. He knelt down and grasped his ankle. If only he had been more careful, he chided himself.

All right, you know what you need to do. Mitch thought as he cleared his throat.

"Hello? Anybody hear me? I'm in a little pain down here and need, some, help, please," he said, sort of quietly.

Come on Mitch, you can do better then that. He got up and tried to cup his hands over his mouth.

"OW! OW!" He hollored instead of what he was thinking, "Stupid, ankle! HELP!"

(ooc: I'm prretty certain he's in Destiny's yard.)
Last edited by xhunterko on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Without even realizing it, Eris had wandered off in some random direction through the neighborhood. She didn't know where she was at currently, nor did she know where she came from. She decided to simply continue walking through the neighborhood, hoping to run into someone, "Hello? Is anyone around here?" She called out.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Zalgo wrote:Gray was now intrigued, wondering what it was. So far, he'd seen a box fly out the window and that was about it. Was it some kind of catapult? Maybe it would launch fireworks! His tail wagged faster, but his attention was taken from the attic window and back to Grey. His paws shot up quickly, and fumbled to catch the candy as it looked like a single item juggling act. He sighed as he clasped it in both his paws, opening them slowly as if he'd just caught a bug. He smiled and looked at the candy, placing it into his sweater pocket. "Um, maybe later. Thanks." He chuckled.

Grey wanted to know more about Alaska? He never thought about how he would describe it to someone he'd met from out of State. He smiled though, thinking it over on how he would say this. His paw found the longer fur on his chin and played with it. If he were to ever look older then he was, it would of been then. His scraggly, almost beard like fur was twirled as he looked deep in thought. He seemed like an old man.

"It's cold there, through the summer too... the snow doesn't melt much, but it's okay because it's never too deep in the first place. At night, when the sky is clear the lights from the aura bore-alas are so bright, you can see everything as clear as day. The air is crisp and clean, and is sure to wake you up from even the most groggy morning. The town which is a couple minutes away from my old home was small, just a tiny market at most... our town actually thrived off the semi-annual dogsled races that went on. Now those are fun, and if you know the right trail... it's absolutely beautiful in the wild." Gray's paw lowered, and he had a hint of sadness lain on his expression, a clear sign that he missed his old home. He paused and blushed a little, gaining bashful posture as he looked to the side. "Um... sorry for ranting."
"Ranting?, I don't think that was ranting,if you want to see a true rant, just get me talkin' about ol' Éire" Grey joked to Gray "But from the description you gave me, it sounds like my kind of place, better than Éire even" Grey said, hearing a car coming closer and closer "maybe we should hurry along to that clubhouse,eh?" Grey said nervously, as the car parked in Grey's driveway.

RP Characters:
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Without even realizing it, Eris had wandered off in some random direction through the neighborhood. She didn't know where she was at currently, nor did she know where she came from. She decided to simply continue walking through the neighborhood, hoping to run into someone, "Hello? Is anyone around here?" She called out.
"If by here, you mean a lawn, with a shallow spot that may be a garden, a tool shed, and some bushes lining the fence, then yeah," Mitch said, not sure to who or what he was replying to, "I hurt my ankle real bad by twisting my foot in a gutter. Do you know anything that may help me out here? Ngh. And for pain specifically? Your alone right?"