HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5446
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Sew what r we gowing to do naw?" Leslie asked.


Hmmmm playz some bored games?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6088
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Flynn decides not to press Nadia and casts about for something else to discuss.
"So... Erm... Do you like the salad or the pasta best?"
"both are good, I think I like pasta a little more though. How about you ?"

User avatar
Mickey
Posts: 1596
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 pm
Location: I've Forgotten At This Point

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "You certainly may, Kilo. How could I resist that charm and those manners? Fancy any more food?" Joan pours the mouse a drink and then pours her special water into some glasses for Marissa and Carter.
"No worries. Come, sit down and make yourselves at home. To what do we owe the pleasure of your company?" John queries, passing the couple their plates and cutlery.
"Your wife here called us about Flukely." Carter informed, smiling.

"We thank you for that by the way!"

Both of them took a seat at the table.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3471
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

"Hey! I didn't say no..." The feline grumbled, reaching for her collar to unclip her red tags as she walked over to Kandi. "Now that I look at them they do look like the same color as one of the circle things that humans shoot their guns at..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"He's doing quite well, actually. I think having Phil in the shop to take some of the workload and to help look after him is good for him. He can do more of the heavy lifting than I can. Plus, I think he's proud of Phil and hoping to pass the business to him one day. He's recovered from his food poisoning too, thank goodness."
"Well I'm glad to hear-" Lucky was suddenly cut off by banging and shouting from the kitchen. "What the heck is going on in there?"


----------------
hypernovatic wrote:"I'm fine with snuggling in the tub." Ryze said, giggling.
Ryyn smiled and snuggled closer. "By the way, where's your brother?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

User avatar
Esper
20th Level Paladin
Posts: 2415
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:15 pm
Location: Where I should be

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Esper »

Mickey wrote:
Flukely smiled, his tail wagging. The dog removed his collar and began reading the back of the tag. He sighed and clicked his collar back on.

"I am, under no circumstances, allowed to remove this tag."

Flukely shrugged, mumbling something about life in French.
"I think you'll be fine, Fluke, I think we all know you're not a vicious kind of dog or anything." Tesla said to the other dog, doing his best to sound reassuring

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5446
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"Hey! I didn't say no..." The feline grumbled, reaching for her collar to unclip her red tags as she walked over to Kandi. "Now that I look at them they do look like the same color as one of the circle things that humans shoot their guns at..."

Kandi smiles at the grumbling puma, as she sprints over to claim her new tags..

What? you mean clay pigeons??
When did you ever get close to a skeet range? That doesn't sound like a place a wild cat would ever want to be anywhere nearby too.


Although i haven't been skeet shooting in a coons age..
Where you wanting to try to blast some of those clay pigeons out of the air?
I don't see what possibly could go wrong with giving a catamount an firearm, do you?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
hypernovatic
Posts: 4343
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 7:41 pm
Location: Dreamland
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze purred and nuzzled Ryyn's shoulder. "I don't know. Should I call him?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT

User avatar
Mickey
Posts: 1596
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 pm
Location: I've Forgotten At This Point

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote: "I think you'll be fine, Fluke, I think we all know you're not a vicious kind of dog or anything." Tesla said to the other dog, doing his best to sound reassuring
Flukely smiled at the nickname Tesla had given him just then.

"Thanks, Tes!"

Charles chuckled, taking on his aloof cat stance, but with a kind smile.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14215
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I... Have no idea..." Piper sounds worried. "Should we go make sure they're all right?"

~~~~
"Better that than having you waste away, Kilo." Joan jokes before turning back to Flukely's owners.
"You're welcome." she smiles. "I'm glad you got him back safe and sound. I know how important pets are to the family. So you guys are new to the area too, huh? What brought you here?"

~~~~
Flynn grins. "I'm a rabbit. Take a guess." he quips dryly. "More drink?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
Mickey
Posts: 1596
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 pm
Location: I've Forgotten At This Point

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Better that than having you waste away, Kilo." Joan jokes before turning back to Flukely's owners.
"You're welcome." she smiles. "I'm glad you got him back safe and sound. I know how important pets are to the family. So you guys are new to the area too, huh? What brought you here?"
"It was just a lot quieter than our old town." Marissa half-lies.

Carter nods along, looking at Marissa. It sounded sincere at least.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 12433
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Indeed, my friends," Kilo joked, "I cannot recall the last time the Maguires drove cattle through the high street." He chuckled. "No," he added, "this is a peaceful enough place."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Bord gaymes? yay." Leslie looked around to see if he could find where the games were.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3471
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi smiles at the grumbling puma, as she sprints over to claim her new tags..

What? you mean clay pigeons??
When did you ever get close to a skeet range? That doesn't sound like a place a wild cat would ever want to be anywhere nearby too.


Although i haven't been skeet shooting in a coons age..
Where you wanting to try to blast some of those clay pigeons out of the air?
I don't see what possibly could go wrong with giving a catamount an firearm, do you?
"What?!" Blast what in the where? The cougar took the tags and clipped them onto her collar, all shiny and new.

"I was talking about those targets that you humans shoot at sometimes, with the circle, in the circle, in the circle, and the circle inside is always red."

But what was this about clay pigeons? The feline looked down, jingling her new tags. "If they're made out of clay... Can they... Fly?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5446
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "What?!" Blast what in the where? The cougar took the tags and clipped them onto her collar, all shiny and new.

"I was talking about those targets that you humans shoot at sometimes, with the circle, in the circle, in the circle, and the circle inside is always red."

But what was this about clay pigeons? The feline looked down, jingling her new tags. "If they're made out of clay... Can they... Fly?"

That is what there called Clay pigeons.. here wait..

Kandi goes to her room and digs around in the closet... getting a dusty box down from the top shelf..
bringing it out to the table..
These are clay pigeons.. Hmmm I seem to have ones with yellow, or Orange centers..
She takes an orange centered one out and slams it on he table so it breaks..
See it's made of clay..
At the gun range they have a machine that can throw these up into the air.. ten you blast them out of the air with a shotgun..




***************************************************************************************
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Bord gaymes? yay." Leslie looked around to see if he could find where the games were.

Oreo goes over to the hall closet..
lets see.. there is the Game of Life.. Monopoly.. Mouse trap.. Jumanji..
Last edited by Keeshah on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Ryze purred and nuzzled Ryyn's shoulder. "I don't know. Should I call him?" she asked.
"Well I mean we only left him alone, almost passed out, with a broken..." Ryyn trailed off, a realization finally dawning on him. "Yeah we should call him."
-------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"I... Have no idea..." Piper sounds worried. "Should we go make sure they're all right?"
"Maybe we-" Lucky was cut off by ore yelling and banging. There was a period of silence before a very nervous Abagail exited the kitchen.

With all eyes on her she began to speak. "Uh...there has been a conflict with the staff. They have...er...well...quit. So I am very sorry to say that we will have to close. If you have ordered your food you will not have to pay."

There was loud groaning and moaning throughout the restaurant at this announcement.

Lucky did not groan or moan. Instead his left merely twitched twice and then he slammed his head down on the table.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

User avatar
hypernovatic
Posts: 4343
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 7:41 pm
Location: Dreamland
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze nodded, pulling out her phone and dialing Pyre's number.
-----
Back at home, Pyre answered his phone. "Hello?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14215
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah, well. That's- Lucky! Don't do that! We can still have a great night! Are you okay?" Piper puts her arm around Lucky's shoulders, hugging him close.
"C'mon, Lucky. Who needs a fancy restaurant anyway? All I really want for a great date is to spend time with you. That's it. You're more important to me than any fancy meal or classy restaurant. Heck, even just watching the sun go down somewhere and cuddling you would be an amazing date." The doe kisses her buck's cheek gently.
"Are you okay, Lucky?"

~~~~
"It is quiet, when Kilo's not having wild parties with all the rats in the floorboards." John jokes. "So what do you guys do for a living? Joan and I are in software and IT and it was business opportunities that bought us here. We generally work from home here but our employers are based in the city."

~~~~
"We should go on a date some time." Flynn blurts suddenly. "Just the two of us. Could be fun. What do you think?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
Mickey
Posts: 1596
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 pm
Location: I've Forgotten At This Point

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "It is quiet, when Kilo's not having wild parties with all the rats in the floorboards." John jokes. "So what do you guys do for a living? Joan and I are in software and IT and it was business opportunities that bought us here. We generally work from home here but our employers are based in the city."
"Marissa is a caterer and I'm a musician. We work together sometimes."

"I specialize in sweets and baked goods, while he can play almost any string instrument you hand him."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6088
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Flynn grins. "I'm a rabbit. Take a guess." he quips dryly. "More drink?"
"pasta then" Nadia joke, stinking her tongue out "And yes please"
Hlaoroo wrote: "We should go on a date some time." Flynn blurts suddenly. "Just the two of us. Could be fun. What do you think?"
"oh" Nadia replied, a little surprised "well, erm...yeah, would be fun, yeah"

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3471
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:That is what there called Clay pigeons.. here wait..
Kandi goes to her room and digs around in the closet... getting a dusty box down from the top shelf..
bringing it out to the table..
These are clay pigeons.. Hmmm I seem to have ones with yellow, or Orange centers..
She takes an orange centered one out and slams it on he table so it breaks..
See it's made of clay..
At the gun range they have a machine that can throw these up into the air.. ten you blast them out of the air with a shotgun..
Senka shielded her face with her arm and gritted her teeth as her owner slammed the disk against the table.
"Mmh... You humans sure have a knack for finding reasons to shoot things..." The cougar mumbled, clearly not approving of this pastime. Senka walked up to the pieces of pigeon and picks up a piece.
"And naming them after an animal too isn't very reassuring..." And it looked nothing like a bird!
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5446
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: Senka shielded her face with her arm and gritted her teeth as her owner slammed the disk against the table.
"Mmh... You humans sure have a knack for finding reasons to shoot things..." The cougar mumbled, clearly not approving of this pastime. Senka walked up to the pieces of pigeon and picks up a piece.
"And naming them after an animal too isn't very reassuring..." And it looked nothing like a bird!

It's a fun, challenging thing to do..
An you haven't seen the animal shaped targets yet..
Kandi stops, an re-thinks what she just said..
Anyways.. Would you rather have people blasting away at real pigeons?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Ryze nodded, pulling out her phone and dialing Pyre's number.
-----
Back at home, Pyre answered his phone. "Hello?"
Ryyn reached over and put the phone on speaker. "Hey Pyre, it's Ryyn! I'm with your sister. Are you dead? Please say you're not dead."
---------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah, well. That's- Lucky! Don't do that! We can still have a great night! Are you okay?" Piper puts her arm around Lucky's shoulders, hugging him close.
"C'mon, Lucky. Who needs a fancy restaurant anyway? All I really want for a great date is to spend time with you. That's it. You're more important to me than any fancy meal or classy restaurant. Heck, even just watching the sun go down somewhere and cuddling you would be an amazing date." The doe kisses her buck's cheek gently.
"Are you okay, Lucky?"
Lucky sighed. "Once I stop seething with the rage of one thousands suns I will be." He picked his head off of the table and looked at Piper. "I guess you're right though. Besides there are probably people having worse nights than us, right."

Abagail walked over to their table "So we're giving everyone a nice coupon to make up for...for..." Suddenly she very loudly burst crying.

"Case in point," said Lucky. He took a handkerchief out of his collar and handed it Abagail. She accepted it and loudly blew her nose.
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 12433
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Kilo admitted from his tiny seat, "this has been a most fascinating day. Tunnels and new people always make for interesting times, do they not? And the Rats have no decent music, Joan. No Jazz at all, come to that. Ragtime or straight."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ummmm.... I'll go for Mowse trap," Leslie said with a grin. "And I shal call the Mowse Keelow."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5446
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ummmm.... I'll go for Mowse trap," Leslie said with a grin. "And I shal call the Mowse Keelow."

Oreo gets the game out of the pile and brings it over, laying out the board.
Do you know a meese named KeeLuw?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 12433
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yup," Leslie said as the game was set up. "And he rekons he is soo smart!"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14215
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

WeirdGamer wrote: Abagail walked over to their table "So we're giving everyone a nice coupon to make up for...for..." Suddenly she very loudly burst crying.

"Case in point," said Lucky. He took a handkerchief out of his collar and handed it Abagail. She accepted it and loudly blew her nose.
.
"Hey, it's not your fault." Piper soothes Abigail gently, keeping an arm around Lucky.
"Here. You wanna sit down and talk about it?" The doe pulls across a chair from a nearby table so that the waitress can sit down.

~~~~
Mickey wrote: "I specialize in sweets and baked goods, while he can play almost any string instrument you hand him."
"Musician, hey?" John smiles with a glint in his eye.
"No. John, no." Joan scolds with mock seriousness.
"What? I haven't done anything!" John's wide smile exudes an air of innocence.
"No but you're thinking it! John likes to think he can play didgeridoo. And when there's no didgeridoo available he plays the vacuum cleaner tube. Only, he can't really play. Kilo can confirm that. John didn't realise Kilo was a little too close to his last attempt. Apparently it's easy to overlook a mouse. I'm not sure Kilo has all his hearing back yet. John's going to make a great dad with humour like that but I don't think Kilo will ever let him live that incident down."
"Heh... I need to put a bell on you like a cat so I know where you are, Kilo..." John grins awkwardly.
"So, are you in a band at all, Carter?"

~~~~
Flynn passes Nadia her plate and seats himself again.
"Yeah... I think I can work out something fun. Do you like surprises?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6088
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Flynn passes Nadia her plate and seats himself again.
"Yeah... I think I can work out something fun. Do you like surprises?"
"well it depends, but since it's from you, I'm sure I'll love it" Nadia smiled "what ya have in mind ?"

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 12433
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Musician, hey?" John smiles with a glint in his eye.
"No. John, no." Joan scolds with mock seriousness.
"What? I haven't done anything!" John's wide smile exudes an air of innocence.
"No but you're thinking it! John likes to think he can play didgeridoo. And when there's no didgeridoo available he plays the vacuum cleaner tube. Only, he can't really play. Kilo can confirm that. John didn't realise Kilo was a little too close to his last attempt. Apparently it's easy to overlook a mouse. I'm not sure Kilo has all his hearing back yet. John's going to make a great dad with humour like that but I don't think Kilo will ever let him live that incident down."
"Heh... I need to put a bell on you like a cat so I know where you are, Kilo..." John grins awkwardly.
"So, are you in a band at all, Carter?"
"Pardon," Kilo said innocently, cupping a hand to his ear. "Ah, yes. The Antipodean warbler. It did rather catch me unawares. I was almost lifted off the table by sonic forces. A disagreeable way to travel."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3471
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:It's a fun, challenging thing to do..
An you haven't seen the animal shaped targets yet..
Kandi stops, an re-thinks what she just said..
Anyways.. Would you rather have people blasting away at real pigeons?
Senka's eyes narrowed in annoyance when Kandi mentioned the animal shaped targets, not sure whether she was simply joking or she was telling the truth... Honestly, the former would be preferable.
"Mmh... Well, I don't really care too much for birds to be honest." As a predator birds were considered prey after all, though with all those feathers they sometimes made a frustrating meal...
"But YOU do this? Umm, shoot these clay circle things, that is." The cougar had never seen her owner hold a gun before, at least that she could recall. Maybe the closest thing was... One of those water hose guns shed use to wash the horses with?
"Now that I think of it... I never really see you do anything besides animal stuff or... Farm stuff." She glanced over at Kandi.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5446
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yup," Leslie said as the game was set up. "And he rekons he is soo smart!"

So we can have a real mouse, to play in the game..?
Whar is dis mousie?



********************************************************************************************
Roarin wrote: "Mmh... Well, I don't really care too much for birds to be honest." As a predator birds were considered prey after all, though with all those feathers they sometimes made a frustrating meal...
"But YOU do this? Umm, shoot these clay circle things, that is." The cougar had never seen her owner hold a gun before, at least that she could recall. Maybe the closest thing was... One of those water hose guns shed use to wash the horses with?
"Now that I think of it... I never really see you do anything besides animal stuff or... Farm stuff." She glanced over at Kandi.

Yes i have, Not so much as of late..
I used to shoot clays with the family, but you know how much they disapprove of me having a cat..
So don't get the chance to do that anymore with them.


An i didn't think you would want to be around, when i had to put another animal down..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
hypernovatic
Posts: 4343
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 7:41 pm
Location: Dreamland
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Ryze nodded, pulling out her phone and dialing Pyre's number.
-----
Back at home, Pyre answered his phone. "Hello?"
Ryyn reached over and put the phone on speaker. "Hey Pyre, it's Ryyn! I'm with your sister. Are you dead? Please say you're not dead."
Both Ryze and Pyre laughed at Ryyn's question. "I'm not dead Ryyn. I'm just sitting around at home." Pyre replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT

User avatar
Mickey
Posts: 1596
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 pm
Location: I've Forgotten At This Point

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Musician, hey?" John smiles with a glint in his eye.
"No. John, no." Joan scolds with mock seriousness.
"What? I haven't done anything!" John's wide smile exudes an air of innocence.
"No but you're thinking it! John likes to think he can play didgeridoo. And when there's no didgeridoo available he plays the vacuum cleaner tube. Only, he can't really play. Kilo can confirm that. John didn't realise Kilo was a little too close to his last attempt. Apparently it's easy to overlook a mouse. I'm not sure Kilo has all his hearing back yet. John's going to make a great dad with humour like that but I don't think Kilo will ever let him live that incident down."
"Heh... I need to put a bell on you like a cat so I know where you are, Kilo..." John grins awkwardly.
"So, are you in a band at all, Carter?"
"I used to be! It was a jazz band that played in New Orleans!"

"You never told me that!"

"I never said my band mates were good, now did I?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 12433
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo's ears immediately spun around towards Carter. "Jazz," he said hopefully, his tone a little higher than usual, "New Orleans Jazz? Jelly Roll Morton? Sidney Beuchet? Al Hurt 'Sleepytime down south'? That sort of thing?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He lifs at mistur Flynn's house," Leslie explained. "I don't fink he knows plae. He's reel old. Wud be yukky to bite."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5446
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He lifs at mistur Flynn's house," Leslie explained. "I don't fink he knows plae. He's reel old. Wud be yukky to bite."

But it would be real fun to try to trap a real mousie!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3471
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Yes i have, Not so much as of late..
I used to shoot clays with the family, but you know how much they disapprove of me having a cat..
So don't get the chance to do that anymore with them.


An i didn't think you would want to be around, when i had to put another animal down..
"I... Well no I guess not..." The feline's ears flattened for a moment and looked away. After a pregnant pause Aenka let out a dry cough.
"I mean... If you haven't been there in awhile. It wouldn't hurt to see this ridiculous thing you humans do." She crossed her arms and glanced over at Kandi out of the corner of her eye. "Might help me get used to loud sounds..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5446
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "I... Well no I guess not..." The feline's ears flattened for a moment and looked away. After a pregnant pause Aenka let out a dry cough.
"I mean... If you haven't been there in awhile. It wouldn't hurt to see this ridiculous thing you humans do." She crossed her arms and glanced over at Kandi out of the corner of her eye. "Might help me get used to loud sounds..."

Kandi Hmmmmss eyeing the puma... wondering at her sudden interest in firearms.

I'll have to look into getting you some shooting glasses, and hearing protection.
If we are going to do that.
Then we would need to accessorize! shooting vest, with matching tail bow, and collar bell!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Hey, it's not your fault." Piper soothes Abigail gently, keeping an arm around Lucky.
"Here. You wanna sit down and talk about it?" The doe pulls across a chair from a nearby table so that the waitress can sit down.
"T-thank you," replied Abagail between sobs s she sat down. She offered Lucky his handkerchief back but he just held up his paw and motioned for her to keep it.
----------------------
hypernovatic wrote: Both Ryze and Pyre laughed at Ryyn's question. "I'm not dead Ryyn. I'm just sitting around at home." Pyre replied.
"Alright, don't move, and stay calm," said Ryyn, "We're coming to get you." Ryyn stood up and struck a heroic pose. He then tried to make his way out of the bathtub, but slipped and cashed to the floor.
"Still don't worry!"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14215
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, if I told you that it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" Flynn grins and picks up Nadia's fork. "I think you'll like it though." he adds, spooning some of the pasta into the vixen's mouth.

~~~~
Piper turns over one of the glasses on the table and fills it with water from the jug. She passes it to Abigail but doesn't say anything, allowing the waitress to collect her thoughts.

~~~~
Joan refills Charles', Flukely's and Tesla's' glasses as she listens to Kilo spouting names she's never heard of.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
hypernovatic
Posts: 4343
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 7:41 pm
Location: Dreamland
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze giggled at Ryyn's pose and gasped as he fell. "Are you okay?" she asked, helping Ryyn up. She then went back to Pyre. "We're coming to get you. See you in a bit." Pyre nodded. "Okay. See you soon."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT

User avatar
Mickey
Posts: 1596
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 pm
Location: I've Forgotten At This Point

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Mickey »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo's ears immediately spun around towards Carter. "Jazz," he said hopefully, his tone a little higher than usual, "New Orleans Jazz? Jelly Roll Morton? Sidney Beuchet? Al Hurt 'Sleepytime down south'? That sort of thing?"
Carter nods happily, his eyes shining.

"Yes! Yes! That kind stuff!"

Marissa looks at her husband, never having heard Carter play let alone never having heard any jazz at all, with confusions etched into her features.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)

Post Reply