HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

hypernovatic wrote:"I do not." Pyre argued, smiling. He poked Nadia when Flynn went to the bathroom. "Conglaturations. I bet you never expected this to happen." he said.
"yeah" Nadia said , smiling widely "it's just so , wow , you know"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie followed his friend out onto the block, wondering if they were going to the playpark.

Oreo waddles on down the sidewalk..
Now dat were out, you know of any places to go?
The skunk asks of the feline..

Meanwhile, an alert pops up on Cleo and Mr.Norton's phone..
From the Tagg tracking app.
"Oreo is out of the designated area!"
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mickey wrote:Flukely's stubby tail wagged underneath the back of his coat at seeing Tesla happy again. He heard the questions asked of him and smiled while rubbing his black paws together.

"I went to the Guard Dog Academy, since I was born when my uncle was very ill and would need someone to guard him from anyone that would wish to harm him. I also went to the Hunting Dog Academy, but I was dropped for being too good." Flukely stuck the phrase into air quotes. "I can't help it if bird-hunting is something in my genes! Not that I'd bird-hunt, anyway."

Anymore.

Flukely cleared his throat, before continuing.

"I programmed the machine with some of my instincts, such as sensing danger and knowing how to protect against that danger. I couldn't directly transfer my instincts, so I just inputted what I thought would be the closest to it. My dog mother, Fabienly (Fa-be-en-le), and my father, Flukwell (Flu-ka-well), said it wouldn't work, but they believed in me despite that. I guess they were right about not being able to program a machine into acting like a guard dog."

Flukely sighed and pulled the hologram machine from his coat, along with a picture. After settling it into the machine, he started it up and the picture presented itself. It was of two Brittanys, both extremely fluffy around the arms (and legs if the picture didn't cut) like Flukely. One was a male with dark blue eyes and was mostly white, like Flukely, minus a few brown markings. The other was female and had light blue eyes and, instead of being mostly white, was nearly covered in brown spots. They both waved at the camera, the male with vigor and the female with a sweet feeling.

"I wish I could see them again."

Flukely rung his paws together.
Tesla huffed a sigh and gently put a comforting hand on Flukely's shoulder and took in the photograph, "Maybe... You could video chat with them? Do you still know how to contact them?
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Of course I do. My laptop has zat feature, but I left it at home. I haven't seen my parents since I moved from France. I send zem letters and stuff, but I haven't seen zeir faces in forever."

Flukely sighs, but smiles, shutting off the machine and putting it back into his coat. He stands up and puts his paws in his pockets, turning to everyone present.

"I'll be on ze roof if anyone needs me."

Flukely, humming to himself, walked outside and began to carefully scale the house.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Well, I don't know about collector's price. We obviously can't sell for auction house prices either though. I'll make sure to talk to Dad and see if we can cut you a deal. You know, I did take a picture with my phone to show you but I'm not sure I should ruin the surprise." She grins at the affection between the buck and his doe.
"Heh. I know the feeling. I'm also happier than I ever thought possible now that I have Lucky."
"Yeah, and my life is better than I thought it'd be," agreed Lucky. "Now if only those ducks would leave me alone. He turned to the window, shook his fist at the outdoor, and whispered, "One day ducks...one day."
hypernovatic wrote:"I do not." Pyre argued, smiling. He poked Nadia when Flynn went to the bathroom. "Conglaturations. I bet you never expected this to happen." he said.

Ryze finished singing and nuzzled Ryyn. "There are so many couples here now." she said.
"Yeah, replied Ryyn suspiciously, "Almost like someone is conspiring to get as many pets together as possible."

"Who would do that," ask Lucky, rolling his eyes.

"Just saying its weird. There could be someone far away using us. Maybe computers are involved somehow."

"Don't think so buddy."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie followed his friend out onto the block, wondering if they were going to the playpark.

Leslie looked around. "Plaepark's round heer sumwhere, isn't it?" He asked hopefully.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looked at Kilo and nods. "I guess you were right." Koa said as he then looked back at Elliot. "Hello Elliot we were just talking about my birthday"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Keeshah wrote:

Leslie looked around. "Plaepark's round heer sumwhere, isn't it?" He asked hopefully.

I don't know.. I've only been allowed to wander around in the hood for a couple of weeks now..
but i think it is this way right?

Oreo says, as he goes on down the street..

meanwhile, Cleo picks up her phone, and starts to go chase after Oreo.
Then decides to watch the tracking app to see where the two are running off too..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie followed- and occasionally lead - as they erratically made their way to the play park, where he offered Oreo first go on the swings and offered to push him.
-----------------------------------------------------
"Haven't you noticed I often am," Kilo asked with mock offence.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It certainly sounds like it." Pyre replied.
------
"I honestly doubt that someone is controlling us Ryyn." Ryze said, giggling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot was fascinated at how the room looked, he couldn't help but say "Wow~" before Joan and Koa notice him.
Hlaoroo wrote:Joan looks to the door again as the jackal enters.
"Hey, Elliot. What's up?"
"Nothing much, but nice office" Elliot says as he wags his tail in excitement.
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa looked at Kilo and nods. "I guess you were right." Koa said as he then looked back at Elliot. "Hello Elliot we were just talking about my birthday"
Elliot grins and walks up to Koa, "Hehehe, so what's your plan birthday boy?"

Meanwhile, Faust seems to be talking seriously on the phone. "Why didn't you tell us ahead of time?"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla stood string at the open door where Flukely left, somewhat dumbfounded, "Um... Okay, goodbye?" he managed to stumble out
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely chuckled and climbed back down to the door frame. Gripping it, he looked into it, hanging upside down in the doorway.

"Wanna join me, Tesla?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Cleo watches where the pets go. an once the dot stops moving she marks the pet park an the new allowed area, and resets the alert for when Oreo's tracker tagg on his collar moves from the pet park.
An goes back to cleaning the house.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie followed- and occasionally lead - as they erratically made their way to the play park, where he offered Oreo first go on the swings and offered to push him..

Oreo goes WheeeeeeeAs he is swung upon the swings.
Ummm I'm starting to feel strange.. ..Stop..
Oreo stops and gets off the swing.
Oh that's much better, being back on unmoving ground...

You wanna try swinging in that tummy churner?
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla took a step back and bristled slightly when he saw the other dog upside down, seemingly startled, "Oh, uh, I can't really climb, I don't have the coordination..." He said sheepishly, "That's why I build things to take me into the air.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Flukely turned rightside up and carefully dropped from the doorway. He walked over to Tesla.

"Any other way to get on ze roof?"
Last edited by Mickey on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thanks! It suffices." Joan replies modestly. "I need one of those clacking ball things though." she jokes.

~~~~
"N'aww! It's nice of you to agree!" Piper hugs and nuzzles her boyfriend. "We'll get those ducks! Don't you worry!" Leaving an arm draped around the buck's shoulders, Piper turns back to Aron and Vera.
"No, you haven't told me yet. You should totally spill! Tell me all Aron's dirty little secrets!" she jokes.

~~~~
In the shower Flynn lathers shampoo and rubs it into his fur. So pleased is he that he begins singing first to himself, and then out loud and out of key as he gets carried away by his elation and the tune. In her office Joan has to hide a smile as she hears him singing:
"Splish, splash, I was taking a bath on about a Saturday night! Wooh, rub dub, just relaxin' in the tub, thinkin' everything was all right! Then I stepped out the tub, put my paws on the floor! I wrapped my towel around me and I opened the door and then I SPLISH SPLASH! I jumped back in the bath!" Flynn grabs the scrubbing brush with the long handle and uses it as a microphone as he dances under the water while the suds flow down the plug hole beneath him. "HOW WAS I TO KNOW THERE WAS A PARTY GOING ON??? There was a splishing and a splashing! Reelin' with the feelin'! Moovin and a groovin'! Rockin' and rollin'! Yeah!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo listened to Flynn attempt to sing and chuckled. "It is amazing, is it not, how the losing of one secret improves the mood enough to allow bad singing?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Okae," Leslie said, hopping onto the other swing seat and sitting down on it as a couple of human Children looked on from a distance.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Dexter and Felicity were walking around exploring the town. They happened to come across the town park. "Oh dad can I go play!" Dexter looked down at Felicity "Sure honey, go enjoy yourself." Felicity ran off to a to skunk and a cat, "Can I play with you?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"'course," Leslie said happily. "I's Leslie," he added, putting out a tortoiseshell arm towards the girl, "an' thissus Oreo, my frend."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Okae," Leslie said, hopping onto the other swing seat and sitting down on it as a couple of human Children looked on from a distance.
Oreo waddles off to go meet the human cubs, who start backing away from him as he gets closer..
Confused, he tries doing a handstand to show off that he is friendly. But the human cubs just screech loudly and run away!!
Oreo waddles back over to the kitten, looking confused and hurt..
Whats wrong with them?!! Done they want to pet and hug us, n' pull on are tails??
I've heard that is what they like to do...

Civilization wrote:Dexter and Felicity were walking around exploring the town. They happened to come across the town park. "Oh dad can I go play!" Dexter looked down at Felicity "Sure honey, go enjoy yourself." Felicity ran off to a to skunk and a cat, "Can I play with you?"

Why Surrre.. Whos arr youz?

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"'course," Leslie said happily. "I's Leslie," he added, putting out a tortoiseshell arm towards the girl, "an' thissus Oreo, my frend."

Oreo waves shyly from behind the kitten, so this pet doesn't run off from him..
HI hi there..
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hlaoroo wrote:"N'aww! It's nice of you to agree!" Piper hugs and nuzzles her boyfriend. "We'll get those ducks! Don't you worry!" Leaving an arm draped around the buck's shoulders..
Aron smiles, happy to see another couple with the same amount of love for each-other as he and Vera did..
Hlaoroo wrote:..Piper turns back to Aron and Vera."No, you haven't told me yet. You should totally spill! Tell me all Aron's dirty little secrets!" she jokes.
"Oh, umm.." Vera fumbles, not exactly getting the joke. Aron just laughs. "Go on, you've been wanting to tell that story since you got back.." He says, giving the confused-looking doe a comforting rub on the shoulders.

Vera sighs with relief, now understanding. "O-ok, well.." She starts, still feeling uneasy. "We were living in london, a-as Aron's probably told you before, and we had known each-other for q-quite some time, about one year, and it was a very sunny, warm summer's day. I was sitting in the large, Victorian bay-window we had in our room, r-reading.. Ah, a book, because it's easier to read w-with the light for me.. So I was just, y'know, reading, when Aron comes up from downstairs. He nonchalantly comes over to me, and he asks me-"

"'Hey, Vee! what'dya think your doin' up here all alone? Mr Jenkins' letting me fly my RC out in the garden! I'd really like you to watch, an' maybe i'll even give you a go!' ..Or something like that.." Aron pushes in, making a more nasally voice as he recited the line.

"Y-yes, Aron.. So I reply; 'No thank you, I'd just like to read right here.' But, of course, he persists, and I e-eventually cave in. And so I watch, and he does give me a go, and I almost crash.. So what Aron did was, he held the controller with me, guiding me through it, i-it was.. about the first time he'd gotten so, c-close to me.. After, I went back to reading, Aron followed and sat next to me. We started talking, about the day, my book, planes, flowers.. Then we, just suddenly run out of things to say.. We just sit there for a while, just looking out the window, watching the world go by.. Just then, as the sun cast it's final rays of light over the roofs of the nearby houses into the window, He just says; 'Hey Vee.. Do you think we're good friends?' I reply, 'yes, of course we are, what makes you ask that?' And so, he says, 'Well, I was wondering if you'd like to be more than just good friends.. Vee, I really like you, Do you like me?'.."

"And she says; 'W-well, yes, of course I do..' And then I ask 'Well then, Can we be more than friends? Will you be my girlfriend?' She says yes, and the rest, well, is history!" Aron finishes, holding his arms out with a big smile on his face.

Vera smiles too, nodding. "Yep, that's it.. Whenever I look back on it, I don't think he could have asked me in any better way.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Awwww! That's so sweet! So... How did you two meet? Hey, did I ever tell you about when Lucky asked me out?"

~~~~
"Secret, Kilo?" Joan queries, closing a "Virus Scan Successful: 3 suspicious items deleted" message that had popped up on her screen. "What secret?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre started giggling when Flynn started singing. "It seems he's having fun." he said.
-----
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Oh, umm.." Vera fumbles, not exactly getting the joke. Aron just laughs. "Go on, you've been wanting to tell that story since you got back.." He says, giving the confused-looking doe a comforting rub on the shoulders.

Vera sighs with relief, now understanding. "O-ok, well.." She starts, still feeling uneasy. "We were living in london, a-as Aron's probably told you before, and we had known each-other for q-quite some time, about one year, and it was a very sunny, warm summer's day. I was sitting in the large, Victorian bay-window we had in our room, r-reading.. Ah, a book, because it's easier to read w-with the light for me.. So I was just, y'know, reading, when Aron comes up from downstairs. He nonchalantly comes over to me, and he asks me-"

"'Hey, Vee! what'dya think your doin' up here all alone? Mr Jenkins' letting me fly my RC out in the garden! I'd really like you to watch, an' maybe i'll even give you a go!' ..Or something like that.." Aron pushes in, making a more nasally voice as he recited the line.

"Y-yes, Aron.. So I reply; 'No thank you, I'd just like to read right here.' But, of course, he persists, and I e-eventually cave in. And so I watch, and he does give me a go, and I almost crash.. So what Aron did was, he held the controller with me, guiding me through it, i-it was.. about the first time he'd gotten so, c-close to me.. After, I went back to reading, Aron followed and sat next to me. We started talking, about the day, my book, planes, flowers.. Then we, just suddenly run out of things to say.. We just sit there for a while, just looking out the window, watching the world go by.. Just then, as the sun cast it's final rays of light over the roofs of the nearby houses into the window, He just says; 'Hey Vee.. Do you think we're good friends?' I reply, 'yes, of course we are, what makes you ask that?' And so, he says, 'Well, I was wondering if you'd like to be more than just good friends.. Vee, I really like you, Do you like me?'.."

"And she says; 'W-well, yes, of course I do..' And then I ask 'Well then, Can we be more than friends? Will you be my girlfriend?' She says yes, and the rest, well, is history!" Aron finishes, holding his arms out with a big smile on his face.

Vera smiles too, nodding. "Yep, that's it.. Whenever I look back on it, I don't think he could have asked me in any better way.."
Ryze smiled. "That is sweet. I'm glad things have worked out for you." she said, purring.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," the old mouse chuckled, "merely that he has an attraction for a certain female form and she has one for him too." Kilo winked.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity walked up to the two of them, "My name is Felicity." She held out her hand, "Nice to meet you."
Keeshah wrote: Oreo waddles off to go meet the human cubs, who start backing away from him as he gets closer..
Confused, he tries doing a handstand to show off that he is friendly. But the human cubs just screech loudly and run away!!
Oreo waddles back over to the kitten, looking confused and hurt..
Whats wrong with them?!! Done they want to pet and hug us, n' pull on are tails??
I've heard that is what they like to do...
Dexter watches as the human kids run away, What a shame. He decided to sit down in the grass and keep on eye on things.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie shook the hand happily before doing an impromptu handstand on the swing seat so Felicity could see Oreo clearly. "Wannago onna swingz," he asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity walked right up to Oreo "Are you Oreo?" She smiled and held out her hand. She looked back at Leslie, "I'd love to join you."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Civilization wrote:Felicity walked right up to Oreo "Are you Oreo?" She smiled and held out her hand. She looked back at Leslie, "I'd love to join you."

Your not afraid of me, like those were?
justering with his paw at the human cubs, who are pointing back at the gathered pets, with a adult human now..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie peered at the human children and their adult and hoped the adult was telling them to come play. "We awl got collers and tags'n'stuff sew weere okay... I fink.". He flipped off the swing so Felicity could get on.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

hypernovatic wrote:Pyre started giggling when Flynn started singing. "It seems he's having fun." he said.
"yeah" Nadia giggled "still better than me though "
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity had to climb and wiggle her way onto the swing. "Why'd I be afraid of you?" She asked Oreo, she looked at the human cubs. "We'll be ok, thanks for the swing." Dexter eyed the humans, he decided to walk over and meet Felicity's new friends.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sum peeple think Skunks're smellie," Leslie explained, carefully pushing Felicity on the swing, "But Oreo's grate!" He gave a wave to the adult Ferret and the humans beyond.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Felicity tried to wave to her dad but couldn't do that without wobbling on the swing. "Hi dad, meet Leslie and Oreo." Dexter waved back at the cat, "How's it going?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Sum peeple think Skunks're smellie," Leslie explained, carefully pushing Felicity on the swing, "But Oreo's grate!" He gave a wave to the adult Ferret and the humans beyond.

But i'm not stinkie anymoars.. the vets made it so i can't sprays anyone.
Oreo says watching Felicity swing..
How can you all do that? my tummy starts getting all churnie when i try to swing..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Don't fink the vet towld them that," Leslie said to Oreo before continuing to someone else. "H'lo, mistur Dad!" He kept gently pushing Felicity.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You've gone quiet, Joan, my dear,"Kilo noted. "Could it be that you did not know?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Don't fink the vet towld them that," Leslie said to Oreo before continuing to someone else. "H'lo, mistur Dad!" He kept gently pushing Felicity.

butts they shur know, I was tolds all skunk pets have to have dat done to them, to be a pets.
Oreo waves,,
Helloo Felicity's owner sir
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

"I like the funny feeling!" Felicity told Oreo as she swung, "Why'd it matter if you are stinky?" Dexter sat down under where the supporting pole to the swings goes into the ground. "Hello, Oreo and Leslie." He puts the satchel on his lap and puts out a box of Cheerios, "Anyone want any?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I plan on taking Kousa out to lunch or dinner on my birthday." Koa Said to elliot as he was also listening to everyone while they talked and smiled slightly a Flynns singing. "What secret are you talking about..... Oh I know... are you talking about brother's new girlfriend?"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

LovingCorgi wrote:"I plan on taking Kousa out to lunch or dinner on my birthday." Koa Said to elliot as he was also listening to everyone while they talked and smiled slightly a Flynns singing. "What secret are you talking about..... Oh I know... are you talking about brother's new girlfriend?"

"That's nice, take her out to dinner. It's much quieter and priva-"Elliot buffers for moment as the words "new girlfriend" take a while to process. "Weh!!?? New girlfriend?" Elliot starts to get excited, jogs in place and claps his paws. "That's so sweet, who's the lucky girl?" Elliot says, holding both sides of Koa.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.