HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie waved goodbye and walked by Aron's side as they headed out. "Was geting full in their. Was bit much" he said to Aron. "Seem good peple." He looked at the attacked leg. "Cept possiblee the angry dog whoo kicks you. Did knot want her havin' secund shot. Leen on me if kneaded."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: Hello? Well, Nadia was shopping with me and Senka at the local petsmart. But slipped off while Senka was having her pet application interview with the Ranger. Next we overheard the call on the rangers radio, of a vicious fight between ferals.
By the time we got out of the store, the fight was over, an the combatants had run off when the rangers arrived. Several other pets ID Nadia as the fox involved in the fight with an yet unknown she wolf. Last we heard, she was jumping fences through back yards trying to lose the authorities that were after them. I'm afraid that is all i know of right now.
"I see , thank you Mrs.Kandi , guess I'll have to go look for her . Oh wait wait , before that , one more quick question , I know usually running away from something like this can be quite.....troublesome , so can you tell me what would be the worst case scenario in these kind of situation in this town ? After they found her I mean"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"It...went fine...my leg...." Koa was still depressed and felt like a huge burden. With time, Koa had reached the bean bag and flopped on top of it. "New scents?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That's good. Yes, Aron and Leslie - a rabbit and a cat. You just missed them. They left as you arrived."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Uh, thank you. Nice to meet you too. Come again sometime. You should bring your parents/owners too. It would be good for us to folloow Flynn's example and meet some more people around here."
Aron looked back over his shoulder. "Oh, well.. Mr Jenkins, Leroy, looks after me. No-one else, really.. Plus, we've only just moved in ourselves. I'll tell him you said hi!"

And with that, he and Leslie left out the front door..
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie waved goodbye and walked by Aron's side as they headed out. "Was geting full in their. Was bit much" he said to Aron. "Seem good peple." He looked at the attacked leg. "Cept possiblee the angry dog whoo kicks you. Did knot want her havin' secund shot. Leen on me if kneaded."
Aron looks to the cat and smiles. "It's okay, my leg's feeling better now anyway.. And yes, they all seem very nice. I also met some people at an antique shop, Piper, Richard and Lucky, They were nice people too." He says, thinking back to this morning. "Another nice person I've met is you. You've been the nicest!" He ruffles the headfur of the cat playfully. "But all I want to do now is go home, have a quick dinner maybe, then sleep.. Sound good?"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote: Aron looks to the cat and smiles. "It's okay, my leg's feeling better now anyway.. And yes, they all seem very nice. I also met some people at an antique shop, Piper, Richard and Lucky, They were nice people too." He says, thinking back to this morning. "Another nice person I've met is you. You've been the nicest!" He ruffles the headfur of the cat playfully. "But all I want to do now is go home, have a quick dinner maybe, then sleep.. Sound good?"
Leslie nodded. "Absaluteli" he said before sniffing. "Do you smell Wulfes?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury idly wandered into the kitchen, seeing that other pets were slowly leaving or planning to leave
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc huffed and calmly continued on to the fence, seeing the treeline in the distance he wanted to hurry and get to them before any other humans could but as this officer's radio called over and he heard multiple voices sounding like they were on them too Doc looked back with a less than amused façade.
"If I'm going to help you, you need to call off the rest of your men if there are too many you'll just scare them off or worse. If it makes you feel any better you can have them at the tree line to help get them to medical aid"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Bow, you should come. Maybe Mercury if you feel like it. There is something I should do. Roo looked around and saw Bow had already left. She ran to the kitchen and saw Aron walking out. She walked right behind him for awhile. Finally, she said
Hey. One more thing before you leave. She said, walking up to him.
I was just worried about Hutch. I thought you hurt him in some way. I shouldn't have kicked you to begin with. Are you okay? She asked, and meant it.
---
Hutch held back a welp of pain as she dragged him away.
Radar... Hutch said, stopping her from going any further.
You've got my blood all over your paws. Hutch said as he pulled the ripped spiderman suit from his pocket. He gently wiped the blood off her paws.
I hope Roo didn't kick any-- Hutch cut himself off as Aron and Leslie left, followed by Roo, giving him a quick glance. Hutch smiled as he watched her appologize.
You know, when I broke up with Reese, she kicked me, too. The first time didn't hurt, but when I talked back, she did again. Hutch chuckled.
She's just trying to protect the ones she loves. Friends, familly... Hutch stopped.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

MrNeonShot wrote:Bow, you should come. Maybe Mercury if you feel like it. There is something I should do. Roo looked around and saw Bow had already left. She ran to the kitchen and saw Aron walking out. She walked right behind him for awhile. Finally, she said
Hey. One more thing before you leave. She said, walking up to him.
I was just worried about Hutch. I thought you hurt him in some way. I shouldn't have kicked you to begin with. Are you okay? She asked, and meant it.
As he saw her approach, Leslie went into his best 'fierce' impression, letting a few teeth show along with his claws. Just in case. It's as threatening as only a kitten can manage. As she apologized, he relaxed his posture but kept the claws out. "Jussincase" he said, before using a claw to pick a bit of sardine from his teeth. "Leslie, by way" he added.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Wait what can I maybe do?" Mercury asked from the kitchen door
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Seconds before...
You can go talk to Hutch if you want. Roo said as she walked out the door.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh, good idea..." Mercury mumbled, approaching the other dog
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar pulled her paws from the dog and looked up at him. "It's fine, look th-" Before she was cut off by everyone following them. Radar glared at Roo as from a distance. Letting out a growl she turned on her heels and began to walk it away from the group. It was starting to get dark out and if she was to head home she would have to go back through the forest "Nevermind", being able to see at night would make these easier, but it was still dangerous. Un-slinging her bow from her shoulder to be ready she walked out towards the forest.
Last edited by Laxan on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wait just one second, Radar. Hutch said, following her to the woods.
Say what's on your mind. You can tell me. You didn't drag me out here for nothing.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Slowly returning to her senses, her sight momentarily regaining consciousness, Travis' glimpse rested involuntarily on the bleak, orange sky, which was obstructed by the overlapping trees of the mellow creek.

The bruised husky found herself sprawled on top of a small stream of water with her back hard against the ground, laying beside the foot of a steep gully. The river was no higher than her snout, fortunately, and the current was considerably weak.

She lifts her head up slightly, her elbows reclining against the hard, uncomfortable ground. She rubbed her temple, letting out a slight whine.

"How long... w-was I..."

Muttering inaudibly to herself, she stares up at the sky, recalling all that transpired before coming to. She remembers stumbling down a lengthy tree-covered ridge, and falling into the shallow, rocky river... and it wasn't anywhere closer to dusk. The fact that it's dark now must mean that she was out for quite a while.

Although she was still groggily light-headed, her persistent demeanor outweighed her other options. She slowly stood back up, grabbing hold of the bottom of the gully to support herself. As she glanced about her surroundings, she could barely make out an ebony, lone figure at the other side of the river. Eventually, it vanishes along the shrouded mist of her subconsciousness. Or so she presumes it to be the case.

She glances back up to the ridge, intent on returning to civilization and out of the creek. First, however, she had to leave the shallow, and rather reclusive riverbed. The problem was that the river was composed of small streams of water that each led further downward, leading into the heart of the forest. Furthermore, every end of the meek riverbed was surrounded by overshadowing, adjacent cliff-sides, each as steep and high up as the next. Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place.

She lets out a sigh, placing her paws on the ridge from which she fell from. Bit by bit, she ascended the gully, her knees shaking as they reclined against the hard ground, her arms reaching and grasping nearby trees to marginally pull her own weight, using all her might. Once caught, she stopped for a brief minute, then continued her ascend, struggling as she placed some of her weight on her arms. She only hoped that friction, watching as Lady Luck tormented her as she stood idly on the top of the ridge, beckoning her to climb. That's really all she could do. Climb, and not look back.

She groans and yelps loudly, her breaths becoming seemingly shorter. Nearly losing her clasp and footing, she leaps over to the roots of a limp, and isolated tree, relying on it to manage as she hung onto it.

Travis peered up to the top of the ridge, and then back down to the bottom, albeit reluctantly. She was nearly there, past two-thirds of the way to the top with life and mind intact.
Argent

Post by Argent »

The shadow of a heavy-snouted head was briefly silhouetted against the moon, and a steady grumbling complaint, as if the owner of the words was having trouble dislodging them from its back teeth, was interrupted by a rough bark.

"Hey down there, could you do with a paw up?"

A muscular arm covered in graying fur reaches down the edge of the gully, strong fingers decorated by heavy black claws spread to grasp Travis arm and pull her to safety. In the pale moonlight it's hard to make its shape out, a rotund thick-furred body wearing the torn remnants of a human's red flannel shirt, heavily patched, and a pair of olive cargo pants roughly tailored with an unskillful hand to cover their owner's short bowed legs.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "I see , thank you Mrs.Kandi , guess I'll have to go look for her . Oh wait wait , before that , one more quick question , I know usually running away from something like this can be quite.....troublesome , so can you tell me what would be the worst case scenario in these kind of situation in this town ? After they found her I mean"

Well, that would be hard to say. Once they catch her, they would take her to the vet clinic for any treatment she may need, then hold her at the pound.
Being it was an aggressive fight, she would have to show up at animal court. Which shouldn't be a big deal, unless she started the fight. or she has a history of aggressive behaviors or obedience issues. Then she could get yellow or even red tagged. and have to attend retraining and behavior modification classes. But that is all worse case.
Of course, we all know what happens to a red tagged pet if they get into major trouble again.

Marine Fox wrote:Doc huffed and calmly continued on to the fence, seeing the treeline in the distance he wanted to hurry and get to them before any other humans could but as this officer's radio called over and he heard multiple voices sounding like they were on them too Doc looked back with a less than amused façade.
"If I'm going to help you, you need to call off the rest of your men if there are too many you'll just scare them off or worse. If it makes you feel any better you can have them at the tree line to help get them to medical aid"

Over head VvUmmmmm thup thup thup thup...... searchlight sweeping over the bark yards, and in-between houses looking for the runaway pets.
[all units wolf advises everyone to meet up with us at the tree line.] [copy that]
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote:
Over head VvUmmmmm thup thup thup thup...... searchlight sweeping over the bark yards, and in-between houses looking for the runaway pets.
[all units wolf advises everyone to meet up with us at the tree line.] [copy that]
Doc looked up at the spotlight then back at the officer
"A little much dont'cha think?"
He didn't wait for a response he just looked back at the fence and started hopping
"Try to Keep up!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka huffed.
"Fine..." She grumbled, though her expression made it clear it wasn't. She then began to flick the door lock button from locked to unlocked to locked again, the button making a *click* *click* sound every time she did it.
She looked up from her brooding and glanced at Kandi.
"Who are you talking to?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Doc looked up at the spotlight then back at the officer
"A little much dont'cha think?"
He didn't wait for a response he just looked back at the fence and started hopping
"Try to Keep up!"

Hey, the reports were that they were trying to kill each other.
yes Mr. wolf. be right on your tail..

Roarin wrote:Senka huffed.
"Fine..." She grumbled, though her expression made it clear it wasn't. She then began to flick the door lock button from locked to unlocked to locked again, the button making a *click* *click* sound every time she did it.

Hmm Oh with Nadia's owner. you wanna roar hi to him?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie nodded. "Absaluteli" he said before sniffing. "Do you smell Wulfes?"
Aron sniffed the air. "No.. Why?"
MrNeonShot wrote:Hey. One more thing before you leave. She said, walking up to him.
Aron almost jumped out of his fur when Roo finally spoke. "Geez, you have a knack for making people jump?!" He retorts, turning around.

After she explains herself, he calms down. "Well, apology accepted. The only thing I did was fall asleep.. I'm fine, Hardly even hurts now." He says, pointing to his leg.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:As he saw her approach, Leslie went into his best 'fierce' impression, letting a few teeth show along with his claws. Just in case. It's as threatening as only a kitten can manage. As she apologized, he relaxed his posture but kept the claws out. "Jussincase" he said, before using a claw to pick a bit of sardine from his teeth. "Leslie, by way" he added.
Aron tapped Leslie on the shoulder. "No need for claws, Les.." He quietly says to him.
"Yeah, and as you heard from the rest, I'm Aron. We're heading home now, so, good evening to you.."

And with that, Aron turned and carried on walking. He waved behind him as he went.

-~-

Aron firmly shuts the door behind the two. Finally home.

Just as the door slams, Leroy walks into the hallway from the living room. "Hello you two, nice evening out?" He asked, turning to them.

"Yeah, sorry we were out for so long.." Aron answered, adjusting the goggles on his head, almost forgetting they were there. He then told Leroy the whole story, and the fact that Flynn's parents wanted to meet a few new people around town.

"Interesting, you gave them my mobile number? I'll keep an ear out for it then.. Had fun, Leslie?" He asks the cat, smiling.

[Leslie's reply]

"Anyway, what's for dinner?" He asks, tilting his head. "We didn't have anything over at Flynn's.. Well, at leas I didn't.." Aron says with a wry smile, looking to Leslie.

"Well, you know that we don't have anything in, so I guess a takeout meal would be in order.. I'll search the computer for a local place.." He says, turning back to the living room. "Oh, and I.. Moved Vera's old bed into your room for Leslie.. " He adds, then carries on and into the study.

Aron stands bewildered for a moment, then follows Leroy. "W-wait, we still have Vera's bed? I thought we left that back in London!" Aron argues, standing in the study doorway.

Leroy had started typing at the computer. "Aron do not raise your voice at me, the reason we have it is because the owner sent it back to us a few months after they moved in, I just never told you then because you were still grieving.."

"You should of still told me!" Aron shouted, stamping his foot.

"Aron. No. Shouting." Leroy said sternly, turning his head from the computer.

Aron huffed and walked off to his room.

Leroy sighed, then went after him until the hallway. He stood for a moment, then turned to see Leslie was still there. "Sorry, Leslie, Aron's still a bit sore about Vera.. Does chicken sound good for dinner?"
Character Reference
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Seeing all the other pets leaving, Flynn asks Koa, Zanna and Pyre (the three remaining pets) whether or not they thought they should follow.

~~~~
Joan and John farewell each of the pets as they pass through the kitchen, reminding Roo and Mercury to be back by 6 for dinner.

~~~~
Although there was no response from Doc, Piper judges from the conversation of the rangers that he's now helping them and should be OK.
"Thank you for helping us, sir. I suppose I'd better get back to the shop and help Dad clean up. Would you please let us know of any developments or if you find them?"
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: Well, that would be hard to say. Once they catch her, they would take her to the vet clinic for any treatment she may need, then hold her at the pound.
Being it was an aggressive fight, she would have to show up at animal court. Which shouldn't be a big deal, unless she started the fight. or she has a history of aggressive behaviors or obedience issues. Then she could get yellow or even red tagged. and have to attend retraining and behavior modification classes. But that is all worse case.
Of course, we all know what happens to a red tagged pet if they get into major trouble again.
"yes I understand , thank you , Mrs.Kandi" Josh said , with a troubled look in his eyes
Keeshah wrote:
Roarin wrote:Senka huffed.

Hmm Oh with Nadia's owner. you wanna roar hi to him?
"Is that Ms.Cougar from yesterday ? I heard you're trying to adopt her ,am I right?"
~~~~~~
Inside the woods , Nadia was in an even worse shape than she was at the shop , the wounds , although none were fatal , were much more in number . She lay on the ground , a dark red color now covered most of her body .
[◊You younglings always want to do it the hard way . They warned me about you you know ?And yet I thought you would be reasonable enough to not do such a thing , at least when the humans are around .Apparently , I was wrong◊]
["That's.....a laugh . If you knew me.......you should've......stay out !"]
[◊Yes apparently you're not as smart as I though you would be . Doesn't matter now anyway , let's get going , my partner will look you over after we lost them◊] The wolf said , signaled for a weasel to come down from a nearby tree
["heheheheh *cough* yeah.......perhaps I'm just *cough* an idiot......but you know what otanev ? You've failed . No way in howl .......am I gonna *cough* go with you ! And did you hear that ? The humans.....are here.....you better run..."]
◊.........Matt , give me the flare gun, and start a fire that way◊
"what're you.....doing?"
◊Fine , round one , you win *shrug* , I'll let the humans take you back , don't think it will be good enough for them if I bring back your lifeless body , you want to stick your head in front of the humans' "law gun" then I have no objection , try to get over that , see for yourself how foolish you are thinking that pet knows anything , after that I'll be back , try not to be as much of a stubborn little kit then◊
She said , then shot the flare straight up in the sky , signal for the humans to come , while the weasel's fire was getting quite big
◊As for a non-pet like yours truly , I prefer somewhere less crowded , see ya then kit◊ She said , then jump through the fire , preventing any chance of being tracked by scent , as the fire getting bigger and bigger
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:"Yeah, sorry we were out for so long.." Aron answered, adjusting the goggles on his head, almost forgetting they were there. He then told Leroy the whole story, and the fact that Flynn's parents wanted to meet a few new people around town.

"Interesting, you gave them my mobile number? I'll keep an ear out for it then.. Had fun, Leslie?" He asks the cat, smiling.
Leslie nodded with a grin. "Yes, Mr Leroy" he said, "I met many others including a Rabit with whapons and a dog with other voices in their head. They was nice as were the wuns without those."
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Anyway, what's for dinner?" He asks, tilting his head. "We didn't have anything over at Flynn's.. Well, at leas I didn't.." Aron says with a wry smile, looking to Leslie.
"It waz only two little Sardines" he said, hands behind his back, watching his feet.
~\Rook/~ wrote: ...Leroy sighed, then went after him until the hallway. He stood for a moment, then turned to see Leslie was still there. "Sorry, Leslie, Aron's still a bit sore about Vera.. Does chicken sound good for dinner?"
Leslie nodded happily then the smile dropped as he heard the thumping of the chopper blades (on the one looking for the fighters in the woods). He shrunk away as he looked upwards to the ceiling. He could hear mommy saying something through that loud sound about 'here being good' and 'this area of the country being full of pets so he'd be safe' and then that sound going away before he woke.

His eyes widened as he shook slightly. "Think I hav bean in wun of them" he stated uncertainly. "Wh...Wh..what iz it?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Hlaoroo wrote:Seeing all the other pets leaving, Flynn asks Koa, Zanna and Pyre (the three remaining pets) whether or not they thought they should follow.

~~~~
Joan and John farewell each of the pets as they pass through the kitchen, reminding Roo and Mercury to be back by 6 for dinner.

~~~~
Although there was no response from Doc, Piper judges from the conversation of the rangers that he's now helping them and should be OK.
"Thank you for helping us, sir. I suppose I'd better get back to the shop and help Dad clean up. Would you please let us know of any developments or if you find them?"
"I'll be back in plenty of time!" Mercury mewled as he made his way fully outside
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "Is that Ms.Cougar from yesterday ? I heard you're trying to adopt her ,am I right?"
I think i has succeeded. would to like to speak to her? she does seem fond of your fox.
Kandi hands the phone over to Senka.
just hold this up to your ear an speak like i was, then listen.

~~~~~~

serence ice fox wrote:She said , then shot the flare straight up in the sky , signal for the humans to come , while the weasel's fire was getting quite big
◊As for a non-pet like yours truly , I prefer somewhere less crowded , see ya then kit◊ She said , then jump through the fire , preventing any chance of being tracked by scent , as the fire getting bigger and bigger

[This is sheriff air unit1 to dispatch. I have a distress flare. 30 to 40 yards into the woods. Flir shows 3 subjects at the location of the flare. Dispatch fire units to this location, flare has started a wild fire... ]

you hear that wolf? the woods have been set on fire!
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar shook her head furiously. "I need to get home, before it gets dark." Continuing to march into the forest.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Yeah, sorry we were out for so long.." Aron answered, adjusting the goggles on his head, almost forgetting they were there. He then told Leroy the whole story, and the fact that Flynn's parents wanted to meet a few new people around town.

Leslie nodded with a grin. "Yes, Mr Leroy" he said, "I met many others including a Rabit with whapons and a dog with other voices in their head. They was nice as were the wuns without those."
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Anyway, what's for dinner?" He asks, tilting his head. "We didn't have anything over at Flynn's.. Well, at leas I didn't.." Aron says with a wry smile, looking to Leslie.
"It waz only two little Sardines" he said, hands behind his back, watching his feet.
~\Rook/~ wrote: ...Leroy sighed, then went after him until the hallway. He stood for a moment, then turned to see Leslie was still there. "Sorry, Leslie, Aron's still a bit sore about Vera.. Does chicken sound good for dinner?"
Leslie nodded happily then the smile dropped as he heard the thumping of the chopper blades (on the one looking for the fighters in the woods). He shrunk away as he looked upwards to the ceiling. He could hear mommy saying something through that loud sound about 'here being good' and 'this area of the country being full of pets so he'd be safe' and then that sound going away before he woke.

His eyes widened as he shook slightly. "Think I hav bean in wun of them" he stated uncertainly. "Wh...Wh..what iz it?"
Leroy looks up, staying quiet as the helicopter passes over. "Why on earth are helicopters flying around at this time?" He questioned out loud. He shook his head and looked to Leslie again.

"Hm? You think you've been in a helicopter?" He asks the cat, walking over to him and kneeling down to his height.

-~-

Aron lay on his bed, head on his arms, staring out the window behind his bed.

I shouldn't of shouted at him.. He was protecting me, is all.. I know I can be emotional.. And I was for the first four, five months.. He thought, sighing. Why does it bother me so much? Shes.. Gone. It should be easier now it's been many years.. But it isn't.." He looks over to the other bed, the covers and pillows placed cleanly.

Hm, her bed was always neatly folded and placed.. Well, she was a perfectionist..

She told me while she was in the shelter, she didn't even sleep. She just sat there at the gate of her holding area, staring out, waiting for a new home.. That was until Leroy came along..

["How much is this one?" "Oh, uh.. Let me check.. Here!" "Alright, I'll take her.." "Oh, uh, really? Ok then.. Just sign here.."]

When he brought her home the same day, I was elated to have a friend.. My first friend..

["H-Hi.. I'm Aron, w-what's your name?" "Vera.." "Well, I-It's ah, very nice to meet you!" "Oh-Okay, n-nice to meet you too, A-Aron.."]

She was so nervous that day.. Who could blame her? Well, so was I.. But that grew into a great friendship.. If only it could of lasted into something more..

A visible tear welled in Aron's eye, he wiped it away then turned back to the window.

I miss you, so much.. Vera..

"I miss you too, Aron.."

Aron's head whizzes around, he scans the room to find nothing. His face saddens, then he buries his head into a pillow..

(Ooc: I am SO good at making an atmosphere.. Wow do I feel depressed.. T_T )
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie nodded. He was still nervous about the things but. "I...I waz asslep but... I fink I hear that nois and Mommy saying heer waz gud for me two be left." He shook. "Then I hear nois agane. Geting furfur away... It took mommy!!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn suddenly notices Rusty watching from the doorway.
"Oh, I'm sorry, Rusty. How long have you been there? Come on in. We were just wondering if we should all go to try to cheer up Hutch or if it would be better to let him just talk to Roo since he knows her better."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

"Not that long actually, but thank you!" Rusty said between the last few mouthfuls of jerky and walking into the room, "If he Hutch needs cheering up, what about giving him something happy? That usually works, right?"
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"What sort of happy thing?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:Seeing all the other pets leaving, Flynn asks Koa, Zanna and Pyre (the three remaining pets) whether or not they thought they should follow.

~~~~

~~~~
"I'll help clean up the shop," Lucky volunteered.
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:[quote="serence ice fox]
"Is that Ms.Cougar from yesterday ? I heard you're trying to adopt her ,am I right?"
I think i have succeeded. Would to like to speak to her? she does seem fond of your fox.
Kandi hands the phone over to Senka.
just hold this up to your ear an speak like i was, then listen.[/quote][/quote]

"Rawr...". Senka says dryly into the phone, holding it up to her ear.
"So your Nadia's owner.".

------------------

"I think ima go to the park.". Zanna said thoughtfully. And with that she waved bye to everyone, thanked Flynn for having her over, and heard for the door.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie nodded. He was still nervous about the things but. "I...I waz asslep but... I fink I hear that nois and Mommy saying heer waz gud for me two be left." He shook. "Then I hear nois agane. Geting furfur away... It took mommy!!"
Leroy places a comforting hand on Leslie's shoulder. "Hey, hey, it's okay.. No other helicopter is gonna take anyone else away, you're safe.. that's what mattered to your mum, right?" He says soothingly. "Was there anyone else with your mum when she went into the helicopter? Can you remember? It's okay if you can't.."

-~-

Aron rolls over, staring at the ceiling.

What was that? Am I going crazy? I swore.. He thinks to himself, rolling onto his side. Maybe I'm just that tired.. I should go get something to drink..

He rises, his footpads hit the floor with a light thud. He pads past Vera's old bed and out the room, stopping in the doorway and looking back one more time.

As Aron rounds the corner, Leroy and Leslie are talking, Leroy seemingly calming Leslie down. Maybe me shouting at Leroy upset him.. I seem to be doing that a lot today.. Upsetting people.. He slips past into the kitchen.

He quietly moves a chair to reach the sink,with glass in paw from the cupboard above, he pours himself a drink.

I wish pets could take aspirin.. He slowly gulps down the liquid, soothing his throat. Mm, that's better.. Maybe some more.. He turns the tap again, pouring himself another helping..
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie nodded. He was still nervous about the things but. "I...I waz asslep but... I fink I hear that nois and Mommy saying heer waz gud for me two be left." He shook. "Then I hear nois agane. Geting furfur away... It took mommy!!"
Leroy places a comforting hand on Leslie's shoulder. "Hey, hey, it's okay.. No other helicopter is gonna take anyone else away, you're safe.. that's what mattered to your mum, right?" He says soothingly. "Was there anyone else with your mum when she went into the helicopter? Can you remember? It's okay if you can't.."
Leslie shook his head but sniffed as well. "Had two be sumwun else there. I was still eyes closed and.. Mommy sayd 'he' mening 'me' so talk in to sumwun?" He shook himself free of the melancholy and looked at Leroy with a smile. "Sum pets I met on roads say she dumped me as she no longr cared. Did not believe them an', now, I's pruved left!"
-~-
~\Rook/~ wrote:
As Aron rounds the corner, Leroy and Leslie are talking, Leroy seemingly calming Leslie down. Maybe me shouting at Leroy upset him.. I seem to be doing that a lot today.. Upsetting people.. He slips past into the kitchen.

He quietly moves a chair to reach the sink,with glass in paw from the cupboard above, he pours himself a drink.

I wish pets could take aspirin.. He slowly gulps down the liquid, soothing his throat. Mm, that's better.. Maybe some more.. He turns the tap again, pouring himself another helping..
After reassuring Leroy that he was OK, Leslie twisted an ear at the sound of the tap and recalled that, with all he'd eaten today, he'd not drunk anything much so, with a mention that any food was good food, Leslie headed for the kitchen and asked Aron if he could have a glass too. "You r OK, Ar?" He asked hopefully.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote: [This is sheriff air unit1 to dispatch. I have a distress flare. 30 to 40 yards into the woods. Flir shows 3 subjects at the location of the flare. Dispatch fire units to this location, flare has started a wild fire... ]

you hear that wolf? the woods have been set on fire!
As Doc was hopping fences the edge of the treeline came into view along with the other officers but Doc paid no mind to them but as the officer behind him warned him and a light shot up into the sky he just stopped and looked back at the officer
"That's not going to be a problem for you humans is it?"
As he said this he could faintly smell burning wood along with the fresh smell of crimson.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Alright. See you later, Zanna." Flynn waves back.

~~~~
"Thank you, Lucky. Let's see what still needs doing." After saying goodbye to Ranger Friday, Piper leads the way back to the shop. By the time she arrives, Richard has carefully set the broken vase in his workshop and finished on the phone with the builders.
"The builders won't be able to fix the door until tomorrow morning. We're going to have to rig something temporary until then." He sighs as he surveys the shop. "Look at this mess. Where do we begin? Piper, could you sweep up that broken statuette?" Richard picks up the broken halves of the hat stand and turns to carry them out the back.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury, having list track of Hutch, decided to wander back inside to wait until he saw the dog again