HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Lifio13

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Lifio13 »

"Yeah I'm new! I moved in... three or four days ago." Rusty said, eager to explain everything, "Although, this is my first real day out and about! I spent the first day unpacking with my mum, The second day exploring the woods outside of town and getting lost, and I spent yesterday up at the Animal Clinic waiting for my mum to come pick me up, and getting a bit hyperactive on some sugary thing too! So I figured I'd spend today in town and not get lost!"
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Kept quiet for the most part as the pets spoke to each other, he wasn't sure who all the new pets were really but he was glad to see more dogs. When the group had quieted down enough he offered his own name. "I'm Ryyn Evern, my Dad and me moved in yesterday actually."

(Sorry was at all night party yesterday)
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "I'm Nadia , "the chaos fox" , according to that human over there anyway" Nadia laughed , shaking Doc's paw
"anyway , glad you're alright , even with insane ability to survive most catastrophies you wolves seems to share , I can't say many escaped the poachers that fast and easy , even with helps "

Doc shook her paw firmly showing a smile with the inferred compliment
"Its a pleasure to meet you Nadia. As for the poachers I didn't get away unscathed but luckily I'm not stuffed or on a mantle heh. Though I wouldn't have gotten out of there at all without a certain lioness's assistance"
He looked over at Senka with a slight grin and a thankful nod.
Keeshah wrote: We never knew to be on the look out for it. At least not while performing triage on Moonbeam.
So your the wolf who he calls his rider. You must be quite the horse trainer to not only get him to trust you on his back, but to actually want to be around you.
Doc was slightly disappointed that it wasn't on hand but he was sure it was here, as for riding Moonbeam he didn't really have any experience except for what he's seen on TV and in Movies. He looked over at the Human
"Actually I know nothing really about horses except that they're fast and they taste go- He cut himself off remembering he is a pet now not a wild animal, with a smile he continued onUhh er yeah, but I guess keeping him under somewhat control was a bit of a miracle heh I'm glad he's alright though."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Rhyzer wrote:Travis folded her arms in front of her, her head hanging morosely low for a brief moment before it sprang up to meet everyone's glimpse. She simply nodded to Mercury's response, her snout visibly forcing a smile.

"Oh," she began, "I almost forgot to return to you your hat."

And, with that, she took the cap that she held in her paw, and extended it outward for Mercury.
Mercury took his hat with a broad grin, placing it on his crown and giving his friend a hug in return, "Thanks, I nearly forgot about it!" He purred. The cat pivoted towards the new Yorkie and waved hello, "Nice to meet you, Rusty! I'm Mercury, like the element."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"So, Zanna and... Travis? You guys been here long or are you new too?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote:Doc shook her paw firmly showing a smile with the inferred compliment
"Its a pleasure to meet you Nadia. As for the poachers I didn't get away unscathed but luckily I'm not stuffed or on a mantle heh. Though I wouldn't have gotten out of there at all without a certain lioness's assistance"
He looked over at Senka with a slight grin and a thankful nod.
" ah yes , of course , and hopefully she'll be lucky after that good deed , she's gonna need it"
Marine Fox wrote:
Doc was slightly disappointed that it wasn't on hand but he was sure it was here, as for riding Moonbeam he didn't really have any experience except for what he's seen on TV and in Movies. He looked over at the Human
"Actually I know nothing really about horses except that they're fast and they taste go- He cut himself off remembering he is a pet now not a wild animal, with a smile he continued onUhh er yeah, but I guess keeping him under somewhat control was a bit of a miracle heh I'm glad he's alright though."
"that has got to be that best description about a horse I've ever heard "
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote:

Kandi smiles at the wolf..
that would be a good way to keep a horse on a tight rein.
We could go check the tack room and see if this bag your looking for is there.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
snakebug

Post by snakebug »

Crystalwind wrote:"A-Alright. It should be ready soon." After a second, she began typing away frantically, then paused again. "Ha! I think I figured it out."

After another brief bit of typing, she went back over to the kitchen to check on how breakfast was doing.
He nodded and looked over towards the window. Eva walked over to Snow. "I never really got to talk to you..." She said.
In this world there are two types of people my friend.

Those with loaded guns and those who dig.

YOU DIG
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Zanna nodded.
"I moved in the day before the day before yesterday." She smiled, then turned to Travis, tail wagging.
'Hellooo other me."

Senka kept quiet as the others talked, she didn't half of the conversation anyways. And besides she was more focused on getting through this bowl of feline food. Taking the fox's advise she tried to "get used to it".
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Suddenly, Travis became very stiff and disconcerted. Truth be told, she wasn't expecting this form of gratitude from Mercury.

But, be that as it may, she unconsciously wrapped her arms around Mercury to return the brief, tender hug. Despite her initial reaction, a warmhearted smile was evident on her snout.

Eventually, Travis glanced over to Flynn, then Zanna, as her lenient demeanor slowly regressed to her autonomous, and modest nature.

"I've only been here for less than a week, too," she mentioned, but not before waving timidly to Zanna.
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

He looks between all the gathered pets. "Seems like we are all pretty much new to here, maybe we should start a club or something?"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That could be fun." agrees Flynn. Then he realises something. "Mercury, Ryyn, I'm sorry, I dragged you guys off without breakfast. Did you guys want to go back to the house and get some? Koa and I have already eaten. Rusty, Zanna, Travis, you guys are welcome to come too. Have you got all your herbs, Koa?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Kandi smiles at the wolf..
"so....can we go now or.....?
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Yep, everything I need is right here." he lifts up his bag that is overflowing with various leaves.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Surprised, Travis' ears perked up, and her tail began wagging exuberantly at the invitation. However, sooner or later, her pessimistic, and self-inflicting attitude would get the better of her.

At some point before disembarking, she asked modestly,

"Are you sure that's... necessary, Flynn? I'm worried that it would become an infestation with this many pets roaming around inside one house, and I wouldn't want to impose or anything."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Oh, it's no imposition. Have you seen how big the house is? We actually had this many pets last night anyway but several went home just before dinner. There should be plenty of kibble left from last night. You don't have to come if you don't want to though."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

wags happily at the mention of breakfast as he already start walking back. "Maybe there will be bacon too! I love bacon, then again who doesn't?"

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Well theres 2 rabbits here, and I'm not much of a meat eater so...we don't like bacon."
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

"I'd love to come over, but I've already had my breakfast." Rusty said, "Is it all right if I tag along anyway?"

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Kandi smiles at the wolf..
"so....can we go now or.....?

Sure, I'm sure Moonbeam would like to see his rider is safe.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, sure. The more the merrier. You know, we've got more than enough pets here now for a good game of something."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury clapped his hand at the prospect of breakfast, "Oh I could definitely deal with food right now!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Sure, I'm sure Moonbeam would like to see his rider is safe.
"alright ! finally some moving around , let's go !" Nadia said , bolted straight pass the door , only to come back right afterward "erm.....where , hehe , where is it ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Alrighty then. Let's go. It's this way." Flynn passes Koa the bat and leads the way back to the house.

In the house, John and Joan are up and about. Joan is in the kitchen brewing coffee while John has decided to brush up on his judo after reflecting on the previous day's events. Putting on his judogi (judo clothes consisting of white jacket and pants and his black belt), he enters the largest of the spare rooms and after doing a few stretches and warm-ups he flows through a series of forms and maneuvers, punches and kicks, punctuated by the odd "Ha!", "Hoo! and sudden expulsion of breath.

Leading the pets in through the back, Flynn sees John spinning and kicking through the open door. He motions the other pets to be quiet so as not to disturb John's concentration and points through the open door with a smile, allowing the assembled pets to see John in action.

"Pretty cool, huh?" he whispers.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Crystalwind

Post by Crystalwind »

"I suppose that's true." Snow said. She turned away from the stove for a moment. "Was there something you wanted to talk about?"
Who wouldn't attempt to acquire the thiiiiing?
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Alrighty then. Let's go. It's this way." Flynn passes Koa the bat and leads the way back to the house.

In the house, John and Joan are up and about. Joan is in the kitchen brewing coffee while John has decided to brush up on his judo after reflecting on the previous day's events. Putting on his judogi (judo clothes consisting of white jacket and pants and his black belt), he enters the largest of the spare rooms and after doing a few stretches and warm-ups he flows through a series of forms and maneuvers, punches and kicks, punctuated by the odd "Ha!", "Hoo! and sudden expulsion of breath.

Leading the pets in through the back, Flynn sees John spinning and kicking through the open door. He motions the other pets to be quiet so as not to disturb John's concentration and points through the open door with a smile, allowing the assembled pets to see John in action.

"Pretty cool, huh?" he whispers.
Peers slightly through the door at the odd display before whispering back. "Er what exactly is it that he's fighting? And what's with all the strange sounds he's making, he sounds a bit like a monkey."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn smiles at the dog's naivety. "He's not fighting anything - he's just practising." he answers. "The sounds apparently give more force to the punches and kicks."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Sure, I'm sure Moonbeam would like to see his rider is safe.
"alright ! finally some moving around , let's go !" Nadia said , bolted straight pass the door , only to come back right afterward "erm.....where , hehe , where is it ?"

Come this way. out to the big red barn way in the back..
Kandi says as she heads the group of predators to the livestock barn.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury nodded, scratching his chin, "Yeah, I've heard about that. I think it's supposed to be the exhale that puts force behind it. I think." He shrugged, watching the man
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

"He looks kind of silly doing it by himself." Rusty whispered, "Unless he's fighting something invisible.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John delivers a low, sweeping kick follwed by a sharp uppercut before exhaling again, bringing his hands together in a prayer-like fashion in front of him and bowing to his imaginary opponent. Turning around and picking up a towel from a chair he notices the assembled pets watching through the doorway. Mopping the sweat from his brow he greets them.
"Morning all. Some more new faces, Flynn? You are getting around, aren't you?"
Flynn shuffles awkwardly. "Well, not really... They sort of found me. This is Rusty, Zanna and Travis. Can they have breakfast with us?"
John laughs. "No, it's ok. Joan and I should be following your example. The only other humans we've met here so far have been the vets. We need to get out more, meet the neighbours, that sort of thing. As for your friends, I don't see why not. Show them through to the kitchen if you like. Joan's in there - she'll be able to find food for you all, providing she's had her coffee. She's useless in the morning without her coffee. I'll get cleaned up and join you shortly."
Flynn leads the pets through to the kitchen as John heads upstairs to his ensuite bathroom. Fortunately Joan has already had her first cup of coffee and is pouring the second.
"Morning, Flynn, everyone." she says brightly.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"..Morning..." Koa said slightly distracted by a thought.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon vanishes into his room, and stuffs his laptop (and a couple of ferret snack jerky bars) into his bag. Shortly afterwards a russet form can be glimpsed moving through the trees towards the edge of town, occasionally pausing behind houses and barns... apparently looking for something... or someone.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Good morning!"/color] Lucky replied, waving.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury walked quietly into the kitchen with Travis, "Oh, Good morning Mrs. Joan!"
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Following the others into the kitchen he raises his paw in greeting. "Good morning Mrs. Joan, did you drink your coffee?"

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

(OOC: Srr about the Hold up, end of school and whatnot)

serence ice fox wrote:" ah yes , of course , and hopefully she'll be lucky after that good deed , she's gonna need it"

Doc looked over at Senka then at Nadia, a confused look present.
"Why is that?"
"that has got to be that best description about a horse I've ever heard "
Doc nervously smiled glancing between Nadia and the human checking for any signs of scolding as he was a bit embarrassed after that slip up.
Keeshah wrote:Kandi smiles at the wolf..
Sounds good to me"
Then as Nadia and the human started off Doc motioned for the lioness to follow and then he followed after the others, hopeful to get his bag back.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

serence ice fox wrote:" ah yes , of course , and hopefully she'll be lucky after that good deed , she's gonna need it"
Marine Fox wrote:Doc looked over at Senka then at Nadia, a confused look present.
"Why is that?"

Then as Nadia and the human started off Doc motioned for the lioness to follow and then he followed after the others, hopeful to get his bag back.
as they follow Kandi , Nadia slowed down a bit , and lower her voice to talk to Doc , for.....no particular reason , but she just randomly do it anyway "humans , they're scared that that cat , I mean Senka , oizzz , might come and rip their throat in the middle of the night or something , so they wanted to pull out her claws , or they'll chase her out of town , put her in the zoo , take her somewhere else , I don't know , and now that human's trying to figure out how to avoid all that , either that or she's the best actor I've ever seen , not that I've seen much of that type , but still" she shrugged ." Me I just randomly heard about it and come to make sure the furball still has all her limbs intact , that's about it . Sixtoes might be able to help too , but I wouldn't count on it , for personal reason "
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan laughs. "I wouldn't be talking to you now if I hadn't had it. Now, who wants break...fast. I'm sure there's more of you now than there was last night."
"Koa and I have already eaten," answers Flynn, "but if he's still hungry... And yes, there are more of us now. This is Travis, Rusty and Zanna." he points at each of the pets in turn. "Dad says they can join us for breakkie."
"Well if that's what your dad says, then I suppose I'd better not argue." laughs Joan. She starts pulling out bowls, mugs and cutlery. Opening the pantry she pulls out the bags of dog and cat kibble, then opening the fridge she pulls out two plates covered in clingwrap.
"There's plenty of kibble left, plus a couple of extra steaks and veggies from last night. The big bag of timothy pellets is still in the pantry there. I'm not going to try to lift it since it's as full as it is. There's a jug of cold water and a bottle of juice in the fridge. So... help yourselves." She gestures at the laden bench and steps back to allow the pets access.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Quickly starts filling a bowl for himself with kibble and the left over steak before walking it to the table and sitting down with a wag of his tail. "Thank you Mrs. Joans"

(ooc : sorry short post, won't be on tomorrow doing a relay for life)