HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WeirdGamer

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:
hypernovatic wrote: "Oh, okay. I remember meeting a fox a long time ago before I moved here." Ryze said.
"When did that happen," asked Ryyn.
"It happened before I moved here." Ryze said, poking Ryyn's nose.
"I more meant how did that happen," replied Ryyn, returning the nose poke. At this point they had reached the steps of Ryyn's house."Oh, we're here."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Once again, things were moving far too quickly for Tesla to follow easily, and he was lost again by the time sirens sounded,

"U-um, uh, yeah. We needed to go to your house tell your parents that you were going to stay with me tonight." He said, shaking his head, "Come one, let's hurry."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Seeing the new opposition, Leslie recalled al he'd been taught and, laughing, dove for the cookie! He stretched his fingers out to either side of the object and with claws out, pinioned it whilst being careful not to put too much pressure on it. Of course he landed face down with an 'ow' but rolled on his back and lifted the cookie-prize aloft in triumph!

And then started nibbling it.

Yea! you finallies caught something!
Oreo chrips, as he reaches in behind the china cabinet after the newly escaped cookie!

*********************************************************************************************

Roarin wrote: "You know, one of the teachers at the pet school is anyways complaining about how her kids don't get out as much as she likes them too... Do you think there might be some business in that? I could use some money, which is another thing I don't understand about you humans..."

Yes there is, it's called being a personal trainer..
Kandi perks up her eyebrow Mr' Spock style.
What do you need money for?
An what don't you understand about it??

Roarin wrote: "No thank you!" The feline recoiled back from the woman, "On both fronts. If anything, less fur seems to lead to more complications."

But then you can be more girly!..
investing in fashion clothes, and shiny accessories.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Cookey-champ!" Leslie declared before stuffing it in and joining in the escapee hunt whilst he crunched and chewed and swallowed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Any idea how much longer," Kilo questioned.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:Once again, things were moving far too quickly for Tesla to follow easily, and he was lost again by the time sirens sounded,

"U-um, uh, yeah. We needed to go to your house tell your parents that you were going to stay with me tonight." He said, shaking his head, "Come one, let's hurry."
Flukely nodded and had started to walk towards his house, when he saw a pound truck driving up.

"Wonder who they're for."

The truck parked in front of the two dogs and two men got out. One had a tazer and a tranqdart on his belt while the other had the catch pole. It took Flukely a minute to realize that they were advancing on him.

"Oh."

The loop of the catch pole was fit around Flukely's neck and he was pulled away. He clawed at the band and fought against the power if the man, put it was no use. He saw Charles in the window. Flukely had started to growl, thinking that Charles betrayed him, but then he saw Charles' parents appear in the window. They were ones glaring at him, with their hands on Charles shoulders. Charles pressed himself against the glass and sighed. Flukely was put in a cage in the back and the door was shut. Charles watched in devastation as the truck pulled away. His devastation turned into rage as he whipped around to face his parents.

"Why would you do that?! If you just let me explain, I would have said that we got into a fight. He's as badly injured as I am!"

"Charles, we-"

"Save it! I don't want to hear it right now! I spent years resenting Flukely and we finally make up and THIS is what you two do? UGH!"

Charles bolted, as fast as he could, out of the house and in front of Tesla. He put his paw on his shoulder.

"Listen. I need you to come with me to get the others to get Flukely out of the pounds. From Flynn's house. If we told Flukely's parents about what happened, they would move away again."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Yes there is, it's called being a personal trainer..
Kandi perks up her eyebrow Mr' Spock style.
What do you need money for?
An what don't you understand about it??
"Umm, because apparently everything you humans need 'cost' something." She emphasized her point by making air quotes with her fingers on the word "cost". "Can't you guys just give each other what you need or I don't know... make it?"
Keeshah wrote:But then you can be more girly!..
investing in fashion clothes, and shiny accessories.
"Pshh..." The feline let out a loud harrumph. "I see obvious benefits of being more girly... Or spending time on any of that... stuff. Putting stuff on you and then taking it off over and over again. I heard some humans have a room dedicated for this things..." Madness!!!
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Cookey-champ!" Leslie declared before stuffing it in and joining in the escapee hunt whilst he crunched and chewed and swallowed.

Are you sure dat you arn't the cookie-CHOMP!
finally getting the cookie that rolled behind the china cabinet, blowing off the dust bunnies before munching it..
As Cleo sends a final cookie rolling out into the living room.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Roarin wrote: "Umm, because apparently everything you humans need 'cost' something." She emphasized her point by making air quotes with her fingers on the word "cost". "Can't you guys just give each other what you need or I don't know... make it?"

You could say us humans specialize in just doing a few things well.
So we buy what we need from other humans who specialize in doing those things.

Now i'm starting to worry that you are becoming too tame..
Your getting at being human than humans are..

Roarin wrote:"Pshh..." The feline let out a loud harrumph. "I see obvious benefits of being more girly... Or spending time on any of that... stuff. Putting stuff on you and then taking it off over and over again. I heard some humans have a room dedicated for this things..." Madness!!!

What. it's just the same thing you animals do..
Trying to look you best to impress or attract a mate. or show your fashion dominance over your rival humans.

Yeah, i've never had enough fancy clothes to have a walk in closet, they clash with my profession
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan and Flynn both laugh at Kilo's snipe at the Australian actress and singer.
"He means Olivia Newton-John." Flynn explains. "She's a singer/actress from Australia. She was in Grease. People kinda got sick of her voice and started insulting her. She's still a bit of an icon though. But yeah. I'm getting hungry too. I hope Mr. Jenkins isn't far off." No sooner has Flynn spoken than the doorbell has rung.
"Sounds like he's here. Shall we go greet him?" Joan asks, offering a hand to Kilo as back in the kitchen, John starts to plate up the food ready for serving.

~~~~
Outside, Piper babbles excitedly as she leads Lucky down the road. "So what should I wear, Lucky? Which of my dress collars? Do I need to dress up? I'd better brush my fur. Oh, and I'll put on some perume too! What are you going to wear? We should match! We wanna look good together, right?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie laughed crumbs at Oreo's joke, then locked onto the rolling cookie and sprang after the new target, enjoying the game as he wellied it to beat Oreo to the banquet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It would be polite, Joan," Kilo agreed, stepping onto the hand carefully. "It has been quite the day."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Outside, Piper babbles excitedly as she leads Lucky down the road. "So what should I wear, Lucky? Which of my dress collars? Do I need to dress up? I'd better brush my fur. Oh, and I'll put on some perume too! What are you going to wear? We should match! We wanna look good together, right?"
"Uh, I only have one dress collar," admitted Lucky, "It's midnight black with a thing white stripe in the middle. It's pretty nice.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie laughed crumbs at Oreo's joke, then locked onto the rolling cookie and sprang after the new target, enjoying the game as he wellied it to beat Oreo to the banquet.

Oreo pants n pants after all the running around..
Nows whats arrrre we goings too doos?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Dunno," Leslie said, after pouncing on the last freewheeling cookie. He looked up and around the room. "Don' wanna nap," he said, "wanna lurn." He snapped the cookie roughly in half and offered a half to Oreo/
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote:"I more meant how did that happen," replied Ryyn, returning the nose poke. At this point they had reached the steps of Ryyn's house."Oh, we're here."
Ryze giggled and licked Ryyn's finger as he poked her nose. "Wow, time passes by fast." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

'Oh, what???' Tesla thought, still thoroughly stunned once again and deeply unhappy with being left in the dust, 'What??'

The little dog stood there staring silently, ears and eyebrows cocked in confusion, until Charles had finished speaking,

"Oh, my gosh!" he groaned, clutching the sides of his head in exasperation, "All I wanted to do tonight was spend some time with the new guy in town, and maybe sort out some feelings, and this happens! Just... Ugh!"

Tesla threw up his hands in a defeated gesture,

"Yeah, okay, fine, let's go pull a rescue operation, that's what's going on." he said, visibly distressed, to Charles, "I mean, that's totally a great idea with no consequences."

The dog pulled away from the cat and started to storm off down back to Flynn's house
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Dunno," Leslie said, after pouncing on the last freewheeling cookie. He looked up and around the room. "Don' wanna nap," he said, "wanna lurn." He snapped the cookie roughly in half and offered a half to Oreo/

Oreo henhouse his head off to one side..
What is it dat you arrr wantin' to burrn?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"sooooo I guess I should go out too ?"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:'Oh, what???' Tesla thought, still thoroughly stunned once again and deeply unhappy with being left in the dust, 'What??'

The little dog stood there staring silently, ears and eyebrows cocked in confusion, until Charles had finished speaking,

"Oh, my gosh!" he groaned, clutching the sides of his head in exasperation, "All I wanted to do tonight was spend some time with the new guy in town, and maybe sort out some feelings, and this happens! Just... Ugh!"

Tesla threw up his hands in a defeated gesture,

"Yeah, okay, fine, let's go pull a rescue operation, that's what's going on." he said, visibly distressed, to Charles, "I mean, that's totally a great idea with no consequences."

The dog pulled away from the cat and started to storm off down back to Flynn's house
Charles stopped Tesla and kneeled in front of him again.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. Flukely is okay and as long as his parents don't find out, there technically are no consequences. We'll just be picking him up from the pound, it's not like we're hijacking the truck he's in. It probably won't take long, this place is small to my knowledge. Thirty minutes tops!" I don't know this places layout. "And when we get back, you can spend the rest of the night dancing with your Prince Charming."

Charles couldn't stop a slight chuckle form escaping. He was amazed with himself. He really could be nice if he tried. The feline stood up and waited to see if Tesla would come with him.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

A blush spread on Tesla cheeks and his ire faltered,

"Well, alright then... But don't we need a human to pick him up?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:You could say us humans specialize in just doing a few things well.
So we buy what we need from other humans who specialize in doing those things.

Now i'm starting to worry that you are becoming too tame..
Your getting at being human than humans are..
"W-what?! What's that supposed to mean?" The feline harrumphed, apparently deeply offended by that comment.
Roarin wrote:"Pshh..." The feline let out a loud harrumph. "I see obvious benefits of being more girly... Or spending time on any of that... stuff. Putting stuff on you and then taking it off over and over again. I heard some humans have a room dedicated for this things..." Madness!!!

Keeshah wrote:What. it's just the same thing you animals do..
Trying to look you best to impress or attract a mate. or show your fashion dominance over your rival humans.

Yeah, i've never had enough fancy clothes to have a walk in closet, they clash with my profession

"So... does that mean you're not trying to impress or attract any mates either?"
The cougar asked bluntly

Ref Ref!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:A blush spread on Tesla cheeks and his ire faltered,

"Well, alright then... But don't we need a human to pick him up?"
"That's where someone's parents come. Probably Flynn's if they're up for it. If they're not, I have a backup plan. Come on, let's go."

Charles lowered his googles and began walking towards Flynn's house.
My characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "W-what?! What's that supposed to mean?" The feline harrumphed, apparently deeply offended by that comment.

Well, that got your hackles up!..
brushing her hand over them to brush them back down..
Roarin wrote:"Pshh..."

"So... does that mean you're not trying to impress or attract any mates either?"
The cougar asked bluntly

Oh i make quite the impression on them.. All covered in fur, mud, and umm other stuff..
An they go running off for the hills..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Not burn," Leslie said, trying to emphasise the word, "LERN. Speling and stuff."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo stood on Joan's hand, watching as she moved about the house.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, right. That collar... Hmm... I think I can work something out." Piper grins as they walk past the park. "So I'm calling when I'm ready and you're picking me up, right?"

~~~~
"Yeah, we should. It's only polite. Shall we?" Flynn offers the vixen his arm as he turns towards the door.

~~~~
In the hall, seeing as she's alone with the mouse, Joan takes the opportunity to have a quiet moment with the mouse, lifting him so that he's level with her face so they can talk more easily and quitly. "Indeed it has, Kilo. Indeed it has. I hope Leroy has found something interesting for us... Say, Kilo? ... Thanks for helping Flynn earlier today. I'm not sure what you did but it's really worked. He seems more relaxed than I've see him in a long time. So thanks. It means a lot. He clearly looks up to you... Er, figuratively speaking... And I think you've helped him somehow where John and I couldn't... I'd like talk to you more about this later if that's all right with you. For now though, I just wanted to say thank you so much. We were actually starting to worry about Flynn so in a way you've helped us too. So yeah... Thank you so much. We all really appreciate it." Before Joan opens the front door she does something she never thought she would. She raises the mouse to her mouth and gently kisses him on the head between his soft ears. She gazes at him a moment more before opening the door.
"Evening, Leroy! Come on in!" she smiles, stepping aside to make room for the gentleman.
"I'm afraid we couldn't get lobster at such short notice. Will crab do instead?"
"Good evening, Joan! Hello again, Kilo! Crab will do just nicely, thank you!" Leroy laughs. "So how are you both?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo was about to say something. Something about how it was nothing and it was his honour and all he did was listen and relate. Then Joan gave him a kiss on the head and all his brains retreated into his feet for a few seconds. He did manage to stammer a 'My pleasure,' before Leroy got there. "Oh," he said, "I do not think I can complain, Leroy. Although today has been busy."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Not burn," Leslie said, trying to emphasise the word, "LERN. Speling and stuff."

Ohh..
Skool is'n until tomarrrrrows morning
din we learn to doos all dat.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, right. That collar... Hmm... I think I can work something out." Piper grins as they walk past the park. "So I'm calling when I'm ready and you're picking me up, right?"
"Sounds good to me," replied Lucky, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

------------------------
hypernovatic wrote: Ryze giggled and licked Ryyn's finger as he poked her nose. "Wow, time passes by fast." she said.
"Really," said Ryyn as they entered his house, "Because it feels like this day has lasted almost a year."

As they stood in the living room, Ryyn called to his dad in the office, "Dad, I'm home! I brought a friend with me to try on shirts."

"Okay," came the reply, "Just try not to make too much noise, I'm expecting an important call."

"Okay!"

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Well, that got your hackles up!..
brushing her hand over them to brush them back down..
"And who's fault is that?" The cougar huffs as she crosses her arms over her chest. "I will never be a human."
Keeshah wrote:Oh i make quite the impression on them.. All covered in fur, mud, and umm other stuff..
An they go running off for the hills..
"And is this something you want to happen?" Senka asks, sounding a bit confused. "I always thought the point was the get a mate at some point?"

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Really," said Ryyn as they entered his house, "Because it feels like this day has lasted almost a year."

As they stood in the living room, Ryyn called to his dad in the office, "Dad, I'm home! I brought a friend with me to try on shirts."

"Okay," came the reply, "Just try not to make too much noise, I'm expecting an important call."

"Okay!"[/quote]
"So, where's the hoodie?" Ryze asked, looking around Ryyn's house.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Yeah, we should. It's only polite. Shall we?" Flynn offers the vixen his arm as he turns towards the door.
"Sure" Nadia smiled , wrapping her arm around Flynn's and followed him to the door , where they greeted the guests.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "And who's fault is that?" The cougar huffs as she crosses her arms over her chest. "I will never be a human."

But i will always still think of you as My child..
Giving the puma a kiss upon the top of her head..
She then goes to wash up the dishes,
You wanting a rawhide chew bone to gnaw on?

Roarin wrote:"And is this something you want to happen?" Senka asks, sounding a bit confused. "I always thought the point was the get a mate at some point?"

Kandi stops and thinks, with her hands on the counter..
If i can ever find the right guy..
she sighs
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sew what dew yew dew aftur dinner, Oreo," Leslie asked, accidentally spitting crumbs as he spoke.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Sew what dew yew dew aftur dinner, Oreo," Leslie asked, accidentally spitting crumbs as he spoke.

We watch TV, play bored games, cuddle and pets a bit.
Din we goes to bed an sheep for the nite..
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote: "So, where's the hoodie?" Ryze asked, looking around Ryyn's house.
"Upstairs, follow me," replied Ryyn. He lead Ryze up into a small room with a closet. He opened the closet and entered throwing out various odds and ends as he looked, including the inevitable rubber chicken. Finally he found it.

"Here it is," he said. He held up a hoodie with alternating dark purple and light purple stripes.
-------------------------

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla grumbled as he followed along with Charles, "Can't your parents take Flukely out? I mean, they called him in..."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:Tesla grumbled as he followed along with Charles, "Can't your parents take Flukely out? I mean, they called him in..."
"That's why they are my backup plan. If I ask them right now, they'll more than likely decline. But if Flynn's parents disagree, which would be perfectly fine if they do, I have my ways of purrsuasion with my parents."

Charles laughs lightly at his unintentional joke and smiles down at Tesla.

"You're very lucky, you know."
-------------------------------
Flukely sighs from the inside the cage, repeatedly. His collar had been confiscated and with his collar, his wrench tag was taken as well. No breaking out for him. Instead, Flukely attempted to look for a different way out while pretending to be bored out of his mind. He felt the truck stop and he counted the seconds for the doors to get open. The men let him out of the small space and muzzled him.

"Serweusly?"

The man fit the catch pole around his neck again and he was taken inside and put in a cage. He was registered as a "potential danger" before he taken into a room and had his claws filed down to nubs. He was put in a cell all by himself, with the metal grate muzzle still on him.

"Gweat. I'm stuck in da pound wit dis stupid thwing on my face. Black cats are unwucky, I guess."

"Hey buddy! Somebody done ya kissa up good, huh? Heheheh!"

Flukely groaned as the dog in the cell in front of him chattered on.
My characters!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze dodged the rubber chicken as Ryyn threw it out of the closet. She gasped when he showed her the hoodie. "It's awesome! I love it!" she said, taking it from him and putting it on.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper returns Lucky's kiss. "Love you." she murmurs before waving Lucky off at his corner and hurrying back into the shop.
"You look in a hurry. Everything okay? What happened to your glasses? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine! Gotta get ready for a date with Lucky! I accidentally got hit by a ball at Flynn's house but I'm fine. I already called the vet so new glasses are on the way."
"Ah, good, good. Well, have fun tonight!"
"I will!" With that, Piper hurries off to the shower to clean up and prepare.

~~~~
"G'day, Mr. Jenkins!"
"Good evening, Flynn, Nadia." greets the gentleman as he enters the house and puts his hat and jacket on a hook on the wall. "Busy in a good way, I hope, Kilo?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Kilo breezed, "the best of sorts, Mr Jenkins. Exploration and discovery all day. I may end up going to sleep tonight and not waking for most of tomorrow. That sort of day."
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hav yew got twister," Leslie asked. "I'ym good at that."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Hav yew got twister," Leslie asked. "I'ym good at that."

I don'ts thinks the weather out side is nasty enough to have twisters..
Oreo says in a total deadpan way
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:But i will always still think of you as My child..
Giving the puma a kiss upon the top of her head..
She then goes to wash up the dishes,
You wanting a rawhide chew bone to gnaw on?
The cougar simply snorts, looking away as she was kissed on the forehead. "Mmh... alright." She gives in, following the woman into the kitchen once more.
Keeshah wrote:Kandi stops and thinks, with her hands on the counter..
If i can ever find the right guy..
she sighs
Senka pauses at the entryway with her arms crossed over her chest. She wasn't sure why, but she didn't like seeing the human like this.
"Weeeell, what about Ranger Rick?" The cougar asks, only to break the silence.

Ref Ref!