HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Esper »

Tesla grinned and wolfed down another sandwich

"Say, Flukely, do you want to stay over here tonight? We have movie streaming services here." he said, "And an air mattress too."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:Tesla grinned and wolfed down another sandwich

"Say, Flukely, do you want to stay over here tonight? We have movie streaming services here." he said, "And an air mattress too."
"Well, I have to call my parents. But my phone is fried."

Flukely hums as he thinks.

"Maybe we could just go ask them in person. They should be back home. Maybe we could catch a quick minute with the others while we're at it!"
---------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: "Heh. Kilo, this is Charlie. Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't eat you. Charlie, this is Kilo, more a friend and advisor than pet, this is Nadia, Flynn's girlfriend, Koa, who's like a son to us just like Flynn is, that's Pyre with the broken arm. Charming young fellow. And this is John, my darling husband." The two humans share a quick kiss before John offers his hand to Charles.
"G'day. I'm John. Pleasure to meetcha. You're staying for dinner, I take it? Do you like crab?"
Charles nods to each in turn. Charles sniffs his hand for a second before taking it, though without the smile he gave Joan. His face is more expressionless than cross.

"Charles." He attempts to stress this without sounding rude. "It's a pleasure. And yes, I shall be staying for dinner. Crab is fine, sir."

Charles looks at Joan and smiles widely. He then looks passed her and at Flynn and Nadia. He waves to them Nadia, but to Flynn, he winks and jabs his thumb at Nadia. He makes an okay sign.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Fank yew, Miss Cleo," Leslie said, working on his food, with particular interest in the Sardines. He did, of course, take a peek at what the humes were eating.

The humans are having bacon wrapped broiled filet's, rare.
covered in a rich wine gravy.
With Brussels sprouts saute'd in chopped bacon.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie gave a small sigh and returned to his food with a tad less satisfaction. He still enjoyed it, of course, but occasionally flicked pleading eyes up at Oreo's dad...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmm," Kilo mused, regarding the Cat in the room. He wasn't sure... "Delighted to make your acquaintance," he said, half meaning it. There was something behind the cats' eyes though. A hint of malevolence and distrust that spoke to his decision to maintain some distance even whilst hope flourished in the attitude.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sensing the mouse's discomfort, Joan picks him up and sits him on her shoulder.
"Tell you what, Kilo. We've got enough people to use the proper dining room tonight. I could use your help making sure I set the table right. You're so knowledgeable about all that etiquette stuff."
Flynn catches the wink and blushes and grins at the cat in acknowledgement before hearing Joan's request to Kilo.
"Um, we'll help! Right, Nadia?" Flynn tugs the vixen's arm as Joan pulls a box of good cutlery from an overhead cupboard.
"Ah, thanks, guys. Could you grab the good glasses please?"
"Sure, Mum." Flynn goes to a cupboard and pulls out another larger box and follows Joan from the room.
"Come on, Nadia."

Meanwhile, John pulls a stack of plastic tumblers from the cupboard and another jug of Joan's famous lemon water from the fridge.
"So who's thirsty?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie gave a small sigh and returned to his food with a tad less satisfaction. He still enjoyed it, of course, but occasionally flicked pleading eyes up at Oreo's dad...

Mr Norton slips the pleading kitten a Brussel sprout when Cleo is'n looking.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Fank yew," Leslie said quietly, not totally meaning it. He ate the green ball thing before Cleo could see it.
----------------------------------
"Ah, I only add the shine to your perfection, my dear Joan," Kilo said as they travelled.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Mickey wrote:"I certainly hope not."

Charles came fully into the doorway.
Flynn jumps as the cat speaks.
"Oh, no, no problems at all. He's just interesting, that's all. But I kinda like interesting."
"Heh. Kilo, this is Charlie. Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't eat you. Charlie, this is Kilo, more a friend and advisor than pet, this is Nadia, Flynn's girlfriend, Koa, who's like a son to us just like Flynn is, that's Pyre with the broken arm. Charming young fellow. And this is John, my darling husband." The two humans share a quick kiss before John offers his hand to Charles.
"G'day. I'm John. Pleasure to meetcha. You're staying for dinner, I take it? Do you like crab?"
"So, did Dad make you do all the icky jobs, Nadia? He always jokes about doing that with me. I think it's a dad-joke kinda thing."
"hm....."interesting".....I see....." Nadia said , eyeing the cat for a little bit , before smiling back at Flynn "anyway yeah , I kinda did that a little bit"
Hlaoroo wrote:Sensing the mouse's discomfort, Joan picks him up and sits him on her shoulder.
"Tell you what, Kilo. We've got enough people to use the proper dining room tonight. I could use your help making sure I set the table right. You're so knowledgeable about all that etiquette stuff."
Flynn catches the wink and blushes and grins at the cat in acknowledgement before hearing Joan's request to Kilo.
"Um, we'll help! Right, Nadia?" Flynn tugs the vixen's arm as Joan pulls a box of good cutlery from an overhead cupboard.
"Ah, thanks, guys. Could you grab the good glasses please?"
"Sure, Mum." Flynn goes to a cupboard and pulls out another larger box and follows Joan from the room.
"Come on, Nadia."
"sure" Nadia grinned , then picked Flynn up and carried him after Joan you said "come on Nadia" right ?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Once Kandi is done with the dishes, and goes and get some brushes.
An starts brushing out her big cats fur coat, as she is lounging out on the chair..

It's just one of those things where, people need to see that your harmless over and over again.
So that they stay comfortable that your not going to go on a rampage and start BBQ'ing their kids.

Continuing to brush out the pumas fur with long strokes with the stiff brush.
Repetition... The mountain lion simply sighed. "I'm sure they'd still be stringy even if I did..." She grumbled. Maybe they'd always see her as a possible threat. It was only a passing thought, but it fit her expression as she silently brooded.
Though despite her demeanor the tension from the cougar's body seemed to lessen as Kandi brushed her. Only a few days ago Senka was reluctant to even consider the idea of running the brush through her fur, now at least she begrudgingly accepted it.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Fank yew," Leslie said quietly, not totally meaning it. He ate the green ball thing before Cleo could see it.

Good to see you like to eat your veggies.
Mr. Norton says, while getting Leslie several more of the Brussle sprouts from the dish in the middle of the table.

Oreo snickers softly at the kitten..

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Roarin wrote: Repetition... The mountain lion simply sighed. "I'm sure they'd still be stringy even if I did..." She grumbled. Maybe they'd always see her as a possible threat. It was only a passing thought, but it fit her expression as she silently brooded.
Though despite her demeanor the tension from the cougar's body seemed to lessen as Kandi brushed her. Only a few days ago Senka was reluctant to even consider the idea of running the brush through her fur, now at least she begrudgingly accepted it.

Stringy? the way kids now days just sit sit in-front of the TV, playing video games and getting fattened up on junk food.
I'd be surprised that they are not all tender like veal.

Kandi taunts the cougar with..

While continuing to brush her pelt out, getting it all soft and silky..
wearing all that ranger gear mats your fur down so much..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

A little unsurely, Leslie ate his dinner, even the spowuts, on which he was sure he could taste sliced, grilled, Pig.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Charles leaned against a wall, watching everyone do whatever.

Great first impression, Charlie. You promised Mom you would at least try to make some friends.

Charles sighed. He had a feeling that mouse didn't trust him, but it was completely understandable. He was a black cat, he was considered bad luck. People usually get a sense of unease around him, whenever he walks their way. Or maybe it was his eyes. The term "Green-Eyed Monster" came into mind. Charles merely huffed through his nose.

I blame Flukely for my immediate distrust of others. That two-timing, low-down, yellow-bellied, son of a charming young woman!
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Ryze giggled as she followed Ryyn outside, copying his ridiculous march.
Ryyn lead Ryze up the street. "It's best not to cut through the forest. I learned that the hard way."
"Why, what happened?" Ryze asked, standing beside Ryyn.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Whoa- Hey! Ahahahaha!" Flynn laughs as Nadia carries him off and makes sure to keep the box of glasses safely close to him. Once the door swings shut behind them Flynn decides to tell Nadia the rest of his thoughts about Charles as he snuggles against her.
"Um, yeah. Now that he can't hear... Charles was a bit stand-offish and aggressive at first and he's kinda strange. He circles you like a vulture when he meets you. He's not so bad once he's been introduced though, especially if you ask about his inventions. And before you ask, no he didn't get physical at all, and yes I'm okay."

Joan puts her box of cutlery on the table and then transfers the mouse from her shoulder to the table before pulling a plastic container of toothpicks from her pocket and opening it. Then she grabs a pair of turned wood toothpick holders from a drawer and sits them next to the mouse.
"Could you fill those up please, Kilo, while I organise the cutlery?" she queries politely.

~~~~
John sees the look of anger on the black cat's face as he approaches with a cup of water.
"Would you like a drink, Charles?" he queries before lowering his voice. "Also, is everything okay? You looked a bit upset just then, is all..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Indeed, Dear Joan," Kilo said, getting off, onto the table and to work.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: John sees the look of anger on the black cat's face as he approaches with a cup of water.
"Would you like a drink, Charles?" he queries before lowering his voice. "Also, is everything okay? You looked a bit upset just then, is all..."
Charles snaps out of his thoughts and his face softens when he sees the offered cup. He takes it saying, "Yes, sir. Thank you.". He takes a sip before answering John's second question.

"Everything is fine. I was just thinking about an old 'friend' of mine. A brittany named Flukely. Do you know him? Flynn said he was here not to long ago. We were dating for a while, before we broke up for reasons I'd rather not mention. I've hated him ever since."

Charles keeps a calm, level voice throughout his explanation.
Last edited by Mickey on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
My characters!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter and David finished unpacking and cleaning everything up in the house. They both relaxed on the couch after that, "There, we did it."
"Yeah, that was fun."
"For you only."
"Felicity seemed to have a ball."
"She always has a ball."
"And that's why she's named Felicity."
"Sure."
"Well now what?"
"I'm taking a minute to relax."
"Okay, I've got a minute. After that?"
"Relax some more."
Dexter chuckled as the looked around the room, it was quite, not as full as it could be.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Whoa- Hey! Ahahahaha!" Flynn laughs as Nadia carries him off and makes sure to keep the box of glasses safely close to him. Once the door swings shut behind them Flynn decides to tell Nadia the rest of his thoughts about Charles as he snuggles against her.
"Um, yeah. Now that he can't hear... Charles was a bit stand-offish and aggressive at first and he's kinda strange. He circles you like a vulture when he meets you. He's not so bad once he's been introduced though, especially if you ask about his inventions. And before you ask, no he didn't get physical at all, and yes I'm okay."
"I see" Nadia smiled , gently putting Flynn back to solid floor . "well if you're truly OK , then I guess that's good . Not a fan of those kind to be honest with you , but I guess , if you said he's not so bad , I guess I can wait and see ."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mickey wrote: "Well, I have to call my parents. But my phone is fried."

Flukely hums as he thinks.

"Maybe we could just go ask them in person. They should be back home. Maybe we could catch a quick minute with the others while we're at it!"
Tesla wriggled off of his chair to take the used plates to the sink

"Oh, yeah that sounds fine. Can you lead me there? I don't know where you live..."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely nods and instinctively walks over to the sink, intent on washing the plates, but he stops himself. He waits patiently for Tesla.
My characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie came to the last Sprout. He stabbed at it. He missed. It rolled away. "Mrrr?" he said, watching it roll. His ears sat up and he chased the sprout around the plate 'accidentally' missing it each time.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie came to the last Sprout. He stabbed at it. He missed. It rolled away. "Mrrr?" he said, watching it roll. His ears sat up and he chased the sprout around the plate 'accidentally' missing it each time.

Oreo chitters, as the kitten chases after the rolly sprout that is refusing to be eaten!
Swiping more of the little greasy fish off his plate, munch..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, best make up your own mind. I'm sure he can't be all that bad. Like I said, he was interesting to talk to when I mentioned his inventions. Do you know he has a camera in those goggles?" Flynn puts the box of crystal glasses on the table and opens it.
"One glass in front and to the right of each spot, please Nadia. You go around that way and I'll go that way and we'll meet in the middle on that side. Sound good?"
"Good plan, guys. Now... Should I put out dessert spoons, Kilo? I mean, we haven't got anything prepared other than a tub of icecream in the freezer. So is it worth it? And it's the bigger knife and fork on the inside, right? Because entrée and salad stuff is on the outside, right? Hang on... I'm forgetting something... Where does the bread knife go?"

~~~~
"Yes, he was here a while ago. Seemed a decent enough bloke. I'm sorry you two fell out. Breakups are never easy. I should know. I went through three in high school before I met Joan. Tell you what. I'll not push you or anything but if you ever feel like getting things off your chest then you can talk to me any time, okay? Joan and I usually work from home so we're here most days."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"On the outside," Kilo demurred, putting the last of the picks in place, "blade pointing inward. This new Feline, Charles. I wonder if he's on the side of peace?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mahah," Leslie laughed, finally ending his game and spearing the sprout.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Mahah," Leslie laughed, finally ending his game and spearing the sprout.

Cleo comes by and swats Oreo's paw..

Stop stealing things off Leslie's plate, I won't have a food fight breaking out..

She glares at Mr. Norton.

An you Charles, you know what the vet told us about feeding the pets off the table.
How do you know those sprouts are not poisonous to kittens?

I'm sure the kittens owners are going to be thrilled with us teaching them to beg at the table.
Sorry dear, but it's no harm done..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, best make up your own mind. I'm sure he can't be all that bad. Like I said, he was interesting to talk to when I mentioned his inventions. Do you know he has a camera in those goggles?" Flynn puts the box of crystal glasses on the table and opens it.
"One glass in front and to the right of each spot, please Nadia. You go around that way and I'll go that way and we'll meet in the middle on that side. Sound good?"
"yeah , sounds good" Nadia agreed , quickly setting out the glasses on her side
Hlaoroo wrote: "Good plan, guys. Now... Should I put out dessert spoons, Kilo? I mean, we haven't got anything prepared other than a tub of icecream in the freezer. So is it worth it? And it's the bigger knife and fork on the inside, right? Because entrée and salad stuff is on the outside, right? Hang on... I'm forgetting something... Where does the bread knife go?"
"bread knife ?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"On the outside," Kilo demurred, putting the last of the picks in place, "blade pointing inward. This new Feline, Charles. I wonder if he's on the side of peace?"
"for his own sake , I hope so"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:Ryze giggled as she followed Ryyn outside, copying his ridiculous march.
Ryyn lead Ryze up the street. "It's best not to cut through the forest. I learned that the hard way."
"Why, what happened?" Ryze asked, standing beside Ryyn.
"Got lost, meet up with a fox (not Nadia) it was cold," explained Ryyn. "This was back when there was snow. I've got to say it's weird living here. I swear half the time I don't even know what time of year it is."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie grinned up at Cleo, still hoping to get on her good side - if she had one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I think the table is as laid as it can be without making swans from the napkins, Dear Joan," Kilo said, walking around a napkin ring.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Ah, Flukely, you can just leave them in the sink. My mom or I will load up the dishwasher later on." Tesla said up to the other dog, "We need to get going too, it'll get dark soon."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:"Ah, Flukely, you can just leave them in the sink. My mom or I will load up the dishwasher later on." Tesla said up to the other dog, "We need to get going too, it'll get dark soon."
"Got it!"

Flukely followed along side Tesla, smiling. He couldn't help but hum to himself. He was really the luckiest dog in the world, no matter what anyone says.
-------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Yes, he was here a while ago. Seemed a decent enough bloke. I'm sorry you two fell out. Breakups are never easy. I should know. I went through three in high school before I met Joan. Tell you what. I'll not push you or anything but if you ever feel like getting things off your chest then you can talk to me any time, okay? Joan and I usually work from home so we're here most days."
Charles smiled, sincerely. Any malice or distrust he held toward the human slipped away. He nodded and continued to drink from the cup in his hand. He only hoped he could abandon his set feelings and just learn to trust everyone so they could trust him. But that was harder than it sounds.

"John, right? Many people take one look at me and run the other way, assuming I've just caused them bad luck. It's the other reason I've grown aloof from people, since they were gonna run in the first place. How do I get people to trust me?"
My characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie grinned up at Cleo, still hoping to get on her good side - if she had one.

Cleo scratches up under the kitten's chin, comfortingly
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That's right." John ponders the question for a few moments, leaning on the wall in a mirror of Charles' body language, a technique he knows is proven to put people at ease. "Well, I think it's important to be yourself and be friendly. Show people that they're wrong about you. I notice your voice is different now than it was when you walked in. Lighter, not so deep. Why not use that from the start? Unfortunately you will get people that are superstitious and don't trust you but that's just life. Everyone has people that don't like them. That's just life, sadly. The important thing is not to let it get you down because you know that the haters are wrong. One thing I also find is that people trust those who are more open. I'm not saying you have to tell everyone your life story. That would be ridiculous. But it does help to give a little if you want to get a little. Make sense?" The man takes a sip from his own cup of water before continuing.
"I know it's not easy. It does take practise. But you can do it. And once you start it gets easier. Tell you what, all the pets here are great. I've gotten to know most of them over the last fortnight and they'll leap at the chance to open up to you and be mates if you let them. So why not give it a go on them? Just be yourself, be friendly and see how it goes, yeah?"

~~~~
"Swans! Great idea!" Joan picks up another napkin before giggling. "I'm kidding. I wouldn't know how to do that anyway. Ooh. We do need bread plates though!" Joan sets those on the table too before standing back to admire her work.
"Bread knife, Nadia. Knife for buttering and cutting bread. You need to put those knives on the plates now, Mum, right, Kilo? But yeah, I think he'll bee peaceful. Dad is talking to him now." Flynn points out, one ear tilted towards the door behind him.
"I always marvel at your hearing, Flynn. All I can hear is noise. I can't pick out any voices."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Swans! Great idea!" Joan picks up another napkin before giggling. "I'm kidding. I wouldn't know how to do that anyway. Ooh. We do need bread plates though!" Joan sets those on the table too before standing back to admire her work.
"Bread knife, Nadia. Knife for buttering and cutting bread. You need to put those knives on the plates now, Mum, right, Kilo? But yeah, I think he'll bee peaceful. Dad is talking to him now." Flynn points out, one ear tilted towards the door behind him.
"I always marvel at your hearing, Flynn. All I can hear is noise. I can't pick out any voices."
"aw , so this mean I can't gossip with other females around the house about you huh ?" Nadia giggled .
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Hey Piper, I think we should start getting ready," said Lucky.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That's right." John ponders the question for a few moments, leaning on the wall in a mirror of Charles' body language, a technique he knows is proven to put people at ease. "Well, I think it's important to be yourself and be friendly. Show people that they're wrong about you. I notice your voice is different now than it was when you walked in. Lighter, not so deep. Why not use that from the start? Unfortunately you will get people that are superstitious and don't trust you but that's just life. Everyone has people that don't like them. That's just life, sadly. The important thing is not to let it get you down because you know that the haters are wrong. One thing I also find is that people trust those who are more open. I'm not saying you have to tell everyone your life story. That would be ridiculous. But it does help to give a little if you want to get a little. Make sense?" The man takes a sip from his own cup of water before continuing.
"I know it's not easy. It does take practise. But you can do it. And once you start it gets easier. Tell you what, all the pets here are great. I've gotten to know most of them over the last fortnight and they'll leap at the chance to open up to you and be mates if you let them. So why not give it a go on them? Just be yourself, be friendly and see how it goes, yeah?"
Charles smiles and coughs into his fist at the mention of his voice change. He smiles softly at the human as he continues to talk, taking it all in. He nods after he's stopped talking and mulls over everything he said, nodding again with a, "Hmph." and a smile. He stuffs his paws in his pockets and his eyes widen a little. He pulls out a screwdriver. He stares ahead for a few seconds before he snaps. He makes a break for the door he came in from, but he turns around before he quickly leaves.

"Thanks John. I'll be back soon. Save me a spot at the table."

Charles zips through the house and out the door.
My characters!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote:"Got lost, meet up with a fox (not Nadia) it was cold," explained Ryyn. "This was back when there was snow. I've got to say it's weird living here. I swear half the time I don't even know what time of year it is."
"Yeah, it's weird. Who was the fox?" Ryze asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You can always, my dear Nadia," Kilo said, primping a napkin, "It just means Flynn, Koa and myself would have an excuse to talk about girls and ladies into the small hours."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie couldn't help it. He gave a little purr at the affection.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

As Tesla walked, he quietly took a tentative hold on Flukely's hand, adamantly looking forward to avoid eye contact

"So, Where is that you live?" He asked, "It can't be far in such a small neighborhood."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie couldn't help it. He gave a little purr at the affection.

Cleo scratches more and more, as the kitten purrrs. Cats being more her kind of pet, than a stinky wild critter from the forest.
Oreo getting jealous at the attention, leans over to get in on the scratchings being given out, until he goes, Floops into the floor!
Ooof
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Both Flynn and Joan laugh heartily at Kilo's rejoinder to Nadia's complaint.
"Hey, who needs an excuse, Kilo?" Flynn counters.
"I always knew you were a ladies' mouse, Kilo." Joan teases.

~~~~
Before John can react, Charles has disappeared.
"...Sure... Bye..." the man answers the empty air before turning to his corgi.
"Oh, I nearly forgot. Hey, Koa, do you have any parsley? I want to use it as a garnish for the pasta. Some nice, green leaves would be great if you have them."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters