HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by MrNeonShot »

OOOOH, sounds cool. But there are helicopters in the air, looking for something. Also, I see smoke, but not much. We should probably avoid the woods until then. Hutch kept pace with Radar as she walked.
But I'm still curious... Hutch stopped babbling for a second.
Did I offend you? Hutch asked.
---
Roo sighed as Aron and Leslie walked away.
Roo stood still for a moment and imagined throwing up rainbows.
Too... Much... Adorableness!
Roo turned around and walked back to where Hutch and Bow had just been. Seeing they had left, she decided not to follow.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar looks up, being frustrated with Hutch incident she didn't hear or see the smoke, nor the helicopter. Wait, "Smoke!?" Radar looked up and sniffed the air. "Oh no, this isn't good." Turning back to Hutch she shook her head quickly at him. "It's nothing like that, just... Just go home Hutch. This is could be dangerous, if it's what I think it is." And began jogging into the forest deeper towards the origin of the smoke, towards where she had set up camp.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

That would be nice, but that's a nursing home in Texas. Hutch replied.
You might want to cover your mouth with something... Hutch pulled out the bloody spiderman costume.
Never mind. But it has been raining, so we shouldn't worry. Hutch said, knowing she was getting frustrated.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar hung her head and stopped. "Hutch, you need to leave. I can't have you follow me all the way to my camp. You might get hurt trying to find your way back." bending down on one knee she touched the ground gingerly with her paw before rubbing her fingers and thumb together. "You're right about it being to wet for a forest fire." She stood up again. "Doesn't mean it's still not dangerous." She spoke with an air of command about her.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Roarin wrote: "Rawr...". Senka says dryly into the phone, holding it up to her ear.
"So your Nadia's owner.".
"Yes , yes I am , though she would rather not call me that , hahaha . Anyway , nice to meet you Ms.cougar , glad to see Nad made friend so quickly in this town , do you have a name yet ?"

~~~~~
alone again.....
just like back then.....
That's what they all said.....to always hold on to hope.....to believe, and keep trying , eventually , you'll make it through , and everything you believe.....will become reality.....but.....
Everything's gonna be alright . No matter what happen , no matter where you are, I'll always be there for you . Even if the pack left you behind , I'll stay , right beside you.
Yes , that's what she said. And for the longest time , that's what Nadia would wholeheartedly believe . It all seemed so easy , so truthful . But then , dreams have to end . Everything's just a lie . She was the only one among the siblings that cared for Nadia , to see her as a younger sister , or so the fox thought.But that long life promise , broken , like any other meaningless words.
why....? You said you'll be there for me.....Why did you leave ? Why didn't you wait ? Did you even care ? Did you...ever...?
She wondered , feeling the last bit of anger and sorrow boiling up inside her , and tears started running down her cheeks , like water burst through a broken dam .
We'll find them , together , as long as we work together , we'll find them eventually . They're waiting for us , you just need to give it time , alright ?
That was the first day she moved in with Josh , quite awhile......given her grudge against humans , it's really surprising that they stayed together for so long....but...
◊She's gone kit , you just wasting your time , she wasn't here , she's not gonna be here, she's not gonna be anywhere anymore◊
They say if you hold on to hope , you can do anything......but.....what hope ? She's either gonna die here , or be locked up inside a cage if the humans come before she managed to
No Josh......you're gonna find yours.....not me......**** you, you **** wolf The fox muttered one last time , before the last of her consciousness drifted away into darkness
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Alright. See you later, Zanna." Flynn waves back.

~~~~
"Thank you, Lucky. Let's see what still needs doing." After saying goodbye to Ranger Friday, Piper leads the way back to the shop. By the time she arrives, Richard has carefully set the broken vase in his workshop and finished on the phone with the builders.
"The builders won't be able to fix the door until tomorrow morning. We're going to have to rig something temporary until then." He sighs as he surveys the shop. "Look at this mess. Where do we begin? Piper, could you sweep up that broken statuette?" Richard picks up the broken halves of the hat stand and turns to carry them out the back.
"I'll go get a curtain for the door," volunteered Lucky, "And a step stool."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I think it would be better to use a sheet of plywood for extra security. There are some rare and valuable items in this shop, you know. If you really want to help... Could you please get that folding table from where I left it out the back, stand it back at the end of the shelf there and put the toys back on it? And if you see any toys that are damaged then let me know." replies Richard.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Argent wrote:"Hey down there, could you do with a paw up?"
The wounded husky's ears perk and her head jerks slightly upward, attempting to take a gander of the stout, yet mysterious entity. Watching as it's large, inhumane arm inched closer and closer to her, in a manner similar to catching its incapacitated prey, she weighed what little options she had; she hesitated, that much was obvious. But what other choice did she have? The roots of the small tree would be plucked out long before her trembling, swelling muscles would sooner wane and, inevitably, lose her firm grip.

She lent her arm to the Lycanthrope-like silhouette, eager to swallow her pride and cast aside her selfish, standoffish idiosyncrasies if it meant surviving.

Grunting and panting wildly, breathing in short, rapid intervals, she got on all fours as she rested on the ground, convinced that she was safe. She struggled to inhale a decent whiff of fresh air, as she later realized it too late that she was suffocating from the bitter smoke of fire in the atmosphere.

"Thank you," she huffed, grateful to the robust individual. She didn't bother to distinguish her natural effeminate tone, nor had she even considered it. She owed him her life, after all.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I think it would be better to use a sheet of plywood for extra security. There are some rare and valuable items in this shop, you know. If you really want to help... Could you please get that folding table from where I left it out the back, stand it back at the end of the shelf there and put the toys back on it? And if you see any toys that are damaged then let me know." replies Richard.
"Sure thing," replied Lucky. He went over to the folding table out back and carefully picked it up and moved towards the shelf.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"It's Senka.". Said Senka.
"Wait... What do you mean she'd rather not call you that?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Can I help with something?" Ryze asked.
----
"I think we should do something to cheer him up, too." Pyre suggested to the others.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Argent

Post by Argent »

*mutter* *grumble* "Seems like the humans have set the woods on fire again, or maybe it's those crazy raccoons... though I don't figure they're persistent enough to start a fire in this weather. Either way, let's get a move on."

Offering a stout shoulder the short, muscular shape leads the way up the ridge and into a shelter among the rocks. After a little fiddling, the hiss of a propane lantern breaks the silence and a bright glare casts the darkness aside. Travis' rescuer is a heavy, compact fellow with a triangular muzzle and long faded stripes in his greying facial fur. He's got a nice little camp up here, if by that you mean a collection of old crates and boxes, and a trashed out refrigerator with its door hanging open, protected from the rain and sun by a collection of plastic and plywood sheeting tied precariously together with lengths of appliance cord.

"Let's have a look at you. What's your name? They call me Mister Badger, reckon you can remember that?"
Last edited by Argent on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

So, did I offend you? Did I talk about Reese too much? Hutch said, looking down, trying to think about anything he had said.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Richard puts down the halves of the hatstand and rights a shelf that had been knocked out of a bookcase. "You can put the books back on this shelf if you like. They go firstly by the subject on the tags here and then in alphabetical order. Again, let me know if any of them are damaged. Thanks for helping, you two." He indicates the tags on he front of the shelf and finishes by ackowledging the two guests, then picks up his hat stand and carries it out the back.

~~~~
"You know, it probably wouldn't hur-" Flynn stops, his sensitive rabbit nose tingling. "Does anybody else smell smoke?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay, and it really isn't a problem." Ryze said as she started to arrange the books as she was told.
-------
"No, I don't. Why is there smoke?" Pyre replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"There must be a fire somewhere nearby..." He sniffs, trying to discern the source of the smell. "It's not strong enough to be coming from the house... I think it's in the woods somewhere. Should we do something?" His keen ears prick up. "Sirens. I think someone already knows about it."

~~~~
Richard deposits the broken stand in the dumpster behind the shop and then, collecting the vaccuum cleaner, reenters the shop front. Seeing how Ryze is arranging the books he stops her.
"Sorry, I meant alphabetical order by author's name, not by title. It's like in a library. I should have been clearer about that. Sorry."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I hope you're right." Pyre said.
------
"Oh, sorry about that." Ryze said as she rearranged the books in alphabetical order by the author's names.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Hlaoroo wrote:"There must be a fire somewhere nearby..." He sniffs, trying to discern the source of the smell. "It's not strong enough to be coming from the house... I think it's in the woods somewhere. Should we do something?" His keen ears prick up. "Sirens. I think someone already knows about it."

~~~~
Richard deposits the broken stand in the dumpster behind the shop and then, collecting the vaccuum cleaner, reenters the shop front. Seeing how Ryze is arranging the books he stops her.
"Sorry, I meant alphabetical order by author's name, not by title. It's like in a library. I should have been clearer about that. Sorry."
"Yeah, I think the fire department is already there." Mercury chimed
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Not a problem. My fault entirely." Richard plugs in the vaccuum and switches it on.

~~~~
"Well that's good. How did you go with Hutch?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Roarin wrote:"It's Senka.". Said Senka.
"Wait... What do you mean she'd rather not call you that?"
"Senka huh ? That's a nice name . Well it's rather complicated , but not actually important , it's just that we usually consider each others' partners , that's all . But like I said ,it's not that important . I just hope she's gonna be ok after this whole fiasco so she could have time to enjoy your company." Josh said , tried to sound not as worried as possible
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa was siting on the bag staring at the wall in the room. When he thought about the events of today, he began to feel like he was wanted for the first time since he left his mother. John and Joan, are doing so much for me. Even Flynn cares about me, without him Joan and John may never even knew about me. I got to find some way to make it up to them...but what can I do...I'm just a small corgi that has to many problems... Koa was lost in his depressing thought, and when he smelled the slight scent of smoke he remembered a poem he once read in a book.

"Fire can burn
Fire can heal
Fire can destroy
Fire can create
Fire is my enemy
Fire is my friend
Fire can kill
Fire can save

Fire is here Fire is there
Fire is not here Fire is not there
Fire will burn forever.
"

He couldn't help but say the poem out loud. and son came back to reality. "Hey Flynn? Do you know what John and Joan like?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Not a problem. My fault entirely." Richard plugs in the vaccuum and switches it on.

~~~~
"Well that's good. How did you go with Hutch?"
"I, uh, didn't..." Mercury mumbled, "I lost track of him..."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah. Oh, well. Never mind. I'm sure one of the others will find them." He listens to Koa's poem,
"That's an interesting poem, Koa. Did you write it? What do Mum and Dad like? Oh... uh... Can you be any more specific? They like all kinds of things."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Yeah...". The mountain lion nodded her head, even though Josh wasn't there. She seemed to be in deep thought as she let a silent second to by.
"Hey, Mr. Nadia's partner. If you knew a friend was in trouble, what would you do?". She glanced over at Kandi, wondering if she knew what Senka was implying.

Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie nodded. He was still nervous about the things but. "I...I waz asslep but... I fink I hear that nois and Mommy saying heer waz gud for me two be left." He shook. "Then I hear nois agane. Geting furfur away... It took mommy!!"
Leroy places a comforting hand on Leslie's shoulder. "Hey, hey, it's okay.. No other helicopter is gonna take anyone else away, you're safe.. that's what mattered to your mum, right?" He says soothingly. "Was there anyone else with your mum when she went into the helicopter? Can you remember? It's okay if you can't.."
Leslie shook his head but sniffed as well. "Had two be sumwun else there. I was still eyes closed and.. Mommy sayd 'he' mening 'me' so talk in to sumwun?" He shook himself free of the melancholy and looked at Leroy with a smile. "Sum pets I met on roads say she dumped me as she no longr cared. Did not believe them an', now, I's pruved left!"

After reassuring Leroy that he was OK, Leslie twisted an ear at the sound of the tap and recalled that, with all he'd eaten today, he'd not drunk anything much so, with a mention that any food was good food, Leslie headed for the kitchen and asked Aron if he could have a glass too. "You r OK, Ar?" He asked hopefully.
Aron hardly heard Leslie through his thoughts. "Oh, hey Les.. Yeah, you can have a drink.." He takes an extra glass and fills it up, then passes it to the young cat. "I'm fine.." He adds solemnly. The rabbit stares into the bottom of his cup, as if something very important was there.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie gulped down the drink (only slightly spilling some) and, seeing it was needed, put the glass down and stepped over to Aron. He raised his hand to try and get it on Aron's shoulder but, seeing that wasn't going to work, put it around his waist and gave him a hug. "No-wun sees so cannt be proved" he stated, referring to the hug.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Roarin wrote:"Yeah...". The mountain lion nodded her head, even though Josh wasn't there. She seemed to be in deep thought as she let a silent second to by.
"Hey, Mr. Nadia's partner. If you knew a friend was in trouble, what would you do?". She glanced over at Kandi, wondering if she knew what Senka was implying.
"Well,I..." It took Josh a few seconds to think it over , but eventually he continued "Well Senka , I would do everything I can to help . But you know , I wouldn't want that friend of mine to worry too much by getting into trouble myself while trying to help them . And beside , this is a little bit more than just making sure she's alive . I don't know exactly how she can be helped at this point , since this is the first time she crosses so far over the line like this , but if you really want to help , and you have my appreciation if you do , then maybe you can ask Mrs.Kandi to go see her at the clinic , or the pound , and see why she did that , and we'll see how it goes from there."
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Hlaoroo wrote:"What sort of happy thing?"
Rusty blanked out and thought deeply about this. He wasn't entirely sure what things Hutch was into, which wasn't much help.

""I don't know about what sort of happy thing, but just something that brings a smile to your face." He added, once the discussion about fires had finished.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie gulped down the drink (only slightly spilling some) and, seeing it was needed, put the glass down and stepped over to Aron. He raised his hand to try and get it on Aron's shoulder but, seeing that wasn't going to work, put it around his waist and gave him a hug. "No-wun sees so cannt be proved" he stated, referring to the hug.
Aron was surprised by the sudden affection, and almost spilled his drink, but he accepted it and put his free paw on the back of Leslie's jacket and patted.

After the hug, Aron put the glasses in the sink and moved the chair back to the table. Then they both went into the living room.

-~-

Leroy was in his chair, reading a book titled '1776' by 'David McCullough'.

Aron sat on the end of the sofa closest to Leroy.

"..You okay now, Aron?" Leroy asked after a few silent seconds, not looking up from his book.

"Yeah.. Sorry I shouted, I shouldn't of-" Aron started.

"Everything is forgotten, Aron. Leroy cut in, folding his book around a finger. "Now, about dinner.. I know that you would want a green salad, Leslie said he didn't mind so he is having a child's chicken meal, and I shall be having Hoisin Duck. Just so you know.." He then opened up his book again and continued reading.

"Oh-Kay.." Aron said quietly, looking down. "When's it coming?"

"Any minute now, it should be.." Leroy murmurs, turning a page.

Another moment of quiet passes, then a car pulling up outside is heard. The car's door is opened then shut, the audible steps across the porch to the door, then a loud knock.

*Thud Thud!*

Aron hops out of his seat, taking the already counted amount of money from Leroy's table and heading to the door.

Aron calmly opens the door and looks up to see a man with a bag of food.

"That be $10.95.." He says, holding out his hand.

Aron nods, and passes him the money. The man gives him the bag and bows lightly before walking away.

Shutting the door, the rabbit walks back into the living room. "Dinner, anyone?"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie was already sat at the table with his knife and fork in the wrong hands and a grin on his face. "I is reddy, Aron!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: As Doc was hopping fences the edge of the treeline came into view along with the other officers but Doc paid no mind to them but as the officer behind him warned him and a light shot up into the sky he just stopped and looked back at the officer
"That's not going to be a problem for you humans is it?"
As he said this he could faintly smell burning wood along with the fresh smell of crimson.
Not at partner. Keep leading the way. with the woods on fire we are going to need to find an recover the subjects faster.
Roarin wrote:"Yeah...". The mountain lion nodded her head, even though Josh wasn't there. She seemed to be in deep thought as she let a silent second to by.

Us humans have a saying. keep your power dry, so you can help out later.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"No, it was in a book I read, can't quite remember the name though." Koa thought about what he was looking for , and finally said. "What kind of items do they like? Or what kind of activities do they like to do?"
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

MrNeonShot wrote:So, did I offend you? Did I talk about Reese too much? Hutch said, looking down, trying to think about anything he had said.
Radar shook her head. "It's nothing like that. I just wanted to say, on some small level I understood what you went through." Radar looked up and sighed into the cool evening air, stopping jogging when she reached a small clearing.
A small stump of a tree was perched in the middle next to a stocked but unlit fire pit. Up high there was a blanket tied between two branches to form a sort of hammock. A waterproof sheet was tied as ti-pi shape above it: Tied at the center to the top with the edged tied lower above the edges of the hammock to create a waterproof canopy. A bound of rope and a backpack was hung next to the hammock.
"Well, this is it. Now you should go before it gets dark." Radar slung her bow back over her shoulder.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka huffed. This was clearly not what she wanted to here. But she knew the humans had a point. Without saying a word she passed the phone back to Kandi. Crossing her arms unhappily across her chest she sat back against the car seat and stared at the road in front of them.

Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Not at partner. Keep leading the way. with the woods on fire we are going to need to find an recover the subjects faster.
Doc turned back to the forest and started for it, trying his best to distinguish animal from charred wood but remembering the flare he tried to work off of both, ignoring the heat of the blazing fire as it was not on top of them at the moment but if they take too long it won't be good. Doc kept moving fast to get there, not paying any mind but a few glances back to his human partner. After what seemed to be an eternity of navigating through the forest and staying on track Doc came to the area where he was sure the flare came from, and so he frantically searched around until he found Nadia's body on the ground. Not sure whether his partner had medical training he immediately rushed over and did a quick mental check, but seeing that she wasn't moving he put his ear to her chest to indeed hear a heartbeat and once that was done he started looking over her wounds, working as fast as he could before the fire could spread to them.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch looked at the canopy/ti pi.
So, you live in the woods because your only parent died. You stumble across a gorgeous house... Hutch looked around.
Do you have a grandparent who is having their house re-modeled? Hutch asked. (He's refering to an anime made in 2001 called Fruits Basket).
But seriouslly, how long have you lived here? Hutch asked.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar tilted her head at Hutch, confused by the grandparent statement. "In this spot? Not long, almost a week maybe? Living out on ny own? Almost a year now I think, I lose track. After father past I've gone back to my roots, returned to the wild."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

It took Leslie a bare five minutes to finish his food, making sure no-one was going to take it from him - even though he trusted Aron and Leroy quite a lot. The food had gone down faster after Aron had corrected how he was holding the knife - trying to cut with the blunt side wasn't smart - and he only bit the fork twice this time. After food, he recalled Aron wanted to get ready for bed so he went and watched the tumble dryer, making himself a bit dizzy until blankie was finished drying. He removed the warm blankie from the machine carefully and held part of it around his neck so he could run like Supercat down the hallway with his 'cape' behind him.

When he got to the bedroom, he readied himself to launch blankie onto his bed and paused. This was Vera's bed, wasn't it? Was he allowed to? Would Ar want him to? He opened blankie up on the floor and sat on it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze was surprised by the sudden noise and jumped on top of the bookshelf. She started to hiss at the vacuum. The cat then realized what she was doing and composed herself. "Sorry about that." Ryze said, embarrassed.
Last edited by hypernovatic on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Argent wrote:"Let's have a look at you. What's your name? They call me Mister Badger, reckon you can remember that?"
As she and Mister Badger made their way to the latter's camp, the light-headed husky raised her head in an attempt to gander at the shelter's contents, beckoned as light was brought to the area.

She later stood still to allow her rescuer to examine her, and, even from a broad-minded observation, it was highly evident that several bruises and small, countless lacerations were visibly protruding from her entire body, partially hidden beneath her ruffled, moss-covered pelt. Worst of all, however, was that a large gash that ran down her left temple, which, even for a battle scar, she wasn't too proud of obtaining during her rough landing.

"Aya Leonhardt," she muttered her name, then later nods in acknowledgement toward his name.

"But... everyone just calls me Travis."