HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You mean the ones in the window here? They look interesting." John squints at the price tag. "Ooh, not so keen on that price though. I think they're custom builds or something..."

~~~~
"Your call, Dr. Sparagmos. You're the vet after all."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I didn't think they would be that much."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "I... don't know. Is it, Mrs. Sparagmos? Why do you ask? Did you see something?"
"I....I don't know....it's....I don't know..." the fox muttered , grabbing her head as the headache gradually increase "I don't know....I don't understand.....it all seem so real ,but it can't be real , it's like I was there....but I wasn't.....I don't even know where it is...." . She went on , the confusion now starting to overcoming the pain , and Nadia once again felt tears running down her face , but it's just a few drops this time "It's like we were just there ,eyes to eyes..... but I have to do something.....she wants me to do something......but I don't understand , I couldn't hear her.....and...." and that's all she can say , before the headache rushed back , like a water from a broken dam . There wasn't much more she can do but grabbing her head and lie there , hoping it would soon pass.

Yes you can have hallucinations in this state. The barrier between the conscious and unconscious mind is lessened.. So you can dream while your awake..
Who wants you to do something? what is it that you need to do? what is your subconscious mind trying to tell you?
try focusing on one thing at a time.. a sight, a smell, a feeling..

Kandi pets the foxes head comfortingly..
Do you want to try to remember? if i give you something for the head ache pain, you wont be able to talk.. well, with your innerself.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

wolfbrothren wrote:"Alright, uh..Mama Bear." Stryder pauses a moment scratching slightly at one arm, "So...uh....I...uh..just moved here last night. Are you guys...uh...I mean...how long have you guys lived here?"
"Miss Bare is sweete" Leslie reassured Styder. "An' my bestest frend Aron and his..." Leslie tried to find the right word. Owner seemed nasty and a bit wrong so he used another word. "...dad Leroy muved in two nites back. I walkd intwo town on the same day." Leslie decided to watch the pieces on the board.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That clock's good though. Reckon he'll like that? How about these lamps here?" John points to a banker's lamp with a dark green shade and brass stand and a timber lamp with a delicate white porcelaine shade painted with a pattern of leaves.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"He would like the dark green shades"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote: "No please , I would like to have someone near , at least for now...."
Just the sad look and Nadia's face reminded the jackals about the traumatic experience Elliot had to go through because of his lung cancer. Faust could still vividly see Elliot struggling to breath as he desperately pleaded for Faust not to leave. Elliot could remember the times when he was rushed to the emergency rooms and didn't know what was going to happen next.

"I'm not going anywhere."

Elliot looks around to see if he could find some materials to make an improvised harp.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar shrugged. "I'm a nomad, wild. So yeah, no. I haven't even played before."

Bear patted herself on the chest. "Me too! I moved in last night also."
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Alright. Dark green it is. Two of them, do you reckon? One for the desk and one for the table? Or should we find two different lamps?"

~~~~
"Hey, that's cool. I've never met a wild rabbit before. How are you liking life with the humans? Be a bit different from what you're used to, I should think."

~~~~
Paul holds up the last bit of glass triumphantly. "There. That's the last of them. He should feel a lot better after this." he sets the shard of glass in the dish on top of the pile and begins clearing out the dead scar tissue around where the glass was. Five minutes later, he's ready to begin suturing the incision. The lights had flickered back to life some time ago and Paul is using the large surgical lamp mounted on the ceiling again.
"Finally. It's been a while since we've had such a major operation. How are you holding up?" Samantha is referring to the time it's taken for the operation rather than its invasiveness.
"A little tired. But very satisfied. It'll be worth the effort." Paul wipes the last of the blood from the wound and admires his work. "There. Done. Let's get another x-ray to make sure we haven't missed anything and then we'll let him wake up." Paul strips off his bloody gloves and gown and helps Samantha transfer Koa onto a wheeled gurney. They switch him from the anaesthetic gas to pure oxygen and inject a small amount of IV anaesthetic before wheeling him out to the x-ray machine. A few noisy minutes later and the x-rays are done. Paul looks over them with a critical eye before declaring himself satisfied. They wheel Koa back into the clinic and into a recovery room where Samantha sits by the small dog, waiting for him to wake up enough that she can remove the breathing tube from his throat while Paul gives Koa a shot of antibiotics and a shot of a strong painkiller into the muscle.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: Yes you can have hallucinations in this state. The barrier between the conscious and unconscious mind is lessened.. So you can dream while your awake..
Who wants you to do something? what is it that you need to do? what is your subconscious mind trying to tell you?

Do you want to try to remember? if i give you something for the head ache pain, you wont be able to talk.. well, with your innerself.
"I don't know....it's.....it's just insane..." Nadia answered , trying to calm herself down "I think....I just saw....my sister...I can felt it's her , and she looks like her , but she's different . There were a lot of trees , so I guess we were in some kind of woods . She was talking to somebody , but I can't tell who , when I got there whoever that was just left . Sh-she looked right at me . She said something , I felt that she wanted me to do something , but I didn't understand , I couldn't hear what she said . I tried to come closer but...there were gunshots . Someone....something was after her . She ran , I tried to run after her , but I couldn't keep up , I wasn't supposed to go that way , I was to go back , toward the light , there was also....some kind of building there....I was supposed to do something back there .But she wasn't going that way , she was heading toward the dark woods." The fox finally stopped and took a deep breath , telling herself to calm down "I....I'm sorry , maybe....maybe it's just a dream....It's just that.....it felt so real , but still...."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Yes you can have hallucinations in this state. The barrier between the conscious and unconscious mind is lessened.. So you can dream while your awake..

"I don't know....it's.....it's just insane..." Nadia answered , trying to calm herself down "I think....I just saw....my sister...I can felt it's her , and she looks like her , but she's different . There were a lot of trees , so I guess we were in some kind of woods . She was talking to somebody , but I can't tell who , when I got there whoever that was just left . Sh-she looked right at me . She said something , I felt that she wanted me to do something , but I didn't understand , I couldn't hear what she said . I tried to come closer but...there were gunshots . Someone....something was after her . She ran , I tried to run after her , but I couldn't keep up , I wasn't supposed to go that way , I was to go back , toward the light , there was also....some kind of building there....I was supposed to do something back there .But she wasn't going that way , she was heading toward the dark woods." The fox finally stopped and took a deep breath , telling herself to calm down "I....I'm sorry , maybe....maybe it's just a dream....It's just that.....it felt so real , but still...."
"Did you lose your sister before coming here?"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

69eist wrote: "Did you lose your sister before coming here?"
"yeah....four years ago.....*sigh* "
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John's phone rings in his pocket. "Hello, John Porter speaking... Oh, hi, how's it going?... Oh, that's good news... So you got it all?... Excellent! How is he?... Alright. Well, we're in town so we'll be there shortly... OK, thanks for that. See you soon... Bye." He pockets the phone.
"That was the vets. Koa is out of surgery. He'll be waking up shortly. Let's head out there so we can be with him when he wakes up." John leads the way back to the car and then once Kousa is buckled in, drives out to the clinic. Samantha sees him drive in through the window and she leaves Koa for a few moments to let them in the front door. Collecting Koa's bag, John follows Samantha into the recovery room with Kousa in tow and gently places the bag by Koa's side. Samantha has already removed the breathing tube by this time, but Koa is still lying prostrate on the table with an IV line in his arm and surrounded by blankets and hot water bottles.
"He's awake enough that I could remove the tube but he's still not fully concious yet. As I said on the phone, Paul successfully removed all of the glass and cleared out the dead and fibrous tissue where the glass was. It's up to Koa to do the rest of the work. We've given him an antibiotic and some painkillers and I'll send you home with some more pain medication for him. We've given him a proper boot cast now too so he should be able to get around more easily, although we'd still rather he keeps the weight off that leg."
John thanks Samantha and gently strokes Koa's head as he watches the little dog for any signs of waking up.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote:
"I wish I could help you with that."
My Personas

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar nodded to Piper. "Being with other pets is even strange. I've haven't been around so many since I left my brothers and sisters... And they were all Foxhounds." She chuckled to herself remembering the trouble they used to get in.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder notices the dice sitting on the board near him, "Oh, it's my turn, isn't it?" Picking up the dice he rolls a ten and counts out the spaces as he moves, "North Carolina Avenue, hmmm..." Stryder pauses as he counts his money just having enough for it, "I'll buy it." Then passes the dice before looking up at Bear, "Oh? Where..uh..did you move here from?"
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Foxhounds? That's... different. You must have lead an interesting life. IN a way I kinda envy you. I sometimes get a little bored in the shop here. Oh, don't ge me wrong, I love it here. Dad is wonderful and I love the musical instruments, the history and the customers but sometimes I just want to get out every once in a while, you know? And I think Dad could use a break too. Please don't tell him I told you this, by the way. But he is getting on in years and I think we could really use an extra set of hands around the shop sometimes."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

wolfbrothren wrote:Stryder notices the dice sitting on the board near him, "Oh, it's my turn, isn't it?" Picking up the dice he rolls a ten and counts out the spaces as he moves, "North Carolina Avenue, hmmm..." Stryder pauses as he counts his money just having enough for it, "I'll buy it." Then passes the dice before looking up at Bear, "Oh? Where..uh..did you move here from?"
Leslie watched the dice roll, entranced by the clatter. He reasoned, after Stryder (which he thought a way cooler name than Leslie and reckoned it didn't get him called a girl often) announced the score, that you added the dots up and he counted quietly as Stryder moved the dice, only getting fiyve and six mixed up.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Kousa looked at Koa's sleeping body. "It's kinda nice to see him sleeping so peacefully... almost like watching a puppy."

Koa could feel someone touch his head. He felt cold which was a normality from waking up from anesthesia. He began to open up his eyes and could barely see anything. "huh?...where... am I?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Welcome back to the land of the living. You're in the veterinary clinic in Richmond Acres. You've been out for over 4 hours. How do you feel?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Fine... but it feels like something is missing."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well all the glass is gone. Your bag is right next to you there. Did you want to see the pile of glass they took out?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"No... wheres Powder? Didn't I come here with her?"" Kousa looked around and thought for a second. She decided to smell around for Koa's scent which would have been on Powder. she ended finding it a room labeled surgery, which was where Koa' last had her. She ran back to Koa and handed him Powder. "You left it in one of the rooms you idiot."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Well... I don't have a lot of experience with this sort of thing, you understand, but I'd try just telling her how you feel. Or if you can't or don't want to do that, show her. Invite her out to a movie or to go bowling or dinner or something else fun like that. You could try asking her how she feels too. Girls like talking about their feelings, I've found."
Lucky thought this over for a minute. "Maybe..." he mused.
MrNeonShot wrote:Actually, I'm... Hutch started, but became slightly depressed.
Just here for a job. Hutch says, then changes his tone to a cheerful one.
Well, I've enjoyed the stay so far. I think I've met every pet, or at least, seen them. Hutch says.
So how long have you been here? Hutch asks, although not sure if that was an appropriate question.
If I may ask. Hutch adds.
"I've lived here for almost twenty-five years now," Mrs.Richardson informed him briskly, "It's a nice place to live."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah, this place is amazing. Hutch says.
He looks along the rows of books as they walk by.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:

What happened to her?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

MrNeonShot wrote:Yeah, this place is amazing. Hutch says.
He looks along the rows of books as they walk by.
"Ah, here we are," said Mrs.Richardson leading him to a table covered in books, Lucky for you we forgot to clean it up after they were all taken out here two days ago."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

69eist wrote: "I wish I could help you with that."
"It's ok , thanks though"
Keeshah wrote: What happened to her?
"Some....humans caught her , along with her mate's pack , who are nothing but a bunch of ungrateful cowards !.....And , well , many other animals as well . She....they said that , she , somehow , broke them all out , what's left of them anyway, and showed them the way back." Nadia said , you would think the chaos fox would be proud , telling people that her sister did something like that , but no , in fact ,she sounded really puzzled , it's like what she's saying wasn't even possible . "But...only them came back , she didn't , and......*sigh*....the rest is just....ridiculous , you wouldn't believe me if I tell you , howl , I wouldn't even believe it myself so.....nevermind....."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie looked up and around at the room occupants as he found himself suddenly noting something. "This towyn" he said lightly, "haz a lot of Rabits and not enuf catz."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Rusty had been aimlessly wondering around town after getting bored in the park with nothing to do. Heading into the town square, he grabbed a take away cup of tea from a coffee shop and headed out once more.

Slowly sipping the tea, he walked out into the square. It was at that point, he noticed the library. While he wasn't an avid fan of books, he did occasionally enjoy reading them. What he was curious about, was how old the town was. He had seen a few buildings that looked a lot older than others. It was likely that he could find something there. Heading inside the book-filled emporium of other knowledge, Rusty carefully closed the door behind him.

"Hello?" He called, after being unable to see anyone.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch set down the book in his paw as he fingered through the other books.
Then Hutch remembered. He forgot to put the book back!
Oh shoot, I just remembered that I have a book to return to the antique's. Hutch whisperd.
I'll be back soon. Hutch says, picking up his book. With a wave, Hutch said goodbye to the nice librarian, happy to head back.
Lifio13 wrote:Rusty had been aimlessly wondering around town after getting bored in the park with nothing to do. Heading into the town square, he grabbed a take away cup of tea from a coffee shop and headed out once more.

Slowly sipping the tea, he walked out into the square. It was at that point, he noticed the library. While he wasn't an avid fan of books, he did occasionally enjoy reading them. What he was curious about, was how old the town was. He had seen a few buildings that looked a lot older than others. It was likely that he could find something there. Heading inside the book-filled emporium of other knowledge, Rusty carefully closed the door behind him.

"Hello?" He called, after being unable to see anyone.
Hutch walked to where the voice came from.
Rusty! long time, no see! Hutch says, walking over to the dog.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

..Aron returned from the kitchen with A drink for himself and Leslie. He hadn't really listened to the conversations or anything in fact. He did wave when everyone introduced themselves and was glad when Richard fixed that music box.. He'll definitely buy that box for Leslie, he thought.

The buck sat next to Leslie and gave him his drink.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie looked up and around at the room occupants as he found himself suddenly noting something. "This towyn" he said lightly, "haz a lot of Rabits and not enuf catz."
Aron looked around, and down at his own footpaws. It was true, the only cats Aron had seen was Leslie, Mercury, Pyre and Ryze.

Five rabbits; Himself, Piper, Lucky, Flynn and Radar.. And if Vera were here.. Six.

"'Guess people like rabbits 'round here.." Aron thought aloud.

-~-

At the Jenkins residence..

Leroy entered the living-room after putting away the shopping and setting some smaller things in the house.

"Ah, I could get used to retirement.." He murmured to himself, settling into his chair.

Suddenly, the mobile rang on the table next to his chair. Leroy stared at it for a moment, then picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Mistah Jenkins, ah presume?" Came a southern-ish voice on the phone.

"Who is this?" Leroy asked.

"Mah name's Clinton, sir, Clinton Mast.." Came the reply.

"How did you get this number? D'you know James Maclby?"

"No, ah don't know that name, uh, why?"

"Nothing. Just a.. misunderstanding.. Why is it your calling for?"

"Ah, yeah.. It was for this, uh, pet of yous.."

"Aron? What's he done now?"

"Aron? Naw, ah don't think that's the name.. Lemme see here.. Ah, it's uh, Vera?"

(Ooc: And I shall leave it there for now..)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote: "Some....humans caught her , along with her mate's pack , who are nothing but a bunch of ungrateful cowards !.....And , well , many other animals as well . She....they said that , she , somehow , broke them all out , what's left of them anyway, and showed them the way back." Nadia said , you would think the chaos fox would be proud , telling people that her sister did something like that , but no , in fact ,she sounded really puzzled , it's like what she's saying wasn't even possible . "But...only them came back , she didn't , and......*sigh*....the rest is just....ridiculous , you wouldn't believe me if I tell you , howl , I wouldn't even believe it myself so.....nevermind....."
"Have you been searching for her this entire time?"
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah, that's what was missing. Come to think of it, I think I left my straps and that bit of plywood here too." Paul enters the room and greets John.
"So, as Samantha old you, the surgery was successful." He attaches Koa's x-rays to the lightbox and switches it on.
"You can see the before and after shots here, that all the glass is gone, as well as teh cloudiness around them which was the scar tissue. There were a couple of hairy moments with a bit of bleeding and his reaction to the anaesthetic but we already discussed those on the phone. Samantha's already given you the pain meds, I see. Give him one of those tablets every 6 hours as he needs them. If he's feeling OK without them then you don't need to give them. Also, make sure that he doesn't use any of his herbs while he's on those meds because they could have a bad reaction together. Keep him nice and quiet for the rest of today - he'll probably be feeling dopey and won't want to do much anyway, but knowing his past record of adherence to my instructions..."
"Don't worry, Doc. We'll keep him quiet.
"Excellent. Also, don't let him bath or get wet for a week or so and make sure he doesn't pick at the stitches at all. I'll want to see him again in a week also, just to make sure he's healing and to remove the stitches."
"Alright, can do."
Paul then turns his attention to the dog himself. "How are you feeling, Koa? Any pain at the moment? You're shivering now, which is good. Do you need more blankets or hot water bottles?"

~~~~
"Yes, sorry, It's your turn." Piper passes Stryder the card and puts his money in the bank before turning her attention back to Radar.

"Give it a go. You'll never know otherwise." encourages Flynn.
"So... what exactly happened here yesterday? The shopfront was a bit of a mess around that doorway."

~~~~
Sandy sat quietly, listening to Nadia's story. "I'm sure that whatever she did she had a good reason for it. She's your sister after all. She wouldn't have hurt you like that if she could have avoided it." He turns his stroking into a gentle head massage.
"How are you feeling now? Is your head any better?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Some ferals should up," replied Lucky, relived at the change the subject, "Nadia was there two. Eventually they ran into the woods and we lost track of them."
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

~\Rook/~ wrote:..Aron returned from the kitchen with A drink for himself and Leslie. He hadn't really listened to the conversations or anything in fact. He did wave when everyone introduced themselves and was glad when Richard fixed that music box.. He'll definitely buy that box for Leslie, he thought.

The buck sat next to Leslie and gave him his drink.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie looked up and around at the room occupants as he found himself suddenly noting something. "This towyn" he said lightly, "haz a lot of Rabits and not enuf catz."
Aron looked around, and down at his own footpaws. It was true, the only cats Aron had seen was Leslie, Mercury, Pyre and Ryze.

Five rabbits; Himself, Piper, Lucky, Flynn and Radar.. And if Vera were here.. Six.

"'Guess people like rabbits 'round here.." Aron thought aloud.
Stryder looks over at Leslie and the rabbit beside him, "So, uh, how many dogs are in the neighborhood? I met two jackals earlier, but they said they had just moved in." Glancing over at Bear, "And of course there is Mama Bear, but I haven't seen any others."
Last edited by wolfbrothren on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

69eist wrote: "Have you been searching for her this entire time?"
"yeah , I have..."
Hlaoroo wrote: Sandy sat quietly, listening to Nadia's story. "I'm sure that whatever she did she had a good reason for it. She's your sister after all. She wouldn't have hurt you like that if she could have avoided it." He turns his stroking into a gentle head massage.
"How are you feeling now? Is your head any better?"
"yeah , it hurts a bit less now....thank you....*sigh*....the sister I know , the one I owed so much to , would never do that....but....What if she changed ? what if the fox I admired all my life is no longer there ? what if....she doesn't even remember me anymore ? " Nadia wondered , clenching her fist , she probably shouldn't speak too much of that to anybody , but the fox needed to let out , and since going on a tree-murdering rampage wasn't an option , this is , unfortunately , the next best thing.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Now that Koa knew everything was accounted for, he felt a lot better. As for Paul question Koa just sat and stared at him. Kousa then walked up to Paul and said. "Koa, doesn't talk much, but I'm sure he was considering asking for more blankets." Koa then stares at Kousa and barely moves his paw as a motion for her to come over. When Kousa reaches him he whispers something into her ear. She then looks at Paul and says. "He doesn't want anything. In fact... he would like to be left alone for a few minutes." Koa then tries to reach for his bag to get something out, but fails to move his paw enough to open it.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well that explains why Nadia ran through my yard last night. She looked injured too. Was anyone else hurt?"

~~~~~
Sandy keeps up his massage. "Hush. I'm sure she's the same fox and she would have done everything she could to avoid hurting you. I'm sure she'll remember you too. She's your sister. You don't just forget something like that. Why don't you try to get some rest now? You'll feel better for it."

Paul sees Koa reaching for the bag. "Are you trying to get some of your herbs, Koa? They'll clash with the pain medication I've given you. You could have a fatal reaction to them." Paul checks Koa's drip to make sure it's still flowing properly.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa noticed that it would be impossible to not talk, especially if he can't move easily. "No... Locket..."