HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

DdeeStar

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by DdeeStar »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote: "You think he's going to be okay?" Sunny asked about, as he noticed Cala was listening to Kryo breathing.
He noticed she said the word fretting, and had assumed Cala was talking about him making Sunny blush profusely hard, his cheeks turning a cherry red as he said. "I wasn't fretting over her I mean, I worry about all my friends. I mean, only when they're hurt..."
Luna looked at Sunny. "You wanna help? Try..."
"You said house 26 earlier? What's at house 26?" Sunny asked as he seemed interested in what Cala was saying.
She waves her handpaw dismissively as the two continue to talk to her. "One: I dunno. Not a medic. Two: My folks. A lot of boxes, my outfits, props, that sorta stuff."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Wh...what are you planning to do," Chip asked, sticking close to Piper.
Cala pushes away from Kryo, shifting quickly into a reclined position lying on her back and propping her torso up with her arms. She looks over at Chip, curiously at first, then with her gleaming smile displaying all her well-cleaned fangs. "I'll explain in length afterwards, but as long as he's not a heart patient there's no risk. I'm basically just gonna flood his nervous system with adrenaline to kick-start him. If I can hit some primal triggers, his biological wiring will do whatever I convince it it has to to survive." She pauses, frowning and tilting her head as she considers what she said, then speaks again in a more serious tone. "I'm a professional actor. Don't try this at home."
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper swears and rolls Kryo into the recovery position before passing Rudder her phone again.
"Rudder, get your mother here fast." she instructs, searching Kryo's collar and jacket pockets for contact details of his owner and for any evidence of what he might have been going to say.
He quickly began dialing the phone, mildly surprised by how quickly Kyro's condition got worse. "Mom! Dude just fainted! Please hurry out n-" All the pets would hear the door slam as Sue ran outside. He made a few motions for people to make space so she could examine him. "Piper, tell her if you found anything."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote: Luna walked over towards Leslie and Oreo. "I mean, if she was really out to hurt us, I doubt she'd be trying to take our friends over there to vet." Luna said as she had walked away from Sunny, Cala, Piper, and Kryo.
To you Domestic pets she looks like a huge dog. to us wild born ferals, she is a hunter killer!

Shaking needles out of his spotted fur.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

DdeeStar wrote: She waves her handpaw dismissively as the two continue to talk to her. "One: I dunno. Not a medic. Two: My folks. A lot of boxes, my outfits, props, that sorta stuff."
Sunny looked a bit confused at her, before he said. "What you mean like your house? And if you're not a medic, I don't think it's a good idea to..."
DdeeStar wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Wh...what are you planning to do," Chip asked, sticking close to Piper.
Cala pushes away from Kryo, shifting quickly into a reclined position lying on her back and propping her torso up with her arms. She looks over at Chip, curiously at first, then with her gleaming smile displaying all her well-cleaned fangs. "I'll explain in length afterwards, but as long as he's not a heart patient there's no risk. I'm basically just gonna flood his nervous system with adrenaline to kick-start him. If I can hit some primal triggers, his biological wiring will do whatever I convince it it has to to survive." She pauses, frowning and tilting her head as she considers what she said, then speaks again in a more serious tone. "I'm a professional actor. Don't try this at home."
Sunny again spoke up. "Maybe we should wait till... However, Sunny heard the familiar sound of a door slamming shut, and as he looked he saw Sue. Though, thankful as he was now wasn't the time for pleasantries.
Gameb18oy wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:Piper swears and rolls Kryo into the recovery position before passing Rudder her phone again.
"Rudder, get your mother here fast." she instructs, searching Kryo's collar and jacket pockets for contact details of his owner and for any evidence of what he might have been going to say.
He quickly began dialing the phone, mildly surprised by how quickly Kyro's condition got worse. "Mom! Dude just fainted! Please hurry out n-" All the pets would hear the door slam as Sue ran outside. He made a few motions for people to make space so she could examine him. "Piper, tell her if you found anything."
Sunny waves his arms. "He's over here!" Sunny of course ran up to Sue and grabbed her paw, leading her right to Kyro. "This way, hurry!"
Keeshah wrote: To you Domestic pets she looks like a huge dog. to us wild born ferals, she is a hunter killer!

Shaking needles out of his spotted fur.
Luna looked back at Cala and upon observing further started to agree. "Huh, you know, now that you mention it. I can see what you mean..."
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So you're an actor," Chip said, loudly enough for Leslie, Luna and Oreo to hear if they were listening. "Hello, Human," she said to Sue. "We've got two patients now."
--------------
"Come talk tew her," Leslie tried, picking a few needles out, "Mite make yew not a frayed. Look, a Miss hyuman has arived."
--------------
"I think they're returning to us," Kilo said, not that he'd been listening.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Cala quickly jumps to her feet and does one big hop backwards to clear Kryo's area. She pulls her visor down, killing her smile and generally trying to avoid drawing any more attention. The flood of movement and action clearly is making her nervous, as she continues taking small steps away from the newly-arriving vet. She's no longer paying attention to those speaking to her, cautiously watching the vet, and steps away again to try to get some personal space. Right, an actual vet should handle this. It wouldn't have worked anyway.
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, I'm gonna regret this," Chip said, taking a breath before steeling her nerve and heading towards the Wolf to climb. "I'm too trusting," she told herself on the way up, "and you're too tall." As she reached the shoulder, she adjusted her empty glasses. "I believe you were saying we could trust you, yeah? I take it you trust you," she asked. " And the kitten called me dumb," she muttered to herself sarcastically.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, I'm gonna regret this," Chip said, taking a breath before steeling her nerve and heading towards the Wolf to climb. "I'm too trusting," she told herself on the way up, "and you're too tall." As she reached the shoulder, she adjusted her empty glasses. "I believe you were saying we could trust you, yeah? I take it you trust you," she asked. " And the kitten called me dumb," she muttered to herself sarcastically.
Cala freezes immediately after she realizes she's being touched, muscles fully tensed as she stands perfectly still. Her fur, still slightly damp and lavender-scented from an earlier shower, is easily climbed due to its rough texture, and once Chip reaches her shoulder she releases a shaky breath, slowly relaxing as she quietly gives a nervous laugh. "H... ha, that's... a new feeling." She's visibly unnerved by Chip's proximity, and stares straight forward with a forced smile. Her inexperience with other animals, let alone those small and friendly enough to climb her, has her in a state of silent panic, torn between her want to appear normal and her dislike of strangers. She mutters quietly out of the side of her mouth to Chip, attempting to keep her voice calm. "Can... I... help you, somehow?"
All the characters!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

CyberDragon wrote:Chris looked over at Senka. As his sister spoke, he managed to crack a smile. "Don't make me laugh..." he said. "No, really... everything hurts. I don't want to make it worse. But yeah, you caught me. I've got no dignity left. At least I was sane enough to try and run from the bear, so... I might not have dignity, but at least I have a... semi functional mind. Had such a low month, I'll count that... as a win."
"Well once you hit rock bottom, usually there's only one way to go. But Kandi's right. She might not like it, but she'll be alive. Maybe the humans will come around, but what you guys should be focusing is one, recovering from this mess. And two, earning the humans' trust. It wasn't easy, I remember Kandi had to fight for the looongest time for me to be here, and even then they wanted to do stuff like take my claws out. It's a long road, that's for sure."
Keeshah wrote:Oh? So now you do want your fur dyed hot pink?? HoneyPie Evil smile..
"Har har..." Senka snorted at her owner, shaking her head and about to dismiss it... before her expression turned into a frown, and then to slight trepidation at the vet's persistent grin. "No no... that's not funny... I would like ridiculous... Kandi..." She groaned and then looked to her brother. "Then there are some times when you wonder if it was ever worth it wish you never left the forest in the first place..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"More can we help you," Chip asked. "Aside from being a Wolf... which is plenty scary, heh," she admitted, "you seem like a nice person who was just looking to help so I figured, um, one of us should get your attention and say 'thank you', yeah?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"More can we help you," Chip asked. "Aside from being a Wolf... which is plenty scary, heh," she admitted, "you seem like a nice person who was just looking to help so I figured, um, one of us should get your attention and say 'thank you', yeah?"
Cala blushes slightly, her ears flicking back. "Oh. I appreciate the sentiment, but I didn't do a thing there. In fact, I was in the way. This situation was under control, and..." She works through what Chip said as she speaks, suddenly pausing her beratement. "Wolf. Oh. Shoot. I, I gotta go. Thanks and all, but..." She starts to swing around, then remembers that Chip is on her and stops, instead merely laying her palm open at her shoulder to help Chip down. "I don't know if I'm registered yet, and-" She nods subtly towards the vet. "I may be in big trouble if she notices me and I get implicated here."
All the characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Har har..." Senka snorted at her owner, shaking her head and about to dismiss it... before her expression turned into a frown, and then to slight trepidation at the vet's persistent grin. "No no... that's not funny... I would like ridiculous... Kandi..." She groaned and then looked to her brother. "Then there are some times when you wonder if it was ever worth it wish you never left the forest in the first place..."
But you would be the Famous Pink Panther!
An i don't see you giving up the soft comfy bed, or the flea and tick powder, or Movie nite, or all the fancy meats. or well you know..

GrimD@rk8290 wrote: Luna looked back at Cala and upon observing further started to agree. "Huh, you know, now that you mention it. I can see what you mean..."

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"So you're an actor," Chip said, loudly enough for Leslie, Luna and Oreo to hear if they were listening. "Hello, Human," she said to Sue. "We've got two patients now."
--------------
"Come talk tew her," Leslie tried, picking a few needles out, "Mite make yew not a frayed. Look, a Miss hyuman has arived."

Yeah.. you should have seen what a wild bear did to two pumas!
Waddling closer to the shewolf
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You should stay," Chip advised, heading over towards the hand. "Take it from a dumb mouse who used to live here. You run, they'll think you did something. Stay and you have a group who'll say you weren't to blame and wanted to help. Including the vet's own pets." She stepped on the hand with paws that were almost not trembling. "Anyhow," she added, imitating a lift attendant, "Ding! Top floor. Friendly Wolves and lavender accessories. Going down."
-------------
"I fink she's OK," Leslie said, still wondering how to fight Cala if the Wolf made a move on his Rabbit friends, "Just, um, bee polyte."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You should stay," Chip advised, heading over towards the hand. "Take it from a dumb mouse who used to live here. You run, they'll think you did something. Stay and you have a group who'll say you weren't to blame and wanted to help.
Including the vet's own pets.
" She stepped on the hand with paws that were almost not trembling. "Anyhow," she added, imitating a lift attendant, "Ding! Top floor. Friendly Wolves and lavender accessories. Going down."
Carla's smile relaxes into more mischievous one as she looks down at Chip. "That dumb thing's really eating you up, huh?" She giggles quietly, then begins a slow bow, lowering herself to her knees and Chip gently to the ground. "We here at Wilson Tower appreciate your time, and wish you a safe day." She stays on her knees, sitting back on her feet while keeping her handpaw to the ground. She continues to speak as if thinking aloud. "For a naive little mouse, you seem to know what you're talking about. Maybe I can learn something from this." She gestures vaguely towards the crowd with her off-handpaw, grinning ear to ear.
All the characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Gameb18oy wrote:"Piper, tell her if you found anything."
Piper shakes her head.
"Oreo flattened - ow - me before I could. He was about to- to say something about his medical history before he passed out though- oh. You are a wolf..." the doe trails off, finally noticing Cala.

~~~~
"Just a hunch." Simon shrugs, pushing away his water dish, stomach full for now.
"So what's there to do around here?"

~~~~
Ed takes a deep, steadying breath and squares his shoulders before hefting Harry and his pack and stepping onto the hand.

"Well, thanks, humans, for everything. Come, Olivia. It's time we were going." he says with a sense of finality and formality.

"Bye, Miss Juniper! I hope I see you again some day. You should come visit some time!" Olivia waves, following her father obediently.

Unbeknownst to her, her dolls are still on the bed where she was bouncing.

~~~~
"Hey guys!" Flynn greets, arriving back in the lounge.
"Did we order yet? I'm starving!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Sue shook her head as she listened to this. "Bet its something like low blood sugar if it happened so suddenly" She started to dial the clinic. "Rudder, I'm done with most of the unpacking, but need you to setup most of your stuff on your own while I'm gone okay?" He gave a gave a quick nod, prompting her to pet his head.
-------------------
Simon was having a hard time continuing to ignore Snapper, the mouse impatient for answers began using his flash from below as he took snapshots of the fox
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Nola considered before sighing, "I could say there's a reason I want a friend who isn't a Cat..." she paused as the camera snapped, "but not right now. Rodent, your ride is going." She poked at Snapper with a toe-claw to 'point' out the need for him to head off. "As for things to do? Well, there's a small games room with some Human table games and a pinball machine, there's the Pool for swimming - Thomas's parents set it up with a fur filter so we don't get things clogged, y'know? And there's stuff in your pool house which I can show you in a couple of minutes."
------------------
"Of course I will, Olivia," Juniper promised as the young Mouse got on Sally's hand, "and Deus can bring you back here. With Ed's permission." She headed back to the door of the house as Sally carried the family across the room. "Flash? Can I see you for a moment before you go?" She headed behind the cover of the door.
-----------------
"Nah," Chip said dismissively, "he insults me, I insult the fleabrain. We're not really friends but... I don't know." Chip moved a little closer to Piper as the Doe noticed Carla and spoke. "See? That's the kind of reaction most of us'll give you. Well, the level headed ones anyhow."
----------------
Leslie was still with Luna and Oreo, putting an arm around his best friend's shoulders to give him courage. "Say hello," he whispered.
----------------
"I believe the Sushi and the salad are in hand, dear boy," Kilo replied, "and how did you two get on, if I might enquire?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie was still with Luna and Oreo, putting an arm around his best friend's shoulders to give him courage. "Say hello," he whispered.
Hello... (oreo squeeks) I really wish miss Ranger Cougar was here right now...
Or even animal controlz
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Oreo flattened - ow - me before I could. He was about to- to say something about his medical history before he passed out though- oh. You are a wolf..." the doe trails off, finally noticing Cala.
She gives a one-handpaw wave. "Born and raised."
Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie was still with Luna and Oreo, putting an arm around his best friend's shoulders to give him courage. "Say hello," he whispered.
Hello... (oreo squeeks) I really wish miss Ranger Cougar was here right now...
Or even animal controlz
Cala briefly faces Oreo, giving the three a toothy grin. "Hi, Cahalith Wilson, pleasure to meet you." She then turns back to the vet and Rudder, and speaks openly, more curious than concerned, to the group around her. "That is a sword, right? I'm not still under, am I? I feel like that should've been addressed at some point but everyone's just fine with it. Including the vet, which brings more questions." She follows that line with a light giggle, and comment explaining her laugh. "Also, the fact that a ranger's name is Cougar is hilarious."
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip chuckled lightly. "It's funny but it's even more ridiculous than you think. The Human ranger? The Ranger who IS a Cougar lives with her. Richmond Acres is a calm, nice, place with some of the whackiest people around."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Keeshah wrote:Look, she will be safer in the Zoo.
If she does manage to get to be a pet, she will be red tagged as a dangerous.
One little slip up, one getting into a scruffle, an they will put her to sleep forever.
Chris turned his head back to the ceiling and sighed. "...I know. I... think I understand," he said. "Just... is there a way I could talk to my sister before anyone else does? I don't want to risk her saying things she might regret later."
Keeshah wrote:well you survived to be humiliated another day so far..
Chris smirked. "Yeah, alright. I'll take that."
Roarin wrote:"Well once you hit rock bottom, usually there's only one way to go. But Kandi's right. She might not like it, but she'll be alive. Maybe the humans will come around, but what you guys should be focusing is one, recovering from this mess. And two, earning the humans' trust. It wasn't easy, I remember Kandi had to fight for the looongest time for me to be here, and even then they wanted to do stuff like take my claws out. It's a long road, that's for sure."
"You're right." Chris responded. "That's why I have to talk to Kassandra before any of the humans do. She doesn't trust any of them, but... I think I can talk some sense into her."

-------------------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course I will, Olivia," Juniper promised as the young Mouse got on Sally's hand, "and Deus can bring you back here. With Ed's permission." She headed back to the door of the house as Sally carried the family across the room. "Flash? Can I see you for a moment before you go?" She headed behind the cover of the door.
"Sure thing, Juniper." Flash said, waving at Ed and his family as Sally carried them away. He followed Juniper into the doll house and behind the closed door, unaware of what Juniper was planning once he got there. "What was it you wanted to talk about?"

Meanwhile, Deus held out his hand to accept the mouse family Sally was carrying.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Mostly to remind you to come back," Juniper said, making sure the door was - probably - shut before pulling Flash into a deep kiss.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash found himself being pulled into Juniper's arms, her lips planted solidly on his in a deep kiss. He was caught off guard. He didn't think, nor know what to do. So he went with it. His heart was jumping in his chest. His mind was in a fog. He let go of all thoughts and simply went with it. Flash embraced Juniper, wrapping a hand behind her back and stroking the back of her head with the other, and pulled her in tightly. He returned the kiss with one even deeper, filled as he was with his burning love for her. All thought of leaving, of what he needed to do, temporarily left his mind as the kiss continued on, growing more and more passionate as the two held each other ever closer.
-Champion Motto

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well," Nola considered before sighing, "I could say there's a reason I want a friend who isn't a Cat..." she paused as the camera snapped, "but not right now. Rodent, your ride is going." She poked at Snapper with a toe-claw to 'point' out the need for him to head off. "As for things to do? Well, there's a small games room with some Human table games and a pinball machine, there's the Pool for swimming - Thomas's parents set it up with a fur filter so we don't get things clogged, y'know? And there's stuff in your pool house which I can show you in a couple of minutes."
Snapper looked confused as he fell back due to Nola pushing him back. "Huh? Why do I need to leave now? Flash is only calling the bear over for that small family... what's pinball by the way? Is that a vidjay game?"
DdeeStar wrote: Cala briefly faces Oreo, giving the three a toothy grin. "Hi, Cahalith Wilson, pleasure to meet you." She then turns back to the vet and Rudder, and speaks openly, more curious than concerned, to the group around her. "That is a sword, right? I'm not still under, am I? I feel like that should've been addressed at some point but everyone's just fine with it. Including the vet, which brings more questions." She follows that line with a light giggle, and comment explaining her laugh. "Also, the fact that a ranger's name is Cougar is hilarious."
"He was a circus animal" Sue said as she lifted up Kyro up, as if that explained everything. She began walking to the car as she waited for the clinic to respond to her call
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Gameb18oy wrote:Rogue was unable to even thank the mouse for the shinies before he was gone. He Admired their sheen a bit before carefully tying his bandana into something resembing a bag around his neck, and dropping his treasures into it... he shivered as he looked over at Deus... but figured conversation would be polite while the bear waited on the mice. "So um... you like mice pal, or mostly just Speedy Gonzalez in there? I ask as the guy seemed nervous I'd try something with them when I introduced myself... and no offense, seems odd for a mouse with a friend like you to be scared of a bird just mildly larger than them, especially with how fast he seems capable of moving"
(I could have sworn I replied to this... sorry.)

"Flash and I same age. Grew up together." Deus replied. "Mice cute, but Flash particularly good friend. He seen... many bad thing happen to many good animal at hands of hungry carnivores. He cautious around most meat-eaters."
-Champion Motto

DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Gameb18oy wrote: "He was a circus animal" Sue said as she lifted up Kyro up, as if that explained everything.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Chip chuckled lightly. "It's funny but it's even more ridiculous than you think. The Human ranger? The Ranger who IS a Cougar lives with her. Richmond Acres is a calm, nice, place with some of the whackiest people around."
Cala looks blankly at Chip, then looks up off into the distance. She speaks contentedly to this point in space, "Well, at least this is a nice dream. Two-day nightmare would've sucked." She slowly gets to her feet, brushing off her knees, and peeks back at Oreo to remark- "Guess it also explains why you don't look like the other cats." She takes a step towards the vet, still a good distance away, and crosses her arms as she watches Sue carry the Husky off. She mutters to herself as she does, "Ridiculous. Mice climbing people, real-life Furret with a sword, backward-tux cat... that adenosine's got kick."
All the characters!
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

CyberDragon wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:Rogue was unable to even thank the mouse for the shinies before he was gone. He Admired their sheen a bit before carefully tying his bandana into something resembing a bag around his neck, and dropping his treasures into it... he shivered as he looked over at Deus... but figured conversation would be polite while the bear waited on the mice. "So um... you like mice pal, or mostly just Speedy Gonzalez in there? I ask as the guy seemed nervous I'd try something with them when I introduced myself... and no offense, seems odd for a mouse with a friend like you to be scared of a bird just mildly larger than them, especially with how fast he seems capable of moving"
(I could have sworn I replied to this... sorry.)

"Flash and I same age. Grew up together." Deus replied. "Mice cute, but Flash particularly good friend. He seen... many bad thing happen to many good animal at hands of hungry carnivores. He cautious around most meat-eaters."
Rogue nodded politely to the bear. "Sorry to hear that. Shame those little guys are seen as snacks by most predators, I find them to be very good customers... do you find crows cute as well by the way? Be nice to have some leverage on the cats and such that see me as just a mouse with wings ultimately."
DdeeStar wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote: "He was a circus animal" Sue said as she lifted up Kyro up, as if that explained everything.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Chip chuckled lightly. "It's funny but it's even more ridiculous than you think. The Human ranger? The Ranger who IS a Cougar lives with her. Richmond Acres is a calm, nice, place with some of the whackiest people around."
Cala looks blankly at Chip, then looks up off into the distance. She speaks contentedly to this point in space, "Well, at least this is a nice dream. Two-day nightmare would've sucked." She slowly gets to her feet, brushing off her knees, and peeks back at Oreo to remark- "Guess it also explains why you don't look like the other cats." She takes a step towards the vet, still a good distance away, and crosses her arms as she watches Sue carry the Husky off. She mutters to herself as she does, "Ridiculous. Mice climbing people, real-life Furret with a sword, backward-tux cat... that adenosine's got kick."
Rudder looked mildly insulted by being called a pokemon... especially one that wasn't an otter. "why do you think you're hallucinating? I don't enjoy my sword making you think I'm not real"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um," Leslie said uncertainly, "Oreo's a Skunk. But he'z a nyce one,! he added quickly.
"Except when he lands on Piper and innocent Mice," Chip muttered. "So, why do you think it's... drugs, Cally?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

CyberDragon wrote:"You're right." Chris responded. "That's why I have to talk to Kassandra before any of the humans do. She doesn't trust any of them, but... I think I can talk some sense into her."

I'll see what i can do to get you two together.. you know wait, strike that..
Turning to Senka.
Oh Senka honey, could you go tell the clinic staff that Chris wants to chat with his sister, before things with her gets out of paw?
Turning back to Chris.
They are pretty angry with me, and might not do so just to spite me. humans right?

-------------------------------
DdeeStar wrote:She slowly gets to her feet, brushing off her knees, and peeks back at Oreo to remark- "Guess it also explains why you don't look like the other cats." She takes a step towards the vet, still a good distance away, and crosses her arms as she watches Sue carry the Husky off. She mutters to herself as she does, "Ridiculous. Mice climbing people, real-life Furret with a sword, backward-tux cat... that adenosine's got kick."
Oreo tries to purr for the wolf..
Churrrrrr
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um," Leslie said uncertainly, "Oreo's a Skunk. But he'z a nyce one,! he added quickly.
"Except when he lands on Piper and innocent Mice," Chip muttered. "So, why do you think it's... drugs, Cally?"
Oreo bounces up to the tasty mouse.
I could have hiked my tail n' sprayed yaa you know.
Last edited by Keeshah on Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I know you a bit better than that, Oreo," Chip declared, edging closer to Piper, "You're not one to hurt anyone on purpose, are you? I know you didn't mean to hurt anyone here, after all." She smiled at him. "Mistakes happen, kid."
---------------
Juniper wanted the moment to go on forever as she felt himpress so deeply it was almost as though they were one Mouse. She put her hand around his back and felt his fur through her fingers whilst hearing his heart beat inside her ears and in her ribs as his taste filled her mouth and his scent filled her breathing but, eventually, she had to pull back just an inch or so. "I need to live here," she said, before giving him another quick kiss, "and I adore my Human 'sister'..." - another kiss - "but I love you, Flash." This time the kiss lasted a few seconds before she let him speak, holding her forehead to his as she kept up the lovers embrace.
-----------
"More a board game," Nola told the Mouse, clearly getting irritated at it not letting her talk with Simon, "now go away or I'll put you in it and fire the metal balls at you!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Gameb18oy wrote: Rudder looked mildly insulted by being called a pokemon... especially one that wasn't an otter. "why do you think you're hallucinating? I don't enjoy my sword making you think I'm not real"
Cala shrugs, then calls back "Sorry. If it helps, it's not just the fact that you're a circus animal carrying a blade in public that smells like metal and sweets."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um," Leslie said uncertainly, "Oreo's a Skunk. But he'z a nyce one,! he added quickly.
Cala tables the skunk discussion for the moment, as having never been introduced to most types of pets and Oreo (like Rudder) not being on her pre-move study guide, she has no idea what to think of it. "It's not worth explaining. Actually, ideally, none of you will even know, because I'd be stupid to set foot outside that house before I'm completely recovered. So I guess this dream-me is stupid, but that brings into question whether it's me, the dream, or the drugs that lead me to believe I'd do this." She brings one handpaw to the back of her head as she ponders the question.
Keeshah wrote: I could have hiked my tail n' sprayed yaa you know.
Cala laughs, immediately losing her thoughtful expression. She glances over at Oreo and voices her thoughts quietly, unsure of exactly how the rules of this realm work. "Wow. Where do ideas like that even come from?"
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'd say it's you," Chip offered. "I mean, no offence, but, if this is your imagination, it's pretty active, yeah? A park, a Mouse, two cats, a Dog, a Skunk, an Otter, a hurt Dog, a Vet and two Rabbits talking politely with a Wolf? I'd pay for an imagination like that!"
--------------
Leslie, left alone with his thoughts, started humming his favourite tune, 'I can sing a rainbow' and, as usual, glanced to things of the applicable colour as he hummed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I believe the Sushi and the salad are in hand, dear boy," Kilo replied, "and how did you two get on, if I might enquire?"
"oh you know" Nadia replied, giving Flynn a smile "As well as we all hoped for"
"We already ordered the food, should be here any moment now, actually" Josh answered, glancing at the clock on the wall
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Gameb18oy wrote:Rogue nodded politely to the bear. "Sorry to hear that. Shame those little guys are seen as snacks by most predators, I find them to be very good customers... do you find crows cute as well by the way? Be nice to have some leverage on the cats and such that see me as just a mouse with wings ultimately."
Deus shook his head slightly as he waited for his passengers. "Afraid no. Sorry. Besides, I not protect mice just because cute. I protect because Flash asks, and I not like predators much. I protect prey in immediate vicinity, and I protect friends. I not hit-bear."

----------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Juniper wanted the moment to go on forever as she felt himpress so deeply it was almost as though they were one Mouse. She put her hand around his back and felt his fur through her fingers whilst hearing his heart beat inside her ears and in her ribs as his taste filled her mouth and his scent filled her breathing but, eventually, she had to pull back just an inch or so. "I need to live here," she said, before giving him another quick kiss, "and I adore my Human 'sister'..." - another kiss - "but I love you, Flash." This time the kiss lasted a few seconds before she let him speak, holding her forehead to his as she kept up the lovers embrace.
Flash leaned into each kiss as though it were the last he would ever receive. Even once the kissing had stopped, Juniper's intimate closeness and tight embrace still had his mind in a fog. Everything was happening in a blur, yet he still religiously held on to every word she said, fighting to keep focused. "I understand..." Flash said. He kissed Juniper again. "I adore you, Juniper. I want to be with you. I swear, I'll be back soon, even if I have to run the whole way back myself." Flash still held on to Juniper as he said this, pulling her into an even tighter embrace, if only for just a moment longer.
-Champion Motto

DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'd say it's you," Chip offered. "I mean, no offence, but, if this is your imagination, it's pretty active, yeah? A park, a Mouse, two cats, a Dog, a Skunk, an Otter, a hurt Dog, a Vet and two Rabbits talking politely with a Wolf? I'd pay for an imagination like that!"
--------------
Leslie, left alone with his thoughts, started humming his favourite tune, 'I can sing a rainbow' and, as usual, glanced to things of the applicable colour as he hummed.
An intrigued smile builds on Cala's face as she looks down at the little mouse, quickly dropping onto the ground with her knees up against her chest, hands on the ground beside her. "See, that's what I would think, but a lot of this could easily be influenced by the adenosine. Like that song-" She points back at Leslie, "-that's not something that would just come to me, because I've never heard that song or tune. So what it could be explained as is a corrupted recollection of some other nursery-age song I may have heard, but that train of thought is made irrelevant by the fact that you are self-aware." Her eyes slowly begin to lose focus as she talks, her hands gesturing in the open air to accentuate her points, her tone gradually increasing in both speed and excitement as she unravels this nonsensical theory of dreaming. "You just referenced the idea that, if everything here is within my dreamscape, all the sentience within it is a construct of reactions with no originality because I'm subconsciously creating all of this. That would mean, either because of or despite the fact that I'm not really conscious here, I've created a little creature wearing clothes who will announce that I am the creator of this world, while the other inhabitants dispute it, as shown by the Furret and the discordance between Leslie and the-the Skunk, I think it was, as to what it is, unless of course Skunks can purr and it just sounds a little off? Regardless, you're created differently in a notable way, which means if this is a dream, the theory I'm running with, that means it's a Uratha dream and when I wake up I need to meet you as fast as possible because something big will happen. If it's not a dream, everyone here will think I'm not only a dangerous predator but a mentally unfit one as well." Her rant stops dead as she snaps back to the present, a small pause of thought before she covers her face with her handpaws and whines softly. "And the flush of embarrassment and shame that accompanied that genius revelation would mean I am awake, despite all the reasons I shouldn't be in this situation."
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Right," Chip said, utterly befuddled but looking for something to concentrate on. "Perhaps that last bit... means you are dealing well with the situation and just need to realise that you are?"
------------------
Leslie leaned to Oreo. "Did yew undurstand any of that?"
-----------------
"We probably need to release each other," Juniper said sadly, "From the clinch, I mean. Before we crick each other's back." She gave him another little kiss. "You need to go get Ed, Harry and Olivia settled in, love." With almost mock resignation, she took her arms back.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"I... Yeah. Yeah, you're right." Flash sighed, letting go of Juniper. His ears were still bright red, and his face was a bit pink, showing even through the fur a bit. "Deus can't show them the colony. The path is too small. And I doubt the other mice of the colony will be able to guide them initially." He said, sadly. "But I will be back as soon as I can. I promise." He took a few steps to the door. "I'll see you soon, Juniper." He said. He hesitated at the door, then stepped out through it.

Now outside of the house, Flash jumped off of the table and ran alongside Sally as she walked over to Deus. The mouse outpaced her, and scrambled up Deus's height until he was situated on his friend's shoulder. Deus was looking at him with a knowing and amused smirk.
-Champion Motto

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "More a board game," Nola told the Mouse, clearly getting irritated at it not letting her talk with Simon, "now go away or I'll put you in it and fire the metal balls at you!"
Snapper looked intrigued rather than scared. "This game sounds awesome! How do you play that board game?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Right," Chip said, utterly befuddled but looking for something to concentrate on. "Perhaps that last bit... means you are dealing well with the situation and just need to realise that you are?"
------------------
Leslie leaned to Oreo. "Did yew undurstand any of that?"

She has over done it on the catnip?
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Right," Chip said, utterly befuddled but looking for something to concentrate on. "Perhaps that last bit... means you are dealing well with the situation and just need to realise that you are?"
Cala pulls her handpaws down from her face with a single laugh. "Not what I was going for, but I guess it's better to find this out now. And I guess I can take solace in knowing the only ones who seemed to notice that were two adolescents and a bite-size lift operator." She gives her shark smile again until her stomach growls loudly, causing her to wrap her arms around her torso and frown, ears laying back in embarrassment again. She mutters something about having forgotten to eat, not looking at any of the pets near her but back into empty space.
All the characters!