HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Mickey

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Mickey »

Flukely pulled on his silky ears as the dog continued to yap and yap in that annoyingly high voice of his. He griped the bars and shoved his head forward as much as he could.

"SHUT UP!"

The entire place got quiet and the dog actually took a step away from the bars of his own cage. Flukely, however, only attempted to push forward.

"I have already had enough happen to me and your extremely annoying voice isn't HELPING! So, I kindly ask of you this. BE QUIET FOR 20 FREAKING SECONDS!"

The dog nodded vigorously, moving away to the back of his cell. Flukely pushed away from the bars and sat down on the bed.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: The cougar simply snorts, looking away as she was kissed on the forehead. "Mmh... alright." She gives in, following the woman into the kitchen once more.

Kandi goes to the "treats" cabinet, and gets a large rawhide bone out of it, handing it off to the Puma..

Roarin wrote:Senka pauses at the entryway with her arms crossed over her chest. She wasn't sure why, but she didn't like seeing the human like this.
"Weeeell, what about Ranger Rick?" The cougar asks, only to break the silence.

I don't know him all that well..
I take it that you like him? Like him enough to be your new co-owner?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:Ryze dodged the rubber chicken as Ryyn threw it out of the closet. She gasped when he showed her the hoodie. "It's awesome! I love it!" she said, taking it from him and putting it on.
"You look adorable," exclaimed Ryyn. "Let me get some scissors so we can make holes for your ears."

------------------

Lucky arrived home to an empty house. He made his way upstairs and began to get ready.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Lucky how? What do you mean?"

Tesla said back, thinking back on the past string of very, very long days and growing agitated again
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Ryze dodged the rubber chicken as Ryyn threw it out of the closet. She gasped when he showed her the hoodie. "It's awesome! I love it!" she said, taking it from him and putting it on.
"You look adorable," exclaimed Ryyn. "Let me get some scissors so we can make holes for your ears."
"Okay!" Ryze said, swinging her arms at her side. The hoodie's sleeves were longer than her arms and were hanging below her paws.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"I know from experience that Flukely is very shy and reclusive. He usually opens up if he thinks no one will judge him for his kooky personality. Another way for him to open up is if his instincts take over when someone is in trouble. But from the way Flukely had protected you when I attacked, which I'm extremely sorry for by the way, it wasn't his pure instinct. He was protecting because he knew that if you got hurt, he couldn't live with himself. He was protecting not out of instinct, but out of love. Flukely loves you, Tesla. I never thought I'd see the day when Flukely, the timid French Brittany Spaniel, would fall head over heels for someone so quickly. And for that you are lucky."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote: "Okay!" Ryze said, swinging her arms at her side. The hoodie's sleeves were longer than her arms and were hanging below her paws.
Ryyn went over to a nearby desk and pulled out some scissors from a drawer. He walked back over to Ryze and began to carefully cut two holes in the top of the hoodie. He tried to put her ears through, discovered the holes he made were a little small, and tried again. The second time was more successful and her ears fit perfectly.

"There we go," said Ryyn, exulting in his triumph, "Though now I'm feeling a little improperly dressed." He took of the Hawaiian shirt Ryze had clawed earlier and put it back in the closet. He returned with a black sweater with a grey and white argyle pattern which he quickly put on. "Much better."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Arriving at the shop, Piper lets herself in with her key and hurries upstairs. After explaining to her concerned owner why her glasses are smashed, she undresses (which doesn't take long) and steps into the shower.

~~~~
"Sounds exciting. Why don't you tell me about it over dinner?" With that, Joan and John shepherd the pets and Leroy into the dining room and the food is served.

"How's the crab, Nadia? Didn't poison yourself, did you?" Flynn jokes, spearing a piece of tomato with his fork as John places Kilo's bottle-cap plate and medicine cup of lemon soda on the tiny table built by Flynn for the mouse so he can more comfortably (and with more dignity) eat with the family and helps Kilo push his seat in.
"There you are, Kilo. Bon appetite!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, thank you," Kilo said, settling himself in. Over dinner he told quite a tale of the morning, leaving out Foxes with flashing faces and adding in a soupçon of mousey derring-do about the proceedings.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And wat's on teevee," Leslie asked, scooching up beside Oreo.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And wat's on teevee," Leslie asked, scooching up beside Oreo.

Oreo hops up onto the couch, and starts channel surfing..
lets find outs..

How About, Dexters Lab?
Last edited by Keeshah on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter woke up a little startled to find himself on the bed, he pushed himself up and looked around to find that Felicity had already woken up. He fixed his fur as he wondered how long he had been out, it was still in the afternoon, that much he knew. He walked out into the living room to find David and Felicity in the kitchen enjoying a small dinner. Felicity noticed him first, "Hey dad!"

David looked over at him, "Dexter, looks like you really enjoyed relaxing. There is some food still left for you."

"Hey." He smiled and looked at David, "Okay, thanks."

Felicity smiled as he joined them, both her and David already done, "What are we going to do now?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Love, huh..." Tesla said back quietly

That idea frightened him, that another dog was in love with him, when he himself was very unsure of how he felt about himself. His ears burned red and splayed out flat

"That's sort of... Um... Weird..." his voice now sounded unsteady now, the previous bitterness faded away slightly
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi goes to the "treats" cabinet, and gets a large rawhide bone out of it, handing it off to the Puma..
The puma took the offered treat and began to gnaw at one of the edges. Strangely enough, back in her wild hunting years she wasn't too partial to grinding her teeth on the bones of her prey, yet here it was weirdly calming. Maybe it was a way to keep the edge off of not sinking her teeth into anything in that satisfying way she used to... Hmm... a treat to stave off the feral in all pets. Pssh, as if... She quickly dismissed her pea-brained conspiracy and continued nomming.
Keeshah wrote:I don't know him all that well..
I take it that you like him? Like him enough to be your new co-owner?
"Co-owner?" Senka mumbled behind her bone. "Well... it's not so much like, as it is not dislike. As in I dislike him the least out of the humans at the ranger station..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:"Love, huh..." Tesla said back quietly

That idea frightened him, that another dog was in love with him, when he himself was very unsure of how he felt about himself. His ears burned red and splayed out flat

"That's sort of... Um... Weird..." his voice now sounded unsteady now, the previous bitterness faded away slightly
Charles giggled a bit before looking up at Flynn's house.

"We're here."

Charles walked up and knocked on the door, rocking on his heels as he waited patiently.
-----------------------------------
Flukely pulled at the steel-cage muzzle with all his might, but it didn't budge. He growled loudly and flopped onto the bed, thinking of a way to either bust out or get caught again trying. It's not like it's the first time he's been sent to a pound.

Well, it's the first time I've been sent because of a violent act.
My characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Co-owner?" Senka mumbled behind her bone. "Well... it's not so much like, as it is not dislike. As in I dislike him the least out of the humans at the ranger station..."

Kandi hmms..
So which one would you save last then?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote:
hypernovatic wrote: "Okay!" Ryze said, swinging her arms at her side. The hoodie's sleeves were longer than her arms and were hanging below her paws.
Ryyn went over to a nearby desk and pulled out some scissors from a drawer. He walked back over to Ryze and began to carefully cut two holes in the top of the hoodie. He tried to put her ears through, discovered the holes he made were a little small, and tried again. The second time was more successful and her ears fit perfectly.

"There we go," said Ryyn, exulting in his triumph, "Though now I'm feeling a little improperly dressed." He took of the Hawaiian shirt Ryze had clawed earlier and put it back in the closet. He returned with a black sweater with a grey and white argyle pattern which he quickly put on. "Much better."
"You look nice in it." Ryze said, twitching her ears as they fit in the holes. She grinned and hugged Ryyn. "What do you want to do now?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Sounds exciting. Why don't you tell me about it over dinner?" With that, Joan and John shepherd the pets and Leroy into the dining room and the food is served.

"How's the crab, Nadia? Didn't poison yourself, did you?" Flynn jokes, spearing a piece of tomato with his fork as John places Kilo's bottle-cap plate and medicine cup of lemon soda on the tiny table built by Flynn for the mouse so he can more comfortably (and with more dignity) eat with the family and helps Kilo push his seat in.
"There you are, Kilo. Bon appetite!"
it took Nadia a little bit to get the joke , but she eventually got it , after which the vixen chuckled and punched Flynn teasingly in the shoulder
"haha , funny honey, the crab is great, your dad cooked it after all , so no I don't poison myself"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It sounds like you're quite the adventurous hero, Kilo. Who'd have thought a mere mouse could do so much?" Leroy queries with a twinkle in his eye.
Flynn giggles as John clears away the salad plates and brings out the pasta course.
"Yeah, Dad is a good cook. Stick with us and you'll soon be a chef too!" he encourages before swivelling his ear.
"Someone's at the door."
"I'll get it." Clambering to her feet, Joan heads down the hall to the door. "Charles, Tesla. Come on in. You're just in time for the pasta course and there's still some salad left if you'd like some of that too." she invites, standing aside to make room.

~~~~
Meanwhile, now that the shop has closed for the night, Phil picks up his phone and texts and old friend of his.
"hey, Kandi, it's Phil. I'm back in town and wondered if you'd like to meet up for coffee or dinner sometime?"

~~~~
Piper examines herself in the mirror, holding up two collars against her neck to compare. One collar has a sleek blue velvet finish with trimmings and detailing in a very dark blue and the other is royal blue and has tiny sequins sewn to it, providing an attractive sparkling appearance, complimented perfectly by a gold buckle. She shakes her head and rummages in a drawer and pulls out a third collar, this one with a simpler, wavy blue pattern, contemplating it critically before putting it back and picking up the first two. Eventually she settles on the sequins, deciding to be a bit fancy. Crossing to a dressing table, she opens a jewellery box, releasing a tinkle of music and pulls out a golden-coloured wire headband with decorated with dark blue flower rimmed with gold. She puts this on and adjusts it in the mirror so that the flower is just below her right ear and then slides a gold ring with a large lab-made sapphire onto the middle finger on her right paw. This ring is not as expensive as it looks but it's one of Piper's favourites as it was given to her by Richard on her sixth birthday. She examines herself again, wishing her glasses weren't broken, and adjusts her headfur slightly before spritzing on some perfume designed specifically to appeal to pets without overwhelming their sensitive noses. Satisfied with her appearance, she texts Lucky that she's ready before heading out into the living room.
"You look nice, Piper! Going somewhere special?" Richard asks, snapping a photo. After she poses and smiles, Piper hugs her owner.
"Yeah, I'm going on a surprise date with Lucky! I've no idea where we're going but he said to dress up! I can't wait!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"MERE Mouse," Kilo said, pretending to be offended. "I should tell you I taught Mighty Mouse how to box! I won't, as it would be a lie, but I could!" He chuckled and went back to work on his food.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie hopped up onto the settee, flipped himself upside down next to Oreo so his feet hung over the back of the furniture, and took in what his friend was watching. "Looks good," he said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"It sounds like you're quite the adventurous hero, Kilo. Who'd have thought a mere mouse could do so much?" Leroy queries with a twinkle in his eye.
Flynn giggles as John clears away the salad plates and brings out the pasta course.
"Yeah, Dad is a good cook. Stick with us and you'll soon be a chef too!" he encourages before swivelling his ear.
"Someone's at the door."
"I'll get it." Clambering to her feet, Joan heads down the hall to the door. "Charles, Tesla. Come on in. You're just in time for the pasta course and there's still some salad left if you'd like some of that too." she invites, standing aside to make room.
"As much as I would to, we are actually here because we need your help. Flukely and I got into a physical fight and my parents called the pound on him. I would ask his parents to get him out, but if I do, I'm afraid that they will move away again. It's not a prediction, either. I know it will happen. Could you or your husband please take the time out of your day to help us?" Charles laid his ears back and gave Joan his best kitten eyes. "Please?"
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hmm. Danger Mouse or Mighty Mouse. Who would win, Kilo?" Leroy muses.

~~~~
"I'm sorry, but what exactly do you want us to do to help? Of course we'll do what we can but exactly do you think we can do? And are you sure you want him out if you were fighting?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"If you could just come down and act like his parents, that would be fine. I got the money to pay for any fine he might have. He just moved here today, so they haven't seen his real parents. And I want him out, because, he's my friend again. I don't wanna lose that."
-------------------------------
Flukely soon realized he couldn't do anything with his filed down claws and growled. Despite his anger, Flukely calmly raked them through his crazy headfur, slicking it back before it sprang back up.

"I sure do hope someone is coming. It'd be a shame to have to break out this place."

"Hey buddy. The pup with the muzzle."

Flukely looked out the cell at a dog a little bit down the hall.

"You know how to get out of here?"

It was then that Flukely got an idea. An awful idea. Flukely got a wonderful, awful idea!
My characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Co-owner?" Senka mumbled behind her bone. "Well... it's not so much like, as it is not dislike. As in I dislike him the least out of the humans at the ranger station..."

Kandi hmms..
So which one would you save last among the Ranger staff then?
Hlaoroo wrote: ~~~~
Meanwhile, now that the shop has closed for the night, Phil picks up his phone and texts and old friend of his.
"hey, Kandi, it's Phil. I'm back in town and wondered if you'd like to meet up for coffee or dinner sometime?"
~~~~

Kandi goes over an digs out her iPhone, from her shoulder pouch. as it was playing the "Mexican hat dance"
Well how ironic.. a potential mate from my long pass is back in town..
would love too. when and where? also ok to bring my cat along??
She types back.. As the phone makes a flushing toilet sound of sending the message..

*********************************************************************************************
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie hopped up onto the settee, flipped himself upside down next to Oreo so his feet hung over the back of the furniture, and took in what his friend was watching. "Looks good," he said.

That's good.. I'z nefer seen dis show befur..
setting the remote on the kittens foot paw pads..
then adjusting his stiff foam collar a bit, before settling back into the couch.
Ooohh we needs to build a secoret evil lab in the basement!

But whats a Dee-Dee?
Last edited by Keeshah on Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote: "You look nice in it." Ryze said, twitching her ears as they fit in the holes. She grinned and hugged Ryyn. "What do you want to do now?"
"Well there's lots we can do," replied Ryyn. "This house is pretty big at least to me. I lived in a cramped apartment before this, so, you know." He shrugged.
------------------
At his house Lucky was getting ready. He took of his casual collar and pulled his formal collar. He quickly put it on, glanced in the mirror, and shrugged. "Guess it looks fine,"

As he made his way downstairs his mom entered the house, home from work.

"Hey mom, I've got a date with Piper tonight, at Luigi's."

"Oh, that's quite nice dear," replied his mom, "Here, let me give you some extra cash." She reached into her purse and pulled out some money and handed it to Lucky.

"Thanks mom, I'll be sure to give you the change," said Lucky, putting it in his wallet. "Bye!"

As he walked out the door his mom called after him, ""Don't forget to call if you're going to be late!"

"Of course."

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla followed past Charles into the house, staying quiet and wringing his hands nervously. He had considered asking for some of the offered food, his stomach rumbling, but Charles had started up his plea for help already, before he had the chance
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I don't cook often though , so I don't know if I can practice much" Nadia smiled "Wonder who's at the door"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, come over here and you can practise all the time." Flynn grins. "I'd offer to teach you but somehow I don't think you'd really like my vegan recipes. It's probably just a salesperson at the door. They always come around at the worst times."

~~~~
"I wish we could but we can't. We'd need to prove we're his owners to do that and that would mean fraud which is illegal and could lose John and I our jobs and that's not what we need with a baby on the way... Why don't you come in and have some dinner and tell us exactly what happened and then I'll see if I can talk to his owners and convince them to stay?" Joan suggests.

~~~~
"Sure, why not? Cats are nice. Just you and me and the kitty makes three." Phil texts back, quoting a Garfield strip. "How about tomorrow night for dinner at the diner, my shout?"

~~~~
"Ooh, sounds lovely! Need any money?"
"Nah, I have enough of my allowance saved up. Thanks though. Oh, that reminds me!" Piper dashes back to her room and collects a small blue and gold handbag with a gold strap into which she puts her purse, phone, keys, a comb, a handkerchief, and those other mysterious things which the fairer sex needs to carry in their handbags.
"Okay. Now I'm ready." she tells Richard.
"All right. Have fun. I'll leave a light on for you when you get back."
"Thanks, Dad! Bye!" Slinging the bag over her shoulder, Piper heads downstairs and waits just inside the front door of the shop so she's out of the breeze.
"Sorry, we're closed!" she mouths as she points to the "closed" sign at the eye level of a tourist who tries to open the door. The tourist smiles and waves and mouths back.
"The door is stuck!"
"We're closed! Come back tomorrow!" Piper mouths again and again points to the sign which the tourist finally seems to notice before wandering off. The doe facepaws once the tourist has left, and leans on the wall as she waits for Lucky to arrive.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmmm, well," the old Mouse mused, rubbing his chin, "On.. on reflection I would have to say... to say Dangermouse. Mighty Mouse IS mighty, yes," he continued, "but I am reliably informed by a young Rabbit that Dangermouse is not just fantastic but the greatest to boot. And he does have an English accent as well."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie watched as the nasty, tall, girl in the show again destroyed the hero's experiment. "His sistur is tew tall," he said, feeling his head push against the seat as he spoke.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I told you..." Tesla said to Charles, nudging him with an elbow
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: ~~~~
"Sure, why not? Cats are nice. Just you and me and the kitty makes three." Phil texts back, quoting a Garfield strip. "How about tomorrow night for dinner at the diner, my shout?"
~~~~

Kandi type back..
which dinner? we have gotten a few new ones since you went off out of town on your adventures..
Welsh Halfwit wrote: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie watched as the nasty, tall, girl in the show again destroyed the hero's experiment. "His sistur is tew tall," he said, feeling his head push against the seat as he spoke.

Butt what about da sciance! Awww the poor sciance!! all the spearmints are ruined
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "I wish we could but we can't. We'd need to prove we're his owners to do that and that would mean fraud which is illegal and could lose John and I our jobs and that's not what we need with a baby on the way... Why don't you come in and have some dinner and tell us exactly what happened and then I'll see if I can talk to his owners and convince them to stay?" Joan suggests.
Charles made the bad habit of pulling on his ears in times of distress a long time ago, and he had stopped doing that for a while now, but it had resurfaced the moment Joan declined. He yanked them down and his green eyes bugged, but as he listened to her continue to speak, he released his ears and sighed. He didn't respond immediately, but after a few seconds, he gave her a small smile and nodded. He walked into the house, curling his tail around his midsection.
Esper wrote:"I told you..." Tesla said to Charles, nudging him with an elbow
He gave Tesla a smile and nodded again.

"Yes, yes, I know."
My characters!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I suppose so" Nadia replied "as for your recipes , who knows , maybe something will catch my appetite still"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You know," Kilo said, chewing a bit of meat, "the lack of restaurants for herbivores in this town has always confused me. There's barely two and a lot of Rabbits have to frequent them. It's a very limited menu for them."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Eye'm a bit OK with the 'speriment's bein' a bit rhewined," Leslie said, hugging himself although he didn't know why.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Eye'm a bit OK with the 'speriment's bein' a bit rhewined," Leslie said, hugging himself although he didn't know why.

But butt he waz going to make a gun to turn peoples into Skunks!!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"But," Leslie asked, "if everywun's a Skunk, wat's so specul bout bein a Skunk? Yew wudden't be spechul no more."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, yes. The English Accent is the greatest superpower of them all." Leroy remarks dryly before listening to Kilo's ruminations on herbivorous restaurants.
"Hehe, you forget, Kilo, that to herbivores, basically any patch of grass is a restaurant." Flynn points out. "Although... Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Nadia? We could capitalise on your cooking lessons and make a profit!"

~~~~
Joan shuts the door behind the pets and shepherds them to the dining room.
"I hope you two like seafood because we're having crab. If not I'll fix you something else." she says before they enter the room.
"Mesdames et Messieurs, je presente a vous Messieurs Charles et Tesla." she announces in French when the pair enter.
"That means look everyone, it's Charles and Tesla." she translates before serving the pair and inviting them to help themselves to drinks.
"So w hy don't you two tell me everything from the beginning?" she queries, seating herself next to them.

~~~~
"Oh? Well, I was thinking of Danny's since that's the only one I remember. Where do you recommend then? You're the lady so you can pick." Phil texts with a cheeky smile, knowing exactly what Kandi will think of the "lady" comment.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, Bon soir, monsieurs les Chiens," Kilo said in greeting before frowning. "You look like you are carrying the weight of the continent on your shoulders. What has happened?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"But," Leslie asked, "if everywun's a Skunk, wat's so specul bout bein a Skunk? Yew wudden't be spechul no more."

But then peoples wooden't be afraidz of mez anymoars, if'n we are all skunkz
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote:
hypernovatic wrote: "You look nice in it." Ryze said, twitching her ears as they fit in the holes. She grinned and hugged Ryyn. "What do you want to do now?"
"Well there's lots we can do," replied Ryyn. "This house is pretty big at least to me. I lived in a cramped apartment before this, so, you know." He shrugged.
"Tag you're it!" Ryze exclaimed, placing her paw on Ryyn's shoulder before running out of the room, giggling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: Joan shuts the door behind the pets and shepherds them to the dining room.
"I hope you two like seafood because we're having crab. If not I'll fix you something else." she says before they enter the room.
"Mesdames et Messieurs, je presente a vous Messieurs Charles et Tesla." she announces in French when the pair enter.
"That means look everyone, it's Charles and Tesla." she translates before serving the pair and inviting them to help themselves to drinks.
"So why don't you two tell me everything from the beginning?" she queries, seating herself next to them.
Charles crosses his arms behind his back and puffs out his chest. He walks with his tail held up and curled. He was the perfect picture of an aloof cat. He looks away to hide his smile when French is used, reminding him of Flukely. He takes a free seat at the table. He lances his fingers together in front of him and sits with his head held high and his back straight.

"Crab is fine, madame."

Charles hears Kilo's comment and finally sighs and drops the act. His ears fall and his shoulder hang.

"My parents sent Flukely to the pound because me and him got into a physical fight. We are both hurt, but nothing to serious. For Tesla here was the only one acting with sense at the time. He split us up before either party could be seriously wounded. I went home to finish my surprise project for everyone, little cameras in the shape of robots, when my parents saw my bruises and called the pound on Flukely. I saw them drag him away and then I came here, to get some help. My plan was to ask your parents, Flynn to pose as Flukely's parents, because if his real parents found out this happened, they might move away again. Which would be horrible, because I literally just regained his trust. Luckily, Joan proposed a much better plan. Convince Flukely's parents not to move away when they find out this happened. I'm not saying you have to help me, though."
My characters!