HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WeirdGamer

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

"A lot of things have beaten me in a race," Lucky pointed out, "Including a table once." Embarrassed he added, "But that was only one time!"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"How... how did a table beat you? Never mind. We'll walk then if you'd rather."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

After picking the piece of ham back up under the ten second rule, Leslie swallowed it down and, looking both ways, crossed the road to join the other.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So," Chip asked, gripping tightly and happily onto Elliot's scarf, "What's your battle plan, big fella?" She laughed.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Meanwhile..

Aron and Vera were still in front of the TV, cuddling up to each-other.

"..So then, wait.. Who is that?" Aron asked, pointing to the screen.

"*sigh* Have you been following this or not?" Vera asked, lifting her head up.

"Shh! This is the most interesting bit.." Leroy said from his chair.

Aron shook his head. "Feh, I don't care anyway.." He gestured for Vera to get off and stood up. "I'm going to my room.." He murmured, leaving the room.

Vera sighs again and gets up too, following Aron to the bedroom.

Leroy watches them go, then shrugs and carries on watching..

-~-

Aron bursts into the bedroom and makes his way onto his bed.

Vera slowly hops in after, looking worried. "You okay Aron?"

"Fine." Comes the reply, muffled by pillows.

Vera inches closer. "You sure? You just stormed out the livingroom for no reason.." She says, leaning on the end of the second bed.

Aron sighs. "I'm sure. Just.. Never-mind."

Vera reaches Aron's bed and sits on the edge. "You get stressed easily? You didn't used to.." She says, placing a paw on Aron's back.

Aron lifts his head up. "Ever since moving.." He says, looking up at Vera.

"You don't have to be anymore, I'm here. And this place seems nice.. We'll be here for a really long time I bet." Vera says, rubbing her paw up and down Aron's back.

Aron slumps his head back into the pillows. "I don't wanna move again.." He says, then sighs. "Not again.."

Vera nods. "Not again. I'll make sure of it.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:After picking the piece of ham back up under the ten second rule, Leslie swallowed it down and, looking both ways, crossed the road to join the other.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So," Chip asked, gripping tightly and happily onto Elliot's scarf, "What's your battle plan, big fella?" She laughed.
"I plan on challenging that rabbit. He may be fast for an animal but we jackals are like the foxes of Kenya. I wanna see who will win in this game. Little does this rabbit know I have an ally who will be hard to spot.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Absolutely true! What you want me to do, Elliot? Wire tweaking or just head on distracting?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"How... how did a table beat you? Never mind. We'll walk then if you'd rather."
"You can race," said Lucky hastily, "Don't worry about me, I'll catch up."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Kateleo007 wrote:Blick turns off the speaker and puts the phone to her ear. "Alright, see you soon...Love you too. Bye!" She hangs up.

"Are you ok? I didn't mean to scare you." She glances around. "I bet one of these stores has a something to patch you up if you need it.".
Mercury pulled himself up from the ground and brushed the dirt out of his fur, "Hehe, no problem, I think I have a first-aid kit at home." the cat shrugged, "Good luck at the vet's by the way"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Absolutely true! What you want me to do, Elliot? Wire tweaking or just head on distracting?"
"Surprise me."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"How... how did a table beat you? Never mind. We'll walk then if you'd rather."
Stryder slows down and shrugs, "That's ok, Lucky, we are here anyway." Stryder plucks one of the strings as he passes a bush. Casting a glance around the park, "Hello? Anyone here?"
Glancing over his shoulder at the other pets, "Keep your eyes peeled for any movement, Elliot is a tricky one."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Esper wrote:Mercury pulled himself up from the ground and brushed the dirt out of his fur, "Hehe, no problem, I think I have a first-aid kit at home." the cat shrugged, "Good luck at the vet's by the way"
"Thank you, I hope I won't need it..." Blick said with a shake to her voice. "Don't tell anybody, but I haven't been to the vet in a while. It has been at least two years, but I didn't remind my mom because I have a phobia of needles.". She glances at her phone's clock "I'm sorry, but I have to go. I've had a lot of fun today. Hope to see you soon, Mercury!". She starts walking towards the candy store.

Sabrina has to stop for gas just outside of town. "C'mon, c'mon! Hurry up!" She urges the gas pump.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:"Surprise me."
Chip laughed, ran up the scarf to Elliot's neck, and gave him a mouse sized kiss on the cheek.

[reaction]

"I bet THAT surprised you!" She said before springing off and making string moving plans.
wolfbrothren wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:
Stryder slows down and shrugs, "That's ok, Lucky, we are here anyway." Stryder plucks one of the strings as he passes a bush. Casting a glance around the park, "Hello? Anyone here?"
Glancing over his shoulder at the other pets, "Keep your eyes peeled for any movement, Elliot is a tricky one."
Leslie kept himself low, out of Stryder's sight as he crept closer to the group. He twitched and kept his breathing low. Almost... Almost... He tapped Stryder on the waist. "I's here, Stryder, Dus that cownt?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust runs through the bushes near the group and sounds the strings. He then runs deeper into the park.
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"THERE!" Flyn runs into the bushes in the direction of the sound and promptly trips over the string and falls falt on his face.
"Oof! Note to self, look out for the strings!" He picks himself up and looks around, swivelling his sensitive rabbit ears to catch the sounds of the other pets.
"That way!" he yells, hearing a stick snap under a badly placed pawstep, and running in the direction.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip waited until they were a little closer, then darted across a string in the opposite direction to which Elliot had taken.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky sighed. "This is gonna suck," he said as he took off running after Flynn.
-------
Ryyn had been hanging out in the park since the morning. He was sitting on a rock when a pet ran by.What the heck?" he muttered. He then saw Flyn running towards him "Flynn?"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn hears the string twang behind him but he trust the fast pawsteps that his sensitive ears picked up and chases after them instead, reasoning that any number of things could have sounded the string. Hearing Ryyn calling him, he skids to a stop, throwing up a few leaves, and backpedals to the dog.
"Oh, hi, Ryyn. How's it going? We're hunting for the jackals. They're playing the strings and we have to find them. Wanna help?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Chip laughed, ran up the scarf to Elliot's neck, and gave him a mouse sized kiss on the cheek.

[reaction]

"I bet THAT surprised you!" She said before springing off and making string moving plans.
Elliot couldn't help but blush and ponder about it.

"(Well, that was the first time I've ever been kissed. I think I'm going to enjoy her stay at our place.) Right, time to get to work, I see Faust has caught their attention."

=========

Faust continues to run through the bushes and strings.

"It seems that their numbers have increased. I hope they don't mistake themselves as us when they run into each other."
My Personas

Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Rusty gave a small laugh. This was going to be a very fun game.

"I'll take this way!" He called, taking off in towards another set of bushes, which he was fairly certain he heard the sound of string coming from.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn hears the string twang behind him but he trust the fast pawsteps that his sensitive ears picked up and chases after them instead, reasoning that any number of things could have sounded the string. Hearing Ryyn calling him, he skids to a stop, throwing up a few leaves, and backpedals to the dog.
"Oh, hi, Ryyn. How's it going? We're hunting for the jackals. They're playing the strings and we have to find them. Wanna help?"
Hmm, Chip mused, this Rabbit's good. So saying, she nipped through several small shortcuts she knew to twang strings in front of him...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I didn't know there was a antique shop here, I guess it would interest me to stop by one day."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn hears the string twang behind him but he trust the fast pawsteps that his sensitive ears picked up and chases after them instead, reasoning that any number of things could have sounded the string. Hearing Ryyn calling him, he skids to a stop, throwing up a few leaves, and backpedals to the dog.
Lucky pulled up short crashing into the back of Flynn, but he managed to steady himself. "Hi Ryyn."

"Hi," said Ryyn giving them a small wave, I guess I'll help then. Which way?"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"OOF! Sorry, Lucky. You OK? There's two jackals, Ryyn, so pick one and follow their scent and sounds, I guess. How good are you at tracking?"

~~~~
"Well I'm sure they'd welcome visitors. And they do have a lot of cool stuff. They're very friendly people too. They're in the town square." Paul tells Koa the address.
"Is there anything else you need? I'd better keep a check my other patients. I can grab you one of Cinnamon's walkie-talkies in case you need anything before Kousa wakes up if you like." he offers.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie kept himself low, out of Stryder's sight as he crept closer to the group. He twitched and kept his breathing low. Almost... Almost... He tapped Stryder on the waist. "I's here, Stryder, Dus that cownt?"
Stryder jumped when Leslie tapped him, "Oh, hey Leslie. You surprised me. We are playing a game with a pair of Jackals I met earlier where they run through the bushes playing these strings," Stryder pauses to pluck a nearby one to show Leslie, "And we have to catch them. Want to join us?"

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

wolfbrothren wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie kept himself low, out of Stryder's sight as he crept closer to the group. He twitched and kept his breathing low. Almost... Almost... He tapped Stryder on the waist. "I's here, Stryder, Dus that cownt?"
Stryder jumped when Leslie tapped him, "Oh, hey Leslie. You surprised me. We are playing a game with a pair of Jackals I met earlier where they run through the bushes playing these strings," Stryder pauses to pluck a nearby one to show Leslie, "And we have to catch them. Want to join us?"
Leslie laughed at the reaction as he wondered what Jakkalz looked like. Still, he thought, play is play. "Of course!" He looked around the area, and started stalking, trying to avoid the strings as he went.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From her hidey-hole part way up a nearby tree Chip listened as Flynn planned his lines of attack. "Right," she grinned, "Game on!" She twanged a string and vanished down the inside of the tree to scoot out a hole on the opposite side and vanish into a bush.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "well.....no , it's not like I have anyway to track her down" Nadia said casually "Beside , since we're not done with each other , I'm pretty sure she'll come to me soon enough"
(OOC: Sorry about the Holdup)
Doc gave a small nod knowing it wouldn't be proper or polite to try to get her to chase down the wolf but if possible he wanted to be able to help her if it came down to fighting again
"I see, well if you ever need another set of claws I never mind being of assistance"
Last edited by Marine Fox on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The sound of running water can be heard and then Piper emerges from the bathroom.
"There. That's done. How are you doing with the lunch things, Radar?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"OOF! Sorry, Lucky. You OK? There's two jackals, Ryyn, so pick one and follow their scent and sounds, I guess. How good are you at tracking?"

~~~~
"Well I'm sure they'd welcome visitors. And they do have a lot of cool stuff. They're very friendly people too. They're in the town square." Paul tells Koa the address.
"Is there anything else you need? I'd better keep a check my other patients. I can grab you one of Cinnamon's walkie-talkies in case you need anything before Kousa wakes up if you like." he offers.
"I'm okay," said Lucky.

"I'm a little better than average," replied Ryyn, "I'll see if I can find them."

Argent

Post by Argent »

"I'm gonna go find someone who's really old and see what they remember! Thanks!"

The marten grabs a short stack of copies and darts out the door.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I wonder if they ran into Senka yet?"

Faust decides to walk for a while and mask his movements.
My Personas

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder slowly walks through the park, eyes scanning for movement. He tried listening to the play of the strings but between the wind and the other pets he couldn't pick out the Jackals, it was like there were others hiding in the bushes as well. Frowning, Stryder closes his eyes and sniffs the air for clues; many of the smells mix together indistinguishably, but one stands out as different, strange even. Choosing to focus on the odd scent, Stryder opens his eyes and starts to follow it, trying to pin down its location as he sniffs from bush to bush.

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury waved the fox off and turned on his hear to march home, pausing at the intersection between the four parks
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote: (OOC: Sorry about the Holdup)
Doc gave a small nod knowing it wouldn't be proper or polite to try to get her to chase down the wolf but if possible he wanted to be able to help her if it came down to fighting again
"I see, well if you ever need another set of claws I never mind being of assistance"
"Thanks , I appreciate it" Nadia chuckled "But I wouldn't want you to get hurt because of something like this , that's not saying you're weak or can't defend yourself mind you , it just that.....well.....that wolf is a kinda dangerous "
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Lifio13 wrote:Rusty gave a small laugh. This was going to be a very fun game.

"I'll take this way!" He called, taking off in towards another set of bushes, which he was fairly certain he heard the sound of string coming from.
"Well well, here's a tiny looking fellow. Let's see how good he is then."

Elliot pulls some strings that sound that bushes surrounding the Yorkshire Terrier.
My Personas

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick decides to run the rest of the way to the candy store so she can actually buy some candy.

Shoot. I feel bad for having to ditch Mercury like that. Oh well, I'm sure I'll see him again sometime...

She enters the store and browses the numerous multi-colored bins of deliciousness. She grabs up a bag and fills it with a cherry lollipop, 5 jawbreakers, and a few mini carob Snickers. Once she finishes filling the bag, Blick ties it with a red string and proceeds to the counter. Sabrina pulls up outside right after Blick finishes her purchase.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"Thanks , I appreciate it" Nadia chuckled "But I wouldn't want you to get hurt because of something like this , that's not saying you're weak or can't defend yourself mind you , it just that.....well.....that wolf is a kinda dangerous "
Doc nodded with a smile in agreement
"I understand, if you ever need me. I'm never too far away"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote: Doc nodded with a smile in agreement
"I understand, if you ever need me. I'm never too far away"
"speaking of far away , where do you live , if you don't mind I ask"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie honed his senses and trained them on the scents he didn't know. The fact that he didn't know what Jackals smelled of didn't matter as he figured he knew what everyone else smelt of and the three dog=like smells he didn't know were Dog-like smells and meant they weren't Jakkalz. So he traced the one he didn't know, only accidentally touching several strings as he went through the bushes and around the trees. He could see something tan through the leaves and wondered if that was what he was supposed to be hunting for. He came up behind it, feeling it knew he was there. Wow! It was huge! He trembled slightly. "Excuse me, miss Jakkal" he said bravely to Senka, "But now I has fownd yew, what am I supposed tew do?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeping her mind on the target Rabbit Chip weaved her way under bushes, making sure not to trip any wires this time. She grabbed a twig and, using all her strength, snapped it noisily before tossing it away and slipping off.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"All right. Let's do it." Flynn's head flicks around and his sensitive ears swivel to face the sound of the snap. The pawsteps he detects are far too small for any canine.
"I think it's not just the jackals who're playing." he grins before following the sounds.

~~~~
Piper puts the last of the dirty crockery in a stack on the bench next to the sink.
"Do you want to wash or dry? After this I could show you around the shop if you like, start you on your training and all that. That is, if you still want to help, of course."

~~~~
Before Joan can say anything, Sixtoes has already vanished out the door.
Hearing the front door bang, John pokes his head out of the kitchen, suds dripping from his hands as he wipes them on the towel over his shoulder.
"Was that you, Joan?" he calls. Joan appears at the top of the stairs.
"No. It appears our guest has left us to pursue other endeavours."
"Oh. So we're alone then. What shall we do, now that we have the hosue to ourselves?" Joan grins and lets out a girlish giggle.
"Oh, I have a few ideas." she pecks John on the cheek.
"I like your thinking!" John kisses her back.
"Not so fast, big boy. You-" she pokes him in the chest. "-have to finish the dishes first." John laughs and heads back into the kitchen.
"Yes, mistress."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar walked in close behind Piper and slipped next to her. "I'll dry." She glanced up at her for a second "And of course I still wish to assist you." With a cheeky crooked smile and a raised brow.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'