HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Leslie said sheepishly, "Din't kno. P'r'aps Aron and Vera can help?" He looked around, noted they weren't there, went back up and got them to follow him into the tunnel.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Blizzard walked up to a shop while looking for Hutch. As he walks, he bumps into a certain jackal.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fortunately for Les, the rabbits are still out of earshot of the stamping.
"Ah well. He'll be around somewhere. Anybody got any suggestions as to what to do until Mister Badger gets back?"

~~~~
Upstairs, Joan hears the bell again. Still puzzling over that tricky bit of code, she heads back down and opens the door. Her mind a million miles away, she doesn't recognise the dog before her.
"Hello. Can I help you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I must confess to being a little confused by this canal," Kilo said. "It seems to start here but that would have to be impossible, would it not? To go from a start point to speed in no time at all? It makes no sense. There MUST be an underground complex drawing it from somewhere and pushing it up here." He chuckled. "Quite the engineering feat, hmm? As for what to do, should we not make a close examination of the walls to see if it's all natural or if our mysterious smuggler had other holes to hide in?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Oof!" Elliot exclaims as he's a little knocked off balanced.

"Oh hi there, are you new to Richmond Acres?" Elliot inquired, seeing a husky for the first time.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Blizzard looks down at the pet.
Oh, I am so sorry! I didn't see you there~ Blizzard says as he helps the pet to its feet.
Yeah, I literally just moved in. Christopher Robin is setting up my room while I look for my new brother! He says excitedly. Blizzard brushes the top of Elliot's head then goes to sniff Elliot.
*sniff sniff* I'm Blizzard... *sniff* Blizzard Robin... Blizzard stands back up.
It's nice to meet you~
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Nice to meet ya too Blizzard." Elliot gives of a little laugh.

"Christopher Robin.... Wait, you're Hutch's new brother?" Elliot slightly points a finger at Blizzard with a quizzed look.

(ooc: Faust is gonna be away for a while, you're talking to Elliot, Neon.)
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Do you know Hutchy?! Blizzard asks excitedly.
Do you know where he is now?! Blizzard says, hugging Elliot and looking around.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Yes I do~. He's a lot of fun. I'm Elliot Gilgan by the way." Elliot smiles and laughs a little, remembering some moments.

"I'm not sure where he is but Kousa here should know." Looks over at Kousa
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Blizzard looks to the other dog and walks over to her, holding Elliot's paw as he goes to her.
Heeeyy~ I'm Blizzard. Do you know where my brother, Hutchy, is~? Blizzard asked.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla dragged himself to the head of the group, panting just a little bit, "I wonder how these tunnels formed originally, they can't have all been dug by rumrunners. Some of the tunnels are too low for even me to go through." he huffed out loud, "That river back there must have changed course and flooded so many times to wear away so many crevices."
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"hutch? hutch....?" Kousa was trying to remember who he was and then it hit her. "Ah yes, I believe Koa mentioned something about his new big brother Hutch going down the tunnels with him."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Oh cool I guess we can all go togeth-th-th..." Elliot sees a stand of mexican food behind Kousa and starts drooling, his stomach starting to sound.
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I have TWO brothers? Blizzard asked. He heard Elliot's stomach growl.
Elliot, we can wait for you to eat. Actually, I haven't eatten either, so I better get lunch, too. Blizzard said. He then walked with Elliot to the mexican food stand.
You first, sweety~
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Who knows how far these underground rivers go, Kilo? I'm no expert in caves but I think that waterfall looks natural. So do these stalactites and stalagmites and those... Whaddaya call 'ems? The long ones down the walls. Reminds me of a limestone cave we visited on a trip to Tasmania. I dunno if this is limestone though. I'm no geologist to tell. The river must be draining somewhere pretty quickly though to have so much speed and strength in here. Too bad we can't follow it."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote:Upstairs, Joan hears the bell again. Still puzzling over that tricky bit of code, she heads back down and opens the door. Her mind a million miles away, she doesn't recognise the dog before her.
"Hello. Can I help you?"
"Hi Mrs. Porter!" Zanna quipped happily. She leaned to the side, trying to look past the women and into the house.
"Is Flynn home? He said something about some tunnels the yesterday or the other day or the other other day and then I just remembered today." She adjusted the satchel on her shoulder.
"I brought some stuff that I thought might be helpful for spelunking and stuff."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah... He's actually gone down into those tunnels already with a big group of other pets. They can't have gotten far, I think so you should find them if you follow. Heh, you can probably track their scent anyway, being a dog and all that. Come on in. Do you know the way through to the tunnel?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

After a moment of thought, Kilo spoke again. "Do you mean Flowstones, Flynn?" He asked. "I looked them up on that computer a few days ago. But anyhow, good Doctor," he added, almost looking Doc in the eye but not quite, "how do you come to be here?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch let Flynn and Kilo converse, staying quiet. He reached his paw down and held Oreo's paw.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc had gotten the pets scent even before he saw them, the collective of odor's melding slightly into one potent smell it was obvious there was quite a few but he definitely made out a few, most of which were of the familiar pets before him. As they greeted and even questioned him a little he shifted a little and chuckled, hearing a few unfamiliar voices and picking out one called Kilo. Being greeted he gave a small wave to the new face, when he could he responded calmly but cheerfully.

"Oh? Yeah comes with being a predator heh. Oh and Flynn your mum seemed..tense heh but i'm sure she's fine. "

Doc turned to Nadia and gave a smile and nod in greeting
"Hello Nadia! Yeah i've been...thinking for a while. But yes Kilo i'm friendly...for the most part heh"

Giving a nice laugh after that
"Hey Lucky, Hope the leg's healing just fine? Oh and well I met up with Hutch, Oreo, and Pyre here and they said something about the Tunnels so I just tagged along with them "
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna thanked Joan before walking inside the house, her nose always beginning to sniff around after the woman's recommendation.
"Umm, its the one in Flynn's room right?"

Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Ooh! Ooh! I'll have a full order of chimicanga with some salsa.~.... And some orange juice" Elliot chirped as he stares through the window of the stand.

Um sir, we only sell soda or water here.
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'll take a water and a couple taco's! Blizzard added to the order. Don't worry, I'll take care of it.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"In that case, I'll have water too." Elliot takes out a pet card. "It's alright, I don't mind paying my share. Thanks. "
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Blizzard held out $5 for the tacos and the water.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Here you go sirs, a chimichanga, two tacos and some water. The cashier settles the payment and returns the change and pet card with a reciept.

"Oh where are my manners? Kousa, would you like anything?"
My Personas

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch let Flynn and Kilo converse, staying quiet. He reached his paw down and held Oreo's paw.
Oreo was sneaking a round in the darkness, to creep up behind Flynn when Hutch grabbed him by the paw and pulled him away from startling the rabbit..
The lil spotty skunk pouts kyootly up at the collie.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote: Doc turned to Nadia and gave a smile and nod in greeting
"Hello Nadia! Yeah i've been...thinking for a while. But yes Kilo i'm friendly...for the most part heh"
"For the most part , yeah" Nadia laughed , then asked , still smiling "Thinking.....about what happened in the woods ?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch looks down at Oreo and grins, letting go of the paw and mouthing "do it!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo had an idea he was missing something so he looked around and glimpsed a young skunk from the corner of his eye. He sat as close to Flynn's head as he could and whispered, before turning back toward Doc. "There's something in the way you carry yourself," he said, "that reminds me of a 'friend' called Scratch. I take it there is Military in your background, sir? Or Militia at any rate."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Does anyone remember the way we came?" Ryze asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn gives an almost imperceptible nod to show he understood Kilo and continues on as though nothing happened, snapping his paw before answering the mouse.
"Flowstones. That's the one. Although they also call them curtains or bacon, I believe. Er... What happened in the woods, exactly, may I ask, Nadia?"

~~~~
"Yes, that's the one." nods Joan.
"You remember where his room is?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

hypernovatic wrote:"Does anyone remember the way we came?" Ryze asked.
"I alwaes remembur which way I came," Leslie said before thinking, putting a clawtip to his lip and pointing down a passage. "Um, we cayme that way."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "For the most part , yeah" Nadia laughed , then asked , still smiling "Thinking.....about what happened in the woods ?"
Hearing what Nadia had said, the wolf felt a slight nervous shiver and straightened a little. His smile and cheerful manner changing to one much more solemn, not exactly frowning but not smiling like he was before, he remembered what happened and shamfully he'd been caught on it for a while since. Getting his nerve up again he spoke up
"Yeah... Quite a lot lately"

Then Kilo spoke to him and the wolf forced himself to try and drop the subject, looking at the small pet and showing a small smile. Doc had no affiliation with what the humans called a military, he knew what it was but he could never be a part of that or at least their K-9 units. They would never take a wolf, but in any case the only fighting he really had was with his pack, so he assured himself he was like a fighter..maybe at least with them. But now as he thought for a moment he smiled slightly brighter and stood a little straighter from the compliment

"Oh heh no, no military background for me. Just a wolf, only fighting I've really been involved with might be with my pack but that's all heh"

And then as Flynn asked Nadia about the woods, Doc lost his smile and cheerful demeanor once again, glaring at the pet slightly for a moment before looking to Nadia curious to see if she would tell him everything that happened.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn gives an almost imperceptible nod to show he understood Kilo and continues on as though nothing happened, snapping his paw before answering the mouse.
"Flowstones. That's the one. Although they also call them curtains or bacon, I believe. Er... What happened in the woods, exactly, may I ask, Nadia?"
"The past , Flynn" Nadia answered cryptically "It's really hard to explain , and I wasn't even there , but....." as the fox said the last part , she looked at Doc , and gave him a smile "...I think what happened back then , it was good"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"It's fine I can pay for my own"
Kousa walks up to the stand, an looks at the menu.
"I'd like just a taco please"
The cashier collects her money and hands here a taco.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Okay then, how bout we sit over at that bench over there."

Meanwhile, Faust is still in line at the sandwich shop.
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Blizzard takes his plate and sits where Elliot directs.
How is Richmond Acres? Blizzard asked.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury dug into his bag and drew out his map, "The only route that I've actually drawn in is the one we took." he said, opening up the parchment
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After the word "Yes" was uttered the husky was gone in a heartbeat, leaving a metaphorical dust cloud behind. A quick "Thank you!" accompanied her hasty departure.
At the entrance to the tunnels Zanna cupped her hands around her mouth before yelling a loud.
"Hellloooo down there!". And hopped down without waiting for a response.

Ref Ref!