HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

LovingCorgi wrote: "Anyways I don't believe I got a chance to answer the question he asked earlier. I would say your fur is softer than mine. One of my brothers had a friend who was a white skunk and she would always hold me against her fur when i was a pup."
I do have to take a lot of baths.. altho not as much, as before i was de-skunked.
Oreo rubs up against Koa.
So is it as comforting to rubs up against me, as it was when you were rubbed up against the white she skunk?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Not that kind of holding, Oreo. Hutch said. When he was a pup, he'd be held by the female in her arms. Right? Hutch asked.

Blizzard watched Elliot swing on the bar and giggled. You look really cool with that scarf leaving a trail behind you!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sew," Leslie asked after putting his fur back in order with a grin and a paw, "Naw that we're all bak togefur what shal we do? Oh," he added, "Cud I buy the music box wif thows coynes, Miss Piper?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Yes when I was a pup I was even smaller than I am now. Small enough for her to carry me. And I have to tell you the truth but her fur was softer, which is normal for females."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, you can help carry some. Thanks. Just be careful with them because if the edges get kinked or damaged or frayed then they can't be played any more and paper this old can be very delicate." Piper passes Hyper a couple of the rolls that are still in their boxes as she sorts through the rest of the records and rolls given to them by the badger.

"All right. Thanks. We'll let you know. Don't let us keep yo if you have somewhere to be, Mister Badger." Flynn smiles at the elderly animal, giving him leave to leave as he can sense the creature's discomfort.
"He's... Interesting, that's for sure, Kilo." the buck agrees with his passenger.

Hearing the question, Piper turns to the kitten.
"I'm not sure, Leslie. Which box was it that you wanted?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Make sure your hands are clean, Leslie." mercury warned the younger cat, "You could damage the rolls if not."

Tesla was busy studying the striations in the stone walls
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"So.....what are we gonna do with all these ? Beside checking them out I mean"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Not that kind of holding, Oreo. Hutch said. When he was a pup, he'd be held by the female in her arms. Right? Hutch asked.
Why not this kind of being held, you sure do like it when i hold you like this.
LovingCorgi wrote:"Yes when I was a pup I was even smaller than I am now. Small enough for her to carry me. And I have to tell you the truth but her fur was softer, which is normal for females."
Awww.. I guess i'll have to start soaking in more fur softeners.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Not that kind of holding, Oreo. Hutch said. When he was a pup, he'd be held by the female in her arms. Right? Hutch asked.
Why not this kind of being held, you sure do like it when i hold you like this.
Yes I do. Hutch said, cuddling the skunk.
Keeshah wrote:
LovingCorgi wrote:"Yes when I was a pup I was even smaller than I am now. Small enough for her to carry me. And I have to tell you the truth but her fur was softer, which is normal for females."
The day I meet someone with softer fur than you, Oreo, is the day I put on a collar. Hutch said.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: Yes I do. Hutch said, cuddling the skunk.
Oreo chitters softly as he is cuddled by the collie, while still cuddled up against the corgi.
Churrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
MrNeonShot wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
The day I meet someone with softer fur than you, Oreo, is the day I put on a collar. Hutch said.
Oh? Why would you put on a collar for them and not for me?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc kindly hugged the Husky back as she did so, chuckling and replying cheerfully
"Heh yeah it's been a while! How've you been?"
"Great!" The husky replies.
Her attention was then snatched by the contents of the box and she trotted over to them.
"Hmm, ya think they have anything to do with the glowy man in your garage Flynn?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Roarin wrote: "Great!" The husky replies.
Her attention was then snatched by the contents of the box and she trotted over to them.
"Hmm, ya think they have anything to do with the glowy man in your garage Flynn?"
"glowy man in the garage ?"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Heehee, why thank you Bliz." Elliot jumps off and starts walking backwards. "Have any of you ever dreamed of being a superhero?"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

But I did... For about 2 weeks. I had it taken off last night, though. Hutch replied.

I think it would be cool to be a superhero! What kind of powers would you have? Blizzard asked.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:But I did... For about 2 weeks. I had it taken off last night, though. Hutch replied.
But arn't you afraid that the men in the green jumpsuits will show up and drag you away causing you half no collar? Like they did me when i had no collar.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, you can help carry some. Thanks. Just be careful with them because if the edges get kinked or damaged or frayed then they can't be played any more and paper this old can be very delicate." Piper passes Hyper a couple of the rolls that are still in their boxes as she sorts through the rest of the records and rolls given to them by the badger.

"All right. Thanks. We'll let you know. Don't let us keep yo if you have somewhere to be, Mister Badger." Flynn smiles at the elderly animal, giving him leave to leave as he can sense the creature's discomfort.
"He's... Interesting, that's for sure, Kilo." the buck agrees with his passenger.

Hearing the question, Piper turns to the kitten.
"I'm not sure, Leslie. Which box was it that you wanted?"
"Um," Leslie replied, putting a clawtip to his teeth. "The wun we almost broke on the furst day in the shop? The one that plaed Mommy's tune?"

On hearing Mercury, Leslie began to check his paws, cleaning them as only a Cat can...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I wonder if I ever get that accomodating but grouchy?" Kilo asked rhetorically before taking on a mock gruff tone, "No-one answer that!"
<After Nadia>
"Hm, a spectral illuminescant in the garage?" He said, his tone implying disbelief. "Perhaps we should have asked THAT what lies down here, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hmm. I know the one but I can't remember of the top of my head how much it is. We'll have to check that for you... Do you know your numbers yet, Leslie?"

"One of Sixtoes' darklight pictures." Flynn explains. "He calls it a quantum memory artefact but I think most people would call it a ghost. We haven't interacted with it yet though. We just have the picture."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thank you." Pyre said, taking the boxes. His curiosity got the better of him, so he opened one of the boxes.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Hmm. I know the one but I can't remember of the top of my head how much it is. We'll have to check that for you... Do you know your numbers yet, Leslie?"

"One of Sixtoes' darklight pictures." Flynn explains. "He calls it a quantum memory artefact but I think most people would call it a ghost. We haven't interacted with it yet though. We just have the picture."
"I know sum," Leslie said brightly. "I can cownt to twenty wifowt using my claws OR fingers! And, um, I know how to Mul...um... Mul... I know four tymes three is twelfth!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That feline needs to find a decent human to teach him... Careful with those boxes, young Pyre!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I think he's coming along just fine." Ryze told Kilo. "Yeah, I will be." Pyre said, looking at the piano roll.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Hhhmmm, I'd pick either super speed or cloning. Either way, I'd have way too much fun with my powers." Elliot giggles as he walks alongside the two dogs, walking with his paws behind his head
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury crouched next to Leslie and and a show of whispering into his ear, "The word you want is, 'multiplication' try saying it. Impresse them!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Multiplucachion!" Leslie said aloud, as though he'd just thought of the word. "That's what the wurd is, right, Miss Piper?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Heh," Kilo chuckled, before turning his voice down so only Flynn could hear, "seems he does have teachers, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "One of Sixtoes' darklight pictures." Flynn explains. "He calls it a quantum memory artefact but I think most people would call it a ghost. We haven't interacted with it yet though. We just have the picture."
"so.....you have ghost , in your garage , oooooh" Nadia chuckled , waving her paw mysteriously in front of Flynn
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "That feline needs to find a decent human to teach him... Careful with those boxes, young Pyre!"
"Don't know about humans , but it seems that guys are teaching him just fine to me"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Kind of. I mean, it doesn't seem to do anything. The only evidence we have is Six's picture and I still don't understand how that works."
"Heh. You're doing well then! You'll be able to count to a hundred or even a thousand in no time!" Piper encourages, acting impressed, keeping an eye on Pyre at the same time.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Sixtoes said it means the man guy sat in that car for a really really really really really long time. Or used it a lot." Zanna grinned. "I sat in it too! But I guess ten minutes isn't long enough to leave one of those quanta memory thingys..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:But I did... For about 2 weeks. I had it taken off last night, though. Hutch replied.
But arn't you afraid that the men in the green jumpsuits will show up and drag you away causing you half no collar? Like they did me when i had no collar.
No, Mr. Badger has the right idea. As long as your wearing human clothes and you don't look like a toddler, people won't bother asking about a collar. But just in case, I will show them my tags in my wallet. Hutch replied.
69eist wrote:"Hhhmmm, I'd pick either super speed or cloning. Either way, I'd have way too much fun with my powers." Elliot giggles as he walks alongside the two dogs, walking with his paws behind his head
I would probably have ice powers. Maybe the ability to make ice cream! Serving justice with chocolate dressing and a cherry on top! Blizzard said in a commercial narrator voice.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Roarin wrote:"Sixtoes said it means the man guy sat in that car for a really really really really really long time. Or used it a lot." Zanna grinned. "I sat in it too! But I guess ten minutes isn't long enough to leave one of those quanta memory thingys..."
"Ah," Kilo said in contemplation, "the idea that an object can recall the shape of something. Rather like a seat remembers who has sat on it..."
"...From the 'pression of a bottom that sat on it a long tyme?" Leslie said.
"...from the imprint.... um, yes... well, that." Kilo concluded, a little flummoxed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"that is er.....one way to put it , I guess ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:"that is er.....one way to put it , I guess ?"
What would be another way to put it, then??
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: What would be another way to put it, then??
"errrrr.......you don't have to worry about that , trust me"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Oreo looks to Koa, then to Hutch, and then back to Nadia.

trust you? That worries me even more now...
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I like wearing my collar...kind of makes me feel like I have a home." Koa said, examining his collar.
When Hutch began cuddling with Oreo, Koa found himself blushing a bit from Oreo's and Hutch's actions.
"Hehe, Kousa would like you... sh's just like me but doesn't show it. Me and her both like cute fluffy things." Koa said to Oreo.

"You two are funny , talking about superpowers. I remember when I believed I was a superhero." Kousa Said as they neared the edge of the forest near the porter's house.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:
Oreo looks to Koa, then to Hutch, and then back to Nadia.

trust you? That worries me even more now...
"HEY ! WHAT's that supposed to mean ?" Nadia accidentally yelled at the little skunk , even though she wasn't really that angry
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Ooh ooh, what kind of super powers did you think you had Kousa?" Elliot bends forward at Kousa, still walking backwards.
My Personas

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

LovingCorgi wrote:"I like wearing my collar...kind of makes me feel like I have a home." Koa said, examining his collar.
When Hutch began cuddling with Oreo, Koa found himself blushing a bit from Oreo's and Hutch's actions.
"Hehe, Kousa would like you... sh's just like me but doesn't show it. Me and her both like cute fluffy things." Koa said to Oreo.
I am proud to wear my collar! it's shows that my owners want to have me, and care for me.
Oreo giggles at Koa.
I have never been a fluffy thing before.
serence ice fox wrote: "HEY ! WHAT's that supposed to mean ?" Nadia accidentally yelled at the little skunk , even though she wasn't really that angry
Oreo's fur stands up on end, as his tail hikes up instinctively up into the air.
He ducks around behind Koa!..
n-n-nothing, your scaring meeeee momma fox!!
Oreo stammers, before bolting over to hide behind Doc!
Yelp! she is going to eats meee!
Last edited by Keeshah on Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's all right, Miss Nadia," Kilo called, "Pray calm yourself, my dear. The young Skunk merely is not as used to yourself as Flynn and myself. Nadia would not hurt you, young Oreo."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

To me, wearing a collar is a sign of loyalty, and... I'm not sure if I can live up to the expectations of being my owner's dog. I am trying, but...
serence ice fox wrote:"HEY ! WHAT's that supposed to mean ?" Nadia accidentally yelled at the little skunk , even though she wasn't really that angry
And the moment was gone.
You did freak him out at the vets for no reason. Well, you and Doc... Hutch pointed out.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc had really just listened to the others as they talked about these newly acquired artifacts, piano rolls and even some sort of ghost? It was stuff he wasn't mildly interested in as he'd come into the game late so he just politely listened, that is until Oreo shot out behind him, hiding apparently from Nadia who yelled by accident.

"Heh easy there Oreo, Nadia wasn't trying to scare you"
MrNeonShot wrote:
And the moment was gone.
You did freak him out at the vets for no reason. Well, you and Doc... Hutch pointed out.
As Hutch pointed him and Nadia out as scaring Oreo, the wolf gave the canine a little glare
"When did we scare the little one?"
Last edited by Marine Fox on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc had really just listened to the others as they talked about these newly acquired artifacts, piano rolls and even some sort of ghost? It was stuff he wasn't mildly interested in as he'd come into the game late so he just politely listened, that is until Oreo shot out behind him, hiding apparently from Nadia who yelled by accident.

"Heh easy there Oreo, Nadia wasn't trying to scare you"

Oreo peers out from behind Doc
A-arre you sure? Momma fox sounding pretty mad. An she thinks nothing of battling spirit wolves!
Marine Fox wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:
And the moment was gone.
As Hutch pointed him and Nadia out as scaring Oreo, the wolf gave the Border Collie a little glare
"When did we scare the little one?"