HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderator: Serence Frostbite

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 13992
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ooh. I hadn't thought of Julius or Julian. Hmm..." Joan ponders until the mouse prompts her.
"Oh, right! Sorry. Baby brain again! Um... Right! Just wanted to let you know that Aron, Vera and Leroy have had to head back to England on short notice to sort out some personal business so Leslie will be staying with us for a while. We'll put him upstairs though so you won't have to share your room. Well, except for with Flynn as you do anyway since he's in the hutch most of the time. Anyway, that all right with you?"

~~~~
"Eh, no thanks. I'm already wearing a coat and a collar and that's quite enough." Simon demurs, investigating the drawer in the nightstand. He stares at what he finds for a long moment, before quietly pulling it out and wordlessly showing the cat. It's a mitten, a very small one. Kitten-sized.
"Three little kittens, I found their mittens. Now they can have some pie." he smiles sadly.

~~~~
"I make things." Ed answers between bites. "Not, like, rooms or burrows, although I can in a pinch. But, machines, gadgets, tools, toys. I sort of... I can look at the pieces and picture how I want them to go together. I'm a tinkerer, I guess. I made Olivia's dolls, you know. Haven't properly made anything in a long time though. Haven't had time..."

"They make everyone sneeze, silly! I bet they make you sneeze too!" Olivia giggles, using her doll's tail to tickle Watt's nose in retaliation.

~~~~
"Naw, it should wear off in five minutes or so. Mind you, I haven't got a watch so, hee, how will I know when five minutes is up? Heeheehee!" Piper giggles, nuzzling Lucky's neck.
"I love you, my cute, gallant goofus!"

~~~~
Paul soon has his bike secured to the tray of the truck with a pair of straps. It's not ideal but it'll hold for the short, slow journey back to the clinic. After double and triple checking to make sure they're firm, he helps the skunk and dog into the truck before climbing in himself.
"Mind if I ask what breed you are, Officer? You look a bit spaniel-y but different." he asks curiously.
"And what have we learned about horses today, Oreo?" he asks the skunk more sternly.

~~~~
Unable to eat with one paw in the sling and the other holding the phone, Flynn looks at Nadia again with a grin.
"So... Wanna help me eat, honey? I've kinda run out of paws."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5386
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Paul soon has his bike secured to the tray of the truck with a pair of straps. It's not ideal but it'll hold for the short, slow journey back to the clinic. After double and triple checking to make sure they're firm, he helps the skunk and dog into the truck before climbing in himself.
"Mind if I ask what breed you are, Officer? You look a bit spaniel-y but different." he asks curiously.
"And what have we learned about horses today, Oreo?" he asks the skunk more sternly.
Make sure they are saddled! so there is something to hang onto!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11593
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I suppose it is fair," Kilo remarked. "The child must be confused and puzzled so I can try to make him feel at home provided he does not disturb the house too much."
---------------
Leslie, at roughly that time, found his way to the front door and, trying to muster enthusiasm, pressed the buzzer a few times.
--------------
"The one consolation," Nola admitted sadly, taking the mitten from her friend, "is that they've probably had a lot of them, eh?" She looked at him as though she needed affirmation of that.
Sally, meanwhile, had gone back outside and was watching the hole in the hedge and the path behind, wondering is she should ask her brother to put a gate in or something.
-------------
"Excellent," Tracks enthused, "every colony needs it's builders and tinkerers. And there's time here, believe you me. And assistance. We have some who are specialists in helping bring up the babies who can help you with young Harry there whenever you need it too. And I think Olivia's adapting well, too," he whispered, nodding over to where Watt was 'play-sneezing' under the 'attack'.
------------
"Oh, look," Chip said, turning around on Lucky's shoulder, "Something interesting over here." The next part she said out of the side of her mouth. "Kiss the girl, ya dink!"
Helo, Eye'm Leslie the Kitten from Richmond Acres. I karnt spel wel yet.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5386
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Kandi the equines, and truck riders return to the Clinic parking lot.
Here we are back home.
Kandi puts Moonbeam back into the corral.
Then Put's bridle, reins, saddle blanket and finally his saddle onto Rocky's back, fitting him out with his riding tack.
Now take these two back to were you found them. An follow Officer Riley's instructions.
Hey! I can do that!!
Hush you, She has already chosen Rocky to be her mount.
GGheeeegh Yes Ma'am! Rocky snicker-whinnies
Your just going to have to wait until she can find a rider for you, most likely it's going to be her human handier i would suspect.
Kandi turns to Officer Riley.
Are you up to day on your vaccinations? you can get them done while your here..
Also would you like to meet Ranger Senka? An do the secret police paw shake, sniff her butt or whatever you do.?
I'm sure she is still inside the clinic...

Leading the way into the clinic.. before turning to Paul.
You think that shifty wolf is still running around in there?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3413
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Yes, She is a Ranger, and has been working with them out in the woods for a while now.
Kandi piles the pets into the back of the truck, for the ride back to the clinic, with the horses trailing along behind..
Sorry it's going to take a little while. can't really drag the horses along behind the truck.. gotta go slow..
"That sounds... quite practical. Mountain lions are quite adept at navigating the local forest. Though how that came to be in the first place must be a story all its own. I'll have to ask you at some point Miss Sparagmos." The small dog nodded, settling into a corner of the truck. "And that is not a problem. Ensuring the horses stay in line should be the priority."
Hlaoroo wrote:Paul soon has his bike secured to the tray of the truck with a pair of straps. It's not ideal but it'll hold for the short, slow journey back to the clinic. After double and triple checking to make sure they're firm, he helps the skunk and dog into the truck before climbing in himself.
"Mind if I ask what breed you are, Officer? You look a bit spaniel-y but different." he asks curiously.

"Ah, you would be correct Sir Walton, I shouldn't expect any less from a practiced veterinarian."
The corners of her muzzle smiled a bit with pride. "I am a Kooikerhondje. Pronounced Coy-ker-hond-je." The dog repeated the word one syllable at a time. "Apparently we were known for assisting humans in the hunting of ducks, though I can't say I've lived up to my lineage in that respect."
Keeshah wrote:Your just going to have to wait until she can find a rider for you, most likely it's going to be her human handier i would suspect.
Kandi turns to Officer Riley.
Are you up to day on your vaccinations? you can get them done while your here..
Also would you like to meet Ranger Senka? An do the secret police paw shake, sniff her butt or whatever you do.?
"I'm supposed to meet my handler sometime this week, I will be sure to relay the invitation to them when we finally speak. On the topic of vaccinations... I should be up to date, my medical records are with the rest of my belongings, so I'll have to double check. And only if your ranger is willing to. I know some species outside mine are uncomfortable with the act" As Riley spoke she began to clamber onto Rocky, before helping Oreo sit behind her. Before taking the reins. This felt much better, and much more familiar. "I expect you remember where your friend had leapt over me earlier yes? I will let you lead the way." She leaned to the side, addressing the mule they were both sitting on.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

User avatar
Citrisfur
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:25 pm
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Contact:

Richmond Acres - Nadirth'ynn and Tiramisu Respond

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Leslie, at roughly that time, found his way to the front door and, trying to muster enthusiasm, pressed the buzzer a few times.
Nadir, lost in her own thoughts, silently examines the collar she's holding as she slowly walks up onto the porch behind Leslie. Realizing that she had reached a physical blockade in front of her, she looks up for a moment at the door. "What's happening? Are we going in there now, too?"
DdeeStar wrote:[Anthony] gestures Cala towards the door, giving Tiramisu a smile. "Well, onward and upward." He draws his keys as he and Cala proceed to the car, making sure they don't leave the cat behind.
Tiramisu follows behind, still quiet but attentive as she gives a small smile back to Anthony, satisfied that she's behaved herself properly for once.
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Image
Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11593
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie gave his friend a smile. "Yeh! Mistur and Missus Porter are nyce. And they hav a reeely big howse!" He tapped the collar. "Luks good on yew. Vera," he added mischievously.
Helo, Eye'm Leslie the Kitten from Richmond Acres. I karnt spel wel yet.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
DdeeStar
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:55 am
Location: Southwest North America

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by DdeeStar »

Citrisfur wrote:Tiramisu follows behind, still quiet but attentive as she gives a small smile back to Anthony, satisfied that she's behaved herself properly for once.
They return to the car, Anthony starting it as Cala retrieves her hood and puts it back on. Once more, she's oblivious. Anthony quickly sets the directions into his phone and begins the short ride. Checking the rearview mirror, he asks the friendly cat "So you're rather new here too huh? What do you think of the place and its people?" He keeps his voice steady and returns his attention to the road far before the question is over. Still, he maintains his interest in the answer, though through more subtle hints.
All the characters!
Image
Applications are free today only! Don't wait!

User avatar
Citrisfur
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:25 pm
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Contact:

Richmond Acres - Nadirth'ynn and Tiramisu Respond

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie gave his friend a smile. "Yeh! Mistur and Missus Porter are nyce. And they hav a reeely big howse!" He tapped the collar. "Luks good on yew. Vera," he added mischievously.
"Thanks?" Nadir responds, having put the collar on as she waited next to Leslie. "Although if anyone touches me, I might freak out. This is so weird..."
DdeeStar wrote:They return to the car, Anthony starting it as Cala retrieves her hood and puts it back on. Once more, she's oblivious. Anthony quickly sets the directions into his phone and begins the short ride. Checking the rearview mirror, he asks the friendly cat "So you're rather new here too huh? What do you think of the place and its people?" He keeps his voice steady and returns his attention to the road far before the question is over. Still, he maintains his interest in the answer, though through more subtle hints.
"I don't know," she answers honestly. "I hadn't really met anyone yet. We got here yesterday but I was too tired from the whole move, so I just stayed inside at first." Looking at the seat where Oreo used to be, she adds, "but I think they make up their minds really quickly."
Last edited by Citrisfur on Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Image
Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5386
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:
"I'm supposed to meet my handler sometime this week, I will be sure to relay the invitation to them when we finally speak. On the topic of vaccinations... I should be up to date, my medical records are with the rest of my belongings, so I'll have to double check. And only if your ranger is willing to. I know some species outside mine are uncomfortable with the act" As Riley spoke she began to clamber onto Rocky, before helping Oreo sit behind her. Before taking the reins. This felt much better, and much more familiar. "I expect you remember where your friend had leapt over me earlier yes? I will let you lead the way." She leaned to the side, addressing the mule they were both sitting on.
Ok one moment.
Kandi goes into the clinic to retrieve Senka..
Oh Senka deer..... There is a new police dog in town, who wants to have an fellow law enforcement greeting. She is out side waiting on Rocky to take her back into town..

Kandi comes back out..
taking ahold of rocky's reins.
Now you do know the way back to where she wants to go?
Uh huu.. Ummm I know how to get into town.. we can figure it out from there.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6019
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

WeirdGamer wrote:
WingedTheta wrote: Slinks nods and crosses her legs, looking more uncomfortable, turning her head aside. "So uh... does anyone wanna explore anywhere?" She asks, smiling slightly.
Ryyn perks up. "I'm usually ready to explore! But I have food to eat first."
"We did try to explore around the town, but.....things didn't pan out, to be honest"
Hlaoroo wrote: Unable to eat with one paw in the sling and the other holding the phone, Flynn looks at Nadia again with a grin.
"So... Wanna help me eat, honey? I've kinda run out of paws."
"Oooooh? so NOW bunny need my help hmmmm?" Nadia teased, but still picking up a pair of chopsticks to help Flynn with his food
"Say aaaaaaa"

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11593
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Weerd good or weerd bad," Leslie asked, peering up at Nadir. He reached out a hand to stroke her arm. "And they wood only tuch yew like this," he said as Leroy brought the bag up and the model aeroplane (with control) Leslie stroked her arm just the once, then turned back to the door and rang the bell again. "A owuld mawse lives heer tew," he added, pointing to the tiny door right at the bottom.
-----------------------
Sally looked towards the gap in the hedge. It sounded like someone was out there. She decided to be a bit brave. "H...hello," she called.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Helo, Eye'm Leslie the Kitten from Richmond Acres. I karnt spel wel yet.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
CyberDragon
Game Master
Posts: 3570
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Roarin wrote:Senka let the silence drape over them for a few minutes, quietly scooping out the food in her own tin before she paused and glanced over at Chris. "So... would you be alright with that? That whole staying on the farm? At least until you guys recuperate, then we can see about what you want to do. It's a decent walk from the town, so you won't have to deal with too many people, or the loud noises.
Chris ate another scoop of his food while he thought. After swallowing, he responded. "I think I would be fine with that. I don't know about Kass though..."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
DdeeStar
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:55 am
Location: Southwest North America

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by DdeeStar »

Citrisfur wrote:"I don't know," she answers honestly. "I hadn't really met anyone yet. We got here yesterday but I was too tired from the whole move, so I just stayed inside at first." Looking at the seat where Oreo used to be, she adds, "but I think they make up their minds really quickly."
Cala quietly sniffs at the air, trying to memorize Tiramisu's scent out of boredom. Separating it from her own lavender and Anthony's deodorant is easy, but the car has a small air freshener that makes it take some actual concentration.

Anthony takes another light turn, realizing they were already rather close, and replies "Oh, so you're pretty new too. We just got here, probably seven, eight hours ago? She was just super hyper and made a run for it. But what do you mean by that last note? Making up their minds quickly?" He's already moved on from the fact that his wolf brought a skunk that she identified as a cat in the car, who then immediately disappeared. With the calls, Cala using ASL and then disappearing, a music mogul showing up, and Tira's microchip check, the skunk is gone from his active memory (along with all of those events). His focus is on getting the two registered.
All the characters!
Image
Applications are free today only! Don't wait!

User avatar
Foxfan2164
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:11 pm
Location: home in nyc indefinitely

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Sally looked towards the gap in the hedge. It sounded like someone was out there. She decided to be a bit brave. "H...hello," she called.
Sliver heard a voice call out towards him and he almost froze in fear but called back anyways. "H-Hi? Is there anyone there?" he called fearfully, hugging himself tighter with his paws.
My Characters (Links and all)
Image
Image
Image
Just your average Fox, Max and Marion fan.

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11593
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Having her call returned, Sally stepped closer to the hole. "Um," she said uncertainly, "I'm Sally? Sally Christopher?" The child put her head through the gap and looked around before smiling. "Oh, hello!"
---------------
Nola was still looking at the mitten when her ear pricked up and around. "Who's Sally talking to," she asked, both to Simon and in rhetorical fashion. "We'd better go see. Few hours back Mountain Lions were trying to eat her." She put the mitten down.
---------------
"Hoep Oreo's OK," Leslie muttered, thinking how this hadn't exactly gone to plan as he waited on someone opening the door.
Helo, Eye'm Leslie the Kitten from Richmond Acres. I karnt spel wel yet.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Foxfan2164
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:11 pm
Location: home in nyc indefinitely

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Sliver saw someone through the gap and suddenly he was less scared and a bit more relived. "Hello!" He said to the child by the gap in the hedge. Sliver walked toward her slowly and introduced himself. "Did you say your name was Sally? My name's Sliver." He said to the girl by the hedge.
My Characters (Links and all)
Image
Image
Image
Just your average Fox, Max and Marion fan.

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3413
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

CyberDragon wrote:Chris ate another scoop of his food while he thought. After swallowing, he responded. "I think I would be fine with that. I don't know about Kass though..."
"Right... that is definitely something we'll have to figure out once she's awake." Senka grumbled, glancing over at their sleeping sister.
Keeshah wrote:Ok one moment.
Kandi goes into the clinic to retrieve Senka..
Oh Senka deer..... There is a new police dog in town, who wants to have an fellow law enforcement greeting. She is out side waiting on Rocky to take her back into town..

"Ugh, look. This is the last new person I'm seeing today, no one else!" Senka growled with annoyance, before getting up with a deep sigh.
Keeshah wrote:Kandi comes back out..
taking ahold of rocky's reins.
Now you do know the way back to where she wants to go?
Uh huu.. Ummm I know how to get into town.. we can figure it out from there.
"On the off-chance we do happen to lose our way, I do have a cellphone in which we can route ourselves." The canine took out smartphone from one of the pockets in her uniform. "But I would like to see Mister Rocky's navigation skills put to the t-"

"Alright, where are they?" Senka barged out of the clinic. Padding over to the spaniel, she was almost as tall as Riley was, even with the police dog sitting on top of Rocky. She looked the small dog square in the eyes, arms crossed.

"Ah, you must be-"

"Yup."

"Well it's a pleasure to-"

"Sure."

"Would it be appropriate if I snif-"

"Nope."

Riley blinked a few times, looking from Kandi, then back to the mountain lion. "You're quite curt."

"It's been a long day." Senka grumbled, scratching the back of her head. "You gonna take this guy into town? You're braver than me."

Riley sat a little bit straighter,"Well, if they mean to become experienced steeds for the police force, they need all the practice they can get."

Senka paused, "Wait..." She looked over at Kandi, "You're not really gonna let them be police horses... Boss..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5386
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Alright, where are they?" Senka barged out of the clinic. Padding over to the spaniel, she was almost as tall as Riley was, even with the police dog sitting on top of Rocky. She looked the small dog square in the eyes, arms crossed.

Rocky whinni-brays, slowing backing away as the cougar appears.
Lowering his head and ears into a submissive posture.
Roarin wrote: Riley blinked a few times, looking from Kandi, then back to the mountain lion. "You're quite curt."

"It's been a long day." Senka grumbled, scratching the back of her head. "You gonna take this guy into town? You're braver than me."

She is usually friendlier than this. maybe she just needs a "cat nap".
Roarin wrote:Riley sat a little bit straighter,"Well, if they mean to become experienced steeds for the police force, they need all the practice they can get."

Senka paused, "Wait..." She looked over at Kandi, "You're not really gonna let them be police horses... Boss..."
Well give it a try. Being working animals will keep them busy, so they will not have time to get into trouble.
Their riders will keep a close eye on them, an wear them out with the training. so again, less energy to spend in getting into trouble.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11593
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Sally stepped through after checking no-one else was out there. "Sorry if I scared you, Mister Silver," she said, offering a hand as, out of sight through the hedge, Nola appeared at the door of the pool house.
Helo, Eye'm Leslie the Kitten from Richmond Acres. I karnt spel wel yet.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Naw, it should wear off in five minutes or so. Mind you, I haven't got a watch so, hee, how will I know when five minutes is up? Heeheehee!" Piper giggles, nuzzling Lucky's neck.
"I love you, my cute, gallant goofus!"
Lucky giggles a little. "I love you too, Piper." He returns the nuzzles. "But maaaaybe we ought to get you out of here. And away from anywhere you could hurt yourself, again."
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Oh, look," Chip said, turning around on Lucky's shoulder, "Something interesting over here." The next part she said out of the side of her mouth. "Kiss the girl, ya dink!"
Lucky shakes his head. "As much as I like to kiss Piper, I think I'll wait until she's not so loopy."
------------
Serence Frostbite wrote: "We did try to explore around the town, but.....things didn't pan out, to be honest"
Ryyn shrugs. "What's a little near death experience between friends?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

User avatar
Foxfan2164
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:11 pm
Location: home in nyc indefinitely

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Sally stepped through after checking no-one else was out there. "Sorry if I scared you, Mister Silver," she said, offering a hand as, out of sight through the hedge, Nola appeared at the door of the pool house.
"It's fine!" Sliver said cheerfully "And please, just call me Sliver," he added on, happily. He took her hand with his paw.
My Characters (Links and all)
Image
Image
Image
Just your average Fox, Max and Marion fan.

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 13992
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

Once they arrive at the clinic, Paul heads off to get cleaned up and to repair his bike, knowing that Kandi is fully capable of handling the two horses.

~~~~
"I'm sure he won't. And anyway, as I said, we'll put him in one of the upstairs rooms so he shouldn't disturb you much." Joan assures the mouse.
"Oh, it sounds like they're here. I'll see you tonight, Kilo. Byeeeee." Ending the call, Joan leaves her phone on the coffee table and heads to the front door.
"Hello there. You've brought a friend, Leslie." she greets.

~~~~
Simon follows Nola to the door and his hackles raise immediately on seeing the other fox. With the breeze blowing towards him he immediately recognises the fox's scent as one who's territory had overlapped with his but whom he'd not yet met. Nor had he had any desire to meet another tod, foxes being naturally territorial.
He can't help but let out a small growl.

~~~~
"Aaaaaaaaah" Flynn says, opening his mouth and poking out his tongue.

~~~~
"It sounds like you have a lot of mice here." Ed answers, nibbling as he smiles fondly, watching Olivia offer Watt a leaf to blow his nose on.

~~~~
WeirdGamer wrote:Lucky shakes his head. "As much as I like to kiss Piper, I think I'll wait until she's not so loopy."
"Awwwwww! That's so sweet of you!" Piper smiles, "Looking out for me and not taking advantage of me!"
Then, she kisses him on the mouth anyway.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11593
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Nola patted Simon on the upper chest. (Possibly deliberately) "It's O.K., Simon. (Probably). So you're Silver, are you," the black and white Feline called, making sure the Fox knew they were there, her tone speaking to her wariness.
--------------
"It's OK, Nola," Sally said. "Are you living nearby, Mis... uh, Silver?"
-------------
"Hello, Missus Porter," Leslie said, doing his best to make eye contact and look happy. "Um, this iz Nadir, my newust frend." Leroy brought the bags up and thanked Mrs Porter for all this again.
-------------
"The madhouse increases," Kilo admitted, amused despite himself.
-------------
"Well," Chip called, hearing the kiss, "someone took the initiative!"
-------------
"Hmm," Tracks mused. "We lost a lot a while ago," he admitted, "in the battle at the silo. But we go on, eh? We manage."
"Thank you, what what," Watt said, sneaking a grain into the leaf so it looked as though he'd wiped it from up his nose.
Helo, Eye'm Leslie the Kitten from Richmond Acres. I karnt spel wel yet.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5386
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Rocky flicks his long ears about..
Well that was awkward..
After watching the exchange between the dog and puma.. An starts clip clopping off with his riders down the road..
Home is that way. Oreo chimes in, pointing in the other direction.
Oh really..As the Mule turns about and starts trotting back the other way.
Kandi whistles.
Rocky... that way. I would suggest you don't listen to a skunk for directions, they as a species are notoriously bad at it.
Rocky wheels about, and goes down the roadway Kandi pointed down.
muttering, Shouldn't the one holding my reins know where they want to go?
But i'm not the one holding them.
Stop causing trouble skunk! there is an isolation cage with your name on it, That you can go in and wait your your parents to come pick you up from.
Eeeek! NooooOoOOoOOoOoooo
Gheeghgh!Rocky snickers, trotting off faster..

Kandi sighs, turning to Senka.
I feel bad for that dog. I hope she is up to keeping two jokers in line.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Foxfan2164
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:11 pm
Location: home in nyc indefinitely

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Nola patted Simon on the upper chest. (Possibly deliberately) "It's O.K., Simon. (Probably). So you're Silver, are you," the black and white Feline called, making sure the Fox knew they were there, her tone speaking to her wariness.
--------------
"It's OK, Nola," Sally said. "Are you living nearby, Mis... uh, Silver?"
"Uhh, yeah," Sliver replied to Sally's question, feeling not exactly scared but unwelcome due to the pets' behavior toward him."I live over by the forest and it gets boring and lonely over there sometimes," he says as he scuffs his paws on the ground, his small brown notepad hiding behind his ear "I was just looking for something fun to do" he continues on "And the other ferals aren't necessarily fun to play with either" he muttered, mostly to himself.
Last edited by Foxfan2164 on Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Characters (Links and all)
Image
Image
Image
Just your average Fox, Max and Marion fan.

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11593
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well that's probably OK. We can sit at the poolside set whilst Sally goes to get drinks and tell Thomas we need a gate here." She turned to Simon. "Lemonade OK for you," she asked casually.
Helo, Eye'm Leslie the Kitten from Richmond Acres. I karnt spel wel yet.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

WingedTheta
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:36 am

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WingedTheta »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:
WingedTheta wrote: Slinks nods and crosses her legs, looking more uncomfortable, turning her head aside. "So uh... does anyone wanna explore anywhere?" She asks, smiling slightly.
Ryyn perks up. "I'm usually ready to explore! But I have food to eat first."
"We did try to explore around the town, but.....things didn't pan out, to be honest"
Hlaoroo wrote: Unable to eat with one paw in the sling and the other holding the phone, Flynn looks at Nadia again with a grin.
"So... Wanna help me eat, honey? I've kinda run out of paws."
"Oooooh? so NOW bunny need my help hmmmm?" Nadia teased, but still picking up a pair of chopsticks to help Flynn with his food
"Say aaaaaaa"
"So... if you don't mind me asking how did it go? Her head is cocked, and she smiles brightly. "And why shouldn't we try again?"
"The Universe is vast.
You are also vast.
So is an ant.
There are different sizes of infinity."
~Welcome to Night Vale

Housepets Characters:
Slinks
S6P5E5C8I5A7L6

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3413
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Rocky flicks his long ears about..
Well that was awkward..
After watching the exchange between the dog and puma.. An starts clip clopping off with his riders down the road..
Home is that way. Oreo chimes in, pointing in the other direction.
Oh really..As the Mule turns about and starts trotting back the other way.
Kandi whistles.
Rocky... that way. I would suggest you don't listen to a skunk for directions, they as a species are notoriously bad at it.
Rocky wheels about, and goes down the roadway Kandi pointed down.
muttering, Shouldn't the one holding my reins know where they want to go?
But i'm not the one holding them.
Stop causing trouble skunk! there is an isolation cage with your name on it, That you can go in and wait your your parents to come pick you up from.
Eeeek! NooooOoOOoOOoOoooo
Gheeghgh!Rocky snickers, trotting off faster..
"Well I believe I can remember the general direction..." Riley flicked the reins, leading the horse at a more gentle trot down the street. "Though you really should start memorizing the layout of the town if you intend to work for the police force, having a firm grasp of where everything is could be vital in serious situations..."
Keeshah wrote:Kandi sighs, turning to Senka.
I feel bad for that dog. I hope she is up to keeping two jokers in line.
"Hey, I'm not the one letting your runaway horses volunteer for the police." She glared at Moonbean, pointing an accusing finger at him, "I better not hear about a pancaked pup anytime next week! Or the week after that! Or the one after that..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5386
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Well I believe I can remember the general direction..." Riley flicked the reins, leading the horse at a more gentle trot down the street. "Though you really should start memorizing the layout of the town if you intend to work for the police force, having a firm grasp of where everything is could be vital in serious situations..."

Yes Ma'am...Flicking his tail..
I can tell you where we be!
Really?
Roarin wrote: "Hey, I'm not the one letting your runaway horses volunteer for the police." She glared at Moonbean, pointing an accusing finger at him, "I better not hear about a pancaked pup anytime next week! Or the week after that! Or the one after that..."
Moonbeam snorts from the safety of the other side of the fence..
If i step on a pup, it wont be a accident!
Kandi laughs. You wanna rephrase that?
HUH whats wrong with what i said? I'm very graceful!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6019
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

WeirdGamer wrote: Ryyn shrugs. "What's a little near death experience between friends?"
"Naaaaaah" Nadia laughed "I would rather you guys don't have any of those kinds of experience. That's my kinda thing"
Hlaoroo wrote: "Aaaaaaaaah" Flynn says, opening his mouth and poking out his tongue.
The vixen gently, and a little shakily, put a piece of veggie in Flynn's mouth, having never done this before
WingedTheta wrote:"And why shouldn't we try again?"
"It's a big network of caves, wet stones, dark areas, and we aren't really the luckiest around. Basically it's not safe is what I'm saying"

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:Lucky shakes his head. "As much as I like to kiss Piper, I think I'll wait until she's not so loopy."
"Awwwwww! That's so sweet of you!" Piper smiles, "Looking out for me and not taking advantage of me!"
Then, she kisses him on the mouth anyway.
"Well, I-MRRPRPH!" Lucky's face went bright red as he received a big kiss in public. His limbs flailed a bit at the unexpected kiss.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Well," Chip called, hearing the kiss, "someone took the initiative!"
"Y-yeah, she does that."
--------------------
Serence Frostbite wrote: "Naaaaaah" Nadia laughed "I would rather you guys don't have any of those kinds of experience. That's my kinda thing"
WingedTheta wrote:"And why shouldn't we try again?"
"It's a big network of caves, wet stones, dark areas, and we aren't really the luckiest around. Basically it's not safe is what I'm saying"
Ryyn shrugs. "I hang out with Lucky a lot. That's just daily life for him, so I'm used to it. He turns to Slinks. "I;d be willing to."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 13992
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

Simon allows the cat to hold him back. For now.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Lemonade OK for you," she asked casually.
"Sure." the fox grunts, in no mood to chat.

~~~~
"Hullo, Nadir. You can both call me Joan if you like. Aunty Joan if it makes you feel any better. Missus Porter is so stuffy and formal, plus it's my mother-in-law's name." Joan encourages, ushering the pets into the house and farewelling Leroy and the bunnies.
"You know, you've gotten lucky in a way, Leslie. We haven't started making up a room for the baby yet so that means you get to choose which one you'd like." she says, leading the pair up the stairs to the rooms and sneaking glances at Nadir. She's never seen a raccoon before and hopes she's not making the pet feel awkward with her curiosity.

~~~~
"Hey, you know you like it, Kilo, you old grouch." Flynn teases gently, slipping his phone back into his collar and chomping playfully on the chopsticks.

~~~~
"Ah. I'm sorry." Ed says, sounding genuinely sorry. "But yeah, you're right. No sense moping about. Gotta keep living even if just to honour their memory."
"EWWWWWW!" Olivia shrieks, giggling at the same time.

~~~~
"Heeheehee. Sorry, Lucky! I just couldn't help myself! Must be the gas, heehee! I really ought to try this more often! It's fun! Makes my head all floaty! Heeheeheeheehee!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
Foxfan2164
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:11 pm
Location: home in nyc indefinitely

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Hlaoroo wrote:Simon allows the cat to hold him back. For now.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Lemonade OK for you," she asked casually.
"Sure." the fox grunts, in no mood to chat.
Sliver peeks around the hedge to see a black and white cat and a fox. He decides to try to get to know them, Maybe they could be potential friends! the thought enthusiastically. "Hello!" Sliver says waving a paw at the cat and the fox. He walks a bit closer to them. "My name's Sliver; what are your names?" he asks in a friendly tone. He holds a paw out as if he was trying to shake their paws.
My Characters (Links and all)
Image
Image
Image
Just your average Fox, Max and Marion fan.

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11593
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm Nola," Nola said, trying to drop the note of curtness, "this is Simon - it's his home, by the way - and the girl who's heading back to get drinks is Sally." Sally took the hint and headed back around the poolside as Nola took a step forward to shake the hand quickly and point at the chairs.
-----------
Leslie nosed around and, taking heed of his hearing, chose a room to the back as his temporary home. "This wun looks nyce," he said, "uh, Antie Joan"
-----------
"This is almost true," the elder admitted, "what are the plans for the afternoon anyhow?"
-----------
"Are you sure this didn't come from your plate, what what?" Watt said, offering Olivia the grain.
"We'll look to see if any others are around but, for now? We need our builders and tinkerers to work and our scouts to establish themselves first. We'll show you what else we've been up to in a little while."
----------
"You may have to carry Piper home, Lucky," Chip joked.
Helo, Eye'm Leslie the Kitten from Richmond Acres. I karnt spel wel yet.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Foxfan2164
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:11 pm
Location: home in nyc indefinitely

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'm Nola," Nola said, trying to drop the note of curtness, "this is Simon - it's his home, by the way - and the girl who's heading back to get drinks is Sally." Sally took the hint and headed back around the poolside as Nola took a step forward to shake the hand quickly and point at the chairs.
"Nice to meet you, Nola and Simon!" Sliver says happily. He turns to Simon. "I understand that this is your home," he said to the seemingly upset fox. "I'm not trying to take it, I was just looking around for something to do." He says trying to reassure the fox. "I live over in the deeper parts of the woods." he adds while pointing in the direction of where he lives.
My Characters (Links and all)
Image
Image
Image
Just your average Fox, Max and Marion fan.

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3413
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote: Yes Ma'am...Flicking his tail..
I can tell you where we be!
Really?
Riley was quick to respond with a gentle tug on the reins, steering Rocky into a right turn as they hit an intersection. "As well as that may be, I would prefer you continue under my directive for the time-being. Think of this as your first mission as a true police horse trotting through the town." She rubbed the side of the donkey's neck, "You may follow Mister Oreo's directions after you drop me off. I would however recommend you make your way back to the veterinarian's soon after... I'm not sure how much leeway your owner has for you after your adventure into the forest."
Keeshah wrote:Moonbeam snorts from the safety of the other side of the fence..
If i step on a pup, it wont be a accident!
Kandi laughs. You wanna rephrase that?
HUH whats wrong with what i said? I'm very graceful!
The mountain lion sighs deeply. placing a palm against her forehead. "Whatever... too mentally exhausted to care. I'm headed inside, you need anything out here Kandi?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5386
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: Riley was quick to respond with a gentle tug on the reins, steering Rocky into a right turn as they hit an intersection. "As well as that may be, I would prefer you continue under my directive for the time-being. Think of this as your first mission as a true police horse trotting through the town." She rubbed the side of the donkey's neck,
Rocky's hooves go from thump thump thump thump on the ground to CLOP CLOP CLOP CLOP. once he is on the roads pavement...
Oreo chirps up. Clipty clopty. easters on it's waaaay.
It is?Looking to the left and then the right.
I don't see an easter coming?

Roarin wrote:The mountain lion sighs deeply. placing a palm against her forehead. "Whatever... too mentally exhausted to care. I'm headed inside, you need anything out here Kandi?"
Hay cat! you can come brush me! that is very relaxing thing to do.
Moonbeam calls from over the fence railing.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6019
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Ryyn shrugs. "I hang out with Lucky a lot. That's just daily life for him, so I'm used to it. He turns to Slinks. "I;d be willing to."
"Yeah Lucky is a.........poor guy. Wonder how he is these days."
Nadia mused as she tease Flynn by hovering a piece of veggie just outside his muzzle
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "This is almost true," the elder admitted, "what are the plans for the afternoon anyhow?"

"Well I......kinda didn't expect to see anyone today at all sooo....what you guys wanna do?"

User avatar
Citrisfur
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:25 pm
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Contact:

Richmond Acres - Nadirth'ynn and Tiramisu Respond

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Weerd good or weerd bad," Leslie asked, peering up at Nadir. He reached out a hand to stroke her arm. "And they wood only tuch yew like this," he said as Leroy brought the bag up and the model aeroplane (with control) Leslie stroked her arm just the once, then turned back to the door and rang the bell again. "A owuld mawse lives heer tew," he added, pointing to the tiny door right at the bottom.
"Weird... I dunno. Can't really tell yet." Nadir doesn't react as to Leslie's touch, being more familiar with it while also watching Leroy approach from behind. "Wood mouse?" Nadir guesses, her attention directed to the opening. "Why would a mouse want to live with much larger creatures?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hoep Oreo's OK," Leslie muttered, thinking how this hadn't exactly gone to plan as he waited on someone opening the door.
"Hmm?" Nadir starts, distracted by her thoughts. "He's fine, probably. Could be in much worse."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hello, Missus Porter," Leslie said, doing his best to make eye contact and look happy. "Um, this iz Nadir, my newust frend." Leroy brought the bags up and thanked Mrs Porter for all this again.
Nadir gives a silent but polite wave up to whatever adults look down at her, avoiding conversation. She takes a deep breath as she nervously steps past the doorway and into the threshold of the house, the shadow engulfing her figure and sending a slight, cold shiver down her spine.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie nosed around and, taking heed of his hearing, chose a room to the back as his temporary home. "This wun looks nyce," he said, "uh, Antie Joan"
Nadir, still quiet and mainly focusing on her breathing in the unfamiliar stale air, follows Leslie to the back of the house. Her head pointing at the ceiling, her eyes upwardly trace the walls as she simultaneously notes the unusual texture of the flooring on her pawpads. The overlapping, confusing scents lingering in some parts of the building are just enough to overwhelm her, leaving her speechless as she stands next to Leslie at the end of the hallway.
DdeeStar wrote:"Oh, so you're pretty new too. We just got here, probably seven, eight hours ago? She was just super hyper and made a run for it. But what do you mean by that last note? Making up their minds quickly?" He's already moved on from the fact that his wolf brought a skunk that she identified as a cat in the car, who then immediately disappeared. With the calls, Cala using ASL and then disappearing, a music mogul showing up, and Tira's microchip check, the skunk is gone from his active memory (along with all of those events). His focus is on getting the two registered.
Tiramisu phyically points with both of her forearms at Oreo's seat as proof, before forgetting that neither character in the front seats are watching her. "I mean, they see something that they like, and they're off. No thought put into it. Like cats chasing butterflies." Tiramisu immediately wonders if that was intentionally a derogatory statement directed towards her own species.
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Image
Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26

Post Reply