HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"More than one... what?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh I don't know human nosepads don't look any worse than cows or horses. And it's not nice to talk about it like that they can't help it if their pelt is so coarse and patchy. I guess I can wait that long but I probably can't do much good digging through these pictures I figure we need actual humans to do the search 'cos they're more familiar with their own faces makes sense right?"

The marten ambles over to the old car and crawls into the back seat to take a nap.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"More than one... what?"
"huh ? Oh nothing , don't mind that , that was just me thinking out loud , hehehehe"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie paused for a moment on his leaf and meat sandwich, chewing slowly as his brain processed the word and the name. He recalled the 'hiss' sound humans made was two letter 's's together and... "Mommy?" he asked, a bit of lettuce spitting out as he said it. Keeping hold of the sandwich he darted quickly around the side of the computer to see if she was behind it. "Oh" he said unhappily, "it is like the teevees in the shop. What is seen is not always really there?" He looked up at Leroy hopefully. "What does it say?" He chomped on the sandwich hard and bit his finger, which he waved to get rid of the hurt as his mouth held the bread.
Leroy almost fell off his chair when the young cat jumped onto the desk. "Whoa! W-well, that's a definitive 'yes' then.." Leroy said, wiping his brow with the back of his hand. "..anyway, it doesn't say much, not even who she worked for, just that she's gone missing, and which town it was.. Which is actually very far away from here.." Leroy finished, reading the screen.

"So that means we can't go find her?" Aron asks, leaning over the side of the chair to read the screen himself.

"That's exactly correct, Aron.. I'm sorry, Leslie. The best thing we can do is keep an eye on the news and see if the police come up with something.." Leroy says solemnly, hanging his head slightly.

Aron did the same, then looked to Leslie."well, you can stay here as long as needed, right, Leroy?" Aron says cheerily.

Leroy nods and smiles a little. "Yes, as long as you like."
"I will try not to get in the way, Mister Leroy!" Leslie replied, hopping down to the floor. He knew that 'very far away' was a distance he couldn't travel - even humans seemed to have trouble with it as he'd heard some say they were going 'far away' from wherever they were and were 'never coming back!' It was normally the young grown humans saying it. But the letter said that Mommy wanted him safe and Mr Leroy and Aron seemed as safe as he would get. "It is a nice home you have here." He swallowed the rest of the food and licked his nipped finger. "We can go out and play or is there things to do, sir?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

-In reply to Joan- "Your not the only one who disagrees with Hutch on the Doctor.
But, the thing is, we think either the owner had found a civil war bunker and hid the stuff in the tunnels, or we are wasting our time on it. What we've heard so far is that the tunnels only have a little bit of exploring about them, which means anything could be under there. Even if it isn't civil war artifacts."
Roo thinks for a short time, then says "Orange soda smuggling? That means maybe a long forgotten soda brand could be down there. Not just the stash that Flynn and the rest found, but somewhere further."
---
Hutch went to the counter and held his head, shaking a feeling of pressure off. Hutch felt like the walls were closing in on him. He hurriedly played the cashier, than, as casually as be could, walked outside. He hoped it would clear his head, but the cars were setting him off as well. Hutch walked to the Sid of the building, then ran. He held his head, hoping his rapidly growing sense of fear would decrease. It wasn't helping. Hutch clicked up into a ball and sat there shaking. Even then, he was freaking out. Hutch got up and started walking, eyes darting back and forth. He got back to the front and tried to walk away. But then a car drove by, freaking him out even more. Hutch started running down the street, and didn't stop.
When he finally got tired, his anxiety was starting to shrink. He looked to his left, ans saw a small park.
He walk inside, holding the gate open for a small girl and her mother.
Hutch looked around, and noticed a small plank swing. One that was cleverly disguised in the tree.
Hutch pulled it out and tested the swings weight capacity. The swing was sturdy, so Hutch sat down, waiting for his anxiety attack to reside.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"I will try not to get in the way, Mister Leroy!" Leslie replied, hopping down to the floor. He knew that 'very far away' was a distance he couldn't travel - even humans seemed to have trouble with it as he'd heard some say they were going 'far away' from wherever they were and were 'never coming back!' It was normally the young grown humans saying it. But the letter said that Mommy wanted him safe and Mr Leroy and Aron seemed as safe as he would get. "It is a nice home you have here." He swallowed the rest of the food and licked his nipped finger. "We can go out and play or is there things to do, sir?"
Leroy leaned back in his chair. "Well, I'm glad your taking this news very well.. I believe the first thing would be to get you situated in our home. Such as rules, times, and.. Cleanliness.." He said, saying the last gingerly. "..I guess we can start there, with a bath.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote: Leroy leaned back in his chair. "Well, I'm glad your taking this news very well.. I believe the first thing would be to get you situated in our home. Such as rules, times, and.. Cleanliness.." He said, saying the last gingerly. "..I guess we can start there, with a bath.."
"I..." Leslie sighed and hung his head. "I cannot help mommy. I cannot even... f...find Mommy and... and I looked all places I went to. Now you say she is too far away to get to so... But... she... she wanted me safe, sir." He licked his hand and washed the back of his head. "I shall learn times of the clock" he added slowly. "What's a barf?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Leroy frowns and sits forward again. "Well, all I can say about that is you're safe here.. And a 'bath' is, big square bowl in the toilet room, you wash there. You need one, sorry to say. I'll help if you want." He smiles lightly.

"After that, I could, uh.. we can play games and stuff.." Aron says, trying to lighten the mood.
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Leroy frowns and sits forward again. "Well, all I can say about that is you're safe here.. And a 'bath' is, big square bowl in the toilet room, you wash there. You need one, sorry to say. I'll help if you want." He smiles lightly.

"After that, I could, uh.. we can play games and stuff.." Aron says, trying to lighten the mood.
Leslie looked unsure about the Barf thing but decided that he should probably try one. Mommy had taught him about 'House rools' and, if this was one of Mister Leroys', he should try it. "I shall try this, um, barf sir. I think... Mommy would like me to obey house rools." Then he turned to Aron and grinned. "Then we play. promise?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Aron smiles back at Leslie. "I promise!" He says happily.

Leroy slowly gets up out of his chair. "Ah, right. Follow me little one." He says, then walks to the bathroom.
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie followed Leroy around and watched as he turned the water on. He was almost entranced by the cascading effect and reached out to bat the water a few times before the flow ceased. Leslie sniffed at the soap things and sneezed against the wall. "Sorry, Mister Leroy." He sniffed at the water. "Am I to drink it? No. I have seen humans in these...". Tentatively, carefully, he stepped in and tried not to look anxious.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Leroy stopped him for a moment before he stepped in. "Woah, wait a second. Normally you're supposed to take your clothing off? You're still wearing your jacket.." He says, then helps Leslie slip it off. Leroy washes Leslie for a while, the water getting a little murky. "Hm, this remind me of when Aron was still a kit.. He'd slash around and make a fuss about it, he hated having a bath. Well, he was young, like you, and really didn't know any better.." Leroy said as he lightly splashed Leslie on the back, smiling. "And Vera.." Leroy paused. "She used to live with us. Was a rabbit like Aron, but had upward ears." He gestures as such with his hands behind his head. "She was a bright one, I'll give her that. Oh, Vera's a hard subject with Aron, so don't talk about her around him." He warned lightly, pointing to Leslie.

A while later, Leslie was clean. The water in the bath was not. Leroy pulled the plug and the water drained away. "Now, drying is always the fun part.." He smiles, taking a towel from a hanging rack by the bath, and throwing it over Leslie. he rubs, tickles and ruffles the towel over him. When he finishes, Leslie emerges like a big fluff-ball. "Ha! look at you! You're like a dust bunny!" he laughs, smiling. "heh, that's what I used to say to Aron.." He adds, after calming down. "Now, you're jacket's gonna have to go in the wash, so it's clean like you. I guess so is your collar.." he muses, rubbing his chin. He then picks up Leslie's jacket and stands up. "Stay here and dry yourself off, I'll go get you one of Aron's spare collars.." he then leaves the bathroom.

(Ooc: Writing skills are back somewhat.. Yay!)
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Leroy stopped him for a moment before he stepped in. "Woah, wait a second. Normally you're supposed to take your clothing off? You're still wearing your jacket.." He says, then helps Leslie slip it off. Leroy washes Leslie for a while, the water getting a little murky. "Hm, this remind me of when Aron was still a kit.. He'd slash around and make a fuss about it, he hated having a bath. Well, he was young, like you, and really didn't know any better.." Leroy said as he lightly splashed Leslie on the back, smiling. "And Vera.." Leroy paused. "She used to live with us. Was a rabbit like Aron, but had upward ears." He gestures as such with his hands behind his head. "She was a bright one, I'll give her that. Oh, Vera's a hard subject with Aron, so don't talk about her around him." He warned lightly, pointing to Leslie.

A while later, Leslie was clean. The water in the bath was not. Leroy pulled the plug and the water drained away. "Now, drying is always the fun part.." He smiles, taking a towel from a hanging rack by the bath, and throwing it over Leslie. he rubs, tickles and ruffles the towel over him. When he finishes, Leslie emerges like a big fluff-ball. "Ha! look at you! You're like a dust bunny!" he laughs, smiling. "heh, that's what I used to say to Aron.." He adds, after calming down. "Now, you're jacket's gonna have to go in the wash, so it's clean like you. I guess so is your collar.." he muses, rubbing his chin. He then picks up Leslie's jacket and stands up. "Stay here and dry yourself off, I'll go get you one of Aron's spare collars.." he then leaves the bathroom.

(Ooc: Writing skills are back somewhat.. Yay!)
Leslie, despite himself and his initial fears, found himself enjoying the experience and heard an odd, crackling, sound. It took him a little time to reason that he was making the noise as the old human rubbed him down with the towel. It was a sound he probably made on the swings but the wind always twisted the sound so, here, it sounded new and scraggy. He checked the reflected him over in the mirror and gasped as he noted his fur pattern had changed. "Some of my dark browns have gone!" He checked the bath to see if any were in there.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis took a short and immediate glimpse about her surroundings, noticing that it was just her and Ryyn in the yard at the moment. Her glance eventually fell down to her paws, contemplating on what to do for the rest of the day.

She sighed, slightly bored and vexed.

Glancing downward toward neatly-trimmed pasture, Travis trudged silently over to pick up a wooden stick. Perhaps the very same that was thrown earlier, though she wasn't exactly keeping track.

"Hey," she said apathetically, calling out to Ryyn. She held the stick out in front of her, hopefully catching his attention. "Still want to play?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Kandi's cell phone in her pocket, suddenly chirps out the power rangers summon theme.. Beep Beep beep BEep BEep beep!
Hello?. Yes were here.. Yea no riots yet, heh, they must to be used to large ferals roaming around in this town.
Kandi looks up at the aisle marker hanging from the roof.
Were in aisle 4, collars and leashes.
Kandi puts her phone away, back into it's pocket.

Soon Ranger Friday shows up.
Ah there you are, you really are going through with this?
Yes we are.
Kandi says, giving Senka a hug.
Senka, this is Ranger Friday. An this is the cougar, She has chosen the name Senka to go by. shake paws with him honey.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper looks at the grandfather clock tocking quietly next to the tall bookshelf. "Speaking of the shop, it's time for me to head back down again. She collects up the dirty dishes and sets them in the dishwasher. "Shall we?" she gestures towards the stairs and then heads back down and reopens the shop.

~~~~
"True. That would be an advantage." replies Flynn as the Pine Marten heads over to the car. "Well, what now, Pyre?" he enquires?

~~~~
Joan also thinks for a while. "You know, I'd be willing to bet that Al wasn't actually as rich as everyone thought he was. I think it's very possible that there's something else down there..."

"Ranger Friday? John Porter. I was talking to you on the phone earlier about the poachers. Nice to meet you in person." John offers his hand.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie, despite himself and his initial fears, found himself enjoying the experience and heard an odd, crackling, sound. It took him a little time to reason that he was making the noise as the old human rubbed him down with the towel. It was a sound he probably made on the swings but the wind always twisted the sound so, here, it sounded new and scraggy. He checked the reflected him over in the mirror and gasped as he noted his fur pattern had changed. "Some of my dark browns have gone!" He checked the bath to see if any were in there.
Leroy came back in just as Leslie checked the bath. "That's a normal thing to happen, means those dark browns you 'lost' weren't really yours.." He chuckles a bit. "Here, it may be a little big, but it'll do for now. I even shined your tag and put it on it." He holds out a thick, simple dark-leather strap with a steel buckle. Leslie's tag, now looking at least a little cleaner, hung from a small chain looped around the buckle.
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ooh, that's shiny" Leslie said, almost hypnotized by the reflection on the disc as he looked at it and prodded it with a claw before accepting it and putting it back on. Um... What were those words Mommy used to like him to say when people gave him things? There were words she used on the phone for the people who kept calling but she said those were rude words. There were... Ah. "Tank you, Mister Leroy." With that, and after one last quick check for any stray dark bits in the bath, Leslie slid silently from the room to look for Aron and the promised play.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper looks at the grandfather clock tocking quietly next to the tall bookshelf. "Speaking of the shop, it's time for me to head back down again. She collects up the dirty dishes and sets them in the dishwasher. "Shall we?" she gestures towards the stairs and then heads back down and reopens the shop.

~~~~
"True. That would be an advantage." replies Flynn as the Pine Marten heads over to the car. "Well, what now, Pyre?" he enquires?

~~~~
Joan also thinks for a while. "You know, I'd be willing to bet that Al wasn't actually as rich as everyone thought he was. I think it's very possible that there's something else down there..."

"Ranger Friday? John Porter. I was talking to you on the phone earlier about the poachers. Nice to meet you in person." John offers his hand.
Lucky followed Piper downstairs, much more carefully this time. He was thankful he made it down without incident.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ooh, that's shiny" Leslie said, almost hypnotized by the reflection on the disc as he looked at it and prodded it with a claw before accepting it and putting it back on. Um... What were those words Mommy used to like him to say when people gave him things? There were words she used on the phone for the people who kept calling but she said those were rude words. There were... Ah. "Tank you, Mister Leroy." With that, and after one last quick check for any stray dark bits in the bath, Leslie slid silently from the room to look for Aron and the promised play.
Leroy smiles as Leslie takes the collar and puts it on. "No problem. Now, I'll be in the study if you need anything.. Remember; ask." He says. then turns and leaves.

---

Aron is in his room, putting up the poster the owner of that antique shop gave him. He finishes pinning it up and steps off his bed.
"There.." He murmurs to himself, turning to look at it. Tiny bit wonky, but it'll do. Just then, Leslie walked in.
"Hey, Les! Do you mind if I call you Les? It's a shortening of your name, it's known as a 'nickname'. It's a friendly gesture, anyway, what should we play? Hmm.." The rabbit thinks, rubbing the tip of his right ear. "Oh! I know, how about hide 'n' seek? that's always fun! Or, we could play outside with my RC plane! I'll let you have a go. We'll use and old one, just in case of a crash.." He walks over to the large wardrobe dominating the room. He opens one of the doors and pulls out a single-prop plane, the green paint looking rather shabby and a few dents in the wings. "This is 'Aero MkI', my first RC plane. I've had a few 'accidents' with it, but it's held up so far.." He says, putting it down next to him then rummaging for the controller. "But of course, I'll let you decide. So, Hide 'n' seek, or RC plane?" he asks, holding up the controller.
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote: Aron is in his room, putting up the poster the owner of that antique shop gave him. He finishes pinning it up and steps off his bed.
"There.." He murmurs to himself, turning to look at it. Tiny bit wonky, but it'll do. Just then, Leslie walked in.
"Hey, Les! Do you mind if I call you Les? It's a shortening of your name, it's known as a 'nickname'. It's a friendly gesture, anyway, what should we play?

Leslie tried to wrap his brain around the sudden flurry of words from his friend Aron and eventually decided he knew what Aron was meaning. "Sounds Ok." he said before smiling. "Can I call you Ar?"

~\Rook/~ wrote:Hmm.." The rabbit thinks, rubbing the tip of his right ear. "Oh! I know, how about hide 'n' seek? that's always fun! Or, we could play outside with my RC plane! I'll let you have a go. We'll use and old one, just in case of a crash.." He walks over to the large wardrobe dominating the room. He opens one of the doors and pulls out a single-prop plane, the green paint looking rather shabby and a few dents in the wings. "This is 'Aero MkI', my first RC plane. I've had a few 'accidents' with it, but it's held up so far.." He says, putting it down next to him then rummaging for the controller. "But of course, I'll let you decide. So, Hide 'n' seek, or RC plane?" he asks, holding up the controller.
"Um, we could do both?" Leslie asked, scratching his left ear casually. "This first!" he added happily as he pointed to the controller.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Yeah, there has to be something more than just a couple packs of old soda."
Roo quickly slid her phone out of her pocket, then put the phone on her ear.
After a long pause, Roo said "No, no, no... dang it." Roo pocketed her phone.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Recap wrote:"Hey, Les! Do you mind if I call you Les? It's a shortening of your name.." Aron says.

"Sounds Ok." Leslie said before smiling. "Can I call you Ar?"

"..Hide 'n' seek, or RC plane?" Aron asks, holding up the controller.

"Um, we could do both?" Leslie asked, scratching his left ear casually. "This first!" he added happily as he pointed to the controller.
"Great! Let's get started then." Aron says happily. He picks up the plane with his free paw. "..And You can call me Ar if you want!" He adds, smiling, then heads for the front door. "Leroy! Me and Leslie are gonna play in the garden with my RC plane! Call us when dinner's ready!" He shouts before he opens the door and exits onto the porch.

---

A little setup later, Aron and Leslie are standing behind a ready-to-fly plane on the grass in front of the house.

"Okay, let's see if this baby still flies.." Aron says, the most determined face on he's ever done.

The plane whirrs into life as Aron tilts the left stick forward. The plane trundles along the grass for a moment, gaining speed, and before it hits a fence it swoops upward. Airborne! Aron carefully circles the plane around the two's heads, gracefully making a barrel-roll towards the house, just missing the metal roof. The plane sways left and slowly drifts down, back towards the cat and rabbit, with a smooth application of throttle, Aron smoothly lands the plane in front of them.

"And she still lives.. Beautiful as ever, my girl.." Aron cheers, then kneels down to the plane, patting the wing affectionately. "Right, your turn. I'll help you.." he says, passing the controller to Leslie. "Now, the left stick is your throttle, makes you go faster and slower, up for fast, down for slow. the right stick is your ailerons, left and right. this way to go left, that way to go right." Aron says, gesturing to each way and showing him the last by moving the stick. "I know it sounds difficult, but you get used to it. Practice is perfection." He smiles.

(Ooc: I'm proud of this, It's the first time I've spelt ailerons right by myself, no spellchecker! Oh, wait, I did it again!)
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The evening air swiffed Leslie's fur as he went outside with Ar to play with bright eyes. The wind almost surprised him as he almost felt cold without his jacket but he'd seen other pets survive without their pawket clothes so he's sure he can do it too and he watches with amazement as the plane rumbles along the ground and up! Up! Like the budgiemen he's always thought existed it goes in the sky! "Whoooaaaaa... he drawled, before looking to how Ar was doing it. He saw Ar moving his paw fingers on those little twig sticks and the plane upstairs twisted and jumped in reply! It was amazing! magic!
~\Rook/~ wrote: "And she still lives.. Beautiful as ever, my girl.." Aron cheers, then kneels down to the plane, patting the wing affectionately. "Right, your turn. I'll help you.." he says, passing the controller to Leslie. "Now, the left stick is your throttle, makes you go faster and slower, up for fast, down for slow. the right stick is your ailerons, left and right. this way to go left, that way to go right." Aron says, gesturing to each way and showing him the last by moving the stick. "I know it sounds difficult, but you get used to it. Practice is perfection." He smiles.
Leslie fidgeted with the controller until he felt he had a good grip on it. It was a bit heavy but... He pushes the thwottle up to go fast as he recalls that is what Ar did to get it off the ground and it unsteadily sets off on it's way into the air. Leslie pushes it around to iit's right and fiddles with the stick over the next few minutes, keeping the little thing high in the air where it cannot hurt anyone - except budgiepeople - and where he can see it as that happy sound comes from him again. "Is probably best if you land it, Ar" he admitted, offering the controls back to Aron.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hlaoroo wrote:"True. That would be an advantage." replies Flynn as the Pine Marten heads over to the car. "Well, what now, Pyre?" he enquires?
"I guess we could go see what the others are doing outside." Pyre suggested.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper looks at the grandfather clock tocking quietly next to the tall bookshelf. "Speaking of the shop, it's time for me to head back down again. She collects up the dirty dishes and sets them in the dishwasher. "Shall we?" she gestures towards the stairs and then heads back down and reopens the shop.
WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky followed Piper downstairs, much more carefully this time. He was thankful he made it down without incident.
"Sounds good"
Doc followed the two downstairs, though as he was going down Doc watched closely if Lucky was going to trip but when they cleared the stairs he eased up and relaxed.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Ranger Friday? John Porter. I was talking to you on the phone earlier about the poachers. Nice to meet you in person." John offers his hand.
Good to meet you sir. You say that you have encountered more poachers about?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Everything alright?" asks Joan after Roo hangs up the phone.

"No, no, there's no more. I was wondering if there was any news of the same ones or if their hideout was anywhere near my home. I've moved into Winston House, down the end of Freedom Drive, and it's right on the edge of the woods so... I just wanted to make sure my family was safe."

~~~~
"Why not?" asks Flynn. He exits the garage and sees Travis waving a stick at Ryyn.
"Hey, guys. Sorry we kinda left you in the lurch there. What're you up to?"

~~~~
Piper removes the clock from the window, flips the "closed" sign back to "open" and unlocks the door. "Now what... Do you want to see that vioin? It's an imitation Stradivarius made in Mirecourt during the late 1920's. We have certificates of authenticity from several reputable luthiers so we know it's what it claims to be. You can try it out if you want." she says to Doc.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Everything alright?" asks Joan after Roo hangs up the phone.

"No, no, there's no more. I was wondering if there was any news of the same ones or if their hideout was anywhere near my home. I've moved into Winston House, down the end of Freedom Drive, and it's right on the edge of the woods so... I just wanted to make sure my family was safe."

Well you should know we can't comment on an ongoing investigation. but it does seem that they have fled this area for now.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Of course, sorry. It's just I have a wife and a pet rabbit and I don't fancy the idea of anyone taking potshots at them."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

With Aron looking a little wistful, Leslie decided he'd keep the little metal birdy in the air a bit longer as he wondered what Aron was thinking about. He took a moment to peek around at the early orange sky that spoke of the yellow ball son beginning to dip behind the hoe-rye-son so the white marble could come out to play. He liked the hawses here. They were all much smaller than the tall things he remembered from way back when and the smells were less trapped here. He wondered if Aron was thinking of the places he had come from too but put that to one side as the playne came lower and he pulled it around so it zipped a few feet over a pet's head. “Sorry” he said before bringing 'birdy' in for a landing. He kept it as straight as he knew how and brought it onto the pavement where it bounced up off the ground and onto the grass before landing on the grass and tipping onto its' roof. “Oops.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Ugghh. The motel we were going to rent. No Dogs allowed.
Roo looks down the aisle.
Wonder where Hutch has got to... excuse me for a moment.
--------
Parents were directing their children away from the strange dog in the spiderman costume, who seemed to be floating in mid air. Hutches phone rings the Doctor who theme song. Hutch pulls the phone out of his coat pocket.
Hello?... Ah, well I am... currently following a lead, at the moment. Talk to you later.
OOC- all typed on an xbox. gonna be gone sunday, so ttyl ^~^
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka groaned as she was hugged, still uncomfortable with this gesture she makes no move to hug back, but she doesn't resist either.
Keeshah wrote:.Senka, this is Ranger Friday. An this is the cougar, She has chosen the name Senka to go by. shake paws with him honey.
Senka held out her paw in an almost mechanical fashion, straightly outstretched, claws retracted.
"Hello Mr.Ranger Friday.". She paused, looking unsure for a moment and turned her neck to look at Kandi.
"Am I doing it right?"
Keeshah wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Everything alright?" asks Joan after Roo hangs up the phone.

Well you should know we can't comment on an ongoing investigation. but it does seem that they have fled this area for now.
"As long as they don't come back.". Her claws reflexively extended for a second.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote: Piper removes the clock from the window, flips the "closed" sign back to "open" and unlocks the door. "Now what... Do you want to see that vioin? It's an imitation Stradivarius made in Mirecourt during the late 1920's. We have certificates of authenticity from several reputable luthiers so we know it's what it claims to be. You can try it out if you want." she says to Doc.
Doc light up slightly, enjoying the idea of playing a violin again as his last had worn away from use.
"Sure!"
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Rusty began to look around with a confused expression on his face, before reverting back to his cheerful self.

"Whoops! It looks like I started daydreaming and spaced out again!" He said out loud, before turning to face Flynn, Travis and Ryyn, What's going on?"
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You're doing fine. You're getting the hang of it." encourages John.
After Roo excuses herself, Joan takes the opportunity to get those items which they had come in for. She finds several leashes on the shelf and takes a selection across to Koa.
"Like the look of any of these? I know they're demeaning but it's the law to have one, even though we'll probably never use it on you unless we're going out somewhere where they insist on it."

~~~~
Piper grabs a bunch of keys from a drawer and leads Doc and Lucky across to a glass fronted cabinet wherein is displayed a beautifully finished violin and bow in a battered and worn case. Piper unlocks the cabinet and stands aside so Doc can access the instrument.
"There's some sheet music in the box there next to it if you want it. I may even be able to accompany you on the piano here, depending on what you choose to play."
She lifts the lid and tinkles a few notes while she waits for the wolf's answer.

~~~~
"Hey, Rusty. I have no idea. What are you doing with that stick, Travis?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Wait, So what have you found out so far?" Roo asks Hutch through the phone, but in reply she gets the "disconnected" tone.
Roo sighs, then waits for Joan to finish business with the little dog. "I know it's demeaning, but it's the law to have one." Joan tells the corgi.
try getting one of those around Hutch. Roo thought to herself.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "What are you doing with that stick, Travis?"
Noticing that a few of the group had returned, Travis took a brief, quick glimpse of the approaching pets.

"We were about to play catch," she responded back to Flynn, monotonously, as her paw fell back down to meet her side.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa goes to pick up a leash that has a green leafy pattern. "I like this one." He then goes over and picks up a large pink stuffed bunny. "Can I get this?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Cool. Would you rather play with a tennis ball?" asks Flynn. "I think we'll avoid the footy after this morning's incident."

~~~~
Joan blinks in surprise as Koa asks for the bunny. "Uh... sure, if you want it. Just don't go chewing on it, OK? I don't think Flynn would like that too much. How much is it?" She puts the other leads away and picks up a bottle of doggie shampoo before noticing a display of a pet bed in the shape of a miniature human bed, complete with sheets, pillow and mattress.
"What do you think of this bed, Koa? It's just like a human one, only smaller." She tests the mattress by leaning on it with her hands. "Feels comfortable enough too."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters