HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre walks outside to see Flynn talking to Travis, Rusty, and Ryyn. "Hey, guys. What's going on?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"The tag says $10." Koa sits on the bed while holding onto the bunny. "It's just the right size for me. Me and Powder will be very comfortable."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Of course, sorry. It's just I have a wife and a pet rabbit and I don't fancy the idea of anyone taking potshots at them."
I wouldn't that happening as well Sir.
Roarin wrote:Senka held out her paw in an almost mechanical fashion, straightly outstretched, claws retracted.
"Hello Mr.Ranger Friday.". She paused, looking unsure for a moment and turned her neck to look at Kandi.
"Am I doing it right?"
Yes Senka, you are.
You are indeed Ma'am, very well. something you have been doing out in the wilds?
Roarin wrote:"As long as they don't come back.". Her claws reflexively extended for a second.

Actually i would, so i can catch them and put them in jail. That is a place with cages for humans.
Officer Friday says without wincing at the pricking of the claw tips.

So getting to the reason why i'm here. Are you sure you want to leave the wilds and come live among us? Even now, that the poachers have left the area?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I think Ryyn and Travis were about to play catch with that stick. Can we join in?"

~~~~
Joan checks the price on the bed. "It's cheaper than a full-sized bed too. Plus, being smaller sized, it will give you plenty of room in your room for... whatever... Wait, Powder? You named the bunny Powder?" Joan tries, somewhat unsuccessfully to hide a smile, hoping Koa won't notice. To distract herself and to suppress the smile she looks around the shop. Her eye settles on a rack of blank tags.
"That's another thing we'll need - a new tag for you. Do you want to try to match the old one or shall we try something new?"

Sensing that he won't get anything more from Mr. Friday and that Senka would probably rather have one less human to deal with, John excuses himself and crosses over to Joan and Koa.
"How's it going? Finding everything?" Joan replies that they are and shows John the gear they've found. Noticing Roo watching from the corner of her eye, she beckons her over.
"How did it go? Did you manage to sort out a place to stay?"

~~~~
Before the wolf can respond, Piper suddenly stops tinkling and turns to Lucky. I'm sorry, Lucky. I just realised you've been rather sidelined since you got here, haven't you? First there was Aron and now Doc - no offense, Doc. I didn't mean to do that, Lucky. Sorry..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"This one is nice." He picks up a pine tree tag. "Though my name is that of a different tree."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Don't worry, it's fine," replied Lucky, "Just being around you is all I need." He blushed and quickly added, "Hanging out with you I mean."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie crossed over to the fallen playne and picked it up. The engine started again so he dropped it back onto the grass and gave it a little hiss before recalling the way Ar had started the magic going and he used the control to turn it off before he carefully picked it up and examined it to make sure he'd not added any new dinks. No, he thought, not new ones to be seen. He looked at the now empty street and croosed back to Ar. "It is not hurt" he said sheepishly. "Is it food time or is there time to hide and seek in the rows of hawses?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Unless I can pull some serious magic and suddenly turn human, neither of us have anywhere to stay.
Roo nods at the guy and offers her paw.
Roo Times. Nice to meet you, Mr... Porter?
Roo guesses.
-typed on xbox. I might be able to update at night. ah well, if I am gone for too long, just answer for Hutch and Roo.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"A Koa is a tree? I did not know that. Well then I suppose it would make sense to try to find a tag in the shape of a Koa... perhaps we can find one online. We'll look later."

"John, please. Mr. Porter was my grandfather." John shakes the proffered paw and exchanges looks with his wife, both reading the other's thoughts.
"Well, I suppose you'd better bunk with us for a while. We can't just leave you on the street. You might have to share a room though."

~~~~
Piper blushes too. "That's very sweet of you to say so." Feeling a little awkward she changes the subject. "What do you think of the violin, Doc?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote: Piper blushes too. "That's very sweet of you to say so." Feeling a little awkward she changes the subject. "What do you think of the violin, Doc?"
Doc had thought for a second of what they could play then It came to him but before he could inquire he listened to piper and realized that Lucky was left out though he tried to hold down a chuckle seeing Lucky go on, he tried to cover it but Doc caught it, he smiled and then looked at the violin admiring it up close then carefully took it out of its case and inspected it. It was a bit small for his paws but after some adjusting he was able to get a somewhat comfortable grasp and after a moment he took the bow and ran it across the strings getting a feel for the instrument and hearing its sound brought on yet a wider smile, it was well tuned and good to go. Doc then looked over at Piper
"Do you know Beethoven's Rondo for Violin and Piano? Wo0 41 in G Major?"

(Here's how the song goes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpVKknMGfvw )
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm not familiar with that one. Do you know Vivaldi's "Spring"?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Oh, no. We couldn't do that. We've bothered you enough. I'm sure we can find SOME hotel. Roo replies. She pulls up her phone and google's the closest motels and such. She looks at her findings in annoyance.
All the motels require a collar and leash. Hutch won't wear one. Not after...
Roo thinks before saying any more.
It's not important. But I do think we'll need a place to stay. Besides, this could give us a chance to do some research, with your permission.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I'm not familiar with that one. Do you know Vivaldi's "Spring"?"
Doc smiled and gave a nod
"Of Course. Quite a classic"
Doc plucked through the strings for a second before bringing the bow up and slowly starting, keeping it nice and smooth he tried to get in the rhythm and speed up to normal tempo and after a moment he looked at Piper and waited to see if she would join in.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I think Ryyn and Travis were about to play catch with that stick. Can we join in?"
Travis casually shrugs, not minding the company, nor Flynn's initial suggestion of using a tennis ball, at all.

The taciturn husky glances down to her paw that is holding the stick. Surveying it for a very brief moment, she soon narrows her icy, penetrating stare, looking down upon it in such an intimidating manner. It was almost as if she were implying -- without saying much -- that its mere existence as a small, but humble tree branch did not satisfy the group's standards. No sir.

"I... don't have a tennis ball, though," she mentions meekly with a low, somnolent tone.

"I left it at the precinct, along with most of my other stuff."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, it's no trouble. We have a big house. Besides, having you two to help hunt through and sort out the stuff in the garage and loft would be very handy." John turns to the clerk behind the counter and pays for the items and then follows another employee as he wheels a flat-packed version of the bed out to the car. After some wrestling he and manages to load it onto the roofrack of the car and tie it on with the straps which John keeps in the boot. Reentering the shop he asks if everyone is ready to go.
"I am. Koa? Roo? Where's Hutch gone?" replies Joan.

~~~~
Piper waits until Doc reaches the end of the phrase and then joins in smoothly, adding in some base and harmonies to complement the violin's melody. As she plays she becomes engrossed in the music, hearing nothing but the voices of the strings and seeing nothing but the keys in front of her. After the song ends she lets out an involuntary sigh.
"That was good. You play really well, Doc."

~~~~
"We have one. Mum got into tennis at one stage but she hasn't played in a while." Flynn disappears into the house for a few moments and then returns with the ball.
"I can throw much better than I can kick. Here, catch! He throws the ball to Travis in a light underarm swing .
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Knowing that Senka can manage around humans now , ironically better than she would around a human with a law-related job , Nadia knew she didn't have anything to worry about anymore , and decided to just....leave !
Hlaoroo wrote: After some wrestling he and manages to load it onto the roofrack of the car and tie it on with the straps which John keeps in the boot. Reentering the shop he asks if everyone is ready to go.
"well , it's been nice meeting you all here , bye for now Mr.Porter " the white fox said , passing John and headed for the door .
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Powder and I are ready. I don't know where that other reporter went."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:..Leslie fidgeted with the controller until he felt he had a good grip on it. It was a bit heavy but... He pushes the thwottle up to go fast as he recalls that is what Ar did to get it off the ground and it unsteadily sets off on it's way into the air. Leslie pushes it around to iit's right and fiddles with the stick over the next few minutes, keeping the little thing high in the air where it cannot hurt anyone - except budgiepeople - and where he can see it as that happy sound comes from him again. "Is probably best if you land it, Ar" he admitted, offering the controls back to Aron.. But, with Aron looking a little wistful, Leslie decided he'd keep the little metal birdy in the air a bit longer as he wondered what Aron was thinking about. He took a moment to peek around at the early orange sky that spoke of the yellow ball son beginning to dip behind the hoe-rye-son so the white marble could come out to play. He liked the hawses here. They were all much smaller than the tall things he remembered from way back when and the smells were less trapped here. He wondered if Aron was thinking of the places he had come from too but put that to one side as the playne came lower and he pulled it around so it zipped a few feet over a pet's head. “Sorry” he said before bringing 'birdy' in for a landing. He kept it as straight as he knew how and brought it onto the pavement where it bounced up off the ground and onto the grass before landing on the grass and tipping onto its' roof. “Oops.” Leslie crossed over to the fallen playne and picked it up. The engine started again so he dropped it back onto the grass and gave it a little hiss before recalling the way Ar had started the magic going and he used the control to turn it off before he carefully picked it up and examined it to make sure he'd not added any new dinks. No, he thought, not new ones to be seen. He looked at the now empty street and crossed back to Ar. "It is not hurt" he said sheepishly. "Is it food time or is there time to hide and seek in the rows of hawses?"
Aron looks to Leslie after he crosses back from picking up the plane. "Hm? Sorry, I guess I spaced out for a while.." He says, looking around. "And yeah, it's getting dark.. We should probably head inside." He adds, taking the plane and controller from Leslie before they head inside..

---

Inside, Aron asks Leslie to shut the door, for his hands were full. "..Right, I'll go put this away. I think Leroy is in the livingroom, I can hear the TV. Go ask him what's for dinner.." he says after Leslie closes the door.

In the livingroom, Leroy is sitting in his armchair, watching TV. He turns to look at Leslie as he enters. "Ah, Leslie, had fun outside?" He asks, gesturing to a seat for him to sit on.

(Ooc: SO sorry I haven't been posting.. T_T)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Argent

Post by Argent »

A rusty face peers briefly out of the garage.

"Are they back yet? No? Wake me up when they get here."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote: Aron looks to Leslie after he crosses back from picking up the plane. "Hm? Sorry, I guess I spaced out for a while.." He says, looking around. "And yeah, it's getting dark.. We should probably head inside." He adds, taking the plane and controller from Leslie before they head inside..

---

Inside, Aron asks Leslie to shut the door, for his hands were full. "..Right, I'll go put this away. I think Leroy is in the livingroom, I can hear the TV. Go ask him what's for dinner.." he says after Leslie closes the door.

In the livingroom, Leroy is sitting in his armchair, watching TV. He turns to look at Leslie as he enters. "Ah, Leslie, had fun outside?" He asks, gesturing to a seat for him to sit on.

(Ooc: SO sorry I haven't been posting.. T_T)
((OOC, it's not a real problem. Sometimes blocks affect us all))

"I have been, Mister Leroy, Sir" Leslie replied, perching atop the chair like he's not totally sure how to sit properly. "Been having fun with a playne. But Aron and me were wondering if it it is time to eat?" Leslie glanced at the TV and wondered again as to how the little figures got in there. "It shows peoples and pets from all over the world?" He smiled. "Bit Magic, innit?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm ready, but Hutch said he found something. I'll give him a text.
Roo pulls out her phone, taps the screen a couple times, then sends the message.
He's got the message.
Roo watched as the white fox left.
Does she not see me, or something? I mean, Hutch walked right past them in a Spiderman costume. Not a single reaction. Is that just normal here?
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Yeah," agreed Lucky, "You're both very good."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"See you, Nadia." waves John. "I have no idea." replies John in response to Roo's question. "But if there's one thing that life has taught me it's that you've gotta expect all sorts. So where will Hutch meet us?" John leads the way out to the car and, unlocking it, climbs in.

~~~~
"Not yet. They can't be far off though. We'll let you know." replies Flynn.

~~~~
"Thank you, Lucky. Are you sure you don't want to learn to play too? I'd be glad to teach you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper waits until Doc reaches the end of the phrase and then joins in smoothly, adding in some base and harmonies to complement the violin's melody. As she plays she becomes engrossed in the music, hearing nothing but the voices of the strings and seeing nothing but the keys in front of her. After the song ends she lets out an involuntary sigh.
WeirdGamer wrote:"Yeah," agreed Lucky, "You're both very good."

After Doc was finished he smiled and took a fake half bow
"Thank you, and same to you Pipe that was excellent!"
Hlaoroo wrote: "Thank you, Lucky. Are you sure you don't want to learn to play too? I'd be glad to teach you."
Doc turned to Lucky
"It's a wonderful feeling, you should try it"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

At the house, probably. Unless you have other plans.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"I... don't know yet." She answered, her expression looked troubled. Though she was aware of the predicament she was in, she had avoided asking that very same question to herself.
"And just cause I have this" touching the collar. "doesn't mean I've decided yet. Kandi made me get one." She added quickly, hoping to clarify that she was still on the fence.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Marine Fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:Piper waits until Doc reaches the end of the phrase and then joins in smoothly, adding in some base and harmonies to complement the violin's melody. As she plays she becomes engrossed in the music, hearing nothing but the voices of the strings and seeing nothing but the keys in front of her. After the song ends she lets out an involuntary sigh.
WeirdGamer wrote:"Yeah," agreed Lucky, "You're both very good."

After Doc was finished he smiled and took a fake half bow
"Thank you, and same to you Pipe that was excellent!"
Hlaoroo wrote: "Thank you, Lucky. Are you sure you don't want to learn to play too? I'd be glad to teach you."
Doc turned to Lucky
"It's a wonderful feeling, you should try it"
"Well," said Lucky nervously, "I suppose. I mean, there was always one instrument I always wanted to play."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

No, that will work. We've got to stop by the house to pick up Sixtoes before we take Koa to the vets for a checkup anyway."

~~~~
"And what is that? If we have one I'll do my best to teach you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Well," said Lucky somewhat embarrassed, "It's the ukulele."

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

WeirdGamer wrote:"Well," said Lucky somewhat embarrassed, "It's the ukulele."
Doc saw the embarrassment and gave a warm smile
"That's a great instrument! Relaxing, easy, comfortable, and even better, all the females dig a guy with a ukulele"
He laughed a little at the end, trying to sound matter of factly.
Last edited by Marine Fox on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:"I... don't know yet." She answered, her expression looked troubled. Though she was aware of the predicament she was in, she had avoided asking that very same question to herself.
"And just cause I have this" touching the collar. "doesn't mean I've decided yet. Kandi made me get one." She added quickly, hoping to clarify that she was still on the fence.
Well you will need to wear that if your going to live among the rest of us as a pet.
So why did you want to do this in the first place, if your undecided about it now?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Seeing Pyre and Flynn come back, Ryze decided to take a walk. "Hey guys I'm going to walk around town for a bit, I'll be back later." she said, standing up. "Okay. Bye Ryze!" Pyre called as Ryze walked away. She walked for awhile, and as she walked around the town square, Ryze saw an antique shop. "Hello?" she called as she walked inside.
(OOC: I typed this all on my Wii. I'm really proud of myself right now.)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch received the message and stood up from the swing.
You'd think sitting around in a spiderman costume would attract attention.
Hutch left the park with a wave to the pidgeons sitting on the swing.
He passed a couple cars, but not a lot of activity was going on.
Hutch passed someone he met at the house earlier.
He waved hello from the other side of the street.
Whether she noticed or not, Hutch didn't wait around.
-------
Alright, then. Do you want us to tag along? Or stay at the house?
Roo asked.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, ukeleles are cool. In fact, there's even a whole orchestra which plays nothign but ukelele. I can teach you that if you like. I don't have one in the shop but I do have one upstairs. When would you like to start?" Hearing the door open, and a voice calling she excuses herself from Doc and Lucky and makes her way bac through the shop to the counter.
"Hello. Welcome to Brookley Antiques and Restorations. I'm Piper. How can I help you?"

~~~~
"Well it's Koa's appointment so it's up to him but given that it is a private medical consultation it's probably best that you wait at home. Flynn and I will also be at home so you don't have to worry about being alone or bored."
John pulls the car into the driveway and eases to a stop in front of the house. Getting out, he and Joan politely open the back doors for the pets to get out.
"Here we are. We have five minutes to unpack the car and then we'd better get going again so you're not late, Koa." So saying, he and Joan untie bed from the car and then manage to manhandle it into the house where they leave it leaning against the wall in the hallway. Joan returns to the car to get the lead and shampoo while John goes to find Flynn.
Since Flynn is still on the lawn out the back it doesn't take long.
"Hey, Flynn. We're back."
"Hey, Dad. How'd it go?"
"We got through the courthouse eventually, surprisingly. So Koa is now officially ours, although they can't put it in their computer until tomorrow unfortunately. but to all intents and purposes he's ours."
"Well that's good. So... now what?"
"Now? I take Koa and Sixtoes to the vets and then we go out for dinner. Er, where is Sixtoes?"
"In the garage. I'll grab him." Flynn runs off.
John turns to the rest of the pets. "I have 2 free seats in the car this trip. Does anyone want a life home? Your owners are probably missing you by now."

~~~~
Flynn enters the garage and looks around for the pine marten. "Sixtoes? Where are you? Dad's back. It's time to wake up. Sixtoes?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

The marten is sprawled in the back of the old car, making a kind of whistley snore, dead to the world.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"alright , what do you want?"Nadia coldly asked , stopping a decent distance away from the shop so no one she knows will see.
[◊well , to speak with you of course , just didn't have the chance , with you being so cute in there and all◊] a female black wolf answered in a strange language, coming out from behind a nearby wall
["Do I even know you ?"] The white fox said , in that same language
[◊ oh right , sorry , Muiva , otanev of Muitret Eanul , nice to finally meet you◊]
["I would say the same , but that would be lying . Why are you here ?"]
[◊well I was hoping we could get to know each other better but , to get to the point , *sigh*.....the Eallets Seroines sent me after your teammates returned without you , they wanted you to come back◊]
[All of them ? The Seroines I mean]
[◊No , most of them , along with the Muranul Seroines , had not voiced their opinions in the matter , including Allets Amicedoud◊]
["well then , you've wasted your time for nothing , I'm not spending 4 years of my life just to give up now"]
[◊It's better late than never , you're not the only one being dragged into this , the Sepluv are all worrying about you◊]
["Didn't I make myself clear ? You can go if you want to , but I'm staying"]
[◊Why ? There's no reason for you to even be here . None of us knows if she still lives , and even if that's the case , you saw what she did , if you ever find her , she might not even recog--◊]
The wolf was cut off with a kick in the stomach from the now enraged fox , knocking her back against the wall behind her.
["You know , I've never been a fan of you sopul , but for others' sakes , I was willing to put our differences behind , if you would do the same . Guess that was all for nothing now because you'll be no more after this"]
[◊Na-Nadia , please just listen to me , violence will not get any of us anywhere◊]
["YOU SPOKE OF HER TO ME ! THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO TALK ABOUT!"] She yelled , bringing her claws down on the wolf . Muiva quickly got on her feet , barely missed a fatal strike , but she knew it's not over ....
....There was no stopping this now.....
she needed to run.....
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Time and Dinner passed and Leslie did his best with the nife and fork, forcing himself not to just grab the food and shovel it in. Aron had to correct him on how to cut with the nife and he noted how the fork had curved mettle spikes like his claws. He also worked out not to bite the fork as it didn't taste nice. He helped with the dishes and Aron showed him where to put things in the cup boards. Leslie wondered why they were called that when the Cups were not kept there and he tried his hardest and only broke one plate and Aron showed him how to dispose of it in a pedal bin.

After three minutes of playing with the bin, Leslie nipped off back to mister Leroy. "May I go look around neighbarhood?" he asked. Leroy pointed out it was getting dark. Leslie frowned. "I can see in the dark as good as in the light."

With a reassurance that he wouldn't be out long and a clean jacket on and a promise that he wouldn't go far - only as far as the swing park and Aron could join him after he was done doing what he was doing, Leslie headed out into the early evening and followed his own memories. He never forgot a trail he'd walked and this one took him towards the park and the swings. Partly it was to play and partly... It was interest. Curiosity. He was sure someone had been watching him last night. Time to find out. He decided that he'd open the gate... tomorrow as he hurdled the fence and sat on the swing next to a human child. Hmm, he thought, the baff had done it's work. The... female? was not holding her upper muzzle thing and panting. the older human female... yes, the bumps said that was a mommy age one... watched him carefully as he swung next to her kit and on his own after she'd left the park.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury pounced on the flying ball, tumbling with it to the ground. Purring, the cat toyed with the ball like a mouse, then stopping as he realized he was making a spectacle of himself, "Oh, uh, my dad is out of town for a while; so I could use a temporary home." He chuckled
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John suppresses a smile at the cat's antics. "That's right. I forgot. We talked about that last night, didn't we? Anybody else want a lift?"

~~~~
Following the snore to its source, Flynn finds Sixtoes in the back of the car with Zanna still sniffing around.
"Hey, Zanna. Found anything interesting? Sixtoes, it's time to wake up... Sixtoes?" He gives the pine marten a little shake. "Sixtoes?" A harder shake. "SIXTOES!" There's still no response so Flynn finds an old tin cup in a nearby box and fills it from the tap at the corner of the house. Returning to the car, he trickles some water onto the big weasel's head, careful not to spill any on the leather seats. Still getting no response, he pours a few drops into the mustelid's open mouth.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar huddled low in the bushes, ears pricked as she tracked her prey. She had been in the area a short while and had came across some interesting foot prints. With no sign of the human she was tracking she leaped from the bush and crouched next to the footprints, taking note of the direction, shape and depth, 'Either this human is very large, or carrying something extremely heavy'. Thinking this to herself she followed the tracks, pushing back a bush the lapine spotted something she couldn't quite make out, stalking closer she poked the large metal contraption with the tip of her bow. What on earth, she pushed some leaves off the metal to reveal it clearly- and recognized it instantly, "That's not good." It was a bear trap, a large metal bear trap with huge teeth. "Something is very wrong here-" She was cut off by a very quite rustle, ears pricked and she stood upright immediately, a figure charged from the bush with a net aimed for the doe. "YIKES!" Radar yelled as she jumped back and darted out of the forest, hearing the poacher close on her tail. Exiting the forest and lurching down into a back alley and climbed quickly over a wooden fence and to the other side. Collapsing on the other side she lay with her back against the wood, panting heavily. This was probably a good idea to work out where she was, but upon looking up she saw she was in a garden of a house, (Flynn's back garden) "Uh-oh." Not wanting to go back over the fence where the poacher was looking for her she creeped over to the backdoor of the house and entered it. 'I'll go through the garage.' She creeped through on her hands and feet to the garage door that connected to the house and carefully opened the door. Not expecting anyone to be in the garage, she just wanted to leave. Creeping around the side of a car she suddenly heard a voice 'Hey, Zanna. Found anything interesting? Sixtoes, it's time to wake up... Sixtoes? Sixtoes, SIXTOES' Startled the rabbit jumped up from her crawling and drew her bow and aimed it across the car to the rabbit stood opposite. She stood there in shock panting, trying to compose herself.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'