HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:19 pm Tom nods slowly, then quite suddenly bursts into tears.
"B-but they said they'd hu-hu-hurt me more if I t-told anyone!"
Mr. Nightshade's heart sank as Tom began to cry, the bullies' threat looming above him like a storm cloud. His parental instincts began to kick in as he wanted to personally hunt down these bullies and, perhaps, give them a taste of their own medicine (along with, maybe, flinging them across the county line), but that would make him no better then them. But he needed to do something to help Tom with his problem. He couldn't just let the poor kid be attacked like this. "Tom," Mr. Nightshade said, "I understand what you're saying and I get that you're afraid right now. I also get that you don't feel comfortable telling me the bullies names as you fear what they may do to you if they find out. But I do want to help you as both your teacher and your friend." He then had his idea, "I tell you what, there is a way we both can stop this but I am going to need your help on this and you don't have to tell me their names. Your teacher in there told me this happens at recess but she could never catch them in the act and since we cats can see and hear better then most animals on this planet, I will be able to. All I ask of you is to pretend this conversation between us two never happened. We will stop these bullies, I promise you."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

DdeeStar wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:41 am Other than an attentive focus to the photo and the reflective joy from seeing such a happy group, Cala gives no further notes on the party scene. It isn't until the new device falls into her handpaws that her expression changes, her tail wagging eagerly as a powerful curiosity grips her. She barely manages to keep her eyes on Riley as the officer talks, excitement shining in her eyes. "Are you sure?!? Like, this is super cool-" She can't manage to bite down the energy, beaming as she continues. "-ah, don't you need this for someone else, or...?" Her train of thought quickly falls off the tracks as she looks down at the radio. Her claws run gently against the speaker, tapping lightly at the buttons and inspecting the channel display. "Three miles... Testing, testing." She whispers into the receiver, watching Riley's for a response.
Riley smiles, watching patiently as Cala examines the device. She flicks her own walkie-talkie on and walks quietly out of the room. When the wolf finds the Push to Talk button and whispers into the mic, there's a slight pause and a soft *blip* before the canine's voice speaks out from the other end.

"Copy. Can you hear me? This is Riley Skyes reporting in, over."

There's a slight bit of static coming from the talkie as Riley speaks, but other than that her voice seems to come out clear.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Erm," Chip said, seeing the bird, "on second thoughts, let's stay here..."
------------------------------
"Well, I'll get it anyway," Thomas told Simon, "just in case, yeah?" He parked up where Simon had requested and helped the Fox with the belt and door. "Got your phone, Nola?"
She waved it at him. "Yes, mommy," she said with sarcasm. She put it away and got out to join Simon. "Not too far, I hope," she asked.
----------------------------
"Got a feelin'", Granule said, standing up again, "that, if we play 'Knights an' Princesses, the princess'll fight t' rescue the Knight most the time, eh?" He gave Olivia the biggest smile he had.
"I think she's made a friend for life there, Ed," Tracks professed, putting a hand on Ed's shoulder.
---------------------------
"Red lolly," Leslie said carefully, "yellow lorry... lolly. led rolly, lellow yolly..." He laughed happily, light shining in his eyes. "This is harred!"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:23 pm Juniper didn't quite jump at the affection. She'd been listening to his breathing so had guessed he was waking up. Without turning, she reached her far hand across to stroke his cheek inexpertly. "Heya, love," she said gently. "Think you needed that, yeah?"
"Mmm..." Flash smiled, nuzzling against Juniper. "Yeah... Maybe a few more minutes..."

--------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:19 pm "Sure, here you are." Paul says, producing the tablet from a nearby cupboard and offering the cougar a cup of water to wash it down.
"And how are you feeling after that food? Any nausea or stomach pain at all?
Chris stuck the pill in his mouth and swallowed it with the water. "Thank you... No, the food didn't make me sick."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:19 pm
"I suppose we should, Chip." Piper sighs.
"We should get Dave to pay him back too. Come on, Lucky." she says, putting her arm around the buck.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:11 pm "Erm," Chip said, seeing the bird, "on second thoughts, let's stay here..."
"Don't worry, Chip. We can protect you from any bird." He started to help Piper forward. "Besides, let's be real: If a bird is going to attack anyone in this room, it's going to be me."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Stan was pulling the resistant bird off of the skunk with all his might. "Almost got it..."
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Rydr Warklub wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:08 pm Stan was pulling the resistant bird off of the skunk with all his might. "Almost got it..."

Git off me bird! before i pluck you into tomorrow!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Harry Johnathan

Even despite the bird's cries, Stan continued to try and pull the bird off. He was growing tired from all the pulling, and his arms began to hurt. He looked over at the shop, and began to scream at the top of his lungs; "SOMEBODY HELP ME GET THIS DARN BIRD OFF BEFORE IT FRIGGIN' KILLS ME!"
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:09 am Riley smiles, watching patiently as Cala examines the device. She flicks her own walkie-talkie on and walks quietly out of the room. When the wolf finds the Push to Talk button and whispers into the mic, there's a slight pause and a soft *blip* before the canine's voice speaks out from the other end.

"Copy. Can you hear me? This is Riley Skyes reporting in, over."

There's a slight bit of static coming from the talkie as Riley speaks, but other than that her voice seems to come out clear.
Cala gasps softly, her tail swishing across the carpeting as the audio rings out. Though cell phones and her own video-call lessons had shown time and time again remote communication was a common event, never before was it so easily achieved. And a radio transceiver! Throw on a suit, Anthony's watch, and a dart gun to be ready to infiltrate anywhere within walking distance. Or... at least somewhere she was asked to, because invading private property sounds like the sort of thing Brian would throw a fit about. Either way, the walkie-talkie was a step in society's direction. "Roger Officer, we read you loud and clear!" Cala replies in a singsong voice, curiously watching the display as she operates the device.
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:19 pm "Well then. How about we go back to my place and you can try a radish?" Flynn suggests.
"Hmmmm. maybe, but maybe later, we just ate after all" the vixen mused "How does it taste anyway?"

"Radishy"
Harry Johnathan

Stan eventually fell over, feeling defeated. As his head hit the concrete, he passed out from the pain.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Tom sniffs and wipes his nose on his sleeve.
"R-really? You p-promise? Pinky swear?"

~~~~
"Heheheee! Silly skunk! I'm not a eagle! Imma cro-aark!" The bird squawks as he somehow finds himself between Stan's head and the pavement, cushioning the dog from the worst of the blow.

~~~~
"It's as far as it needs to be." Simon answers cryptically, refusing to say more until Thomas' car is out of sight. Then he turns and leads the cat into the forest, taking a slightly circuitous route before stopping beside a bush growing against a tree stump. He sniffs carefully for any new scents before pushing the bush gently aside to reveal a fox-sized tunnel between the roots of the stump.
"Mind your head." he cautions.

~~~~
Ed agrees with Tracks and tells him so.

"No, silly!" Olivia snorts, biting the grain in half and offering the halves to Granule to take first pick.
"If the Knight needs rescuing, what use is he to the princess? No, the princess will wrestle with the knight to keep him strong and they'll fight back-to-back in battle!"

~~~~
Joan also laughs.
"That's the point! That gives me an idea! Wait here!" The human dashes out of the kitchen and up the stairs as fast as her swollen belly allows, returning a few moments later with a brightly-coloured book.
"Here you are. Tricky Tongue Twisters To Tie Your Tongue Tightly. Flynn had lots of fun with this as a kit. It's a fun way to practise your reading too!" Joan pauses for a moment with the book in hand as she looks at the kitten. Tucking the book under her arm, she grabs some paper towel from the kitchen bench and helps the kitten wipe the remains of lunch off his paws and face before handing over the treasured tome.

~~~~
"Zesty is the best word for it, I think. Maybe a little spicy." Flynn answers.
"Well, shall we go do something? I've had enough of just sitting here." he suggests, offering a paw to Kilo to climb.
"We could put some Halloween decorations up. I've never experienced Halloween before. It wasn't a thing back home."

~~~~
"It's only a small bird. Young, I think." Piper observes.
"I don't think he'll attack anyone. He didn't attack Oreo anyway, just landed on him. Still, if you want to stay here with Dad you can, Chip." Piper says, angling for the counter before making for the door.

~~~~
"Excellent. That's good." Paul nods in approval.
"Do you need anything? Are you comfortable enough for now? Is there anything at all you want to ask me?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Nola walked after the Tod, being careful not to trip over any branches or shrubs as they went whilst also training her senses to make sure they weren't being watched by anything. "Thank you, kind sir," she said gently as he exposed the entrance. She headed in first but waited until he entered so that he could either take the lead or direct her.
-------------------------
"An' the knight," Granule countered, umming and ahing over which to choose before taking the one he thought was a tiddly bit smaller, "can teach th' princess so she c'n scrap if need'd." He quickly looked at the adult Mice. "Uh, not that it'd ev'r be needed."
------------------------
"Ooh," Leslie looked over his sudden gift and ran his finger over the words on the cover. "I dew nead help," he admitted, showing off one of his pointier teeth with half a grin. He wondered if he'd gotten away with that little purr when she was wiping his face? It wouldn't do to admit he'd liked that.
------------------------
"Thank you, m'boy," Kilo said, taking the hint and climbing the hand. "It HAS become a little quiet here, has it not?"
------------------------
"I... think I might," Chip admitted, feeling a bit ashamed at being a bit of a coward. "At least until introductions are done. Not my fault I'm a bit snack-size."
-----------------------
"All the time you need," Juniper said softly, enjoying the nuzzling as she held him before replying with a bit of her own.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:27 am "Excellent. That's good." Paul nods in approval.
"Do you need anything? Are you comfortable enough for now? Is there anything at all you want to ask me?"
"I'm fine... for now..." Chris said, leaning back and waiting for the medicine to take effect.

---------------------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:15 am "All the time you need," Juniper said softly, enjoying the nuzzling as she held him before replying with a bit of her own.
Flash smiled happily as he enjoyed Juniper's warmth next to him, feeling her soft fur against his face as she nuzzled him. He put a finger on her cheek and gently pushed, directing her muzzle to his. He kissed her lovingly on the lips.
-Champion Motto

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:27 am Tom sniffs and wipes his nose on his sleeve.
"R-really? You p-promise? Pinky swear?"
Mr. Nightshade smiled, "Pinky swear," he then added as he pointed to the nearby bathroom, "Now, go to the bathroom and dry your eyes and nose. Don't think the class would want to see you looking all sad now, do we?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Juniper loved Flash. She loved how he tasted in her mouth. She loved how she could feel his heartbeat inside her chest and how he pushed slightly closer when she tickled his side just... Here? No, here.. She pulled back so slightly so she could say "I love you, Flash," before kissing him again to gauge his response.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:27 am
~~~~
"Heheheee! Silly skunk! I'm not a eagle! Imma cro-aark!" The bird squawks as he somehow finds himself between Stan's head and the pavement, cushioning the dog from the worst of the blow.

Momma said, never trust crows!! they'r all smooth talkers who will hunt you, if your not wary enough!
~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:27 am "It's only a small bird. Young, I think." Piper observes.
"I don't think he'll attack anyone. He didn't attack Oreo anyway, just landed on him. Still, if you want to stay here with Dad you can, Chip." Piper says, angling for the counter before making for the door.
Oreo pounces upon the pile, getting ready to carry out the plucking
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

DdeeStar wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:42 pm Cala gasps softly, her tail swishing across the carpeting as the audio rings out. Though cell phones and her own video-call lessons had shown time and time again remote communication was a common event, never before was it so easily achieved. And a radio transceiver! Throw on a suit, Anthony's watch, and a dart gun to be ready to infiltrate anywhere within walking distance. Or... at least somewhere she was asked to, because invading private property sounds like the sort of thing Brian would throw a fit about. Either way, the walkie-talkie was a step in society's direction. "Roger Officer, we read you loud and clear!" Cala replies in a singsong voice, curiously watching the display as she operates the device.
Cala hears a soft, *click click* through the walkie-talkie before Riley appears once more, smiling at the wolf's enthusiasm. "And with that, it appears you hold the basic requirements to operate this device. Assuming we stay within the radius and we keep the battery charged, we should have no problem contacting each other." The small canine finished by clipping the talkie to the belt on her waist.

"I am entrusting you with this device. Remember, it is a tool, not a toy. I believe I have the manual somewhere in the box as well, you are welcome to read through it."

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Ah....Halloween....." Nadia mused, seemingly taken aback by the mere mention of the holiday "It's that time already huh"
"Oh yeah, this is gonna be our first halloween here huh" Josh chimmed in, a little more casual
"yeah... So anyway yeah I guess I can help with the decoration for a bit, shall we go?"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:15 am
"I... think I might," Chip admitted, feeling a bit ashamed at being a bit of a coward. "At least until introductions are done. Not my fault I'm a bit snack-size."
"I totally get it, Chip. If you want to feel extra safe, you can ride in between my neck and collar. Think of it like a crow's nest on a ship, right Piper? says Lucky. He extends a paw towards chip with a wink at his girlfriend.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes sir, I mean, so sir, I mean... Ah... I mean... I'll be right back." Tom scampers off to the restroom as directed.

~~~~
Although the entrance is dug out enough for a single fox to curl up, the tunnel just inside quickly narrows and the roof lowers to the point that the pair will have to proceed on all fours.

"Just go down. Can't get lost." Simon instructs as there's not enough space for him to pass the cat. If she proceeds down the burrow she'll find a small dug-out area halfway down the side of one tunnel. Small claw-marked shelves carved into the side of this chamber indicate that it's a pantry of sorts, although currently it holds only smells of previously stored food. Further down, the passage opens into a broader burrow, smelling strongly of foxes, in which the pair will be able to stand again. Although it's dark, Simon clearly knows his way around by memory. He finds a solar-powered lantern and switches it on for the benefit of the cat, casting the chamber in a faint bluish glow. Lined in a mix of leaves, soft moss and fur, the den is actually quite cosy, in a rustic sort of way. A couple of hessian sacks poking out of an alcove to one side of the burrow indicate a bed and another alcove holds several paw-made toys on a ledge above a pile of soft straw and dried grass. Another passage at the far end of the burrow slopes back towards the surface but despite the twin tunnels there is no breeze in the burrow, it being deep enough and the tunnels angled enough to block all but the strongest weather.

The fox says nothing, waiting for the cat's comment.

~~~~
Olivia gets a wicked grin at this comment.
"Don't need to scrap. Real princesses fight dirty. Like this!" Suddenly she drives her knee towards the fork of the other pup's legs, but stops short as it's not for real and she just wants to see his reaction.
"And like this!" she continues, mock-jabbing at his eyes.
"Mommy taught me that!" she finishes proudly.

~~~~
"Well, I'm always happy to help. Why don't you start reading while I wash the dishes and if you get stuck I'll come over and give you a hand?" Joan suggests, pulling on the yellow gloves and running the sink.

~~~~
"Yeah! So... Are the decorations in the attic or the garage?" Flynn asks, settling the mouse on his shoulder and following the vixen.

~~~~
"All right then. Well, see that buzzer to your left? Just push that if you need anything, or if you want to use the restroom or anything like that." the vet instructs, retreating from the three lions.

~~~~
"Yeah? Well MY momma said to never trust skunks because they're stinky! Plus they eat birds!" the crow retorts, doing his best to defend himself with kicks from his talons and pecks from his beak as his wings are pinned.

~~~~
"Crow's nest! Good one, Lucky!" Piper giggles, heading for the door.
"Uh uh, Oreo! Don't you dare!" she scolds, hurrying towards the pile.
"There's no need for violence!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:58 am Cala hears a soft, *click click* through the walkie-talkie before Riley appears once more, smiling at the wolf's enthusiasm. "And with that, it appears you hold the basic requirements to operate this device. Assuming we stay within the radius and we keep the battery charged, we should have no problem contacting each other." The small canine finished by clipping the talkie to the belt on her waist.

"I am entrusting you with this device. Remember, it is a tool, not a toy. I believe I have the manual somewhere in the box as well, you are welcome to read through it."
Both ears perk upright, the wolf's excited smile twirling to face her new housemate. Her tail swishes loudly against the wood as she listens, quickly responding "Gotcha! I'll take good care of it - scout's honor!" She then attempts to clip it to her clothes, eventually realizing her only article is her collar. With a quick shrug, the radio is clipped to the back of it, leaving both hands free to give an eager clap. Her attention flicks quickly to the last box, but trained politeness kicks in and brings it back to Riley. Her tone drops to a calmer one, trying to suppress the giddiness that accompanies such friendly surprises. "Did you want help with the last one, too?"
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Good defences," Nola commented, her eyes having adjusted to the light. "Well structured and still homely. I raided one or two in my time - sure you understand that. But I'd have had a hard time getting in this one." She gave him a half smile to show she approved. "Where do we start, Simon?"
------------------------
"She taught y' well," Granule remarked with a smile before putting his arms around Olivia's waist and lifting carefully so her paws were just off the ground. "Could do some wrestlin' moves..." he said, putting her back sown.
"Which you haven't learned yet, what what," Watt commented.
"I will, I will," Granule replied.
------------------------
"OK, Missus Porter," Leslie said, before remembering the manners Aron had tried teaching him. "And fank yew,"
------------------------
"Thanks, Lucky." Chip climbed over onto Lucky and settled in between his throat and the collar. "One of these days," she said quietly, "you'll get Piper up those stairs(!)"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:20 am ~~~~
"All right then. Well, see that buzzer to your left? Just push that if you need anything, or if you want to use the restroom or anything like that." the vet instructs, retreating from the three lions.

Looks like there is nothing more i can do at this time.. So time to go home and start dinner..
Ruffling Senka's fur up.
As she heads out..
"Yeah? Well MY momma said to never trust skunks because they're stinky! Plus they eat birds!" the crow retorts, doing his best to defend himself with kicks from his talons and pecks from his beak as his wings are pinned.

I've never ate Crow, but i'm willing to get it a try!
There is every need for violence.. this wannbe hawk attack us,
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:20 am "Yeah! So... Are the decorations in the attic or the garage?" Flynn asks, settling the mouse on his shoulder and following the vixen.
"I think there're like some boxes of like, ghost stickers or something in the attic" Nadia said, heading upstairs "I don't know why we do actually, we don't celebrate Halloween, at least not since I live with him"
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:20 am "Yes sir, I mean, so sir, I mean... Ah... I mean... I'll be right back." Tom scampers off to the restroom as directed.
Mr. Nightshade smiled with a small chuckle as he watched Tom run off to clean his tears from his face, standing up then and leaning up against the wall. As he leaned, he was thinking back to all what Tom said and what Shona told him, leading him to think back to his own youth and what happened. He didn't want to tell Tom the truth but, the reality is, bullying truly never stops. It's a sad fact but there will always be someone who just has it out for anyone. Bullies are like a hydra; Cut one off and two more will take their place. Eldrick really wanted to help Tom out, even pinky-swearing to him, but even he was beginning to question just how he'll even do it. Ranging from the simple like what he told Tom to complex, thousands of ideas were rushing through his head at speeds faster than a blue hedgehog. But then, one idea managed to pass through the crowd of others in his brain. An idea creative yet simple. It's worth a shot, he thought to himself as Tom emerged from the bathroom. He turned his attention from his thoughts to the youngster, "Tom?" he began, "We're not going to go back to class just yet. I actually want you to come with me to the principals office." He noticed Tom's face began sinking again as he led him to the offices, "No, you're not in trouble. See, if we're going to stop your bullies, then we're going to need some extra help in this case." Arriving at the office, both he and Tom walked up to the nearby aid, who was currently finishing up reading a small article on her favorite band on her phone. "Excuse me?" Mr. Nightshade said to the aid, "Could you let Julie Thorton know that Mr. Nightshade and Tom are here to speak to her?"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:14 pm
"Thanks, Lucky." Chip climbed over onto Lucky and settled in between his throat and the collar. "One of these days," she said quietly, "you'll get Piper up those stairs(!)"

"I swear, it feels like it's taken months," replies Lucky, making sure Chip would be comfortable.

Keeshah wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:38 am
There is every need for violence.. this wannbe hawk attack us,
[/quote]

"I mean, I kinda get it, Piper, notes Lucky, "Birds are kinda jerks. Especially those ducks."

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:04 am If your nervous about any food, treatment, or injection, we can try it out of Senka first to show it going to be alright.
"WHAT."
Keeshah wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:38 am Looks like there is nothing more i can do at this time.. So time to go home and start dinner..
Ruffling Senka's fur up.
As she heads out..
"Uhh, so. Do I still need to stay here again tonight?" Senka's ears twitched as she glanced from Kandi, to Paul, and back again. "I mean... not that I mind. But I'm also starting to miss my bed."
------------------------------------
DdeeStar wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:13 pm Both ears perk upright, the wolf's excited smile twirling to face her new housemate. Her tail swishes loudly against the wood as she listens, quickly responding "Gotcha! I'll take good care of it - scout's honor!" She then attempts to clip it to her clothes, eventually realizing her only article is her collar. With a quick shrug, the radio is clipped to the back of it, leaving both hands free to give an eager clap. Her attention flicks quickly to the last box, but trained politeness kicks in and brings it back to Riley. Her tone drops to a calmer one, trying to suppress the giddiness that accompanies such friendly surprises. "Did you want help with the last one, too?"
Riley nods.

"Assistance is welcome. Thought admittedly, out of the three. The contents aren't quite as exotic." And with Cala's help, the two make quick work of opening the largest of the three boxes, revealing a large dog bed inside, along with a few pillows and cushions. The bed smelled like it was recently cleaned, though Cala's nose could easily tell who it belonged to. It certainly was large for a dog of Riley's size, which was even more apparent when the small canine began struggling to pull it out of it's cardboard container.

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

WeirdGamer wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:12 pm "I mean, I kinda get it, Piper, notes Lucky, "Birds are kinda jerks. Especially those ducks."
Oreo rolls off the bird, while launching it up to Piper..
"ere din. yous deal wif da Crows..

Roarin wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:29 pm
Keeshah wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:04 am If your nervous about any food, treatment, or injection, we can try it out of Senka first to show it going to be alright.
"WHAT."
Kandi grins evilly...
Roarin wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:29 pm "Uhh, so. Do I still need to stay here again tonight?" Senka's ears twitched as she glanced from Kandi, to Paul, and back again. "I mean... not that I mind. But I'm also starting to miss my bed."
I thought you wanted to stay with them? However, i don't see any reason you can't come home to sleep in your own den.
An catch up on your TV shows..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Start what?" the fox asks blankly.

~~~~~~~~
Olivia eeps and wriggles ineffectually as she's lifted off her paws.
"No fair!" she protests, "I wasn't ready!"
She grins again at Watt's comment.
"I bet Mr. Watt teaches me first so I can kick your tail!"

~~~~~~~~
"You're welcome. How about you read aloud? That way I'll hear how good you are!" Joan suggests

~~~~~~~~
"Okay, the ducks are a special case!" Piper admits reluctantly, giving Lucky a look.
"Generally there is no need for violence."

The bird flaps into the air as soon as Oreo tries to throw it and immediately lands on the skunk's shoulder again.

Piper smothers a giggle but can't hide her smirk as she holds her arm out like a perch.
"Come over here, Mr. Crow, before you get into a fight again." she offers and the bird soon complies.

~~~~~~~~
"That's entirely up to Kassandra and Chris." Paul answers, raising his eyebrows meaningfully at the pair. "They may like the company but they also may want time on their own to recover. And don't worry, Senka. Sam has already promised to try any new treatments on Kandi first."

~~~~~~~~
Flynn pauses.
"Are you sure you want to put them out then? Like, I don't want to push you to do something you're not comfortable with or anything..."

~~~~~~~~
The aide does as directed and soon the pair are ushered into Julie's office.
"Mr. Nightshade, Tom. How can I help you both?" she asks with a slightly wobbly smile, shoving a death certificate and a sheaf of documents into a drawer to clear her desk.
"Please, have a seat."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, um, Nola said hesitantly, looking for the right words. "Selecting what you want to take with us, Simon?" She crossed and put a gentle handpaw on his shoulder. " I mean the rest of it'll be safe here but there must be something you want, sweetheart, yeah?"
--------------------------------
"|Prob'ly," Granule grinned.
"I think we could continue the tour, Ed," Tracks confided. "With one extra tagging along, of course."
-------------------------------
Leslie started reading after working out which end was the start of the book. He remembered not to use his claw as a pointer as Uncle Leroy had complained about lines in his books. It was tricky but, reeding ahlowd, he did his best, only getting stumped once or twice in every three or four words. "Tung twisturs are hard" he laughed.
Chip watched on from her vantage point, doing her best not to look knock kneed to Lucky.
Kilo kept quiet. Mice generally took advantage of Halloween. Lots of candy, lots of rice cakes, lots of dropped rubbish to scavenge.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:29 pm Riley nods.

"Assistance is welcome. Thought admittedly, out of the three. The contents aren't quite as exotic." And with Cala's help, the two make quick work of opening the largest of the three boxes, revealing a large dog bed inside, along with a few pillows and cushions. The bed smelled like it was recently cleaned, though Cala's nose could easily tell who it belonged to. It certainly was large for a dog of Riley's size, which was even more apparent when the small canine began struggling to pull it out of it's cardboard container.
"Well, everything's exotic to me." She responds with a playful smile directed at the contents, stacking the pillows and cushions in a color-based sorting system beside the pair. "Even of the things I've seen before, there are surprises! And a pillow used by me, when compared to a pillow owned by you..." Cala runs her handpaw along the edge of one, tapping her claw on the zipper with a sly smile before sorting it with the others. "Different people make different results."

It takes the wolf a moment to turn her attention from the pile of assorted fabrics, having chosen to evaluate her work after no more were handed out. But with the valiant effort of the cardboard's resistance (and the accompanying noises) Cala is drawn back to the box, stretching over to pull the opening wider for Riley. "Woah. That's... kinda big, isn't it?" Her eyes finally meet Riley's again as she asks "Active sleeper?"
All the characters!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:15 am Flynn pauses.
"Are you sure you want to put them out then? Like, I don't want to push you to do something you're not comfortable with or anything..."
"Oh nah it's fine" Nadia waved , as if trying shoo away Flynn's doubt "Just that he moved around constantly, even before we met, so I don't know why he even had those. I did get confused, first time Halloween came around, scary things were usually bad things back when I was little,but"
The vixen smiled, then climbed up the attic
"Now isn't back then anymore. Maybe it's time I give "normal" a chance"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:15 am ~~~~~~~~
"Okay, the ducks are a special case!" Piper admits reluctantly, giving Lucky a look.
"Generally there is no need for violence."
An Geese! An Swans are a special type of evil bird..
Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:15 am The bird flaps into the air as soon as Oreo tries to throw it and immediately lands on the skunk's shoulder again.
Oreo flaps his arms up at the crow, like he is trying to fly away.
Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:15 am Piper smothers a giggle but can't hide her smirk as she holds her arm out like a perch.
"Come over here, Mr. Crow, before you get into a fight again." she offers and the bird soon complies.
Oreo cart wheels up into a handstand, tail held straight up into the air..
Grrrrrrr!
"That's entirely up to Kassandra and Chris." Paul answers, raising his eyebrows meaningfully at the pair. "They may like the company but they also may want time on their own to recover. And don't worry, Senka. Sam has already promised to try any new treatments on Kandi first."
OH!? planning on transforming me into a cougar?
well more of one than i already am. Dr. Hyde
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

DdeeStar wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:47 am "Well, everything's exotic to me." She responds with a playful smile directed at the contents, stacking the pillows and cushions in a color-based sorting system beside the pair. "Even of the things I've seen before, there are surprises! And a pillow used by me, when compared to a pillow owned by you..." Cala runs her handpaw along the edge of one, tapping her claw on the zipper with a sly smile before sorting it with the others. "Different people make different results."

It takes the wolf a moment to turn her attention from the pile of assorted fabrics, having chosen to evaluate her work after no more were handed out. But with the valiant effort of the cardboard's resistance (and the accompanying noises) Cala is drawn back to the box, stretching over to pull the opening wider for Riley. "Woah. That's... kinda big, isn't it?" Her eyes finally meet Riley's again as she asks "Active sleeper?"
"Quite." The small canine admitted with a sheepish shrug.

With Cala's help, Riley heaved her bed out of the box, lifting it over her shoulders for a moment before its bulk flopped onto her, swallowing her from view. With a grunt she crawled out from underneath the bed and began to pull it over to a select corner near the window, on the opposite side of the door.

"When I was younger I originally shared a bed with another trainee, a bulldog named Bennett. Apparently the handlers would find me encompassing the whole of the bed when morning came, with my poor bed-mate occupying a small corner. The department fortunately had more space so I began sleeping my own bed. I certainly didn't mind the move, and Bennett's quality of sleep increased vastly once he didn't have paws and feet shoving him during the night." Riley smirked. "I don't mind the company, but it has been hard to find company that doesn't mind me, at least... in that respect."

The small canine then looked over Cala's work, before moving the many cushions over to her bed, careful to maintain the wolf's color coordination as one was set down after the other.
Keeshah wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:12 am
OH!? planning on transforming me into a cougar?
"Please don't... there's already enough mountain lions running around this town."

Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:21 am
"Please don't... there's already enough mountain lions running around this town."

Kandi looks serious for a moment..
Are you having territorial issues, with so many cougars being here?
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:15 am The aide does as directed and soon the pair are ushered into Julie's office.
"Mr. Nightshade, Tom. How can I help you both?" she asks with a slightly wobbly smile, shoving a death certificate and a sheaf of documents into a drawer to clear her desk.
"Please, have a seat."
"Thank you," Mr. Nightshade nods, helping Tom into the chair first before he sits down on his, "I hope we're not interrupting but we would like to have your help in a little matter." He looks down at Tom briefly, giving him a small reassuring smile, "I've been informed that Tom's been dealing with a rather nasty ménage of bullies for a long time now and I would like to put an end to that. I don't have any sort of rash plan or something that would rival what you'd see in those films regarding bullies, but I do have an idea as to how to stop them both here and outside of the school grounds. I can see it in his eyes alone that he wants to be able to smile and enjoy life again without the constant threat of some child or children coming up and being a storm on his happiness valley. Tom here's a good kid and I want to help him regain his happiness and I think stopping the bullies will be a good start. But I'm just a simple teacher and one man, well jaguar to be precise, which is why we come to you for aid in this plan."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:17 pm Juniper loved Flash. She loved how he tasted in her mouth. She loved how she could feel his heartbeat inside her chest and how he pushed slightly closer when she tickled his side just... Here? No, here.. She pulled back so slightly so she could say "I love you, Flash," before kissing him again to gauge his response.
Flash leaned into her kiss, into her warmth, as he returned it with one of his own. "I love you too."

---------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:15 am "That's entirely up to Kassandra and Chris." Paul answers, raising his eyebrows meaningfully at the pair. "They may like the company but they also may want time on their own to recover. And don't worry, Senka. Sam has already promised to try any new treatments on Kandi first."
"I could probably use the company..." Chris said. "But I think Kass wants to sleep."
-Champion Motto

DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:21 am "Quite." The small canine admitted with a sheepish shrug.

With Cala's help, Riley heaved her bed out of the box, lifting it over her shoulders for a moment before its bulk flopped onto her, swallowing her from view. With a grunt she crawled out from underneath the bed and began to pull it over to a select corner near the window, on the opposite side of the door.

"When I was younger I originally shared a bed with another trainee, a bulldog named Bennett. Apparently the handlers would find me encompassing the whole of the bed when morning came, with my poor bed-mate occupying a small corner. The department fortunately had more space so I began sleeping my own bed. I certainly didn't mind the move, and Bennett's quality of sleep increased vastly once he didn't have paws and feet shoving him during the night." Riley smirked. "I don't mind the company, but it has been hard to find company that doesn't mind me, at least... in that respect."

The small canine then looked over Cala's work, before moving the many cushions over to her bed, careful to maintain the wolf's color coordination as one was set down after the other.
Other than a mild show of concern after Riley is buried under her own bed, Cala is still as she listens to her speak. Her expression gradually falls blank as she listens, considering what exactly could be done. She's lost in thought briefly, watching the pillows be moved from her space with a vacant stare, before snapping back to attention with "Oh! Yeah, my biggest brother used to do the same thing back when we all shared a den in the labs. But, as you can see, we've got a lot of fluff to cushion it." She grins as though the remark was a jab at herself. She was slightly underweight according to Arthur, but with the tundra coat's density, no one would guess. "I don't miss getting kicked, but when they separated me I couldn't manage to sleep all by myself. So, they picked up a big stuffed rabbit pillow, and it was close enough to work." Her head tilts slightly to the side, curious to see if she'd landed the mark. "So if you sleep more soundly with someone else, that might be worth a shot, huh? I mean, you said you sleep alone now, but..." A small shrug concludes her remarks, leaving her free to grab the massive cardboard box and drum the sides of it eagerly. "This place still looks so empty though! Like, you'll need a desk, a chair, some blankets, uhh... what else? Oh! Have you been around the town already? Well, today?"
All the characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I mean... It's not like I'll be away long." Simon shrugs.
"And it's not like I have much."

~~~~
"I think so too." Ed agrees.
"Where to next?
"So, Granule. What should my first order to you as Princess be?"

~~~~
"I know, right?" Joan agrees. "That's the fun of them! Now try saying them faster!"

~~~~
Piper gently pushes the skunk's tail back down, making sure to stand out of the line of fire as she does so.
"Come on, Oreo. I'm sure Mr. Crow here would much rather get acquainted with your other end. Why don't you introduce yourselves to each other?" she suggests.

The crow waits for the skunk to go first, eyeing him suspiciously.

~~~~
"Aah, I see." Flynn says before smirking.
"Do you even know what normal means?" he jokes before looking at the mouse on his shoulder.
"What about you, Kilo? You must have had a few Halloweens. Any good memories you'd like to share or tips on how to celebrate it?"

~~~~
Keeshah wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:12 am OH!? planning on transforming me into a cougar?
"Actually, I thought I'd test out the new cattle prod on you, make sure the batteries are strong enough. If it can make you behave it'll do for any cow." Paul answers the other vet straight faced.
CyberDragon wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:17 pm "I could probably use the company..." Chris said. "But I think Kass wants to sleep."
"Well, I'll leave it up to you three to decide then." Paul says before waiting to hear Senka's answer to Kandi.

~~~~
"Well, of course I'm happy to help deal with bullies." Julie answers before eyeing the jaguar suspiciously.
"What sort of plan is it though? I hope it doesn't break any of our policies or, you know, state laws."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters