HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

"So? What did you find?"
Rikki came out of the trapdoor. She had a funny look on her face, as if she had just visited the Twilight Zone. She turned off the headlight. "Boss?" She asked, afraid of speaking at a high volume.
Valiant saw she was actually scared. "Rikki..?" Had she discovered a corpse? The victims of Bora? Weapons? Drugs?
"It's an effing treasure cave, down there."
"Uh?" No, Valiant hadnt expect that, of all the answers.
"It's a tresure cave," she said in that low tone. "I never saw so many precious objects since we discovered the cellar of Don Fefè. If humans discover this place, it will put an Indiana Jones movie to shame. Believe me."
Valiant didn't understand. He wanted to ask her if she was sure of what she had seen. "This place has been abandoned since over 200 years, how is it possible that..."
"Pet doors," She answered. "Small tunnels designed to allow the chapel's pets to hide the treasures. It would take an expert like me to find them. At a first sight, the cellar is just an old repository of dried food gone stale. There is a veritable chamber underside that cellar, and...wow."
Valiant nodded. "Then we will tel nothing about this. I'll find a tool to remove that ring and seal the door. I guess Bora doesn't need to have treasure hunters in her nest."
Rikki nodded in turn. She may not like Bora, but she respected the hawk, she owed her. It was too bad that stuff was destined to stay hidden, but perhaps it was better this way. The inhabitans of this place wanted their relics to be safe, they had trusted their pets to watch over them, it would've been a shame that someone depredated them...
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Challenger01 wrote:*SMACK* The snowball hit Shamrock just under the muzzle on his neck I think I started something.... at least this will get the new guys to warm up... no pun intended He thought to himself. Shamrock made a couple of snowballs and chucked them in the direction of the other group, mostly toward Darien and Lance. After throwing a few more, he ducked back behind a tree to avoid getting hit again.
Direct Hit! Grey thought, scooping more snow into a snowball "Better stay in cover 'till I get a good shot" Grey whispered to himself, ducking back inside the bushes. Grey tryed to find a new target, and saw a distracted belgian shepherd who had just tripped over another pet. Grey waited a little longer for a prefect shot.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance smirked and scooped up a bunch of snow making a rather large snowball and he chucked it right at Dakotah. "Hehehe every Pet for him/her self!" He said grabbing more snowballs in each hand and began launching them in the direction of his freinds not caring who he hit.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

The Broken Fox wrote:"Score!" Darien cheered, as the snowball hit Shamrock. Ying on the other hand, proved harder to hit! What's more, the shepherd realized that he was now the focus of their attention, and he was pelted with snowballs. A few of them hit him, so as quickly as he could, he ducked for cover behind a bench. While his paws worked on making snowballs, he looked around to see where everyone was. After a moment, he broke from cover, and threw several snowballs at Ying in quick succession. The white spitz was a hard to spot target, and he hoped the snowballs would buy him a few seconds to move into better cover behind the trees, so he began to jog around Ying and Shamrock in a wide circle. "One time we could use your expertise in tactics, and you're not here Val!" he muttered. Darien kept his eyes on the two dogs, so he had no idea what was in his path. He suddenly tripped and stumbled over something, planting himself face first in the snow. As he looked up and blinked in surprise, he noticed that he hadn't spotted the other white dog hiding in the snow, and he literally tripped over him! "Oops, sorry!" he smiled sheepishly.
Grey_fox20 wrote:Direct Hit! Grey thought, scooping more snow into a snowball "Better stay in cover 'till I get a good shot" Grey whispered to himself, ducking back inside the bushes. Grey tryed to find a new target, and saw a distracted belgian shepherd who had just tripped over another pet. Grey waited a little longer for a prefect shot.
That was interesting. Archimedes knew he had a descent ability to hide out here in the white powder but he had never counted on tripping someone. He sort of figured his black collar and bandanna would give him away by the point someone was that close.

For a second he was on his back, rolled over from being kicked. He sat up and looked around, "Hakuna Matata, ja?" he said, looking around now that his position had been compromised anyway. He shook for a second, still sitting in the snow to shake it off himself and then went back to their game or at least watching out for incoming snow. Looking at what positions of cover he could recall, he caught a head poke out. "DUCK!" And then dropped back down into the snow.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance smirked and scooped up a bunch of snow making a rather large snowball and he chucked it right at Dakotah. "Hehehe every Pet for him/her self!" He said grabbing more snowballs in each hand and began launching them in the direction of his freinds not caring who he hit.
Awww... man Dakotah thought to himself, he never really liked being hit by snow, he hated the cold, and he was never good at making snowballs. But after getting hit, he decided to run and take cover somewhere, running behind a tree. He knelt down, packing up some snow and making snow balls, but he didn't want to throw them just yet. He decided to sit back and make a whole lot of more snowballs, so he had a supply to use once he was ready.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

The rattling of a rough engine; no, two engines roared into the neighborhood. Rusty trucks; same model, different colors, blakc and red, rolled down the street's of Sunset Plateau before reaching their destination. An empty house, with a SOLD sign sitting in the yard, collecting snow atop of it. Both of these trucks were piled high on their backsides with furniture covered in plastic to keep the snow off. A new neighbor. The engines shut off, and a moment later the doors opened. A mother and father, each getting out of separate trucks with a single child each; both in their teens, walked towards the house. The older man turned around at the door, and whistled. The plastic rustled a moment in the back of the black truck, and then lifted on one side. A husky wearing a beanie poked his head out, smiling. His eye's held that look of sleep, as though he'd been passed out under the plastic a moment ago.

With a push, he jumped out of the back of the truck and landed on all fours. He stood up, stretching his limbs and torso. His muscles were well toned where they were visible under the thinner fur of his limbs and stomach. Once he finished stretching, he turned and reached into the back of the truck, and pulled out a light winter coat, pulling it on and fixing his beanie. He trotted over to the man, and reached into the coat pocket, pulling out some keys. He handed them to the father who opened the door, and the kids marched in. The man laughed and started telling them to get outside and start unpacking and carrying things in. Gray, the husky who was with them, was free to do as he pleased like always when he wasn't needed. He turned around, and looked out over the neighborhood. It was quiet, cozy looking. Bigger then his old town in Alaska, but still nice. "It's the most, wonderful time... of the year!" He laughed lightly, finally starting to wake up as the crisp winter air touched his nose. It reminded him of home.
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Saphia found herself in the middle of a snowball storm. Balls of firmly packed snow whizzed back and forth. I've gotta find somewhere to hide, and fast! Saphia darted towards the first cover she saw, a tree. She ran, trying to dodge the frozen orbs, getting hit by only 1, in the back. She made it to the tree and hid behind it. She sat there, back leaning against the tree, trying to catch her breath.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Saphia found herself in the middle of a snowball storm. Balls of firmly packed snow whizzed back and forth. I've gotta find somewhere to hide, and fast! Saphia darted towards the first cover she saw, a tree. She ran, trying to dodge the frozen orbs, getting hit by only 1, in the back. She made it to the tree and hid behind it. She sat there, back leaning against the tree, trying to catch her breath.
Grey took a forward roll out of the bush and threw the snowball at the belgian shepard. Wait...was that Saphia? Should I help her out? Grey thought to himself, trying to stay alert in the hail of snowballs. Grey got to his feet and ran, duck and dodging snowballs as he went, but he was hit by 2, one in back and another in the arm.

Grey managed to make it to Saphia's cover, where she was sitting, trying to catch her breath " Hey Saphia, are you alright here? I saw you run here, did ya' get hit, if so, by who?" Grey said, feeling true concern for only the second time in his life.

RP Characters:
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

Dust was walking towards Lance's house when he heard a snowball fight, to this he dived into the snow and started crawling to the battle.
Let us see who shall hit who. Dust thought. Seeing all the pets,
Dust went behind a bush made a snowball and threw it in the air, hoping it hit something.
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying was hit by 2 of the snowballs aimed for him then he made some more snowballs and looked to Shamrock and mentioned with his hands something like you stick behind I'll use my fur as an advantage and try to get round them, when I give this signal... He then made a circle with his hands you comer out and start firing I'll back you from behind. If all goes wrong at least I've distracted them you go for the blow then. Ying then crouched down to the snow and softly made his way along as he thought to himself this just proves you don't have to be in the police to do tactics
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance was hit by a snow ball from behind as he scooped up two more in his paws. He turned around finding a bush behind him and launched one of the snow balls behind it hoping to hit something. The other he aimed at Ying who was crawling along in the snow, he ran as fast as he could and launched the snowball at the dog hoping it would him before running to take cover behind a tree a few feet away that no one was using.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying saw this snowball but it was in close proximity so my swung his tail in front of him letting the tail get the brunt of it making another snowball and launching it at Lance quickly hiding behind a bin
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant finished packing their stuff. He nodded, tired but satisfied. The chapel was clean, for now, and anyway it was good exercise. In touch with the nature, and cheaper than a gym. "Call us in case you needed something, Bora," he called out between pants. He put on the backpack and Rikki jumped over his neck.
No answer.
The wolfdog shook his head. Never met someone so stubborn...
"We should start charging her, boss," Rikki said, turning her head at the Chapel one last time, while his best friend started walking home.
"Shush, you intriguing ferret. She only needs time to open up to others."

From the attic of the Chapel, Bora watched the two pets walking away, checking them and the surrounding area with her sharp eyes.
Whatever thoughts she had about them, she kept them for herself, nice and locked.
And when she was sure she was alone, she started nibbling at the food Valiant had given her...
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

razgriz wrote:For a second he was on his back, rolled over from being kicked. He sat up and looked around, "Hakuna Matata, ja?" he said, looking around now that his position had been compromised anyway. He shook for a second, still sitting in the snow to shake it off himself and then went back to their game or at least watching out for incoming snow. Looking at what positions of cover he could recall, he caught a head poke out. "DUCK!" And then dropped back down into the snow.
"Say what?" Darien looked at the white dog in the snow with a puzzled expression, he wasn't exactly sure what he meant... He pushed his glasses up on his nose and wiped them from the snow. If he had paid more attention, he could have spotted the black bandana.
Grey_fox20 wrote:Grey took a forward roll out of the bush and threw the snowball at the belgian shepard. Wait...was that Saphia? Should I help her out? Grey thought to himself, trying to stay alert in the hail of snowballs. Grey got to his feet and ran, duck and dodging snowballs as he went, but he was hit by 2, one in back and another in the arm. Grey managed to make it to Saphia's cover, where she was sitting, trying to catch her breath " Hey Saphia, are you alright here? I saw you run here, did ya' get hit, if so, by who?" Grey said, feeling true concern for only the second time in his life.
He had no more time to ponder on this, since a snowball hit him square in the muzzle. He was once again knocked on his back, and after he sat back up spitting snow from his mouth, he looked to see where it came from. He spotted two figures behind a tree in the direction the ball came from. The shepherd grinned, scooping up a large amount of snow in his arms. Oh, payback would be sweet! He began sneaking towards them ducking between the trees, trying to avoid all the snowballs whizzing around. As he got closer, he saw that the two figures were a cat and a fox. He jumped out from behind the tree, shouting "Sneak attack!", and dunked all the snow from his arms on the pair.
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey took a forward roll out of the bush and threw the snowball at the belgian shepard. Wait...was that Saphia? Should I help her out? Grey thought to himself, trying to stay alert in the hail of snowballs. Grey got to his feet and ran, duck and dodging snowballs as he went, but he was hit by 2, one in back and another in the arm.

Grey managed to make it to Saphia's cover, where she was sitting, trying to catch her breath " Hey Saphia, are you alright here? I saw you run here, did ya' get hit, if so, by who?" Grey said, feeling true concern for only the second time in his life.
Saphia was sitting there, still catching her breath, when she noticed Grey come over to her, behind the tree. "I'm fine" Saphia said. "I only got hit once." Saphia was blushing slightly. She wasn't used to getting this kind of attention, especially from a fox she just met.
He had no more time to ponder on this, since a snowball hit him square in the muzzle. He was once again knocked on his back, and after he sat back up spitting snow from his mouth, he looked to see where it came from. He spotted two figures behind a tree in the direction the ball came from. The shepherd grinned, scooping up a large amount of snow in his arms. Oh, payback would be sweet! He began sneaking towards them ducking between the trees, trying to avoid all the snowballs whizzing around. As he got closer, he saw that the two figures were a cat and a fox. He jumped out from behind the tree, shouting "Sneak attack!", and dunked all the snow from his arms on the pair.
While they were talking, Saphia heard someone yell. She was suddenly very suprised and covered in snow.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

The Broken Fox wrote:"Say what?" Darien looked at the white dog in the snow with a puzzled expression, he wasn't exactly sure what he meant... He pushed his glasses up on his nose and wiped them from the snow. If he had paid more attention, he could have spotted the black bandana.

The white dog didn't get any chance to say much more, whoever had kicked him took off. He rolled over and crawled along a bit further on his belly, keeping to the cover of the snow on approach to a tree. It was just a bit off but would suite his purpose. Quickly he made three snowballs and then he ran for it.

Archimedes was small and fast. He bolted at the tree with the snowballs in his arms against his practically icy fur. On the way two shots got his back, not that it mattered given that he'd been in the snow crawling. He took cover behind the tree for a brief few seconds before throwing one snow ball at the nearest pet and then bolting out into the field in the direction of more cover.

He kept his two snow balls for whoever got in his path and kept moving with the idea of a change of tactics. The white dog made it to another tree and there he started to pile the snow around him. A small piece of cover that'd give him something more to hide behind.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

The Broken Fox wrote:He had no more time to ponder on this, since a snowball hit him square in the muzzle. He was once again knocked on his back, and after he sat back up spitting snow from his mouth, he looked to see where it came from. He spotted two figures behind a tree in the direction the ball came from. The shepherd grinned, scooping up a large amount of snow in his arms. Oh, payback would be sweet! He began sneaking towards them ducking between the trees, trying to avoid all the snowballs whizzing around. As he got closer, he saw that the two figures were a cat and a fox. He jumped out from behind the tree, shouting "Sneak attack!", and dunked all the snow from his arms on the pair.
Grey stood up, snow all over him "Ah, you sneaky shepherd. Well, it's camoflauge at least" Grey said, scooping up some snow "Ah well, boyo, you did your sneak attack well, but now you left yourself open" Grey said to the shepherd, forming the snow into a sphere and throwing it...away, not aiming at anyone, just throwing it, hopeing it will hit something "but I'm not one that doesn't respect a good stealthy approach, you'll always be a friend an' a ally to me, shepherd" Grey said, patting the shepherd on the back with respect "I'm going to stay here and and give cover to Saphia, it was nice metting you...what's ya' name, anyway?" Grey asked the shepherd, creating a few snowballs.

RP Characters:
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

The snow ball from Ying hit the lower part of Lances arm. Darn it, got hit. He thought as he scooped up two more snowballs and peeked out from behind the tree looking for his next target. He saw Darien behind a tree with Grey and the new cat Saphia Lance smirked and ran a good distince from the tree and threw a snowball at him.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny took her gift gingerly. She missed Khun; even if he was a little odd, he was a really nice person. She silently promised to write him a letter soon.

Absentmindedly, she opened her gift, not sure what to expect. Her eyes widened as she saw the necklace. "Oh--!" she said, stunned. She studied her necklace closely; was it handmade? Destiny grinned at it, and held it up. "This is so sweet of him," she said, more to herself then anyone else.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

IceKitsune wrote:The snow ball from Ying hit the lower part of Lances arm. Darn it, got hit. He thought as he scooped up two more snowballs and peeked out from behind the tree looking for his next target. He saw Darien behind a tree with Grey and the new cat Saphia Lance smirked and ran a good distince from the tree and threw a snowball at him.
Grey saw the snowball hit Darien and looked in the direction it flew from "Lance, you smart dog!" Grey said, seeing Lance "But you've left yourself a bit open!" Grey threw a snowball toward Lance, but then he felt a slight stinging in his side what the...oh no,not now! Grey dropped the snowballs as the pain travelled up his side and down his arm, he tried to bear through the pain "I've got to stop, but I've got to..." Greysaid as he collapsed face down in the snow, his vision blacking out as he fell into (OOC:temporary) unconciousness.

RP Characters:
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying saw grey fall unconscious as he was aiming at Lance and he rushed over "Oh god." He simply said turning Grey over so his face wasn't in the snow. "Lance what was your mum again, she worked with pets I remember that. Anybody know anything that can help in the mean time?"
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah was still forming snowballs when the group of Grey, Saphia and Darien were all talking. He didn't really care, it seemed they didn't notice him so he kept on making more, having a decent pile beside his feet of all snowballs that he had made. He didn't pay much attention to them until he saw Ying run up to the group, and asking something about Lance's mom working with pets and anything that could help for something. Then, Dakotah realized something was wrong, he dropped the the snowball in his hand and ran up to the group. "Wait, what's going on?" He asked, being very concerned.
Off the Air.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Grey_fox20 wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:The snow ball from Ying hit the lower part of Lances arm. Darn it, got hit. He thought as he scooped up two more snowballs and peeked out from behind the tree looking for his next target. He saw Darien behind a tree with Grey and the new cat Saphia Lance smirked and ran a good distince from the tree and threw a snowball at him.
Grey saw the snowball hit Darien and looked in the direction it flew from "Lance, you smart dog!" Grey said, seeing Lance "But you've left yourself a bit open!" Grey threw a snowball toward Lance, but then he felt a slight stinging in his side what the...oh no,not now! Grey dropped the snowballs as the pain travelled up his side and down his arm, he tried to bear through the pain "I've got to stop, but I've got to..." Greysaid as he collapsed face down in the snow, his vision blacking out as he fell into (OOC:temporary) unconciousness.
"Ack!" Darien raised his paw to cover his face, as he was hit by a snowball again. When he looked around though, he noticed that the fox laid on the ground unconscious, and a small group was gathering around them. The shepherd quickly knelt next to Grey. "He fainted! But what happened?" He checked the fox's pulse and breathing, both were steady and calm. He looked at the others. "It's some sort of black-out! He's unconscious but okay, as far as I can tell... If he doesn't wake up, we need to get him inside, out of the cold! And we need to call the vet!"

razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Grey_fox20 wrote:
"Ack!" Darien raised his paw to cover his face, as he was hit by a snowball again. When he looked around though, he noticed that the fox laid on the ground unconscious, and a small group was gathering around them. The shepherd quickly knelt next to Grey. "He fainted! But what happened?" He checked the fox's pulse and breathing, both were steady and calm. He looked at the others. "It's some sort of black-out! He's unconscious but okay, as far as I can tell... If he doesn't wake up, we need to get him inside, out of the cold! And we need to call the vet!"[/quote]

It got quieter. At least to Archimedes who'd been putting all of his attention into building a small pit of snow. He paused after packing in a bit of snow to see a fair sized group around a fox. It seemed he was on the ground and not moving.

Concerned for one of his new friends, the white dog bolted up over the white wall of his snow emplacement heading towards the fox. He caught just the last words about the vet and shuddered a bit at that thought as those trips were never pleasant.

"We should probably move inside in the next few minutes" Archimedes said, "if whatever made him pass out is messing with him in the wrong way, his temperature could start dropping sooner."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I-it looks really p-pretty." Will said from behind Paige. "What's it d-do?" He'd done it, he'd spoken to someone besides his family, without being hurt or in danger. Maybe this time, being outside wouldn't result in mass misfortune for him.

Paige smiled at Will's curiosity. Normally, he would answer, but he had asked Destiny, and letting her answer would be a great way to prove that the world wasn't out to get him.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

The smirk left Lances muzzle quickly something was wrong and Darien and the new dog was right Grey needed help right away. "Ok I'll call the vet. Whose house is the closest from here? I need to know before I call." Lance asked the group the new dog was right it was cold moving him might be a good idea no one knew what caused him to faint like that. He pulled out his cell phone to call the vet.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris pulled the present out of the box, revealing the pretty necklace, "Oh wow, it's beautiful..." She said, looking into it mystified and very happy. She smiled, "This was really nice of him!" She said, happily holding the necklace.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Grey's thoughts ran through his mind I've got to wake up...he's leaving today...the war. Gotta wake up!
Grey's leg twitched in the snow, his left eye slightly opened "N...Nicky...wait...wait for m...me" Grey faintly said. Got to wake up! Grey repeated in his mind, as his leg continued to twitch."D...don't leave yet...I...I'm almost ready" Grey said, his eyes slowly opening.

RP Characters:
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Wait," Dakotah said. He looked closely at Grey, he was still on the ground, but his eyes were slowly opening back up. "I think he's getting back up, but should we still carry him somewhere?" He looked around at everybody.
Off the Air.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying saw Grey start to wake up and in response to Dakotah's question he went to the nearest bench and wiped off all the show covering it and said "Would this do? Or is it to cold?"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

"No Ying, I think we should get him inside just to be sure." Darien answered. He looked at the small white dog he tripped over. "You're right. It could be too cold out here, the bench won't do." The shepherd shook Grey gently. "Hey! Grey, do you hear me? Can you stand up?" The fox seemed to be regaining consciousness, but he wasn't awake just yet. "Lance we might not need the vet, but you should keep your phone ready. Now who lives the closest?" Darien repeated the dobie's earlier question.

Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

The Broken Fox wrote:"No Ying, I think we should get him inside just to be sure." Darien answered. He looked at the small white dog he tripped over. "You're right. It could be too cold out here, the bench won't do." The shepherd shook Grey gently. "Hey! Grey, do you hear me? Can you stand up?" The fox seemed to be regaining consciousness, but he wasn't awake just yet. "Lance we might not need the vet, but you should keep your phone ready. Now who lives the closest?" Darien repeated the dobie's earlier question.
"N...nicky?No...Shepherd...st...stand" Grey faintly said, his leg starting to move Get up! Wake up! Grey shouted in his mind, Grey eyes opened slowly "W...what just happened?" Grey asked, looking around "Lance, Dakota,Shepherd...what just happened?" Grey asked, becoming more confused as he saw the group of people standing around him.

RP Characters:
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Grey_fox20 wrote: "N...nicky?No...Shepherd...st...stand" Grey faintly said, his leg starting to move Get up! Wake up! Grey shouted in his mind, Grey eyes opened slowly "W...what just happened?" Grey asked, looking around "Lance, Dakota,Shepherd...what just happened?" Grey asked, becoming more confused as he saw the group of people standing around him.
"Ummm, you were kind of knocked out. You just went unconscious suddenly and I have no clue why, I don't think I saw anything happen, but I was just making snowballs when it happened and I just ran up. So, I don't really know a lot about what happened." Dakotah said rubbing his neck. He offered his paw to Grey to help lift him off the ground, "But atleast you're fine now. Does anyone have a clue of what exactly happened?"
Off the Air.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked at Grey who had just opened his eyes and closed his cell phone. "What happened Gery are you alright? Should I call the Vet?" Lance said as he looked over the fallen Fox.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote: "N...nicky?No...Shepherd...st...stand" Grey faintly said, his leg starting to move Get up! Wake up! Grey shouted in his mind, Grey eyes opened slowly "W...what just happened?" Grey asked, looking around "Lance, Dakota,Shepherd...what just happened?" Grey asked, becoming more confused as he saw the group of people standing around him.
"Ummm, you were kind of knocked out. You just went unconscious suddenly and I have no clue why, I don't think I saw anything happen, but I was just making snowballs when it happened and I just ran up. So, I don't really know a lot about what happened." Dakotah said rubbing his neck. He offered his paw to Grey to help lift him off the ground, "But atleast you're fine now. Does anyone have a clue of what exactly happened?"
IceKitsune wrote:Lance looked at Grey who had just opened his eyes and closed his cell phone. "What happened Gery are you alright? Should I call the Vet?" Lance said as he looked over the fallen Fox.
"Oh...not again." Grey said grabbing Dakotah's paw "Lance, there's no need for a vet, it's just this medical condition I have, it can cause a blackout sometimes...but, while I wasn't awake, did I say anything out loud?" Grey, looked around at everyone where's Saphia? he thought maybe she's still by the tree? Grey thought looking around. Grey slowly stood up and balanced himself "where's Saphia?Is she still by the tree?" Grey asked Dakotah.

RP Characters:
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Uh..." Dakotah looked around the area, trying to find Saphia. "Well, I'm sure she's around here." Dakotah said to Grey.
Off the Air.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Darien sighed in relief as Grey finally came to. "Glad to see you're back in the waking world!" He patted the fox's shoulder. "You had us worried there for a minute, you know? I hope this is nothing too serious..." he said, with a small frown. "You should have the vet check it out if you haven't already. Oh, and my name is Darien, not shepherd. Pleasure to meet you!" Seeing that the others were helping Grey to his feet, Darien got up himself and wobbled to the bench Ying just cleaned from snow. "Hope you don't mind!" he smiled at the spitz, as he flopped down on the bench and stretched his leg. Kneeling and crouching in the cold snow left a small cramp in the limb. He reached into his collar and took out his own phone, pulling up the messaging app. 'Met new neighbors, 1 of them gave us a scare when he fainted. He's k now, don't worry, I'll tell u about it l8r! Miss u! XOXO, Dari' Selecting Valiant's number Darien pressed 'Send', and waited for the familiar beep of confirmation from the phone before tucking it away with a smile.

YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

"Be my guest" Ying said allowing Darien to the bench Ying then sat at the backrest thing of the bench and said "I think we've all warn ourselves out with that snowball fight. So what now? Shall we have a quick snack where we can introduce ourselves properly? My owners out of town to investigate on a case, the paranormal thing runs through the family. I'm actually sometimes called to help him, anyway since he's away your welcome at mine for a snack if you wish." Ying said with a smile.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Then we could gather at my place," said the familiar voice of Valiant, as the wolfdog emerged from the trees at the margin of the forest, carrying Rikki with him. He went to Darien and kissed him on his cheek. "Sorry for being late, love. It was a lot of work." he scanned the other pets. "Heh, so many new furs." He went to Gray first, extending his metallic limb. "Valiant Leone, very pleased."
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock became totally oblivious to the situation around him, still forming snowballs until he realised the frozen spheres were no being hurled toward him. He dropped everything he was doing and went over to the group just as Valiant was coming back. Charger then emerged from a nearby bench that he was hiding it to avoid being hit and walked into the group as well. "Oh, hey Valiant, whatcha been up to this morning?" Shamrock said with his usual demeanour. Charger, however, was a little bit different. He tilted his head a bit an pondered Is that seriously a robot arm? Wow, that's weird.

(OOC: Oh my god I'm so sorry for being late guys, my computer finally crapped out and I haven't been on for three days... I'm so sorry :( )
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.