HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

69eist

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by 69eist »

"Hm.... I guess he went out to eat. I guess I'll just pick up something to eat... Hey you were planning to go to some tunnels right? Can I come?" Elliot asked, wagging his tail, smiling.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch walked with Oreo down the stairs and waits for the others.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Argent wrote:"When I were just a cub we found the way in here, it was right pretty back then with lights and a stage and boats you could ride all the way to the river. We had some fine times back then. But half the place fell in when the humans ran those great constructing machines over the top, the canal here backed up and flooded everything and ruined the lighting and everyone left. Reckon I'm the only one left who remembers the good old days."

He wipes something away from the edge of his eye.

"It's dusty in here, ain't it? Anyhow, we cleared the place out pretty well when it started to go, you'll not find anything but rocks and muck."
"Of course, of course, a canal!" Kilo twisted his cane and then flicked his hand. "The cave-in would do exactly as Mr Brock said, yes! But it still begs the question:- Where does the canal start, hm? If it flows TO a River it has to start somewhere, yes? And, without a lock system, that has to be somewhere on the same level so where, hmm? Oh, there may still be interest to come, young Flynn, if our courage is up to it!"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Aw. Well that's a bit disappointing. We were hoping to clear up a bit of a mystery. Nobody - or no humans at least which means no pets either - really know what went on in or under this house yet this house is a central part of the history of this town. But who's we? Are there more of you down here?" Flynn's nerves are forgotten briefly as his attention shifts to the mystery at paw.
"Let's hope there's only one," whispered Lucky.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Argent

Post by Argent »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Aw. Well that's a bit disappointing. We were hoping to clear up a bit of a mystery. Nobody - or no humans at least which means no pets either - really know what went on in or under this house yet this house is a central part of the history of this town. But who's we? Are there more of you down here?" Flynn's nerves are forgotten briefly as his attention shifts to the mystery at paw.
"I reckon there was plenty of dancin' and other hanky panky in this cave. There was a bunch of old records but they sounded funny when we played 'em, probably don't sound right less you're a human. I think I maybe got some up in one of my caves.

"We was a bunch of predators who used to live down here, before the flood. Back when there was lights. They're all dead or gone now, except for me."

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course, of course, a canal!" Kilo twisted his cane and then flicked his hand. "The cave-in would do exactly as Mr Brock said, yes! But it still begs the question:- Where does the canal start, hm? If it flows TO a River it has to start somewhere, yes? And, without a lock system, that has to be somewhere on the same level so where, hmm? Oh, there may still be interest to come, young Flynn, if our courage is up to it!"
"Where's the canal start? Right here!"

He waves at the river.

"It's a couple feet higher than it should be, but you can just see the edge of the tunnel down thataway"

He points downstream, shining his light on the wall where the river flows out of the cavern. There's a few feet of clearance below a crude stone arch.

"Used to be enough space for a human to sit upright all the way to the river, before it all fell in. Don't know about locks, they mighta locked it up when they built it, but there's not even a gate there now."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Wel, I'm going bak in," Leslie announced, stepping back into the tunnel, "maybee find Mister Flynn and see what he is up tew. Or Miss Piper sew she can see theze coins."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Would it be possible to see one of these records sometime, Sir Brock," Kilo asked. "My appreciation of such things is near zero but some of the others here probably have knowledge of such things and could tell both of us." He coughed and chose to sit down, relieving the pressure on his stick. "Goodness, have I been sticking that in you again, Flynn? My apologies, my boy."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "M-Mr. Wolf." greets Joan cordially as Doc enters, betraying just a hint of her nerves but trying to hide it behind a smile.
Hello again Ma'am..! Oh don't worry about him.. he is just a huuuuge lap doggie!
Oreo goes to the room where the ladder leads down into the hole.
It's down here..
Oreo chirps as he slides down the side of the ladder.. thup thup thup thup thoomp!
for once being a neuter comes in handy, as the young skunk just picks himself up and dusts himself off..
Where an intact pet would have been howling in pain.
Come on down the dirt is fine!
As Doc entered and the human nervously greeted him he just smiled back and even smirked a little as Oreo explained to the female, leaving of with a faint chuckle Doc followed behind Hutch and Oreo to the ladder/stairs looking down he was a bit stricken as to how something like this could be hidden in the town. Following behind carefully, keeping all parts intact and not decimated he stood at the bottom and looked around not sure what to expect ahead
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:
As Doc entered and the human nervously greeted him he just smiled back and even smirked a little as Oreo explained to the female, leaving of with a faint chuckle Doc followed behind Hutch and Oreo to the ladder/stairs looking down he was a bit stricken as to how something like this could be hidden in the town. Following behind carefully, keeping all parts intact and not decimated he stood at the bottom and looked around not sure what to expect ahead
Oreo looks the wolf over once he gets down into the tunnels..
Wow your just big enough to fix in here.
These tunnels must have been made to den human sized pets..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh, I can get em for you, be two shakes of a rat's tail."

And with that the burly badger ambles off into the darkness.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Argent wrote:"Oh, I can get em for you, be two shakes of a rat's tail."

And with that the burly badger ambles off into the darkness.
"um....Mr.Badger ? Where're you going ?" Nadia called after the old creature
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"To fetch some records, dear Nadia," Kilo said. "He seems quite an amiable sort; aside from wanting to snack on me."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Clink clunk goes the things in Zanna's satchel as she runs toward the Porter's residents. The husky stops in front of the door and adjusts the hard hat she has on her head, it's a bit too big for her head. Maybe she should have borrowed Mom's instead of Dad's... Oh well, no time to head back, then again Mom's have the lamp on hers...
Quickly she knocks on the door, also giving the bell a ring.
Last edited by Roarin on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"We'd need a scuba suit to explore that!" The buck perks up his ears at the mention of the records. He privately thinks they'll be too scratched by now to hear anything but he'll not stop the badger from getting them, just in case. Until the mouse mentioned it he'd not even noticed the needle in his shoulder.
"Huh? Oh, no worries, Kilo."

Piper squeezes Lucky's paw for comfort.
"I hope so... He's bigger than I expected too..."

Upstairs, having seen the pets through, Joan heads back up to her study.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre lowered himself into the tunnels. "Now, let's make sure I don't hurt myself this time." he said.
------
"Leslie wait. I'll come with you. Do you guys want to come too?" Ryze asked the others.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Do you guys want to go to Flynn's group or Mercury's? Hutch asked the group.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Do you guys want to go to Flynn's group or Mercury's? Hutch asked the group.
go find the rabbits n' cinnamon. There scents are strongest here
They have been back this way
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch nodded and began walking down the tunnels, following the scents. He stopped at the river and took in the sights.
Hey, nobody fall in. I don't know if I can successfully pull off a rescue. Hutch says.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I don't want to fall back in there." Pyre said, backing away from the river.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc chuckled at Oreo's response to him being able to fit in here, honestly all of this was surprising to him and he was sure there'd be many more surprises along the way so as the others sorted out where to go the wolf adjusted his med-satchel and pulled it behind him slightly while he followed the others through the tunnel. As it opened up to a river his eyes grew a bit bigger shocked that this was here as well, he listened to the others carefully staying close but not close enough to fall into the raging river.
"Are we going to have to cross it somehow?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"The gentle creature - sort of - is rather taking his time, is he not?" Kilo went silent after that. "Hmm, I think some of our confederates are returning."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie happily accepted the company as he examined the tunnel for... well... anything.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"The gentle creature - sort of - is rather taking his time, is he not?" Kilo went silent after that. "Hmm, I think some of our confederates are returning."
"yeah , along with someone else" Nadia nodded , noticing the other voice , but failed to realize it's Doc
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Kousa was surprised to see that Faust would just leave, Elliot. She was always under the impression that twins were inseparable. "Sure I bet Koa would be glad to see his new friend."

Meanwhile Koa could detect the sent of medicine and immediately turned around. Unfortunately for him he failed to smell the sent of a wolf and froze for a second when he saw Doc.
"Oh...uh.... Hi...Doc...." He said as not only did the group get bigger, but He was caught by surprise from Doc unnoticed presence.
"I guess I'm not the only one who can come and go unnoticed."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, hi, guys. You did well to get down here without any torches. Hi, Doc. Nice to see you again. How did Mum react when she saw you?" Flynn grins at the new pets.
"Nah, we're not crossing. Mr. Badger is looking for some records for us. Apparently the wild animals have already looted the place so there's nothing left... Hey, was Sixtoes still asleep up there when you came through my room?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, goodness me, a wolf!" Kilo called, his voice giving away little of the nerves evident in his shifting position to hide closer to Flynn's neck. "What a day this is becoming!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the others seemingly not moving, Leslie kept exploring the tunnel with Ryze and Miss Blick.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, hey guys." Pyre said, when he saw Flynn and the others. "I think he was, but I'm not sure." he told Flynn.
-------------
"Do you want to go find Flynn and the others?" Ryze asked Leslie and Blick.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, hi, guys. You did well to get down here without any torches. Hi, Doc. Nice to see you again. How did Mum react when she saw you?" Flynn grins at the new pets.
"Nah, we're not crossing. Mr. Badger is looking for some records for us. Apparently the wild animals have already looted the place so there's nothing left... Hey, was Sixtoes still asleep up there when you came through my room?"
hypernovatic wrote:"Oh, hey guys." Pyre said, when he saw Flynn and the others. "I think he was, but I'm not sure." he told Flynn
"oh hey Doc ! Long time no see . Good to see you again too guys, after that....well ya know"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, goodness me, a wolf!" Kilo called, his voice giving away little of the nerves evident in his shifting position to hide closer to Flynn's neck. "What a day this is becoming!"
"Don't worry Kilo ,Doc here is normally even harmless than I am"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, he'll come down when he's ready. Don't worry, Kilo. Doc's a friend."
"Yeah. He helped Lucky when he fell down the stairs in my shop."
"Yeah, so could you stop jabbing me with that thing please?" Flynn winces in pain.
"I think we need to put something on the end of that needle to make it less sharp..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm?" Kilo looked down and pulled the 'stick' out. "Oh, my dear Flynn, I do apologise. I must find the real thing one day, would you not say?" He stepped from his 'cover', letting his stick fall free. "I do not willingly harm my friends. I shall cope without it." He sat down. "Friendly, you say? Hmm. Welcome then, young 'Doc'."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sownds lyke a good idea," Leslie said, wondering if the others had been goaded into following yet.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Oh, don't worry about it, Nadia. In fact, we should've visited you! I just haven't been feeling up to much visiting besides Piper, Lucky, and Oreo. Hutch replied.
Mr. Badger, huh? I've never met one of those before.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury stumbled in catching up to Leslie and ran his fingers through the fur on his head, trying to recover a little bit of a cool image, "I think that is a good idea, maybe they found something." he said lightly

Tesla lagged behind the group slightly, the weight of his digger slowing him down and it's shovels carving a trail in the earth behind him
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:"Oh, hey guys." Pyre said, when he saw Flynn and the others. "I think he was, but I'm not sure." he told Flynn.
-------------
"Do you want to go find Flynn and the others?" Ryze asked Leslie and Blick.
"Hi doc," said Lucky cheerfully, "What brings you here?'
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna rang the doorbell again, now wondering if anyone was home at all.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Thanks Kousa." Elliot's stomach grumbles.

"Eheheh... let me just get a hotdog before I go with you." Elliot scratches his cheek as his breaks off a little sweat.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Do you think the tunnels cross into each other? I'm all for finding the other group, but is it possible? I mean, other than going all the way back to the beginning and following their tunnel instead." Blick says. She looks about the tunnel, trying to make out the shapes while her eyes adjust. Hey wait... "I think I know of a way to contact the others!" the vixen shouts with excitement. She covers her muzzle while listening to the echo.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I rekon we culd...Oooh?" Leslie asked, looking back to Blick as she made her statement, overcoming his compulsion to answer Mercury. He grinned up at her.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Ok you know how all the rabbits are on the other exploring party?" Blick pauses. "Well, I remember Flynn saying that rabbits communicate by stomping on the ground...and that rabbits usually live in underground dens, like these tunnels! So, if we stomp and they're near the rabbits may stomp back and all we have to do is follow the vibrations!" she explains, getting more excited by the minute.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie tried jumping up and down to see if he could stomp and started to laugh his cackly laugh as he did so.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, hi, guys. You did well to get down here without any torches. Hi, Doc. Nice to see you again. How did Mum react when she saw you?" Flynn grins at the new pets.
No.. but we did smell his musk.
We though we were nose tracking him here..
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

While Hutch was out, Christopher had to go back to the airport. He texted Hutch that he was leaving and would be back soon and drove off. This was while Hutch was in the tunnels.

It didn't take long for Christopher to get there. He parked where he had told his new dog where he would be and promptly waited.
While he waited, he watched the white husky running up to him, dragging a suit case with him.
Christopher Robin! Blizzard called as he hugged him. I made it finally! I can't wait to meet Hutch!
Are you ready to see your new home? Christopher asked.
Heck yeah!

And after that, the ride home didn't take long either.
Once there, Christopher showed Blizzard where he and Hutch would sleep. Hutch's bed was actually 2 twin sized beds pushed into one, so Christopher separated the beds.
Where is Hutch? Blizzard asked.
He wandered off to go play with his friends. I wanted to surprise Hutch with a new brother today, but he didn't come back after his jog.
Is he okay?
Yeah, he just recovered from surgery, so he must feel well enough to explore. If you want to go look for him, I'd check around here. He normally hangs out at the antique store, but he is does like going out to eat with his skunk friend. Christopher said.
Friends with a skunk? Cool!
and with that, Blizzard ran out the door with a See you later, Christopher Robin!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury gently placed his hand on Leslie's shoulder, "I wouldn't do that," he said, "I'm fairly sure that stomping is a distress signal for rabbit, for when they are afraid or in trouble.'"