HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "Some....humans caught her , along with her mate's pack , who are nothing but a bunch of ungrateful cowards !.....And , well , many other animals as well . She....they said that , she , somehow , broke them all out , what's left of them anyway, and showed them the way back." Nadia said , you would think the chaos fox would be proud , telling people that her sister did something like that , but no , in fact ,she sounded really puzzled , it's like what she's saying wasn't even possible . "But...only them came back , she didn't , and......*sigh*....the rest is just....ridiculous , you wouldn't believe me if I tell you , howl , I wouldn't even believe it myself so.....nevermind....."

Hmmmm I can see why this dream, or nightmare if you will, is coming to the surface now.
serence ice fox wrote:
69eist wrote: "Have you been searching for her this entire time?"
"yeah , I have..."
Hlaoroo wrote: Sandy sat quietly, listening to Nadia's story. "I'm sure that whatever she did she had a good reason for it. She's your sister after all. She wouldn't have hurt you like that if she could have avoided it." He turns his stroking into a gentle head massage.
"How are you feeling now? Is your head any better?"
"yeah , it hurts a bit less now....thank you....*sigh*....the sister I know , the one I owed so much to , would never do that....but....What if she changed ? what if the fox I admired all my life is no longer there ? what if....she doesn't even remember me anymore ? " Nadia wondered , clenching her fist , she probably shouldn't speak too much of that to anybody , but the fox needed to let out , and since going on a tree-murdering rampage wasn't an option , this is , unfortunately , the next best thing.

Try me, what am i going to find ridiculous? mind you, youre talking with the one who adopted a cougar right out of the woods.. So what is so unbelievable?
So your sister got caught or worse, springing her pack free from there captivators .. an you are blaming them for that happening.
So what happened after that? Was that wolf you went all medieval on from her pack?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:"'Guess people like rabbits 'round here.." Aron thought aloud.
"Gud job I doo" Leslie grinned, accepting the drink. "'Cept for wun that beat me up wunce as I went froo a gardun bi..." He paused as he considered what he was saying... "bi a large field" he finished.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"'Guess people like rabbits 'round here.." Aron thought aloud.
"Gud job I doo" Leslie grinned, accepting the drink. "'Cept for wun that beat me up wunce as I went froo a gardun bi..." He paused as he considered what he was saying... "bi a large field" he finished.
"Heh, well the rabbits 'round here are much nicer then that one!" Aron says, smiling lightly.

-~-

Leroy rubbed the bridge of his nose, still in a bit of shock.

"..Uh, sir? yah still there?" Clinton asked through the phone.

"..Y-yeah, still here.." Leroy replied, snapping back to reality.

"Good, anyway! Ah guess you'd want to come pick 'er up as soon as? She's stable but unconscious. Mah brother does ah good job at fixin' up any animal so you can com' an' take 'er at anytime. You wrote down the address, yeah?"

"I-I'll remember it, yes. I'll be right over.."

"Take care 'n' all, see yah when yer 'ere!" And click went the phone.

Leroy put the mobile on the table and sat for a few moments, soaking in the information.

She followed us here? how? He thought.

He then got up, taking the car keys on the table..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hav bean so far, Aron." Leslie looked around the room, sipped his Squash, and noted the pieces on the board. "Whose the dog?" He asked, grinning at Styder.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote: "yeah , it hurts a bit less now....thank you....*sigh*....the sister I know , the one I owed so much to , would never do that....but....What if she changed ? what if the fox I admired all my life is no longer there ? what if....she doesn't even remember me anymore ? " Nadia wondered , clenching her fist , she probably shouldn't speak too much of that to anybody , but the fox needed to let out , and since going on a tree-murdering rampage wasn't an option , this is , unfortunately , the next best thing.
Faust smiles at Naida.

"Nadia, let me tell you right now, family never forgets family. Your Sister may have changed over her new experiences, but deep down she has the same heart she's always had. If you remember how much she loved you before, she still loves you just as much now."

Elliot comes back with an improvised harp and starts playing a love tune. Faust looks at Elliot with an annoyed look.

"Did you have to kill the mood!? I let my heart out into encouraging Nadia and you play a cheesy tune!? What's wrong with you?

"Hahahaha, do you have to ask? One of the best ways of cheering up someone is to improvise something unexpected..... Bwahahaha."

"ELLIOT!!!!"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sandy keeps up his massage. "Hush. I'm sure she's the same fox and she would have done everything she could to avoid hurting you. I'm sure she'll remember you too. She's your sister. You don't just forget something like that. Why don't you try to get some rest now? You'll feel better for it."
"I can't.....I just can't.....not now.....I'm ok , honest"
69eist wrote: Faust smiles at Naida.
"Nadia, let me tell you right now, family never forgets family. Your Sister may have changed over her new experiences, but deep down she has the same heart she's always had. If you remember how much she loved you before, she still loves you just as much now."
" I wish I could believe that , I really do , but....*sigh*"
Keeshah wrote: Hmmmm I can see why this dream, or nightmare if you will, is coming to the surface now.
Try me, what am i going to find ridiculous? mind you, youre talking with the one who adopted a cougar right out of the woods.. So what is so unbelievable?
So your sister got caught or worse, springing her pack free from there captivators .. an you are blaming them for that happening.
So what happened after that? Was that wolf you went all medieval on from her pack?
"When it all happened , I wasn't there , if only I was there....maybe it would've been different....*sigh*....Anyway , I met those foxes when they came back , and they told me what happened . Apparently during the time they were in captivity , those humans did....something that infected most of them with a kind of disease . Those who are infected were said to "change" , yes , unfortunately those old foxes liked being cryptic as all howl like that , anyway , they were said to slowly change both physically and mentally , eventually die within weeks...and..." Nadia had to stopped then, just for a moment , afraid that she'll snap again "....and she was one of them . They said she was a goner , wasn't even strong enough to move . But then she just came back to life , I guess you could say that . And then they started to go on about how she wasn't the fox who was just laid there moments ago , how she's lost her true self and all of that carp ! I could go on for hours how stupid that sounded to me , but that beside the point . Thanks to the help of a few other victims , we managed to trace back to where they were kept , saw what's left of the place , and follow her tracks from there.

I can tell you right now , I do not blame them without reasons ! Before they part ways , my sister told them she wasn't coming back . They could've stopped her , they could've at least tried . But no ! That would make sense wouldn't it ? When I asked why didn't they do anything , guess what those cowards said ? "Because it was her choice , and we respect her decision" . I don't know about you but that's-"
and yeah , she had to stopped again , but this time from a sudden case of dizziness , it didn't last long though "that's one of the stupidest reason I've ever heard ! Her mate died protecting her before her eyes , she got caught and put in a cage , seeing others fall down one by one around her while she herself suffering the same fate , you don't "respect" a decision from someone who just went through all that , especially if that is obviously a suicidal one !.....*sigh* I'm sorry....
As for the wolf , no , she told me she came from the wolf pack who live near there , but guess what ? None of them fell victim to the humans . But that's not why we fought , the reason for that simply because she practically told me "hey , you should go back now , your sister's gone" , and well , I wasn't taking that too well , a moment of not thinking straight at the time......there was a bit more than that but...yeah..."
69eist wrote: Elliot comes back with an improvised harp and starts playing a love tune. Faust looks at Elliot with an annoyed look.
"Did you have to kill the mood!? I let my heart out into encouraging Nadia and you play a cheesy tune!? What's wrong with you?
"Hahahaha, do you have to ask? One of the best ways of cheering up someone is to improvise something unexpected..... Bwahahaha."
"ELLIOT!!!!"
"heh....well....at least I'll still have friends like Flynn ,these guys , Doc , Senka ,and all the other pets around here to cheer me up , at least for the time being"

(OCC : sorry guys , long post , eye-soaring text , sorry XD)
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sandy sighs and shakes his head as he looks down at Nadia.
"Sometimes humans can be right ba-"
"Lysander! Don't you dare!"
"Heh heh heh, sorry, Mom."
"How are you doing, Nadia? Morning, Kandi."

~~~~
"Locket? Do you want me to find it in your bag?" John lays his hand on the top of the satchel but makes no move to open it.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa was silent for a few seconds, and finally said. "If you want."
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

MrNeonShot wrote:Rusty! long time, no see! Hutch says, walking over to the dog.
"Oh hey, Hutch!" Rusty replies cheerfully, looking up at the taller dog, "What are you doing here?"
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well, I was looking for more information on the Winston* house, but realized that I accidentally shoplifted the antique shop. Hutch explains, holding the book up.
I was just about to take it back. So what brings you around?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I hav met mayne nice peeple since I got heere" Leslie confessed. "R their ani I shud keep away from?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc had been listening to the others and Nadia as she described what Doc could only think of as PTSD, it seemed to make sense to him from the circumstances but as he went more from analytically listening to actually listening with heart and soul he realized what it was all about and while leaning against a nearby post he slid down till he was sitting, letting one leg extend while keeping the other knee to his chest, using as a prop for his arms. As Nadia grew more emotional and delved deeper into the past it brought Doc back as well and he for once felt a moment of sadness the loss of his past, the loss of his own family. He felt like he somewhat knew what Nadia was going through even though not the same he still felt a bit lost now, a bit gloomy as he started to actually daydream of the past with the others of his pack, his mind reeling at the fact that they were now gone and the memories with them.
Hlaoroo wrote:Sandy sighs and shakes his head as he looks down at Nadia.
After Nadia was finished Doc had felt every word and wanted deeply to help another cope with this experience and he couldn't help but smile slightly as the two jackals fought over the modd and the harp intrusion. But when Nadia listed Doc as someone to help her and cheer her up he almost sunk down a bit more, feeling ashamed he hadn't said a word to help her or anything to do any good for her in this small time frame, he was too lost in his own feelings and pain to muster the composure to help her but he did what he could when he was mentioned and looked back at Nadia with a small, faint smile and nodded agreeing. Though realizing all his fatal mistakes, he didn't feel like a friend to anyone at the moment.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hav bean so far, Aron." Leslie looked around the room, sipped his Squash, and noted the pieces on the board. "Whose the dog?" He asked, grinning at Styder.
Stryder turns towards Leslie, glancing down at the board for a second when asked about the piece, "Hmm? Oh, I am." Glancing around the room at all the pets, Stryder looks like he is about to ask something before just shifting in his seat and fiddling with his tennis ball again.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: Apparently during the time they were in captivity , those humans did....something that infected most of them with a kind of disease . Those who are infected were said to "change" , yes , unfortunately those old foxes liked being cryptic as all howl like that , anyway , they were said to slowly change both physically and mentally , eventually die within weeks...and..." Nadia had to stopped then, just for a moment , afraid that she'll snap again "....and she was one of them . They said she was a goner , wasn't even strong enough to move . But then she just came back to life , I guess you could say that . And then they started to go on about how she wasn't the fox who was just laid there moments ago , how she's lost her true self and all of that carp !

Sounds like someone was running some kind of illegal research lab out there.
Hlaoroo wrote:Sandy sighs and shakes his head as he looks down at Nadia.

Hi there, Did you hear the story Nadia was telling?
It sounds like something right out of Resident Evil.. Umbrella corp making fox zombies.. I sure hope were not living in Raccoon city.

but joking aside, this is something that needs to be reported to the Rangers to investigate.
Kandi turns to Nadia..
So where did all this happen at?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No, I only caught the tail end of it. We're done with our surgery finally so I can check up on my other patients now. What are you doing in with Nadia? Has something gone wrong?"

~~~~
John opens the bag and searches through it, sifting past a couple of springs from a few plants and past Koa's laptop.
"Ah hah. Here you go. Is there anything else you need? When can I take him home, Doc?"
"We'll keep him here for a couple more hours to make sure the anaesthetic wears off properly and that his pain is being managed but you'll be able to take him home this evening."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

wolfbrothren wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hav bean so far, Aron." Leslie looked around the room, sipped his Squash, and noted the pieces on the board. "Whose the dog?" He asked, grinning at Styder.
Stryder turns towards Leslie, glancing down at the board for a second when asked about the piece, "Hmm? Oh, I am." Glancing around the room at all the pets, Stryder looks like he is about to ask something before just shifting in his seat and fiddling with his tennis ball again.
"Soots you. R yew OKay, Mister Stryder? Am I askin too many qwestions?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"No, I only caught the tail end of it. We're done with our surgery finally so I can check up on my other patients now. What are you doing in with Nadia? Has something gone wrong?"
She had a minor set back, when she tried to get up and walk around. but she is stable now.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa takes the locket and opens it. Inside is a picture a a corgi and a female human. Koa then places the locket right next to his head, and shifts himself to a position where his head is facing the locket. Kousa immediately notices that Koa was said and thought it best to get into the bed with him. "You OK, Koa?" Koa just sat there staring at the locket. "No..."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah, right. Blood pressure, crash, hey? It's a good thing we had you around to look after her then." she says, noting the blood pressure machine still around Nadia's arm.
Sandy catches Kandi's eye. "Thank you!" he mouths silently.
Samantha gives Nadia a quick physical, just to make sure. Capillary refill time, pulse, breathing and heart sounds, blood pressure and temperature are all checked and found to be satisfactory with the exceptions of blood pressure which is still low and capillary refill time which is slightly too long. Samantha records the data and the incident on Nadia's chart.
"Have you given her anything?" she asks Kandi.

~~~~
John pulls up a wheeled stool. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asks quietly with a meaningful look at Paul who nods and leaves the room.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah, right. Blood pressure, crash, hey? It's a good thing we had you around to look after her then." she says, noting the blood pressure machine still around Nadia's arm.
Samantha gives Nadia a quick physical, just to make sure. Capillary refill time, pulse, breathing and heart sounds, blood pressure and temperature are all checked and found to be satisfactory with the exceptions of blood pressure which is still low and capillary refill time which is slightly too long. Samantha records the data and the incident on Nadia's chart.

No ma'am..
Nadia had a vision after coming too. Which has led to her finally confiding in us of whats been going around inside of her head.
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

MrNeonShot wrote:Well, I was looking for more information on the Winston* house, but realized that I accidentally shoplifted the antique shop. Hutch explains, holding the book up.
I was just about to take it back. So what brings you around?
"Well after seeing some of the houses, yesterday, I noticed some of them were quite older compared to others, so I was curious and decided to go find out how old the town actually was." Rusty replied, taking a sip of his tea before continuing, "But, if you're heading to the antique shop just now, I'll come with you! I have nothing better to do really."
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar sat and listened to the game before shrugging. "My life hasn't been that interesting. I've had my share of adventures though. But... Why don't you hire someone? If he is in fact struggling as you indicate."
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Aron was thinking again, like he always does.. Looking slightly up at the ceiling.

..But then, why? Hmph, never-mind.. Anyway, I wonder what Leroy's up to?..

-~-

Leroy's Chevrolet was almost speeding down the road, way outside of Richmond Acres..

..How could I have been so stupid to leave England without knowing where she was?! None of this would've happened!! And Aron.. How is Aron going to feel about all this?! With this move to America he's probably given up seeing Vera ever again.. Yet, she followed us here? All the way to the middle of nowhere?! Now she's gone and hurt herself and is being cared for by complete strangers!! Thank the world she was found, but not by me?! I've been so.. Leroy sighed. ..So stupid..

The car kept on it's way, weaving the long ribbon of road before it..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Whilst waiting for a response to the question of if he was asking too many questions, Leslie tried looking at the rest of the game board. And tried pronouncing 'Community chest.' Badly. Very badly. "Ko...Cumu...Commoonity Ch.."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Keeshah wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah, right. Blood pressure, crash, hey? It's a good thing we had you around to look after her then." she says, noting the blood pressure machine still around Nadia's arm.

No ma'am..
Nadia had a vision after coming too. Which has led to her finally confiding in us of whats been going around inside of her head.
"I think we should let Nadia have her space. I feel like we're intruding too much on her personal life."

Elliot grins at Faust.

"Faust and Naida sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-....hyak"

Faust strangles Elliot.

"Say one more thing Elliot and I will END YOU!"

"Ghaaa..... OK OK. LET ME GO!"

Faust releases Elliot.

"Heh, heh..... I agree with Faust...... Heh.... Let's give her some space..... She definitely feels uncomfortable with this topic."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote: After Nadia was finished Doc had felt every word and wanted deeply to help another cope with this experience and he couldn't help but smile slightly as the two jackals fought over the modd and the harp intrusion. But when Nadia listed Doc as someone to help her and cheer her up he almost sunk down a bit more, feeling ashamed he hadn't said a word to help her or anything to do any good for her in this small time frame, he was too lost in his own feelings and pain to muster the composure to help her but he did what he could when he was mentioned and looked back at Nadia with a small, faint smile and nodded agreeing. Though realizing all his fatal mistakes, he didn't feel like a friend to anyone at the moment.
.....Doc.....
Keeshah wrote: Hi there, Did you hear the story Nadia was telling?
It sounds like something right out of Resident Evil.. Umbrella corp making fox zombies.. I sure hope were not living in Raccoon city.

but joking aside, this is something that needs to be reported to the Rangers to investigate.
Kandi turns to Nadia..
So where did all this happen at?
"I'm sorry for saying this , Mrs.Kandi , I mean you no offense " Nadia said , facepawing "I know you're just trying to lighten up the mood , which I really , honestly appreciate , but I've seen that game , and I really do not need the image of my sister as a moving corpse in my head , like , ever , knowing the possibility that she....you know what , it's already very hard for me as it is , hope you don't mind.As for the investigating suggestion , i will have to decline . First , I don't know how to read a map before I met Josh , which means I can only lead you back there on foot , and it would takes a lot of times , that is if it's on the same country as we are now , which unfortunately , it's not . Second , I found out that despite what my sister did after that , no one except those who involved knows anything about that , which probably means that there was some sort of coverup , and any investigating attempt would be meaningless , if not worse . And finally , i found out that I'm not the only one looking for her , and since the way I deal with the other competitions would most likely unacceptable to human's standard , I think it would be best for it remain to be just my business.Anyway , what brings you here Mrs.Walton ?"
Keeshah wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"We're done with our surgery finally so I can check up on my other patients now. What are you doing in with Nadia? Has something gone wrong?"
She had a minor set back, when she tried to get up and walk around. but she is stable now.
"Was it all necessary ? And can I go now ?" the fox cringed and asked in annoyance , yeah , at this point , trying to stay in the "cute and cuddling" character was not something Nadia would even bother to do , not to mention what Samantha just did....
69eist wrote: "I think we should let Nadia have her space. I feel like we're intruding too much on her personal life."
Elliot grins at Faust.
"Faust and Naida sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-....hyak"
Faust strangles Elliot.
"Say one more thing Elliot and I will END YOU!"
"Ghaaa..... OK OK. LET ME GO!"
Faust releases Elliot.
"Heh, heh..... I agree with Faust...... Heh.... Let's give her some space..... She definitely feels uncomfortable with this topic."
"Yes , saying more about these kinds of things would only cause more trouble for me and the rest of you than it worth . I would , however ,like to have a private word with Doc , for a moment , if you all don't mind"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote: "Yes , saying more about these kinds of things would only cause more trouble for me and the rest of you than it worth . I would , however ,like to have a private word with Doc , for a moment , if you all don't mind"
"We'll be outside."

Elliot was about to say something but before he could have the chance, Faust raps Elliot's red scarf around his mouth and drags him out of the Clinic.
My Personas

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa could feel Kousa wrap her arms around him and soon after he decided to say something. Avoiding eye contact Koa began to talk. "Hospitals...bring back bad memories..." Tears began to form under his eyes. "She perished at one...I just wanna go home..."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sorry, Nadia, but yes it is necessary. I know it's not comfortable though. I can't let you go home yet either. I want to keep you here at least for tonight, if not tomorrow too. You lost a lot of blood, you know."
Samantha considers Nadia's other request for a while. "Alright. Make sure she doesn't try to sit or stand up, OK, Doc? And come get me straight away if anything goes wrong and when you're done, please." Sandy gently lies Nadia in the pet bed in the cage and then collects his cleaning gear and exits the shed, followed soon after by Samantha shooing the rest of the pets and Kandi out. She returns a few moments later and changes Nadia's empty saline bag for another, this one containing proteins and nutrients to help Nadia recover. She then exits the shed again and leaves the fox and the wolf to their own devices.

~~~~
"I'm sorry... I'll talk to Paul." John pokes his head outside the door and after a brief conversation returns with the vet.
"I'm sorry, Koa, but I don't want to let you go just yet. If you like though, I could put you on the couch in our living room or ask Kandi if you can bunk in her barn, if that would make you more comfortable."

~~~~
"I've suggested it but Dad would rather keep the business in the family. Apparently he has a daughter who's been studying restoration and conservation with a minor in American history a couple of states over but I've never met her. I think he's hoping she'll come back though so he can pass on the business to her. But what kind of adventures have you had? I do love hearing stories."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
wolfbrothren wrote:
"Soots you. R yew OKay, Mister Stryder? Am I askin too many qwestions?"
Looking up at Leslie again, "Oh, uh..I'm fine. You're not asking too many questions. I...uh.." He shifts his position slightly, "I just haven't been around this many pets in a while."

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"The barn is fine. Are there other people there?"
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar chuckled. "Adventures huh? Lets see..." She reeled back through her memories, looking for the best ones. "Well, I once saved a group of hikers who got lost in a storm. Oh, and the time I got attacked by a bear. There was also the time I got inducted into a pack of wolves and made a sister in the pack... And the time I stole a piano with a raccoon and a ferret then broke said raccoon and ferret out of the big house... I have had quiet the adventures on my travels, haven't I?" She laughed as if just realizing now how exciting her life was. "But I bet a normal cozy life is nice too. To have a home, a roof over your head, to have food on your table without having to track the bloody thing... The belong." She sounded sad as she spoke but had a small smile across her face.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, there's Kandi and Senka and the horses might there too. But I'm sure they'll be able to find you somewhere quiet to rest. I'll go and find her, if you like." Paul exits the door of the clinic and makes his way to Kandi's barn. He enters, calling for the other vet.
"Kandi? You in here?"

Meanwhile, John is still sitting with Koa, pondering quietly. After a while, he speaks again, slightly hesitantly, not even quite sure if the dog is awake enough to understand him.
"Koa... I'm beginning to see... that you've been through a lot... I won't pressure you to tell me about it but... if you need someone to talk things over with... or need or want to unload... or need help with anything... you know you can talk to me, right? Any time... day or night. you just gotta ask, OK?"

~~~~
"I won't deny that I am very lucky to have what I have and to live here with Dad. But sometimes I crave a bit of variety, you know? Every day I have almost the same routine. I get up, have breakfast and then potter around in the shop, helping the odd customer and spending the rest of the time cleaning, polishing and rearranging. That's why I was so willing to help Hutch - because it was something different. It was a challenge, something I could have some fun with. That's what I really love about working in the shop, you know, all the history of the place - the stories the pieces can tell, the things they've seen, the tales of people's lives they've experienced and enriched..." She trails off, reflecting. Suddenly, something Radar said earlier clicks in Piper's mind.
"Wait... how does one steal a piano? And why on Earth would one even want to?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

wolfbrothren wrote:Looking up at Leslie again, "Oh, uh..I'm fine. You're not asking too many questions. I...uh.." He shifts his position slightly, "I just haven't been around this many pets in a while."
Conspiratorially, Leslie leaned in and whispered into Stryder's ear (probably in a volume hearable to most of the rabbits in the room...) "Me'n'all" he said. "Uptew yestrday I din't hav a home or a bestest frend lyke Aron."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar laughed. "Long story short, it was original stolen from my friend's rich owner. So we stole it back, how we did that? With great difficulty... and a lot of rope." Shaking her head as she remember the antics.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

((Was meant to be added to my last but computer fun prevented that))
Laxan wrote:Radar chuckled. "Adventures huh? Lets see..." She reeled back through her memories, looking for the best ones. "Well, I once saved a group of hikers who got lost in a storm. Oh, and the time I got attacked by a bear. There was also the time I got inducted into a pack of wolves and made a sister in the pack... And the time I stole a piano with a raccoon and a ferret then broke said raccoon and ferret out of the big house... I have had quiet the adventures on my travels, haven't I?" She laughed as if just realizing now how exciting her life was. "But I bet a normal cozy life is nice too. To have a home, a roof over your head, to have food on your table without having to track the bloody thing... The belong." She sounded sad as she spoke but had a small smile across her face.
"Those r way cewl advenchures, Miss Raydar" he called cheerfully, oblivious to if she heard his comment to Stryder or not, "Cud not havin a home bee anufer advenchure?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
wolfbrothren wrote:Looking up at Leslie again, "Oh, uh..I'm fine. You're not asking too many questions. I...uh.." He shifts his position slightly, "I just haven't been around this many pets in a while."
Conspiratorially, Leslie leaned in and whispered into Stryder's ear (probably in a volume hearable to most of the rabbits in the room...) "Me'n'all" he said. "Uptew yestrday I din't hav a home or a bestest frend lyke Aron."
Stryder smiles at Leslie, unsure of how to respond. His ears twitched slightly as he struggled to think of what to say, "Well...uh..if...you know..if you ever want...like...someone to play with...I'll be your friend." Stryder nervously lowered his gaze to the floor, shifting the ball between his paws.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

wolfbrothren wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Stryder smiles at Leslie, unsure of how to respond. His ears twitched slightly as he struggled to think of what to say, "Well...uh..if...you know..if you ever want...like...someone to play with...I'll be your friend." Stryder nervously lowered his gaze to the floor, shifting the ball between his paws.
Leslie beamed in response, showing his slightly off-colour teeth. "Wuld love that, Mr Styder!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar's ears dropped at Leslie. "Yes, yes it would."
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
wolfbrothren wrote: Stryder smiles at Leslie, unsure of how to respond. His ears twitched slightly as he struggled to think of what to say, "Well...uh..if...you know..if you ever want...like...someone to play with...I'll be your friend." Stryder nervously lowered his gaze to the floor, shifting the ball between his paws.
Leslie beamed in response, showing his slightly off-colour teeth. "Wuld love that, Mr Styder!"
Stryder looks back up at Leslie and smiles warmly back, "And you don't have to call me Mr, just Stryder is fine."