HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Marine Fox

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:
"heh , yeah well , I would love to , but you've seen the last time I tried it . Beside , if it happens again everyone will blame you you know , since Mrs.Walton trusted you to keep me from standing up , I shouldn't be sitting right now . Beside even if I could walk now , I doubt I'll be allowed to go anywhere , ah well....
And you know , what you said about wolves being short tempered makes this even ironic , since all this happened because I was the one being short tempered , not the wolf"
Nadia chuckled , there's just something about that line sounded funny to her
69eist wrote:Faust heads back into the clinic.

Hey Nadia, I'm leaving with my brother soon. I just came to say good bye. I'll be back later this afternoon.
"Oh ! Uhm...sure , later Faust"
Doc shrugged in agreement, understanding that causing Nadia to pass out again would be worse but hearing about wolves he let out a goodhearted chuckle
"Heh heh I guess it spreads heh"
serence ice fox wrote:
"No it's ok, I just ate remember ? Well unless Doc here wants something..."
Doc looked from Nadia to the Jackle holding up his paw with a content smile
"Oh i'm fine. But thank you though Mr.....?
Doc trailed off
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Marine Fox wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:
"heh , yeah well , I would love to , but you've seen the last time I tried it . Beside , if it happens again everyone will blame you you know , since Mrs.Walton trusted you to keep me from standing up , I shouldn't be sitting right now . Beside even if I could walk now , I doubt I'll be allowed to go anywhere , ah well....
And you know , what you said about wolves being short tempered makes this even ironic , since all this happened because I was the one being short tempered , not the wolf"
Nadia chuckled , there's just something about that line sounded funny to her
69eist wrote:Faust heads back into the clinic.

Hey Nadia, I'm leaving with my brother soon. I just came to say good bye. I'll be back later this afternoon.
"Oh ! Uhm...sure , later Faust"
Doc shrugged in agreement, understanding that causing Nadia to pass out again would be worse but hearing about wolves he let out a goodhearted chuckle
serence ice fox wrote:
"No it's ok, I just ate remember ? Well unless Doc here wants something..."
Doc looked from Nadia to the Jackle holding up his paw with a content smile
"Oh i'm fine. But thank you though Mr.....?
Doc trailed off
I'm Faust Gilgan. Nice to meet you Doc. Oh and Nadia, I was talking about in the late afternoon. It's going to take a while to clean up Elliot's mess in the playground and we also have some unpacking. And um, Doc, what did you mean by "it spreads"?

=========
Hlaoroo wrote:Sandy laughs. "Does receptionist or gofer count as a specialty? I just do whatever Mom and Dad need me to do."
"Hehe, I see. Is it fun working in the vet?"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

MrNeonShot wrote:Well, like many great minds say, "If a door is closed, there's usually a window." Hutch replied.
Stryder watched as the dog was pulled inside, stunned by the sight, "So...uh..." Stryder hesitates as he tries to decide on which question to ask first, "So you just climbed the wall? With your only your paws? That's.....that's...awesome!"
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You know, you could have rung the doorbell or knocked on the side door." Piper points out, taking the book. "Oh, thank you for your honesty in giving that back. I have warned you before about your treatment of old documents though, haven't I?" she jokes. "This would have been better out of your pocket. Ah, well, it's not damaged so I'll let it slide. So who's this friend of yours?" she pokes her head out the window and waves.
"Hello, down there! I'll come down and let you in. Go around to the other side of the shop where there's a side door and I'll meet you there."

~~~~
"Alright then. I'll be in front. If you want to grab that end then, Senka... Ready everybody? 1...2...3... Lift!" The stretcher containing Koa rises smoothly off the table and after John grabs the IV stand, they all head out the door and across towards Kandi's barn. Paul stop walking when they reach Kandi.
"Is your door open, Kandi?"

~~~~
"Oh, sure, if scrubbing cages and equipment is your thing. I do like chatting to the clients and doing the show-and-tell at the local schools though."

~~~~
Samantha puts in the last stitch. "There you go. All done. You did well. Let's clean this up a bit and then we'll put a bandage on." Exchanging her now bloody pair of gloves for a clean pair, Samantha squirts some alcohol onto a swab and carefully wipes around the wound to remove all traces of blood and after patting it dry with a paper towel, wraps a bandage around the leg.
"There. How's that feel? Any pain at all?" After cleaning up her mess and washing her hands, Samantha pulls a jar of lollipops out of the cupboard and offers it to Vera.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Alright then. I'll be in front. If you want to grab that end then, Senka... Ready everybody? 1...2...3... Lift!" The stretcher containing Koa rises smoothly off the table and after John grabs the IV stand, they all head out the door and across towards Kandi's barn. Paul stop walking when they reach Kandi.
"Is your door open, Kandi?"
Yep.. but here i'm go open up the door..
as she moves ahead, up the stairs and opens the doors at the top
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hlaoroo wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:Vera breaths in quickly and resits the urge to pull back.
"Sorry, sorry."
~\Rook/~ wrote:Vera shakes her head in reply. "No, nothing.."

After putting the bucket down, Leroy pokes his head out the door looking for a clock. Not seeing one, he turns to Samantha. "Excuse me, Ms Walton but I need to go pick some things up from home. I'll be back in five to six minutes.."
"Good. I'll start the stitching now. You might feel a bit of tugging. Just keep your leg nice and relaxed for me, just like that, and let me know if you feel anything and especially if it hurts, OK?" Samantha picks up her needle and suture and begins working.
"Sure thing, Mr. Jenkins. I should have Vera ready for you by then. Sandy!"
"Yes, Mom?"
"Show Mr. Jenkins out, will you? Oh, and give those bloods on the bench there to Kandi while you're out there. Thanks." After the men have gone, Samantha turns back to Vera and begins chatting to her to distract her from the stitches being inserted.
"You're doing well. You're being very brave. You're lucky you haven't injured the muscle at all. That makes my job and yours a lot easier. I'll put a bandage on you when I'm done here to help keep the wound clean but I'll need you to keep it dry and don't go walking on it for a couple of days either, just so the stitches can take. Have you ever been on crutches before?"
Vera shook her head, unsure of what crutches even are.. Are they those things some humans have on their teeth?

Leroy nods to Samantha and follows Sandy out the building.

As soon as Sandy left him outside he hops straight into the car and off down the road to the park..

-~-

He gets there in almost record time under the speed-limit, and parks up right where he had dropped Aron and Leslie off.

They were nowhere to be seen. Had he come too early? Where were they?

Just as he was about to get out and look for them, Aron appeared from behind a bush, Leslie close behind, still talking.

"Hey! Come on, slowcoaches!" Leroy shouts out the window, a slight nervous grin on his face.

"Hi Leroy, are we a little late?" Aron asks, pulling open the rear door for Leslie to get in.

"Nah, we're a little early for it I think. Oh, you'll have a surprise when we get there too.." Leroy said, checking his mirrors.

"Oh, great.. What? An extra-large lollipop?" Aron said sarcastically, strapping Leslie in once he hopped on board.

"Oh, don't be like that.. It's not that bad.." Leroy says, leaning over and opening the passenger door for Aron.

"Riight.. We'll see.." Aron murmured, getting in.

-~-
Hlaoroo wrote:Samantha puts in the last stitch. "There you go. All done. You did well. Let's clean this up a bit and then we'll put a bandage on." Exchanging her now bloody pair of gloves for a clean pair, Samantha squirts some alcohol onto a swab and carefully wipes around the wound to remove all traces of blood and after patting it dry with a paper towel, wraps a bandage around the leg.
"There. How's that feel? Any pain at all?" After cleaning up her mess and washing her hands, Samantha pulls a jar of lollipops out of the cupboard and offers it to Vera.
Vera looked a little puzzled at the jar of lollipops, unsure of how to respond. She picked one out anyway, even though she didn't know what it was.

"I hardly feel my leg at all, and uh, I still feel a little sleepy.." She murmurs, twirling the lollipop in her paw. "..Do the crutches hurt? I don't even know if I need them.."

(Ooc: Late, I know.. Real life stuff got in the way.)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie watched with sparkling eyes as Mr Leroy pushed the car near to the speed limit and wondered what the surprise would be? A book? Food? Mommy? He had a vague suspicion that it wouldn't be the latter but, maybe, if he wished real hard? No, no. That was silly and he'd tried it. "Any clews, Mr Leroy?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thanks. Where shall we put him? Can we use your couch?" asks Paul as he enters the loft.

~~~~
"Try to stay awake for me please. I don't want you slipping into a coma. What would I tell Mr. Jenkins then? That lollipop will help. It'll give you more energy. If you're tired, I'm thinking your blood levels may not have returned to normal just yet. I might have to give you some oxygen..." Samantha trails off, planning her courses of action if Vera should happen to crash and is brought back to reality by the rabbit's question.
"Hmm? Crutches? No, not at all." she points at a poster on the wall of a dog swathed in bandages leaning on a pair of crutches.
"Those are crutches. They're just like branches which you can lean on instead of putting your weight on your leg. Using them will stop you pulling the stitches out and will help your leg heal faster since you'll be able to keep it more still. They'll also mean you won't have to limp everywhere. You'll probably only need them for a week or so."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar bowed her head to Piper. "M'lady." Taking an end of the rope she gave the other to Hutch. "Hold on tight." She winked before running towards the window and leaping out of it. dangling low enough so she could drop, she let go and hit the floor. The doe stood looking up at the window with a cocky grin, the adrenaline running through her.

Bear almost had a heart attack when Radar lept out. "OH MY WORD!" She ran to the window and poked her head out. "You little scamp!"
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie watched with sparkling eyes as Mr Leroy pushed the car near to the speed limit and wondered what the surprise would be? A book? Food? Mommy? He had a vague suspicion that it wouldn't be the latter but, maybe, if he wished real hard? No, no. That was silly and he'd tried it. "Any clews, Mr Leroy?"
"It's more of a surprise for Aron, Les. But I bet you'll like it too.." Leroy said, looking in the rear-view mirror at him. "But I guess I could give you a clue.. They're at the clinic. That's it."

Aron looked skeptically at Leroy for a second, unsure of what he meant by 'they'.

-~-
Hlaoroo wrote:"Try to stay awake for me please. I don't want you slipping into a coma. What would I tell Mr. Jenkins then? That lollipop will help. It'll give you more energy. If you're tired, I'm thinking your blood levels may not have returned to normal just yet. I might have to give you some oxygen..." Samantha trails off, planning her courses of action if Vera should happen to crash and is brought back to reality by the rabbit's question.
"Hmm? Crutches? No, not at all." she points at a poster on the wall of a dog swathed in bandages leaning on a pair of crutches.
"Those are crutches. They're just like branches which you can lean on instead of putting your weight on your leg. Using them will stop you pulling the stitches out and will help your leg heal faster since you'll be able to keep it more still. They'll also mean you won't have to limp everywhere. You'll probably only need them for a week or so."
Vera breaths a sigh of relief. No big metal stuff on her teeth.. "..this is a lollipop? I've never had one before.." She said to herself, twirling it in her paw more. "Okay.. So I'll have to walk with one of those.. Is it hard? Or is it like hiking only you can't use one leg?" She asked, leaning her head to the side.

-~-

Aron kept quiet most of the journey, keeping an eye on Leroy. He knew he was up to something, but didn't know what..

Leroy was watching the road, keeping a steady foot on the pedal until they reached the house. Leroy got out.

"I need to go grab some documents. Stay here, I won't be long.." and with that he went and entered the house..
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Mommy? Could it bee Mommy?" Leslie asked hopefully. "No, that wuld bee more for me an' not yew Aron." He looked up quickly. "Knot that yew wouldn't like her and her yew!" He rested his elbow on the door and his cheek on the palmpads. "Still, I like suprises." He sniffed disconsolately and wondered if his sniffer was working right. It smelt like another rabbit in there.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote: Doc shrugged in agreement, understanding that causing Nadia to pass out again would be worse but hearing about wolves he let out a goodhearted chuckle
"yeah , hehe , maybe it does "
69eist wrote: I'm Faust Gilgan. Nice to meet you Doc. Oh and Nadia, I was talking about in the late afternoon. It's going to take a while to clean up Elliot's mess in the playground and we also have some unpacking. And um, Doc, what did you mean by "it spreads"?
"Well....I don't know actually , I'm not usually eat much but....heh , I seriously don't know , sorry , anyway , we were just making a joke about me being hotheaded , that's all ....Now that reminds me , I wonder what took Josh so long....he said he would be right back" Nadia wondered , with a bit of concern showing in her eyes
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Radar leaped out the window with the rope in paw.
Radar!-- Hutch didn't have a good grip, so he went head first into the wall.
Luckily, he still had hold of the rope, so maybe she was fine.
Hutch groaned, but the pain in his head quickly left. He got up on his paws and shouted out of the window.
Thanks for the warning!
He pulled the rope back up.
Oh, and I figured putting the book in my mouth was probably worse than anything. Hutch replied.
He then remembered Stryder saying something.
Hm? Oh, Well, All you really need is a firm grip, and a little bit of muscle. Hutch replied.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

MrNeonShot wrote:Do you need a paw? Or do you prefer the traditional front door?
"Hmm." Rusty mumbles to himself, before shouting up "I think I'll take the door, thanks!"
Hlaoroo wrote: She pokes her head out the window and waves.
"Hello, down there! I'll come down and let you in. Go around to the other side of the shop where there's a side door and I'll meet you there."
"Okay! I'll see you there! He calls up, waving at the rabbit, before heading around to the other side of the shop, waiting at the side door.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes, that's a lollipop. You take of the plastic wrapper and suck it. Best not to chew or you could damage your teeth. That's a cherry flavoured one you've got there. Do you like cherry? There's plenty of other flavours if you don't. And don't worry, most pets find the crutches pretty easy. It's a bit like hopping but much easier since a lot of your weight is being taken in your arms. I'll teach you once you've got those fluids in you and we've seen the results from your blood works."

~~~~
"Radar!" Piper leaps forward to stop the doe but is too slow. Seeing Hutch being dragged towards the window she leaps for him.
"Hutch!" Again she's too slow. "Hutch, are you OK?" she pokes her head out the window again.
"Are you OK, Radar?" seeing that the other doe is, she pulls her head back in.
"You're right about your mouth though. That would have ruined the book. I'd better go down and let that dog and Radar back in." She limps over towards the stairs and meets Richard coming up.
"I heard shouting. Is everything OK?"
"Yes, fine. Radar just pulled a stupid stunt is all. We've got another visitor that Hutch has brought with him that I've got to let in via the side door."
"No, don't worry yourself. I'll do it. You rest that paw."
"You sure? I can do it. It's no trouble, really."
"Yes, it's fine. Go sit back down and enjoy yourself."
"Alright. Thanks, Dad." Richard shuffles back down the stairs and unlocks the side door.
"Why, hello there. And who might you be?" he asks the dog waiting there.

~~~~
As Radar springs for the window, Flynn jumps forward too but he's further away than Piper and is even slower getting there.
"Radar! What were you thinking? Are you OK?" he yells with his head out the window.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"My guess is she wasn't thinking at all," Lucky deadpanned, "Do they need any help?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

MrNeonShot wrote:Radar leaped out the window with the rope in paw.
Radar!-- Hutch didn't have a good grip, so he went head first into the wall.
Luckily, he still had hold of the rope, so maybe she was fine.
Hutch groaned, but the pain in his head quickly left. He got up on his paws and shouted out of the window.
Thanks for the warning!
He pulled the rope back up.
Oh, and I figured putting the book in my mouth was probably worse than anything. Hutch replied.
He then remembered Stryder saying something.
Hm? Oh, Well, All you really need is a firm grip, and a little bit of muscle. Hutch replied.
"Do you climb the sides of buildings often?" Stryder pauses a second before extending his paw, "Oh, I'm Stryder by the way. I just moved here last night."

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Okay then. Who's Josh?"

=========

"I consider cleaning fun. It's also a lot of fun to chat with people.... Did you just say there's a show n tell here and a local school!? Awesome! I've gotta go there."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

69eist wrote:"Okay then. Who's Josh?"
"Josh is my human companion , or "owner" , as most pets would put it"Nadia answered , making an air quote around "owner" . "he visited me earlier today , a little earlier than Doc , but had to leave afterward , said he would be right back , but it's almost noon already......."
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks. Where shall we put him? Can we use your couch?" asks Paul as he enters the loft.
Kandi spreads the green surgical sheets over the couch.
Oh you mean you did just want to stand there holding him all nite?
Yea all ready here on the couch
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

She was giving you a show. Its hard to 1-up a dog who can climb walls. Hutch replied to Lucky.
Hutch Times. Stryder is an AWESOME name.
I usually save my best stuff for flashy entrances or exits.
He also replies to Stryder.
*typed on a Wii.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Mommy? Could it bee Mommy?" Leslie asked hopefully. "No, that wuld bee more for me an' not yew Aron." He looked up quickly. "Knot that yew wouldn't like her and her yew!" He rested his elbow on the door and his cheek on the palmpads. "Still, I like suprises." He sniffed disconsolately and wondered if his sniffer was working right. It smelt like another rabbit in there.
Aron undoes his eat-belt and leans the seat back to puts his feet up on the dashboard. "Well, at least you'll like whatever Leroy has in store for us.. " He says nonchalantly, putting his arms behind his head. "All I'm gonna say is, the vets is not something to be excited about.."

-~-
Hlaoroo wrote:"Yes, that's a lollipop. You take of the plastic wrapper and suck it. Best not to chew or you could damage your teeth. That's a cherry flavoured one you've got there. Do you like cherry? There's plenty of other flavours if you don't. And don't worry, most pets find the crutches pretty easy. It's a bit like hopping but much easier since a lot of your weight is being taken in your arms. I'll teach you once you've got those fluids in you and we've seen the results from your blood works."
Vera looked at the lollipop again, noticing the wrapper just then. "Oh, right.." She murmurs, taking the wrapper off then licked it. "Mmm.."

-~-

Aron was starting to drift off when Leroy knocked on the car window. "GHYAAHH!!" Aron almost jumped out of his seat.

"Seat back up, belt on. let's go.." Leroy said, then went to the driver's seat and got in. "Right, ready?"

Starting off again, Leroy checks his mirrors then pulls out and off to the clinic..
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie watched things go by with a massive grin on his face. He liked surprises when they weren't waking up alone on the road or a Fox finding him pinching a chicken the Fox had left behind for collecting or finding out blankie got wet in storms and... OK, he thought, surprises were good when someone else set them up. And what was wrong with the vets anyway? He'd sniffed lots of scents there and lots of scents wouldn't go to a BAD place, would they? Why did he want to ask Leroy if they were there yet? He'd know, wouldn't he? He'd only been there this morning and, anyhow, they were pulling up.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

"We're here.." Leroy murmurs, turning into the parking area.

Once out the car, they all enter the reception area and ring the bell.

-~-

Vera heard the bell. "What's that?"
Character Reference
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Just put him on the ground here, Senka. Thanks." Once the stretcher is on the ground, Paul has John set the IV stand next to the couch and then the two men again each take an end of Koa and lift him onto the couch.
"There you go, Koa. Make yourself comfortable. Stay on the couch there and I'll be back in to check on you every half an hour or so." Paul thinks for a moment.
"Are you planning on staying with him, Kousa?"

~~~~
"That's the bell in reception. It means someone's at the front desk. I'd better go and see who it is. Will you be OK here by yourself for a few minutes?" After receiving confirmation from the rabbit and instructing her to stay on the table, Samantha exits the room and heads to the front desk.
"Mr. Jenkins. Welcome back. Did you want to come straight through? We're not quite ready for Aron and Les yet but your other pet is doing fine."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie looked up at Aron. "Uver pet?" he asked, his brow furrowed. "What uver pet? I fort I could smell a Rabit in the car that wasn't yew..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Why, hello there. And who might you be?" he asks the dog waiting there.
"Oh hi!" Rusty said cheerfully, looking up at Richard. "I'm Rusty. Nice to meet you! I was heading to the shop with my friend, Hutch, but he decided to climb up through the window, so a rabbit told me to come around here. I'm guessing you're the owner?"
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

MrNeonShot wrote:She was giving you a show. Its hard to 1-up a dog who can climb walls. Hutch replied to Lucky.
Hutch Times. Stryder is an AWESOME name.
I usually save my best stuff for flashy entrances or exits.
He also replies to Stryder.
*typed on a Wii.
Stryder smiled at the compliment, "Thanks. So, how long have you lived here?"

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I don't live here. I'm actually doing something on the Wilson house. Or Wilton-- That big house at the end of the street. Hutch struggles to remember the name.
I'm a journalist, for the website "Strange Coincidences". It used to be a paranormal thing, then we did commissions, now we'll do anything under the sun. Hutch explains the website.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

MrNeonShot wrote:I don't live here. I'm actually doing something on the Wilson house. Or Wilton-- That big house at the end of the street. Hutch struggles to remember the name.
I'm a journalist, for the website "Strange Coincidences". It used to be a paranormal thing, then we did commissions, now we'll do anything under the sun. Hutch explains the website.
"There's a big house at the end of the street?" Stryder furrows his brow in confusion until Hutch mentions the paranormal, "Oh, that Winston house. Piper mentioned it early. Sounds pretty cool. So you just travel around to different places investigating legends and stuff? That sounds like fun. You probably have been to a bunch of creepy haunted places, haven't you? That is so cool. Have you seen a ghost? Wait, that's silly. You investigate that stuff, so you've probably seen a ton of ghosts. How many ghosts have you seen?" Stryder speaks quickly, an excited grin spreads across his face and his tail starts wagging.

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Thanks" Koa said to everyone as he got himself comfortable. "Of course, I plan to stay with him...that is.....if he wants me to..." Koa looked at Kousa with confusion. "Why would I not want you to stay with me." "Well...uh.......never mind."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

LovingCorgi wrote:"Thanks" Koa said to everyone as he got himself comfortable. "Of course, I plan to stay with him...that is.....if he wants me to..." Koa looked at Kousa with confusion. "Why would I not want you to stay with me." "Well...uh.......never mind."

Well the remote to the TV is here. there's food and drinks in the frig. but stay out of the medications in there.. there waaaay to strong for non-livestock animals to handle.
Kandi pats Senka's shoulder..
ready to go for a ride?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Stay on the couch please, Koa, unless of course you need the bathroom. I'm sure Kousa will be willing to get you whatever you need. I'll be in to check on you every now and again and remember, none of your herbal remedies."
John thinks for a moment and then pulls Kousa aside. "I'll get our little surprise ready for Koa for when he gets back." he whispers to the dog, pulling out a pen and an old business card. "Can you draw me a quick sketch of where you think things should go in the room?"

~~~~
"Yes, that's right. I'm Richard Brookley and this is my shop. Nice to meet you." He offers the dog his hand. "That rabbit was probably Piper. She helps me out around here a lot. Why don't you come in and I'll show you up?" He stands aside and lets the dog enter the shop and then closes the door and shows Rusty to the stairs.
"Go on up and around to your left and you'll find them in the living room."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

69eist wrote:

I'm Faust Gilgan. Nice to meet you Doc. Oh and Nadia, I was talking about in the late afternoon. It's going to take a while to clean up Elliot's mess in the playground and we also have some unpacking. And um, Doc, what did you mean by "it spreads"?
Doc nodded and smiled
"It's a pleasure"
serence ice fox wrote:
"Josh is my human companion , or "owner" , as most pets would put it"Nadia answered , making an air quote around "owner" . "he visited me earlier today , a little earlier than Doc , but had to leave afterward , said he would be right back , but it's almost noon already......."
Doc looked over at Nadia with a warm smile, hoping to be supportive
"I'm sure he's on his way right now."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Doc looked over at Nadia with a warm smile, hoping to be supportive
"I'm sure he's on his way right now."
"Yeah...I suppose so.....maybe.....I don't know , maybe I'm just being paranoid , but....something just doesn't feel.....any of you guys happens to have a phone I can borrow for a sec ?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Mr. Jenkins. Welcome back. Did you want to come straight through? We're not quite ready for Aron and Les yet but your other pet is doing fine."
Leroy rolls his eyes a little and sighs. Well, there goes the surprise.. He thought.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie looked up at Aron. "Uver pet?" he asked, his brow furrowed. "What uver pet? I fort I could smell a Rabit in the car that wasn't yew..."
"I don't kn- Wait, other rabbit? Why didn't you say anything about it?"

"Hush you two. Thank you, Samantha, right? Can Aron and Leslie come through to see them as well?"

With a nod from Samantha, they head to the consulting room.

-~-

Vera smiles lightly as Leroy appears at the door. "Lee, you're ba-" She stops as Leroy steps to the side to reveal Aron. "A-Aron.." She stuttered.

Aron didn't say anything, just walked up to her and placed a paw on her, tears in his eyes.

They stared at each other for a moment, smiles on their faces.

Then Leroy let Leslie and Samantha in, then stepping in himself and shutting the door.

Aron turned around and rubs his eyes. "Erm, *cough* Les, this is Vera.." He says, keeping a paw in her paw.

Vera leans around Aron and waves at Leslie. "H-Hi Les, it's nice to meet you.."

Leroy wordlessly hands Samantha Vera's records and then steps forward. "Aron, you should know I would've told you, but I thought it'd be better this way.."

"It's okay Leroy.." Aron says, turning back to Vera.

"He means thank you, Lee.." Vera says, patting Aron's paw.

Leroy nods and crosses his arms, smiling lightly. This has gone better than I thought.. He thought.

(Ooc: Long post and D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!)
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie was about to tell Aron that he wasn't sure of his nose enough to say earlier when Leroy gestured for them to go through. He followed the others and, when through the door, glanced at the Doe from behind Leroy's legs. 'Well' Leslie thought miserably as he saw Arons hand on her paw, 'it's not Mommy."Hey...heylo, Miss Vera" he said uncertainly, stepping out from behind Leroy's leg and giving a small wave as he stood near the human. "It'z nyce tew meetchu too." He smiled a nervous little smile. He saw the leg. "Yew're hurt?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sandy rolls his eyes. "Yes but cleaning up... er... leavings isn't much fun. Yeah, we take some of the wildlife that we have here that we can't release for whatever reason and we take them to various human schools and tell people about them and about what we do here and how to care for injured wildlife that they might find - that kind of stuff. It's also a way of raising money. We're supported largely by donations from the community. But I don't think a random jackal walking in off the street would go down too well, no offence... We have to have all kinds of permissions and paperwork and equipment to be able to visit the schools and to be able to bring the animals with us and we only go at times which we prearrange with the schools. I'd invite you along but jackals aren't exactly considered wildlife here and there's no way we'd be able to pass you off as a helper given that you're, well, an animal. Sorry." He realises he's still holding Vera's blood tests.
"Oh, I still need to give these to Dr. Sparagmos. I think I saw her going into her barn earlier. Shall we go and see?" He leads the way into the barn and hearing voices upstairs, he climbs the stairs and knocks on the open door before entering. He crosses over to where Kandi is talking to Senka.
"Excuse me, Dr. Sparagmos. Mom wants to know if you can take these in when you go into town please?"

~~~~
Samantha takes the records, watching the two rabbits, rather than reading them.
"Should we leave the two of them alone for a while? It looks like they might have some catching up to do. I've got the records you brought in earlier, by the way, but I haven't had a chance to look through them yet. We only got out of surgery a couple of minutes before you arrived and then we had to check on our other patients so..." she shrugs.
"It's part of the reason we're not quite ready yet. Sorry about that."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote: "Yeah...I suppose so.....maybe.....I don't know , maybe I'm just being paranoid , but....something just doesn't feel.....any of you guys happens to have a phone I can borrow for a sec ?"
Faust quickly rummages through his rucksack.

"Here ya go. I keep my phone with me at all times."

=========
Hlaoroo wrote:Sandy rolls his eyes. "Yes but cleaning up... er... leavings isn't much fun. Yeah, we take some of the wildlife that we have here that we can't release for whatever reason and we take them to various human schools and tell people about them and about what we do here and how to care for injured wildlife that they might find - that kind of stuff. It's also a way of raising money. We're supported largely by donations from the community. But I don't think a random jackal walking in off the street would go down too well, no offence... We have to have all kinds of permissions and paperwork and equipment to be able to visit the schools and to be able to bring the animals with us and we only go at times which we prearrange with the schools. I'd invite you along but jackals aren't exactly considered wildlife here and there's no way we'd be able to pass you off as a helper given that you're, well, an animal. Sorry." He realises he's still holding Vera's blood tests.
"Oh, I still need to give these to Dr. Sparagmos. I think I saw her going into her barn earlier. Shall we go and see?" He leads the way into the barn and hearing voices upstairs, he climbs the stairs and knocks on the open door before entering. He crosses over to where Kandi is talking to Senka.
"Excuse me, Dr. Sparagmos. Mom wants to know if you can take these in when you go into town please?"
Elliot gives a disappointed look but quickly breaks back into a smile. Elliot follows Sandy up.

"It's okay. Also if you need help with donations, I think my Dad would be happy to contribute to your services."

As Sandy converses with Dr.Sparagmos and Senka, Elliot notices some pets on the couch and decides to approach them.

"Hi there buddy."
My Personas

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar saw Rusty go towards the door, but Radar wanted to prove that she could do what Hutch did. It wasn't long before the nimble rabbit had climbed up the same way at Hutch and re-entered through the window. Sitting on the window's edge her legs dangled inside as she lent on them. "Sometimes I wonder if I'm addicted to adventure." She smiles at Piper and raises a brow.

Bear shook her head at Radar. "You little rapscallion. What if your mother saw what you were doing now!?"

Radar slipped off the window into the room and folded her arms. "Not that she would care." She mumbled quietly, ears drooping, staring at the floor.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'