HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

Blackie smiled and was turning to leave when he spotted a few pets in the lobby. "Uh, excuse me," he asked walking up to them, "I'm just wondering if you folks brought in or knows who brought in a husky named Kryo earlier today."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie ran at his best speed but was running out of puff when he pulled up near the small house he lived in with Leroy, Aron and Vera. He made sue Nadir was still with him before he walked up the short driveway, frowning at the car that seemed to have bags packed in it. Leroy opened the door. "Leslie," the older Human said, his mouth hidden behind his short beard but his eyes spoke of something he had to do.
"Uncle Leroy, this is Nadir," Leslie puffed, indicating the young Raccoon behind him. "She kneads tew borow wun of Vera's spare collurs so we kan save Oreo and... why is there stuff in the car?"
"I..." The Human sighed. "I had a call this morning," he said. "I have to take Vera and Aron back to England for a bit." He knelt down and put his hands on the Kittens shoulders. "It means I have to take you to stay with Flynn and..."
"Why... why can't I come wiv yew?" Leslie looked totally confused as his afternoon derailed.
"I'd love to take you," Leroy admitted, "but you don't have a passport yet.. that little book Aron has? With the stamps from countries? They don't let you into countries without one of those and yours hasn't come in the post yet. Besides," he continued, going for a more hopeful tack, "I need someone I can trust to look after the House, don't I?" He sniffed. "You've still got the keys and we'll have to come back. Aron also said you can have his Model Aeroplane until we're back. And we will be back," he added, hugging the little fellow. Leslie, a bit stunned, didn't know if he should hug back or not. "Oh, and, Nadir, was it?" Leroy smiled at the Raccoon, "If you want to come with us, you'll find what you're after in the yellow bag."
Leslie, still a bit stunned, remembered something and rooted in his pack to find the Ham sandwich, which he offered half of to Nadir whilst still looking utterly confused and bewildered.
--------------------
"I do hope none of the investments have decreased," Kilo said, ambling to the phone. "Good afternoon, Joan, dear lady, what's up?"
-------------------
"Well," Nola started, "to put it basically, that's where people store their clothes when they don't want to just throw them on the floor, handsome," she teased, taking one of the hangers off to show him. "They ut them on these hanger things and hook the hanger thing over that bar up there so the clothes stay off the floor and clean." She put it back up. "I'd show you with a jacket if I were wearing one." She listened for a moment. "I think Sally's putting some food in your fridge, by the way."
-----------------
Watt positively beamed at Olivia. "Of course I can teach you, What what? And," he added, twisting the string away so he could scritch the babe's nose, "this is a wonderful place to learn, what what?"
"Well, of course you can," Tracks told Ed, "I did bring you here first for lunch, after all."
----------------
"Yeah, let's find out," Chip told Lucky. "We all know you're a gallant, anyway."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Keeshah wrote:The pets could watch us.Leaning down to nose the dog in the back.
Like this one, she already thinks she is in charge.
She is in charge of the other pets.
Oh!
You wanting to be a police horse for her? I wonder if she would want to put up with you?
Roarin wrote:Turning around, the canine gently raised a hand towards Moonbeam, pausing first, as if to ask for permission, or at least let the horse know what she was doing, before petting and rubbing the stallion's neck in strong, steady strokes. "Hmm, having a horse on the police force would be quite beneficial... seeing as." Riley glanced over at Paul, rolling his bike over to meet them. "Certain modes of transportation seem inadequate for traversing rough terrain such as the forest floor."
Moonbeam whickerrrrs softly, leaning into the pets.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Naw, she needs a reliable horse that stays where they're meant to!" Paul points out
I can be a good horse! just never given the chance to be..Moonbeam protests!
Roarin wrote:"As this gentleman points out, that is as they say, the rub. I've some experience with equestrianship in the past, but having a good rider isn't sufficient enough to be a police horse. A police horse must act as an extension of its rider. As such, reliably and poise are key when it comes that particular job. And to be frank, though you do hold a unique enthusiasm and... creative thinking skills, your fellow horse is a few hooves in front of you so much in that he is more... malleable, and thus more easily trained."

Rocky picks up his long ears!
You want ME to be your mount?!! That would be great to have a rider and get out of the corral!
An i finally beat moonbeam at something!! Hee Heee Heeee Haw!

Moonbeam snorts..
You mean he is too dumb to know better.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Roarin wrote:After a few minutes Senka returned down the hallway with a few cans bundled in her arms. Passing by the curious group again, she paused to inspect the small party. The vet really has had a handful these past few months. Shaking her head she trodded on, only to have one of the cans slip out of her grasp and roll across the floor in their direction. "Carp..." The mountain lion grumbled, quickening her pace to escape the room before the metal can clattered to a stop against someone's foot.

"Allllright." She barged back into the room, setting down her trove of food onto the ground near Chris and Kass. "Now... I kinda just grabbed a bunch of cans from one of the drawers." She took one of the cans, grasping the tab against her claw and pulling it back to reveal the mush inside. "So I don't know if its the same stuff the nurses gave me to feed you. Just eat it slow." She handed Chris the can and a spoon. "Remember. Slow. Or you might end up hurling it all back up." The cougar sat back down next to her siblings, gently placing a paw on the sleeping cougar's back.
Chris was starving, and was hungry enough to swallow the food, can, and spoon in a single gulp. But what the vet and his sister had said still reverberated in his mind. He carefully scooped out some of the food and stuck it in his mouth. He set the can and spoon down and swallowed. "So... what's going on outside? You seemed kind of rushed."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

SeanWolf wrote:Blackie smiled and was turning to leave when he spotted a few pets in the lobby. "Uh, excuse me," he asked walking up to them, "I'm just wondering if you folks brought in or knows who brought in a husky named Kryo earlier today."
Anthony's attention returns once more to the celebrity. "Oh, the big guy you were carrying around? Cala mentioned something about-" As he speaks he turns to address her, assuming she'd be signing the answer. She is not. He gives an exasperated laugh, turning back to Blackie and speaking casually as if this was nothing. "She's gone, of course. Ah, she mentioned a mouse named Chip, a kitten named Leslie, two rabbits, the skunk we brought here, who's missing as well I have to keep better track of these pets plus another dog and cat, and... wait, she did mention who was in the car they took." He leans back against the desk, bringing his hand to his chin as he tries to recall the flood of information she threw as she prepared to leave. His eyes stare off behind Blackie as he finishes. "Chip the mouse, the two rabbits, and Kryo. The rest split." He refocuses, still leaning back as he gives Blackie a basic thumbs-up.
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

DdeeStar wrote:Anthony's attention returns once more to the celebrity. "Oh, the big guy you were carrying around? Cala mentioned something about-" As he speaks he turns to address her, assuming she'd be signing the answer. She is not. He gives an exasperated laugh, turning back to Blackie and speaking casually as if this was nothing. "She's gone, of course. Ah, she mentioned a mouse named Chip, a kitten named Leslie, two rabbits, the skunk we brought here, who's missing as well I have to keep better track of these pets plus another dog and cat, and... wait, she did mention who was in the car they took." He leans back against the desk, bringing his hand to his chin as he tries to recall the flood of information she threw as she prepared to leave. His eyes stare off behind Blackie as he finishes. "Chip the mouse, the two rabbits, and Kryo. The rest split." He refocuses, still leaning back as he gives Blackie a basic thumbs-up.
Blackie stared blankly for a bit before replying, "Um, sorry but you lost me after you said Cala mentioned something? I uh just wanted to know if either you brought him in or if someone else did and, if someone else did, could you direct me to them? I would like to thank them."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Rocky picks up his long ears!
You want ME to be your mount?!! That would be great to have a rider and get out of the corral!
An i finally beat moonbeam at something!! Hee Heee Heeee Haw!

Moonbeam snorts..
You mean he is too dumb to know better.
Still giving pets to the Tennessee Walker... "Well, the fact is that neither of you will have the opportunity to be a police horses if you don't start acting like one. And that should begin with listening to your owner." Taking a step back the small canine crossed her arms. "Though I originally protested, the department gave me a few days to re-familiarize myself with the neighborhood and liken with the locals. Now... it presents me with the unique opportunity of having the time to train the two of you, if you so wish to go down this path."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CyberDragon wrote:Chris was starving, and was hungry enough to swallow the food, can, and spoon in a single gulp. But what the vet and his sister had said still reverberated in his mind. He carefully scooped out some of the food and stuck it in his mouth. He set the can and spoon down and swallowed. "So... what's going on outside? You seemed kind of rushed."
Senka snorted in exasperation. "Yeah, they're these two horses I live with that get into trouble from time to time. Looks like they decided to run off into town, again... Not too big of a problem though, Kandi usually finds a way to reel them-"
DdeeStar wrote:-snatching the can off the floor as she goes, quickly glancing at the label to figure out what it is. It's not enough to warrant its own investigation, so she continues on to the room, both by memory and scent. As soon as she gets to the doorway she opens it and slides along the wall, trying to lose the last party's sight line. Looking up at the scene she's entered her ears flick back in embarrassment within the hat, giving a gentle salute-hello as she tries to play off her intrusion, the can hidden behind her leg. She has no fear of the creatures themselves. Her only real emotion from this scene is self-consciousness as she realizes her clothes are pretty out there. Yet even realizing that, she's still forgotten the red-painted muzzle. She doesn't see herself as a threat to others... if only it was her decision.
"-back in..."

What Cala would find when she entered the room were three mountain lions, one resting in a cage unconscious, one looking half-starved and eating from a tin-can, and the other glaring right at her, hackles slightly raised. Shoot, it's that wolf from the lobby.

"I'm sorry, you need something?"
Senka asked, no hiding the annoyance in her voice. She slowly came to a stand, putting herself between the new wolf and her siblings. "Cause I don't remember inviting you in here, and I doubt you were sent by the vet."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: Still giving pets to the Tennessee Walker... "Well, the fact is that neither of you will have the opportunity to be a police horses if you don't start acting like one. And that should begin with listening to your owner." Taking a step back the small canine crossed her arms. "Though I originally protested, the department gave me a few days to re-familiarize myself with the neighborhood and liken with the locals. Now... it presents me with the unique opportunity of having the time to train the two of you, if you so wish to go down this path."
I'll go down anypath, if it gets me out of the corral!
Gets US! out.
Whatever..
Well then, lets get you all back home, So you can put on your riding tack, and show off your moves to the doggie....................
Did you tell me your name?

Kandi turns to Paul.
So what happened to you? run into a tree?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

SeanWolf wrote: Blackie stared blankly for a bit before replying, "Um, sorry but you lost me after you said Cala mentioned something? I uh just wanted to know if either you brought him in or if someone else did and, if someone else did, could you direct me to them? I would like to thank them."
"If you're looking for the human, I have no idea." He summarizes, realizing the man isn't interested in the full story.
==================
Roarin wrote: "-back in..."

What Cala would find when she entered the room were three mountain lions, one resting in a cage unconscious, one looking half-starved and eating from a tin-can, and the other glaring right at her, hackles slightly raised. Shoot, it's that wolf from the lobby.
Cala, a wolf taught social skills by sitcoms, identifies her situation. She's in a meet cute!
Roarin wrote:
"I'm sorry, you need something?"
Senka asked, no hiding the annoyance in her voice. She slowly came to a stand, putting herself between the new wolf and her siblings. "Cause I don't remember inviting you in here, and I doubt you were sent by the vet."
A tsundere meet cute. Even better.
Cala's stomach growls again upon seeing Chris eating, but instead of shutting down she drops into a more submissive persona, giving an embarrassed whine. "I'm sorry! I really didn't mean to intrude." She bows forward at the waist, flicking her muzzle up to keep her hat on and draw attention away from her hand, which silently snatches an old business card from her pocket. Returning to her normal stance she continues "I'm just new here, and seeing another predator... it was like finding a beautiful wildflower in the snowy fields." She gives a shy smile and nod, slipping her hand back to snap the business card between the pull-tab and the can. She then brings it out in front of her, angled back subtly to hide the card. "I just wanted to return this. I'm sorry if I've caused any trouble, I'll leave." She places the card on the nearest flat surface, top-down to mostly conceal the card. With one last bow she moves for the door, ready to either stop or dash depending on the other predator's move.
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Citrisfur

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:...Leslie, a bit stunned, didn't know if he should hug back or not. "Oh, and, Nadir, was it?" Leroy smiled at the Raccoon, "If you want to come with us, you'll find what you're after in the yellow bag."
Leslie, still a bit stunned, remembered something and rooted in his pack to find the Ham sandwich, which he offered half of to Nadir whilst still looking utterly confused and bewildered.
Nadir, without turning her head away from Leroy, takes the ham sandwich half from Leslie and bites off a piece, generously assuming that her nose identified the food correctly. "Follow you where?" Nadir asks, mouth full. "What yellow bag?"
DdeeStar wrote:Cala gives Tira one last rapid sign barrage, pointing at her, then the two, then her own eyes and pointing in the opposite direction with a thumbs up. She then casually walks towards the room[.]
Tira turns away from Cala to look at the other characters she's pointing at, looks back in time to see Cala's thumbs up, turns around again and back to face Cala, and she's gone. Tira learned absolutely nothing from that but decides it's best to stay with the adults anyways, especially if paperwork is being done for her. It's polite.
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I've already had to pack things into the car for Aron and Vera, including her collars," Leroy explained honestly, "There's little time to unpack but, if you come with us in the car to the Porters, you can go through the bag."
"It's knot far," Leslie sniffed, eating his half of his sandwich. "Honest. Few minits." He grinned a Ham stained grin at her that was halfway convincing (at least to him) "Pleeze?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Citrisfur

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I've already had to pack things into the car for Aron and Vera, including her collars," Leroy explained honestly, "There's little time to unpack but, if you come with us in the car to the Porters, you can go through the bag."
"It's knot far," Leslie sniffed, eating his half of his sandwich. "Honest. Few minits." He grinned a Ham stained grin at her that was halfway convincing (at least to him) "Pleeze?"
Nadir returns a smile that shows her uneasiness at the situation, but she still shrugs and mutters a 'K' through her teeth. "Although, still," she adds as an aside to Leslie, "if something happens, I'm leaving and you're not getting in my way. Also this ham is good." She takes another bite, still watching Leroy.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thank you," Leroy sighs, opening the car door and stepping back to let Nadir in before helping Leslie up into his booster seat and strapping him in. The yellow bag was the last one Leroy had put in so it was atop the pile and easily grabbable from the back seats. Leroy closed the front door to the house one final time and drove quietly to the Porter's house before stopping outside and opening the doors again. Leslie watched Nadir during the trip and gave silent opinions on her choices with 'thumbs' up or down.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:I'll go down anypath, if it gets me out of the corral!
Gets US! out.
Whatever..
Well then, lets get you all back home, So you can put on your riding tack, and show off your moves to the doggie....................
Did you tell me your name?
"Oh, apologies. Due to the situation I may have skipped formalities." The dog straightened her back and squared her shoulders. "Police Officer Dog Riley Skyes, recently transferred over from Wayward Heights. You may address me however you see fit. It is a pleasure to meet you Miss." Riley finished with a short nod. "And though I would be happy to take you up on your offer to see your horses 'moves', there was a prior engagement with my landlord that I should be getting back to. Our previous encounter ended with some miscommunication and I was interrupted by this incident before I could rectify the situation, I should try to clear that up as soon as possible..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DdeeStar wrote:A tsundere meet cute. Even better.
Cala's stomach growls again upon seeing Chris eating, but instead of shutting down she drops into a more submissive persona, giving an embarrassed whine. "I'm sorry! I really didn't mean to intrude." She bows forward at the waist, flicking her muzzle up to keep her hat on and draw attention away from her hand, which silently snatches an old business card from her pocket. Returning to her normal stance she continues "I'm just new here, and seeing another predator... it was like finding a beautiful wildflower in the snowy fields." She gives a shy smile and nod, slipping her hand back to snap the business card between the pull-tab and the can. She then brings it out in front of her, angled back subtly to hide the card. "I just wanted to return this. I'm sorry if I've caused any trouble, I'll leave." She places the card on the nearest flat surface, top-down to mostly conceal the card. With one last bow she moves for the door, ready to either stop or dash depending on the other predator's move.
Senka shifted her weight back slightly as she listened to Cala apologize, her stance shifting away from being defensive once she realized the wolf wasn't going to be a threat. Hmm, she crossed her arms, sizing up the wolf. Another predator in the neighborhood huh? The cougar was silent until Cala made to leave, Senka gritted her teeth, a small pang of guilt hitting her, realizing she might have made a bad impression on someone she could potentially be seeing around town. Plus, her siblings were behind her, what was an older sister if not somewhat of a role model.

"...your fine, wait." The mountain replied through gritted teeth. And with a deep sigh she scratched the back of her neck. She probably saw her drop the can back in the lobby and was being nice by coming here to return it. "You couldn't have known what you were walking into so... whatever." She grumbled, facing somewhere that wasn't the wolf. "Don't think I've seen you around here though, you new to the neighbor? Or just passing by?"

Ref Ref!
WingedTheta

Post by WingedTheta »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Serence Frostbite wrote:Nadia just gave the new guest a nod as she came in, while Josh stuck around the door for a little bit before closing it.
WeirdGamer wrote: "Defense? I usually just run. Though maybe because that's what Lucky does." He shrugs and continues eating.
"Most people would run when danger comes yeah" the vixen agreed.
"Yeah, see, that's because we're smart," replies. He taps his head to demonstrate that he's a thinking and intelligent dog.
"So... you wouldn't try to fight?" She asks, tilting her head curiously. "Maybe I'm weird..."
"The Universe is vast.
You are also vast.
So is an ant.
There are different sizes of infinity."
~Welcome to Night Vale

Housepets Characters:
Slinks
S6P5E5C8I5A7L6
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Senka shifted her weight back slightly as she listened to Cala apologize, her stance shifting away from being defensive once she realized the wolf wasn't going to be a threat. Hmm, she crossed her arms, sizing up the wolf. Another predator in the neighborhood huh? The cougar was silent until Cala made to leave, Senka gritted her teeth, a small pang of guilt hitting her, realizing she might have made a bad impression on someone she could potentially be seeing around town. Plus, her siblings were behind her, what was an older sister if not somewhat of a role model.

"...your fine, wait." The mountain replied through gritted teeth.
Cala stops dead in the doorway, trying to keep her ears, tail, and giant smile from springing up. The first two do anyway, but she manages to turn the grin into a gentle, friendly look before she turns back.
Roarin wrote: And with a deep sigh she scratched the back of her neck. She probably saw her drop the can back in the lobby and was being nice by coming here to return it. "You couldn't have known what you were walking into so... whatever." She grumbled, facing somewhere that wasn't the wolf. "Don't think I've seen you around here though, you new to the neighbor? Or just passing by?"
Cala brings her handpaws together at her chest, curled inwards to keep her claws out of clear sight. Last thing she wants is to escalate something that's actually working. She responds in a clear, quiet voice as she starts to note the situation behind her target. "Brand new. We just moved into 26 Maple Drive. My handler's in the lobby, he's going to register me after he helps some random cat we met get registered..." She trails off, judging her choices, then continues in a tentative voice "Are there predator-specific tests? Behavior, instinct-like?" She switches to an embarrassed backpedal- "Not that I'm dangerous by any means! Just... " She pauses, staring at the floor as she tries to find a way to explain her hesitation without giving out too much information. Then noting that she's gone silent, she gives an embarrassed snicker at her own expense and mutters "I'm nervous." Her gaze turns back to Senka, not pleading for reassurance as one might expect but entertained by her own weakness. The idea of her being scared to interact with a human is ridiculous. Still, somehow...
All the characters!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

DdeeStar wrote:"If you're looking for the human, I have no idea." He summarizes, realizing the man isn't interested in the full story.
Blackie nods and said, "Well, if you happen to see the, ones who brought him in, could tell them Blackie Lawless said thanks and to stop in at Music United, if they feel like it?" while handing them a business card for said store.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Flynn decides not to point out that one doesn't always get the chance to flee danger, focusing instead on his meal. He's soon distracted by his phone ringing.
"It's Mum, for you, Kilo." he says after a moment, offering the device on speaker for the mouse.
"I'm not into danger all that often," notes Ryyn, "So maybe I wouldn't know. I don't know a lot of things."
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Yeah, let's find out," Chip told Lucky. "We all know you're a gallant, anyway."
Lucky takes out the magazine. "Then why do so many goofus things happen to me?" He began to flip through the magazine, looking for the page.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

WingedTheta wrote: "So... you wouldn't try to fight?" She asks, tilting her head curiously. "Maybe I'm weird..."
WeirdGamer wrote: "I'm not into danger all that often," notes Ryyn, "So maybe I wouldn't know. I don't know a lot of things."
"No Ryyn's right" Nadia nodded "If you are in danger, it's best to run, only fight if you can't run at all. Being fighty usually don't end well for you."
Seeing Kilo on the phone, the vixen then whispered to Flynn "You know why your mom's calling?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Police Officer Dog Riley Skyes, recently transferred over from Wayward Heights. You may address me however you see fit. It is a pleasure to meet you Miss." Riley finished with a short nod. "And though I would be happy to take you up on your offer to see your horses 'moves', there was a prior engagement with my landlord that I should be getting back to. Our previous encounter ended with some miscommunication and I was interrupted by this incident before I could rectify the situation, I should try to clear that up as soon as possible..."

A pleasure to meet you. I am Kandi, and this is Paul.
Oh, So you didn't want to end up sleeping in a barn stall with these two?
kandi smirks...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi turns to Paul.
So what happened to you? run into a tree?
"Nah. Bit of old barbed wire fence over the trail covered by mulch. Punctured my tyre and threw me off. Would have been obvious if I'd been going the other way but the post it was attached to was blocked by a tree the way I was coming. Anyway, I've cleared it off so it's safe now but... I think I'll need a lift home. Got a spare tie-down rope and room in your truck for one more, Kandi? Oh, and you might want to keep an eye on the horses in case they stepped on it on the way through. Don't want 'em pullin' up lame." Paul asks, kicking down the stand of the bike. Tugging off a mud-crusted glove, he offers the clean hand it reveals to the cop.
"Doctor Paul Walton, and this is Doctor Kandi Sparagmos. I own the vet clinic and wildlife hospital up the road and Kandi owns the large animal practise we're partnered with. Welcome to the area, Officer Sykes."

~~~~
"No idea, Nadia." Flynn answers the fox.

"You're sensible, Kilo. What do you think of Julie for the baby if they're a girl? Or Jasper if they're a boy?" Joan asks thoughtfully.
"Nah, you're right. Too old fashioned... Maybe Kyle? Or Kylie? Hmm..."

Pregnancy brain! Flynn mouths with a grin.

~~~~
"haa haaa hAA CHOOO!" Olivia sneezes, giggling as her whiskers twitch.
Ed also finally begins to relax and allows himself a smile as he offers Harry a grain to chew and takes a piece of apple for himself.
"Thank you, Tracks." he says, trying at first to nibble politely but soon finding himself unable to resist munching greedily.

~~~~
"You know, I never understood clothes at first. They always looked so uncomfortable. Then one day I saw a human swimming in the river where he thought no one could see... And suddenly it all made sense." the fox shudders.
"Bleuch."

~~~~
Thoroughly distracted by Blackie and the paperwork Jack doesn't notice the wolf slipping away.
"There we go, sir. If you take those across to Town Hall they'll be able to have your pets registered in no time! Mr Lawless, I believe I can help you out a bit there. Blackie was brought in by one of our veterinarians who was actually off-duty today and has gone home again. Sue Keeper is her name."

~~~~
"Hee. That's just 'cause you're Lucky!" Piper answers the buck jokingly, lead back into the waiting area by Samantha who's keeping a firm hand on her to keep her stable.
"I'm back! I feel sooo much better now!" she grins. "Turns out my rib is properly broken now 'coz I only cracked it before. They stuck some needles in me to stop it hurting and I feel great! Oh, and they miiiight have given me a little gas to keep me still while they were taking the x-ray pictures. Whee! Makes my head all floaty! Heeheehee!" the doe giggles, plopping into her boyfriend's lap and putting an arm around his shoulders.
"Can you keep an eye on her while I give Mr. Brookley a call please, Lucky?" the vet requests.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

SeanWolf wrote: Blackie nods and said, "Well, if you happen to see the, ones who brought him in, could tell them Blackie Lawless said thanks and to stop in at Music United, if they feel like it?" while handing them a business card for said store.
Anthony takes the business card, giving it a curious analysis.
Hlaoroo wrote: Thoroughly distracted by Blackie and the paperwork Jack doesn't notice the wolf slipping away.
"There we go, sir. If you take those across to Town Hall they'll be able to have your pets registered in no time! Mr Lawless, I believe I can help you out a bit there. Blackie was brought in by one of our veterinarians who was actually off-duty today and has gone home again. Sue Keeper is her name."
"Ah, perfect. Thank you." He leans over and grabs the paperwork, then glances over to Blackie, who he's now able to recognize for who he is. Anthony draws his phone, dismissing the missed call notifications and searching for the store's website as he turns back to Tiramisu and asks "Do you want to head there from here? No need to stop home or anything, right?" He then quickly turns back to Blackie, trying to catch his attention before he leaves and remarks "Mr. Lawless, any chance your store has music lessons too? For a pet, if you're willing; Cala's been looking to learn a string instrument if you have anyone teaching."
All the characters!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

DdeeStar wrote:"Ah, perfect. Thank you." He leans over and grabs the paperwork, then glances over to Blackie, who he's now able to recognize for who he is. Anthony draws his phone, dismissing the missed call notifications and searching for the store's website as he turns back to Tiramisu and asks "Do you want to head there from here? No need to stop home or anything, right?" He then quickly turns back to Blackie, trying to catch his attention before he leaves and remarks "Mr. Lawless, any chance your store has music lessons too? For a pet, if you're willing; Cala's been looking to learn a string instrument if you have anyone teaching."
"We do, though admittedly it's mostly guitars, drums, and keyboards, along with synthesizers," Blackie replied, "Normally, Kryo teaches, though I take over the teaching when I'm not on tour and it's somewhat expensive...but tell you what: Since Kryo's recovering and probably won't be up to teaching, I'll teach Cala and it'll be on the house. But only for them, OK?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Julie sounds good," Kilo remarked. "The male version is Julius or Julian. Hmm, I seem to recall several Roman soldiers who achieved sainthood by that name," he added, failing to mention he'd been looking it up on the computer over the last few weeks, feeling that they were likely to want to continue the 'J' name idea. "Kylie or Kyle is a good nod to the Australian. But," he added, I doubt you called to discuss names, dear lady, especially as we often discuss those after dinner.
There was something else, hmm?
"
----------------------
"Yeah, I know," Nola giggled. "It's how I discovered they don't have thumbs on their feet. A jacket's fair use, though. You can ask Sally if you want to try one on." She peeked back to where the girl was, in the kitchen. "Yeah, she's got one on."
---------------------
"No trouble, Ed. We're here to support each other. What are your capabilities? I mean, I think Olivia's found someone to work with on occasion - as well as school - but do you think you'd be good at scouting or helping the builders or..?"
"Well, that's one test done, what what?" Watt said as he wiped Olivia's nose with a fragment of fabric. "Nose scritches make you sneeze, what what?"
---------------------
"Welcome back, Piper," Chip said as Piper took up her 'seat'. "And you're a gallant goofus, Lucky," she added happily. "Although you do have to take it easy, Piper, I don't want to have to deal with all the customers in the shop, after all."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Citrisfur

Richmond Acres - Nadirth'ynn and Tiramisu Respond

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Thank you," Leroy sighs, opening the car door and stepping back to let Nadir in before helping Leslie up into his booster seat and strapping him in. The yellow bag was the last one Leroy had put in so it was atop the pile and easily grabbable from the back seats. Leroy closed the front door to the house one final time and drove quietly to the Porter's house before stopping outside and opening the doors again. Leslie watched Nadir during the trip and gave silent opinions on her choices with 'thumbs' up or down.
Nadir grabs a lime green collar right before jumping out of the car, instantly stumbling as she almost falls straight to the ground. She tried avoiding looking out of the car windows during the drive, but because of her having to reach to the back for the yellow bag during the drive she caught a few glimpses of the neighborhood outside going much faster than usual and she felt slightly dizzy anyways. "This collar work for you, Leslie?"
DdeeStar wrote:Anthony draws his phone, dismissing the missed call notifications and searching for the store's website as he turns back to Tiramisu and asks "Do you want to head there from here? No need to stop home or anything, right?"
"No, we can go," Tira answers calmly. "As long as you'd have me," she adds, remembering to still be polite. "And thank you, Mister Jack."
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie smiled a three quarters genuine smile at Nadir as Leroy headed around to the car trunk to get Leslie's bag out. "Yeh!" he said with enthusiasm before he headed towards the door.
"People will call you Vera," Leroy warned the Raccoon. "It's the name on the collar.". He sighed as he closed the trunk. "Try and keep him out of trouble, yeah," he asked Nadir, picking up the bag and plane. "Shall we catch him up?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:I think I'll need a lift home. Got a spare tie-down rope and room in your truck for one more, Kandi? Oh, and you might want to keep an eye on the horses in case they stepped on it on the way through. Don't want 'em pullin' up lame." Paul asks, kicking down the stand of the bike. Tugging off a mud-crusted glove, he offers the clean hand it reveals to the cop.
"Doctor Paul Walton, and this is Doctor Kandi Sparagmos. I own the vet clinic and wildlife hospital up the road and Kandi owns the large animal practice we're partnered with. Welcome to the area, Officer Sykes."
Toss it into the back of the truck.
Kandi goes around the horses..
You heard the man.. pick up your hooves for inspection..
By the way, how did you two get out this time.?
That's for us to know, and you too not find out..
Rocky whistles as innocently as a mule can...
You!pointing at the skunk.
Me!??
You let them out didn't you..
Oreo creeps back on Moonbeam's back.
Welll,
So you were trying to steal my horses! You do know they hang horse thieves in these parts..
WHAT!?? no no no..turning his upraised tail twords Kandi.
Kandi reaches up and takes a hold of the skunk by his scruff.
that's not going to work on me, buster. Besides you have almost no odor at all, which tells me you've been dis-armed. Cuddling the spotted skunk in her arms..
Oreo squeeks YOU KNOW THAT!! he gasps, I didn't know they would run off! I just wanted a to ride on them..
I don't blame you. i think you got alot more then you bargained for.Scratching the skunk's tummy.
I'm Zorry. Hee Hee i hee I didn't HEee mean to Cause tribbles. hee
Just ask next time, so we can get them saddled and bridled for you.
Kandi glares at Moonbeam..
An wearing their hobbles so they can't run off with you..
That's mean! I'm not a lil pony..
Be more trustworthy.
Rocky snickers at the exchange...
Hey Mule, you need to be more. we better not do that, and less whatever you say lets do it.. got it?
Yeeeess maaa'amlowering down his long ears.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:A pleasure to meet you. I am Kandi, and this is Paul.
Oh, So you didn't want to end up sleeping in a barn stall with these two?
kandi smirks...
Riley wrinkled her nose a bit at the thought of sleeping with the horses... didn't they say there was a barn cat living there too?
"As generous as the offer is, my previous department has already made living arrangements for me in the neighborhood, arrangements I should be getting back to..." The spaniel glanced somewhere back in the direction of the neighborhood.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Doctor Paul Walton, and this is Doctor Kandi Sparagmos. I own the vet clinic and wildlife hospital up the road and Kandi owns the large animal practise we're partnered with. Welcome to the area, Officer Sykes."

"Pleasure, I appreciate the welcome."
The canine nodded, shaking the vet's hand before reaching for her notepad and pen. "I know you said you cleared the barbed wire off the path, but would you be able to estimate where you-" She paused, patting the place where her notepad usually is, her other paw feeling around where the pen should be tucked behind her ear. "Hmm, this is am unwelcome development..." Riley mumbled, frowning for the first time today. She paused for a few seconds, before shaking out of it. "Umm, it appears I lost my notepad and pen... well, in the meantime you should give a report of where you dropped the wire off as soon as possible, either to the police department or the forest rangers so they can get that cleared up."

Stepping back, the small dog let Paul heave his bike onto the back of the truck while she watched Kandi scold the other pets. "I can see why the department called for reinforcements." The spaniel let out a small huff, something akin to a light chuckle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DdeeStar wrote:She trails off, judging her choices, then continues in a tentative voice "Are there predator-specific tests? Behavior, instinct-like?" She switches to an embarrassed backpedal- "Not that I'm dangerous by any means! Just... " She pauses, staring at the floor as she tries to find a way to explain her hesitation without giving out too much information. Then noting that she's gone silent, she gives an embarrassed snicker at her own expense and mutters "I'm nervous." Her gaze turns back to Senka, not pleading for reassurance as one might expect but entertained by her own weakness. The idea of her being scared to interact with a human is ridiculous. Still, somehow...
Ah geez... the last thing Senka wanted happening was getting herself mixed up in anything else today... let alone another feral. Well, domesticated from the looks of it. "Tests? Not that I know of, you might have to take a few courses at the training school. They still have me going there even though it's been a few months. There's this skunk that attends the classes too that... ehh it's better if you just meet him yourself, you'll see him around eventually. Let's see..."

She scratched the side of her chin. "Oh. If you're getting registered you're probably gonna get a color too. It's a way that lets the humans know how dangerous we are. Green is harmless, yellow you should be careful around, and red... Well." She tilted her head to the side and pointed to a red band on her collar. The cougar smirked, like she as pointing out a badge of honor.

"But yeah, nothing too complicated. If anything your human might have to fill out a buncha papers but... that's pretty much it." The mountain lion shrugged, before slowly walking over to pick up the can left on the counter.

Ref Ref!
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Ah geez... the last thing Senka wanted happening was getting herself mixed up in anything else today... let alone another feral. Well, domesticated from the looks of it. "Tests? Not that I know of, you might have to take a few courses at the training school. They still have me going there even though it's been a few months. There's this skunk that attends the classes too that... ehh it's better if you just meet him yourself, you'll see him around eventually. Let's see..."

She scratched the side of her chin. "Oh. If you're getting registered you're probably gonna get a color too. It's a way that lets the humans know how dangerous we are. Green is harmless, yellow you should be careful around, and red... Well." She tilted her head to the side and pointed to a red band on her collar. The cougar smirked, like she as pointing out a badge of honor.

"But yeah, nothing too complicated. If anything your human might have to fill out a buncha papers but... that's pretty much it." The mountain lion shrugged, before slowly walking over to pick up the can left on the counter.
Cala seems impressed by the band, slightly confused as to why humans would allow animals they themselves had identified as dangerous, but that can wait. "That's easy! I've been training since my birth. They aren't teaching anything I haven't heard." She winks, beginning to speak again until her collar's box begins to vibrate powerfully. It catches her off guard, and she quickly tears it off, shaking her head to clear the surprise as she holds it in her handpaw. She rolls her eyes and notes "Guess Anthony's ready to go. Thanks for everything, I'm sure I'll see you around!" She gives Senka a smile and wave, then one quick wave to the other two inhabitants and exits the room, reattaching her collar and tipping her hat back down to keep the shy act going. Good timing on Anthony's part-the business card is just a number and name written in Sharpie, but she hadn't planned an excuse for the card and they'd actually really hit it off in her opinion.
==============
Citrisfur wrote:"No, we can go," Tira answers calmly. "As long as you'd have me," she adds, remembering to still be polite. "And thank you, Mister Jack."
SeanWolf wrote: "We do, though admittedly it's mostly guitars, drums, and keyboards, along with synthesizers," Blackie replied, "Normally, Kryo teaches, though I take over the teaching when I'm not on tour and it's somewhat expensive...but tell you what: Since Kryo's recovering and probably won't be up to teaching, I'll teach Cala and it'll be on the house. But only for them, OK?"
A surprised smile rises on his face. "That's... very generous, but you will regret that, I promise. You should at least meet before you decide you're willing to teach her." He taps on his phone a few times and Cala comes out from the room, walking over to them briskly with her head tilted down. He mutes the alert as she glares up at him. "This is Cala-" She gives the salute-hello, "But I need to finish getting these two registered first so unless you're free to come to Town Hall with us, I can call you and we'll work out a good time. Sound alright?"
All the characters!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

DdeeStar wrote:A surprised smile rises on his face. "That's... very generous, but you will regret that, I promise. You should at least meet before you decide you're willing to teach her." He taps on his phone a few times and Cala comes out from the room, walking over to them briskly with her head tilted down. He mutes the alert as she glares up at him. "This is Cala-" She gives the salute-hello, "But I need to finish getting these two registered first so unless you're free to come to Town Hall with us, I can call you and we'll work out a good time. Sound alright?"
Blackie looks over at Cala then back at Anthony, "Why should I regret it? Anyway, I need to get back to the house and check up on Kryo. My phone number's on the card, along with my email in case you can't get a hold of me via the phone. Nice meeting you two and I look forward to eventually teaching you, Cala!" Blackie then waved as he began to leave the building and head towards his motorcycle.
Foxfan2164

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Sliver walked down the overgrown path, hugging himself with his handpaws. He walked toward the old lodge at the end of the path. He passed it, walking into the town, looking for something to do. "Gee.. I wish there was something to do." Sliver said, making his way by the lodge.
My Characters (Links and all)
Just your average Fox, Max and Marion fan.
WingedTheta

Post by WingedTheta »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "No Ryyn's right" Nadia nodded "If you are in danger, it's best to run, only fight if you can't run at all. Being fighty usually don't end well for you."
Seeing Kilo on the phone, the vixen then whispered to Flynn "You know why your mom's calling?"
Slinks nods and crosses her legs, looking more uncomfortable, turning her head aside. "So uh... does anyone wanna explore anywhere?" She asks, smiling slightly.
"The Universe is vast.
You are also vast.
So is an ant.
There are different sizes of infinity."
~Welcome to Night Vale

Housepets Characters:
Slinks
S6P5E5C8I5A7L6
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: Stepping back, the small dog let Paul heave his bike onto the back of the truck while she watched Kandi scold the other pets. "I can see why the department called for reinforcements." The spaniel let out a small huff, something akin to a light chuckle.
Hmm? Who called in reinforcements? an where are they now?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Hmm? Who called in reinforcements? an where are they now?
"Ah, I should clarify. The Richmond Acres police department submitted a proposal for an extension of staff, what with the recent happenings that have spiked in this usually quiet town. Apparently a few exotic animals have also taken up residence here, one being this... barn cat that your horses have spoken about. Is it true by the way that you have a mountain lion living on your premises?"
DdeeStar wrote:Cala seems impressed by the band, slightly confused as to why humans would allow animals they themselves had identified as dangerous, but that can wait. "That's easy! I've been training since my birth. They aren't teaching anything I haven't heard." She winks, beginning to speak again until her collar's box begins to vibrate powerfully. It catches her off guard, and she quickly tears it off, shaking her head to clear the surprise as she holds it in her handpaw. She rolls her eyes and notes "Guess Anthony's ready to go. Thanks for everything, I'm sure I'll see you around!" She gives Senka a smile and wave, then one quick wave to the other two inhabitants and exits the room, reattaching her collar and tipping her hat back down to keep the shy act going. Good timing on Anthony's part-the business card is just a number and name written in Sharpie, but she hadn't planned an excuse for the card and they'd actually really hit it off in her opinion.
"Yeah, I guess I'll see you... around." Senka trailed off as the strangely dressed wolf left the room. It was only a moment later that she felt the card at the bottom of the can and pulled it out from its hiding place. "Hmm, Cahalith Wilson." Now... the question was, what was she going to do with this card? She glanced back at Chris and shrugged, stuffing it in her collar. "Well that was... something." She mumbled, sitting back down next to him and opening up a can for herself.

Ref Ref!
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

SeanWolf wrote: Blackie looks over at Cala then back at Anthony, "Why should I regret it? Anyway, I need to get back to the house and check up on Kryo. My phone number's on the card, along with my email in case you can't get a hold of me via the phone. Nice meeting you two and I look forward to eventually teaching you, Cala!" Blackie then waved as he began to leave the building and head towards his motorcycle.
They both wave as he leaves, Cala giving him an angelic smile to disturb anything Anthony may have warned him about. Realizing they're still under supervision she signs a comment to him, causing him to respond "Watch your behavior, he's a celebrity." That resolved, he gestures Cala towards the door, giving Tiramisu a smile. "Well, onward and upward." He draws his keys as he and Cala proceed to the car, making sure they don't leave the cat behind.
All the characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Ah, I should clarify. The Richmond Acres police department submitted a proposal for an extension of staff, what with the recent happenings that have spiked in this usually quiet town. Apparently a few exotic animals have also taken up residence here, one being this... barn cat that your horses have spoken about. Is it true by the way that you have a mountain lion living on your premises?"

Yes we do, Ranger officer Senka
She is nice! for a cat.
She is scary!
But she watches over us closely.
Too closely.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Roarin wrote:"Yeah, I guess I'll see you... around." Senka trailed off as the strangely dressed wolf left the room. It was only a moment later that she felt the card at the bottom of the can and pulled it out from its hiding place. "Hmm, Cahalith Wilson." Now... the question was, what was she going to do with this card? She glanced back at Chris and shrugged, stuffing it in her collar. "Well that was... something." She mumbled, sitting back down next to him and opening up a can for herself.
After the wolf left, Chris relaxed somewhat. He took another scoop of his food and ate it silently. He wasn't sure of what to say.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Ranger officer Senka[/color]
She is nice! for a cat.
She is scary!
But she watches over us closely.
Too closely.
"Ranger?" The canine repeats, sounding more like a question than a statement. But then she shakes her head. "Regardless, if it is not too much of an inconvenience, I would like a ride back to the neighborhood seeing as." Riley glanced back over to the forest. "It seems we are quite a ways away now."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CyberDragon wrote:After the wolf left, Chris relaxed somewhat. He took another scoop of his food and ate it silently. He wasn't sure of what to say.
Senka let the silence drape over them for a few minutes, quietly scooping out the food in her own tin before she paused and glanced over at Chris. "So... would you be alright with that? That whole staying on the farm? At least until you guys recuperate, then we can see about what you want to do. It's a decent walk from the town, so you won't have to deal with too many people, or the loud noises.

Ref Ref!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Hee. That's just 'cause you're Lucky!" Piper answers the buck jokingly, lead back into the waiting area by Samantha who's keeping a firm hand on her to keep her stable.
"I'm back! I feel sooo much better now!" she grins. "Turns out my rib is properly broken now 'coz I only cracked it before. They stuck some needles in me to stop it hurting and I feel great! Oh, and they miiiight have given me a little gas to keep me still while they were taking the x-ray pictures. Whee! Makes my head all floaty! Heeheehee!" the doe giggles, plopping into her boyfriend's lap and putting an arm around his shoulders.
"Can you keep an eye on her while I give Mr. Brookley a call please, Lucky?" the vet requests.
Lucky is very confused as Piper sputters around. As she sits on Lucky it dawns on him what is going on. "Oh yeah! Right, it can make you loopy. Never has any effect on me. I'm highly resistant. Though that also makes it not very good at dulling the pain." He gently wraps an arm around her, holding her. "I'll keep an eye on her."
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Welcome back, Piper," Chip said as Piper took up her 'seat'. "And you're a gallant goofus, Lucky," she added happily. "Although you do have to take it easy, Piper, I don't want to have to deal with all the customers in the shop, after all."
"Well. thank you. And don't worry, she should be back to normal in a couple of hours. I hope."

-------------
WingedTheta wrote:
Serence Frostbite wrote: "No Ryyn's right" Nadia nodded "If you are in danger, it's best to run, only fight if you can't run at all. Being fighty usually don't end well for you."
Slinks nods and crosses her legs, looking more uncomfortable, turning her head aside. "So uh... does anyone wanna explore anywhere?" She asks, smiling slightly.
Ryyn perks up. "I'm usually ready to explore! But I have food to eat first."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Ranger?" The canine repeats, sounding more like a question than a statement. But then she shakes her head. "Regardless, if it is not too much of an inconvenience, I would like a ride back to the neighborhood seeing as." Riley glanced back over to the forest. "It seems we are quite a ways away now."
Yes, She is a Ranger, and has been working with them out in the woods for a while now.
Kandi piles the pets into the back of the truck, for the ride back to the clinic, with the horses trailing along behind..
Sorry it's going to take a little while. can't really drag the horses along behind the truck.. gotta go slow..