HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Chip offered, cringing just a bit at the word 'bite' being followed by a growling stomach, "the others have noticed, they're just letting me lead. Piper does it all the time in the shop," she goaded, referring to a senior salesman swooping in to grab a sale.
----------------
Leslie, totally confused by now, stood on instincts that said a hungry Wolf was trouble. So he reached into his little pack and pulled out the ham sandwich Uncle Leroy had made him and offered half to the Wolf.
--------------------
Sally handed the family up to her mighty friend.
--------------------
Nola snorted. "Another minute, Simon," she said, patting her friend on the arm. She quickly grabbed Snapper and, being careful not to hurt him whilst she made it plain she could, strode over to the Bear. "Take this with you," she demanded, holding the Mouse aloft.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Nola snorted. "Another minute, Simon," she said, patting her friend on the arm. She quickly grabbed Snapper and, being careful not to hurt him whilst she made it plain she could, strode over to the Bear. "Take this with you," she demanded, holding the Mouse aloft.
Deus nodded and accepted the photographer mouse, honestly impressed by Nola's self control. "You show restraint. That good." Deus cupped his hand around Snapper so he wouldn't be able to escape and get himself into trouble. "Will take him to colony. He take pictures of me there, if like."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Sally handed the family up to her mighty friend.
Deus took the family of mice into his open hand. He lifted them up to his shoulder next to his neck and placed them next to Flash. "Grab fur. Hold tight." he instructed the family. "Thank, Sally. I help them from here. Tell Juniper I bring Flash back soon before job interview later."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh," Chip offered, cringing just a bit at the word 'bite' being followed by a growling stomach, "the others have noticed, they're just letting me lead. Piper does it all the time in the shop," she goaded, referring to a senior salesman swooping in to grab a sale.
----------------
Leslie, totally confused by now, stood on instincts that said a hungry Wolf was trouble. So he reached into his little pack and pulled out the ham sandwich Uncle Leroy had made him and offered half to the Wolf.
Cala peeks over, catching a clear familiar scent, then shakes her head. "My folks have me on a pretty strict diet. Thanks though." She takes a moment to consider Chip's comment, looking at the little mouse. She opens her mouth as if to reply, then just closes it again and watches Chip, an uncertain expression on her face as she tilts her head to the side. Glazed eyes, soft frown, left ear pointed up and forward while the right is tilted back slightly, and tail upright as though nothing was wrong.
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

DdeeStar wrote: Cala peeks over, catching a clear familiar scent, then shakes her head. "My folks have me on a pretty strict diet. Thanks though." She takes a moment to consider Chip's comment, looking at the little mouse. She opens her mouth as if to reply, then just closes it again and watches Chip, an uncertain expression on her face as she tilts her head to the side. Glazed eyes, soft frown, left ear pointed up and forward while the right is tilted back slightly, and tail upright as though nothing was wrong.
Is it a See food diet? you see it, you eat it!?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Gameb18oy wrote:Sue shook her head as she listened to this. "Bet its something like low blood sugar if it happened so suddenly" She started to dial the clinic. "Rudder, I'm done with most of the unpacking, but need you to setup most of your stuff on your own while I'm gone okay?" He gave a gave a quick nod, prompting her to pet his head.
"No, it's concussion. He ran into the tree." Piper tells the vet. She's a bit confused by the wolf's ramblings but wants to comfort her anyway.
"You're fine. We had a - ow - pet wolf called Doc living here not too long ago. You picked the right neighbourhood to move to. I - ow - gotta go. Coming, Lucky?" she asks as she's shepherded into the car.
"And don't mind Chip. She's the antithesis to shy." she adds over her shoulder, only turning slightly to avoid straining her rib.

~~~~
Flynn tilts an ear.
"I think it's here now, actually." he opines. "That or you've got a package on the way, Josh, because someone is walking up the drive."
Sure enough, a few seconds later the doorbell rings.
"What'd I tell ya?" the buck grins.

~~~~
Olivia eagerly grabs two pawfuls of fur.

"Flash? Could you hold my pack, please? I can't hold it, Harry and Deus all at once." Ed asks, carefully keeping his voice steady to try to hide his emotions. This is where he was born, where he's lived his entire life, where his kids were born and where his mate had become dinner to a prowling predator. It holds a great memory memories, both good and bad, so leaving is a difficult step for him.

"You like Miss Jumiper, don't you, Mister Flash?" Olivia asks with the typical forthrightness of pups. "You smell like her and your ears are pink. And you're smiling."

~~~~
"So," Simon says when Nola returns.
"Can I see my room yet? Now that you've kicked out the party-crashers?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'd better go with," Chip said, nodding towards Piper even as she spoke to Cala, "Her dad would have all sorts of questions if I went home without her. Coming?"
"Any gaymes yew want tew play, Oreo," Leslie asked, putting his sandwich away.
-----------------
"Of course, Deus," Sally said, giving Ed a little wave.
-----------------
"Yeah," Nola said casually, "I think the Bear's got his hands full of Rodents." She helped/offered to help Simon up and, before they headed to the room with Mice and Bears, showed him the intercom on the wall in the hall. "There's ne of these intercommunication things in the Poolhouse,/color]" she told the Tod, pointing to first the top button, then the bottom. "Press this button and the other inter thing beeps. Press the bottom button once and you can talk with the person at the other end. Usually stuff like 'mind if I come down' or 'someone here to see you'" she continued, doing a bad impersonation of Thomas. "Humes figure calling ahead is politer than barging in. Usually."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Hlaoroo wrote: "You're fine. We had a - ow - pet wolf called Doc living here not too long ago. You picked the right neighbourhood to move to. I - ow - gotta go. Coming, Lucky?" she asks as she's shepherded into the car.
Cala's ear turns to catch Piper's voice, but upon hearing the word "pet" her ear flicks back forward, not taking her eyes off Chip. She purposefully ignores the rest of the sentence, trying to watch Chip's movements.
Hlaoroo wrote: "And don't mind Chip. She's the antithesis to shy." she adds over her shoulder, only turning slightly to avoid straining her rib.
The next comment is clearly heard, her ear twitching over again and her giving a quiet huff of annoyance, but she refuses to look away from Chip. She calls generally towards Piper using a sweet, carefree tone, "Thanks, but I'll be fine. Don't worry about me, you're the one who needs attention." She responds, turning partially to see Piper and keep Chip in her peripheral as she speaks, then back.
Keeshah wrote: Is it a See food diet? you see it, you eat it!?

She simply shakes her head, both ears flicking back as she tries to shut out the natural and pet-made deluge of sounds that her addled conscious wants to identify.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'd better go with," Chip said, nodding towards Piper even as she spoke to Cala, "Her dad would have all sorts of questions if I went home without her. Coming?"
Cala, acting weirdly annoyed by something, spins fully to Chip moving so she sits on her legs, then blurts out "Can I ask you something? Candidly? Promise I won't react on the answer, I just can't... get a read on you." She tilts her head slightly, still displeased, as if seeing Chip from a different angle would help her understand the mouse's personality better. Her right handpaw sits on her knee, while the left taps a consistent beat into the grass.
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Be with you in a moment or so, Piper," Chip said before climbing up to Cala's knee. "What's up?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Be with you in a moment or so, Piper," Chip said before climbing up to Cala's knee. "What's up?"
Cala's conviction suddenly shatters as she tries to find a way to ask without accusing Chip right before she leaves, knowing she won't be able to explain herself if she's wrong. "I, uh, was wondering... if you..." She shakes her head quickly, trying to shake the fog off her mind. "Nevermind. It'll take too long, and you need to go, they need you. And, uh, there's definitely not room for me, so I'll just be here!" She gives a big smile as she waits for Chip to leave.
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"The answer is 'probably'," Chip grinned back, before nodding to Leslie and Oreo. "Keep an eye on him, will ya? He often gets in trouble. See ya later!"
"Do knot," Leslie protested as Chip hurried back to the car.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Given all that had transpired, and the fact a wolf had arrived very suddenly, Lucky had been left speechless. "H-hI, I'm Lucky. We should really get Piper to the vet. I've never actually broken a rib, but I don't think it's something that you should just let sit, you know?"

------------

"Ooh, give him a good tip," says Ryyn. "Anyone who brings food deserves a good tip."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:Olivia eagerly grabs two pawfuls of fur.

"Flash? Could you hold my pack, please? I can't hold it, Harry and Deus all at once." Ed asks, carefully keeping his voice steady to try to hide his emotions. This is where he was born, where he's lived his entire life, where his kids were born and where his mate had become dinner to a prowling predator. It holds a great memory memories, both good and bad, so leaving is a difficult step for him.

"You like Miss Jumiper, don't you, Mister Flash?" Olivia asks with the typical forthrightness of pups. "You smell like her and your ears are pink. And you're smiling."
"Sure thing, Ed." Flash accepted the pack and held it over his shoulder when Olivia addressed him. "You're pretty observant." He smiled at her. "Yes, I like Juniper very much." He said.

Deus had already crossed the yard and was at the edge of the forest. Every one of his footfalls shook the ground, sending leaves drifting down from the trees.

That was when Flash noticed Olivia was missing some precious cargo. "Olivia?" Flash asked. "Where are your friends?" he asked, referring to the dolls she left on the bed back at the house.
-Champion Motto

DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

WeirdGamer wrote:Given all that had transpired, and the fact a wolf had arrived very suddenly, Lucky had been left speechless. "H-hI, I'm Lucky. We should really get Piper to the vet. I've never actually broken a rib, but I don't think it's something that you should just let sit, you know?"
Cala notes that the other rabbit has turned his attention from the wounded, and gives a little smile. "Get in there, don't make her wait. I'll hold this territory while you're off." Her long-shot joke brings her a small giggle as she waves him off towards the car.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"The answer is 'probably'," Chip grinned back, before nodding to Leslie and Oreo. "Keep an eye on him, will ya? He often gets in trouble. See ya later!"
She winks at Leslie. "Love the rapport between you two."
All the characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"The answer is 'probably'," Chip grinned back, before nodding to Leslie and Oreo. "Keep an eye on him, will ya? He often gets in trouble. See ya later!"

No wait we haf to go! Howl are we going to ride the horses if we don't get to go to the vet tooz?
Looking up at Cala
We going to have to ride the wolf there?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Do knot," Leslie replied to Cala, with a notable smirk before he heard Oreo speak. "We cud alwaes ask Miss Cala to walk uz?" He sighed slightly. "We do no the way..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Do knot," Leslie replied to Cala, with a notable smirk before he heard Oreo speak.
Confused, she mutters to empty space "What could that possibly me-"
Keeshah wrote: No wait we haf to go! Howl are we going to ride the horses if we don't get to go to the vet tooz?
Looking up at Cala
We going to have to ride the wolf there?
All thought processes come to an immediate stop, words half-said. Unsure of all but the fact that she didn't want the weird cat on her sent all her thoughts screaming into overtime, but some foreign slowdown in her nervous system caused her to just sit there, pondering what had happened.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"We cud alwaes ask Miss Cala to walk uz?" He sighed slightly. "We do no the way..."
Cala stumbles dazedly to her feet, trying to pretend nothing happened but subtly watching the skunk for any quick movements. "Well, ah, I don't mind, but I do need to tell my humes first. Also, I don't have my things or a weapon I now realize because I didn't want Anthony to stop me before I met someone." She spins to look at her house, trying to see if anyone is watching her, though no one is within view of the windows. "I wish I had grabbed clothes most though." She takes a step towards her house then spins back to face the two, flicking her visor's brim up higher on her face. "You two want to come meet them? Depending on what you eat, we've got food."
Last edited by DdeeStar on Sat May 30, 2020 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sownds OK," Leslie said. "Yew'll be OK," he told Oreo redundantly as Chip popped up into the car.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

CyberDragon wrote:
Deus had already crossed the yard and was at the edge of the forest. Every one of his footfalls shook the ground, sending leaves drifting down from the trees.

That was when Flash noticed Olivia was missing some precious cargo. "Olivia?" Flash asked. "Where are your friends?" he asked, referring to the dolls she left on the bed back at the house.

Sunny took this chance to lift up his ears as he looked around. Normally, every sense of him would tell him not to go towards danger, but curiosity got the better of his nose caught the very faint sniff of something odd. As everyone was paying more attention to Kryo and the others Sunny began to wander off towards the smell. He started off towards the edge of the playground heading into the forest, and followed his nose.

Luna however, had been preoccupied with Kryo, Luna looked around and noticed Sunny wasn't with her. "Sunny? Sunny!" She ran off after him as she had noticed her friend Sunny going into the forest.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Sownds OK," Leslie said. "Yew'll be OK," he told Oreo redundantly as Chip popped up into the car.

Oreo had already scampered up on the cars bumper and up into the trunk lip to ride on the car to the vet.
Hops on up!
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Sownds OK," Leslie said. "Yew'll be OK," he told Oreo redundantly as Chip popped up into the car.
Keeshah wrote: Oreo had already scampered up on the cars bumper and up into the trunk lip to ride on the car to the vet.
Hops on up!
GrimD@rk8290 wrote: Sunny took this chance to lift up his ears as he looked around. Normally, every sense of him would tell him not to go towards danger, but curiosity got the better of his nose caught the very faint sniff of something odd. As everyone was paying more attention to Kryo and the others Sunny began to wander off towards the smell. He started off towards the edge of the playground heading into the forest, and followed his nose.

Luna however, had been preoccupied with Kryo, Luna looked around and noticed Sunny wasn't with her. "Sunny? Sunny!" She ran off after him as she had noticed her friend Sunny going into the forest.
"Nothing ends a meeting better than everyone running in opposite directions."She grins happily, reveling in the chaos that provides such a stark contrast to the scheduled life of the lab. Her attention shifts to the cat remaining. "Well, Leslie, offer stands. Not like Brian couldn't drive you two there himself, but Skunk thing looks like it's enjoying itself and I'm not about to interfere. Chances are something else insane will happen soon, as this is a quiet, peaceful town, but I'd rather be semi-prepared." Cala begins the short walk back to her house, expecting Leslie to go stop the Skunk's imminent injury and give her some time to de-stress from the rapid-fire events she had walked into.
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um," Leslie said, having almost understood all Cala said to a point his ears pricked up, "OK! See yew laytur, Miss Wolf!" He trotted over to the car and looked up at his bestest. "They'ur not gowing to go wiv yew on there," he told Oreo. "We'll knead to walk. It's not far."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um," Leslie said, having almost understood all Cala said to a point his ears pricked up, "OK! See yew laytur, Miss Wolf!" He trotted over to the car and looked up at his bestest. "They'ur not gowing to go wiv yew on there," he told Oreo. "We'll knead to walk. It's not far."

It's very far! that's why the hoomans take the car!!
Patting the trunk lid, thump thump
come on up
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Flynn tilts an ear.
"I think it's here now, actually." he opines. "That or you've got a package on the way, Josh, because someone is walking up the drive."
Sure enough, a few seconds later the doorbell rings.
"What'd I tell ya?" the buck grins.
"I'll get it" Josh grinned as he skipped toward the door
"Wow" Nadia chuckled "I'm never gonna be able to sneak up on you am I?"
"Ok guys! Food's here!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Nope!" Flynn grins, waggling his ears.
"These aren't just for show, you know. Now, if you were mouse-sized maybe. Kilo can be incredibly quiet when he wants to be."

~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'd better go with," Chip said, nodding towards Piper even as she spoke to Cala, "Her dad would have all sorts of questions if I went home without her. Coming?"
"Yeah, we'd better- better tell Dad. He'll need to come too. To talk to the vet." Piper points out.

Meanwhile, the vet has finally answered the phone.
"Walton Veterinary Clinic, this is Sandy speaking. Sorry to have kept you waiting. How can I help you?"

~~~~
Simon smirks a little at Nola's impression of the human.
"So cats just barge in then?" he quips.

~~~~
"My friends?" Olivia is confused at first until the realisation hits her like a thunderbolt.
"I don't- Oh! No! My dollies! We have to go back for them! I forgot my dollies!" she exclaims, starting to cry.
"Can we go back? Please?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"My friends?" Olivia is confused at first until the realisation hits her like a thunderbolt.
"I don't- Oh! No! My dollies! We have to go back for them! I forgot my dollies!" she exclaims, starting to cry.
"Can we go back? Please?"
Deus glanced over at Flash, who looked back up at him. Flash smiled. "I'll get them. Keep going, Deus. I'll catch up with you."

Deus nodded, and flash jumped from his shoulder. The mouse somersaulted through the air and landed on his feet. He dug his claws into the dirt below him, and with the sound of a firecracker, he shot off back towards the house at a rather absurd speed.

Flash sped into the house and took a flying leap onto the table with the dollhouse. He opened the door and ran inside. "HeyJunipersorrybutOliviaforgotsomething!" he said as he ran past Juniper. He dashed about the dollhouse until he found the toys laying on the bed. He picked them up and ran for the door, giving Juniper a drive-by smooch on the cheek. "LoveyoubutIgottagetbackbeforeDeusgetstoofar! SeeyousoonJuniper!" he called, his voice actually being subject to the Doppler effect as he ran back out of the door.

- - - - -
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:Sunny took this chance to lift up his ears as he looked around. Normally, every sense of him would tell him not to go towards danger, but curiosity got the better of his nose caught the very faint sniff of something odd. As everyone was paying more attention to Kryo and the others Sunny began to wander off towards the smell. He started off towards the edge of the playground heading into the forest, and followed his nose.

Sunny, following his nose, would eventually come face to furry belly with a colossal grizzly bear. The bear was covered in scars, and looked none too pleased about being nearly run into. "Watch where you go!" he growled.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Right, Juniper thought as the fleeting Flash flowed by, that happened.
----------------
"I used to invite," Nola sighed. "More fool me, eh?" She put a paw back on his shoulder. "Still, I learn from my errors."
----------------
Leslie looked unsure but decided the best way to stop his friend from getting hurt was to go along with him so he hopped up and held on.
----------------
"He can hear a creeping Mouse with a cork cane from across the room," kilo told the room.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Cala swings the door shut behind her, Anthony's programmed home assistant announcing "Front door". Visor off, thrown to the side and collar now in her hand, the magnetic clasp easily released. Finally, some peace and-

"Look who's back." Brian sits at the table still, facing Cala. It's at this point that she remembers the two rules he left her with when she ran out the door: don't leave the yard, and don't attract attention. Cala's ears and tail drop as she realizes she's going to have to deal with a long psychological discussion about the reason that he set those rules.

"Oh, come on. I know, you're disappointed and all, but you can't be mad because I thought I was asleep!" An appeal against the sedatives? Hopefully he'll believe that.

Brian puts his hand against his forehead with a heavy sigh. "You should act in good conscience regardless. We'll reserve this for later, but next time start with the fact that you know someone was injured." He advises.

Cala's shark smile returns. "Ooh, that is a good one. Speaking of injury-" She quickly moves to the window by the table, peering out towards the park. "-the two little cats on the car trunk want to go to the vet. Not by getting hurt, though that probably is where it's heading. I'm gonna get clothes on, can you drive us?"

Brian turns the chair to watch out the window. "One's a skunk. And Anthony's taking you to get registered once he's done with his video." He follows this by uttering "I can't believe he didn't prepare more than two days' worth."

Cala 'oohs' happily as she realizes that means Matthias is here, and quickly replies "I'llgetdressedwhenhe'sdoneletmeknowifsomeonecomesby!" and dashes into the basement where Anthony is. The videos normally take around fifteen minutes to record, so if he's already started she figures she can help him finish and get moving before the vet (Cala immediately assuming the vet will) kicks the two off the car.
All the characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie looked unsure but decided the best way to stop his friend from getting hurt was to go along with him so he hopped up and held on.
welcome aboard!
DdeeStar wrote: Cala 'oohs' happily as she realizes that means Matthias is here, and quickly replies "I'llgetdressedwhenhe'sdoneletmeknowifsomeonecomesby!" and dashes into the basement where Anthony is. The videos normally take around fifteen minutes to record, so if he's already started she figures she can help him finish and get moving before the vet (Cala immediately assuming the vet will) kicks the two off the car.

Oreo hooks his long claws into the gap of the trunk lid.
First time i have ridden on the outside, always had to be strapped down on the insides before
Citrisfur

A Wild Raccoon Appeared!

Post by Citrisfur »

Another animal, a clearly collarless raccoon (although her fur is ruffled around her neck, as if it was recently messed with), appears from seemingly nowhere as she walks around the side of the truck, looking up at the two pets already on top. She speaks loudly, calling up to the pets.

"Hey!" she starts. "Where are you two taking this piece of junk?" Waiting with both of her paws on her hips, she somehow manages to look impatient yet unconcerned about their response.
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie looked down at the Raccoon girl and smiled what he hoped was an inviting smile. "Fink it'z going tew be taking us, mizz."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Citrisfur wrote: "Hey!" she starts. "Where are you two taking this piece of junk?" Waiting with both of her paws on her hips, she somehow manages to look impatient yet unconcerned about their response.
Well, we were kinda hoppin' it was going to be taken us. not us taking it..
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie looked down at the Raccoon girl and smiled what he hoped was an inviting smile. "Fink it'z going tew be taking us, mizz."
Dat's wot i just said!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I no," the kitten said, wondering if there was room for a third up here, "we sed it togefur!" He offered the newcomer a hand. "I's Leslie. This iz Oreo."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Citrisfur

Richmond Acres - Raccoon Responds

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I no," the kitten said, wondering if there was room for a third up here, "we sed it togefur!" He offered the newcomer a hand. "I's Leslie. This iz Oreo."
The raccoon doesn't move, other than taking both of her arms off of her hips and crossing them in front of her body.

"How long will you be gone for? You all don't typically stay up late into the night."
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

CyberDragon wrote:
Sunny, following his nose, would eventually come face to furry belly with a colossal grizzly bear. The bear was covered in scars, and looked none too pleased about being nearly run into. "Watch where you go!" he growled.
Sunny stopped when he hit something brown big and rather fuzzy. He had been looking too close to the ground and had not been paying too much attention to what was in front of him. At least he wasn't, but getting a face full of bear fur actually managed to get Sunny's full attention. He looked up and while true he had seen bears at the zoo, he had never encountered one this close before.

He was however frozen with fear, and his mind went blank om what to actually do. Thankfully though this gave Sunny long enough to process that the bear had actually spoken to him."Oh. Uh, hi? Sorry I...didn't see you there. Please don't hurt me..."

Luna however wasn't far behind the pair.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Down't no," Leslie replied, still holding out the hand, "down't no even if they'll go wiv us on here. Sure yew don't want tew come? The moore the merier, as Mom Nyssa used tew sae."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Citrisfur

Richmond Acres - Raccoon Responds

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Down't no," Leslie replied, still holding out the hand, "down't no even if they'll go wiv us on here. Sure yew don't want tew come? The moore the merier, as Mom Nyssa used tew sae."
The raccoon doesn’t respond, turning around to look at the houses behind her instead.

“You’re waiting on more pets? How many of you are leaving?”
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie, sensing something was up, slid off the car and appeared near the female Raccoon. "Ownley the wuns in the car," he told her. "Yew OK? Wat's yore name?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Citrisfur

Introduction - Nadirth'ynn!

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie, sensing something was up, slid off the car and appeared near the female Raccoon. "Ownley the wuns in the car," he told her. "Yew OK? Wat's yore name?"
The raccoon looks Leslie up and down, not moving otherwise, before smiling and holding out a paw.

”Nadirth’ynn. You can just stick with Nadir though - it’s easier to say.”
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie shook it. "Lyke I sed, I'm Leslie. Which is easy tew say.". He smiled back at her
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Citrisfur

Richmond Acres - Nadirth'ynn Responds

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie shook it. "Lyke I sed, I'm Leslie. Which is easy tew say.". He smiled back at her.
"Mhmm. Soo, I'ma go this way now," she points with both of her paws to the right, "before one of your humans chase me out of the neighborhood again. I'm not supposed to be here without a collar."
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953