HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

CyberDragon wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:49 am Kassandra started to stir. Her eyes blinked open, squinting in the light of the room. Everything still hurt, but it seemed to hurt a lot less. "H... hungry..." she said.
"Mmf? Guh... what? Oh, you're awake." Senka shook the sleepiness from her eyes before letting out a long yawn. She glanced over at Chris to see if he was up.
"Umm, how are you feeling besides, y'know. Hungry." Looking around the room, Senka began to search for the bowl and package of food the vets left her... it was... somewhere around here.
DdeeStar wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:20 pm "I don't expect anything to go wrong. I just plan for it. If anything, you'd probably be a great role model for her, but she can be difficult." He dusts his hands together as though he'd just finished some major effort. "I can bring the last box up and then I'll probably go call the Post Office and let them know our mail's going to be unserviceable for a bit. I'm pretty sure the cookies in the oven are for you, so feel free to have at them." There's a gentle pause as he looks over at the doorway, adding "If you want to meet Cala when you're done just head down to the basement, I'm sure you can hear which room they're in. Eventually we'll get you set up with Alexandria, too, but that's less urgent. All that sound alright?" An oddly empathetic look is directed to the officer.
"Thank you, and the help is greatly appreciated. I will probably spend a good half an hour or so up here making sure everything is in order before I return downstairs. I'll be sure to grab a cookie before I head down to the basement as well." Rummaging in her uniform, she took out a multitool and cut open the smallest box, before reaching in to take out a few sheets of paper stapled together. She then walked over to the larger box and opened it up, taking out a clipboard and a pen. "I cannot emphasize how much I appreciate your household taking me in, and despite this morning's mishaps and unexpected adventure... I do feel quite welcome here." She looked up at gave Brian a warm smile.

"Ahem, now if you'll excuse me. I'll begin taking stock of my belongings."
And with that, the small pup began taking out her things one by one, and ticking boxes off on her list.

"Protective vest... check. Backup collar... check. On-duty chew toy..... check!"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Most of the kids answer in the usual way kids do:
"Here! I love dancing! I'm going to be a ballerina!"
"I play baseball in the Minor League. Dad says I'm gonna be the next Babe Ruth!"
"I'm learning to play piano!"
"I love drawing comics!"
"I like building things! My dads and me are building a treehouse! And it's gonna be for girls only! No boys allowed!" This last is said with a tongue poked out at one boy in particular who retorts by returning the gesture.

And then Kip is called on.
"I do voices. I make things talk. And sing, although I don't think I'm very good at that part... A-and sometimes I can sound like other people."

~~~~
Joan thinks for a few moments.
"Well, how about I walk you across? That way I can meet her and her humans too." she suggests.

~~~~
"Super cool, dude!" Adam grins.
"I'll have some velcro and glue for you when you come back for your first shift." he promises.
"I'll have to make you a name tag too. Welcome to the team!" he finishes, offering the bear a hand to shake.

~~~~
"I dunno. What is there to do?" Simon asks again, slurping at his drink.

~~~~
"Hey, I was a kit once too, you know, Nadia." Flynn points out.
"I think it's a cool name though. Pretty unusual and modern. But, if you guys don't like it... What about you, Ryyn? What do you think?"

~~~~
"I hope so! But not too many. I don't want to forget any of their names!" Olivia answers, giving Watt's paw a small squeeze as she skips along beside him.

~~~~
"Why, Tracks!" Ed grins, "I do believe you're propositioning me!"

~~~~
Piper giggles and shifts a little as the seatbelt presses into her.
"Oh, it's so dangerous! If Chip doesn't stick the landing, she winds up in the tub, never to be seen again under all the bubbles!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:03 am Most of the kids answer in the usual way kids do:
"Here! I love dancing! I'm going to be a ballerina!"
"I play baseball in the Minor League. Dad says I'm gonna be the next Babe Ruth!"
"I'm learning to play piano!"
"I love drawing comics!"
"I like building things! My dads and me are building a treehouse! And it's gonna be for girls only! No boys allowed!" This last is said with a tongue poked out at one boy in particular who retorts by returning the gesture.

And then Kip is called on.
"I do voices. I make things talk. And sing, although I don't think I'm very good at that part... A-and sometimes I can sound like other people."
"Those are all some amazing talents you have! I would love to see some of your comics sometime, Chris, as I enjoy reading them in my spare time," Mr. Nightshade smiled as he checked each name off on the sheet, signaling to him who was here and who wasn't, before looking over at Kip when he answered and adding, "That's actually impressive, Kip. Do you plan on being the next Mel Blanc, the man of a thousand voices, and become a voice actor when you grow up?"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Nola said, after thinking for a moment, "we're not exactly far from the old lodge? We could go through the new hole and see what or who's up there? Or what would you like to do?"
---------------------
Tracks looked shocked for a moment, then 'got it' and laughed. "Well, it seems your sense of humour is intact. I meant you might want to nap or something? Moving's always a long day."
--------------------
"Oh, don't worry what what," Watt said. "You'll learn the important ones. You'll be saying them all the time, what what? Especially Granule. He's the one you'll find climbing on Mr Deus from time to time, what what? He wants to look up his nose." Watt grimaced before remembering to add 'what what as they got back to the others.
-------------------
"Um, are you shore," Leslie asked, concern in his tone.. "I hurd human laydees cant walk well wiv ki... baybies in them?"
------------------
Juniper lay there, an arm around Flash, listening to him sleep. She daydreamed about how X-9 might have gotten on in his mission and found X-9 spoke with Flash's voice in her head.
----------------
"Glub!" Chip agreed.
---------------
"And whom, pray tell, suggested I did not like it, hmm," Kilo asked, almost aggrieved (but not quite). "A human named by a Feline does have quite a humorous tinge to it and I believe there was a golden age comic book hero in your stack of books called 'Kit'?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:13 am "Thank you, and the help is greatly appreciated. I will probably spend a good half an hour or so up here making sure everything is in order before I return downstairs. I'll be sure to grab a cookie before I head down to the basement as well." Rummaging in her uniform, she took out a multitool and cut open the smallest box, before reaching in to take out a few sheets of paper stapled together. She then walked over to the larger box and opened it up, taking out a clipboard and a pen. "I cannot emphasize how much I appreciate your household taking me in, and despite this morning's mishaps and unexpected adventure... I do feel quite welcome here." She looked up at gave Brian a warm smile.

"Ahem, now if you'll excuse me. I'll begin taking stock of my belongings."
And with that, the small pup began taking out her things one by one, and ticking boxes off on her list.

"Protective vest... check. Backup collar... check. On-duty chew toy..... check!"
The homeowner responded with a nod and smile, clearly pleased by her words. As she excuses herself from the conversation he takes the hint, heading to the doorway to allow her time to unpack. He hesitates a moment at the door, unsure of whether to close it, choosing to leave it open to ensure she isn't accidentally cut off from the others should she need them. She wasn't short enough for genuine concern, but there had been enough unlikely surprises today. The brief pause ends and he quickly makes his way to the stairs, smile edging towards comedic as the list is read aloud. Her measured positivity had done well to distract him from the mess that they were in, but it was time to go discuss exactly what was considered important information.
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Roarin wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:13 am "Mmf? Guh... what? Oh, you're awake." Senka shook the sleepiness from her eyes before letting out a long yawn. She glanced over at Chris to see if he was up.
"Umm, how are you feeling besides, y'know. Hungry." Looking around the room, Senka began to search for the bowl and package of food the vets left her... it was... somewhere around here.
Kassandra leaned her head back on her pillow and looked at the ceiling. She then closed her eyes and winced before responding. "Tired... But better. Everything still hurts... Not as much as before, but... It still hurts." She opened her eyes and looked over at Senka as the lioness searched for food. "This place... it smells. It's unnatural. Chemical. It's burning my nose..." she said, referring to the smell of the cleaning chemicals used to keep the place sterile.

-----------------------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:46 pm Juniper lay there, an arm around Flash, listening to him sleep. She daydreamed about how X-9 might have gotten on in his mission and found X-9 spoke with Flash's voice in her head.
Flash was still sound asleep, snoring softly. At one point though, he did say Juniper's name, before smiling.

-----------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:03 am "Super cool, dude!" Adam grins.
"I'll have some velcro and glue for you when you come back for your first shift." he promises.
"I'll have to make you a name tag too. Welcome to the team!" he finishes, offering the bear a hand to shake.
Deus stuck out his paw, extending a single clawed finger for Adam to shake. That one finger was almost too big for Adam's hand to wrap around. "Thank. One thing more: Have friend named Flash. Flash is mouse, and may want visit time-to-time."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rocky having finally found Oreo's home.. Or at least Oreo was sure that this was the street he lived on.
Hi owners, whats fur din din?
Makes his way back to the barn, after having had to stop several times to ask directions..
There you are!. Now it my turn to go off on an adventure!
Heh, it's not an adventure.. you have to Obey, and walk right, and not bounce too much, an keep the riders on your back..
FFftt! any equine can do that.
Except you!! Rocky teases.
What! I'm going to bite you when you get into here!..

About time you got back, took the scenic route did you?
Kandi asks, opening the corral gate..
An if you bite him Moonbeam, Senka gets to bite you in return..
What! NooOOoooo, how is that even right?
Heh~!
closing the gate behind the equines..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

DdeeStar wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:39 pm The homeowner responded with a nod and smile, clearly pleased by her words. As she excuses herself from the conversation he takes the hint, heading to the doorway to allow her time to unpack. He hesitates a moment at the door, unsure of whether to close it, choosing to leave it open to ensure she isn't accidentally cut off from the others should she need them. She wasn't short enough for genuine concern, but there had been enough unlikely surprises today. The brief pause ends and he quickly makes his way to the stairs, smile edging towards comedic as the list is read aloud. Her measured positivity had done well to distract him from the mess that they were in, but it was time to go discuss exactly what was considered important information.
After inventory was taken, and the canine thanked Brian for bringing up the last box, Riley refolded the checklist up and placed it inside a folder to be dealt with later. "Now... if I'm to remember correctly, there were pastries downstairs." She then took off her uniform before headed downstairs to grab a cookie from the oven. While she chewed quietly on the cookie the canine made her way to the basement, first listening for any commotion behind the door, before giving it a knock.
CyberDragon wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:25 pm Kassandra leaned her head back on her pillow and looked at the ceiling. She then closed her eyes and winced before responding. "Tired... But better. Everything still hurts... Not as much as before, but... It still hurts." She opened her eyes and looked over at Senka as the lioness searched for food. "This place... it smells. It's unnatural. Chemical. It's burning my nose..." she said, referring to the smell of the cleaning chemicals used to keep the place sterile.
"Yeah you get used to it... it's the trade-off for keeping things clean around here." Eventually Senka finds a bowl and a can of nutritious mush. "Most things that help humans keep things clean smell pretty, and if they don't they're still dangerous to eat." Walking over to Kassandra she takes a seat outside the open cage. "You said you were hungry right? You know what this and this is?" She held a bowl and spoon out for the lioness. "Or do ya need me to feed ya?"

Ref Ref!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Hmm...yeah, probably too risky," concedes Lucky. He makes sure the seat belt is comfortable for Piper and then adds, "I guess your dreams of being a daredevil will just have to remain dreams, Chip."

------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:03 am
"I think it's a cool name though. Pretty unusual and modern. But, if you guys don't like it... What about you, Ryyn? What do you think?"
Ryyn strokes his chin. "Well, there are infinite universes out there, right?" He asks. So then, maybe there's one where pets can't talk. Maybe we walk on all fours. Maybe..." He trails off as he looks at the others. "Oh, is that not what you're asking?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:28 am After inventory was taken, and the canine thanked Brian for bringing up the last box, Riley refolded the checklist up and placed it inside a folder to be dealt with later. "Now... if I'm to remember correctly, there were pastries downstairs." She then took off her uniform before headed downstairs to grab a cookie from the oven. While she chewed quietly on the cookie the canine made her way to the basement, first listening for any commotion behind the door, before giving it a knock.
As the canine makes her way downstairs she may be able to hear the muffled speech of the two humans from earlier just outside the front door. While Brian's tone attempts to hide none of his displeasure, Anthony's responses are amiable. Clearly this is nothing new to the pair.

The basement door is barely shut, with the doorframe loosing next to no ambient light. Soft music plays from the TV down the stairs while the wolf lays impatiently across the couch awaiting Anthony's return. There's a gentle shuffling as she adjusts the ice pack sheet lying across her chest, the vaguely outback outfit abandoned by the TV screen - excluding the hat, which she's placed on her muzzle as though she were trying to sleep. The officer's knock quickly rouses her, hat thrown off her face as she calls "Finally! Come on, I want to finish this galaxy tonight. We still have like six more stars." The remotes are quickly drawn from the mess on the ground as she sits up normally and faces the game system, draping the sheet over her shoulders like a cape. "And watch your step. You guys have the worst darkvision." Cala concludes, completely unaware of who she's speaking to.
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

DdeeStar wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:49 am The basement door is barely shut, with the doorframe loosing next to no ambient light. Soft music plays from the TV down the stairs while the wolf lays impatiently across the couch awaiting Anthony's return. There's a gentle shuffling as she adjusts the ice pack sheet lying across her chest, the vaguely outback outfit abandoned by the TV screen - excluding the hat, which she's placed on her muzzle as though she were trying to sleep. The officer's knock quickly rouses her, hat thrown off her face as she calls "Finally! Come on, I want to finish this galaxy tonight. We still have like six more stars." The remotes are quickly drawn from the mess on the ground as she sits up normally and faces the game system, draping the sheet over her shoulders like a cape. "And watch your step. You guys have the worst darkvision." Cala concludes, completely unaware of who she's speaking to.
"Hmm? Ah. I see you've already planned ahead and provided some shared entertainment. Greasing the social gears as they say." Riley quipped approvingly, taking a step into the room and turning to see what was on the television. "Mario, a classic franchise! Admittedly I've never dabbled myself, but I've always been curious." The small canine looked up and examined the screen studiously, trying to see if she could pick up any context clues that could help her gain a grasp of the game. "I've been told the emphasis on mechanics in these sorts of games make them quite satisfying..."

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:03 am
"Oh nah it's not that I don't like it, it's just...............especially er.......unusual for me, is all, if you and your parents think it's fine, then it's fine"
WeirdGamer wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:19 am
Ryyn strokes his chin. "Well, there are infinite universes out there, right?" He asks. So then, maybe there's one where pets can't talk. Maybe we walk on all fours. Maybe..." He trails off as he looks at the others. "Oh, is that not what you're asking?"
"Nah we were asking if you think "kit" is fitting for a human baby" Nadia explained "But yeah there're universes like that out there, on various degree"
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:25 am "Hmm? Ah. I see you've already planned ahead and provided some shared entertainment. Greasing the social gears as they say." Riley quipped approvingly, taking a step into the room and turning to see what was on the television. "Mario, a classic franchise! Admittedly I've never dabbled myself, but I've always been curious." The small canine looked up and examined the screen studiously, trying to see if she could pick up any context clues that could help her gain a grasp of the game. "I've been told the emphasis on mechanics in these sorts of games make them quite satisfying..."
At the first word the wolf's tired posture tenses, sharpening as though she'd been spooked. Dead silent, she turns to face the voice, head tilted cautiously. Her jaw falls slightly open, a growl caught in her throat as she watches the little dog approach. The territorialism and surprise are tempered by her comfort (and slight anesthetic), leading her to merely look back over to the game for something that makes sense. "I... guess? Galaxy's kinda out there." Cala pauses for a moment, gives a single laugh, then continues both the game on the screen and her response with no difficulty, flicking the remote at an identical set, on the coffee table rather than the floor. The tension seems to ease, though there's still some tightness hidden beneath the icy blanket, shallow breaths as she tries to calm herself. "Give it a shot. You're on star duty, just - point at the twinkly bits and press the trigger on the back to shoot the little brown guys."
All the characters!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

DdeeStar wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:55 pmAt the first word the wolf's tired posture tenses, sharpening as though she'd been spooked. Dead silent, she turns to face the voice, head tilted cautiously. Her jaw falls slightly open, a growl caught in her throat as she watches the little dog approach. The territorialism and surprise are tempered by her comfort (and slight anesthetic), leading her to merely look back over to the game for something that makes sense. "I... guess? Galaxy's kinda out there." Cala pauses for a moment, gives a single laugh, then continues both the game on the screen and her response with no difficulty, flicking the remote at an identical set, on the coffee table rather than the floor. The tension seems to ease, though there's still some tightness hidden beneath the icy blanket, shallow breaths as she tries to calm herself. "Give it a shot. You're on star duty, just - point at the twinkly bits and press the trigger on the back to shoot the little brown guys."
Riley smiled back at Cala before walking over to grab the remote. "Hmm, this is much more reminiscent of a television remote than I remem- Ah-hah!" The canine's eyes lit up as she observed her small star flying around the screen whenever she moved the remote. "So it's controlled by where you point it... and this button here does... oh! And this. Huh, this is much more intuitive than I initially thought." Riley took a seat on the opposite end of the couch, her eyes now glued to the screen, her small tail wagging behind her. "Alright, I'm still not confident in my abilities but I believe I am ready to assist! Ah! Though, before I forgot. I believe introductions are in order. My name is Officer Riley Skyes. It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Cala." She gave a small nod to the wolf, before turning back to shoot a few star bits at an approaching Goomba.

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Oreo scampers into his back yard, and goes into his doghouse.
clicking on the TV and gaming electronics..
Curling up into a ball as things boot up..
Lets see what foolz are on that thing they can challange me
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:01 pm Riley smiled back at Cala before walking over to grab the remote. "Hmm, this is much more reminiscent of a television remote than I remem- Ah-hah!" The canine's eyes lit up as she observed her small star flying around the screen whenever she moved the remote. "So it's controlled by where you point it... and this button here does... oh! And this. Huh, this is much more intuitive than I initially thought." Riley took a seat on the opposite end of the couch, her eyes now glued to the screen, her small tail wagging behind her. "Alright, I'm still not confident in my abilities but I believe I am ready to assist! Ah! Though, before I forgot. I believe introductions are in order. My name is Officer Riley Skyes. It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Cala." She gave a small nod to the wolf, before turning back to shoot a few star bits at an approaching Goomba.
The wolf's remotes hold still in her lap aside from the occasional flick to spin, Mario's movements fluid and practiced as he swims through the water. "They warned you about me already, huh?" Her eyes remain locked on the screen as she shifts the blanket more closely around her body. "Yeah. Pleasure." Her voice has a deliberately neutral tone, some caution giving a fanged edge to the small frown. "We're looking for the green stars, so look carefully. We haven't figured this one out yet." She adds, delayed, as though it was an afterthought.
All the characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well... I-I'd like to. Or, at least have my own stage show. But... Do you think I could? M-Mr. Simmons says the ECP will probably fail because the Miltons will run out of money before the world changes. And coyotes, well... Humans don't like us much..."

~~~~
"That's the direction the bear went. I'm not going anywhere near him." Simon objects. "Any other ideas?"

~~~~
"Nah, I'm too wired to nap at the moment. Unlike some..." Ed grins at the babe in his arms who's fallen asleep still suckling Tracks' paw and helps himself to another pine nut.

~~~~
"EWWWWWWWWW!" Olivia squeals. "Why would you want to look up his NOSE?"

~~~~
"I think I can manage. I'm not too pregnant yet. If it's too far I can always drive though." Joan answers.

~~~~
"Yeah, you might have to stick to swan dives off the bookshelf onto the sofa." Piper teases, referring to an incident a few nights ago when the mouse had been distracted and lost her footing.

~~~~
"Oh yeah. I'd almost forgotten the Phantom." Flynn tells Kilo.
"Well, it's not for you, silly, it's for the baby." he points out to the fox.
"Yeah, not quite right but thanks for the input anyway, Ryyn. Have another dumpling." the buck grins, tossing the pork and pastry packet towards the dog.

~~~~
"Ah. That... May not be such a good idea. D-don't get me wrong - I personally have no problem with mice. It's just that we're in the food service industry and if we're seen with mice it could get us shut down by the health inspectors... I suppose he could meet you in the alley out the back, provided he didn't come into the building itself..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:46 pm "Well... I-I'd like to. Or, at least have my own stage show. But... Do you think I could? M-Mr. Simmons says the ECP will probably fail because the Miltons will run out of money before the world changes. And coyotes, well... Humans don't like us much..."
As he watched Kip expression changed, so too did Nightshade's as he let out a small sigh, "I've heard the same thing, Kip, and I've seen how some humans react to coyotes. But, let me give you some advice and this goes with everyone here: Don't put your focus on tomorrow as tomorrow hasn't even been written yet. No one knows what the future, let alone tomorrow, holds for anyone. Yes, there may come a time when the Miltons run out of money but what day that will be is up to anyone's guess. My point is to not let the woes of the world, especially nowadays, affect your lives now. You're all still young with bright futures ahead of you. Don't let today's woes be what determines your future. Who knows? Maybe one of you will end up running the ECP or becoming President," he then looked over at Kip once more, "With that said, yes, I think you could become a great voice actor. You know that cartoon that's been on TV for a while now, Orion's Warriors? One of the main hero voice actors? Is a coyote."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yeah," Nola advised, "but he's not near now. We could go see if anyone's in the old Lodge perhaps? Or," she continued, "if Thomas drives us, we could always get some stuff from your old den? Make your new place a bit more yours?
Even if only until you're healed?
"
----------------
Tracks looked down at his 'stuck' thumb. "Looks like we're connected," he said. "Here come's trouble," he added. It wasn't clear if he meant Olivia and Watt returning or the sudden arrival of Granule, running into the room and only just stopping himself going over the table.
"Huff. Huff. Playing... Hide and seek, Mister... Tracks," He puffed.
"And I don't want to know what you've hidden, do I," Tracks asked. "This is Ed and Harry. That's Olivia. They're new here."
Granule nodded to them. "Heya. S'fun here," he added, giving Olivia a little wave before hiding as a slightly older Mouseling looked in, spotted the adults and moved away.
-------------
"Because he's mischief, What what," Watt explained, possibly unnecessarily.
-------------
"Um, it waz by the park," Leslie said, not having a clue how 'distances' worked.
------------
"It is the way," Kilo mused, "for old things to be forgotten. Except Cole Porter and Shakespeare. And Burns. 'Wee, cowering, timorous beastie', indeed(!)"
-----------
Juniper, taking heed of where Flash's breathing was hitting her fur, gave him a kiss on the lips whilst he was asleep.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:46 pm
"Oh yeah. I'd almost forgotten the Phantom." Flynn tells Kilo.
"Well, it's not for you, silly, it's for the baby." he points out to the fox.
"Yeah, not quite right but thanks for the input anyway, Ryyn. Have another dumpling." the buck grins, tossing the pork and pastry packet towards the dog.
" I know I know" Nadia shrugged, then booped Flynn's nose "don't have to get the "it's not for you" card. Beside, I wouldn't diss it if someone give me a name either"
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:02 am "It is the way," Kilo mused, "for old things to be forgotten. Except Cole Porter and Shakespeare. And Burns. 'Wee, cowering, timorous beastie', indeed(!)"
" I have noooo idea who any of those are"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:23 am

"Nah we were asking if you think "kit" is fitting for a human baby" Nadia explained "But yeah there're universes like that out there, on various degree"
"Well it's weird to think about," says Ryyn.
"Ooh, don't mind if I do!" Ryyn replies, the idea of food quickly replacing his near existential crisis.
-------------
"Yeah, you might have to stick to swan dives off the bookshelf onto the sofa." Piper teases, referring to an incident a few nights ago when the mouse had been distracted and lost her footing.
Lucky stifles a chuckle, though a sympathetic one, given his luck.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I still say one of the books was in the way," Chip protested. "And moved back into place before anyone checked the shelf," she muttered.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Roarin wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:28 am "Yeah you get used to it... it's the trade-off for keeping things clean around here." Eventually Senka finds a bowl and a can of nutritious mush. "Most things that help humans keep things clean smell pretty, and if they don't they're still dangerous to eat." Walking over to Kassandra she takes a seat outside the open cage. "You said you were hungry right? You know what this and this is?" She held a bowl and spoon out for the lioness. "Or do ya need me to feed ya?"
Kassandra wordlessly took the bowl and spoon from Senka and started hungrily spooning food into her mouth. She swallowed her next bite, then glanced sideways and up at Senka. "...Thanks." She said. "This is... pretty good. For old, canned food. It's... nice, I guess... being able to eat something without having to hunt it."

"Honestly, if we do end up living with the humans..." Chris interjected, apparently having woken up. "I won't miss hunting. If I never have to deal with prey pleading with me again, it'll be too soon."

"You're too soft, Chris. It's a wonder how nothing's decided to make you it's prey yet." Kassandra criticized her brother.

------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:46 pm "Ah. That... May not be such a good idea. D-don't get me wrong - I personally have no problem with mice. It's just that we're in the food service industry and if we're seen with mice it could get us shut down by the health inspectors... I suppose he could meet you in the alley out the back, provided he didn't come into the building itself..."
Deus grunted and frowned. "So... this..." He gestured to himself, his thick, shaggy fur, twigs and leaves caught in the matted tangle covering him from his life living in the forest, "...is Ok, but tiny mouse is not?" The bear sighed. "Do not understand... But fine. Friend, Flash, will not enter."
-Champion Motto

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

DdeeStar wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:19 am The wolf's remotes hold still in her lap aside from the occasional flick to spin, Mario's movements fluid and practiced as he swims through the water. "They warned you about me already, huh?" Her eyes remain locked on the screen as she shifts the blanket more closely around her body. "Yeah. Pleasure." Her voice has a deliberately neutral tone, some caution giving a fanged edge to the small frown. "We're looking for the green stars, so look carefully. We haven't figured this one out yet." She adds, delayed, as though it was an afterthought.
"Roger that, and yes, they have. Though, it appears you may not have been debriefed about me?" Riley nodded in affirmation at the command, her ears perked up as she looked attentively at the screen, keeping her eyes out for the green star. "I would be happy to answer any questions you might have, I am a proverbial open book."
CyberDragon wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:13 pm Kassandra wordlessly took the bowl and spoon from Senka and started hungrily spooning food into her mouth. She swallowed her next bite, then glanced sideways and up at Senka. "...Thanks." She said. "This is... pretty good. For old, canned food. It's... nice, I guess... being able to eat something without having to hunt it."

"Honestly, if we do end up living with the humans..." Chris interjected, apparently having woken up. "I won't miss hunting. If I never have to deal with prey pleading with me again, it'll be too soon."

"You're too soft, Chris. It's a wonder how nothing's decided to make you it's prey yet." Kassandra criticized her brother.
"No not really much hunting in the neighborhood, though Kandi does go out sometimes to hunt for sales. But yeah, there's not much need for it, and most of the pets around here are nice enough to keep alive." Senka leans back against the cage and pulls out her phone to text Kandi that the kids have woken up.

"Well, to be honest, Chris might be more suited for all this than you are, that's points in his favor. And you're kinda already on thin ice as it is."

Ref Ref!
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:34 am "Roger that, and yes, they have. Though, it appears you may not have been debriefed about me?" Riley nodded in affirmation at the command, her ears perked up as she looked attentively at the screen, keeping her eyes out for the green star. "I would be happy to answer any questions you might have, I am a proverbial open book."
The wolf's ears automatically flick back in embarrassment as her guess is affirmed, an annoyed sigh bit back before it could become audible. The titular plumber's response is just to wander aimlessly through the aquatic planetoid, traveling from one source of air or group of coins to another as Cala begins another systematic search. The intuitive methods she'd normally use were on hold until she knew just who the second player was. "I... hmm." She starts, the frown switching to a confused, almost dazed look.

"Alright! Full disclosure, Anthony asked me to make you feel welcome but I don't actually know how to do that, so." The wolf turns to her platformer accomplice with a broad smile, giving a self-satisfied shrug before turning back to the game. "I'm just gonna forget that and you just have to trust I'm cool with having you here, alright? Because I have lots of questions and I don't want you thinking this is some sort of test or inquisition or something. If they like you, I'm sure I will too." She nods in response to her own assertion, posture brimming with forced confidence as her exploration resumes. "Plus your fur is adorable." is her final remark, as serious and determined as the rest of the spiel.
All the characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:34 amSenka leans back against the cage and pulls out her phone to text Kandi that the kids have woken up.

"Well, to be honest, Chris might be more suited for all this than you are, that's points in his favor. And you're kinda already on thin ice as it is."
Kandi text's back..
Are they doing ok?
You need me to come relieve you??
There a medical problem???
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No way! Really?" Kip exclaims, his tail starting to wag.

~~~~
"Are you crazy? I'm not showing any humans where my den is! There's no road there anyway. I suppose I should check up on it though, make sure no one else is trying to move in on my turf."

~~~~
Olivia hides behind Watt as the other pup arrives and peeks around the older mouse shyly, returning the wave briefly.

"Hi there." Ed greets before pretending not to have seen Granule as the other pup arrives.

~~~~
"The park, hey? I think I can walk that far. So how did you manage to meet and befriend a wolf?"

~~~~
"I mean, he got the 'wee' part right, Kilo, but the rest? You're one of the bravest and boldest people I know. No one's going to forget you in a hurry." Flynn assures the old mouse, smiling at his slightly backhanded compliment.
"They're poets and playwrights of old, Nadia. Kilo quoted a line from a poem called "To A Mouse" by Burns, from the... Late 1700s, I think?" the bunny glances at the mouse for confirmation.
"And yeah, all that quantum stuff turns my head, Ryyn. Waaay too confusing for me."

~~~~
"In any case, you were very graceful." Piper assures Chip with a grin as the taxi pulls up in a free park a few doors down from the antique shop.
"Looks like we're here."

~~~~
"I know. Rather stupid, isn't it? But the law is the law. You know what, though? If he snuck in and climbed that potted plant right by the door then you two could talk and no one would notice him as long as he stayed hidden in the leaves. Mostly you'll be hanging around by the door there anyway since you'll be checking IDs as people enter... Hmm... Hang on a moment." Adam disappears into his office again but soon reappears amid the sharp smell of rubbing alcohol clutching a large plastic comb and a solid pet brush which he offers to the bear.
"These have been in the lost and found for a couple of months now. I was going to toss them but I just remembered them and thought you might like them to tidy up a little. Er, no offence or anything. And I've cleaned them off for you so they're nice and hygienic."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:34 am "No way! Really?" Kip exclaims, his tail starting to wag.
Smiling and chuckling at Kip's reaction, Mr. Nightshade added, "Yep! He was also one of my students back in the day and held the same aspirations you do! What was it that one guy said...Oh yes!" He then cleared his throat and to everyone's surprise, quoted a particular line from The Valiant Vulpine, a famous animated show, one that Kip would instantly recognize. But he didn't just quote it as his voice changed to the lead character of Robin Hood himself, "Never stop believin' in your dreams. They can come true whenever they choose, even when you least expect it."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Roarin wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:34 am "No not really much hunting in the neighborhood, though Kandi does go out sometimes to hunt for sales. But yeah, there's not much need for it, and most of the pets around here are nice enough to keep alive." Senka leans back against the cage and pulls out her phone to text Kandi that the kids have woken up.

Kassandra huffed irritably. "It's not just hunting. If he doesn't learn to assert himself a bit more, people are going to walk all over him."

"Now's really not the time for me to learn to be assertive." Chris said. "Wait until we aren't one misunderstanding away from being executed before you start kicking my tail again."

--------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:34 am "I know. Rather stupid, isn't it? But the law is the law. You know what, though? If he snuck in and climbed that potted plant right by the door then you two could talk and no one would notice him as long as he stayed hidden in the leaves. Mostly you'll be hanging around by the door there anyway since you'll be checking IDs as people enter... Hmm... Hang on a moment." Adam disappears into his office again but soon reappears amid the sharp smell of rubbing alcohol clutching a large plastic comb and a solid pet brush which he offers to the bear.
"These have been in the lost and found for a couple of months now. I was going to toss them but I just remembered them and thought you might like them to tidy up a little. Er, no offence or anything. And I've cleaned them off for you so they're nice and hygienic."
"Thank." Deus said, accepting the comb and brush. "Will tell Flash. Not want get you trouble. He be careful. He hide. Anything else?"
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, I can stay in the car," Thomas said. "Or do the shopping for the fridges. That would take an hour or so and I can pick you back up from where you tell me to drop you."
"So he won't go near your den and we won't need to carry things back here," Nola added. "Sounds a fair deal?"
Sally, for her part, wondered about which shoes to wear for the shops. She decided on trainers.
-----------------
"It's all right, Olivia, what what," Watt said, crouching to be face to face with his young friend. "Granule is simply a bit fast, is all, what what?"
"Doesn't sound like an insult," Granule said, coming out from his hiding spot. "Fanks, Mr Watt, Tracks, Ed and..." he made a play of trying to remember Olivia's name... "Ollie..?"
----------------
"Well, we waz playin'," Leslie said, "Me'n Oreo an' Piper an' Chip... An' Miss Cala, the Wulf? She came by and said 'hello'."
--------------
"Heh." Kilo chuckled, "very correct of you to say, Flynn. It proves you are of good intellect."
-------------
"I like Human vehicles," Chip said. "It would have taken me a half hour to get here."
-------------
"I'm so lucky," Juniper said quietly, luxuriating in Flash's closeness as he slept.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

DdeeStar wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:55 pm
"Alright! Full disclosure, Anthony asked me to make you feel welcome but I don't actually know how to do that, so." The wolf turns to her platformer accomplice with a broad smile, giving a self-satisfied shrug before turning back to the game. "I'm just gonna forget that and you just have to trust I'm cool with having you here, alright? Because I have lots of questions and I don't want you thinking this is some sort of test or inquisition or something. If they like you, I'm sure I will too." She nods in response to her own assertion, posture brimming with forced confidence as her exploration resumes. "Plus your fur is adorable." is her final remark, as serious and determined as the rest of the spiel.
"Thank you! I appreciate the compliment. And if you'd like, you're welcome to pet me. I've been told that the act is quite soothing, and as an officially certified therapy dog I can also guarantee you the most optimal petting experience!" Riley gave Cala a small smile of pride before turning back to the game.

"Rest assured, I wouldn't take offense to any sort of questioning. In fact, I'd encourage a question or two. I would say my intrusion owes at minimum a small amount of inquisitioning."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
CyberDragon wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:05 am Kassandra huffed irritably. "It's not just hunting. If he doesn't learn to assert himself a bit more, people are going to walk all over him."

"Now's really not the time for me to learn to be assertive." Chris said. "Wait until we aren't one misunderstanding away from being executed before you start kicking my tail again."
"Mmh, speakin' of that... Still not sure how it's all gonna shake down. I'm pretty sure the docs are waitin' for you recover before making a final decision. Wouldn't hurt being a little nicer for the time being."
Keeshah wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:44 pm Kandi text's back..
Are they doing ok?
You need me to come relieve you??
There a medical problem???
Senka repiles back, Kids are fine for now. Feeding the sister. They're asking questions about the whole situation though. I'm not good at handling this kinda stuff... -_-

Ref Ref!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:34 am
"In any case, you were very graceful." Piper assures Chip with a grin as the taxi pulls up in a free park a few doors down from the antique shop.
"Looks like we're here."
Lucky got out the car first and went over to Piper's side. He offered a paw to help her out and into the shop. Clearly he was taking no chances with her injury.
-------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:34 am "And yeah, all that quantum stuff turns my head, Ryyn. Waaay too confusing for me."
"Welcome to my world," notes Ryyn.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:34 am
"I mean, he got the 'wee' part right, Kilo, but the rest? You're one of the bravest and boldest people I know. No one's going to forget you in a hurry." Flynn assures the old mouse, smiling at his slightly backhanded compliment.
"They're poets and playwrights of old, Nadia. Kilo quoted a line from a poem called "To A Mouse" by Burns, from the... Late 1700s, I think?" the bunny glances at the mouse for confirmation.
"And yeah, all that quantum stuff turns my head, Ryyn. Waaay too confusing for me."
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:01 am "Heh." Kilo chuckled, "very correct of you to say, Flynn. It proves you are of good intellect."
"aaah" Nadia nodded "Well, never was much of a reader, to be honest. Too many words hurt my head" she chuckled "You guys would probably have a lot to talk a lot with my sister though, she likes that sort of things"
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:34 am "Thank you! I appreciate the compliment. And if you'd like, you're welcome to pet me. I've been told that the act is quite soothing, and as an officially certified therapy dog I can also guarantee you the most optimal petting experience!" Riley gave Cala a small smile of pride before turning back to the game.

"Rest assured, I wouldn't take offense to any sort of questioning. In fact, I'd encourage a question or two. I would say my intrusion owes at minimum a small amount of inquisitioning."
Cala grins widely in response, her tail flicking quickly back and forth as the moment of apprehension passes. She seems at a loss for words for a moment, executing a few more rapid commands. Finally, she collects her thoughts. "Iiiii try not to touch others because I don't like to be touched, but the offer is nice. Maybe sometime later? Once that's like normal or something." Purely noncommital, but not disinterested.

Still, her excitement picks back up once she reaches her questions. "So why are you here? Is there like a crime syndicate or something here? Abductions? Unregistered pets? What do they assign - How old are you? That one first. I can't tell, because you're like, -" Her right handpaw raises to the level of Riley's head against Cala's size, continuing "-tiny but you seem mature? But you don't smell like humans that much - or consistent humans, which suggests that you don't live in a normal household, maybe a foster home? Though I could be off. Most of my scent detective work is on humans anyway. You're definitely better kept than the tux cat." Her nose twitches a single time as she finishes her train of thought, the entire sleuthing segment derailed by a gasp and "Wait, is that okay? Socially? I know humans get weird when I scent-track them but is that a pet thing? Are you a pet? Where are you from? Is your human staying with us too or is this that pet freedom thing? How does that work? What jobs can pets get - well, police, I guess, but what does a police dog do? Why are you here?" The door quietly edges open during her deluge, a pair of eyes peeking cautiously down the stairs. The wolf's questions seem to distract her from that just as efficiently as it distracts from the game, her eyes still locked on the screen as Mario's careless slip sends him plummeting into a black hole waiting below the hanging water.
All the characters!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

DdeeStar wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:36 pm Cala grins widely in response, her tail flicking quickly back and forth as the moment of apprehension passes. She seems at a loss for words for a moment, executing a few more rapid commands. Finally, she collects her thoughts. "Iiiii try not to touch others because I don't like to be touched, but the offer is nice. Maybe sometime later? Once that's like normal or something." Purely noncommital, but not disinterested.
Riley nodded, returning her attention to the game for a moment before...
DdeeStar wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:36 pm Still, her excitement picks back up once she reaches her questions. "So why are you here? Is there like a crime syndicate or something here? Abductions? Unregistered pets? What do they assign - How old are you? That one first. I can't tell, because you're like, -" Her right handpaw raises to the level of Riley's head against Cala's size, continuing "-tiny but you seem mature? But you don't smell like humans that much - or consistent humans, which suggests that you don't live in a normal household, maybe a foster home? Though I could be off. Most of my scent detective work is on humans anyway. You're definitely better kept than the tux cat." Her nose twitches a single time as she finishes her train of thought, the entire sleuthing segment derailed by a gasp and "Wait, is that okay? Socially? I know humans get weird when I scent-track them but is that a pet thing? Are you a pet? Where are you from? Is your human staying with us too or is this that pet freedom thing? How does that work? What jobs can pets get - well, police, I guess, but what does a police dog do? Why are you here?" The door quietly edges open during her deluge, a pair of eyes peeking cautiously down the stairs. The wolf's questions seem to distract her from that just as efficiently as it distracts from the game, her eyes still locked on the screen as Mario's careless slip sends him plummeting into a black hole waiting below the hanging water.
The small canine paused for a good minute, her controller laying untouched in her lap as she furrowed her eyebrows in concentration.

"Well, I suppose a proper introduction is in order." She took a deep breath, "My name is Officer Riley Skyes, In human years I am a six-year old Kooikerhondje, pronounced Coy-ker-hond-tsje. I am here as an effort to provide additional assistance to the Richmond Acres police department due to the influx of unusual events occurring in the area, along with the rise in registered exotic animals that are residing in the neighborhood. To my knowledge, there are no crime syndicates located in the vicinity, all cases of known abductions have been taken care of by the local authorities, and if there are any unregistered pets... they haven't been reported to the police department. I have been involved in police work for a majority of my life, and trained since I was a pup." She paused to take another breath.

"I did live with a sole owner when I was stationed here in the past, but the city department I worked with housed all their canine officers in a shared kennel. It was quite jarring at first, but it did assist in building camaraderie between us. I've had many handlers since then, with an assortment of personalities and methodologies when it came to doing their job. On the topic of scent-tracking, I don't see why it should be a problem. As a canine's scent is one of the few advantages we have over humans, and oftentimes on duty, our handlers rely on us to use that ability to aid in their daily tasks, whether that be tracking down a person of interest, or looking for evidence." Riley smiled.

"You do seem to have quite a keen nose. I'm sure the Richmond Acres police department always has room for volunteers if you happen to be interested in this sort occupation. But I digress, I assume the problem to be more case-by-case than any certain group. I am classified as a pet yes, of the police department, and no. There will not be anyone else moving in along with me, at least to my knowledge... In terms of "pet freedom", you could think of me as an exception, where the police department has reached out to the local residents for assistance, and I would assume obtaining a job would fall under the rules of the local government, which vary from city to city. As far as I know, I am considered employed by the department, so you very well may be able to get a job, though I would advise looking into the specifics. I've heard of pets becoming cashiers, guards, mostly things involving physical labor. I know the creative field is quite open to pets as well, writers, artists, things of that sort, if you happen to have the acumen to produce something of quality. Hmm... did I forget anything? One of her floppy ears flicked.

"Ah! Canine officer work. That can range from dealing with paperwork to accompanying a handler on patrols, to working with detectives on investigations. Flexibility is something that has to be quickly learned, shifting from task to task. And... where I am from. Originally, I was raised here, in this very suburb, but I moved to a city nearby called Tacoma Rapids and worked there for a few years. And though I did enjoy working in the bustle of a large metropolis, when I heard there was an opening here in my hometown, well. I couldn't quite say no to that sort of opportunity."

Riley paused again, thinking for a moment, "And... I believe that is it."

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Kips eyes instantly go wide and he claps his paws to his muzzle in shock and wonder. A moment later he practically dives into his desk, coming back up with a glove puppet on his paw of the Little John character from the show, who is, in a subversion of the trope, a small squirrel.
"Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh huh! And all ya gotta do to make 'em come true is believe hard enough! If you believe hard enough then anything could happen! Why, you could even fly!" the puppet squeaks in the voice from the show, taking on a life of its own. Despite his tail stirring a breeze, the coyote pup's lips don't move from his grin at all.

~~~~
"Fine. The human drops us off but we don't start walking until he's gone. Think you can handle a hike, cat?" Simon asks, predatorial instincts winning out.

~~~~
Falling for the ploy, Olivia steps out from behind Watt.
"Noooo, silly!" she objects, rolling her eyes and placing her paws on her hips with a small, impatient stamp.
"Ollie is a BOY'S name. MY name is OLIVIA! O-LIV-I-A!" she corrects, sounding out each syllable.

~~~~
"Did she now?" Joan asks, sipping her drink.
"Were you scared at all? Wolves are pretty big, aren't they?"

~~~~
"Well, thanks, Kilo." Flynn grins at the mouse before turning his attention back to the vixen.
"You should tell us about her, Nadia. You've not said much about her other than that she was missing. Is she older or younger?" the buck prompts.

~~~~
"Not that I can think of. Unless you have anything to add or any other questions...?" Adam answers.

~~~~
"They are convenient, aren't they, Chip?" Piper agrees, making sure the mouse is still secure on her shoulder.
"Such a gentleman. You sure know how to make a girl feel special, Lucky!" Piper grins, delicately taking the paw and allowing herself to be helped from the car.
"Race you up the stairs!" she jokes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:05 am Kips eyes instantly go wide and he claps his paws to his muzzle in shock and wonder. A moment later he practically dives into his desk, coming back up with a glove puppet on his paw of the Little John character from the show, who is, in a subversion of the trope, a small squirrel.
"Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh huh! And all ya gotta do to make 'em come true is believe hard enough! If you believe hard enough then anything could happen! Why, you could even fly!" the puppet squeaks in the voice from the show, taking on a life of its own. Despite his tail stirring a breeze, the coyote pup's lips don't move from his grin at all.
Mr. Nightshade laughed and continued in Robin Hood's voice, "Well, Little John! What are you doing here? I thought you'd be back at Sherwood now, 'sampling' tonight's dinner!" he soon returned to his usual voice, "I'll tell you what, kids: Next time, I'll tell you some stories from my years of voice-acting! But for now? Seeing that your teacher here has you all doing some lovely art, why don't you return to your art projects and I'll walk around and chat with each of you personally a bit?" He then bowed, "And thank you all for accepting me as your new teacher!"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Roarin wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:34 am "Mmh, speakin' of that... Still not sure how it's all gonna shake down. I'm pretty sure the docs are waitin' for you recover before making a final decision. Wouldn't hurt being a little nicer for the time being."
Kassandra growled, then sighed. "Alright, alright... fine. You're right. I'll just... keep my mouth shut around the humans for now. Chris was always better with people. One of the reasons he's a lousy hunter. Remember that time when Mom let us do our first solo hunts, and Chris ended up accidentally befriending the rabbit he was supposed to catch?"

"Kass, do we really have to bring that up?" Chris moaned, his ears turning red.

------------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:05 am "Not that I can think of. Unless you have anything to add or any other questions...?" Adam answers.
"Yeah..." Deus grunted with a nod. "How much pays? I large bear. Need buy lots food. Want know if pay be enough."
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

CyberDragon wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:46 pm
Roarin wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:34 am "Mmh, speakin' of that... Still not sure how it's all gonna shake down. I'm pretty sure the docs are waitin' for you recover before making a final decision. Wouldn't hurt being a little nicer for the time being."
Kassandra growled, then sighed. "Alright, alright... fine. You're right. I'll just... keep my mouth shut around the humans for now. Chris was always better with people. One of the reasons he's a lousy hunter. Remember that time when Mom let us do our first solo hunts, and Chris ended up accidentally befriending the rabbit he was supposed to catch?"

"Kass, do we really have to bring that up?" Chris moaned, his ears turning red.

Kandi walks in right on Q.
I would bring that up, often in fact. it would go a long way to proving that you would be safe to be around..
Moving over to give Chris a scratch under his chin.
Feeling better now? By the Way I'm Kandi if it got missed the first time., Senka's ummm owner, trainer, protector what ever you wanna call me.

Kandi moves over near Kassandra, obviously keeping Senka between them.
You don't have to keep your muzzle shut around me. I'm not going to be allowed a say in whats going to happen. So if you have questions, rants, or just want someone to go all Hiss Hiss at. I'm that person..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Nola poked her tongue out at Simon. "I can if you can, coney(!) Sally should probably stay here, look after the Mice... Still can't believe I'm saying that... and let the people putting the gate in in. And I'll keep up, Thomas, don't worry about that." She started back to get the keys
"Get the feeling it's easier to agree with her, Simon," Thomas asked, watching her go. "Remind her to call if she needs help or when you want pick up?"
--------------
Granule copied Olivia's stance, hands on hips close to her. "Oh," he emphasised, leaning in towards the smaller kit as he grinned, "U-live-ere, do you, " he said before chuckling and taking her hand to shake it. "Well, you do now, Olivia and you're gonna be brilliant!"
--------------
Tracks just chuckled at the little pest's antics.
--------------
"A bit," Leslie said, wondering why he hadn't been afraid, "but she waz nyce and calm and... OK, Big. But kind."
--------------
Kilo waited on Nadia's reply.
-------------
"You should probably warn your dad to put cushions and mattresses on the stairs first, Piper," Chip advised, hanging on.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie