HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, so he thinks I'm Fausty, does he?" Chip muttered with a sly grin. "I'll have to get him for that later(!)" Instead she decided to have a look around the unit top.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch quickly laid back down when the vets started to go back inside.
Oreo was placed back in his cage next to the australian shephered.
Hutch slid his paw through the bars and tapped the lump in the blanket.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote: Kandi turns to Senka, inviting the puma to sit next to her.
What do you think of this meal? better than what you had in the woods?
"Well..." Senka sat down on the seat next to Kandi. She inhaled.
"It smells different. Really good actually." She looked at the meat on the plate in front of her, tilting her head slightly to the side.
"It's also less red and... bleedy."

Her gaze moves from the meat to the bottle in John's hand.
"Wine?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Roarin wrote:Her gaze moves from the meat to the bottle in John's hand.
"Wine?"
"An alcoholic drink, my good feline." Kilo remarked. "Think of it as like Orange Soda. It tastes good but, in the morning," he added, wagging a finger slightly towards the feline, "you might not be able to recall much of what you did the night before." He took a bite of Carrot.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury got up to get more water, then sat back down and began to sip it more slowly
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Roarin wrote:Her gaze moves from the meat to the bottle in John's hand.
"Wine?"
"An alcoholic drink, my good feline." Kilo remarked. "Think of it as like Orange Soda. It tastes good but, in the morning," he added, wagging a finger slightly towards the feline, "you might not be able to recall much of what you did the night before." He took a bite of Carrot.

Wine is crushed grapes, which are then allowed to ferment, until the sugars turn into alcohol.

~~~~~~~~
MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch quickly laid back down when the vets started to go back inside.
Oreo was placed back in his cage next to the australian shephered.
Hutch slid his paw through the bars and tapped the lump in the blanket.

Oreo's muzzle peeks out from under the blanket.. His musky skunk scent now in full bloom! :shock:
He scoots closer to the cage wall, and holds the collies paw in his.

~~~~~~~~

Sgt. Friday shows up at the clinic.
Hello? Anyone here?
He asks at the lobby desk.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

69eist wrote:Elliot starts to laugh in his sleep.
Blick fluffs up in fright. "Did you guys hear that, or am I going crazy?" She asks, eyes wide in fear. "Didn't one of you says that there's a ghost in town?!" Blick slides under the table and trembles.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Stho'" Potato said, looking at Joan with his mouth half full of Lamb, "you've mut my sizter?
-------------------------------------
Having looked around the unit top, Chip decided to get back into bed and wait for Elliot to wake. "See you in a few, Forest," she said quietly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Are you okay? Hutch asked in a calm voice.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder's ears twitch as he tries to catch the sound Blick heard. Seeing her dart under the table, "I'm sure it wasn't a ghost, Blick. Though, if it was I heard you can fight them with iron and that they can't cross lines of salt. So we should be fine." He smiles excitedly at the idea of fighting a ghost.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Are you okay? Hutch asked in a calm voice.
No...
Oreo says, still hiding under the blanket, with only his muzzle tip showing.
We ran into the wolf that Nadia fought with out there. we tried to talk with her, when Paul showed up and attacked her with a tranq gun. Then other armed pets showed up, an i had to chase them off with my spray.
Oreo looks out where the humans and Nadia left.
An now i'm being left out of everything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd love a glass of wine thank you..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"(Is he waking up already.).... I'm gonna get started on the dishes now guys. Feel free to relax here or in the living room."

Faust takes a few plates into the kitchen starts to running the faucet.

===========

".......River........ZZzzzZzzz"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

wolfbrothren wrote:Stryder's ears twitch as he tries to catch the sound Blick heard. Seeing her dart under the table, "I'm sure it wasn't a ghost, Blick. Though, if it was I heard you can fight them with iron and that they can't cross lines of salt. So we should be fine." He smiles excitedly at the idea of fighting a ghost.
Blick reaches up from under the table, trying to get the salt. She gives up, slowly crawls back up on her chair, and prepares herself for a ghost.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Ohh, I don't know about everything. Just the parts that are unimportant. Besides, she might tell us later. Hutch said to reassure the skunk.
He then titled his head back and forth to make his ears flop.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

[u]"Oh I hope it's a ghost, that'd be too cool!"[/u]
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Ohh, I don't know about everything. Just the parts that are unimportant. Besides, she might tell us later. Hutch said to reassure the skunk.
He then titled his head back and forth to make his ears flop.
But i AM missing the important parts. the wolf said that she is worried that the fox is crazy.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

So what if she's crazy? She may be stock raving mad! Hutch chuckles. I don't really think it matters... Or that we need to know. Don't worry about it. Hutch smiles at the lump in the bed.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:So what if she's crazy? She may be stock raving mad! Hutch chuckles. I don't really think it matters... Or that we need to know. Don't worry about it. Hutch smiles at the lump in the bed.
But i was listening to her. i was trusting her for advice on what to do.. but now if she is crazy, i cause the humans a lot of trouble for nothing..
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"(I swear, those silly ghost stories are ludicrous. I know it'd be fun to investigate but there really is no such thing as a malevolent spirit."

Faust continues to wash the dishes as he ponders on the thought.

=========

".....You'll.......never catch me......River.......(snort)"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip decides not to talk and just listens for now. She tries not to be concerned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So, Dear girl," kilo said, addressing Senka after removing a Roast potato from the equation, "I believe you wish to ask me things?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John pours a glass of wine for himself and Kandi and sloshes a small amount into a third glass for Senka. He rummages around in the drawers and cupboards and eventually comes up with a small medicine cup which he half-fills with wine for Potato. He passes the drinks to his guests and then offers Senka her taste.
"Here you go. You can try this. If you like it you can have a whole glass but if not then you don't have to drink it. You're lucky actually. I don't think we've ever given Flynn wine before. I hope your body can handle it." He looks to Kandi, feeling a little concerned.

Joan swallows her mouthful. "Yes. We met her in the park earlier today. Her burrow was accidentally crushed and then she hurt her ankle so Kandi ordered her to rest and the jackals carried her off." Joan spears another potato with her fork and the suddenly realises how bad that sounded.
"OHMYGOSH! No! No! I'm sorry, that came out very wrong! Chip is just fine. She and the jackals are friends - they've become quite attached to each other. She couldn't walk since she hurt herself so the jackals carried her to bed. Kandi says she'll be fine though."

~~~~
"Eh. I don't believe in ghosts. There's always a rational explanation. How about you, Koa?"

~~~~
Piper's stomach gurgles. "Oh! Excuse me!" She looks at the clock. "Wow! Look how fast the day has gone. It's about time to get dinner ready. Fancy anything, you three?" Piper enquires. Richard's bedroom door creaks open and the man himself emerges and shuffles towards the bathroom. A few minutes later the flush is heard and then Richard enters the living room and sinks down into the armchair opposite the TV.
"How long did I sleep?"
"A good few hours. How do you feel now?"
"I'm still not right. It'll be an early night tonight, I think. Could you get me a drink of water please."
"Of course." Piper sets aside her guitar and heaves herself to her paws.

~~~~
"Nadia! Sit down and calm down!" Paul firmly pushes the vixen back into the chair. He suddenly realises he's still wearing the pouch containing the spare darts and resolves to use them if necessary. "She's long gone now. There's no point in trying to chase after her. We need to know if what she's said and implied is true though, and if it is then we need resolve those issues. What do you have to say about her claims?"

~~~~
"Officer Friday. Dad told me to take you straight through." Sandy leads the officer straight through to where Paul and Samantha are talking to Nadia outside the cage shed.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Nadia! Sit down and calm down!" Paul firmly pushes the vixen back into the chair. He suddenly realises he's still wearing the pouch containing the spare darts and resolves to use them if necessary. "She's long gone now. There's no point in trying to chase after her. We need to know if what she's said and implied is true though, and if it is then we need resolve those issues. What do you have to say about her claims?"
Being pushed back by the vet didn't actually help with Nadia's anger , evidenced by her growling right afterward "What is there to say aside from the fact that you should've shot that flipping wolf while she was making those claims ?" the fox asked , well , more like shouting at the two humans "or were you literally went out in the wood looking for your wife without a weapon huh ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote: Joan swallows her mouthful. "Yes. We met her in the park earlier today. Her burrow was accidentally crushed and then she hurt her ankle so Kandi ordered her to rest and the jackals carried her off." Joan spears another potato with her fork and the suddenly realises how bad that sounded.
"OHMYGOSH! No! No! I'm sorry, that came out very wrong! Chip is just fine. She and the jackals are friends - they've become quite attached to each other. She couldn't walk since she hurt herself so the jackals carried her to bed. Kandi says she'll be fine though."
"That's good to hear," Potato remarked after swallowing his food. "She was always fascinated by the bigs. She was in the park? Whoa, I never knew she was so close."
Kilo kept his own counsel at that whilst he kept a impassive watch on Senka.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Oreo curls up and lays down in the cage bed. Listening to the muffled yelling going on outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Here you go. You can try this. If you like it you can have a whole glass but if not then you don't have to drink it. You're lucky actually. I don't think we've ever given Flynn wine before. I hope your body can handle it." He looks to Kandi, feeling a little concerned.
Kandi shrugs.
I know horses can get drunk from eating grain that has fermented. Frankly we don't know what it is in orange soda, that has the alcoholic effect on pets.
Hlaoroo wrote:"OHMYGOSH! No! No! I'm sorry, that came out very wrong! Chip is just fine. She and the jackals are friends - they've become quite attached to each other. She couldn't walk since she hurt herself so the jackals carried her to bed. Kandi says she'll be fine though."
Kandi giggles at Joan's Faux paw..

~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Officer Friday. Dad told me to take you straight through." Sandy leads the officer straight through to where Paul and Samantha are talking to Nadia outside the cage shed.
Sounds like not a moment too soon.
serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "Nadia! Sit down and calm down!" Paul firmly pushes the vixen back into the chair. He suddenly realises he's still wearing the pouch containing the spare darts and resolves to use them if necessary. "She's long gone now. There's no point in trying to chase after her. We need to know if what she's said and implied is true though, and if it is then we need resolve those issues. What do you have to say about her claims?"
Being pushed back by the vet didn't actually help with Nadia's anger , evidenced by her growling right afterward "What is there to say aside from the fact that you should've shot that flipping wolf while she was making those claims ?" the fox asked , well , more like shouting at the two humans "or were you literally went out in the wood looking for your wife without a weapon huh ?"

Actually we did capture a wolf, in are sweep of the woods. A red male, a two or three years old as the most.
Sgt. Friday then greets the vets.
I've been wanting to interview Nadia, about the fight and forest fire, event for some time now. But we have been having trouble contacting him, An legally he or his legal representative has the right to be present during the interrogation of his pet. You have any idea where he might be?
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar jumped from her seat. "I'll assist you in the kitchen if you would allow? It's the least I can do." Giving Piper a small crooked smile.
Bowing her head as she placed her things down next to the chair before going to get a glass of water for Richard. Taking the glass to Richard she nodded her head to him as she offered the glass. "Is there any other way I could be of assistance?" She was an expert and taking care of the ill as she looked after her father a lot nearer the end.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I think she's right to question the actions of humans. Otherwise, there's no telling what they'll do. But you shouldn't question them as much as we did earlier. And if you ask a question, wait for the full answer to return, rather than jumping to conclusions.
Suddenly, muffled yelling comes from the door outside.
Now I kinda want to know what's going on. Hutch stated.
He thought about picking the lock, but decided against it, because if he were caught, he'd risk losing his spot next to Oreo.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After hearing about the effects of alcohol, Senka shook her head at the offer. She had no intention of forgetting what she did the night before anytime soon.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "So, Dear girl," kilo said, addressing Senka after removing a Roast potato from the equation, "I believe you wish to ask me things?
The lioness shrugs.
"Maybe. It depends on if you'd be willing to answer them." The majority opinion here made forcing an answer out of the rat not an option.
She skewered a small piece of lamb with her claw and ate it.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Roarin wrote:After hearing about the effects of alcohol, Senka shook her head at the offer. She had no intention of forgetting what she did the night before anytime soon.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "So, Dear girl," kilo said, addressing Senka after removing a Roast potato from the equation, "I believe you wish to ask me things?
The lioness shrugs.
"Maybe. It depends on if you'd be willing to answer them." The majority opinion here made forcing an answer out of the rat not an option.
She skewered a small piece of lamb with her claw and ate it.
"Well you should never know if you don't ask and we do need a topic of conversation to go with the food. I believe that is often the norm for these gatherings?" He nodded to her. "I do not lie easily, Miss Senka, so ask away. I give you my word," he added, pointing at her with a carrot, "that, unless it endangers others, I will answer honestly. I would imagine that one question is why I am not as feared of you as my friend, hmm?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Eh. I don't believe in ghosts. There's always a rational explanation. How about you, Koa?"
"I usually don't believe in ghosts, but this is a new town -and a rural one at that- with new, unknown things. Just seems like a plot to a scary movie to me." Blick says, smoothing her tail down.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: Suddenly, muffled yelling comes from the door outside.
Now I kinda want to know what's going on. Hutch stated.
He thought about picking the lock, but decided against it, because if he were caught, he'd risk losing his spot next to Oreo.
We may not have a chance to learn anything more until morning now.. I wish they had a TV or at least a radio in here.. Have something to do..
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Ghost are nothing but the creation of those with a highly creative imaginative mind. And because of ones imagination, others start to imagine seeing ghost without actually seeing a ghost." Koa pauses for a moment. "Basically when someone screams ghost, it catches everyone by surprise which in turn causes a a chain of belief that there was in fact, a ghost....Its all a mind game really."
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder frowns slightly at Koa's explanation, "Aww, what a shame. It would be cool if ghosts were real, especially if you could hunt them down like a monster hunter or something. It would be fun."

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

The vixen ponders Koa's theory, sees the solid logic behind it, and feels that it must be true. "We could always pretend they're real." Blick offers to Stryder. She then resumes smoothing down the rest of her fur. Always getting scared, always having to smooth this long fur, Blick thinks with a furrowed brow.

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"(YAWNS LIKE A LION)........ Curse you Faust....... I wanted to talk with them....."

Elliot gets up feeling a little groggy.

=========

Faust exits the kitchen.

"Are there anymore dishes that still need to be washed, glasses too?"
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

What do you normally do to pass time? Hutch asked.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I can go cut holes in a sheet and we can pretend to be ghosts." Mercury offered
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Hahahahaha, is that really effective.... Ya know, what me and Elliot do is play behind shower curtains and pretend to be hideous monsters by making weird looking shadows.....Hehe"

Faust is amused of the idea of playing pretend.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"(YAWNS LIKE A LION)........ Curse you Faust....... I wanted to talk with them....."

Elliot gets up feeling a little groggy.
Chip props herself up on an elbow. "Heya, Forest," she said happily. "So your foot's better?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder laughs, "That does sound like fun."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I haven't played dress-ups since I was a kit! I'm game! I even know how to make a costume that looks like your head's been chopped off! You game, Koa?"

~~~~
"I tried to hit her with a tranq dart but she had some friends with her and they knocked my barrel aside. I'll also not hesitate to hit YOU with a dart if you don't calm down and talk rationally. And if that happens then you might be here for a few days more. So let's all be nice and talk like civilised people, OK? Why were you fighting with that wolf in the first place?"
Samantha turns to greet the ranger.
"Officer Friday. Thanks for coming so quickly. A red wolf, you said? That's still not the right one. The one I was talking to earlier was tall, black and female and she had red eyes. I got quite a good look at her while we were chatting." Samantha describes a few more details about the wolf with the practised eye of a vet.
"Last I Saw her she ran off east into the woods. She has other wildlife helping her too. A weasel of some sort shot an arrow at Paul." Samantha shows Friday the pointed missile.
"Nadia is right here so you can talk to her if now if you like, if we can get her to clam down. I might need to give her some more sedative the way she's going. We haven't been able to contact her owner since this morning though. I can give you his number though, if you want it."

~~~~
John acknowledges Senka's refusal and uses her taste of wine to top up his glass while Joan continues her conversation with the mouse.
"Yes. Apparently she'd been there quite a while. She'd moved from a milk factory, I think she said..."

~~~~
Piper follows the other doe to the kitchen. "Thanks, Radar."
Richard accepts the glass. "Thank you. I think that's all I need for now. I don't think I can stomach any food at the moment. Actually, could you push that footstool over please?" Richard sips slowly at his water.
"Well I can certainly stomach something. Would you three like to stay for dinner?" she begins rummaging around in the pantry and the fridge, considering the options for dinner.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!