HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip laughed. Greetings, Sir Faust of the Hot Pan! How goes the party downstairs?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Kilo and Potato kept eating their veggies as Kilo mused on things.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"It has become a talk of pranks."

Elliot turns to his side.

"Awwww..... I wanted to prank people."

Faust sits on the bed.

"Not today you little scamp."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yeah," Chip advised, "plan 'em today; prank 'em tomorrow."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Chip! Don't encourage him!"

"Ooh let's start with this and um...."

"Don't even think about it."

Elliot throws a pillow at Faust.

"Make me "Mom"

Faust throws a pillow back.

"Your gonna eat those words"

A pillow fight begins.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip jumps from Elliot's shoulder and darts for cover as the fight begins...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust jumps to his bed while Elliot grabs a remote and plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO8tZXvFF94 on a stereo set located at the end of their bedroom. As the music builds up, the two Jackals build up there defenses.

"Chip go call on the others! They might wanna join this!"

Faust throws the first pillow.

"Prepare to go down Elliot!"

Elliot ducks as the pillow slams the wall behind him.
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh. I'm sorry." Joan wisely doesn't ask any more questions.

"I didn't think I implied that either, Kilo. Are you really on different sides though? Surely you both want the same thing - peace and safety for your people. You just have different methods of achieving those goals." John points out.

~~~~
Paul considers. "I'd really rather she didn't travel. Her blood pressure and red blood cell levels are still very low. If she keeps jumping around like this she'll collapse and if she's out in the middle of nowhere when that happens we may not be able to save her again. Besides, ethically and legally I can't release her without her owner's permission."

~~~~
"Alright. I'm going to eat though. Want something, Radar?" She opens the fridge door and then her ear twitches around at the sound of the ukulele.
"Oops. That didn't sound quite right. Try that last chord again, Lucky." She crosses back to the buck and observes for a moment before correcting the fingering.
"Try that... There, that's better." Piper heads back to the kitchen and pours herself some timothy pellets and a glass of water, then returns to the couch to sit and eat.

~~~~
Flynn hears a muffled thud, loud music and yelling from upstairs and his curiosity gets the better of him. Pushing his chair back, he excuses himself and heads towards the source of the noise. Pushing open the door to the bedroom, he steps inside.
"What's goi-mmph!" He's cut off as a rogue pillow hits him full in the face.
"I see. Who threw that?" he asks sternly, pretending to be angry. Putting on a fake Texan drawl, he hefts the pillow and squints at the two sparring jackals.
"Ah'm the sherrif iyen these heyere parts. Round heyere, ah'm the law and ahm th' one what dispenses justice to rowdy hooligans larke yerselves." So saying, he pelts the pillow at the nearest jackal.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust is bludgeoned by the might of Sheriff Flynn but Elliot returns a volley.

"Ya'r neva gonna take me alive sheriff! HaHarrrggghhhh!"

Faust gets up but is knocked down by Elliot's pillow this time.

"Mother of pearl, why is it always me!?"
Last edited by 69eist on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Paul considers. "I'd really rather she didn't travel. Her blood pressure and red blood cell levels are still very low. If she keeps jumping around like this she'll collapse and if she's out in the middle of nowhere when that happens we may not be able to save her again. Besides, ethically and legally I can't release her without her owner's permission."
"Mr.Walton , please ! If you keep hesitate like this my owner might not be able to give anymore permission ever !"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:That sounds boring. Plus, I'm thinking about retiring. Living a quiet life in a cozy home-- OH MY GOSH! IT SOUNDS SOO BORING! Hutch flops down in his bed with a whimper.
Well then, What do you want to be doing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Number #1, I'm going to need to know if were going to be partner's an that your not going to run off first chance you get.
Number #2, Why do your eyes glow when you get angered?
What and where is your homeland.
An why are ferals taught such avoidance tactics.

He looks up at the vets, Can she be made able to travel? An who wants to accompany us on this adventure?
"I'm not gonna run away , that much I can give you" Nadia answered "But for the rest , I can't answer , nor promise I will later on, beside , I don't think any of those question would help the situation right now "

Now see, that is just the kind of thing that is causing all the trouble for you.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"And if you kill yourself jumping around too much, Nadia, he won't have anything to come back to! Why don't we send some dogs to your house to pick up your owner's scent and they can track hi from there?" Paul is torn between the risk of losing his job and licence to practise, losing his patient, and contributing to the death or injury of a fellow human. He tries to stall while he decides what to do.

~~~~
Flynn surprises himself by catching the pillow on the full.
"Mark!" he yells excitedly, an allusion to Australian Rules football, before sending the pillow flying back towards Elliot.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:Faust jumps to his bed while Elliot grabs a remote and plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO8tZXvFF94 on a stereo set located at the end of their bedroom. As the music builds up, the two Jackals build up there defenses.

"Chip go call on the others! They might wanna join this!"

Faust throws the first pillow.

"Prepare to go down Elliot!"

Elliot ducks as the pillow slams the wall behind him.
Chip headed downstairs via the bannister and, from the top of the railing, stood and coughed to the one's in the room. "Laydees and gentlepets!" she called aloud with her hands behind her back, "you are cordially invited to join the Gligan Brothers in a bedroom based fight with pillows! Come one, come all, come someone get me down!"
Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh. I'm sorry." Joan wisely doesn't ask any more questions.

"I didn't think I implied that either, Kilo. Are you really on different sides though? Surely you both want the same thing - peace and safety for your people. You just have different methods of achieving those goals." John points out.
"S'Ok, Miss Joan," Potato remarked with a smile, "You weren't to know. I don't have the gift of gab like Kilo does but I like you, Miss."
Kilo nodded to John. "Indeed, sir, we do share that goal and his methods have cost the society much. I do not think it can be united again, Hmm?" He shook his head. "No, too much trust has been eroded on both sides but I did not refer to young Potatoes plummet as serendipitous merely because he didn't kill either of us but because it brought us to you! It brought us to the very hunter we were moving to avoid - into the Lion's den, if you will - and it brought us to three people who might be able to think of a place Scratches group could go, hmm? He would not trust MY word and he certainly would not trust the lovely Miss Senka here but he might just trust a human, hmm? And kindly do not refer to me as 'gabbing', Potato." Having said his bit, He selected the last potato on his saucer and, sitting down, started work on it.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Now see, that is just the kind of thing that is causing all the trouble for you.
"I have my own reason for not telling you those things , those reasons are personal , and for the sake of us both , sir , don't make me go into that"
Hlaoroo wrote:"And if you kill yourself jumping around too much, Nadia, he won't have anything to come back to! Why don't we send some dogs to your house to pick up your owner's scent and they can track hi from there?" Paul is torn between the risk of losing his job and licence to practise, losing his patient, and contributing to the death or injury of a fellow human. He tries to stall while he decides what to do.
" I can do this sir , I know my own limit ! Why can't you see that this is the least risky way ? Sending some k9s would not be enough to make sure that the search will success , the longer we waste time , the higher the risk . I'm only one fox , even if I die , then that wolf wouldn't have any reason to keep my owner anymore . But if you send someone else after her , and she sees you before you see her , what would happen to him then ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Now see, that is just the kind of thing that is causing all the trouble for you.
"I have my own reason for not telling you those things , those reasons are personal , and for the sake of us both , sir , don't make me go into that"

You want us to trust you, but you are not willing to trust us. that is not going to fly.
Hlaoroo wrote:"And if you kill yourself jumping around too much, Nadia, he won't have anything to come back to! Why don't we send some dogs to your house to pick up your owner's scent and they can track hi from there?" Paul is torn between the risk of losing his job and licence to practise, losing his patient, and contributing to the death or injury of a fellow human. He tries to stall while he decides what to do.
serence ice fox wrote:" I can do this sir , I know my own limit ! Why can't you see that this is the least risky way ? Sending some k9s would not be enough to make sure that the search will success , the longer we waste time , the higher the risk . I'm only one fox , even if I die , then that wolf wouldn't have any reason to keep my owner anymore . But if you send someone else after her , and she sees you before you see her , what would happen to him then ?"
I have already said that we would talk you along, So you can stop withholding info to force us to take you along.
He places his hands on his hips in annoyance.
You are NOT some superhero who is the only one who can handle this.
now start talking, an tell us what we want to know. or you will be left behind an secured here wondering whats going on. while we search on are own.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote:
You want us to trust you, but you are not willing to trust us. that is not going to fly.
I have already said that we would talk you along, So you can stop withholding info to force us to take you along.
He places his hands on his hips in annoyance.
You are NOT some superhero who is the only one who can handle this.
now start talking, an tell us what we want to know. or you will be left behind an secured here wondering whats going on. while we search on are own.
"*** **** it FINE !" Nadia snarled , losing the last of her patience "You want to know so badly ? Fine ! I'll let you know . First , my homeland is not on your map , it is thankfully hidden from you human , one of the last places on this planet that hasn't been invaded by your kind , and I intend to keep it that way , so don't expect me to even point you at its' direction . It is also a very harsh place , forcing us , the animals who live there , to change both ourselves and a little bit of our normal custom . To survive we had to stay together , eventually the packs grew big enough and became a society of our own , that's how that wolf learned those sort of things , to defend her own pack against outside threats . Then a few years you humans finally found your way into our land , and destroyed EVERYTHING I HAD AS A FAMILY , HAD IT'S NOT FOR YOU FURLESS APES , I WOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE RIGHT NOW ! SO DON'T EVER EXPECT ME TO CONSIDER ANY OF YOU EVEN REMOTELY AS "PARTNER" !" The fox shouted , finally lost all restrained in her mind , even after that outburst , the anger was still clear on her face "as for this" she said , pointing at the blood red eyes of hers "this is basically means "do not challenge me , or you'll die" , there , happy? I don't trust you , and I don't care if you trust me or not , because in the end all you humans do is mess everything up ! But someone I need to stay alive is possibly in danger out there , and I'm going to do something about it , with or without you . Get in my way , and you won't be sorry. Now , is there anymore time wasting questions you need to ask ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "*** **** it FINE !" Nadia snarled , losing the last of her patience "You want to know so badly ? Fine ! I'll let you know . First , my homeland is not on your map , it is thankfully hidden from you human , one of the last places on this planet that hasn't been invaded by your kind , and I intend to keep it that way , so don't expect me to even point you at its' direction . It is also a very harsh place , forcing us , the animals who live there , to change both ourselves and a little bit of our normal custom . To survive we had to stay together , eventually the packs grew big enough and became a society of our own , that's how that wolf learned those sort of things , to defend her own pack against outside threats . Then a few years you humans finally found your way into our land , and destroyed EVERYTHING I HAD AS A FAMILY , HAD IT'S NOT FOR YOU FURLESS APES , I WOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE RIGHT NOW ! SO DON'T EVER EXPECT ME TO CONSIDER ANY OF YOU EVEN REMOTELY AS "PARTNER" !" The fox shouted , finally lost all restrained in her mind , even after that outburst , the anger was still clear on her face "as for this" she said , pointing at the blood red eyes of hers "this is basically means "do not challenge me , or you'll die" , there , happy? I don't trust you , and I don't care if you trust me or not , because in the end all you humans do is mess everything up ! But someone I need to stay alive is possibly in danger out there , and I'm going to do something about it , with or without you . Get in my way , and you won't be sorry. Now , is there anymore time wasting questions you need to ask ?"

There now, was that so hard? So you come from a hidden, land of pets utopia. At least i wont be facing off against berserkers again.
The Ranger offer his hand to help the fox up.
Shall we go join the search for your owner now? although i do have one more question.
Why do you want to go and risk your life for one of us hated "destroyers of everything" Furless Apes?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: There now, was that so hard? So you come from a hidden, land of pets utopia. At least i wont be facing off against berserkers again.
The Ranger offer his hand to help the fox up.
Shall we go join the search for your owner now? although i do have one more question.
Why do you want to go and risk your life for one of us hated "destroyers of everything" Furless Apes?
AT first Nadia hesitated ,not liking the idea of even working with one of these people , but eventually , when her raged had cooled down enough , she accepted the Ranger's hand, and answered "....he reminded me of someone"
then she turned to look at Paul "Mr.Walton , please , I need to do this , you did say that I shouldn't work myself up right ? Now knowing that my owner might be in danger, I couldn't sit still anyway , this is probably better , wouldn't you agree ?
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder laughs, "Well, we can't miss this." Hurrying over to Chip, he scoops her up and continues up the stairs to the bedroom just as a pillow flies out into the hall. Seeing Flynn focused on the jackals in the room, Styder grabs the pillow and whispers to Chip, "You gotta be sneaky." Carefully moving up behind Flynn, Stryder raises the pillow above his head preparing to strike.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

To aid in the distraction, Chip hopped from Stryders' shoulder to Flynns' before jumping down onto the bed in a safe location. "Heya, Flynn," she said in passing.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury bristled a little when he was caught in the fray, slinking back to the safety of the doorway
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick creeps towards the fray, and sneaks a peak into the bedroom. She slinks into the room and grabs a pillow, trying not to giggle. One hits her in the face as she tiptoes further in. Oof! Who threw that? she looks around and eyes Elliot. She gets behind him and yells "Rawr!" ((She actually says the word 'rawr')) before she realizes it's actually Flynn. She immediately feels super guilty, and drops her pillow.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Great," Chip complained, dodging an incoming pillow, "here I am in a warzone with no weapons. Sucks to be me!" She laughed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre grabbed a pillow and sneaked up behind Blick. "Gotcha!" he shouted, hitting Blick with the pillow.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot returns Flynn's pillow by batting it with another.

With the sudden appearance of new competitors. Elliot begins his retaliation.

Faust on the other hand decides to creep up behind Elliot.
My Personas

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

With Blick suddenly jumping Flynn, Stryder turns and swings the pillow down on her head instead before swinging it back at Flynn's side.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze grabbed a pillow and hit Stryder with it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot throws a giant hugging pillow at the pets.
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Aaaaaah!" Pyre exclaimed as the pillow that Elliot threw hit him and he fell to the ground.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: AT first Nadia hesitated ,not liking the idea of even working with one of these people , but eventually , when her raged had cooled down enough , she accepted the Ranger's hand, and answered "....he reminded me of someone"
then she turned to look at Paul "Mr.Walton , please , I need to do this , you did say that I shouldn't work myself up right ? Now knowing that my owner might be in danger, I couldn't sit still anyway , this is probably better , wouldn't you agree ?
Is there a blood transfusion, or plasma that you could give her to get her up onto her feet?
I know there are other foxes in town..
otherwise i'm going to have to carry her on the search..
We are going to need to have her out with us. to have the best chance of getting the others of her lands to come out of hiding.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder staggers back from Ryze's attack, "This means war." Stryder swings back at Ryze in retaliation.

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick's ears spin around just in time to get whacked over the head twice. She is temporarily disoriented, and falls, landing on her rear on the pillow she dropped. What was that? Once she's back to normal, she slinks back to the doorway over where Mercury is. "You're smart, staying where it's safe." she mumbles to Mercury.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze grinned. "Bring it." she challenged, narrowing her eyes. Ryze blocked Styder's attack with her pillow. She took Pyre's pillow from him. "Hey!" he exclaimed. Ryze the used one of the pillows as a shield, and the other as a means of attacking. Ryze swung the attack pillow at Stryder.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip decided to seek cover and raced along the bed to try and get to the safest spot, which seemed to be where Blick was residing. She fell forward as a pillow landed hard on her back. "Who threw that?!" She yelled from underneath before starting to pull herself out from under the plushy projectile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elsewhere, Kilo looked up at Kandi considerately whilst chewing a Carrot.
Potato, however, was contemplating other things. "Do you want us to help you find the switch up here, Joan?" he asked. "I mean, a hole is hard to cover with a rug, innit?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Assailed by a mouse from one direction and pillows from all others, Flynn doesn't even notice Blick's play growl amongst all the other noise. Grabbing the pillows landing at his paws, he throws them randomly, hoping to hit a pet. Unfortunately, his lack of aiming results in a lamp being knocked to the floor with a loud crash.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I hope it's not broken!" Flynn hurries to check.

~~~~
"Oh. Thank you, Potato. I like you too. How are you enjoying the wine?"

"So you would rather try to take back your original home, wherever it may be, and force Scratch and his crew out rather than staying out yourself now that you've left and starting afresh? Why? Surely it would be easier and safer for the mice you've brought with you to stay away from the others, since you're convinced of their imminent downfall?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Potato, however, was contemplating other things. "Do you want us to help you find the switch up here, Joan?" he asked. "I mean, a hole is hard to cover with a rug, innit?"
"True. It is. We would appreciate your help, yes. Thank you."

~~~~
Keeshah wrote: Is there a blood transfusion, or plasma that you could give her to get her up onto her feet?
I know there are other foxes in town..
otherwise i'm going to have to carry her on the search..
We are going to need to have her out with us. to have the best chance of getting the others of her lands to come out of hiding.
Paul shakes his head. "It's not that simple. Even if we had the blood, we'd need to first test to make sure it's match for blood type, just like they do for humans, which would take several hours. Then we'd need to monitor Nadia closely during and after the transfusion, even if it is a match to make sure her body doesn't reject the blood for some other reason, which is very possible and which would be catastrophic. There's just no way we could do it and have her out there in time. Plasma won't help her either. Her problem is that she has too few red blood cells, so if we gave her more plasma it'd only make things worse." Paul considers for a long while.
"I suppose... if you're sure that it's essential that she goes... and if she stays in the chair the whole time and doesn't try to fight the wolf herself... then... she can go. But I would be coming too in case anything goes wrong, and if I say she needs to get back to the clinic then she goes straight back."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh. Thank you, Potato. I like you too. How are you enjoying the wine?"
"It's rather nice, Miss Joan. Reminds me of Blackberries. With a bit of fire.
Hlaoroo wrote:"So you would rather try to take back your original home, wherever it may be, and force Scratch and his crew out rather than staying out yourself now that you've left and starting afresh? Why? Surely it would be easier and safer for the mice you've brought with you to stay away from the others, since you're convinced of their imminent downfall?"
"Hmm? Oh, that is not it at all, John, no." Kilo shook his head.
"It is not for those who have left that I am thinking this but how to save Scratch and his group. I do not believe for a moment that a concentrated attack would be forced back now that the silo location is known. Anonymity was our best defence and he ignored that. The kitten knows the way, you see?" He wagged a finger.
"The kitten knows and may be convinced to lead others back there. There would be blood. However, if a Human were to know of a place they could be safe, he could be convinced to leave of his own will. The silo is useless to all of us now. He merely needs to be convinced of that and I am afraid that it will take a bigger voice than mine to do that."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury nodded to Blick with slightly pursed lips, but was startled into jumping when the lamp crashed down. With his jump, the cat tumble back down into a sprawling heap
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Dad won't mind. Just close the door please to be sa...."

Faust slams a pillow on Elliot's head.

"I got you know you scwewey Jackal."
My Personas

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Hmm? Oh, that is not it at all, John, no." Kilo shook his head.
"It is not for those who have left that I am thinking this but how to save Scratch and his group. I do not believe for a moment that a concentrated attack would be forced back now that the silo location is known. Anonymity was our best defence and he ignored that. The kitten knows the way, you see?" He wagged a finger.
"The kitten knows and may be convinced to lead others back there. There would be blood. However, if a Human were to know of a place they could be safe, he could be convinced to leave of his own will. The silo is useless to all of us now. He merely needs to be convinced of that and I am afraid that it will take a bigger voice than mine to do that."

Kandi looks up from her lamb.
Seems to me the solution is, to tell them to play nicely with the kitten they injured.
You gain that kittens trust and friendship now, he would grow-up to be a protector of the mice as a cat.
An Senka wont feel motivated about hunting down an destroying the whole colony of hostile mice..
Not saying she wouldn't still hunt to keep her skills sharp.. Just wouldn't have a reason to hunt down ever last one.

Kandi says with a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: Paul shakes his head. "It's not that simple. Even if we had the blood, we'd need to first test to make sure it's match for blood type, just like they do for humans, which would take several hours. Then we'd need to monitor Nadia closely during and after the transfusion, even if it is a match to make sure her body doesn't reject the blood for some other reason, which is very possible and which would be catastrophic. There's just no way we could do it and have her out there in time. Plasma won't help her either. Her problem is that she has too few red blood cells, so if we gave her more plasma it'd only make things worse." Paul considers for a long while.

Well lets see if we have what you need at the State pet blood bank. You know the type of blood you need to get in?
Officer Friday gets out his phone an calls the home office center. goes through several computer phone prompts. Before he gets connected.
Hello? yes i need help. I'm in need of Fox blood of this this type for an anemic fox, you have any plasma of use for this in stock? I guess, i mean i need PRBC's for this fox.
Looking over at the Vet's.
Ok, I'm getting a thumbs up there... How soon can you get that shipped here to the wildlife clinic in Richmond Acres? Ouch.. Ok can you get that to me as soon as you can? right.. thanks.
Officer Friday turns back to the group.
They have one unit of packed red blood cells in her type. there going to be sending out right away..
but is going to take 2 to 4 hours to arrive here they are estimating.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick lifts the pillow off of Chip. "You okay?" she asks, concerned and helps the mouse to her feet. Blick barely notices the lamp crash because she was analyzing Flynn. If just my mere presence makes him uneasy, then me growling, even playfully so, would probably make him pass out. But he seems relatively okay. Hopefully he didn't notice. She snaps back into reality when Mercury crashes into the ground next to her. "Oh my gosh!" Blick exclaims.

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Alright. I'm going to eat though. Want something, Radar?" She opens the fridge door and then her ear twitches around at the sound of the ukulele.
"Oops. That didn't sound quite right. Try that last chord again, Lucky." She crosses back to the buck and observes for a moment before correcting the fingering.
"Try that... There, that's better." Piper heads back to the kitchen and pours herself some timothy pellets and a glass of water, then returns to the couch to sit and eat.
"Alright, thanks Piper," said Lucky, smiling. He went back and corrected his position and sounded slightly better.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!