HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1446
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 11:16 am
"We could do it after we eat," suggests Ryyn.
"Hmm.....I mean. Flynn's arm still hurt, I don't know if it's a good idea right now, to be honest."
[/quote]

"Psshhh, when have we ever let something that's a bad idea stop us?
---------------------
Keeshah wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:34 pm
Kandi reaches down and picks the bunny up out of the rose bushes..
ofcourse, there you go. nothing broken? scraped? punctured?

Did he survive? or are we having rabbit for dinner??

Since when did you become carnivorous Moonbeam?
Lucky squeaks as he's pulled out of the bush, the thorns poking into his flesh. "T-thank you. Also, eating me is a bad idea, I'm very chewy, probably."

He texts back to Piper, "No sign of chip. Will keep eye out."
Keeshah wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:46 am
Hlaoroo wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 6:57 am
"Good, good. Did it get in your eyes? I notice you haven't opened- Oh dear!" The cleaner, whose name is Charlie, runs after the flailing rabbit but is too slow to catch him.
"No, ma'am. Mister Rabbit here slipped in my water and then tripped on my mop. I was too slow to catch him. Reckon you can fix him up? I gotta give Miss Mousey here a bath. In a proper bath this time." he asks in his Southern twang, indicating the rodent in his rubber-wrapped hand.

I don't think he need any fixing up.. Sniffing at the bunny..
But maybe you could give him a bath as well.
Handing the bunny over to the cleaner.
Seeing Chip he amends the text. "N.mind, found her."

Turning to the cleaner he says, ""Don't worry about me, I have worse. So much worse. So, so much worse..." He stares into the middle distance for a long moment before shaking his head and recovering. "I'll take some cleaning though. What about you, Chip, are you okay?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6032
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:05 am
"Eh, Lucky's fine. He won't hurt me. We can see if Piper is free too." Flynn suggests after swallowing his last morsel.
"Can you refill my glass please, Nadia? Don't think I can lift the jug one-pawed."
Nadia carefully refill the glass "heeere ya go"
WeirdGamer wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 8:30 pm
"Psshhh, when have we ever let something that's a bad idea stop us?
"True" the vixen chuckled "But I've been thinking for a while, and kinda don't want to risk too much anymore"

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3423
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:09 pm
Nope i wouldn't.. We never get out of the fields, So when we do, we have to hurry up and run amuck..
Yeah!.. you like running through mud like i do too!!
"Hmm, well I'm sure I can inquire someone else... and I'll most likely get a report at the police station once I begin my job here officially. And with your training you should have ample time outside of the fields, though none of it hopefully will be spent... amuck. Now pay attention, we'll run through a few signals you should know."

Riley began to teach Rocky the basic signals for stop, trot, and canter as they waited for the others to be done inside the building...
Keeshah wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:54 pm
Senka, you going to sleep here. or you coming home to get cleaned up and bed down in your own den.?
"Mmh... I'll probably stay here. Figure it'd be good for them to see a familiar face when they wake up. I'm coming home tomorrow though, no way I'm sleeping over twice in a row..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14035
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, I suppose it does, doesn't it? The thing is though, when you're in the ECP you're essentially considered as and treated as an American citizen. There's not really a precedent for leaving the ECP as yet and there's debate as to whether it would mean renouncing your citizenship and where you'd go after that. So yeah. It's a big thing. That's all I'm saying." the clerk explains, finalising the paperwork and slipping the check into his till.
"Here's your copy of the documents. Cala's registration number is there. You'll need to get her a collar and tag and put that number on it. Other than that you're good to go."

~~~~
"Well, it's a 1921 Cadillac Suburban. It was built in Detroit, Michigan, seats 7 and has a V8 engine and nickel plating. It was considered a fast car back in its day and was also very expensive, costing the equivalent of almost seventy thousand dollars in today's money! You could buy a whole farm for that much money back in the day! And... That's about all I know about it, other than that it belonged to Marvin Smythe-Winston, the original owner of this house." Joan answers the kitten.
"You can feel free to look inside, if you like, but just be gentle with it, okay?"

~~~~
"You mean we can stay? You really mean it?" Olivia's face lights up at this revelation.
"Can Mommy come too? Daddy said she lives in the sky now but there's heaps of room here! I don't know why she went to the sky but I miss her... Maybe she could share my nest!"

~~~~
Flynn notices KIlo's glance and decides to have some fun.
"Nadia, honey. I think Kilo wants a refill too. Fill his glass, will you, slave?" he instructs, waving a dainty paw at the fox and grinning at the mouse.
"Heh, fair point, Ryyn! And I'll be fine. 'Tis but a scratch! I've had worse! It's just a flesh wound!" he boasts, quoting a certain film.

~~~~
Simon shrugs.
"What's there to say?" he asks.

~~~~
"Good, good. There are a couple of people that are banned from the premesis. I can't give you their scents but I can show you pictures and if they turn up I'm sure you can keep them out. There'll be three parts to your job: keeping banned people out, removing people that need removing, and checking IDs at the door. I... Don't suppose you'd have much experience in spotting fake IDs, have you?" Adam asks.

~~~~
"Well, thanks. I'm glad you like it! " Julie smiles, offering the jaguar a jangling lanyard. "Here are your keys and your ID badge which doubles as your library card. The badge also has a magnetic strip on the back you can use to activate the photocopier. Did they give you the grand tour when you had your interview? I'm sorry I wasn't able to interview you myself or meet you sooner, by the way. I had a family emergency that I had to attend to on the day of your interview."

~~~~
"Right this way, Mister Bunny Rabbit." Charlie invites, leading him back through the lobby.
"Lucky!" Piper grins, holding her arms out for a hug a moment before the smell hits her.
"Urgh. Never mind." she grimaces, lowering her arms again and following her boyfriend and the cleaner into the grooming area.

"Here y'are, Mister Bunny Rabbit. Ah think ya know what ta do. Don't think ya need me." he says, indicating the pet shower with bottles of flea shampoo and conditioner on a ledge.
"As fer you, Miss Mouse," he continues, walking over to a sink covered with a grate over which dangles a hose with a trigger handle. He adjusts the water temperature to warm and gives the trigger a few test squeezes.
"Take a deep breath and hold it." he warns before aiming the hose at the mouse in his hand. For most pets it would be a mild squirt but for Chip it's probably more like a power shower.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics
Posts: 2061
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: The Realm Of Metal...near Valhalla

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:11 am
"Well, thanks. I'm glad you like it! " Julie smiles, offering the jaguar a jangling lanyard. "Here are your keys and your ID badge which doubles as your library card. The badge also has a magnetic strip on the back you can use to activate the photocopier. Did they give you the grand tour when you had your interview? I'm sorry I wasn't able to interview you myself or meet you sooner, by the way. I had a family emergency that I had to attend to on the day of your interview."
"Yes they did! This is a marvelous school and I can't wait to see my class!" Eldrick said as he accepted the lanyard, his tone then changing as he then said, "And I heard about the emergency from the one giving me the interview. I hope everything is OK with the family."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

User avatar
DdeeStar
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:55 am
Location: Southwest North America

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by DdeeStar »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:11 am
"Heh, I suppose it does, doesn't it? The thing is though, when you're in the ECP you're essentially considered as and treated as an American citizen. There's not really a precedent for leaving the ECP as yet and there's debate as to whether it would mean renouncing your citizenship and where you'd go after that. So yeah. It's a big thing. That's all I'm saying." the clerk explains, finalising the paperwork and slipping the check into his till.
"Here's your copy of the documents. Cala's registration number is there. You'll need to get her a collar and tag and put that number on it. Other than that you're good to go."
Cala looks back and watches the two as the clerk responds, seemingly without further remark as she listens to their response. Anthony replies with "Perfect! She's got a collar already, it's just buried under that winter coat..." He looks over at her and starts to gather up his side of the paperwork. "If we get the 3D printer set up you can design your own tag! That'll be fun!" The wolf smiles back with a succinct nod, her attention quickly switching back to the outdoor scene. The handler gives the clerk a small nod of appreciation, finishing with "Thanks for your time. Have a great day!"

With a quick "Thank you!" said over her shoulder Cala immediately breaches the doorway, stepping out of the path and quietly leaning against the building as she watches the dog on the horse. Her expression is mostly curious, arms crossed and head tilted slightly. Something in the eyes looks more confused though, the focus out of place with her lax stance. Anthony shepherds the party out, and upon noticing the hound's activity simply stands beside his pet. There's no impatience as he idly reads through the paperwork, keeping a loose eye on the training out of a quiet interest.
All the characters!
Image
Applications are free today only! Don't wait!

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11675
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," Watt muttered to himself, wishing someone - anyone - else was there instead of him right that second. He chose a fib. "She was taken by the sky mice," he said, trying to sound a little surprised, "and your daddy told you, what what?" He smiled. "That must mean you're a genius, what what? You see, the fact there ARE Sky Mice above the clouds is only known to us geniuses." he gestured up, towards the roof and beyond. "Only we Geniuses and their mates are allowed to know about the Sky Mice, what what? That they sometimes need the help of really smart Mice to keep them safe from troubles, what what? We don't let others know because..." he leaned in close and whispered, "they'd get jealous. Theirs is a splendid place from what other geniuses have said but it's a very long way away, I'm afraid. I'm told they don't ask, either, sweetheart. They just like to take genius Mice and don't ask. Travel takes a long time, what what." He rubbed noses with Olivia. "But I'm told they have ways of watching their loved ones, even from up there." He gave Olivia a gentle hug (and resolved to tell Ed what he'd said). "Shall we go back to your daddy and Harry, what what? Remember, you can talk to your Daddy about the Sky Mice but don't tell the others."
--------------------
"Not a clue, handsome, Nola commented, refilling Simon's glass, "you're normally the <hff> talky one?" She gave him what she hoped was a happy look as Thomas escorted Sliver over. "You'll want <hff> this seat, Silver," Nola queried, gesturing to the seat she'd chosen for him.
-------------------
"Heya, Piper," Chip said on her way through, "Well, I didn't KICK the bucket but I landed in it... Oh, and fine thanks, Lucky." She braced herself and took a breath...
------------------
"Ni," Kilo muttered in response to Flynn. He had been going to ask for a refill anyway... "Only if it doesn't put you out, Nadia, my dear."
-----------------
Leslie sniffed around the car, peeked in the windows and thought about climbing on it to look at the roof but thought his claws might scratch it. He looked around and noted Nadir wasn't there. He noted the one door was open and thought she must have slipped out whilst he wasn't looking. "Must hav bene callud for Lunch," Leslie mentioned, suddenly remembering he wanted a real sandwich as his tummy reminded him.
I am Kilo, a noble elderly Rodent.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:46 am
"Hmm, well I'm sure I can inquire someone else... and I'll most likely get a report at the police station once I begin my job here officially. And with your training you should have ample time outside of the fields, though none of it hopefully will be spent... amuck. Now pay attention, we'll run through a few signals you should know."

Riley began to teach Rocky the basic signals for stop, trot, and canter as they waited for the others to be done inside the building...
Rocky tries his best to follow the directions that he is given.
Acceptable?
Keeshah wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:54 pm
Senka, you going to sleep here. or you coming home to get cleaned up and bed down in your own den.?
Roarin wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:46 am
"Mmh... I'll probably stay here. Figure it'd be good for them to see a familiar face when they wake up. I'm coming home tomorrow though, no way I'm sleeping over twice in a row..."
Ok. Should i bring your teddy bear over?She smirks...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3423
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 1:19 am
Rocky tries his best to follow the directions that he is given.
Acceptable?
Riley gave a curt nod of approval, "Acceptable. I will try to plan out a more formal training regimen over the next few days. Now would be a time when I present you with a sugar cube or an apple slice... but I am lacking in positive motivational tools at the moment." The canine quips as she stops the horse in front of the building before turning to address the others. "I take it things went well?"
Keeshah wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:54 pm
Ok. Should i bring your teddy bear over?She smirks...
Senka blushed, "What?! No! I don't... need it! Ah... actually well... okay maybe for Kass or Chris or something..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3608
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:11 am
"Good, good. There are a couple of people that are banned from the premesis. I can't give you their scents but I can show you pictures and if they turn up I'm sure you can keep them out. There'll be three parts to your job: keeping banned people out, removing people that need removing, and checking IDs at the door. I... Don't suppose you'd have much experience in spotting fake IDs, have you?" Adam asks.
The bear shook his head. "Not ID card, no. Can learn though. Will try learn. Can keep banned people out, no problem. Can kick out disruptive... rowdies... People need removing." he tripped up in his speech a bit.

-------------------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:08 pm
"He'll be fine, Flash. Oh, it's something called 'The Lives of Harry Lime'," Juniper explained as Sally carried her new cargo over to the table and lifted him up. The blind Mouse moved across to a small radio on the table. "It's some classic stories station. Like TV for the blind, eh?"
"It's a soft touch one," Sally explained, "so even a Mouse can turn it on and off."
Flash smiled. "It's good you were able to get something to help pass the time." he said. "How are you liking the story so far?" he asked.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:40 am
Riley gave a curt nod of approval, "Acceptable. I will try to plan out a more formal training regimen over the next few days. Now would be a time when I present you with a sugar cube or an apple slice... but I am lacking in positive motivational tools at the moment." The canine quips as she stops the horse in front of the building before turning to address the others. "I take it things went well?"

Use the negative ones then!Oreo helpfully suggests..
Keeshah wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:54 pm
Ok. Should i bring your teddy bear over?She smirks...
Senka blushed, "What?! No! I don't... need it! Ah... actually well... okay maybe for Kass or Chris or something..."
[/quote]

Ok...
Kandi leaves and soon returns with a huge teddy bear.. having as much of Senka's fur on it as it's own.
You shold see just how cute Senka is when she is curled up around this.. using it like a body pillow..
Leaving it next to Senka, and quickly retreating from the room, before she gets a claw swipe from the brushing puma..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
DdeeStar
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:55 am
Location: Southwest North America

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:40 am
Riley gave a curt nod of approval, "Acceptable. I will try to plan out a more formal training regimen over the next few days. Now would be a time when I present you with a sugar cube or an apple slice... but I am lacking in positive motivational tools at the moment." The canine quips as she stops the horse in front of the building before turning to address the others. "I take it things went well?"
Cala immediately switches her attention to her handler as though she hadn't been watching the officer at all, no shame or embarrassment in being 'caught'. Anthony looks up and grins, tapping the paperwork. "Looks good so far! This is more Brian's thing though, so I'll let him give the final decision. With a nod he continues reading the papers without further interaction. Cala seems embarrassed for him, sighing softly as she returns to her vigil with a small and silent wave at the dog. The focus is dulled, but there's clear interest in her eyes - even if the intent is hidden.
All the characters!
Image
Applications are free today only! Don't wait!

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1446
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 6:08 am
"True" the vixen chuckled "But I've been thinking for a while, and kinda don't want to risk too much anymore"
"No risk, no reward," Ryyn points out.

--------------------

Lucky got ready for the squirt. It was hardly the first time he'd been here, given his luck. As he spray himself he just hoped Chip would be okay.
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

DdeeStar wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:52 am
Cala immediately switches her attention to her handler as though she hadn't been watching the officer at all, no shame or embarrassment in being 'caught'. Anthony looks up and grins, tapping the paperwork. "Looks good so far! This is more Brian's thing though, so I'll let him give the final decision. With a nod he continues reading the papers without further interaction. Cala seems embarrassed for him, sighing softly as she returns to her vigil with a small and silent wave at the dog. The focus is dulled, but there's clear interest in her eyes - even if the intent is hidden.
Oreo get up on the back of the mule, and launches himself into Cala's arms as she joins the party..
Miss Koyote ma'am!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6032
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:22 am
"No risk, no reward," Ryyn points out.
"If I've managed to learn anything at all, it's that sometimes taking big risks rewards very little , and, not having to worry about something bad happen to you guys is rewarding enough to be fair. "
Hlaoroo wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:11 am
Flynn notices KIlo's glance and decides to have some fun.
"Nadia, honey. I think Kilo wants a refill too. Fill his glass, will you, slave?" he instructs, waving a dainty paw at the fox and grinning at the mouse.
Josh suddenly glanced back with a look that could probably be described best as "uh ok"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 11:44 am
"Ni," Kilo muttered in response to Flynn. He had been going to ask for a refill anyway... "Only if it doesn't put you out, Nadia, my dear."
much to the human's surprise, Nadia burst out laughing, then refilled Kilo's glass, leaning against Flynn a little
"You know, there was a slaver in my homeland once" she said joyfully "He was delicious"

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14035
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

Olivia pauses, thinking about what Watt has said.
"I guess that makes sense... Flash said it was a long way away too. He said it's really hard to come back from the Sky... B-but she will come back when it's safe... Won't she? ... W-What if the sky mice take me too? Or Daddy or Harry? ... Um... M-Mr. Watt? ... I think I'm scared..."

~~~~
Simon snorts in amusement,accepting the refill.
"She don't know me very well, do she?" he says to no one in particular in a passable imitation of Bugs Bunny.

~~~~
Charlie gives the mouse a thorough hosing down before gently rolling her onto her belly and hosing her back. Then he gives her a pause to breathe as he takes a generous handful of pink-coloured chlorhexidine scrub and rubs it into her fur all over. After another thorough rinsing he rubs Chip down with a towel and then allows her to stand herself on the bench and wrap herself in the towel as she sees fit.
"There y'are, Missy. Ya can open yer eyes now."

Piper, meanwhile, has politely turned her back and is reading an old poster on the wall about how to develop x-rays.

~~~~
"Heh, sounds like someone else is being called for lunch." Joan smiles, leading the way back into the kitchen.
"What would you like to eat, Leslie?" she asks.

~~~~
Flynn laughs at Nadia's statement.
"Remember what I said, slave. Lagomorphs are for loving, not for lunch." he grins, leaning against the fox.

~~~~
"So, Tracks... What sorts of things would you have me making for the colony? And what sort of parts do we have access to?" Ed asks, breaking the silence, smiling slightly as Harry belches loudly and giggles.
"Excuse you!" he tells the toddler, which only makes him giggle more.

~~~~
"All right. Here's a little test for you." Adam says, crossing to the bar and returning a moment later with a couple of IDs which he passes to the bear before pulling his own, genuine driver's licence from his pocket.
"I always thought the best way to learn was by doing. So, here's my real, state-issued ID, and here are a couple of fakes we've seized in the last few weeks. Let's see how many differences you can spot between the fakes and my real one. You can feel free to pick them up and look closely if you want. Some things will be more obvious than others. Good luck!"

~~~~
"Well... Not exactly, thanks for asking... My father, you see... A heart attack, very sudden. Quite a shock.." Julie leaves the rest of the sentence unsaid but her tone and face make her meaning clear.
"But you don't want your day ruined with my troubles. I'm sure you're eager to get to work. I have a sub with your class all day today so it's up to you if you want to meet the kids straight away or if you want to take the time to get to know the staff, the campus, et cetera, or if you just want to do some lesson planning. My schedule is also rather light-on today. They've cleared most of it for me to take care of Dad's affairs so if you need anything I'm at your disposal."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics
Posts: 2061
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: The Realm Of Metal...near Valhalla

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:36 am
"Well... Not exactly, thanks for asking... My father, you see... A heart attack, very sudden. Quite a shock.." Julie leaves the rest of the sentence unsaid but her tone and face make her meaning clear.
"But you don't want your day ruined with my troubles. I'm sure you're eager to get to work. I have a sub with your class all day today so it's up to you if you want to meet the kids straight away or if you want to take the time to get to know the staff, the campus, et cetera, or if you just want to do some lesson planning. My schedule is also rather light-on today. They've cleared most of it for me to take care of Dad's affairs so if you need anything I'm at your disposal."
Eldrick simply nodded, understanding what she meant, "Well, I do have my lesson for today all ready to go, mostly just an introduction to who I am along with getting to know the class, so I would love to meet the class today! Would you like to lead the way to the students?"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11675
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You don't need to worry, what what," Watt said, enveloping the tiny Mouseling in a hug. "They only do that once in a long while sweetheart and any return will take a long time, what what?" He looked her in the eye. "Would you like to know a secret," he asked.
-----------------
"Well," Tracks said, musing on it. "I can't say I know yet. We do a lot of work with wood, of course, it being the main local ingredient available so we always need things hewn, sawn, cut and whittled..."
-----------------
"Is that someone you once had around for dinner," Nola asked cheekily.
----------------
"Bigger pets might have to pay for this massage," Chip noted during the rubdown. "I smell like Hibiscus," she added as she polished herself off with the teeny towel before wrapping it around her lower half automatically. "You have high quality hands, sir," she finished, opening her eyes to look at Charlie for the first time.
--------------
"Um, kan I hav a tuna sub pleeze, Miss Po... um, auntie Joan?" Leslie followed her in, still looking behind, just to see if anyone was still there but hiding.
-------------
"Well, it's part five, apparently," Juniper said, pushing against the radio to turn it off, "and I've not heard the first few parts. Seemed OK, though. So what's going on," she asked, sniffing the air. "Something's new and it's not just that this one's gone through a hedge," she remarked, thumbing to Sally.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Kilo, a noble elderly Rodent.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3423
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:45 pm
Ok...
Kandi leaves and soon returns with a huge teddy bear.. having as much of Senka's fur on it as it's own.
You shold see just how cute Senka is when she is curled up around this.. using it like a body pillow..
Leaving it next to Senka, and quickly retreating from the room, before she gets a claw swipe from the brushing puma..
Senka simply snorted and snatched the bear from Kandi's grasp. "Now shoo before you wake them up..." She snapped quietly, waiting until her human was gone to set the stuffed animal beside her sleeping siblings before settling in herself.
Keeshah wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:13 am
DdeeStar wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:52 am
Cala immediately switches her attention to her handler as though she hadn't been watching the officer at all, no shame or embarrassment in being 'caught'. Anthony looks up and grins, tapping the paperwork. "Looks good so far! This is more Brian's thing though, so I'll let him give the final decision. With a nod he continues reading the papers without further interaction. Cala seems embarrassed for him, sighing softly as she returns to her vigil with a small and silent wave at the dog. The focus is dulled, but there's clear interest in her eyes - even if the intent is hidden.
Oreo get up on the back of the mule, and launches himself into Cala's arms as she joins the party..
Miss Koyote ma'am!!
Riley relayed her understanding with a nod of her own before turning to Cala and giving her a polite smile and a wave back.
"Well, then with your objective here complete might I ask that-" She paused, a flash of concern on her face as Oreo suddenly jumped from the horse and into the large canine's arms...
"-we return to your abode? Again I don't mean to rush, but I do have a pressing matter to attend to at that address."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

User avatar
DdeeStar
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:55 am
Location: Southwest North America

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:53 am
Riley relayed her understanding with a nod of her own before turning to Cala and giving her a polite smile and a wave back.
"Well, then with your objective here complete might I ask that-" She paused, a flash of concern on her face as Oreo suddenly jumped from the horse and into the large canine's arms...
Keeshah wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:13 am
Oreo get up on the back of the mule, and launches himself into Cala's arms as she joins the party..
Miss Koyote ma'am!!
In her intense focus the wolf seems to initially miss the skunk flying at her until the last moment, awkwardly grabbing it by the scruff and holding it where it was. Again, the horrid feeling of not only being touched but having something on her paralyzes Cala in place, unable to even look down at the creature with the eyes that have switched from veiled interest to the fear of a cornered animal. Anthony stands to the side, unsure of what exactly to do, so he instead addresses the officer.
Roarin wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:53 am
"-we return to your abode? Again I don't mean to rush, but I do have a pressing matter to attend to at that address."
"Yeah, definitely. Here, car's this way, just follow me..." He's clearly hesitant about leaving the two creatures alone, but finding it rude to keep Riley waiting he switches to a light jog over to the car. Quickly it's unlocked, keys stuck into the ignition to get the AC running again. The wolf maintains her rigid stance, just keeping the skunk from climbing any higher with her hold as she waits for Anthony to do something about it. She hardly trusted the skunk just being around her and having it on her and touching her was such a horrifying feeling, one that wouldn't fade to allow her to fix it.
All the characters!
Image
Applications are free today only! Don't wait!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

DdeeStar wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:00 am
In her intense focus the wolf seems to initially miss the skunk flying at her until the last moment, awkwardly grabbing it by the scruff and holding it where it was. Again, the horrid feeling of not only being touched but having something on her paralyzes Cala in place, unable to even look down at the creature with the eyes that have switched from veiled interest to the fear of a cornered animal. Anthony stands to the side, unsure of what exactly to do, so he instead addresses the officer.

Yelp!!Oreo chirps, as he is snatched right out of the air..
An left dangling instinctively limp in the air while held by his scruff..
DdeeStar wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:00 am
Roarin wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:53 am
"-we return to your abode? Again I don't mean to rush, but I do have a pressing matter to attend to at that address."
"Yeah, definitely. Here, car's this way, just follow me..." He's clearly hesitant about leaving the two creatures alone, but finding it rude to keep Riley waiting he switches to a light jog over to the car. Quickly it's unlocked, keys stuck into the ignition to get the AC running again. The wolf maintains her rigid stance, just keeping the skunk from climbing any higher with her hold as she waits for Anthony to do something about it. She hardly trusted the skunk just being around her and having it on her and touching her was such a horrifying feeling, one that wouldn't fade to allow her to fix it.
Rocky sniffs at the wolf's changing scent and clops over to take the skunk from her.. chomping down upon his scruff as well, pulling him away..
Hey what are you doing, I wanna be with the big scarry wolf!.. Hey no eating me! Help!
Rocky just snorts and rolls his eyes.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1446
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky quickly dries off with a towel. Then his fur suddenly poofs out as if he was soaked and then dried very rapidly, despite the spray and towle drying being on the lighter side.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:27 am
"Bigger pets might have to pay for this massage," Chip noted during the rubdown. "I smell like Hibiscus," she added as she polished herself off with the teeny towel before wrapping it around her lower half automatically. "You have high quality hands, sir," she finished, opening her eyes to look at Charlie for the first time
"Better hibiscus than the alternative," points out the fluffy bunny.
-------------------

Ryyn finished his meal and juuuuust manages to stifle a loud burp.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3423
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

With Oreo hanging from Rocky's mouth Riley began to turn the whole group towards the car.
"We'll be sure to follow close behind and..." She paused again, stopping Rocky at the halfway point before turning to glance back at Cala who was... still standing there. The small canine sniffed the air and gave the wolf a once over.
"Are you alright ma'am?" The dog asked, her slight confusion turning to concern.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

User avatar
DdeeStar
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:55 am
Location: Southwest North America

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by DdeeStar »

Keeshah wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:14 am
Rocky sniffs at the wolf's changing scent and clops over to take the skunk from her.. chomping down upon his scruff as well, pulling him away..
Hey what are you doing, I wanna be with the big scarry wolf!.. Hey no eating me! Help!
Rocky just snorts and rolls his eyes.
Cala immediately releases the creature, hugging her arms across her chest with a deep, shaky breath. She glances at the helper for just a moment before shaking her head jerkily and beginning to walk after Anthony robotically.
Roarin wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:32 pm
With Oreo hanging from Rocky's mouth Riley began to turn the whole group towards the car.
"We'll be sure to follow close behind and..." She paused again, stopping Rocky at the halfway point before turning to glance back at Cala who was... still standing there. The small canine sniffed the air and gave the wolf a once over.
"Are you alright ma'am?" The dog asked, her slight confusion turning to concern.
The wolf shakes her head again, massaging her arms with her claws as she keeps her focus solely on the car. Anthony waits by the passenger's door, opening it to allow her easier entrance. Slowly she climbs in, beginning her routine of seatbelts and hoods, handpaws with pamphlets tucked into her lap before he makes his way to the driver's side. Sheepishly he turns to the group before getting in, calling "Everyone good to go then? Nothing else I'm forgetting?" His eyes sneak peeks in the car window every few seconds, checking on his pet.
All the characters!
Image
Applications are free today only! Don't wait!

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3608
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:27 am
"Well, it's part five, apparently," Juniper said, pushing against the radio to turn it off, "and I've not heard the first few parts. Seemed OK, though. So what's going on," she asked, sniffing the air. "Something's new and it's not just that this one's gone through a hedge," she remarked, thumbing to Sally.
"Hmm?" Flash said, tilting his head at Juniper. "Not sure what you mean. A couple of things have happened though. Deus has a job interview, we met some pets in the woods, there's this kind of weird fox outside... I'm not sure what you're referring to though."

-------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:36 am
"All right. Here's a little test for you." Adam says, crossing to the bar and returning a moment later with a couple of IDs which he passes to the bear before pulling his own, genuine driver's licence from his pocket.
"I always thought the best way to learn was by doing. So, here's my real, state-issued ID, and here are a couple of fakes we've seized in the last few weeks. Let's see how many differences you can spot between the fakes and my real one. You can feel free to pick them up and look closely if you want. Some things will be more obvious than others. Good luck!"
Deus went to work studying and comparing the IDs. He turned each one over in his paws, held them up to the light, and brought them up close to his face to look closer. He gave them each a sniff, and on one or two he double checked the edges.

Finally, he set the IDs down in front of him and started pointing out the flaws in each fake.

"This one too flexible and have different smell.
Made of different material. One next to, misspell 'License'. This next one smell glue. Checked. Front peels off. Middle card have square edge when real ID rounded. Next have photo from magazine cover I see on display on way here. Next, too light. Light like laminated paper, not card. Final, birth date listed as 1090. They put 0 instead of 9."
Deus finished and looked up at the bar owner.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6032
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:36 am
Flynn laughs at Nadia's statement.
"Remember what I said, slave. Lagomorphs are for loving, not for lunch." he grins, leaning against the fox.
"ooooooohhhh yeeeaaaaahhhh?" Nadia grinned "I guess it's time for some REVOLUTION!" she yelled, then teasingly nibbled Flynn's ears while making nom nom noises
WeirdGamer wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:40 pm
Ryyn finished his meal and juuuuust manages to stifle a loud burp.
"Did you enjoy the meal?" Josh asked

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14035
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure. You'll be in room 2A, with the second graders." Julie says, leading the way to a bustling classroom in which the children are cutting and gluing a variety of craft supplies to make self-portraits. The class is lead by, of all things, a sturdy yet extremely shapely lady bobcat, and in one corner, a coyote cub chats happily with his human companions as he works.
"As you can see, you're not our only ECP member." Julie smiles, catching the bobcat's eye.
"Shona, could I borrow you for a moment, please?"
"Sure, Julie. Who's this hunka somethin'?"
"This is Eldrick Nightshade, the new teacher. Eldrick, this is Shona Jones. She's usually more of an aid than a substitute teacher but she's been filling in for you for the past two weeks. She'll be your aid once you've settled in."
"Pleasure to meetcha, Mister Nightshade. You sure are a sight for sore eyes!" Shona grins a toothy grin and offers the jaguar a strong, confident paw to shake.

~~~~
"Um... Y-yes, please, Mr. Watt." Olivia answers, returning the hug.

~~~~
"Ah. Do we have much in the way of tools then? Or are we mostly gnawing?"

~~~~
"Eh. I never talked to my prey. Makes 'em too hard to eat." Simon admits flippantly.

~~~~
"Well, thank ye kindly, missy. Though Ah'm surprised ye could tell through mah gloves." Charlie grins, wiggling his rubber-clad fingers for effect.

"Heehee. You're cute all fluffy like that." Piper grins, turning back to look at her boyfriend.

~~~~
"Sure, I think I have a can of tuna somewhere." Joan answers, hunting through cupboards and pulling out supplies.
"Say, would you like a milkshake to wash it down?"

~~~~
"Well done! I'm impressed! I definitely wouldn't have thought to smell them myself! There were only two things you missed. Firstly, the hologram. See how the shiny bit on my licence here has a picture in it? Now, compare it to the fake. See how it's just a shiny bit of tape with no picture? That's a dead giveaway. The other thing is the issue and expiry date. Feel how they're raised on my license but flat on the fake? Other than that, you nailed it." Adam smiles and sits back to ponder.
"I guess the only two questions now are how soon can you start, and how will I pay you?"

~~~~
Suddenly, Flynn jumps and pushes Nadia away, his paw shaking slightly.
"Honey, just... Please don't... Not even in jest... I can't... I can't go through that again..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics
Posts: 2061
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: The Realm Of Metal...near Valhalla

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:07 am
"Sure. You'll be in room 2A, with the second graders." Julie says, leading the way to a bustling classroom in which the children are cutting and gluing a variety of craft supplies to make self-portraits. The class is lead by, of all things, a sturdy yet extremely shapely lady bobcat, and in one corner, a coyote cub chats happily with his human companions as he works.
"As you can see, you're not our only ECP member." Julie smiles, catching the bobcat's eye.
"Shona, could I borrow you for a moment, please?"
"Sure, Julie. Who's this hunka somethin'?"
"This is Eldrick Nightshade, the new teacher. Eldrick, this is Shona Jones. She's usually more of an aid than a substitute teacher but she's been filling in for you for the past two weeks. She'll be your aid once you've settled in."
"Pleasure to meetcha, Mister Nightshade. You sure are a sight for sore eyes!" Shona grins a toothy grin and offers the jaguar a strong, confident paw to shake.
Eldrick replied with a smile, accepting the paw with his own to shake, while chuckling a bit, "It is a honor to make your acquaintance, Shona!"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11675
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Watt lowered his voice again, still playing at the secret. "Well," he said, "I used to find people kept talking to me, hmm, what what? Got in the way sometimes. So I started a trick to stop them." He grinned. "Now only the few I WANT to talk to know I don't need to say 'what what' at the end of everything I say, hmm?" He tickled the top of her muzzle with a finger. "I always want to talk with you, hmm? Although I'll have to say 'what what' when we get back to the others, hmm? Wouldn't want the secret out, would I?[/color]"
------------------
"Well," Tracks admitted, "it's mostly gnawing. We do have a few tools but the artisans tend to use those. May I," he asked, before reaching out a finger to tickle Harry.
-----------------
"Thank yew, Antie Joan," Leslie said, pulling himself up into a chair. "Um," he asked, looking to be polite, "how long untill yew hav yore kitten? That's knot the rite word..."
-----------------
"I hear that," Nola admitted, patting Simon's handpaw gently. "Wierd thing about living with Humes is you can make more friends. If you want to an' all." She sat back and stretched.
---------------
"I'm probably just sensitive," Chip told Charlie before grinning. "And Lucky's quite right. And Fluffy. Oh," she added, "I'm Chip, by the way."
--------------
"Ah, it's probably the latter," Juniper replied, finding her boyfriend and kissing his cheek - or, more accurately, the side of his head. "Although the 'pets in the wood' sounds intriguing too."
--------------
Sally headed back outside.
-------------
"Oh, dear," Kilo said, moving over towards Flynn to try and calm the buck. "You're alright, my boy, I'll be there soon. Probably," he added.
I am Kilo, a noble elderly Rodent.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6032
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:07 am
Suddenly, Flynn jumps and pushes Nadia away, his paw shaking slightly.
"Honey, just... Please don't... Not even in jest... I can't... I can't go through that again..."
Flynn's reaction caught Nadia by surprise, and it took her a few seconds before it finally hit her
"Sorry honey" the vixen whispered, giving Flynn a gentle hug "You're thinking about that fox?"

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3608
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:48 am
"Ah, it's probably the latter," Juniper replied, finding her boyfriend and kissing his cheek - or, more accurately, the side of his head. "Although the 'pets in the wood' sounds intriguing too."
Flash smiled and kissed her back, playfully aiming at the side of her own head. "There's a wild fox outside talking to Nola and Simon. His name's Silver. Odd guy, but I like him enough. The idea that I was edible to him didn't even seem to cross his mind, so I wonder if he was a domestic fox at some point." Flash said with a shrug. "The pets we met were named Sunny and Luna. I've met them before, and they're alright. We had a chat, and Deus showed them back to the park near the forest. Then Deus went off to the local bar to try to apply for a job throwing troublemakers out." He smirked. "I think he'll like that job."

------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:07 am
"Well done! I'm impressed! I definitely wouldn't have thought to smell them myself! There were only two things you missed. Firstly, the hologram. See how the shiny bit on my licence here has a picture in it? Now, compare it to the fake. See how it's just a shiny bit of tape with no picture? That's a dead giveaway. The other thing is the issue and expiry date. Feel how they're raised on my license but flat on the fake? Other than that, you nailed it." Adam smiles and sits back to ponder.
"I guess the only two questions now are how soon can you start, and how will I pay you?"
Deus nodded and made a mental note of the things he missed. "Can start today if like. No money card at moment, so can pay in cash or food water until get card. That ok?" the bear asked.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3423
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

DdeeStar wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:58 pm
The wolf shakes her head again, massaging her arms with her claws as she keeps her focus solely on the car. Anthony waits by the passenger's door, opening it to allow her easier entrance. Slowly she climbs in, beginning her routine of seatbelts and hoods, handpaws with pamphlets tucked into her lap before he makes his way to the driver's side. Sheepishly he turns to the group before getting in, calling "Everyone good to go then? Nothing else I'm forgetting?" His eyes sneak peeks in the car window every few seconds, checking on his pet.
Riley waves from atop Rocky, before reaching over to help Oreo clamber back on if he so wished.
"We'll be sure to follow you closely from behind." She calls out, taking hold of the reigns once the skunk had made his decision of whether or not he wanted to remain hanging from the horse's mouth.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

User avatar
DdeeStar
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:55 am
Location: Southwest North America

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:14 am
Riley waves from atop Rocky, before reaching over to help Oreo clamber back on if he so wished.
"We'll be sure to follow you closely from behind." She calls out, taking hold of the reigns once the skunk had made his decision of whether or not he wanted to remain hanging from the horse's mouth.
Anthony gives only a nod and a thumbs-up, quickly entering the car. Even with the quick entrance he doesn't seem to be in a huge rush, checking the car's passengers and looking at the followers through the side mirrors. "Can we please just go?" The wolf asks the car's interior, her shivers beginning to fade as the cold gusts of air conditioning comb the awkward itching from her coat.

"Yeah, we'll go. You're alright though, right? Nothing..." The handler struggles to ask what he means without pushing into some possibly offensive territory.

"I wasn't going to bite him." She replies harshly, his question clear. The hooded wolf looks over, her annoyed glare only evident in the edges of her fangs poking out of her frown.

"Okay! Just checking, you know, today's been stressful, and with the whole anesthetic -" He gives wide gestures as he speaks, trying to give a playful smile to the unseeing predator.

"GOOOOOOO." She asserts over him, purposefully interrupting and holding it until he begins to reverse out of the spot. "Sorry..." She adds as the acceleration into the road presses her into her chair. He nods, but without any way to see it she just sighs dejectedly and lays against the car door as they start to drive off. Anthony naturally keeps the speed lower, trying to make sure the pets are following.
All the characters!
Image
Applications are free today only! Don't wait!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:14 am
Riley waves from atop Rocky, before reaching over to help Oreo clamber back on if he so wished.
"We'll be sure to follow you closely from behind." She calls out, taking hold of the reigns once the skunk had made his decision of whether or not he wanted to remain hanging from the horse's mouth.
Rocky starts swinging the dangling skunk back and forth, before flinging him back to Riley..
Heeeey i'm not a horseshoe to be tossed!! Chrrrrip
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1446
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:50 am
"Did you enjoy the meal?" Josh asked
[/quote]

"It was good, thanks!" replies Ryyn, dabbing rather haphazardly at his mouth with a napkin.
---------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:07 am

"Heehee. You're cute all fluffy like that." Piper grins, turning back to look at her boyfriend
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:48 am
"I'm probably just sensitive," Chip told Charlie before grinning. "And Lucky's quite right. And Fluffy. Oh," she added, "I'm Chip, by the way."
Lucky sighs and licks his paws. Then he begins to push his fur back into place. He takes a quick break to retie his ears before resuming. "Cute and floofy, but not the most comfortable."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3423
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:01 pm
Rocky starts swinging the dangling skunk back and forth, before flinging him back to Riley..
Heeeey i'm not a horseshoe to be tossed!! Chrrrrip
Leaning over, Riley let out a soft "Oof...", as she did her best to catch and then steady Oreo so that they both wouldn't fall off.
"Well, despite some minor setbacks it appears we are back on track." The small canine quipped, taking Rocky's reins and easing them into a nice trot after the car.

"I couldn't help but catch your wording earlier, but did you happen to address that canine as a wolf?"
Riley asked, turning to glance at Oreo. "I can't recall briefed on any wolves inhabiting the town, just a mountain lion, a fox... and a skunk of course."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

Post Reply