HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Psykeout

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Psykeout »

"What?" now he was really confused. "Oh! no, no one ever thinks im a tv." HD said, thenrealized that he probably should of taken it less literally.
bwah bwah
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

"Hm i heard about farming on the TV... i think."
He waited for a second and said to Lance. "Hey Lance what were we doing again?"
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked at Dust and then it clicked he had almost forgotten "Oh yeah we where going into the woods to look for something my friend lost." Lance said and then he looked at Jake "Hey do you want to come with us?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"It's quite alright, HD, I'll find my way back." Paige replied, nodding towards him.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Honestly!?" Destiny gasped. "I thought you'd get that all the time! People must be losing their creativity these days."
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

"ok. see you tommorow, or not. i guess i might see you later today, but i dont think th- i mean... bye." HD managed to say to Paige without sounding to stupid. "well, i mean, do they ever think that you're destiny?" HD asked. it was at first meant to be rhetorical, but then he wondered if they realy ever did confuse her with destiny. "... do they?"
bwah bwah
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Actually, yes." Destiny giggled. "I've met so many people who think I'm a fortune teller or something, and I have 'special powers' because of my name."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris stood and smiled as HD and Destiny went off. She looked to Paige, Dakotah Blueberry, "I thought you two needed to go home too?" She asked, with a mildly snarky attitude, but still friendly.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Huh!? What!?" Blueberry finally snapped out of his daydream, thanks to Eris' snarky tone. "Oh yes! Home! Right!" He turned to Dakotah and Paige. "So, are you still going to the lake, Paige? You coming with us, right, Dakotah?"
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Oh... uh, yeah, sure." Dakotah said. "I'll go with you guys, when should we start headin out?"
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"...I guess it is getting pretty late," Paige replied. "I best head back."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Completely forgetting that everyone was waiting for him a while ago, Blueberry began walking toward HD and Destiny.

Soon, Blueberry caught up with HD and Destiny.

Note: Let's just assume that nothing happened and everyone could catch up with HD and Destiny easily. Now we only need to wait for Lance's group to bump into the forest group, or we continue to walk until we bump into Lance's group instead (if everyone from the forest group posted, but Lance's group haven't moved yet).
QuirktheWerehound

Post by QuirktheWerehound »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance looked at Dust and then it clicked he had almost forgotten "Oh yeah we where going into the woods to look for something my friend lost." Lance said and then he looked at Jake "Hey do you want to come with us?"
Jake nodded. "Sure! I'd love to come along! It'd be nice to meet a few other pets too. My dad's electronics factory just transeferred him."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Great then! Lets get going its getting kind of late and dinner will be ready soon." He said as he began walking into the woods in front of them. "So your Dad works for an electronics company that's neat what does he do there? My Dad works as a Pharmacist at the local CVS and my Moms a Animal Control Officer." He said as they made it into the woods.
Last edited by IceKitsune on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris looked around and decided to just follow the others, "Yeah, let's go." She said as Blueberry ran off. She looked to Paige and Dakotah, and then to Blueberry and the others. She started to walk, a ways ahead of Dakotah and Paige, but a ways behind Blueberry, HD and Destiny. She was walking alone, and looked around at the trees as she did so.
QuirktheWerehound

IceKitsune wrote:"Great then! Lets get going its getting kind of late and dinner will be ready soon." He said as he began walking into the woods in front of them. "So your Dad works for an electronics company that's neat what does he do there? My Dad works as a Pharmacist at the local CVS and my Moms a Animal Control Officer." He said as they made it into the woods.
Jake grinned. "Dinner sounds really good right about now!" he paused. "Dad works with quality control and testing. and Mom is a home maker." He squited. "Where in teh woods did your friend lose this thing?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Not wanting to be left behind, Paige started to walk as well. "Okay, I'm coming." he stated. "Don't go too fast..."
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

"hm? oh, hey Paige. destiny was just telling me about, umm, her... special powers?" HD said, sounding a bit silly. "shh, its story time."
bwah bwah
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"He left it by the lake earlier it shouldn't take to long to get there." He said walking deeper in the woods. He looked back at Dust "Say Dust what do your parents do for a living?" He asked.
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

"Well... my mom works as a housewife and my dad works as a bartender serving non-alcoholic drinks... that's pretty much it ".
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Hm... I wonder what are we having for dinner today? Due to having his mind preoccupied by the thought of dinner, Blueberry didn't hear Paige as he walked. Blueberry thought that he heard HD and Destiny talking about... Something... But he wasn't really sure. He proceed to walk past those two.

The red rays of the setting sun started to cover the forest. Blueberry looked at his watch while he kept walking. "Ouch!" Unsurprisingly, Blueberry bumped into another figure yet again, he fell to the ground and sat there rubbing his muzzle. He lifted his head and saw the Doberman he bumped into. "Oh, Lance. What are you doing in a forest this late? The sun is setting soon. Oh! Are those two new as well?" He asked as he noticed the two other dogs.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked down at the cat who had just run into him. "Oh hey Blueberry still not paying attention as usual I see. I was looking for something a friend of mine left in here by the lake." He said reaching his hand down and helping Blueberry up. "As for these two yeah they just moved in here today. This is Dust" He said pointing to the brown Alaskan Klee Kai with spots of black on him.

"And this is Jake." He said pointing to the Black and Brown Rottweiler. Lance looked at Destiny and the new dog and cat he did not recognize. "Oh, Destiny I have great news about Shamrock, hes going to be ok." He turned toward the new dog and cat (HD and Paige) "Hi there I haven't met you two before let me guess you just moved in too. Names Lance." He said holding out his hand for each of them to shake.

(OOC: I don't know if the rest of the group is with Blueberry,Destiny and HD yet or if they are still catching up. I assumed they hadn't caught up yet I can edit it easily if the rest of the group is with them though.)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris, who was a ways behind the others and didn't hear the good news about Shamrock, caught up with them as Lance was introducing Dust. Eris shot straight to Lance, "Lance! Is Shamrock gonna be okay?" She asked him worried.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny pumped her fist in the air. "Thank goodness!!" she exclaimed, hugging Lance as if he was the one that made Shamrock better- which was a bit too tight. "I thought he was....well....I didn't think he would get better so fast!" she cried happily.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

"uh, hi. my naaame iiiiiisssss.. HD." i almost forgot my name. i must be the most forgetful person this side of france. "Yeah, i just moved in today, and then i met Paige, and then i met..." he looked around and tried to remember everyone's names "... these... guys... and then we were going home and destiny was telling a story... i think... and then you said something about a clover..." he stopped and stared at lance.
bwah bwah
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lace smiled at Eris and nodded "Yes hes going to be fine hes at home right now resting." He said happily as Destiny hugged him tight. "A-A b-bit tight there Destiny." He said and then turned to HD "Its nice to meet you HD." Lance said as he briefly thought about making a joke about him being named after a type of TV but dismissed it quickly as most likely over played.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris jumped up and down happy, "Yay! He's going to be alright! I was scared for a bit there!" She said as she glomped Lance as well, hugging him as tight as Destiny was.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Blueberry took Lance's hand to pull himself up, even though he can stand up by himself fine. "Who is going to be alright?" Blueberry was lost in the conversation. "Anyway, that doesn't explain why you are going into the forest this late, Lance. For your information we are actually going home."

"Did you introduce me to Dust and Jake yet, Lance?" Blueberry pulled his cloak and pointed his finger upward. "For they shall know the greatness that is........" However, he didn't do anything. He just stood there and posed. Soon, he stopped posing and let out a big yawn. "... Nevermind... I can't think of anything right now. Whatever, I am Blueberry, and you will know my greatness, tomorrow!"
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

Psykeout wrote:"uh, hi. my naaame iiiiiisssss.. HD." i almost forgot my name. i must be the most forgetful person this side of france. "Yeah, i just moved in today, and then i met Paige, and then i met..." he looked around and tried to remember everyone's names "... these... guys... and then we were going home and destiny was telling a story... i think... and then you said something about a clover..." he stopped and stared at lance.
"You mean like the TV's? I had lots of those in my old city."
But thinking that would offend him he quickly replied. "Well you know they were awesome right?"
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

rempar11 wrote:"You mean like the TV's? I had lots of those in my old city."
But thinking that would offend him he quickly replied. "Well you know they were awesome right?"
"no. they're little green things with four leaves and someti- OH! HD. HD TV's. right." im the TV guy now, aren't i? thought HD. "but i dont wanna be the tv guy..." he mistakingly and quietly said aloud.

(ooc: IGNORE HOW STUPID THE SPEAKER TAG SOUNDS!!! >.>)

"umm, so we're... headed home?"
bwah bwah
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny quickly let go of Lance, blushing slightly. "Right sorry, I'm excited now that I know that Shamrock's okay!" she blushed a tiny bit more as she said his name, but it was hard to tell. "Maybe we could visit him tomorrow?"
QuirktheWerehound

Jake blinked at all teh new pets, especially teh strange cat. "Hello, Blueberry is it? YOu ceratinly have a lot of junk!" He turned to teh others. "Jake Cavis. I'm new here. We're looking for something a friend of Lance's lost by the lake."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked at Destiny "Its no big problem you were excited. Yeah we definitely will visit him. And Jake's right Shamrock left his collar by the lake so we where going to get it." Lance said as his cell phone went off in his collar He grabbed it out and looked at who was calling it was his Dad.

"Yeah Dad whats up?" Lance said and he nodded "Ok then Dad I'll be right home." He looked at the group putting away his phone back into his collar. "Well guys It looks like finding Shamrocks collar will have to wait till tomorrow. I have to go back home to eat guys I guess we should all get going home anyway its getting late." Lance said.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"What! They are not junk!" Blueberry rebutted. "These are what makes me great!" He put his hand on his chest proudly. Although a pair of sunglasses and a small bottle cooking oil could be seen on his utility belt, they certainly didn't look very useful.

"Yes, let's head home. Why are we even standing here anyway? We could talk while we walk." Blueberry questioned himself, before he began to walk in direction Lance came.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris nodded, "Yeah, it's getting late, and besides, it will be much easier to find his collar when we're not tired, and there's sunlight." She said she started to walk in the direction of the neighborhood.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny smiled, still thinking of the recovered Shamrock. "You're right, my Dad's probably wondering where I am, I should get home and I'll see you guys tomorrow, okay? Okay, bye!" She said, running towards the neighborhood. She stopped about halfway, suddenly disappearing into the trees in the neighborhood. "I'm so glad he's okay!" Destiny whispered happily, taking the most secretive way she could.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

"who's ok? oh. by destiny. who's ok? and what clover?!" ahimconfused
bwah bwah
QuirktheWerehound

Jake nodded. "Yeah. I'm headed home too. It is getting sorta late and it's Movie night tonight." Jake looked at Blueberry. "A pair of sunglasses and bottle of oil do not equal greatness." Jake started with the others back into town.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked back at HD "His name is Shamrock he got hurt while we where playing by the lake earlier today. He had to go to the Vet because he got knocked unconscious. Hes back at home now with his mom resting up." Lance said walking back to town with the rest of the group.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

"oh." he waited for a bit of an awkward moment. "... well its good he's ok. hmm... well, i gotta go, so... bye guys. i guess." HD ran off ahead, partially because his mom was probably home, but mostly from a bit of embarrassment. wellllll i screwed that up a bit...
bwah bwah