HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie continued trying to read and had almost got past the first line in the book before Leroy announced that it was time to get freshened up for going out and he put the book down after he heard Leroy say it for the second time. He was still trying to work through the word 'transmission' when he headed to the bathroom to wash. The soap was slippery and he juggled with it for a moment before it escaped into the corner of the room. He wiggled his bottom and pounced on the bar, holding it aloft like a trophy. He lobbed it back into the sink before finishing up and going to get his jacket back on. He had an exciting day today. He had new bestest friends and they were going to town! They were going to buy food and going to something called a 'vete'. That sounded great! he pulled on his pack - which didn't smell as bad now for some reason - and trotted back into the room. He was ready!
Leroy, wearing what looked like the same suit he was yesterday, was siting in his chair and Aron was back in his scarf and goggles leaning back on the sofa.

"You ready then?" Leroy asks the young cat.
"Absolutely-dutely!" Leslie said happily, remembering what Mommy had said at times like this.
~\Rook/~ wrote: "We using the car?" Aron asked, looking up to Leroy.

"Well, the supermarket I believe is on the far side of town and my legs aren't what they used to be.. So yes."

"Your legs are exactly like they used to be.. Shall we get going?"

The three move into the garage. A black 'Chevrolet Impala SS' sat in the middle.

"Can I sit in the front seat again?" Aron asks, pointing to the front seat.

Leroy sighs, then walks over to the drivers door and opens the car. "Fine, come on." He says, then gets in.

"Yes! Les, you have the back all to yourself." He smiles, then opens the passenger door and clambers in.

Leroy leans out the door. "That reminds me, Leslie will need a booster seat.." He then steps out and heads over to the boot and opens it. "Yep, your old seat is still here.." he pulls it out..
Leslie looked inside the car in awe, with wide eyes and saying 'ooohhhh' as he sniffed the seats before Mister Leroy lifted him into the seat and trapped him behind straps that Mommy had once said he shouldn't play with. No matter how much he wanted. He'd had to take his pack off so he could get in and he picked it back up to look through. Ooh, he still had that cookie Miss Dog had given him! Later, he thought. When he was real hungry.
~\Rook/~ wrote:..And little while later, Leslie is strapped in the seat on the left side, behind the driver.

"Right, everyone comfortable? Off we go then.." he presses a button on a controller and the garage door opens up.

he reverses out and onto the road, then off to the supermarket..

-~-

The supermarket run goes through without a hitch, Leslie helps Leroy by getting things off low shelves and pushing the trolley. Aron just follows and reads out the shopping list. At the end, Leslie even helps getting the stuff onto the checkout, although he was asked nicely to get off the conveyor..

After packing it all in the boot, they head off towards the clinic, after asking for directions to it from a passerby.

"So, looking forward to you checkup, Aron?" Leroy asks jokingly during a silent moment.

"Pff, you know the answer.." Aron answers sternly.

"Come on now.. Last time wasn't so bad.."

" Maybe.. But that was just one ne- never mind.."

"Fine.." Leroy gives up, holding a hand up.

The silence resumes until they reach the clinic.

"Well, here it is. Strange for a vets to be this way out.." Leroy said as they pulled up.

Aron gets out first then helps Leslie, getting him out of his seat.

Leroy enters the Clinic, followed by the two.

No one was at the desk, so Leroy rang the bell and waited. Aron sat on a waiting bench.
Leslie looked in on the room and grinned. This place smelled of pets. It was a good, thick smell to him and, if there were many pets here, this had to be a good place, didn't it? He went over and examined some of the leaffylets available and chose one on 'wurms'... worms to read while he waited. He trotted back to the bench and sat, opening the leaflet to read it.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:
"thank you" Nadia nodded , then turned to Doc, about to say something when Josh's phone rang , showing a new message
"Ok Josh?"
"yeah yeah it's nothing"
"If you need to go somewhere , then you probably should go"
"Will you be ok?"
*nod*
"ok , ok then" he said , gently let go of his pet "I'll be back ASAP" . Then he turned to the wolf on his way out "I shall you on the news last night , thank you so much for everything , but I need to take my leave now , see you again soon" and with that Josh left , leaving Nadia and Doc behind.
"I'll be back in a bit" he said to Sandy on the way out
"Doc....I'm....I'm sorry , for what happened at the shop" she said , with her head hung low and her ears flattened

Doc smiled and nodded to the human as he left and when he was gone and Nadia spoke Doc took a knee in front of Nadia
"Hey don't worry about it, I'm sure there was good reason for whatever happened and besides everyone gets into a scrap here an there, know I sure have from time to time. But the important thing is that you're alright"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: ...He trotted back to the bench and sat, opening the leaflet to read it.
Aron looks over Leslie's shoulder. "Eh, I don't think you'll like that one Les.." he said as he read the title of the leaflet. Aron leans over to a side table with magazines on, picking up a magazine 'Cats and Felines'. "How about this?" He hands it to Leslie.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: ...He trotted back to the bench and sat, opening the leaflet to read it.
Aron looks over Leslie's shoulder. "Eh, I don't think you'll like that one Les.." he said as he read the title of the leaflet. Aron leans over to a side table with magazines on, picking up a magazine 'Cats and Felines'. "How about this?" He hands it to Leslie.
Leslie looked at it, grinned and thanked Aron before starting to try to read it.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka arrived at the clinic a few minutes later. She paused, looking at the entrance of the building before entering.
Looking around she spotted the man from before, the one who talked to Kandi.
"Hey, ...Sandy, right?" The lioness asked, approaching him.
"I heard you guys moved a fox into here. The one from the fire?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes, we did. But she's already got one visitor. Would you mind waiting your turn? We don't want to tire her out."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The lioness opened her mouth in protest, but then stopped, remembering what Kandi had told her.
"Fine." She said, nodding in compliance.
"Can you at least tell me which room it is?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"She's in this building here. When her other visitor comes out I'll see if she feels up to seeing you too."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

69eist wrote:Elliot you little jerk, I was worried sick about you. I came into the room to apologize just to find you playing hide and seek with me again. You made me search the entire Silver leaf park and I ended up all the way in town square. If your wandering what happened to me, I fainted because I worried that some Ferals would've gotten to you when you exhausted yourself. This antique shop was just recently wrecked because of two ferals.

Just wait until you meet my cat...
69eist wrote:..........I........

.....Tell me something, are you alright? You seem exhausted again.

Sigh, your hopeless. Dr. Sparagmos, would you mind taking a look at Elliot first. He's Anemic and I'm worried he might have overexerted himself again today.

Kandi takes out her pet scanner and scans Jackals for there ID chips. then plugs it into her laptop..
Files under repair, data unavailable at this time.
Kandi blinks.. How did you break your files? Don't worry, that's just the computer saying your info hasn't been entered into the local PetMedNet yet.

Kandi gets out her stethoscope an listens to there hearts and chests and breathing..
Are you two brood brothers? as in having the same sire or dame? You do look like different breeds of jackals.
Kandi puts on gloves and rolls up there lips, checking the color of their gums.
She checks there eyes and ears.
Do you happen to know what makes Elliot, Anemic?
Is there any other medical conditions you have?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Jackals? How did I miss that? Perhaps I really do need a new pair of glasses."Richard mutters under his breath to himself.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc smiled and nodded to the human as he left and when he was gone and Nadia spoke Doc took a knee in front of Nadia
"Hey don't worry about it, I'm sure there was good reason for whatever happened and besides everyone gets into a scrap here an there, know I sure have from time to time. But the important thing is that you're alright"
"thank you , for saying that, and I'm guessing for saving me as well, from what Josh said just now .It's just that.....*sigh* I'm not even sure my reason was a good one"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi takes out her pet scanner and scans Jackals for there ID chips. then plugs it into her laptop..
Files under repair, data unavailable at this time.
Kandi blinks.. How did you break your files? Don't worry, that's just the computer saying your info hasn't been entered into the local PetMedNet yet.

Kandi gets out her stethoscope an listens to there hearts and chests and breathing..
Are you two brood brothers? as in having the same sire or dame? You do look like different breeds of jackals.
Kandi puts on gloves and rolls up there lips, checking the color of their gums.
She checks there eyes and ears.
Do you happen to know what makes Elliot, Anemic?
Is there any other medical conditions you have?
We are two different breeds of jackals. Elliot is a Black Backed and I'm a Side striped. His chemotherapy treatment caused his Anemia. He was only treated a month ago. Elliot sometimes gets sick quickly because of his exhaustion.

Hey Stryder, you wanna meet my older brother?
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:We are two different breeds of jackals. Elliot is a Black Backed and I'm a Side striped. His chemotherapy treatment caused his Anemia. He was only treated a month ago. Elliot sometimes gets sick quickly because of his exhaustion.

Having been quietly observing while the Kandi worked, Stryder looks over when Elliot speaks, "Uh...sure." Stryder approaches Elliot's brother somewhat nervously, "Hey....uh.....Faust, was it?" Stryder glances at Elliot for confirmation that he heard the name right.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
69eist

Post by 69eist »

wolfbrothren wrote:
69eist wrote:We are two different breeds of jackals. Elliot is a Black Backed and I'm a Side striped. His chemotherapy treatment caused his Anemia. He was only treated a month ago. Elliot sometimes gets sick quickly because of his exhaustion.

Having been quietly observing while the Kandi worked, Stryder looks over when Elliot speaks, "Uh...sure." Stryder approaches Elliot's brother somewhat nervously, "Hey....uh.....Faust, was it?" Stryder glances at Elliot for confirmation that he heard the name right.
Yes, that's my name.

Faust shyly looks away for a moment and then looks back at Elliot.

I see you made a friend already.

Hehe, he's just like you when you meet new people.

Faust looks back at Stryder.

Well, it's nice to meet you Stryder.... Let me guess, he played one of his little hide and seek games with you didn't he?
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

When Pyre got inside he saw Ryze and some others go upstairs. He followed them and when he reached the top he called out to Ryze. "Hey, Ryze!" Pyre said with a wave. "Pyre? When did you get here?" Ryze asked. "Well, you never came home, so I decided to come look for you." the Singapura replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:
wolfbrothren wrote:

Yes, that's my name.

Faust shyly looks away for a moment and then looks back at Elliot.

I see you made a friend already.

Hehe, he's just like you when you meet new people.

Faust looks back at Stryder.

Well, it's nice to meet you Stryder.... Let me guess, he played one of his little hide and seek games with you didn't he?
Stryder scratches the back of his head, "Yea, and it was quite the surprise." He smiles nervously, "So..uh...what is that about a nemia and chemo therapy?" Glancing at Elliot, "Are you sick or something?"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, hi. You must be Pyre. Ryze was telling me about you last night. Welcome to the neighbourhood. I'm Piper." Piper holds out her paw.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hello, Piper. It's nice to meet you." Pyre said as he shook her paw.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"And you too. Join us for a drink?" Piper extends the invitation to Pyre too.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

wolfbrothren wrote:We are two different breeds of jackals. Elliot is a Black Backed and I'm a Side striped. His chemotherapy treatment caused his Anemia. He was only treated a month ago. Elliot sometimes gets sick quickly because of his exhaustion.

You have had Chemo treatments?
She brushes Elliot's fur backwards, then compares it to Faust's fur..
Your fur is thinner and less glossy than your brothers. Your lucky you know. When us humans have that treatment, we lose all are fur. Umm Hair. At least you didn't have to go around looking like a Mexican hairless or Chinese created, right?
69eist wrote:Stryder scratches the back of his head, "Yea, and it was quite the surprise." He smiles nervously, "So..uh...what is that about anemia and chemo therapy?" Glancing at Elliot, "Are you sick or something?"

Kandi turns to the dog.
Anemia is a shortage of red blood cells, in the blood stream. You mind?
She asks the jackal's as she reaches over and rolls up Faust's lips with one hand, and Elliot's with her other.
You see how Faust has reddish/pink inner lips and gums, while Elliot's are more pink and white?
She lets there lips roll back down..
Chemo therapy is a bit out of my training. but basically, it is the targeted poisoning of invasive cells, usually cancers or tumors.

Kandi sits up, and rubs her forehead.
So i why Elliot would be weak.
Turning to Faust.
But what is keeping you on the verge of passing out. Have you been eating right? dehydrated? Diabetic?

I would like to take you back to the vet center, and run some tests. But i'll need your owners permission to do that. can you contact your owners?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You can use my cellphone." offers Richard.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Keeshah wrote:But what is keeping you on the verge of passing out. Have you been eating right? dehydrated? Diabetic?

I would like to take you back to the vet center, and run some tests. But i'll need your owners permission to do that. can you contact your owners?
I'm just exhausted from our trip. We had a 7 hour flight and a 2 hour cab ride to get here. We arrived really early this morning. I was searching for Elliot this morning because he decided to run off and play games with the pets here. I was then schocked to hear that there was a feral fight here in this store no too long ago. My over thinking exhausted what was left of my energy.

In all fairness Faust, you should've slept on the trip.

Faust glares at Elliot.

Oh, I'm sorry. Was that supposed to be funny? It's not my fault I keep alert about my surroundings.
Hlaoroo wrote:"You can use my cellphone." offers Richard.
Faust turns to Richard

It's alright Richard, I have him on speed dial.
wolfbrothren wrote:Stryder scratches the back of his head, "Yea, and it was quite the surprise." He smiles nervously, "So..uh...what is that about anemia and chemo therapy?" Glancing at Elliot, "Are you sick or something?"
You can say I'm sick or should I say sickly. The vets that handled me weren't sure whether my Anemia would go away or not in the future but for now, I have to be careful with my health.

Elliot looks back at Faust

.....Sorry Faust, you know how excited I was to meet new pets. I'm just really glad to be out of bed and finally moving around again.

....Elliot, it's okay, I understand you want to meet new pets but you have to be more careful now since you might relapse.

Faust rubs Elliots head

Well, since you made us go through all of this trouble, it would be a waste not to meet some new pets in the neighborhood.

Faust looks at Richard

Richard, is it okay for my little brother and his friend to meet the pet upstairs while our Dad talks to Dr.Sparagmos?

Elliot looks to Richard

Please sir Richard? I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused but I would really love to make new friends here. It would also be nice for Stryder to make new friends here too since the three of us are all new here.
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well that's really up to Dr. Sparagmos. Considering you've just fainted and you've just almost fainted it may not be such a good idea for you to go running up and down stairs. What do you think, Doctor?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

69eist wrote: Richard, is it okay for my little brother and his friend to meet the pet upstairs while our Dad talks to Dr.Sparagmos?

Elliot looks to Richard

Please sir Richard? I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused but I would really love to make new friends here. It would also be nice for Stryder to make new friends here too since the three of us are all new here.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Well that's really up to Dr. Sparagmos. Considering you've just fainted and you've just almost fainted it may not be such a good idea for you to go running up and down stairs. What do you think, Doctor?"

I'd say it might be best, if you could get the others to come down here to meet, mingle, and sniff tails with the Jackal brothers. Instead of having them climb up and down stairs.
Kandi takes the cell phone..
Hello Sir, I am Doctor Kandice Sparagmos. I'm a Veterinarian from the Richmond Acres large animal hospital.
Yes i know that sounds strange, but i am also trained in exotic animal care, an serve the local Zoo animals.
I was called out on a medical run, involving one of your jackal's.. No actually it was Faust.. He collapsed, an was unconscious for several minutes. He is claiming that it just was stress, and exhaustion. But he is still seeming to be lightheaded.
i would like to take him back to the hospital for some tests and observation. Elliot seems to be alot more stable, although is showing the effects of his anemia. I could try to address that condition, with supplements an perhaps a blood transfusion.
For cancer treatment, a new round of chemo, or nuclear medicine we would have to call in an out of town specialist. Doing X-rays is as far as the local vets here have the training to do.
What would like for me to do for your Jackal's sir?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch leans back on the door and slumps to the ground, holding his head in his paws.
Why did she have to go and do that for. Hutch says, bumping his head on his right knee.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury waddled into the kitchen with a bow to the large dog, still sleepy. Once inside he sought out a bowl of cat food
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi turns to the dog.
Anemia is a shortage of red blood cells, in the blood stream. You mind?
She asks the jackal's as she reaches over and rolls up Faust's lips with one hand, and Elliot's with her other.
You see how Faust has reddish/pink inner lips and gums, while Elliot's are more pink and white?
She lets there lips roll back down..
Chemo therapy is a bit out of my training. but basically, it is the targeted poisoning of invasive cells, usually cancers or tumors.
Stryder notes the differences with interest, “Oh, I see.”
Keeshah wrote:
69eist wrote: Richard, is it okay for my little brother and his friend to meet the pet upstairs while our Dad talks to Dr.Sparagmos?

Elliot looks to Richard

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well that's really up to Dr. Sparagmos. Considering you've just fainted and you've just almost fainted it may not be such a good idea for you to go running up and down stairs. What do you think, Doctor?"

I'd say it might be best, if you could get the others to come down here to meet, mingle, and sniff tails with the Jackal brothers. Instead of having them climb up and down stairs.
Turning to Richard, “I…uh…I can go ask them to come down if you like, sir.” Stryder fidgets with the tennis ball in his hands as he addresses the man.

Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Rusty slowly walked through town, pondering what to do. Perhaps he could go see Flynn and the others over at his house. Nah, they were probably all outside and playing by now!

At that point he passed a park. With no idea on anything better to do, Rusty decided to play in the park until he find someone. Rushing over to the swing and climbing on, he began to swing back and forth, gaining height each time. Maybe he would see something interesting when he got high enough?
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hlaoroo wrote:"And you too. Join us for a drink?" Piper extends the invitation to Pyre too.
"Sure." Pyre replied. "So, why didn't you come home last night, Ryze?" the Singapura asked. "Well, I was helping clean the shop, and I lost track of time." Ryze replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:

"thank you , for saying that, and I'm guessing for saving me as well, from what Josh said just now .It's just that.....*sigh* I'm not even sure my reason was a good one"

"Well did you believe in it? Was it something worth fighting for?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: "Well did you believe in it? Was it something worth fighting for?"
"I-...well that's just it , I don't know what to believe anymore . And I guess I could've just talked it out with that wolf , so....*sigh*....no ,I don't think it was worth all that fighting , not to mentioned what I could've done back at the shop" Nadia answered , and shook her head , tried to shake those thought off her mind
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"I'll be leaving then," said Ryyn, "It was nice meeting you." He walked out of the store and decided to head to the park.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper opens her mouth to protest but it's already too late as Ryyn has gone. "Ah well. Never mind. To the kitchen." She limps towards the kitchen and then stops as she has a sudden idea. Pulling out her phone, she texts Lucky to tell him that she's free for the day and invites him over, also suggesting that this might be a good day to start his ukelele lessons.

"We'll see what the doctor wants to do with Elliot and Faust first, Mr... er... er... anyway, we'll wait and see. No point getting them down if Dr. Sparagmos is going to take the jackals straight in to the clinic. But thank you for the offer."
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Kousa after spending some time with piper, decides to leave and head to the porters house to see Koa. "Bye Piper." with that she leaves and head to the Porter's house.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Now Entering Richmond Acres" Oh good, told ya these direction were right. Blick joked.

I never doubted you! Sabrina smirked.

Today was finally moving day. Blick was very excited, but unsure whether the other pets would like her. She'd never been to a pet-friendly neighborhood before. Heck, she'd never even had a backyard before!

I wonder what our neighbors are like...
Blick thought.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "I-...well that's just it , I don't know what to believe anymore . And I guess I could've just talked it out with that wolf , so....*sigh*....no ,I don't think it was worth all that fighting , not to mentioned what I could've done back at the shop" Nadia answered , and shook her head , tried to shake those thought off her mind
Doc tilted his head slightly
"You mean kill that wolf?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Doc tilted his head slightly
"You mean kill that wolf?"
"no.....that wolf was too strong for me , if one of us would've been killed , it would've been me , she just didn't want too . I was more afraid that if you all hadn't stopped me back then , I could've gone too far and hurt everyone , Lucky , Ryze, that female rabbit , that human , and even you...." The white fox said , sounding more and more depress as she went on
"And I don't even know what's wrong with me anymore , I should've never done something like that , I wasn't like this , it's like....argh I don't know.....*sigh* but at least I'm still here , thanks to you all , I guess" she ended , with a tired look in her eyes as she tried to stay on the bright side of things , which clearly wasn't working all that well
".....I actually didn't hurt anyone back then right ? Lucky? RYze ? Are they ok ?"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper opens her mouth to protest but it's already too late as Ryyn has gone. "Ah well. Never mind. To the kitchen." She limps towards the kitchen adn then stops as she has a sudden idea. Pulling out her phone, she texts Lucky to tell him that she's free for the day and invites him over.

"We'll see what the doctor wants to do with Elliot and Faust first, Mr... er... er... anyway, we'll wait and see. No point getting them down if Dr. Sparagmos is going to take the jackals straight in to the clinic. But thank you for the offer."
Very well then...

I don't think I can bare leaving Stryder like this after meeting him.
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"OK, see you, Kousa. Well, it's just us now." she says to the cats. "What would you like to drink? I'd better find you some breakfast too, Ryze."

~~~~
Joan's phone vibrates in Hutch's paw with a message from John.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

*yawn* I'm getting really tired, where's my bed? Will I have to sleep on the floor? Blick pleaded.

We'll go to bed pretty soon, hun. And if we can't find your boxes tonight you can sleep with me. Sabrina replied reassuringly.

After stopping for dinner, the Van Gorges had arrived at their new home without a problem. Blick hadn't seen any neighbors, but that might be because she was too preoccupied with helping the movers get the mountain of boxes inside. It had been several hours of unpacking boxes for the living room, kitchen, bathroom, etc. when Blick started doubting whether she even packed her stuff. Just as they were about to give up, they found Blick's boxes at the back of the truck.

Here they are! Your boxes must've been the first thing the movers loaded! Sabrina exclaimed, forgetting the time.

Hurray! Blick said sleepily as she unpacked her bed stuffs.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065